What the fuck is his problem? Is he autistic or something?

What the fuck is his problem? Is he autistic or something?

Why do girls like this show

Attached: 5467y8ui.png (599x381, 284K)

Depression, his boyfriend suicided and he's depressed as shit.

He is kind and moe and also has tragic backstory that excuse his depression and autism
(also unlike lots of heroes from shoujo he is not an asshole to others about it),
so you kinda root for him and want him to get comforted and things go well with his new angry outside\soft inside bf.
Truly the show males would never understand because of their lack of empathy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Given - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.03_[2019.08.13_23.30.16].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Women love retarded melodrama.
It circulates inside their blood.

Nice juxtaposition between these two comments

I can't deny that. Though I prefer the retarted melodrama from the secondary couple.

Was meant for

his boyfriend suicided (apparently because of him) and he's depressed. not that hard to figure out considering it literally says it in the episode desu

I mean if you remove "retarded" from the second comment then you just have one detailed and one simplified explanation that say the same thing.

Akihiko a shit, Haruki deserves better

>lack of empathy
More like men have to desensitise themselves to emotions because women use theirs in manipulative ways.
Not to mention how society and women in general view male emotion as weakness.

>every problem in the world is the fault of women
You may have some bias.

It took quite a little baiting to manipulate your emotions into spreging retarded shit.

Maybe, but I'm still glad they got together.

Ugetsu a bigger shit.

It takes a while but he stops being a shit.

When is MC and this guy going to fuck? I'm somehow less interested in the side couple for once.

A lot of modern issues anyway, nice strawman though.

Making claims that "men lack empathy" is just stupid and misinformed, stop with the damage-control.

Never, the manga was spending more time developing the side characters' relationship so we don't see much of the main pair. But now that they got together the shift may focus.

I don't think they will, the author doesn't do much sex scenes.

Still a dirty b*sexual tho