DATABASE DATABASE

DATABASE DATABASE

Attached: 1501846055756.jpg (799x799, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lhrpg.com/lhz/i?id=2991
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE'RE LIVING IN THE

Attached: 1501846012610.jpg (799x799, 433K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 563K)

You're living with the 2 worst girls. Bard girl the best loli.

Reminder that RL-akatsuki is obese hikki fujoshi.

Best isekai.

WOW WOW

>RL-akatsuki is obese hikki fujoshi.
delet this

Read the LNs, you know its true. Best option Shiroe had available ever since Debauchery Tea Party's leader went abroad was Henrietta who was sexy OL in real life.

Attached: 1443884582398.gif (480x270, 1.68M)

numerals of truth

>obese
americans please leave. Akatsuki is a smelly hikki fujo for sure, but she's absolutely not obese. she's probably hairy as fuck though.

Is the series still on going or is the guy imprisoned for tax evasion?

He saw irl Akatsuki though, she's just a small midget hikki fujo, not fat.

Attached: Aka_real_world.jpg (854x480, 24K)

i think the light novel is still going but anime never and manga unlikely unless he pushes really hard to get it back.

Isekai kings, bless me with further dubs to further verify this mans great truth.

I'll see myself out to the suicide chamber.

Doesn't change the fact that she's pig disgusting RL.

Anime changed many things & gave her larger role than she had in the LN user.

All I'm hearing is bitching without any sources.

What is this anime? Is it an anime about databases? I always wanted an actual /g/ anime if so.

Log Horizon 3 when?

Its about a Japanese furry rock group living in a database

It's what started the current isekai trend. Imagine SAO, but done by someone who has actually played MMO's (read as: watched a few raid tutorials).

Here’s your dubs, I found then on the floor

>pig disgusting RL
She's still anime outside the database

Based author fighting against the man

he was fined
but in japan evading taxes is worse than being a 3d pedophile, so nobody's going to work with them

>not the OL

It's barely going. Stores refuse to sell it, and he lost his publisher entirely. If it wasn't for kindle and the possibility of self-publishing, the LN would be dead too.

author was a hack

He's out of jail but the station the anime used to air on is run by the Japenese government so despite the series' sucess there is a 0% chance of it ever getting another season

Is there one of these with the fat one?

Probably one of more smarter isekais around the time of SAO

The characters stay in it and the focus is more on them building their lives, the problems that LIVING in a game world would cause, minor amounts of economics and heavy political shenanigans. It was written by a guy who played mmos, studying about them for it and it shows.

Guilds become political gangs, people have to work to make decent equipment and food runescape style, Ownership of vital areas becomes a political mindgame. People have to make civilizations so players dont resort to pvp anarchy, the discrimination between NPC and Players now that npc's are sentient people, etc.
It's still fairly lighthearted and tropey but the world building is great

>overleveled as fuck
>auto-revive with minor memory loss
The author is stupid and/or hopeless idealist who obviously hasn't studied history... when human beings (even a few) have a massive advantage over others then we colonialism and slave trade now! Guilds would literally become imperial Europe with members conquering, raping, pillaging and enslaving their way around the world. That's the human way when there's no obvious counterbalance that prevents this kind of exploitation. Come on there was even some dude in the anime who didn't look too far off the anime version of Hernan Cortes. Get the NPC gold, get the bitches and send the riches back to "Spain" (your guild).

JC butts give me an instant erection.

Yeah, but npc slavery would inevitably fail outside of incredibly cheap labour which some cults did early on, it's pointless and worse than skilled players.
Sending an army to deal with npcs means the other guilds have the most easiest excuse in the book to attack your guild. you would be the saddam hussain scapegoat of mmos.

It got to a point where MC owns the banking system, money and resources was not an issue, so killing npc's was as irrelevant as the npcs themselves

CUNNYBASE CUNNYBASE

A good chunk of that happens though. Shortly after people figure out they are trappedin the game, a guild pressgangs almost every low level player, traps them in a zone, and forces them to do crafting. There was also some murderhobo-ing going on as well. The MC jumps on it quickly and forces a government on the players that's ruled by a council. IIRC in one of the other PC towns did enslave most of the NPCs in their area.

BASED

Honestly, I love this series. I am fucking dying for another season. I just love political anime but there are barely any, so I'll take the decent dose this series gives.

>didn't go to SummerSonic this year
>Manwith actually played Database
FUCKERS
I HAD TO ENDURE FUCKING KNOTFES TO WATCH YOU FAGGOTS AND YOU DIDN'T PLAY DATABASE THEN
FUCKKKKKKKKK

She was a delivery health girl, right?

Attached: JUST LIVING IN THE __________.gif (300x168, 322K)

I want to hack into her database

Attached: 1538586581567.jpg (1154x1472, 494K)

Isuzu is already taken by best boy though, or I should say, the other way around. He is a real adventurer and real human bean, there's no competition.

Attached: 1564361354679.jpg (1316x1103, 561K)

>Honestly, I love this series. I am fucking dying for another season.
This. I despise isekai/in-the-vidya as a genre but this the only one I not just respect but genuinely love. The level of characterization, writing, and world-building is just levels above the next best thing.

Attached: 1565454236911.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

The best part is how she only make an embarrassed expression in one of them.

Reminder that BEST girl for the Shirobowl thinks about what he needs as a person and tries to help out simply to make him happy and healthy, and not because she's just vying for affection.

Attached: 1550947151977.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>the world building is great
I wouldn't say it's great, just that it gets more focus than usual. The author is clearly more interested in it than showing off his self-insert, which is really the heart of the series's appeal. It actually reads like a gamer imagining what being sucked into a game world would be like.

Different servers took different paths, some of them like what you described. Things obviously wouldn't immediately go to that considering these are modern people who have lived their entire lives in a modern civilization that condemns those things and who aren't entirely sure if or when they'll go back to their usual world. People tend to operate under the set of rules they're used to until they understand the extent of the paradigm shift. Add to that the fact that there's no power structure telling them to go get gold or physical need to grow food/build an economy to spread it and most people are more likely to go back to being NEETs than try to fulfill some grand vision of conquest.

You have to realize that the main cast are people who played this 20 year running MMO, logged in at midnight when the newest (presumably paid) expansion went online.

The advantage here is the story isn't "players trapped in a game world", but "a game world becomes reality".

>overleveled as fuck
>auto-revive with minor memory loss
The fact that you list these as criticisms shows you didn't even try to understand what the story is about. You just think it was supposed to be some traditional hero's journey where everyone is supposed to start at level 1 and work their way up. That wasn't the story. Much like Maoyuu, but more refined, the focus of this story was "What happens once level doesn't matter, but you start running into problems that can't be solved by whacking them with your sword?" For christ's sake the entire tone of the series is like this. They show EARLY ON that even with the resurrection cycle, some fates could be worse than death (Serara trapped in Demikas's city forever, for example). And you clearly didn't watch to the end, because it examines how the memory loss issue becomes a real social problem. That is what the author does best: take a video game concept, and explore "What might REALLY happen to society if this were a real thing?" The fact they win a few easy fights early on as a form of exposition does not mean they are "overpowered" because this show is NOT ABOUT their rise to power. Fuck off back to your SAO and shield hero garbage.

This has to be one of the best ways to explain this series I've seen, will begin using it now.

Attached: 1495248992357a.png (472x412, 7K)

He was just pointing out that those two things made the PCs strong enough to abuse their power without fear of reprisal. His later points were still wrong, but you've completely missed what they are. The story itself is concerned with what he's talking about.

Shame that shiroebowl was the least interesting part of the anime though. Even the whole training/play-as-a-party arc was less dull than that.

>The fact they win a few easy fights early on
But they didn't, remember that very early they couldn't win against low lvl mobs because they couldn't figure how to use the GUI. It was a clever way to show the fact that things were not going to work in the same way as they did in front of your pc or how they do in 98% of isekais and 100% of shit isekais

I kinda liked it if only for the fact that they sliced any opportunity for it by having all the potential contenders grow up and/or see someone else.

even if she isn't a fatso in RL, Henrietta is still the patrician's choice.

I'm fine with that actually, there's too much interesting stuff to explore in the story already, I'm glad all the time didn't get eaten up by a love triangle/harem stuff.

Kana-chan win the meganebowl

Attached: kanami.jpg (1124x1246, 170K)

Which story/series is this?

Log Horizon, watch it.

Can one have sex in "Elder Tale" like Aincrad?

Attached: freeloader_princess_reinesia.png (1117x1600, 510K)

>Old-hag fags are this insecure

Attached: 1541366861442.png (379x364, 57K)

Attached: 1540787456308.jpg (816x460, 36K)

Not explicitly mentioned, but I'm pretty sure Delicious fucked his Lander waifu.

>DemiDemi

Attached: __demikas_and_upashi_log_horizon_drawn_by_kou_sen328__72c9449469d81156148098b3e32c0149.jpg (600x610, 67K)

Sure he did when she slept because moths

Attached: __akatsuki_log_horizon_drawn_by_hara_kazuhiro__3c00f651b992f3ade34699eae8538052.jpg (1181x1745, 441K)

I want a spinoff series of these two

Pick your class guys.

Attached: Class list 2.jpg (1806x3797, 2.48M)

Attached: 1411239301876.jpg (800x1560, 361K)

I was about to post that
>I can't decide between plate armor + sword cleric, spellblade sorcerer, sniper assassin or juggler swashbuckler
I miss giraffe-chan

Attached: Giraffe-tan.jpg (426x600, 50K)

Goddamn I miss this series...

Can adventurers can pregnant? It's a very important question which was never answered.

You just want to be a slut in your character, don't you?

Summoner of course. Summon a loli waifu.

Delicious-san

>tfw you will never have a "girl" crawl inside your body armour

There nothing wrong with being a slut in a game, user.

giving tetra the mating press.

Best G.I.R.L.

Attached: __tetra_log_horizon__eea77a24e186cb49e93ed340ed1ed6a5.png (640x800, 113K)

>Imagine

Attached: 82937298.png (2118x3000, 3.26M)

Imagine cumming inside that tiny hat and then having her wear it.

Imagine endlessly mating pressing "her",
mindbreaking sex!

Attached: small hat.jpg (225x350, 33K)

>the screenshot that's cropped from is four years old on my hard drive

tempus fugit

Attached: log horizon.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Is there any other issekai protagonist who plays the support role?

Attached: 1401360664178.jpg (799x799, 510K)

Attached: 1563740624682.gif (208x186, 1.48M)

Nice.

It's the only one that never pissed me off. Nice didgeridoos

Werecat Summoner.

i want see moar of our guy.

Attached: __henrietta_and_shiroe_log_horizon_drawn_by_hara_kazuhiro__69f656f833c2e436d450e533e1176395.png (1111x1600, 430K)

I miss the series :'(

Imagine giving her the barb

WOW WOW WOW

Attached: 1560276220653.jpg (753x501, 42K)

Classic Guardian. Tanking and counters are my shit, though off the top of my head I can't remember if Guardians really have much in the way of counter skills.

>Write a character that bends the rules and uses exploits to get unlimited money

>Tries to do it in real life

I missed the funny dude who liked to joke about how his sister hated him

I like these

Kannagi, the "healer but not really" classes are always fun, the downside being that people sometimes have no idea what you actually do.
Shit I want to play mmos again.

Attached: 1.jpg (324x424, 37K)

Probably Cleric and aim for a battlemage build, since the class gets an auto-heal buff in combat I'd err on the side of boosting offense.

The inverted trips proves you right

He should reach out to ufotable

Even when it was bad it never went overboard that you want it to die a horrible death.
It neither tried to be pretentious nor was it half assed like the newer issekai.

is the manga still going?

Going full glass canon with ceremonial tribe summoner. Foxtail Sorcerer would be a close second if glass canon build is a complete mess.

At the start not, but as the game becomes more real(like how the flavor text of items start to give effects to items) i think the chances start showing up.

Wow classic is out on a week, get in that shammy/paladin for healers that are more about utility.

Summoner all the way
Full solo autist exploring with a posse of badass summoned monsters, drawing maps and trading them for gear and supplies when visiting town. I just want that feeling of an unknown world again. I want to feel like that first time I loaded up Runescape as a kid. Probably wolfhair for the durability/endurance inna woods, scribe for the maps, and Animal Trainer because I'm sure there's some busted loophole to get around the summon cap there.
Also KR is the coolest motherfucker in the series and has a loli dragon, so I want to be as much like him as possible.

It's the only one that ever felt like it actually used the isekai setting to it's advantage. It was actually about what it would be like if the entire playerbase of a game got transported to the setting, instead of just the same self-insert-MC-kun is special and here's how, now there's videogame stats edition.

Attached: dual staff summoner.webm (508x718, 157K)

Can't decide if I want Guardian, Swashbuckler, Summoner or Enchanter.
Foxtail is a must.
Subclass would be either Mechanic, Pharmacist or Alchemist.
As for roleplay, where is Prostitute at?

I love archers so I'd go for assassin. Maybe samurai depending on the characteristics of Japanese Bows.

>That's not even her final form.
That thread was glorious and I miss the fun we used to have back then.

COUNTERACTION RISING
YEAH WE ARE READY FOR THE PUNCH LINE

I preffer The Wall.

So this series is basically dead and no S3 ever right?

The anime was government funded, since he was fined for tax evasion there's no way in hell they will allow it even if it's successful.

Why was the second season so much worse?

Attached: DATABASE 5.gif (800x450, 986K)

Horrible QUALITY and bad pacing.
Cut the rookie and Akatsuki focus in half and it would be fine.

It was alright until the forced love triangle garbage got introduced. I was hoping they would hold off on that until Kana came to the Japan server and started messing with Akatsuki. Would've been interesting to see Shiroe and Roe2 scenes as well.

Pretty much. The only ending we can get is through the LNs

Newbie party and the plot twist for how they got there.

DEEEEEEEEEEN

>no samurai or kannagi on scandi server
>bards are lame skalds
Shit sucks. Fox tail Druid or Cleric I guess. Any mage for Elf.
If I can poach classes from other servers, then Fox Tail Kannagi.

Attached: 1409425798733.png (1549x390, 89K)

Are the LNs still being translated and sold to the West? I have up to 10 and I think volume 11 got released recently.

Is Krusty a guardian? I remember it being stated that he uses a berserker kind of build where the lower his HP gets the more absurd amount of damage he does.

Bard Girl was awesome until S2 'I'm miserable because I can't write original song' drama.

I remember that Akatsuki in the game is close to RL-akatsuki thanks to the transformation potion.

When nobody will ever cheats on their taxes ever again.

WOW

So what you're saying is Mamare Touno and ufotable are a match made in heaven?

I need another season of this badly

I'll never forgive DEEN.

Please forgive DEEN

Never

C'mon, please? We forgive you.

I want to say no but the trips compel me.

DEEN is pleased

It wasn't. "DEEN" quality was a meme, Satelite was never that good to begin with. The pacing and story elements were fine, obviously it was a little slower because there were more threads being explored and there wasn't enough time to follow everything to its conclusion, but it wasn't that bad.

The reason, the REAL reason everyone (not everyone) "hates" S2 so much is solely because of William's speech. They couldn't handle him calling himself as a life loser who spent all his time playing games, and that triggered the fuck out of them.

Attached: 1562532459018.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I like DEEN UBW more than ufotable UBW

I forgot about this series. And I binged it so quickly that it's all a blur and I forgot what happened but I remember there was a bit of dragging that went on.

Should I start World Trigger?

Attached: CGC & NEWR.png (426x442, 301K)

The reason S2 is weak is because it focuses mainly on exposition and character development to set up the payoff in S3, but there will never be S3.

This post confuses me. Did a bot write it?

I am sure something can be worked out if an appropriate family friendly message is included

Attached: 1563467977555.png (429x509, 408K)

Nah, I just grouped World Trigger and Log Horizon together in my mind, and on my queue, because I thought they were both videogame isekai.

...am I replying to a bot right now?

No. The second season has much worse pacing and a lot more filler (even if much of it is exposition).

The princess turned into a hag by Deen
What class is Krusty, I want to be Krusty

Guardian with Berserker subclass, I believe.

William was truly the best character

Attached: william_massachusetts.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>pacing and story elements were fine
They crammed an entire volume, which was the introduction to a large number of important side characters and a big chunk of exposition about the world, into a single episode
And then spent the same amount of time one pre-bossfight speech

Attached: hang in there buddy.gif (250x250, 458K)

Based abe
I want Rudy to BREED Isuzu

>They couldn't handle
It goes on for 20 fucking minutes. And S2 is just buildup for a season that'll never come. And the only threads it actually found time to explore were bullshit boring like willy, the romcom shit, or the little shits.

>hating newbie group

Attached: 1542807237463.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Death Mage's Vandalieu is a necro/ summoner/buffer type who doesn't do a whole lot by himself. It's a totally absurd power romp, but skeletons are cool.

Nipah~

>They crammed an entire volume, which was the introduction to a large number of important side characters and a big chunk of exposition about the world, into a single episode
>And then spent the same amount of time one pre-bossfight speech
It is amazing how much time they spent on that speech. Waiting a whole week for the next episode and getting that was not exactly what I'd hoped for when it aired. It's kind of weird how they prioritised season two. The whole Nureha and Plant Hwyaden introduction mostly left me confused. It wasn't until I read the LNs that it actually made sense. I wonder if they wanted to cram the kid angle in there since it was running on state television and was rather kid friendly and thought that the raid and William speech would resonate a lot with the actual MMO crowd watching.

That we'll never have a season three of this breaks my heart.

Whos the strongest 1 on 1 fighter in log horizon?

me

this guy

It's a toss-up between Isaac and Krusty, but given Krusty's predicament at the midway point, I'd have to give it to Isaac.

nice butt

She's shit. I have no idea why Mamare let her steal Serara's spotlight in 13. We get Serara's psyching herself up and realizing she has to lead the other Hamelin kids in Crescent Moon only she worst girl to come along to steal the spot of raid leader because she can magically "see" everyone's stats and cooldowns a minute into the future. Bitch fucking broke down and started crying in the middle of the Genius boss fight. It's ridiculous.

Yes. 11 came out in January. 12 was rumored to be coming out next month in Japan, but the Amazon page disappeared and we never got any official word on the matter.

Is the Yen Press translation of the VNs any good? I read some ESL PDF version I found online, but now I'm considering whether I should buy the books.

based

Attached: my-mushroom-is-happy.gif (250x400, 498K)

Attached: 1389161389097.png (419x580, 437K)

Wasn't 'rape' included on their top offense law when they created the round table? so i'm betting it can

They're decent, nothing glaringly confusing like some of their A Certain Magical Index volumes.

Didn't Ceremonial Tribe characters get something at max level that offset their horrific HP penalty? Otherwise what the fuck is the point? Having said that I'd pick a Ceremonial Tribe Summoner if alone, Foxtail Enchanter if I started with a group.

>Only 1 episode with the frog ninja

What were they thinking?

the point isn't minmaxing, you dumb fuck

Foxtail Sorcerer/Artillery Officer. I would keep spamming new accounts until it hits that perfect skill combo for godly dps at retard range.
Everybody in cannon thinks foxtail sucks because it randomly loses and gains skills, but if you treat it like a real world game like RS, people would abuse it. If you are persistent enough you can theoretically get the best skills from other classes, such as some mana management or self buffs like cast on beat from enchanter/the healers, castle of stone from guardian as a panic button, a good summon from summoner, self buffs from assassin or bard, etc while only losing your worst ones such as lower level attack spells that wont matter at a high level. Its like how people go through the effort of making a pure in OSRS, grinding hundreds of hours for a massive payoff in the ability to do something nobody else can compete with playing normally, except potentially way more broken.

Actually his build is based around hp drain

Attached: __crusty_log_horizon_drawn_by_hara_kazuhiro__8b6ca4902cfae0ee67996aa45d8ed2ea.jpg (600x647, 204K)

>best girl doesn't even fall for MC

Attached: 1537038834470.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Is the LN good? thinking of starting from the start, did the anime skip a lot or just rush through?

I just want to touch.

Attached: 1393843206477.jpg (827x1169, 96K)

Attached: Elfu_peek.jpg (505x903, 78K)

Those bumps look unhealthy

Retard

>horrendous QUALITY
>the entire Volume 9 got crammed into 1 episode
>not DEEN's fault
Just because DEEN made KonoSuba doesn't mean they didn't fuck up Log Horizon.

Getting a summon skill is pretty good so I'd love to see someone pull that off.
Adding cute dresses on summons and making them happy seems like the thing to do anyways, if the summon is female then summoning her to hug at night seems to be the way to go.

>literally no argument
Nice to know you're so triggered.

Liked her a lot till her stupid rock arc

Akatsuki is top cute.

Attached: Log Horizon Akatsuki 2.jpg (775x1152, 150K)

based

cringe

ZU-UTTOOOOOOO

Ceremonial Tribe Sigilmaker for godly aesthetic and RP rep. Summoner so I can ride the golem.

The Wall is for partying with and teaching how to feel feelings, not self-inserting as

The LN goes into a bit more detail as usual, but is also a bit grimmer than the anime. You have Shiroe actually beheading peolpe like Mr. Democracy. Personally, I didn't think the Plant Hwyaden introduction in the anime made much sense. In the LNs the relationship between Nureha and Shiroe is actually made clear. If you liked the anime, I don't think the LNs would disappoint you.

Kannagi Foxtail with cumslut RP sub class

Attached: foxie.jpg (770x329, 79K)

What happened with the LN and marmalade-san? I miss him shitposting here.

I like your way of thinking

Attached: 1494174465841.jpg (616x478, 55K)

Ok listen to this.
What if, NETFLIX bought the rights for a new season ?

>Reminder that BEST girl for the Shirobowl thinks about what he needs as a person and tries to help out simply to make him happy and healthy, and not because she's just vying for affection.

Right sentiment, wrong girl.

Attached: henriettaandshiroe.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

That would be cool if there was enough audience for it

I have the tendency to make THE WALL characters with broken defense. I'm also looking forward to The Wall anime coming soon.

Damn that ending is such an earworm

What anime ?

That’s shit

This Not even kidding the last episodes showed the two girls as attention whoring affection hogging egoists, while Henrietta was the only one who actually looked after Shiroe.
I don't get why Marmelade made her the least likely to win, yet she and Shiroe act like they are already happily married for several years.

Reminder that turning a giant red dragon summon into a loli via new magic contract is canon

Attached: Kr.jpg (337x525, 164K)

I want to play that hit and run Kannagi built

Attached: Nadeshiko_sng.png (640x800, 72K)

How about a Chinese bot?

Attached: 544dabf14339340460a6c7b3f0c84708.jpg (800x1114, 100K)

Attached: log9_271.jpg (832x1200, 425K)

She IS The Wall.

Attached: Ukyo.jpg (351x482, 105K)

I bet she know what elves are for.

Remember when this was supposed to be the SAO killer lol.

It never was called that.
Rather the other way round. I was wondering who would have the balls to release an anime with a similar premise so shortly after the success of SAO.
Innocent times, back then, before there were at least two issekai per season.

A lot grimmer cos blood, gore and pain are a thing. It's the main reason why a lot of people retreated back from fighting. First few weeks were a lot more chaotic and brutal then anime showed. I even remember Shiroe doing an execution at one point.
Rapes were implied too I think.

Anons even wondered how they were going to do pic related scene in S2

Attached: OS7JJ7u.jpg (1065x1543, 506K)

>tfw started re watching log horizon 2 days ago
Have a nyanderful day anons :)

Attached: 1384034812583.jpg (626x624, 68K)

I actually like S2 for the most parts.

Attached: Raid Party 1.jpg (1484x1484, 1.34M)

Attached: Raid Party 2.jpg (1484x1484, 1.3M)

Attached: Raid Party 3.jpg (1484x1484, 1.23M)

Attached: Raid Party 4.jpg (1484x1484, 1.34M)

This was way better than sword ass offline. Y no 3rd season?

Bosses

Attached: LH07_005_eng.jpg (1853x1000, 2M)

cause it was being funded by public television and the author got caught committing tax fraud

We can't have nice things

Reminder

Attached: 1531932728446.png (3010x2081, 1.78M)

pay your taxes or the NHK will get you

Druid. I'm a permahealslut in games, and since nobody appreciates healsluts I might as well have some other utility

Attached: logHorizon combat.jpg (1859x2698, 694K)

But what if I want to summon a huge, genki tomboy who likes to eat a lot instead?

It wasn't that serious of a case though. The case is a lot smaller than Anons think.

Main reason is probably not enough material yet. Though we have 4vols now, Krusty the Tycoon Lord, Collapse of round table, Nightingale's Song and Twilight Orphan. So just one more volume?

>both videogame isekai
I mean, I guess. That actually does fit, in a way, but WT's more slow-paced scif-fi pseudo-sports manga with tech that'd make for a very nice videogame. If you ever start reading drop by the monthly release threads, they're very chill.

As was just about to rewatch this just in time for classic wow

A record of Pre-Catastrophe Tetora's adventure
lhrpg.com/lhz/i?id=2991

Attached: 640.jpg (640x873, 98K)

>author posts to Yea Forums
>not based
Shiggy

is that chubster?

is this for real? did he have any proofs?

I miss Moe-sensei coming here and talking to us and nagging his sister doesn't love him yet teases him all the time.

IIRC, he confirmed via his Twitter that it was him.

Summoner cos waifus

Attached: TJxRdxR.png (1049x1600, 393K)

That fucking reveal with Krusty

Dropped it because of this bitch

Shit was glorious. Whenever authors pop here and talk with us makes things that much better.
>when you become rick buy books
I'm thinking on getting them soon since I got some coupons coming soon.

What's the best why to read the "Go East" Light Novel?
I've been looking for an English translation for a while now but can't seem to find anything reliable.

Do the LNs post animu get any romance?

Isn't that Volume 9? You will have to get the official version.

Attached: Log9_346-347_tea party.jpg (2000x1503, 538K)

A dps bard

V12 Akatsuki

Attached: tumblr_p6nfox96Sq1ttxnrmo1_1280.png (775x1684, 340K)

a cute

which anime are these girls from?
and is it worth watching just for them?

Attached: tumblr_oyifjjPvTU1ttxnrmo1_1280.png (750x900, 698K)

Attached: 12025056.png (640x800, 348K)

>assassin shiroe