Why is Yea Forums so utterly incapable of reconciling the fact that his real passion for decades has been tokusatsu?

Why is Yea Forums so utterly incapable of reconciling the fact that his real passion for decades has been tokusatsu?

Attached: MV5BZjUxZDQ4ZWItYTFiMS00MTdhLWI5YTEtZjViMjM1NDFiZDVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,6 (630x1200, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dm83UPreMbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is obvious in Eva, where everything is a reference to live action sci-fi.
But 99% of Yea Forums is manchildren who watch nothing but cartoons. This excessive consumption of trash has damaged their brains to the point where they have hallucinations of their shitty cartoons and think Eva references old mecha anime at any point.

I first read that as tonkatsu

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1275644095031.jpg (830x900, 453K)

as long as he stays ugly and happy

Attached: 1559336992912.png (470x432, 200K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!

>makes a "robot" anime
>the robots are just girls in suits

Attached: 127621.jpg (512x749, 71K)

I don't give a fuck abut his passions 2bh. He made a masterpiece once, pretty much accidentally and it's clear that he can't do it again. So, apart from that Eva story he is just not very interesting as a preson or as a director.

what about the males

are they girls in suits as well

>it's clear that he can't do it again

Keep seething Yea Forums reject. And he's going to do it again with Shin Ultraman. His actual real passion since he was a child.

Attached: 2016 Shin Godzilla.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-FGT.mkv_snapshot_00.53.38_[2017.03.26_18.31.14].png (1912x800, 1.5M)

>Inazuma Kick is just Rider Kick with fancy effects
Not sure how anyone could not see where his interests lie

Attached: anno posing.gif (260x196, 1.58M)

So did I, and I'm fucking hungry now.

Can't you just shitpost normally, what is this fucking meme. Literal garbage.

>Says Godzilla saved him from depression
>Made the most successful Godzilla film in history that started a global phenomenon
>Now is going to do the same thing for Ultraman, the hero he has idolized since earliest childhood

Anno is the luckiest creator on earth, because he's actually earned it over all these years

Attached: 1371454008386.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Brainlet OP doesn't realize his real passion was for filmmaking and some of his greatest inspirations were tokusatsu

his love of Ultraman goes well beyond somebody who was just interested in film making
He measures new furniture he buys to make sure all his toys fit on it.
Cope more Yea Forums reject

Attached: [H-S]Shin_Ultraman_Retsuden_01[B3DD775E].mkv_snapshot_03.22_[2013.07.09_01.26.02].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

When's he writing another kamen rider season

>Anno saves Godzilla in a passion project
>Right afterwards Butcher destroys Godzilla for a paycheck

Attached: 1554303888148.png (633x758, 321K)

t. retard who's never watched Anno's other works

>He made a masterpiece once
Yeah it was called Shin Godzilla

Attached: 1555724900807.jpg (2000x2829, 831K)

Exactly, if Anno needs recognization for something is for his excellent work on arguably the best standalone kaiju movie ever.

Halt your cock-sucking pleb, and witness Anno's true masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=dm83UPreMbE

Attached: anno and shimamoto.jpg (500x717, 77K)

I think it's hilarious that when Shin Godzilla ended up being the biggest fucking thing ever from Japan the media had articles about how Anno was rescued by Godzilla from 'the spell of EVA.' Even the 4D Universal Studios ride Godzilla vs Evangelion has all the EVA units not even making a dent in Godzilla and getting ignored as he goes to fight Shin King Ghidorah. EVA is a fucking weight around his neck.

Attached: DY3N0koU0AE5wJb.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

I would have no faith in him to do film if Higuchi wasn't coming, too.

>using Rebuilds and Eva merch to juice stupid western weebs for cash that he will later invest into projects he actually cares for and is passionate about
Very based.

Why isn't Kazuhiko Shimamoto more widely regarded because he is absolutely fucking based.

Attached: K9.jpg (1928x1400, 330K)

>EVA is a fucking weight around his neck.
Precisely, he's just in it for the money now although the Goji vs Eva figures were nice

Not limited to this.
He also likes Tominoshit, voyages, scuba-diving and reading women romance fiction.

he should just go with his plan of turning EVA into gundam and having different universes. the fags at Yea Forums and /m/ complain that he is selling out and whatever he fuck he said about not turning eva into a franchise with multiple universes and shit. But he clearly wants to let other people work on EVA because he doesn't care about it anymore. for Anno, Eva ended in EoE
He purposely ruined 3.0 but the fags just won't learn

>thinkign of ultraman

Attached: event.jpg (550x367, 67K)

Imagine an alternate world that Anno directed a Devilman LA.
Shin Cutey Honey was kino.

KareKano was a masterpiece for the episodes he worked on

And yeah, Shin Godzilla is great

Man, this guy is never happy

The best episode was Imaishi's though