What do?

what do?

Attached: Untitled224.jpg (1280x1811, 252K)

That's what he wanted so...

Go home and masturbate until she returns, if ever.

>mom what are you doing with my boyfriend

Look at that terrible grammar. Just goes to show that NTR fags are subhumans.

I'm telling dad you whore

Send a grammar book to wherever typed that up.

Learn to write

Well that's all fine and everything mom, but I gotta kill that guy. He's a faceless, badly shaven tanktop wearing muscly guy and there's like a dozen wanted posters by the adventure guild with guys like that. Gonna earn me a pretty penny.

NOT SO FAST
*sucks the man penis*

You have to be mentally ill to want to fuck your mother.
Then again, if she is the type that literally fuck anyone then she can straight die.
But if for some reason she barely acknowledge any other man, and this is literally a first, then I am willing to trust him, and if he fail, I rip his balls off

Looks like this Anons going on the adventure now >:3

What the fuck mom, I'm telling dad

What if the bully's mommy bullies you?

Attached: mitsukisannoboseini_003.jpg (1280x1817, 624K)

Go on date with the milf.

I don't watch this isekai because there are better ones. Also I don't have a mommy fetish. But milfs on the other hand are fine too. I'm closer to the buff older guy than some onions hs kid.

She becomes new mommy!

Attached: 1564378271863.jpg (352x315, 41K)

>user muttered to himself in his pee pee stained Sonic underoos.
>The elastic straining against the girth of his gut and neck sweat dripping off of all 4 of his chins.
>He said this, after they had left.

user please contain your projecting, it was just a joke about anime stereotypes.

At last...DRAMA!

Attached: 1545177497648.jpg (478x361, 14K)

I can't help it user, it's the only thing that helps me deal with the shame of neetdom. Of never knowing the sweet sexy touch of an women (male). Of not knowing what her sweet juices would taste like dancing on my tongue on a hot summer night with the noise of cicadas buzzing in the foreground.

I can't deal bro, I just want to cum inside a ladyboy! It's not fair!

So as a way to cope I must post online

I forgive you user, for I, too, will never know the pleasures of a properly convincing trap.

source

Take your time. You'll have grandchildren when you come back.
Have fun.

A hentai thought me the best course of action is to rape the man. You can't be a bitter cuck if you rape the bull: thus becoming the bull's bull.

Attached: Goblin Slayer Goes Nightmare.jpg (900x1350, 331K)

>Mommy wants to the leave the party. Do you agree?
>No
too bad

Google

Can you just say "he's gonna fuck me mercilessly " please ?
Is pretty obvious you guys have this sort of relationship, don't treat me like an idiot.
Btw ok, just keep in touch bye.

kys