SNAFU

>Wants to help the lesser able, and bring about justice
>Is the one that needs help the most in the end.
I feel bad for her. I hope she gets saved.

Attached: Pan-san.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Q7p4E9h
imgur.com/a/IZZbVNx
imgur.com/a/yfYb3xz
imgur.com/a/nW5EKki
imgur.com/a/AvzvYOR
imgur.com/a/HC6rXcs
imgur.com/a/1v3PYsJ
imgur.com/a/Ztz3acr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't worry hayamachad will carry yuckyno with his bigdick chad power,
and 8man will live happily spend his days flirting with best girl iroha

Hikigaya will end alone,screencap this,if Watari makes this ending come true the assblast of the waifufags will be great and it'll be remembered as the title itself.

Attached: 1565468035028.jpg (975x776, 121K)

>YNIDF actually makes a thread
too little too late. yucky no shitter belongs to hayama dick and yucky no shitters belong in the oven

It would be the most logical outcome, but waifushitters are too deeply buried up their own ass to see the obvious

>He's here

cope, its already decided Yukino will win.

Who gave you permission to post a picture of me?

What would Yukino browse a board filled with disgusting degenerates?

Attached: yukinoshita_yukino.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

By who, you? Who the fuck are you? Fucking nobody that's who
>schizo rant begins

Watari.

You're not Watari, you're not even a nip

How do you know who I am?

Who are you, and why should anyone take your claims seriously?

Attached: 1529761195903.png (269x255, 18K)

>yui is best girl
>she won't win
life is pain

Your mom always talks a lot about you.

How do you know her?

This is now a Yui thread.

Attached: yui.gif (498x278, 1.21M)

She comes over every tuesday go clean my apartment and ride my dick.

ICHIBAN!

Attached: GREAT TEACHER SHIZUKA!.jpg (960x544, 84K)

We also feel bad for her

Attached: 20190815_162930_0000.png (578x450, 295K)

>don't worry hayamachad will carry irowhore with his bigdick chad power,
>and 8man will live happily spend his days flirting with best girl yukino
ftfy

>tfw yui and irohafags turn out to be mentally ill

>yui is shit
>she won't win
one time there is justice in the world

Begone dogfucker

Attached: B6F857A8-77DF-4A1B-AAA4-BF5A737072C2.png (900x927, 860K)

Yui will win the 8manbowl, that much is sure but I'm really interested in what will happen to Yukino.

she'll become a prostitute

No, Yui is the one that will become a prostitute.

Attached: Yui.png (736x729, 428K)

>Yui will win
A girl can't win two routes. This hasn't happened ever.

She will be saved.

Literally me

What the hell is your problem?

Attached: 1561788446459.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Yukino has no feelings for Hachiman so she can't win. Yui is the romance heroine.

You can't be a romance heroine in two routes. Are you retarded?

It's Yuipollfag.

Yui and Irohafags are mentally ill. It comes with liking shit girls.

>Yukinofags ntr post Yui and Iroha for years
>get asshurt when someone does it to Yukino
Pathetic.

Who was the one who made fake spoilers again for the last several volumes? Remind me.

more like the other way around, retard

Attached: spoilers.png (1236x151, 16K)

This faggot probably thinks that 8man not liking Yui/Iroha counts as "NTR"

There are always joke spoilers. Yukino isn't the only one affected by them. Yukino tags started with the ntr posting.

And Yukino fags think that saying that Yukino does like 8man is ntr posting.

>Yukino tags
1. Retarded ESL
2. No they didn't

>[Yui: Say “I love you”…]
>Yui spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Hachiman.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Hachiman shake his head. After that, Hachiman brought his face close to her and said,
>[Hachiman: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Hachiman: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]

Its just one autistic yuckynigger with enough free time

No they don't.

Yeah they did. They started with the blatant ntr trolling.

Ah yes, as opposed to the autistic irowhoreshitters and ewwyshitters with too much free time

>rewriting history

No they didn’t. Yui and Irohashitters have been NTR spamming for literal years. Fuck out of here.

Saying things like 'Iroha likes Hayama' or 'Yukino may still like Hayama' isn't ntr posting. They have some basis in the source material. Shit like Is ntr posting.

cute how you excluded
>yui liking hayachad dick
as not being canon yui a shit by the way yotsuba a shit too

I don't see how that sentence makes any sense

There's no real evidence that Yukino ever liked Hayama though. It was just speculation back then and still is now. I do agree that some of the Yukinofags are ntr posting as well. This fanbase has gotten even worse when s2 aired.

Yui is the one of the 3 with no romantic ties to Hayama. The fact that you say otherwise only shows you to be a troll who wants trouble.

I meant 'doesn't like 8man'

Nigguh

Attached: CB080EB0-4AD9-47BD-8EC9-D1D39DB375C4.png (1280x629, 825K)

>no romantic ties to Hayama
>he doesn't know

Attached: chemistry.jpg (1348x1518, 252K)

No one thinks that’s NTR posting. That’s just dumb.

>Yukino may still like Hayama' isn't ntr posting. They have some basis in the source material.
Uh, no. It's been established several times that Yukino hates superficiality and has never shown any attraction to him throughout the series. Yukino isn't a shallow girl unlike Yui.

It may not be ntr posting, but it's still shitposting

>like yui

See? This is the kind of shitposting I am talking about. Yukino fags started it with their outrageous claims that are only designed to pissed off other people. Not all Yukino fags do it, just a few fresh off if discord ones do.

Seeing some Starchild there

Attached: starchildren.jpg (376x1181, 173K)

Yui loves 8man, who is neither attractive or popular. That is proof she isn't shallow.

>that are only designed to pissed off other people
> just a few fresh off if
First of all, ESL. Secondly, Yukinofags only do it in retaliation. Don't try and rewrite history.

Not that guy but do you realize how much self-awareness you lack?

>confirmed that Yui saw him as her hero
>is afraid to be seen with him for most of the LN until recently
>doesn't want a genuine relationship
Come on, Yui has practically been confirmed to be shallow.

She doesn't care if he's her hero anymore.

Yes she does. Now calm down YPF.

To be fair, if you've been in these threads for a while, you'd know that it wasn't really them that started it. They're still really defensive though.

The relationship is built on him being her hero, even after being restarted once before. It is shallow.

But Haruno implied she did at w me point and Yukino is so asshurt over her past with him it would make sense if Yukino was a lover scorned. Most serious posters dropped it after volume 13. Even Yuipollfag doesn't bring it up anymore.

>they're really defensive
>after 4 years of people shitting on yukinoi
gee, whiz, I wonder why people would be sick and tired of this crap

Haruno did no such thing. Actually read the light novels.

>Yukino is so asshurt over her past with him
yeah because he betrayed her and let her be bullied, you retard

MAN FUCK ALL THESE CHARACTERS, THE ONLY ONE I GAVE A SHIT ABOUT WAS THE TEACHER

They were still very young when it happened, so I really doubt that.

Shit taste as fuck. She is cancerous garbage.

Please be nice to eachother!

Yukino may be the winner, but Meguri is still the best girl.

None of her songs and her lines show anything of the sort.

Attached: Yukino feelings.png (1146x642, 657K)

That is why the theory is no longer in favor by anyone. Yukino was forced to give him chocolate when they were young and Hayama openly supports Yukinox8man. They shouldn't shitpost because of past slights no one believes in.

It was never a fucking thing to begin with. Only sidegirlfags used it to shitpost. People have been saying that for literally years.

At that point we didn't know if Yukino meant them romantically.

Fuck off Yuipollfag and go troll some other series.

So when in the story is this supposed to be?

It's from the drama CD for volume 3.

but yukino wasn't in love with him yet during volume 3

I hate you all so much

She did say the date they had made her really nervous yet happy. It was the start of something. Meanwhile 8man has been fascinated by Yukino since he first met her.

In volume 13 she more or less admits she liked him as early as volume 3.

where in volume 13? she definitely seemed more interested in him during and after their mall date

>Wants to help the lesser able, and bring about justice
She's literally EMIYA of Oregairu, how can anyone hate her?

Attached: CHAMPION OF JUSTICE.png (580x696, 202K)

petty sidegirlfags will find a way

She is going to make Hachiman her wife and there is nothing we can do about it.

Because in following her principles, she comes out as haughty and outright rude sometimes. Some people just don't care about her intentions.

bruh, she is super cool

She is well liked by her teachers and she is modest, a bit too much at times. Yukino even overworks herself. People can't even see that.

cope

Well, she does have a fanclub, doesn't she? A lot of people in their school certainly admire her.

I'd like to admire her butt!

Hachiman has some NTR antagonist qualities to him. How will people feel when he steals Yukino with his methods?

Yeah, he did seem like the type who'd blackmail Yukino into doing things with him. What was sensei thinking putting them together in a club like that.

Alot of guys in the school will be jealous over 8man getting the prettiest girl in the school

Attached: 1546629592633.jpg (1280x1290, 299K)

>he did seem like the type who'd blackmail Yukino into doing things with him
Like what?

Attached: comforting.png (564x752, 488K)

8mans problem is he looks for excuses to spend time with Yukino, and never admits any of his feelings. Volume 12 and 13 took the last of excuses and he can only go to her out of something more.

Whatever he was thinking about when sensei said that the winner could do anything to the loser.

Yukino is brave for having the balls to be in the same room as a horny highschool Chiba-district autist who could easily manhandle her fragile and skinny body and do whatever he wants with her.

Isn't she good at martial arts? 8man is still definitely physically stronger though

Bruce lee was also good at martial arts and he got his ass thrown into a car by Brad Pitt.

If he just asked to spend time with her she would just say no.

That would still be an excuse, but Yukino basically gave him a scenario where he has to find his answer sooner rather than later. He goes to Yui as an easy route or confronts his feelings for Yukino.

How is that an excuse?

He's just needs to be honest with his feelings and she would accept.

But what if his honest feelings wasn't something she liked?

Why do you do this to yourself?

Attached: Yukinoshita character Song .jpg (538x738, 124K)

Does this mean that yukino also has her own monologues about 8man

Am I the only one who doesn't see the romantic implications here?

Maybe if you're autistic, yes.

She could have a "please fuck me hikigaya-kun" line there and you'd still be saying that wouldn't you?

Attached: reality.png (848x1200, 1.38M)

That user hounds oregairu threads every day, fearing that someone mentions Yukino in a romantic way with 8man and he has to "correct" everyone who says so. From what others have said in these threads, he's been doing it for 4 years.

Add Iroha, Saki & Haruno and this becomes perfect shipfag deterrent

>Watari depicts Hayama as pathetic
>fags still think he's a girl stealing alpha with his secret noble phantasm being his cock

>Hayama openly supports Yukinox8man
>this Yukinofag delusion
The anime is going to be a treat.

Yes it will, because it means I don't have to see your fucking retarded posts anymore when this shit is over.

Not a shitpsot mate. You're thinking of someone else. I'm just pointing out that some people are deluded if they think Hayama supports 8man with Yukino.

He literally says he put his hopes in Hachiman and wanted something similar one day. It's infuriating we have to wait a year for this shit to end and endure your crap of this series another year.

[citation needed]

I just wish the author didn't try to guilt trip people into liking Yukino. How can you give her such a pitiful background and not make her win? Gaslit by her family, sexually assaulted from her father and childhood friend, bullied by her sister. And what, she doesn't get the guy in the end? Yeah, right. Pathetic way or writing, though.

So you admit that Yukino loves Hachiman? Fufufu, who would've thought such a turn of events!

I just want a conclusion, who cares who he ends up with.

Yukino=Shirou
Haruno=Archer

Remember Yukino still hopes for something real but is too bogged down with trying to make other people happy, but Haruno once valued it yet today finds it laughable.

Attached: mpv-shot0036.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>sensei end
>hachiman ends up working as a teacher in the same school
>the history repeats itself but this time its 8man as the teacher and a new girl who went through the same things

>yukino x hayama arranged marriage
>yui ends up alone

BRAVO WW

Attached: 1430656282697.png (576x700, 350K)

characters songs, like the VN games, aren't canon, user. They're just entertainment for fans. Sorry to be the one to break this to you.

There is nothing to be discussed or proven about the plot or character motivations from a character song.

Haruno

>character songs written by Watari aren't canon
You're legitimately retarded

False, user. Plenty of indication that in the past Yukino liked Hayama but felt betrayed because he wouldn't "cross the line" (vol 13 lingo) and instead valued his clique more than her. Also, Yukino muttered about "talk about karma" during the arc where rumors of her dating Hayama were spreading.

They may allude to somethings but take them with a grain of salt. Yukino's S2 character song is horse shit and you know it.

I have all the CD user and can read Japanese.

Here is the information on Yukino's character song:

Artist
Saori Hayami

Lyricist
rino

Composer
Ken Masutani

Arranger
Ken Masutani

Don't spew in ignorance user. Watari had zero to do with that character song.

>poster count didn't go up

Attached: 1565497215643.jpg (1280x800, 123K)

Crescendo to You mind broke YPF.

>horseshit
>takes references to volume 12 and 13 years before these volumes released
SASUGA yuipollfag

>>takes references to volume 12 and 13 years before these volumes released
Uhm, where? I see a poorly written love song that loosely tries to string together volume 3-10 events. It is fluff marketed to subhuman otakus.

wrong user, "the usual tea time" is pre-vol 12. In fact the song mostly deals with infirmary scene and destinyland memories. So in summary, Watari didn't write the character songs, and they don't reference anything beyond the date they were written, thus nothing about canon can be proven or foretold by character songs.

Facts doesnt matter to these Yukinoretards when it comes to shipping their waifu with their selfinsert MC

Goddamn this is based. Fucking trashed them and their arguments.

Yukinofags have no real arguments at this point. It would be sad if there weren't so stupid.

Sensei is a dogfucker user. Also Hayama wants Sensei's puss, so that might happen.

>Plenty of indication that in the past Yukino liked Hayama
No there really isn't. If anything more like the opposite. Maybe read the light novels before talking out of your ass.

Hello, IP count didn't move. Excellent samefagging.

Faggot, Watari wrote the lyrics. Ken Masutani wouldn't know shit about the plot and wouldn't be able to write those lyrics.

Are you mentally retarded? It references a bunch of shit from the plot.

Earlier plot, not 12 and 13.

Not everyone is a new poster. This thread has been for hours, there are 30 possible suspects.

Yeah, this is definitely samefaggotry. The character songs perfectly describe the characters' feelings.

But they don't unless you have waifu goggles on.

He's not the lyricist.

Nothing in volumes 12 and 13 has really happened to stray away from the earlier stuff, except it being dragged out.

Nothing is directly referenced from it.

No, they really do. How would some random song writer know about character specific events retard.

So now you’re just intentionally beinng retarded

You're confused user, you only know the way things are described in start of Yukino's second year; you only pay attention to Yukino's thoughts in the present. The past was very different, they were childhood friends. Yukino felt betrayed. No one with reading comprehension can deny these facts.

>Watari: please read volume 1
Fuck off user, you are cancer.

They watch the show or the producer told them what feeling he wanted. WW was not a part of it.

user, the lyrics were written by famous lyricist "rino". Watari had nothing to do with the songs,

Ralph, maybe you should go seethe some more on your twitter and harrass people there.

Attached: dementia at work.png (571x688, 97K)

wrong user, only 192174154 out of that bunch you listed was me. You can't handle having your delusional misinformed ass handed to you.

So you're a newfag, even worse. Please leave.

This. Yukinofags have no idea what they're talking about and are probably lying to cover up the embarrassment.

Those other posts were equally as autistic, so it maybas well have been you.

>You will discover a radiant smile, as beautiful as the flower that blooms after the snow melts.
Ah yeah, I'm sure "rino" also wrote this. Definitely not Watari.

Imagine being Rino and working your ass to write some lyrics only for some retards to credit Watari

WW isn't credited shit for brains. I will use actual logic and hard evidence thank you.

Actually, at the end of vol 13 Yukino is fine and doing the right thing. Hachiman, the self insert edgelord beloved by spergs, is the one with the problem at the end. He won't stop trying to help Yukino from the shadows instead of having a genuine relationship. Yukino correctly calls him out on this, saying it's fake and needs to end. Yukino is acting to achieve her own goals, while Hachiman won't develop. Yukino is too good for that useless cuck.

Imagine being a mental midget and actually believing that is true.

>hurr I will use logic
>this faggot that has nothing to do with LNs is writing lyrics that complement specific events and frelings that have happened in the series
Doesn’t work that way retard

Ralphziggy, you should go spend more time with your ugly wife. What does she and your buttugly child think of you wasting your time sperging autistically on Yea Forums?

The lyricist was informed of key events in the story. That doesn't ean WW wrote. You're wrong and mad, go to bed and then cope.

I've been reading the LN and it's odd to me that Hachiman did just bang the teacher when their sexual chemistry is, easily, the most potent of any potential couple, as well as their combination of emotional maturity (his/her strengths aiding his/her weaknesses) and just the fact that they're very clearly attracted to one another from the first chapter.

Let me explain how things work in the real world, user; maybe someday you'll emerge from your mom's basement and get a job and this could be helpful. The production committee directs anime arists, song artists, vn artists. The production committee told the lyricist, rino, various things about Yukino. You'll note Watari was NOT on the production committee though several people from the publisher Shogakukan were.

So then the lyrics are still influenced by Watari, you fucking mongrel. Which is the entire point.

The teacher is a mentally unstable physically abusive cunt. Take off your waifu goggles

Ralph, go spend some time wiith your shitty family. How do I know they're shitty? For starters, you'd much rather be here shitposting on Yea Forums when you're 60 than spending time with them.

The VN was inflenced by Watari too, user. Does that make the VN canon? No it doesn't.

Probabvly not even WW. Likely some editor or producer who knows waifufaggotry sells.

>calling other people basement dwellers
You ahould stick to writing fanfics you autistic cancer

Imagine, one man, being driven to madness over one song. What the hell is even in it?

You seem infatuated with this RZ character, user. Do you jack off to fantasies about him. Maybe you should leave your mom's basement, meet people, and so someday have actual sex instead of poking your prostate with your thumb while yanking your junk.

No one is talking about visual novel retard.

Poor snarl, so desesperate about saving the fandom and forcing narrative in Yea Forums

it's pretty sad when even your discord buddies think of you this way

Attached: ralph.png (582x60, 14K)

That guy even claims he's going to "fix the series" because Watari's writing doesn't echo his headcanon. LOLZLOLZ

>desesperate
Go hug your ugly famliy user and stop samefagging

Say what you want but at least YPF isn't a fucking discordfag like these insane Yukinofags.

YPF is cancer. Ralphziggy is cancer. Just cut from a different cloth.

Everything lands on my lord snarlmane's shoulders.

Attached: Discord_N8Medh4CIK.png (786x197, 20K)

>YPF is cancer.
He's consistently on topic and doesn't bring in outside flame wars. He's even admitted he was wrong before, unlike everyone else.

Honestly, both are shit.

Only one has more than a highschool education and a good job. Protip, the Yukinofag is a NEET with too many issues to contribute to anything but his wretchedness.

No, Yuipollfag is mentally insane. (You) can continue pretending that’s not the case, but it is.

What proof do you have? How can he be insane if he has a master's degree and a well paying job? Just because he is an insomniac that doesn't mean he's crazy.

>doesn't mean he's crazy
there's four years worth of evidence that the contrary is true though

Your posting history isn't much better. Plus he just likes a series and tries to correct people who are to up their own ass.

Here's the dark horse candidate right here. Fond of Hachiman, loves family, can cook simple things, plans to go to college and changed her mind to humanities just like Hachiman. They have several quality times together, even a sort of date in volume 12.

Attached: ks.jpg (423x479, 42K)

>tries to correct people who are to up their own ass
why never correct yourself then?

I always admit when I'm wrong.

Saki is a garbage character and also a BLACKed bitch. Fuck off autist.

Attached: 875B9E97-0A4B-4B17-82F3-F5023D442496.jpg (675x661, 106K)

yeah, that's not true.

One of the things in a long list that makes Yukino incredibly moe. 8man will save her once and for all and get what he always wanted. Surely.

Attached: 1416271472844.png (628x740, 364K)

Understandable you'd feel threatened by a character who is like a real woman, instead of your stereotypical trope waifu type like Yukino or Yui.

Attached: ks1.jpg (850x1202, 140K)

8man seems more and more like a fag because it is almost as simple as just asking at this point. Hell, it might have been that simple since volume 9.

>who is like a real woman
A yes, a braindead NPC who can only spam
>muh siblings
Of course. A real woman.

Hey snarl that's no good. You have to sleep and stop trashing and spamming comments in Yea Forums threads until they get closed

>You have to sleep and stop trashing and spamming comments in Yea Forums threads
Same goes for you faggot. The thread has been 1000% more cancerous since you showed up.

>the guy who always disagrees with YPF is a discord tranny
HAHAHAHAHA
I know who's side people should be taking now.

You should practice what you preach. Go hug your ugly kid and wife user and spend some time with them.

You might have been ignoring all their moments in the LN, user. Saki is one of the very few classmates he's had serious discussion about family, future and career. One of the few girls who gave him chocolate in LN (unlike Yukino). One of the few girls who has gone to eat with Hachiman (Sensei, Iroha, Yui, Yukino, Saki)

Let go of your hate,user. Let's fill our hearts with sweet Saki love.

Attached: ks3.jpg (800x600, 105K)

YPF is an anime suki fag. So if that's who you wish to support.

Attached: yuipollfag on animesuki.png (1570x1432, 303K)

I think you may have ignored the light novels. Take off your shipping goggles.

Coincidentally, Saki has also never done shit for Hachiman. Good points.

But he isn't. He always denies it because he isn't an anime suki fag and he has never seen index.

Nice try

Other than doing sewing for school projects when he asked her to (in LN not anime) give him chocolates and spending time with him, yeah never done anything.

Read more closely, user.

It's not fucking 4am on my timezone buddy. You need to sleep, you wont be able to save the fandom if you dont sleep well, let the other suckdickers of the cult to do the job for ya

She didn't give him the succ

not in mine either

Attached: time.png (192x63, 8K)

I sure hope you aren't pestering some fag on anime suki because you don't agree with his choice of waifu.

So yes, she didn’t do anything for him

hahaha pathetic

yet

Besides her other great qualities she has hot body with long legs. She is going to be one fine ride in the sack

But she doesn't like 8man that way.

more like the other way around. this faggot has been spamming shit here for 4 years

He is saving the fandom from 'Yea Forums' KEK

But he isn't Yuipollfag, it's just some waifufag on a dead forum.

You’re right. Saki a best.

Attached: A1DD8C98-68D0-4474-90F2-035FF34BC41A.png (720x1080, 671K)

Ah, yes. Much better than sitting in your discord and shitting on newbies that want to ask questions. That's a lot better.

Same person user.

well now we know what gets you semi-flaccid, user. showing your true colors

as if ypf isn't some dumb waifufag

Nope, showing saki’s true colors. Have another one. Blacku lace-u for the win!

Attached: 234697FD-8CA6-4D13-80C5-3797A6A1EEFF.png (1000x818, 645K)

Bros, don't pester some fag because you think he is your boogieman. Why would you even think that?

Smarter than most people here that's for sure, he has a master's degree.

> he has a master's degree.
>he
why do you do this?

Do what?

Making shit up wont cover you buddy

Why Yukino so cruel and a bad friend?

Attached: 70243282_p6.jpg (863x1200, 225K)

to be someone else

I am myself. I was once called denialfag when I used to troll Irohafags but I don't do that anymore.

> I was once called denialfag
yes, 4 years ago, until you got a more permanent nickname

Iroha is one of the characters based on real person, Watari's kohai, unlike the trope characters Yukino and Yui.

>muh tropes
iroha is a poorly written character. now fuck off autismo

If you interacted with real people you'd know realistic portrayal user. Your 2D trope characters aren't realistic at all. Plenty of 3D women like Iroha.

tell that to autists like this

Attached: contrarian autist.png (527x128, 12K)

Ypf sucks

Keep your tranny drama off of here. I mean seriously.

Blame it on the autist having a meltdown. As soons as he leaves things will go back to normal

Which one?

The newfag

She doesn't deserve the 8man.

other way around

Yes, some pathetic guys are attracted to that type. Doesn't change what I said about her being like some real women. I didn't say that was a good thing.

>the autist is still at it
let the thread die

Making assumptions without checking what is said first is what the cult does best

If you're looking for an actual cult, look no further.

Attached: the real cult.png (505x83, 16K)

Sensei started the club to keep problem kids in one place to keep eye on them. I wonder if she's happy with the results. At least the two loners are interacting with others

>the autist is still at it

>Having a discord = cult

How stupid you are buddy. We are not committed to save the fandom omegalul

>not committed to save the fandom
You're right.
imgur.com/a/Q7p4E9h
imgur.com/a/IZZbVNx
imgur.com/a/yfYb3xz
imgur.com/a/nW5EKki
imgur.com/a/AvzvYOR

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1167x718, 111K)

I never knew there was an autistic discord war over this show lmao

Talk about unhealthy obsessions

the oregairu subreddit has one exceptionally cancerous fandom that does nothing but shit on people all day. that's where all of the shitposters come from. that's why these threads are always such cancer.

Yes, this cult shitting on fans 24/7 even though they don't like the series, is indeed an unhealthy obsession.

Committed to reading and writing garbage fanfics.

This. Just stick to your shitty fanfics and fuck off, you mentally ill degenerate.

>Showing people shitting on dumb comments
>Pretending he is a nice person

The joke tells itself.

Better tell the one where everything lands on your shoulders again haha or the one where you go over watari's twitter hoping to notice you

>99% of Oregairu spammed by one guy.

Uh huh.

I remember that wanker posting abusive trash replies on Watari's twitter from several accounts, getting banned every few days.

see, this is why these threads are cancer, because of autists like this

that's pretty ironic coming from the person that does actually harrass people on twitter

I’d like to say it’s best to ignore him, but it’s probably too late for that. Ralph is cancer.

I have no idea who that is, but he has definitely proven to be shitty based on his behavior here.

She may have just played cupid for them. I wonder what she thinks about that.

user, it's not nice to harass authors on Twitter by running your bile through Google translate , you'll just sound like a sperg having seizure to a native speaker

>it's not nice to harass authors on Twitter
then why do you do that? you should look at your own camp first before pointing fingers.

She did seem like Cupid taking them for Ramen and letting them go back together

No one cares. Fuck off cancer

stop replying to yourself, you autistic fuck

I have never done such a thing, but you seem like the maladjusted abusive sort

are you postiviely sure?

Attached: jvfZ2hp.png (348x219, 24K)

That is not replies to author on twitter, user. You are confused.

What did I do to you, user?

Be a shitty faggot that derailed an entire thread with his autism

imgur.com/a/HC6rXcs
Seems to me like you have anger issues quite often. It wouldn't surprise me if you were the one that did that shit and are now trying to blame it on someone else. Once again, look in the mirror before accusing others.

Why are you getting mad at people actually talking about the series instead of people from discord/twitter? Are you alright?

What a monster, think about their feelings, all you do is shit on the poor people of Yea Forums. What a shame

This shit series has more official dakis than it has volumes.

Are you sure you’re replying to the right post?

you're not talking about the series though, that's the point. you're derailing this entire series.

I’m pretty sure, since all of this cancer started when you showed up.

What do you mean?

>derailing this entire series.
thread*

What makes you think I’m that same guy you’re referring to? We were just talking about how sensei helped bring the 2 loners together.

have some self awareness

Because you have the same autistic writing style

Sensei is Haruno's friend too, wonder how often they talk of Hachiman and Yukini

Yeah let's pretend this guy isnt you. Talk about raging on twitter. There is only one retard in this universe who would actually go to twitter's author and spam rants

Attached: chrome_vhL00LhRDM.png (754x834, 61K)

You might want to read the reply chain again. I’m not taking part in any of your discord/twitter drama. I was just commenting about sensei and the club.

literally who the fuck is that?

I’m sorry. What part of my writing style seems autistic to you? I’m genuinely curios.

Sounds more like something you'd say. But sure let's pretend it's not (You)

Attached: Screenshot_40.png (525x656, 73K)

All of it?

Care to point me to my supposed posts that derailed the thread? Because I just came back to this thread after many hours and I see you guys arguing about some guy on discord.

So your posts are just about sensei?

user, you're only proving YOU are from discord. You take screenshots of people complaining about delays, the S3 preview that didn't have any new material, and merch in lieu of new books... Is this your hobby, building files of OreGairu chats? Pretty lame

Sensei and Yukino. I think you're wasting your time preaching to the choir here.

And of course, when you get caught, you avoid the argument and deflect. Typical.

Attached: sound familiar.png (837x625, 86K)

I’m not certain what you mean? Do you mean that you also dislike the shitposter?

I am not avoiding anything. You are in discord, making screenshots of fans unhappy with delays and the series being drawn out for merch sales and posting on Yea Forums. Normal fans don't do that but you do.

what bothers me the most, is that this fandom is full of all sorts of toxic shitposters, yet you decide to go after people that are somewhat trying to salvage this mess. you don't go after yuipollfag, you don't go after irohafags. these groups are way, waaaaayy more shitty. and you would know this if you weren't some dumb faggot that only frequented these threads once in a blue moon. anyway, this shit is pointless, so just drop it and either let the thread die or stay on topic. preferably the former, but the oregairu fandom is too autistic to let a thread die

Normal fans don’t spend every single day attacking new fans and shitting on them. Yet you do.

Oh? You are going to "salvage this mess"? How are you going to do that? Taking screenshots of people in chat who are complaining? Do normal people do this?

Do normal people do this? Lash out at people asking questions? Maybe there'd be no need for screenshots if you acted normally.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1227x589, 111K)

Who even types like that.

some reddit autist, that's the entire point

Normal people sleeps snarl. They don't go over Yea Forums trying to push a narrative by telling other users to fuck off until the thread is archived

>Normal people sleeps
Normal people know how to properly use grammar.

Your reading comprehension is impaired user. The one person is only reacting with complaints about the S3 lack of real preview in announcement venue, and did provide the wanted link. That is hostility toward franchise not person there. However YOU are the one in Reddit (you just proved you are redditor) and discord taking and colkecting screenshots like whackjob stalker in movie with photos all over their bedroom wall. Let me guess, you wrote a "manifesto" too

I like how each time you get caught, you deflect. That’s definitely not a sign of weakness.

you don't have to respond to the same post twice autist

>colkecting
Wew, so mad that he is starting to misspell. I can literally feel the anger oozing from your fingers.

still believing that there is just one person topkek

>hey guys, anyone have a clean version of this?
>AUTISTIC SCREECHING
Christ, seek help and get some self awareness.

You're right. It's the mahdi cult. There's a bunch of you.

What do you expect from a legitimate autist.

I'm fine, user. I'm not exhibiting stalker nutcase behavior screenshotting all chats and forums of OreGairu. That's wild stuff you got going on between your ears

I like how you deflect.

No need to deflect user, you are the redditor and discord stalker, papering your bedroom walls with screenshots. Scary stuff.

>redditor and discord stalker
You realize both of those places are open to the public?

Notice how he’s not addressing his shitty behavior, but is instead deflecting. He knows his behavior is shit, which is why he won’t address it. Just ignore him.

Sure, but the public doesn't sit in those places for years (look at those timestamps) collecting screenshots on specific people. Whew that's over the top

kind of hard to ignore him, when he took the entire thread down with him

Maybe if those specific people weren’t acting like cancer, there’d be nothing to take screenshots of? Hmhm? Maybe if you didn’t feel cocky and act like a shithead here, then all of this shit ould have been avoided? Ever consider that?

Yeah, I know. He's cancer.

Now let the thread die. Unless you want to do this shit for another 170 posts. I don’t.

Let the Redditor get his screenshot for his files first

>autist has to have the last word

yeah, this fag is definitely on the spectrum

You are not saving the fandom. You just a have a pathetic messiah complex. Telling people to fuck off in Yea Forums only creates more hate towards the series and Yukino, ironically, the one you are trying to save so hard.

And also, you need to work on your reading comprehension. 90% of the stuff you showed here is pure bullshit and out of context(classic snarl) and hypocrite knowing that you make the same kind of comments for casuals talking about their appreciation of the show, marking them as pure ignorant that 'doesnt understand what they see', telling them that no one but you understands the plot and testing them with repetitive questions to 'prove their knowdledge'. Not to mention that you spend your time watching posts in reddit, discord, MAL and other anime sites and use a bunch of alters to comment like a third person and try to force the narrative at your will, lmao. What a complete Joke.

Go make your website better instead or get someone else to do it and stop talking shit like a creepy ass.

Also, you are not banned from any of the communities you attack and stalk like a creepy ass so hard. You just don't have the balls to talk without an user mask. Not my fault sorry. That's it.

>Telling people to fuck off in Yea Forums only creates more hate towards the series
Were you here when the season 2 aired? People would be shitting on this series regardless. How can you be this stupid.
>90% of the stuff you showed here is pure bullshit and out of context
Ah yes, of course. You guys shitting on the fandom for an entire year is definitely out of context. My bad.
>that you make the same kind of comments for casuals talking about their appreciation of the show
No I do not.
>no one understands the plot
This is true, but it's because no one understands the plot.
>try to force the narrative at your will
As opposed to
>muh cult
? Who here is trying to force a narrative?
>you are not banned from any of the communities you attack and stalk
What does that have to do with anything? Besides, the 2 mods in charge of the subreddit are garbage anyway. The first one shits on everyone. The other one actively trolls the fandom.
imgur.com/a/1v3PYsJ

Attached: this is supposed to be a mod.png (1056x1809, 682K)

>messiah complex
>why didn't my art get enough upvotes!
imgur.com/a/Ztz3acr
You should look at your own camp before you point fingers.