Kimetsu no Yaiba

I started watching this after everyone was hyping it up on social media and Yea Forums and even IRL, 11 episodes in, I really don't see what stands out about it, it's the general shounen formula with a bit more blood and limbs and good animation, no character is interesting and no plot line is unique so far, is it worth continuing anons ?

Attached: KnY.jpg (640x960, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ranking.rakuten.co.jp/daily/201975/
betgoal90.com/read-kimetsu-no-yaiba-raw-chapter-144.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XEkBXfY9TPs
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190214676/#q190226825
youtube.com/watch?v=fZanam1YEdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Heh.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

Michael Jackson is the main villain

You're right, this and Fire Force are standard fare shonen that happened to get lucky getting an adaption with good animation. Otherwise, they wouldn't be noteworthy.

t. symphoredditor

you watch it for its moments of really good animation. I know what you mean and the blond kid freaks out a bit too much for my tastes, but the acting is strong and the animations especially the water techniques are just beautiful to see unleashed. Also Micheal Jackson being the main bad guy really keeps me glued in.

this. I love KnY, but I never expected it to get an anime. I am pleasantly surprised.

well Dr Stone is gaining ground but once it hits the Astronaut plot holes it will amaze me if it works out. I know there is 1 user here who is so stupid to think that Astronauts cant teach others science, especially one of them being a teacher.

Tapioca x Shinobu is endgame.

Shinobu died

If the animation was slightly subpar I would have dropped this soo much earlier.

>this show isn't for me
>should I watch it anyway for the nerd cred?
don;t even hesitate user just drop the things that aren't enjoyable compared to other things for you. marie kondo your media consumption

Its the animation. Everyone has a hard on for the pretty lights and colors and forego the story. Sad state affairs it is.

Usually I would do exactly that, the only reason I'm going out of my way to give it another chance is because of the insane media attention it has gathered, it almost seems like there's something interesting down the road..

If animation is the only redeeming part then Touken ranbu will be popular too (another samurai anime by Ufotable with bug production values) but its not because its ass.

It it what is is KNY is a basic shounen with characters you either like or hate with big production values.

>made a thread with valid points and the most lenient criticisms
>retards still got offended and cries out his made-up boogeyman

Attached: 9ck62cdtri531.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Seethe.

>Touken ranbu
the animation wasn't as good as KnY

Idk why, but the characters in KnY stands out much more in comparison to other shonens, both currently airing and otherwise.
The taisho era and demons aesthetic is also really unique (and pretty)

Attached: pvx3bryPpP1s5gxugo1_500.jpg (413x390, 58K)

Why does this dude wear a boar head sometimes and why does he look like a chick?

>The taisho era and demons aesthetic is also really unique
top kek

Tarzan+cubone

Tomioka will die in 4 years.

Attached: 76331196_p0.png (730x521, 251K)

>started watching this after everyone was hyping it up on social media
People who hype up shit on social media are mongoloids that stand and clap during marvel movies in theaters. Don't just jump into a show they hype it up, it's usually lowest common denominator shit.

Giyuu was so beautiful on last episode

he's moe

hmm

Oh? Are you saying there's something better this season?

Vinland Saga

Unironically Machikado Mazoku.

What anime is this?

You watch for the animation. The plot isn't anything special.

>Are you saying there's something better this season?
yes

What killed the hype?

Yea Forums was talking about KnY long before it got an anime. No-one was taking about Fire Force. That's the difference between the two of them.

Discount Santania anime.

CHAD

Attached: 1566070128242.jpg (869x1269, 267K)

its even bad in ways that arent specifically shonen related. the MC is a fucking saint who everyone loves, and thats his entire character before his family is killed. then he's too nice to kill sister demon, too nice to kill demon who tried to kill him etc.
and then he's also smart and good at fighting for no reason, and gets through his "test" by doing basically nothing special at all

yep, redditors are the overly critical ones and we just love everything here at Yea Forums

There is a redditor right above you, m8.

Splitting a gigantic boulder with a sword just because you "breathe harder" was kinda retarded.

yep, also the storytelling is so bad for that part. he trained for a year, then another 6 months, and then another 6 months, and now he's skilled. they dont show you any of his fucking progress, they just skip to him already knowing everything.

I agree.

Himejima is the best pillar.

Touken Ranbu IS popular but for the wrong reasons. Take off your Western goggles sometime stupid American.

If you think everything about KnY is generic then you're retarded. Show me a shounen character similar to Tanjirou

Read more manga.

Couldn't even name one. Why even bother replying then, fag?

Attached: 20_56903_621_359.jpg (621x359, 60K)

FUCK SAYO

Attached: 1566237509218.png (764x1200, 146K)

Tanjirou is not the best part of KnY

He is literally a Deku clone

>Look at me I'm a normalfag.
Fuck off.

Why? She was just a traumatized kid.

Deku is more realistic and relatable

As if. Deku is a fucking beta and a nice guy. He's not actually compassionate like Tanjirou. The author's way of showing Deku's good is "he breaks his little fingies in order to save ppl", it's retarded.

>Tanjirou
He's bland as fuck

Never said it was the best part, just the most unique
t. brainlet

KnY is apart of WSJ and FF is not

nice argument

Not to mention that this show even has its own Bakugo, even same VA. People complain that Black Clover ripped off Naruto, but this show is literally MHA meets Dororo. Heck, the names are similar too.

I'm not here to spoonfeed you manga, if you think Tanjiro is unique you have read 5 manga, stop replying.

unique =/= good

>too nice to kill demon who tried to kill him etc.
You might have brain problems, Tanjiro hasn't spared a single demon that has tried to kill him other than his sister.

Kimetsufags are delusional. No points arguing with them.

>Why?
Because she's hot

Cool lie bro

But your retardation warrants a reply, guaranteed (you), you are a natural.

I don't even think it's him, I mean he still hasn't abused a single kid yet.

>192163323
(You)

Was it worth dealing with all these retards to get a great adaptation? I kind of wish nothing I read ever got animated

Derail the conversation and completely change the subject when you got BTFO, god you're a retarded fucking brainlet.
Go read more manga and stop seething.

This is the usual anime shitpost thread, better threads still exist, the same ones that happened every week before the anime.

Don't worry. Your manga will fall into irrelevance once this season ends. MHA killer my ass

You still haven't secured your argument with examples, so what else there is to do other than laugh at you?

muzan and kanao next ep

Fuck off. No one has to entertain your retarded argument

Do you feel threatened?

Stop giving the retard attention. He is dogshit at shitposting considering he is trying to compare Deku with Tanjirou.

Same. I do like the zombie girl and animation but that's it. And I am a dirty shonenfag. Try to catch up with the manga and read it weekly with anons, might help.

Are you fucking retarded?
Why do you care about other people's opinion?

But you are entertaining me right now.

episode 19 had nice animation and suddenly everybody started memeing it. otherwise it's the same old trite shonen garbage

>astronaut plotholes
There weren't any though.

and the way they show tanjirou is a nice guy is "everyone fucking loves him to an insane degree for no explicit reason". the only actual thing he did was not kill that demon, but he's gonna kill plenty later anyway

>MHA 10 days 400k
>Kishitsu 35 days 395k even with push and ufotable anime
OH NO NO NO

is this show infested by kids now? since when did people start rabidly defending shonenshit?

It is, and I say that as someone who loves Dr. Stone.

if you were here before the anime aired you would know.

Kimetsufags are notoriously insecure

>social media
Kill yourself immediately.

>for no explicit reason
The fact the series dedicates itself to show Tanjirou being kind to each and every person he meets is not explicit? Not a single character in the series has aproved of him before Tanjiro did something to earn their trust.

Retard, stop crying and watch your fucking anime.

Thank you for admitting that Tanjiro is just a more pretentious Deku.

>for no explicit reason
I won't even ask if you have friends, but do you a family member that likes you more than they should because you did something to earn their fondness? That's how it goes with Tanjiro.

Its pretty cliche but the cliches are done very well.

Kimetsufags don't need to be insecure, it's selling incredibly well and becoming super popular.

I am, it's just the quality of kimetsu threads is on the same level as BNHA and SNK threads now.

Tanjiro is very strongly and firmly established as being nice.
>helps all the people out in his village
>looks at demons with genuine compassion and empathy even after killing them, and prays that they find peace in their death
>doesn't throw his burdens at other people, even when he might be justified in doing so
>rescues kids and regularly reassures them while he's watching over them
>switches a painless killing move as soon as he sees a demon doesn't resist him
>demonstrates a generally patient and rational attitude with the people around him and is earnestly dedicated to cooperation rather than infighting

You can say he's "too perfect" and I'd accept that, but the series most definitely doesn't half-ass the idea that Tanjiro is a genuinely kind person who people will like precisely because of that.

>muh nice guy
Now I see why this show is so popular with normie

>tanjirou is a nice guy is "everyone fucking loves him to an insane degree for no explicit reason".
this, remember the first episode where all his siblings and the townspeople were there just to show how everyone loves him

Deku
>author's way of telling us he's a good boy is by making him a beta male
>gets cucked by Bakugou all the time, inside and outside the manga (popularity polls)
>even MHAfags admit he's a shit character
>only has compassion for innocents and his fellow heroes, neither he nor All Might would've given two shits about Shigaraki if he wasn't Nana's grandkid

Tanjirou
>he's a sweetheart without being a beta
>breaks his Bakugou's bones before he has a chance to sperg out and keeps him in check from then on, making them both better characters for it
>no one inside the fandom hates him
>shows compassion and respect even to his enemies, but without being a retard pacifist like Emma. This is what well written "good" character should be like.

If you see no difference then you are just a brainlet.

maybe that would be a good argument if we actually saw him do anything like that. but no, we just see him being unreasonably popular with literally every person he knows with no explanation. im not watching a show so i can fill in all the details in my head, the show should show me that shit.

>normie
you outted yourself normalfag, not get out

Oh yes. 10k upvotes on plebbit amirite?
It's called anime effect, retard.

>breaks his Bakugou's bones before he has a chance to sperg out and keeps him in check from then on, making them both better characters for it
I'm surprised you're the first person to mention this here. Tanjirou takes shit from absolutely no one.

No u

this, Tanjirou is as bland as the series title Demon Slayer

As someone who is also a Dr. Stonefag, yeah. I can just wait for the mangathreads like the rest of my brethren. A few assmad people on Yea Forums and a few retards from Reddit doesn't make me any less grateful for what I've been given.

So now you are just admitting you haven't even touched this series? Every single instance of a character liking Tanjiro has shown why and how they started doing so.

>seething

>When you never read the manga or watched the anime but you want some replies because you have no friends.

>popular with literally every person he knows
You'll feel very stupid when the pillar meeting happens, animeonly-kun

>the quality of kimetsu threads is on the same level as BNHA and SNK threads now
and?

>I'm not watching a show so I can fill details in in my head
Holy shit you are a brainlet. I want you to die for the betterment of mankind.

This.

Though to be kind to Deku, I think he's a little more interesting, just by having more in the way of internal character conflicts (even if it just amounts to "I WILL BE THE STRONGEST HERO") and a somewhat complex relationship with a rival, even if I don't agree with the nature of it.

Tanjiro is far more static a character, I think, but at the same time I find him far more endearing because his personality is written better at its core. That can really make a difference I think.

including his family and the townspeople? what, he goes and sells coal and helps some guy with a box?

STOP FIGHTING GUYS
POST CUTE AND CANON

>he fell for it
We did it Yea Forums

Here

Attached: ECLWXHiVAAAN5LH.jpg (796x796, 117K)

>Tanjiro is far more static a character,
this

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is r*edit
Maybe it's a more suitable place for you. I hear that you can go cry with the mods there whenever someone hurts your feeling

yes, once i see episode 125 all of my criticisms will be counteracted by one character not liking him very much

If you can't infer that he probably has done odd jobs for them over the years you're beyond help.

I didn't say that at all, user.

its not that i cant infer information, just that you need to show some evidence of the character traits someone has rather than just telling us they have them. its basic writing.

Why don't tell us his biography while you're at that?

Literally gonna happen next episode.

i can infer that, but its still unrealistic. he has the entire town hollering for him all at once just because he's nice and does favours for people? what, is everyone else in the town a raging asshole?
and how about his family? he sells the coal, sure, but only because he's the oldest and most able. its not because he wants to. if anything his sister's scene with the kimono is a better actual justification for niceness (though its pretty transparent as well)

See, even you can now see Tanjiro did one oddjob to an elder in the beginning of the series, now get that brain working so you can see the other characters who he has helped before they star liking him.

but he's not just a nice guy that people like, he's fucking unreal. he's so helpful and kind that as soon as he enters the town literally everyone that sees him chases after him to ask him for something. either he's a total sucker or he is literally jesus

cont.
and him helping out all those people isnt even a good decision for his family, since it meant he was too late to even get home in time. and he was somehow unaware of the demons or something? cause he was gonna just go home in the dark i guess. its all so stupid

>this character will become better next episode I swear.

>literally everyone
How big is the village, maybe you should actually count how big it was, if you think a dozen people being very welcome to a person's presence is "unreal" then I'm afraid of how your reality is like.

Ikr? This show's writing is so abysmal, like kindergarten level

so all the people that like him just live on the same street then do they?

He's already a good character, I'm just saying your retarded criticism will evaporate next episode, and you can check by reading the manga you brainlet. But then again, reading probably isn't up your alley...

>it's the general shounen formula
I would go even a big further and say this is even worse because most of the popular shounen somehow managed to hook me in for a while. However with Kimetsu I failed to find literally anything interesting that would make me want to continue watching and I dropped it around 13 ep. Kinda shame since the animation was pretty good.

its all we're shown. the amount of filling in you have to do to make any of this shit make sense is retarded. a good show would have a scene of him walking into town where every single character shown ISNT his best friend, then we could actually understand the situation better. i shouldnt have to interpret it as if its real life and im not getting all the information. its a piece of media designed to portray a certain thing and it does a bad job.

>and him helping out all those people isnt even a good decision for his family
Do you live alone in a cave with internet? Earning the trust of neighbors is always benefinical if a time where you might need them ever comes.

Did you literally skip the elder offering Tanjiro his place to rest because it got dangerous outside? If Tanjiro didn't earn his trust the elder could tell him to fuck off and die somewhere else.

>it's the general shounen formula with a bit more blood and limbs and good animation
>more... limbs
you deserve some recognition since no one else noticed

Attached: kimetsu-no-yaiba-09-large-18.jpg (1100x619, 154K)

Attached: D-U8vEZU8AANSlo.jpg (585x1768, 228K)

First you told me to watch a few more episodes, then you told me to read the manga. As if I didn't recognize suck ass writing since the first 5 minutes.

same, i dropped it like halfway through ep 4 though. its a shame because i havent even really gotten to the really good animation. i saw clips and it was pretty great, and ive heard good things, but the show really isnt interesting.

I love how the show introduced his family just to kill them off. Didn't have nearly enough time to make you care about them, they were only there to make the MC look good and make the viewer feel sad for him when they died.

Everything before the spider arc (ep 15) is pretty meh, and I say that as a huge kimetsufag. Try the manga instead.

but on that specific day it was dumb because he then couldnt get home. also, since you brought up that scene, why does it imply that he's never fucking heard of demons before? like he was just gonna go home in the dark because he has a good sense of smell. so what, has he done that before? or has he never done it and just figured it would be fine even with the demons? or did he not know about the demons? they didnt think any of this shit out, half the scenes are so transparently only there to drop exposition to the viewer

But don't you get it? He loved his family sooooo much that he left them alone with the demons because he was busy being a goody two shoes

literally. it just shows them REALLY loving him to prove to us that he's a nice guy without having to actually have him do anything, and then theyre dead the next time we see them.

>its all we're shown
Then you shouldn't say "literally everyone", your argument is based in whatever your mind is coming up with at this point, not about what the series is showing you.

Please don't reply to this brainlet anymore.
I was expecting better from Yea Forums for some reason.

>no u are not supposed to point out my show's shitty writing
This is not your safe space, weak ass virgin

That was one of the worst first episodes I've ever watched. Not even joking.

To begin with, you already know his whole family is about to get killed, its obvious, and the way they introduce the mother and siblings only further shows how expendable they are and how dead they're gonna be by the end of the episode.

The lenghts the show goes to show that the MC is a very nice guy is silly. He has to please every single one of his siblings, of course. He then goes down a snowy mountain carrying a heavy bag only to then help people with everyday tasks they could've done themselves? And then they have one of the background characters call the MC a hard-working boy, just in case we didn't get that already. Even fate's Shirou would get annoyed at this guy.

The exposition about demons and demon hunters at the hut makes no sense. It's a world where demons are a real threat and common knowledge, why are you now asking people about that?

The whole scene with the demon hunter was really bizarre. The way the MC casually recollects small details that prove his sister's innocence while fending for his life. The demon hunter's inner monologue telling the MC exactly what to do and then him doing exactly that, as if the entire scene was choreographed. And the demon hunter having to spell out the obvious reason why the girl became a demon, as if we couldn't have figured it out. That's really bad writing.

I'm not usually one to just bash at a show like this, but I honestly couldn't find a single thing to like here. Not one natural character interaction, no interesting/new story elements, not even a good fight scene with nice visuals. It's all so generic! For a show to screw up that bad in its first episode is not a good sign. At least they set up a plot hook for the next episode, but let's see how that goes.

media is created to get across an idea to you. what they showed in the anime would be shorthand for "everyone loves him" in any non-anime show, or they would make an effort to show there are also characters that dont.
sure, maybe thats a standard for media that isnt good, but it exists and influences how people interpret scenes. im willing to bet you hadnt actually thought about it until i brought it up, though.

>The exposition about demons and demon hunters at the hut makes no sense. It's a world where demons are a real threat and common knowledge, why are you now asking people about that?
Did you even watch anything past the first episode?

It has some godtier animation and music
if it didn't have that, it wouldn't be even half as hyped.
Personally, I'm a sucker for revenge stories and old japanese aesthetic, so I would watch this even if it was lacking.

I can only imagine how shitty reception things like BnHA would've had if it lacked the animation and music.
Hell, even the most retarded of shounenfags can admit that black clover is superior despite it's noticably cheaper animation.

So far I'd still rate Kimetsu no Yaiba story telling and artstyle atleast 9/10
For reference, early bleach and Naruto would've been 8/10, though both ended up going downhill before even midway through the story

>this is the average kimetsufag

Attached: images.png (211x239, 9K)

>taisho era
This alone makes me immensely more interested than hearing all the hype about supposedly great animation. I thought this was the typical late medieval/early edo. Never cared enough to look at the artwork, but I think I'll skip it regardless.

not both the same guy, my shonen-loving friend

>can literally only find one criticism with that entire post
doesn't bode well, does it? im not him, but i watched 3 and a half episodes before watching and it doesnt explain that any better. sure, maybe it does in like, 10 episodes time, but im not going to waste that much of my life when its far from the only thing making the show terrible

but i dont like the show? and im disparaging it in that post?

>I can only imagine how shitty reception things like BnHA would've had if it lacked the animation and music.
The difference is that BnHA is miles better in both story and character departments. It's not even a competition. This show writing is so bad that it makes me physically cringe

You're already wasting your time talking about something you didn't like here in Yea Forums, you virgin faggot

My bad. Meant for

nah, shit-talking shows is pretty fun. more fun than watching them anyway

>The difference is that BnHA is miles better in both story and character departments
>
holy fucking shit

Attached: 1408900749974.webm (1280x720, 451K)

Fuck off to plebbit if you don't like it, tranny

>BnHAfag
Okay not it makes sense. Keep seething faggot

Talking about villains alone, BnHA has Shiggy and Villain Society. What does kimetsu have? Michael Jackson and a bunch of monster of the week.

UM > Anything in MHA
People teared up when we had Akaza backstory chapter or UM siblings chapter

An animeonly I see.

>sob story = good

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

>me want destroy everything = good

You know your show is shit when your big bad is a walking meme

>no argument
This is why you'll never have sex

>BnHA has Shiggy and Villain Society.
each having complete trainwreck personalities and aspirations
It's hilarious when even BnHA fags admit that the only good villain in the show was Stain, and he wasn't part of that stupid villain club

This is where you're wrong retard. Shiggy is not edgy for the sake of edgy. He has a very co

N-need any help posting, BnHAfag? Seems like you're having trouble... Pft.

Attached: 149ef9ee9f8bee196dbbcc1adf6f7b2d.png (600x480, 342K)

So what you're saying is
>when akaza gets a feel bad for me backstory its not okay for him to be edgy
>but when shigaraki gets a feel bad for me backstory its okay for him to be edgy

Very complex personality that drives him to become the person he is today, even if it means become the enemy of the world. He's not a sissy, half-assed villain, but one with real drive and ambition. The last chapter is fucking kino

i remember people being hype for the counter part of all might
>i have all these old and new powers to kill you and you are almost mortally wounded
>lol better challenge him at who punches harder, the only fucking thing he can do
also bnha has way too many characters, pick a favorite when you start reading or watching and chances are that if the character is not deku or bakugo he already is a background janitor

Attached: 1539794747541.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Press post by mistake

Tfw you aren't a retarded shitposter and enjoy both series.

Attached: smiles.png (1461x566, 710K)

this plus the fact that early Shigaraki was literal /r9k/ reeing autist that compared life to a videogame

this is what BnHA fags like - "relatable characters"

Tfw you aren't a retarded shitposter and dislike both series.

Attached: 1520544744303.jpg (269x273, 24K)

Since when did Shiggy tell people to feel bad for him? He felt mistreated by society, but he didn't ask forv forgiveness or pity like half assed villain in Kimetsu. Instead, he used that feeling to driver himself forward. That's how you write a compelling villain

Based

when did the demons ask for forgivness?

Say what you want about KnY, but at least there's no filler arcs like the school festival arc in MHA. That's probably what got people to drop that series before the 7 quirks bullshit

post demon daughter

Attached: 74287838_p0.jpg (1100x1100, 626K)

Every single female demon in this show beg for their lives at the first sign of trouble. Really strong villains you got there

it kinda does. thats not saying BnHA is good by any stretch though

How you write a compelling villain according to user
>Make him an outcast
>Don't have him telling people they should feel bad for him
>???
>Profit

They have filler characters instead, like the yellow crybaby, the retarded boar head, and disposable villains of the week

what you mean the 6 armed demon who got tricked to activating the muzan curse or the yarn girl who was trying to trick shinobu with that act

>tfw no demon sister pet

big bad based

>They have filler characters instead
Like everyone in Class 1-A? LOL

Why does shonenshit always instigate this kind of inane tribalism? People here are, for the most part, adult men, even if we are manchildren for watching anime. This is still literally playground fighting.

Both of them. That milf demon gave up fighting too. At this point it's clear that MC will win over his enemies by his niceness.

>Talking about another manga here
why?

it is pretty funny. criticising it is fun but im surprised that people manage to end up thinking either is well-written while criticising the other

the milf demon didn't ask for pity or forgiveness she understood she was gonna die so she accepted it and realized that she was not gonna suffer anymore

Twice Flashback>>> Anything in KnY

>He felt mistreated by society, but he didn't ask forv forgiveness or pity like half assed villain in Kimetsu.
When did Akaza ever ask for forgiveness or pity for his acts? When he committed crimes as a child he would just take the beatings and beat the shit out of others to let out his rage. When his father hung himself he never looked for someone to take pity on him. When he slaughtered an entire dojo of people in rage, he never looked for forgiveness for what he did.
> Instead, he used that feeling to driver himself forward.
But Akaza did the same thing. When he became a demon, he lost his memories, but he still kept his bottled up rage and hatred for the world after seeing his dad commit suicide and his future wife die of poisoning. He kept those feelings even when he became a demon, and although he couldn't figure out why, he used those feelings to continue getting stronger and make sure that he would never have to lose anything again.

It was only in the end when he lost himself in that strength did he seek forgiveness by killing himself, and he got that forgiveness from his wife just before fading away. What makes Shigaraki better than that?

also the only time he asked for forgiveness was to the people he loved

This is what happens when you circlejerk the fuck out of one episode from a mediocre show

BnHAfags feel threatened because their shitty shounen is slowly becoming irrelevant and the new hot thing for normalfags who like shounenshit is KnY

Sorry. Haven't read your shitty manga. The point here is that fucking Michael Jackson is literally a meme

Being a meme means they're memorable. DIO and Kira are memes. BnHA villains are forgettable trash.

This board is Yea Forums.02 now, but instead of consolewars we have shounenwars

The entire thread is just people shitposting. Not surprising with that OP though.

>judging MHA by its 200+ chapters while judging KnY by about 40 chapters
You must have a very high IQ

>BnHA
>irrelevant
I don't remember how many times these seasonal flavor of the month is call the BnHA killer, only to fall into obscurity in a few months. Hard to break it you, baby, but HeroAca is thee king

I asked a normal question, got my answers, fandom wars is something I can't control, it's just the autistic nature of Yea Forums.

KnY outsold BnHA manga volumes faggot

>this kills the MHAshitter

Attached: c188d27a6bce174bd3cb13edb22c1fb9.jpg (870x1270, 276K)

Good things are good from the start, kiddo.

You did, nothing wrong with your question. The problem was you asked the question in the OP. The autists go nuts over this shit.

Fuck this stupid baith thread, but since there's no normal thread I'll ask here
Where can you get raw chapters pass last volume?

Attached: 0001.jpg (1035x1618, 568K)

Seeing characters train and shit is always so boring in shounens. I prefer it when they cut to them being out in the field and doing shit, because then the fights are much more interesting and the settings are much more varied.

Get help, delusional tranny

Just go to normal KnY threads away from the seething BnHA shitters, there's nothing that hasn't been translated as of yet tho

Yeah cause Shigaraki was such a compelling villain in the USJ arc, right?

>this thread

I wonder why Yea Forums hates bnhtards.

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

Giyuu is my wife.

Attached: 1566061557797.jpg (1861x3406, 732K)

sure, but they didnt commit to him. they still had the training montage, it was just shitty and pointless. they could just start with a character that is already trained, plenty of shows do.

That's the same thing. She gave up because MC looked at her with pity. Why bother fighting anymore? This is even worse than talk no jutsu

Not only your wife is ugly but she's also extremely gay.

Why did ufo adapt kny out of all the manga's out there?

Yea Forums is the cancer of Yea Forums.

she didn't give up because of that, the reason why she pointed it out is because it reminded her of her human life

get fucked, faggot
ranking.rakuten.co.jp/daily/201975/

Good job twisting my words because you have no arguments

There was literally no point to Shigaraki's backstory other than to confirm that we already knew he was an angsty little shit.

Oh and power-up by AMNESIA kek what a fucking hack!

You have no arguments user

Attached: Untitled.png (901x1003, 758K)

>even if we are manchildren
You answered it yourself

So she gave up because of some shitty flashbacks. Why people don't call out this extremely cliche writing?

LMAO

The animation is really good and the backgrounds and stills are super pretty. Also it’s got a pretty uncommon setting for both anime and other media as well, the taisho period.

you know she was already decapitated right? she really couldn't do anything even if she didn't give up

>thread about KnY
>herotards show up
What's wrong with these retards?

Attached: 2332232322.jpg (348x342, 21K)

My fucking argument is that villains in Kimetsu are badly written compared to Shiggy

It's either that or HxH"chads"

They're being outsold so their insecurities start showing

Attached: 1558545197064.jpg (565x565, 34K)

Their manga is so irrelevant that they have to ruin other threads to try getting discussions..

It's a shit argument because no major villain in KnY acts the way you describe them.

They fear KnY

Cope

>yfw even Fire Force is outselling BnHA

Attached: concern.png (1080x1080, 616K)

It's shitposters trying to start console war faggotry, every fucking time. They find it more fun than actually watching the shows they pretend to be fans of.

just so you niggers know, one of Wani's former assistants published a one-shot in WSJ this week. would be nice if someone could acquire RAWs

It is called Ultramarine Battle/Gunjou no Batolo (Batolo?)

Attached: ECSXfxCX4AAG_Xq.jpg (1448x2048, 634K)

Normally it wouldn't be a problem. Clovercucks were similarly delusional, but they were put in their place. But I know for a fact these kie

>VA's are super popular
what a power couple

Nice.

Attached: 1566076594823.jpg (750x750, 565K)

picked up the manga and glad I did, got to see more of this cutie

Attached: 1566153638956.png (383x205, 101K)

People have been saying they approached wsj to do it so I guess they just liked it
Also Nasu recommended it

dr.stone blows

Shit. Hitting post again
These kimetsufags flooding the board are tourist from reddit and discord to circlejerk their series. How do you have this many kimetsufags otherwise?

Cope

>Nasu recommended it
Female mangaka looking out for each other, cute.

Attached: 1562786724623.png (500x500, 218K)

Why does Kimetsu's success frighten you so much, herofag?

... how is that a good thing user?

> Just go to normal KnY threads
can't find one
> there's nothing that hasn't been translated as of yet tho
I know, but I specifically need RAWs. All you can find is en translations, but where are they all coming from?

So your coping mechanism for BnHA increased irrelevancy is telling everyone else to cope then?

Attached: 743987f04f2af2506bf7067ac25be587.png (620x530, 31K)

yeah pretty much, Kimetsu no Yaiba is a clear example of a mediocre source material getting a really good adaptation that makes it worth sticking with it

>success
I kid you not, I never knew your shitty manga is a thing before the anime announcement.

Your own fault. There have been tons of chapter threads on here since before the anime started. Maybe if you actually left MHA threads for a while you would've known that.

Good thing a brainlet like you having not heard of the manga has no impact on its success then.

yeah I'm sure you didn't know about BnHA either before it got an anime

For some people for whatever reason babbys first action shonen is the only action shonen they’ll like or watch even if or after they’ve branched out a bit to other anime. Think of it like the bleach vs narutards of the past or the current constant hxh shitposting.

Like I never saw your manga among WSJ chapters translated every weekend. Even now no one bothers picking it up so you have to read the official version, 2 days after every other Jump series. Fucking Dr stone is translated ahread ofvyou

>Like I never saw your manga among WSJ chapters translated every weekend. Even now no one bothers picking it up
There's an user on here who translates it every weekend for us
>Even now no one bothers picking it up so you have to read the official version, 2 days after every other Jump series.
The user who translates it releases his version after ViZ out of respect for the official release. He also makes no profit from translating the chapters like Shit Box and NiggerStream.

>this thread
Dios mio

It has been translated here for more than 2 years you absolute retard

QUICKLY! Post butter to disperse all that degeneracy

Attached: 64693409_p0.jpg (768x1024, 211K)

Attached: Aoi.png (500x500, 449K)

>releases his version after ViZ out of respect for the official release.
Holy shit the moralfaggotry. Redditors confirmed. So you're saying you actually have to wait longer to read your favorite manga? And why bother retranslating it if a translation is already availaiblre? You can't make this shit up.

Pig photobomb pig photobomb.

Attached: ECVMBheUEAAm_FF.jpg (1448x2048, 650K)

Little slut

>having values and morals is now exclusive to reddit
Stop trying so hard to be edgy you child

I didn’t even watch boku no hero until somebody recommended it to me 11 months ago. Watched it all in a few weeks binge. Everybody loves boku no hero. It’s literally the most popular anime here

What the fuck did you just say about my favorite butter girl, you horrible piece of shit? Take that back, please. No need say those mean things.

Attached: 74870045_p0.png (1283x908, 2.08M)

>teacher hang outs with students because he doesn't have other friends.

Everyone hates BnHA shitters and their soon to be dead anime

fuck off Shinobu

Would she disparage me and step on me like her sister?

Attached: 36de12ddb0da871346d349db1b6a8aa6.png (895x440, 334K)

I wish you just stay in your threads or go back to r*ddit, instead of contaminating the board with your faggotry. Just yesterday you even posted your retarded *eddit ranking to jerk off on how many upvotes you have on that shitty site. Enough is enough. Leave this board alone

Tons of chapter threads but they died pretty quickly before the announcement

Next season.

Attached: 1538409072120.jpg (2048x1442, 429K)

Why are you so mad at BnHA losing its popularity, user? You'll have less normalfags in your threads now, but you insist on seething in other threads...

Probably. Under the right circumstances

Attached: 75898780_p4.jpg (1536x2048, 1.93M)

This is not about BnHA, because it really has no competition, but about preserving board culture against r*dditfaggotry, which is responsible for kimetsu's "popularity"

Kimetsu is outselling BnHA in Japan, what does leddit have to do with that? Keep seething I guess

>when Tomioka said ''Nagi''
muh dick

fuck me this show just keeps getting worse. there is literally no reason given for why he is able to beat a 50-human demon. it happens with no buildup or tension, and he just does it. its so fucking cheap

t. brainlet

Just drop it. This is literally one of the weakest writing i've ever seen in anime

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

>or HxH"chads"
Why did you just namedrop them for no reason? They aren't even in the thread.

Literally only watching Vinland Saga and this. The rest is morshit or isekai garbage.

>they keep falling for shounenshit
OH NO NO NONONO

cringe wojakposter

dont know how you can be elitist about literally the worst written show out right now

It is a very simple story but it works. The animation makes far better than it has any right to be. I do have to say the OST is really good especially the song of tanjiro. Real fun watch but nothing revolutionary but the animation will make it memorable

>dislike both series.
Why are you here then
>Tfw you aren't a retarded shitposter
You clearly are one.

>BnHAfag still seething
You'll get an ulcer

KnY’s writing is not that bad.

nah, BnHA is shit too. actually, all shonen are. at least other shows are kinda interesting, though. theres so little going on in the world of this show that im surprised anyone makes it past the first few episodes

>shounenshitter trying to be elitist
kek

>Thinks all shounen are bad
Are you insecure because shounen translates to young adult? Do you feel that you have to prove that you're a big boy or something?

Shonen are by default better than moeshit/isekaishit.

no, ive just watched a bunch of them, and while some of them are fun (naruto is a big guilty pleasure for me) none of them are well written. because theyre made to pander to a specific audience and make money rather than as a work of passion.

yeah probably. i havent even really touched isekai because the concept doesnt interest me, except for konosuba which is only fun to watch because its a parody.
moeshit is similar, other than K-ON i dont pay any attention to it.
i dont know what the shows i actually like are, maybe seinen? im not an anime scholar

>literally the worst written show out right now
Stop lying.

Holy shit, you're so fucking retarded

Attached: nichijou.gif (480x270, 3.73M)

worst written show ive seen in a long time anyway, maybe ever. i dont watch anime every hour of my waking life though, there probably is worse stuff out there if i was into masochism

I'm not debating whether Kny is shit or not, by the way.
Watching anime goes from watching shonenshit to watching everything (weeb phase) to watching seinen (edge phase) to moeshit (manchild phase) then reverting back to watching certain things only.

You have no idea what good writing is anyway, user. No one cares about your dumb opinion

Again, stop lying.

In Swordsmith Village arc, how exactly was Nezuko able to tank the sun? It feels like a really non-explanation was given that amounted to "she's special".

Just go search archives for kimetsu threads, TL user always posts raw pages with his translation. I'm assuming he gets them from online jump.

sure buddy

name a worse written show then

Guys, stop replying or use save, christ, why feed the shit posters?

seethe

interesting, sounds realistic. feel like I skipped weeb phase and had a pretty short manchild phase which im pretty sure came before the edge

We'll probably find out in this arc why she's special, but it's been hinted at since the beginning of the story so I didn't mind it as much.
Tanjirou learning to erase his life signs with another daddy flashback during the Akaza fight felt like an asspull tho

She's special in that she was able to resist eating humans because she loved her brother. Maybe that has something to do with their bloodline, maybe it's just the power of being an MC. Since she couldn't eat demons, she slept for 2 years while Tanjirou trained. She didn't regain her ability to talk or her full consciousness unlike other demons because she was prioritizing her daywalking ability first.

Yeah that felt unbelievably out of nowhere. I was slightly more okay with the fact that he didn't win because of it but I'm sick of his dad conveniently knowing applicable techniques.

In short, she's rejecting becoming a demon as much as she can, with the drawbacks of having to sleep all the time and basically reverting back into a child.

maybe i need to get my eyes checked but i legit thought this was a hxh thread judging by the thumbnail, center character looked like gon and above him, meruem

O

Michael Jackson > every member of the VA combined

He's Michael fucking Jackson.

MY

I was under the impression that this is the work of Lady Tamayo since there was that plot line with Tanjirou extracting demon blood, so she can make a cure for Nezuko

You started late in the curve.

Attached: ad93b46e2ed7314be8a53a4c9f0a586b.jpg (400x378, 79K)

jujutsu kaisen should have got an anime first desu

> tfw marathoned from 7th volume up to 157 chapter today
this manga is god tiru

Attached: niko.png (480x482, 322K)

>but I'm sick of his dad conveniently knowing applicable techniques.
To be fair its not like his dad was a nobody.

>jujutsu kaisen
nani sore

nande mo nai, kinisuruna

>jujutsu kaisen
Fucking snore of a series

tenks, but I found em
betgoal90.com/read-kimetsu-no-yaiba-raw-chapter-144.html

it's nothing ground breaking or a "masterpiece" by any stretch of the imagination but i enjoy the animation espacially the water attacks that look like japanese wood print
i dunno it's the estetics in general that makes it great for me
characters and plot is standart

>what, is everyone else in the town a raging asshole?
for example, would you repair someones roof just for shits and giggles even tho you're not close to that person?

it's not like he's occasionaly holding up a door for some chick or helps a grandma over the street he puts in some legit labour

>Michael Jackson > every member of the VA combined
Fucking kek

Attached: 76333353_p6.jpg (1099x799, 208K)

Attached: 20190818_100510.jpg (444x285, 53K)

OH

Any KnY character > Every BnHA character combined, except Mirio, he was cool

Whatever you say bruh

>Deku shows up and calls Nezuko an eyesore

Attached: 12817092419287.png (1171x695, 1.26M)

The Artstyle, the setting, and the fights are are unique and interesting despite being as Domestic as a japanese shounen anime could possibly be. Part of that has to do with how quickly the story moves from one location and one character to the next. In those first 11 episodes, you start at a snowy woods to a rocky mountain, a forest of glowing flowers, a suburban maze, a modern city, and a constantly moving ghosthouse.
The outfits, the visual effects, the weapons all have a lot more detail put into them than you usually see in these shows, and all of them are used to reinforce the characters and the story.

I also appreciate that they frontloaded the whining and unwillingness to kill parts of Tanjiro's arc in the first 2 episodes so we don't have to deal with this that shit later. He still struggles, and still feels bad for his enemies, but it never gets in the way of him killing them.

MY

I like BnHA, but the character development of the villains is nothing to brag about.
Shigaraki in particular is a pathetically flat, especially for a main villain.

Attached: 1554575101305.png (569x586, 130K)

Anyone has the rating for ep 20?
>one of Wani's former assistants published a one-shot in WSJ this week
She congratulated them in this week comment too.

Last arc was great

Attached: 1565979649953.jpg (961x688, 238K)

I DISAGREE

Not really, the story stopped being good around chapter 100

It's one of the most mediocre shonens I've ever seen.
Not even bad, which would be worth commenting on, it's not even bad enough to be memorable, just kind of boring and middle of the road quality.
I read up to like chapter 120 because that was what was translated at the time and there was no reason to continue reading so I dropped it.
It's supposed to be ending soon, maybe I'll finish it when it's over, because it sure as hell isn't worth reading serially.

It's kinda amazing that latest volume sold that much. At this rate it will overtake BC in sales.

I dig the art style. Vikings?

>chapter 120
How could you last that long? I dropped it at the first volume cover. Absolute shitty art.

It takes a VERY bad series for me to hard drop it, and while it was boring it wasn't actually that bad. I only dropped it because that's where the translations were up to at the time and I didn't feel like continuing it.

anime when

Attached: 540-MangaHeaders_JuJutsuKaisen_2000x800.jpg (2000x800, 1.1M)

Faggots on Twitter fucking hyped the shit out of one scene in ep 19 because it was trending calling it a fucking masterpiece of this decade. The episode was good though

I would argue Yaiba has more substance to it. It has a few things going for it with every fight being to the death, the heroes' abilities being far outclassed by the more fantastic villains, and having a lead character with no delusions of grandeur who is actually every bit as humble and kind as the story acts like he is. That last part resonated with me a lot as I read the manga and realized how often other shounen manga don't treat their protagonists in accordance with their actual behavior. He elevates the material a lot for me.

Also this isn't exactly unique or anything, but the main trio is completely fucking bonkers and their dynamic in the next few arcs is a lot of fun.

You meant kimetsufags hyped it up

type-moon
kimetsu no yaiba
jujutsu kaisen
how do women do it?

>women
lol

As much as I love this series, I wouldn't actually be able to defend it against someone who says they find it boring or shallow.

It's pretty much entirely Monster of the Week, but then the characters are basically fleshed out through a flashback and the fights themselves are often resolved through a number of contrivances. Characters have simple personalities and don't really go through an organic growth or serious tests for large portions of the manga, and quite a few of them, like some of the pillars, don't get enough screentime to warrant really getting attached to them.

Villains are all in the form of demons, and are typically explored only through pre-mortem flashbacks, with some nice exceptions. Some hit more than others. Worldbuilding is kind of just limited to what the plot needs you to know, and the plot itself isn't much to begin with.

It's probably one of my favorite series just because I enjoy the characters, powers, fights, and designs so much, but it really feels like a "coffee break shonen" in the sense that it's kinda low-investment and doesn't really have a lot of meat with its potatoes.

>but then the characters are basically fleshed out through a flashback
this was one of my biggest gripes with the series, it seemed like at its worst every other chapter was a flashback and each villain and sub-villain had to have a flashback about how they were abused or something as a kid

JJK's writing actually surprised the shit out of me. It's not mindblowing or anything, but it feels like the characters (at least, the main trio) are written with a degree of subtlety, complexity and tact that doesn't feel too patronizing, and the arcs have been pretty interesting. Yuji on paper is kind of a simple personality that you've seen a billion times before, but the author seems committed to actually regularly testing his ideals and having him grow as a result, so he has the potential to be really good.

That last part gets boring though. They show over and over how kind and sweet Tanjiro is, it's the only thing to his character and they never do anything interesting with it like having someone exploit his kindness. Animeonly so maybe it's different in the manga.

It's the Dekuspic, the worst Herocuck

Lads, the demon eater is smiling. Am I cursed for seeing this?

Attached: happy genya.jpg (293x407, 26K)

>like having someone exploit his kindness.
The thing is Tanjirou isn't dumb enough to fall for something like this. And if someone tried it he wouldn't take their shit and step up to them no matter who they are.

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: 1559093841169.jpg (1920x1080, 1010K)

Oh wait, this isn't really the Kimetsu thread is it?

Attached: kelphead.jpg (465x355, 32K)

Same, being objective the show is something around 7, for me personally it's a 9 because I love the characters. With ufo's animation it becomes an 8 and a 10 for anyone like me who's really into the story and the characters.

It's a Kimetsu thread started by a seething herofag, but there's no reason why we can't take shit things and turn them into good ones.

Attached: H&S.jpg (850x1083, 173K)

I'm getting closer to caught up

Attached: inosuke please put your mask back on.jpg (443x428, 46K)

Tanjiro is a static character, he affects others around him more than they affect him. It's more about how things change as a result of him being a part of other's lives. A character like that works pretty well in a setting that, despite still being typical shounen, can feel pretty bleak. He's a simple character, but I don't think he's shallow. The guy carries the weight of his and others' tragedies wherever he goes, and I think that stands in contrast to other static protagonists that I've seen.

This was honestly a great punchline after an entire arc of Genya being treated with perfectly normal levels of empathy and respect.

Why did he wear a metal armband

Attached: ECQxvusU0AMZDRr.jpg:orig.jpg (1000x1000, 254K)

no point in arguing people just want their shonen mc to scream everytime he talks
loud=good

I'm excited for you to start the next arc, user.

Because he's cool.

Attached: uzuichad.png (521x353, 166K)

>mfw a snotty brat tries to headbutt me

Attached: uzuidisgust.png (445x250, 93K)

This fight will be incredible if it gets animated. I'm sure the OST will be amazing.

Attached: x15.png (959x1400, 873K)

One of the other things that kind of annoyed me was the author couldn't decide whether or not he wanted to ratchet up the intensity/stakes of a fight or not.
They fight one of the "big shot" underlings but then the villain says "Oh they were just weak here's my real power".
It's certainly nothing unique to shonens but it seemed to happen a lot more frequently than in others.

>3 cute ninja wives that he loves
Top 3 pillar for sure

Attached: p1.png (959x1400, 1.31M)

I know I'm gonna cry at the end

Attached: girlnitsu.jpg (1270x1382, 453K)

This. I don't understand why some people only see him as only the nice guy, while he's more than that. He has a firm personality and he is not afraid to confront people he disagrees with. He is very realistic and do not burden himself with lofty but unpractical ideas like characters like him often do

Attached: u16.png (959x1400, 1.03M)

One of those wives is literally Inosuke.

He didn't seem that unreasonable.

Where is the screencap of Inosuke being sat on.

the other two are supposed to look like zentisu and tanjiro as well

They probably think that being a nice person means letting other people step all over you all the time, seems like a common misconception among some people.
On a similar note, I want Kanroji to step all over me.

Attached: lucky.png (180x425, 93K)

I'm excited too, though I'm trying to slow down just a bit I want to leave enough to read and screenshot while drunk this weekend

Attached: It's like taking candy from a baby, which is fine by me.jpg (896x656, 171K)

At the end of the day they are still all faggots

Attached: if it fits I sit.jpg (364x420, 42K)

Why is Love so best? How can the other pillars even compete?

Attached: 1566178464021.jpg (897x674, 139K)

Being a cute girl helps. Also please don't open.

Attached: filthy lewd acts.jpg (296x221, 21K)

He's a simple and static character but he could easily be more complex and interesting. I just remembered his first encounter with Muzan now and it's a good example, he can be made complex by throwing him in moral dilemmas that puts his character to the test and show how far he's willing to go for family or revenge. Also are there any examples of static protagonists he contrasts? Luffy is another static protagonist and he's very similar in the way he changes people around him and carries the burdens of others.

would she be chasing a good dicking?

Attached: ECVWSPgU4AAnrOx.png (600x584, 143K)

Probably better idea to do it with the manga thread, yeah.

Are you surprised that Snake has a crush on her? I honestly didn't expect it because that guy seems like a cold asshole from the beginning, while Love is cheerful and friendly.

Bros..

Attached: 1565929753781.png (447x948, 361K)

user ffs, this is a family friendly board remember?

Attached: 1564134483123.png (310x396, 56K)

Friendly reminder that Tanjirou feels OK to sit on pig while eating. That how little he thinks of pig assault.

Why does she expose her chest like that?

Attached: 1566076752377.gif (700x960, 1.77M)

opposites attract, as they say

Attached: EB_0JgjU4AE2ARW.jpg (1716x1284, 187K)

Attached: 1544597669447.png (467x347, 162K)

>Inosuke finally got the reaction he was looking for when he first stole Tanjirou's food

Attached: 1564995572094.gif (600x600, 638K)

I like it, but I have to admit it's a pretty typical shounen. Plus, it seems like it's already getting the slow pace treatment.

She is a whore.

>almost died fighting the UM 6
>UM 6

So she could find a husband.

Attached: cute in a weird way.jpg (510x653, 96K)

I didn't wanna be the one to say it but...

Attached: 1566099997116.png (959x1400, 1.02M)

Don't talk shit about best siblings, they were strong as shit.

Attached: E14.png (764x1200, 506K)

>Snake is a cuck

>oops half my ribs are cracked
>oops my arm is broken
>oops my legs are crippled
>it's okay i'll just breathe it off
I just pretend Demon Slayer is actually a spinoff to Bleach and physical wounds don't matter because everyone is fighting in their spirit bodies.

Attached: don't bully the cute pillar.jpg (477x333, 52K)

Ume a cute! Cute!

>Kimetsu no Yaiba is now so successful it is attracting contrarian haters
I'm so proud of this series, it's finally made it to the big time.

Is she actually useful in battle or just there for fanservice

>snake, and love are gonna accidentally fall on top of each other 1000s times due to Upper Moon 4's blood technique

Read the series to find out!

Attached: kanroji is cute.jpg (217x283, 19K)

This manga will benefit greatly with slower pacing. A "filler arc" to flesh out characters would be nice.
Reminder that Kanroiji is a supporter of Japanese imperialism. This is the song she sings in chapter 101
>youtube.com/watch?v=XEkBXfY9TPs

She's very strong actually.

Attached: C19.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

>she is one of the three most beautiful people in school
Ok Tapioca is 1st, she is 2nd but who is 3rd?

inosuke, obviously

Nice try, Tomioka.

She is one of the stronger pillars, much more useful than the bitter womanlet Shinobu
Now if only we could learn to ignore shitposter.

DON'T OPEN

Attached: 1565289323022.png (1080x1528, 1.16M)

Attached: She has a smile like the sun I would do much to feel its warmth upon me again.jpg (892x732, 108K)

Tanjirou's lack of internal conflict in killing demons despite still pitying them is a big reason why people like him. Writers tend to feel the need to make kind characters reluctant towards violence, but Tanjirou's only goal is keeping his sister safe, and no demon is getting in the way of that. When you choose to be a scourge on the earth, you're getting your ass sent to the afterlife and no sob story is going to stay his hand. Without spoiling anything, there is a particular demon later down the line who tries to offer excuses for his actions, and Tanjirou straight up tells him to shut the fuck up and drag his ass back here to get decapitated.

Tanjirou doesn't really exude the same kind of positivity of Goku, Luffy, or Asta. He matches the intensity of others when need be but he's quite a bit more reserved by comparison. I guess you could say he takes the politeness of a character like Deku but has the confidence of someone like Luffy. Each aspect contrasts with Insosuke and Zenitsu respectively pretty well as time goes on.

>Tapioca is 1st
He really is.

Attached: 76344106.jpg (1000x750, 742K)

>This manga will benefit greatly with slower pacing. A "filler arc" to flesh out characters would be nice.
Hopefully this is where the anime fill in those gaps?

For the type of journey/story being told here, it is going by ridiculously quickly.

Attached: tanjiro is stronk.jpg (658x509, 103K)

that stupid face of tanjirou made me lose it when i read that chapter

i mean you can make the case that tanjirou is not confronting anyone but rather just beeing an idiot sometimes

So the official version translates Himejima's line as "There was someone who lived past 25 and still alive". The "still alive" part is not being user version. Is this another case of official translator being retarded and adding their own assumption?

Shiggy backstory, wanted to be an hero, like everybody in that universe, got a bad quirk and killed his family
how original, its like deku, shinso, kirishima, its like that one xmen comics where wolverine kills that mutant whose power was killing everybody in the city
Pic related is your Shiggy but better, at least the kid felt guilty

Attached: ultimate_x-men_41_pg_lqj64.jpg (1024x1582, 362K)

Attached: fd260979a169a6b40f58ef677852630b.png (160x270, 35K)

He still thinking and acting like a country bumpkin is part of his charm, honestly.

Attached: x9.png (959x1400, 701K)

My wife is so cute

fake smile womanly Shinobu or frowning tomboy Shinobu?

Attached: x2.png (959x1400, 831K)

Does anyone know where I can find the summaries for the KnY light novel?

In the archives.

Attached: 1557633101482.png (610x695, 141K)

Be ill no more, Mr Boar.

Attached: Naruse Shisuto.jpg (428x331, 37K)

don't get me wrong i have nothing against it i quite enjoy those moments tho i wouldn't say just because he's talking back to people would mean he's a "strong" character

Yes.

Attached: EBX1mggU8AAsvra.jpg (2048x1557, 410K)

user, your wife is dead.

that looks realy great

>Akaza's waifu followed him to hell
God damn, that's some loyalty.

Attached: x1.png (959x1400, 1.19M)

Hey user I found it
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/190214676/#q190226825

Attached: 11.jpg (959x1400, 395K)

>Douma's waifu abandoned him

At least, its equivalent part is in the original line.
"Kept on living", or "stayed alive" would be more literal.

But it's still past tense right?

I missed seeing Love’s crow the first time I read this chapter. I hope Wani shows the rest that haven’t appeared yet

Attached: 2629CD6B-4361-410E-A953-B306BF323CD7.png (959x1400, 923K)

Yes, it's past tense just like "he was still alive".

So Viz fucked up again, to no one's surprise.

so it was someone in the past that stayed alive, right? not someone still currently alive? because the way the official scans phrase it, it sounds like they're still alive currently
>there was one who had the mark, lived past 25 and is still alive

Akaza’s backstory made me think that he would have been really good bros with Rengoku if they could have somehow met each other as humans

Attached: the fuck did you just say about me you little shit.jpg (902x1399, 335K)

The viz translation is so fucking dumb. How can they just leave things like "Hashira" and "Hinokami" untranslated.

Truly, the most miserable and tragic character.

Attached: 14576645434.png (1052x996, 681K)

Attached: kyaah inosuke.jpg (572x536, 29K)

Attached: 1552203809310.jpg (1200x720, 101K)

>starts hyperventilating after 10 sword swing

post more cute pig

Attached: mc5.png (400x422, 112K)

Attached: do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you pig!.jpg (443x449, 70K)

I think so. They both thought strong people should protect and help weak ones.

Attached: asfagewdvac.png (792x733, 524K)

>Fuck you asshole, by the way I'm looking forward to training under you
I was dying

Attached: hakase laughing.gif (400x224, 3.2M)

the vinland saga Killer

>watches a shonen
>AGHHHHH Why is it a shounen?!
how dumb can you get

>it's absolutely beautiful and detailed
>Muh flashes and lights, I hate quality

I guess the problem is pillars and maybe Kanao too are much stronger than normal demon and LM. All of their fights against not UM would be over in an instant

My only gripe with the anime is that it lacks most of the exposition that the manga provides
Some might prefer it this way but I for one wish there was atleast a little bit more.

This is the song the kids sing in that chapter btw
>youtube.com/watch?v=fZanam1YEdg

>imagine being this much of a secondary
yikes.

If only they stop screaming so much

>watching konosuba
Opinion fucking discarded

konosuba is one of the few actually funny animes out there

>good looking and cool
>marrying three hot ninja girls instead of being an indecisive faggot like the usual weak harem mc
What a chad.

My only complaint: Why does everyone look short?

Is the author of the manga really a girl?

Because it takes place in 1910s Japan, everyone was short.

Terrifying. I hope they can put it in the scene when it's animated.

It’s the taisho era mate. The average Japanese was really short due to malnutrition. In fact, most people during the 1920s were pretty short compared to modern standards.

>everyone
Wait until the pillar meeting.

>contrarian
That's how you know it's reddit

the artstyle just be like that

Let's be real, if it weren't for Himejima and Uzui, even the average pillar is a manlet.

>She'll never get the chance.

Why are Japanese children song scary? I feel like you could summon spirit playing that music. Is it because I don't understand their lyrics or its indeed scary?

Attached: ECT-dNSU0AEU6tu.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Attached: ECT-d6rUwAANJuA.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Attached: ECT-ejKU4AAUH2a.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

remaining OST when?

Attached: ECT-fNfU0AIWOQE.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

At this rate, once the season is over.

Is Rui, dare I say it, cute?

Be I'll no more, Mr. Boar.

Be ill no more, Mr. Boar

>The difference is that BnHA is miles better in both story and character departments. It's not even a competition. This show writing is so bad that it makes me physically cringe
Oh god, this is like aids but as a post in a vietnamese fishing board.