How the fuck did Kurapika manage to capture Chrollo?

How the fuck did Kurapika manage to capture Chrollo?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

they turn the lights off and chains got him

Maybe you should watch the fucking show.

>turning off the lights is all that's needed to capture boss of phantom troupe
DAMN, maybe hisoka should have done it?

The sudden plunge in the dark was a surprise and it fucked Chrollo's reaction timing by a second which allowed Kurapika who was prepared for it to use chain jail on Chrollo which paralyses and forces spiders into Zetsu, you're welcome.

Attached: 1565434803412.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

>togashi isn't a hack

Literally asspull

Sweaty, if it was an asspull, that would make it not the best shonen of all time

Kimetsu no Yaiba is the best shonen of all time

Physically cringed.

O MY OVERPOWERED CHAINS THAT ARE SOMEHOW JUSTIFIED BY BEING ONLY USABLE ON SPIDERS EXCEPT THAT'S ONLY TRUE FOR ONE OF ITS SEVERAL OVERPOWERED ABILITIES

Cringe, his chains have a life draining condition of one hour per second of use.

Except that Emperor time has drained 10 years of his life so far over a small and stupid mistake, he admits himself that his own nen is going to end up killing him.

Attached: KurapikaIsDead.png (879x319, 181K)

God damn it's hard being a hunter chad, having the responsibility of leading the Yea Forums brainlets and explaining everything to them truly is something you wouldn't wish to your worst enemy. Everything in the show has very well explained conditions and consequences. I suggest re-watching the mentioned episode and if needed slow it down or rewind a few times.

Attached: 1566133314197.jpg (500x577, 95K)

He isn't. They meticulously planned it and the whole thing happened in factions of a second. Gon and Killua broke out of captivity the moment the light went off drawing the attention of the spider to themselves.

Asspull

I can't take this seriously. The more I read the more sure I am we're just trying to meme this show as complex

He literally described what happened, Yorknew isn't complex at all, if you consider 2 kids drawing the troupe's attention with their escape attempt while Kurapika sitting in the hall waiting for a plunge in darkness to instantly paralyse Chrollo and capture him complex then you need to stop watching moeshit.

>turn off the lights
It's over.
Imagine how easily every final boss could be beaten.

Woah if phantom toupe can detect Kalluto, no way they would let Karapika aka third hunter goes undetected

Stop shitposting, if you were siting somewhere and the light suddenly went off, not only would you be surprised and your reaction time be a bit late, your eyes wouldn't be used to the dark so you won't see shit, Kurapika Gon and Killua devised the plan to use that one second after the plunge in darkness to their advantage, you guys are speedreaders holy shit.

Attached: 1564473084300.png (382x334, 51K)

They were in a public space and Kurapika was in disguise and waiting, also Zetsu and In are both things that exist.

Don't be too harsh on them, I'm sure that they're not shitposting and are just not well educated, which further results in their inability to comprehend simple topics and plot devices. It would be unrealistic to expect grandure from plebeians.

Attached: 1566124280453.jpg (359x359, 20K)

>Final boss
Garbage shounenshitter mentality
Antagonists in HxH arent final bosses, they are humans, and they can be defeated no matter how strong they are if you plan and strategise well.

Yeah yeah yeah, you're right, Chrollo the OP madlad probably even expected this and willingly went with BokunoPico to learn more about the Chainguy AND get Hisoka to reveal his true intentions and like that protecr his spider posse. He already knew that nen powers that can sap nen away exist so he wasn't worried. He trusted his nakama would pull through. Truly Togashi is a great storyteller.

But Chrollo didn't get defeated. It was all part of his keikaku

Apparently Kurapika used Nen in his chain which should warrant enough something is off and the fact Nobu is there doesnt help at all

Chrollo was defeated but he wasn't killed, the fact that Gon and Killua were captured was a mistake Kurapika had to correct by handing the boss back in exchange.

It was written in the fortune that nothing of importance was going to happen so he wasn't worried.

Chrollo, while shown as a very intellectual character, is indeed sentimental and emotional when it comes to his teammates and their well doing. It is showcased many times both throughout the manga and the anime, they're a band of thieves and many of them would give their lives for him as he would do in return. It is not all black and white as there are indeed many of them that could care less about their leader and would rather focus on making the spiders as one survive. It is that duality that makes those few episodes what they are, through terms that Kurapika poses they're split apart, as spiders losing legs just like it's forementioned in the prophecy. Through adaptation and planing Kurapika manages to put them in position where they get cornered, it might be due to Chrollo's arrogance and Hisoka's manipulation of the prophecy, or you could look at it from the perspective of Kurapika just outsmarting them. Once Gon and Killua get caught out by the Spiders, with the help of Kurapika's teammates from the Nostrade Family aswell as Leorio they manage to infiltrate the station and turn off the lights while Chrollo is focused on Gon and Killua, in those moments with Kurapika's very well explained powers with their conditions and withdrawals, while Chrollo is blinded he grabs him with the chains and leaves. Now the beforementioned topic of duality of the members makes them grow apart causing dismay and allowing Kurapika to manipulate the situation as he did. The rest should be obvious, if you need it explained I will.

Attached: 1566134455680.jpg (187x187, 18K)

No user, he wasn't even defeated, it was part of his plan. Don't doubt Togashi, he would never make it this obvious. Only true HunterChads can read between the lines and see the greater picture AND experience this visual masterpiece unfold infront of their very eyes. Brainlets would never understand, what fools, how I pity them.

Stop shitposting faggot, he was defeated, he lost 2 members and lost his nen aswell, nothing more I despise than a falseflagger.

Based.

Nen in general is implemented perfectly across HxH’s cast but Kurapika’s definitely got the most interesting and narratively powerful ability for me. It’s a simple and brilliant example of the Restriction & Pledge mechanics while simultaneously leading to consistently powerful drama and representing his self-destructive “duty” through showing us the shocking extremes he’ll go to in order to avenge his brethren.

Attached: 1563832762057.jpg (1028x787, 506K)

>what is In to hide the chains
Kurapika literally used the same technique on Uvogin.

Fucking based.

Attached: Wang.jpg (257x334, 61K)

user, this is not a shitpost and it is not a ruse. I finally see the genius that Togashi is and have ascended above the common sheple that would assume a well fleshed out character as Chrollo could be defeated by a newbie such as Kurapika. I suppose the basic explanation would satisfy common rubble, yet true HunterChads understand that which cannot be seen with the naked eye.

Cringe.

Attached: 1565541405928.png (644x482, 148K)

>Cannot be seen with the naked eye.
Yorknew city arc is very simple, you just need to not be a retard like OP to understand everything Togashi was trying to convey.
If you have a short attention span or learning disorders or your IQ is below 80 then it's another story.

Its bullshit, Greed Island Gon and Killua would have wrung Kurapika up, hell i doubt he could do much to yorknew gon/killua. Yet he could tussle with Uvo for even a split second? worse, he survived a hit from him without Ken or Ko? bullshit. Kurapika should have had 0 percent chance of doing an iota of what he did during Yorknew. Capturing Chrollo us but a comma in the list of the bullshit a newbie pokkle-tier shitter like him should have been able to pull off.

Irony as a defensive mechanism is very common amongst Yea Forums brainlets, indeed it's most repulsive. Fret not though, Hunterchads are forgiving and understanding, with due time I'm sure you'll understand your very own ignorance and change your mind.

Attached: 1566124265268.jpg (547x535, 52K)

>It was all part of his keikaku
Part of his keikaku was to get killed and then Troupe killing kurapika and his friends but he underestimated personal feelings of the spiders

Why do some nen users die like a bitch? Just make a harsh condition like gon and get away from potential death.

kurapika knew the in and out of nen by the time he reach uvo. greed island gon/killia cant touch him

Attached: nen.png (970x1005, 39K)

Nen power is multiplied by the amount of risk you take to use it, Kurapika has the riskiest and most dangerous self harming ability we have seen in the entirety of HxH, other than Camilla's suicide squad who's entire purpose in life is to kill themselves to invoke a curse on Cammie's enemies.

imagine using gyo on your penis hahahaha

It may appear as simple storytelling, yet every act, every frame and everyline conveys more than a common man could understand. We need to look deeper in the psyche of the phantom trope to understand their true actions. Only after carefully studying each frame will it become known that Yorknew was the best and most complex work Togashi has ever blessed us with.

It is not common knowledge as indicated very well by the main cast. The most basic manipulation and usage of nen is not common in the world of Hunter x Hunter, the number of hunters in the world is miniscule and a big number of them know only the most basic nen abillities. If you weren't speedreading you would understand it all. Nonetheless, conditions of nen are very well explained, which resulted in the immense power that Kurapika and Gon gained with correct usage and knowledge. It is not easy nor is it an "asspull" as the common Yea Forums brainlet would say.

Based and Arachnidapilled

Attached: In The Beginning We Just Wanted.jpg (846x1269, 356K)

honestly it why i want togashi to introduce more sex based nen attack, those should be more common

Attached: e12ab7e9883eafc013a19e05f2940277.gif (800x450, 3.67M)

Based?

Attached: 44456545121885.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

haha imagine if she used her nen on you to force you to eat her out and then mating press her, that would be so dumb hahaha

>Morena

Attached: Morena-Etude Of Love.png (303x221, 43K)

We all know that Garystupika is going to eat that longevity rice once they reach the dark continent.

ITT: times you were a hunterchad

>wake up in the morning
>sleep naked because the night air deserves to caress my flawless abs and pecs
>get dressed for the day in my light-up sketchers and gucci wardrobe
>have to coil my horse cock up in its special holster so it doesn't drag on the ground
>soon as I leave I'm ambushed by fat herofag
>fat fuck in his Facebook advertisement All Might hoodie
>wanted to do the AM hair but has receding hairline
>platform shoes can't hide the fact he's 5'6"
>HEY FAGGUT...CHIMERA ANTS...SUCKED
>obliged to intervene before he hyperventilates
>I am rubber nen and he is glue
>whatever he says bounces off me and sticks to you
>curl my lips into the ultimate smug grin
>"Well at least it wasn't...the yakuza arc."
>herofat triggering has reached critical mass
>his spinchter loses momentary control
>he Detroit smashes in his pants
>falls to ground to perform the 'flipped turtle' dance
>I whip out my dick to grant him the privilege of witnessing my superior narrative

Couldn't handle the deconstruction

Attached: 1550230707982.png (640x558, 425K)

Fact - Machi is the best looking hxh girl.

look i want to shitpost about how bad hxh is but chain jail was stabilized 10 episodes before, how it that an asspull

basado. You're literally me, Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense

Why didn't Kurapika include something like
1. Don't even think about removing this nen chains or else you'll die.

2. You cannot masturbate willingly. You have to wait for your wet dreams to come.

S-sugoi HunterChad-sama

On the topic of asspulls why is chimera ant arc never brought up? Was it that good?

Why don't they just ask their nen for immortality?

Be honest user, how many storylines from HxH finished in the way you predicted?

Yea Forumssspulls you mean, Yea Forums is abosolutely obsessed with calling everything an asspull, it's borderline a mental illness, Gon appears in episode 1 and it's stated that he has very sharp sense from an entire childhood in nature and mountains, ASSPULL, Killua can neutralize poisons in his body because of an entire childhood of harsh training and torture, ASSPULL, Leorio is 16, looks 30, ASSPULL, Kurapika is the only survivor of the Kurta clan, ASSPULL, if we keep going we'll get to 5k asspulls by the end of HxH, that's just retarded.

true but hisoka humiliated her hard

Attached: 1500483369306.png (646x854, 285K)

Hisoka is literally me, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

god HxH fucking sucks
how does anyone older then 12 like this series

bullshit, all he did was developing his hatsu

Plans actually work in this series and Kurapika had the overwhelming anti-spider advantage.
Chrollo couldn't outpowerlevel his senses getting fucked out of nowhere and dragged out

they don't have adhd like you

Cope, bullying hunterfriends is so fun. They don't even talk back. It's just mumbling.

>Bullying
Someone had a rough childhood...

Attached: 1565506622888.png (295x321, 139K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>REGULAR HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD BE MORE POWERFUL THAN THAT!!
>NEN MAKES YOU PERMANENTLY INVINCIBLE AGAINST LOWER LEVELS
>WE NEED GIANT EXPLOSIONS AND HYPERBEAMS TO KILL OR CAPTURE THE BIG BAD GUY

Attached: gon_cringe_folder.png (763x1048, 525K)

>regular human bean
>in a story about superpowers
Chrollo a jobber confirmed

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 16K)

Yes, hunterfriends, they had to whisper as to not wake up their parents. Seems like they retained that habbit.
KEKEKEKEKEKE

Which third-world nation uses the expression "KEKEKEKEKEKE"?

Attached: 1553527665568.png (388x393, 167K)

DBSpic exposed

Can you repeat that, I didn't hear you.
KEKEKEKEKEK

You're both fags

It seems you do know of better series hunterboy, why are you then still wasting your time with this dead series?

OHNONONO, HES ACTUALLY A DBSPIC, THIS CANT BE REAL BROS...
Fuck off brainlet, I'd rather watch BnHA than DBS, DBZ was the most boring shitshow I have ever sat through, DB easily shits on both those garbage anime and it's not even that good.

>yfw huntermenschxhuntermensch is never coming back

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>he gets this defensive when a superior series is mentioned
OH NONONONONONO HAHAHAHA HUNTERBROOOOOOOOS HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

Friendly reminder, no chapter this week

Attached: tumblr_n07ayi9mfY1r60zuio3_500.gif (500x225, 809K)

>Superior series
That's borderline delusional, by literally no ones standards is the Dragon Ball franchise even close to most shounen, it's all nostalgiafags and spics, cope harder Pablo.

>he is locked into absolute defense mode
>sells better
>better fights
>no onions characters
>ongoing
How will hunterkids recover from this devastation?

Attached: 11.jpg (746x1200, 96K)

Damn it all hunterbros, we keep getting shat on, when will this torment end?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 937K)

Imagine defending this

Attached: DBS ranking.png (78x70, 1K)

Pathetic

Attached: jiren_by_saodvd-dbp3bx0.png (1280x1275, 240K)

>not having an ongoing series
Hunterkeks will never understand

Cope harder spic, no one watches or thinks DBS is good.

>this amount of delusion
No one watches hxh cause pic related

Attached: hiatus.jpg (1080x600, 17K)

>age 0

How.

Hxh is a dead series pack it up kids

Attached: 1507557134510.png (749x1242, 298K)

Fucking hell that was in WSJ? Totally forgot about this.
We truly live in the age of fags...give me this kind of edge back!!

>"i poured acid over my head"
Is this a Togashi biography

Sales from the last time we had chapters
>Top 10 in Japan that year by sales/volume
DBS nowhere to be seen, probably axed soon because not enough readers, Cope.

Attached: Ybasn95.png (422x673, 61K)

Based and true

>last time we had chapters
Look at this guy coping his ass off

indeed.

Attached: asspulls.jpg (726x847, 267K)

Hunterchads being the shepherds of Yea Forums, should lead those sheeps back on the path of enlightenment.

Attached: ;).jpg (699x750, 74K)

all of them

Hell yeah.

Attached: Furykov.png (230x282, 34K)

Sorry, what was that, can you speak a bit louder boy?

Attached: d76.jpg (1097x728, 89K)

Don't come to close ya hear.

Attached: heh.jpg (225x350, 22K)

Friendly reminder

Attached: 1562010940686.gif (1250x576, 64K)

>Togashi isn’t a hack
>that’s grandpa’s dragon dive
Pick one
Huntertards are easier to trap than fucking Chrollo

Attached: 68C9D22B-A1F8-4553-8A4D-F11F49184A36.jpg (1242x1329, 297K)

togashi should finish this arc then put a stop to hunterxhunter.
the dark continent should just be a dream, the nigga is to old for this, his body cant keep up anymore

That last point is so true. Meruem amnesia was the dumbest shit of the CA Arc.

Why?

So this hiatus is gonna last into at least next year, right?

I DM'd Togashi on Twitter last night and he said he'll come back in September

Hunting for you dreams

Seriously??? Man, I just want to see the Dark Continent and all of its fucked up shit

I want to see Ging's and Pariston's true power

Jiren is literally the most boring character ever conceived by anyone. It's a standard grey alien with muscles, no personality, and the standard tragic backstory.

Seething, ever heard of mystery? Oh right, hunterboys need walls of text.

Try reading the last paragraph.

Blame Toriyama for that. Jiren was supposed to have the same personality as Toppo, but Toriyama changed it.

>mystery
Kek, what a shit excuse to justify a lazy design and a blend character

next chapter when hunterbros

>he doesn't understand mystery
So this is as far as hunterkeks go

I PRAY EVERY NIGHT AND DAY

You have to wait just like I want to see and know Beyond's true power!

Attached: patience is a good thing.jpg (939x826, 233K)

Do you think he is more powerful than Netero?
He doesnt look like he has the same discipline as his father

>Do you think he is more powerful than Netero?
No, he is not more powerful than his father.
While he does have some sort of discipline, it's not the same discipline as his father.

Is Netero a reflection of Togashi? Will he die after voluntarily facing an impossible challenge (the DC arc)? Is he hiding a successor similar to Beyond that will complete what he wasn't able to?

Beyond seems like a darker and more perverse version of Netero
I bet he is into all that sacrifice and restrition Nen based

user, it's not in my place nor is it up to me to answer that question. Only Togashi and his wife knows...

>restriction
Fixed

Attached: red man.jpg (1020x720, 186K)