Yuyushiki

im 6 episodes in and i cannot shake the thought that this looks like it was animated by the same people that did prozzak's music videos and it's really off putting to the point where its taking away from my enjoyment of it. i like almost everything except the art style. this sucks. its the closest thing to yuruyuri ive seen so far

Attached: yuyushiki.jpg (350x399, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MI421FJt9XE
youtube.com/watch?v=l3MtqWz4XuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't at first either but I got used to it. I'm glad I finished it. Just power through it.

the art is great it's everything else that sucks

fuck you and your trips, i guess that means its a lost cause for me then doesnt it and im forever doomed to have shit taste

It's not Yuyuesday.

What the fuck's a prozzak.

it actually took you more effort to make this post asking about what prozzak is than it wouldve to search it yourself, you inbred retard
as much as i dont care about them, simon does seem like hed at least vaguely fit in yuyushiki based on art alone and im a bit annoyed now because i cant not see it

the similarities are uncanny.

Attached: Prozzak.jpg (316x316, 21K)

no need to be a dick about it, fellow leaf, though im glad im not the only one that thinks this
they are (and randomly still are; i was at a basement bar not too long ago and they showed up and played) a 90s/early 2000s canadian pop duo but their personas were these two dudes. simon, the shorter non-chad looking dude is what reminds me of yuyushiki. i think its the overly exaggerated eyes and mouth as the only facial features present on the characters that makes me think of this but it kind of ruins the anime for me

Attached: hot show.jpg (225x225, 21K)

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT NOW FUCK ALL OF YOU

EVERYBODY HIDE! MODS ARE COMING!

Attached: vlcsnap2018102501h34m22s641.png (202x135, 40K)

Wow, that is weird. I wonder if the art style was influenced by Prozzäk at all or if it's purely coincidence.

>virgin vs chad meme

yeah but its more like the virgin vs chad friendship. i actually did a paper many years ago and cited prozzak a couple of times because there were pop songs with spanish guitar influence; the guy who plays milo i believe has a pretty deep background in spanish guitar. its pretty evident in some of their works which i thought was a neat incorporation into pop music not created for that country.
here are some examples: youtube.com/watch?v=MI421FJt9XE (at around 1:27)
youtube.com/watch?v=l3MtqWz4XuE (starts at 2:15)
youd be hard pressed to find guitar work like that from your average joe schmo pop band

Attached: friendship.jpg (1200x724, 151K)

RED ALERT CANT UNSEE

this looks absolutely nothing like it.

open your eyes, retard

Attached: lilly.png (284x555, 133K)

I watched some of the music videos.
I don't get this thread at all.
And is fucking trolling.

>t.

Attached: brainlet4.png (403x448, 53K)

>come for comfy yuyushiki thread

>some shitty literally who music band
>Yea Forums memes

I'm done

As I said, it's not Yuyuesday.

Don't worry friend, this is just high-level ironic meta-shitposting, I'm sure of it.

Yuyushiki is better then Yuruyuri and also you are a fag.

Attached: 1543192612787.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Your loss. Yuyushiki was great.

the art style is perfect

This is fun thread because OP is being an idiot in a funny kinda way.

I wish the Yuyus would visit me during my lonely sleepless nights.

Yui is one of the hottest lesbians ever drawn

Attached: 36779655.jpg (868x1228, 304K)

reminder

Attached: yuyushiki.jpg (2288x3232, 1.47M)

They were most likely influenced by anime, like lots of other western things from that period - Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack and so on