Domestic na Kanojo 241

Text Spoiler
>第241話 「姉」の本音
着付けをやってもらった都樹子にナツオと遊びに行くのに深い意味はないと先に行っておくヒナだがナツオが好きなことを改めて自覚する

Attached: fd82ee3d269759eef431fc1cbcfb43166c22df7a.jpg (340x510, 156K)

Attached: EBMU-SKVAAE5aEk.jpg (630x680, 102K)

Rui a best
Hina a shit

Inevitable winner, and don't you forget it.

Attached: 1564362209293.jpg (697x1200, 170K)

Rui a shit
Hina a best

C241"Sister"
>Hina invite Natsuo
>in the boat party
>during Hina waiting Natsuo>she realized that she still loves Natsuo

Rui a shit

>she realized that she still loves Natsuo
Is this a correct translation? We've known that Hina still loves him. It would make sense if Natsuo were to find out she still loved him.

It's like she realized her denial about her feelings. She can't kill her feelings

Hail to the king

The translation has always been goofy with spoilers. But that what it seems like.

basically its a big "nothing new" chapter, but it does have development for the story.
Marie did say that Hina telling herself she only loves Natsuo as a sister is how she can stay by his side. If she can no longer deny it, then i feel like she will try to avoid Natsuo and move out of the apartment. giving more room for drama. and possibly Rui taking advantage of Hinas absence again when she gets back. Or Hina telling Rui she can no longer hold back for her (rui) sake.

still, if spoilers are accurate, its exactly what i predicted. a whole chapter of tropes and buildup for NatsuoxHina endgame, with Hina no longer able to lie to herself.

obviously it cant be Natsuo admitting he's in love with Hina, otherwise it would ruin all of Ruis chances (as ruined as they are) and for the sake of drama, Sasuga has to at least keep the option that Natsuo could choose Rui to keep some people reading. its too soon to make Natsuo in love with Hina again.
And Natsuo realizing Hina loves him... well, it could open some new doors i guess. seeing his reaction when he realizes us will tell us if he's open to be with her again now or later.

would of been the best chapter for Natsuo to realize he's in love with Hina again, but that wont happen until the last 3 or 5 chapters

>but that wont happen until the last 3 or 5 chapters
I agree. Even though Hina being the winner is clear, Sasuga has to make any ending seem possible. Well, it'll be worth it when we finally see timeskip mama!Hina in the end.

Attached: EANrKxVWkAwgLGX.jpg (344x489, 47K)

R-Rui victory any moment now guys.

Attached: Z272.jpg (353x279, 44K)

Kinda concerned about the boat scene. its usually used as a two way trope

depending on the story. On one side, its a heartbreak trope, used to cause romance to suffer.
on another, its a developing romance trope, kinda like what it seems to be going for here.

does the chapter end with them getting off the boat? or is there going to be a whole arc on top of it?

Attached: 567.jpg (850x392, 146K)

The only victory rabid Ruifags can hope for is that the series ends with Rui single, but if she is single then Chef will probably be single as well and their peers/coworkers will probably be shipping them.

Attached: 1495416030790.png (650x581, 284K)

>If she can no longer deny it, then i feel like she will try to avoid Natsuo
Next chapter she starts to avoid him during "the date boat"
Maybe Hina or Natsuo will fall in the water than they will save each other

>Kinda concerned about the boat scene
>It's a beautiful Hina panel
The next chapter they are going on this boat for the party

It's better to take the text spoilers with a grain of salt and wait for the gook scans considering their track record so far.

>Next chapter she starts to avoid him during "the date boat"
that points to a romantic boat ride trope. She will probobly confess by the end after being pursued by Natsuo the whole time and set things up for the next arc.

>Maybe Hina or Natsuo will fall in the water than they will save each other
I dunno. its not impossible. i just think that after the saves from the stabbing and the druggies, adding 'saved from drowning' to the list of things they save each other from may be a bit much.

>The next chapter they are going on this boat for the party
I'm just concerned about what necessary trouble has to be dealt with before Natsuo and Hina can actually become a couple. for the sake of drama, of course there is going to be a wrench thrown in somewhere to give Ruifags a breather. and boat trips are usually romantic tropes for better or worse. it would be in keeping with the continuous buildup of the story for it to be romantic, but since Ruifags are always giddy with Sasuga, i'm concerned if she'll throw them a bone or something. like if Hina brought the rings with her (for whatever reason) and she drops them in the ocean.

i wonder if they'll meet anyone on there. Hinas dad with her step mom, Hina and Ruis step sister with her boy toy, Shuu and a new lady, Momo and rikon.

So let me guess, after this "date", we've a number of chapters where to avoids Natsuo Hina only for him to confront her as to why, right?

I suggest you brace all the same. Even though Hina is being made to win so far, Sasuga is likely to make it seem like she has a chance for the last arc to be more dramatic and suspense building. Thats when Ruifags will take everything to an extreme, just like with the last 2 chapters.

>where to avoids Natsuo Hina only for him to confront her as to why
you mean "hina avoids Natsuo only for him to confront her as to why?"?

maybe.
From what i understand, she'll try to avoid him on the boat and he'll confront her before the end. Kinda like how Hina tried to avoid him at the summer festival before she moved out the house and they started dating soon after.

I don't think he'll accept her feelings at the confession though, not through a clean rejection like Miyabi but because circumstances are complicated and he's obviously always been drawn to her, even when he was with Rui.
Natsuo will realize that Hina has loved him the whole time and become more drawn to her. He may also regain his happiness and ability to write again because of it since both developed greatly with Hina and declined without her, Rui only slowed the decline down but couldnt stop it.
But i think it will be Rui who will ensure Hina and Natsuo get together. after all the BS she's made them go through, its the only way to redeem herself.

Sasuga can do whatever she wants, there is no narrative reason for Hina to be the one connected to his dream since the beginning to the point of holding onto it for him at this point for no catharsis. Like she made this whole marriage arc for Hina deciding to move on only to take it back and have her resolve to be there for Natsuo irrespective of whether he chooses her or not, doing all this shit for her to get rejected will be shit writing at a whole new level especially when she could have easily avoided the stalker shit and have Hina move on. I know this is drama but every drama needs a good narrative reasoning behind it.

>but since Ruifags are always giddy with Sasuga, i'm concerned if she'll throw them a bone or something.
Ngl I can see her doing this. Also telling you now, after this its gonna be Hina avoiding Natsuo for as many chapters Kei can drag out and then during this have Rui come back or some shit. I'm so excited. Yay.

i think that Hina will repeat the cycle.
The MC will be in long relationships with the actress may even marry her, and than he'll cheat with Hina yet again, and she'll become his mistress. And than kill herself or something.

Attached: 1548669611161.jpg (754x676, 44K)

>192147328
b. a. i. t.

>Rui
>losing
Dropped.

Jesus Christ. Enough with the essays. Hina and her constant suffering is such a fucking obvious victory flag. If she doesn't win then all her suffering was for nothing, and we can't have that. Not to mention she fucking revolves around Natsuo.

Implying you were reading it in the first place.

>the saves from the stabbing and the druggies, adding 'saved from drowning' to the list of things they save each other from may be a bit much.
It's Kei after all

This. MC is too much of a beta/alpha in that he absolutely cannot stay loyal to one sister.

>192147328
>192147998
shitpost

>192148164
But it's true though. He is pretty fickle. He's legit gonna jump from
>Hina - I'll love you all my life
>Rui - I want to be with you forever
To likely going back to Hina again. Dude is legit a pretty shit human being especially when you consider their family dynamics.

>Chapter 241: The true feelings of his “big sister”

>Hina’s mother helps her wear the yukata and Hina tells her that there isn’t a big reason why she will go out with Natsuo, but Hina once again realizes that she loves him.

Poor hina.. This girl is so innocent with her feelings.
She respect him and Rui that why she did nothing bad.

How the fuck is the discord and plebbit gonna survive when Hina wins? I checked them out because anons said it was cancer but holy shit this is another level. They are so convinced Ruis gonna win that's its beyond delusion at this point, saying how they can use panels and always have done and will and calling Yea Forums delusional. Id go far as to say it's as bad as the toubun threads on here. I'm ngl I feel like they might neck themselves.

Kek absolutely based. Who's your favourite quint toubunchad? If it's Nino, shit taste. Best taste if Ichika desu desu

>How the fuck is the discord and plebbit gonna survive when Hina wins?
Same way deathberry did.

>white dress
Hahaha no

>Nino bestttt

*shit

OH NO NO NO RUIBROS W T F

Have sex, Kajita

based

>best

Ruitards are an insufferable lot. I hope most of them kill themselves before the climax.

>Rui who will ensure Hina and Natsuo get together
That cunt still thinks she can just come back and get back with him. She is irredeemable garbage.

Those people on reddit always been insecure about the endgame since the break up especially when Hina flair started to rise, that's why they frequently post any manga panels and meme involving Rui to keep their mental safety.

Their discord server on the other hand....

Discord server is completely delusional.

Delusional is the light way if putting it. They're downright retarded at this point.

They wont. They'll hold onto hope even when Natsuo goes after Hina. Because that's the way it's going. We all know shes not going to do anything.

This ain't a joke, I dare to encourage anyone to check the server just to see that Yea Forums didn't make baseless statement about Ruitards.

>This ain't a joke
This is a joke. Their whole server is a joke you mong. It's a constant Rui circlejerk and the slightest mention of Hina winning devolves into insults and shit flinging because nothing supports hina winning but everything does for rui, when it's the exact opposite.

That's exactly why I said people should check the server and see the current state of Ruitards there.

Oh yeah. Re reading it and yup I misread it. I lack reading comprehension, never mind.

Rui's head looks like a penis

Attached: 3345345345.jpg (344x443, 98K)

Why do they and reddit hate Hina so much? I don't have anything against Rui but I personally find Hina to be a more compelling character.

RUIFAGS ON SUCIDE WATCH!

It's funny because they're actually not when they should be. I had the unfortunate discovery of their discord and oh boy they're beyond convinced Ruis gonna win. Nothing you say can make a difference. It's actually sad because when Hina wins I can legitimately see them sending death threats. Well the west Ruifags anyway, dont know about the nip ruifags.

Are ruifags the ichirukifags of our generation?

Maybe we should remind those retards what the story is about.

Attached: hinamaingirl.jpg (4095x2048, 1.97M)

Nope. They'll just say the usual "yeah that was her idea but it's clearly changed since then and has spent the most time on Rui huurr duuurrr." And other such retardation.

Those poor deluded fools.