Kakegurui

why didnt you guys tell me this show was soo damn good

Attached: YumekoNewprofile.jpg (418x423, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KET11SOC5YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mentioned it before, you probably weren't listening

underage spotted

kaijis better

>its ANOTHER hisghschoolshit
>the quirk seperating it from every other highschoolshit is fucking gambling
>wow those girls are craaaaaazy yanderes so hot
Begone thot, and take your usury and industry of inequity with you. I shall not waste my time with you. Watch something holy like hellsing ultimate instead.

Attached: 1550004272330.jpg (520x783, 45K)

Kakegurui is good and it made me crave more
I then watched Kaiji and as said, it is better

I couldn't tell you because this show turned me lesbian.

Attached: 5Ly1SBK.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Remember when we could have threads about this series without people bringing up Kaiji?

Regarding the writing itself, the production was outstanding for this show in 90%+ of scenes. The material itself if you focus too much on the obvious is not memorable, but the between-the-lines statements that no character says out loud but you know they're THINKING is something that's really cool. The characters are used to set up social drama and express a lot of philosophical stuff... such as life = gambling. You can't win/lose a game you never play... and what is the fun of winning a game with no true risk? A game you know is 100% certain to result in a win? That's not playing at all, that's boring!

For an autismo with no ability to understand the emotions and expressions of others there isn't much likelihood the between-the-lines content would be picked up. For example I find I'm able to predict with high reliability exactly what the characters are thinking and will say. I'm also aware of a whole world of thoughts that go unsaid, but once you understand these inner thoughts or emotions the actions taken by the characters start to make sense and become predictable as well.

What then is left to entertain in a world where you've already seen it all and could have been writing it yourself? Once in a while you get that unpredictable or interesting thought or perspective, and that is well worth it.

I'm not sure why people constantly say "Kaiji is better" since they're totally different in that sense... they both play on gambling but the philosophy and characters and dramatic interactions are almost all completely different. I suppose maybe people have an easier time understanding Kaiji, or alternatively they just enjoy it for the foil wrapping more without ever looking beneath the surface.

Kakegurui = 7/10

Also "cake girl" sounds fucking delicious. It immolates my pelvic vector.

Attached: 1518315573360.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>yandere
They dont care about dick or pussy only extremely dangerous risk, you retard.

I like you better when you're possessed by the devil. I gave you my heart, I gave you my soul and now I'm just another statue in the garden where your evil flowers grow.

youtu.be/KET11SOC5YA

Attached: xchanxscca.png (1500x1187, 1.84M)

>cuckygoofy
>deep
>ishllddiggyt

argument fucking annihilated at least kaiji keeps you guessing

s2 didn't have enough Mary.

Attached: BEFRIENDED.jpg (1350x1920, 1.38M)

It's not. Although she is really cute, and I like the OP.

I don't think I ever finished season 1. I should get back to that.

>at least kaiji keeps you guessing
Do autismos guess? They seem to spend all their time assuming and never open their minds to anything bigger than what fits inside. They're basically slipping inside a tight, wet hole of darkness and despair to depths indeterminate.

I'd say the only thing the two series share in common is the theme of gambling. Other than that, kaiji is hollow and boring beneath its lame foil wrapper. The production was not nearly as outstanding as kakegurui so from a production and art POV I don't see what it has going for it.

People always bring up kaiji but never mention anything about it or why they claim it's so great or "better" than anything else. Is there really any reason or are you just full of shit and looking for a pissing match?

It's important to note the people who in my experience have claimed "kaiji is so much better" are also the first to describe anything philosophical or dramatic interactions between characters as "cringe".

So we can see most likely these opinions are held by soulless basement dwellers consuming vast amounts of tendy nuggies.

what? it isnt jusy fan service with gambling. not even cleaver

wonderful show

Attached: __jabami_yumeko_and_saotome_meari_kakegurui_drawn_by_naomura_tooru__0b6204618cc8bced0a32835dc2521a70 (1350x1200, 274K)

wtf are you saying this show sucks

Yeah yeah, now the important stuff: who is best girl? Ririka OR Ririka?

Attached: 5DM2PoS (1).jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Ririka.
t. Mary

It's not. The live action adaptation though, is wonderful. I have not seen so many teens trying so hard to be cool and failing miserably anywhere. 11/10 too cool for school

S1 was fun. S2 is boring because there are no real stakes

reminder that she's faking

Attached: 1552616167672.jpg (1523x1600, 558K)

Mary is so fucking hot.

Ririka is Kirari/has her own agenda is awful and not true. Ririka is cute and harmless.

Attached: cItSqJn.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

reminder that "Ririka" is an anagram of "Kirari"

Attached: 1546973401466.jpg (1280x720, 519K)

You see this face?
Look at it real close.
Pay very careful attention.
This is the face of a person who didn't read a single word you just typed.

Attached: 1544577801063.jpg (675x720, 63K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 12.jpg (900x1291, 267K)

le student council is illuminati XD

Do the gross up closeups ruin it for some people?

I want to fuck Ririka while mary watches.
Even better, I want Male Guy (whatever his name was) and Jabami to fuck Ririka while Mary watches.

I am entranced by kirari, can't resist her

Daily reminder that best girl was that shy beta one that got her hair cut off

Season 2 was so bad

Kakegurui is retarded all the way through. Kaiji is only retarded a few times and when it is, it's always for some good reason, like the author making a point or developing the MC. Kakegurui has literally nothing for it.

Fuck off Geoff

not him but it's a face I've wanted to fuck for many years now