Fate

Do you think the protagonist will summon Saber Alter for the FGO anime?

Attached: 54396584656.jpg (700x394, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swFqOvQqWjQ
youtu.be/lRdUmJ7tMVk
youtube.com/watch?v=YRkovAiCVEw&list=PLdWuc_xyC-UWNs40hGIDJMs0SrFgmJH6g&index=64&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=5MkBFxre8jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She showed up in the Moonlight Lostroom OVA so I think there’s a decent chance. I just hope the MC’s team isn’t full of 1-3 star shitters

I hope he summons kama (second or third ascension) so we get the dumb goddess antics with her dumb goddess sister

Is her appearance canonical confirmation that she’s a part of the team, or just fanservice?

Most likely they are gonna go the GBF route and just have story servants

Imagine Saber Alter in the Camelot movies

imagine cumming inside saber

consensual or rape?

The canon servant Gudao uses is Mash and the servants who show up in the story. Gudao doesn't actually break out Okita or random servants in t he actual story.

Stop, you're going to make the dipshit waifufags cry.

NO SHUT SHUT UP SHUT UP MY GUDAKO USES HER

Attached: 1562114954934.jpg (739x979, 168K)

consensual, but not for you

Imagine the smell of Jalter's feet haha.

Not waifufag but it would be really disappointing not to give us some neat character interactions that the game couldn't.

When's her next rate up? I want Jeanne Alter so badly

So you want them to compromise fgo's already weak story for cheap fanservice?

Why does it only have to be cheap fanservice? Why couldn't it be something that also enhances the story?

The Da Vinci rererun, maybe

I think FGO is trash and you're trash for caring about it.

Imagine Saber cumming inside you

She all ready lost to Galahad in

reported this post to the FBI and Homeland security for domestic terrorism

Thanks user

She's not showing up till Shinjuku anime.

>Shinjuku anime
>when Shimosa ranked #4 (after Babylonia, Camelot and Solomon) and is the only EoR chapter in top 5
If anything, Shimosa has the highest chance of getting animated

Attached: IMG_8522.jpg (1152x2048, 284K)

If Babylonia does well, they may rewrite the four first abominations, or at least so I hope.

Does this anime adapt FGO? Order to watch it?

I'm surprised Shinjuku hasn't been animated considering how stupidly popular Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter are.

It depends on fanvote. Babylonia ranked 1, Camelot ranked 2, Solomon ranked 3, Shimousa ranked 4 and LB4 ranked 5.

As much money as FGO is raking in I don't see why they won't just do all the most popular one eventually.

First Order is the anime adaption of Prologue Singularity F. Watch it first
Babylonia anime is the adaption of Chap 7 Part 1. Ep 0 was released, you can watch it after First Order. The anime will be starting from Oct 5th.
Camelot movies is the adaption of Chap 6 Part 1. The first one will be released in 2020.
Moonlight/Lostroom is an OVA, but don't watch it unless you play the game, know all the story from Part 1 to Part 2 Prologue

I still find it amusing that the 7th Singularity is animated before the 6th

Yeah, all because of fanvote anyway

It's Gudao so it will be Astolfo-chan.
youtube.com/watch?v=swFqOvQqWjQ

Why is Shimosa considered so good?

Because youtu.be/lRdUmJ7tMVk

This
and the RETURN OF REGEND

Attached: R E G E N D.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

cuz it's about nip
also it has dantes living rent free in your head and muramasa. not to mention waifufags of musashi, raikou, shuten, tomoe,...

Attached: IMG_3147.jpg (892x1736, 2.33M)

>Jalter
fuck off

Mainly Muramasa, I'm guessing. It's no exaggeration to say that he's probably one of the top most desired Servants at the moment. People have been literally counting the days since he first appeared in Shimosa.

Muramasa
REGEND
Swordsmanship training
Takes place in Japan
All Japan characters
Historically accurate old man

Attached: IMG_0562.jpg (1000x750, 100K)

The anime is doomed to be crap like Persona adaptations. The story and side characters can be good but the yesman MC is a charisma vacuum

If they want it to be good they have to make the MC convincing enough to be the guy in charge of saving the world.

Attached: shota.png (1178x1694, 1.46M)

Well shit, maybe the next EoR chapter will actually be good. Agartha was real boring a lot of the time.

by a quirk of fate [no pun intended] that's the same as when it was time to adapt the James Bond books into films in the 60s, they went with the seventh book first, I think it was Cubby Broccoli's favourite at the time.

I kinda agree. If you want fanservice interactions it should be an a separate anime with zero stakes like the Emiya san did. That way, they can have whatever characters they want shoot the shit however they please.

Sorry to say user but agartha is absolutely bottom tier and is considered as bad as septem was in JP. Supposedly some dialogue changes made it slightly better in NA but I don't read moon so I can't say for sure.

Agartha was bottom tier because waifu fags couldnt stand their whore actually acting like a whore. It wasnt as good as Camelot to Shinjuku but it was way better than America and everything before that.

Attached: ring ring.jpg (273x273, 39K)

Jesus why wont adapt it in order? Should I watch it in release order or chronologically order?

You should just not bother since its all going to be shit anyway.

>Jesus why wont adapt it in order?
Well, because of fanvote (Babylonia no.1 while Camelot no.2). Just watch First Order first and Babylonia ep 0 (which has a recap of all previous chapters).

Agartha was shit and didn't even make much sense like just who the hell did Columbus think he was going to sell slaves to. The demon pillar hating his immortality out of nowhere. Also while were on the subject shouldn't the demon pillars no longer be immortal cause the no longer connected wasn't that their immortality due to their connection with each other.

You're doing a great disservice to America by saying it was somehow worse than to absolute dogshit slip and slide that was Agartha. Nearly everything about it was terrible
>Cool and interesting setting that doesn't get explored at all and has no bearing on the plot
>"Villians" with the personality of red solo cups
>None of their ideals are ever actually proven to be wrong or false by the heroes. They just end up getting squished or beaten into submission.
>"Twist" villian that was super obvious and had motivations that made no sense and was needed because every other villain got beaten by plot contrivances or asspulls
>Any interesting potential character development is squandered
>The main cast can't stop making sex jokes for some reason
>Everyone involved has their IQ in the 10's for some reason
>Plotholes all over the fucking place(How come nobody was able to detect Wu was a servant at first?)
>Fergus is a non-character for 95% of the story
>Schez, Penth, Wu, and Columbus are shitty one-note characters
>Schez's plan made zero fucking sense at all almost like she had no idea how the throne actually works
>The demon pillar switching forgetting his entire plan and switching his motivations
I could go on and on about other minor shit that makes no sense but the entire thing from top to bottom is just a huge fucking mishmash of poorly thought out and executed ideas that tries to disguise itself as some sort story about being sexually harassed into submission

Attached: 456456.png (387x289, 117K)

Impressive quints there

Attached: impressive.jpg (390x390, 45K)

>Columbus are shitty one-note characters
Fuck off. Columbus was a fucking chad who brought up one of the most important points for heroic spirits in the entire damn game.

Fuck the edgy king

....Slavery?

They'll probably limit everything to Singularity servants only, with Mash being the only Chaldea servant.

EOR is when they start shoving some Chaldea servants since Mash isn't around, but I doubt we'll see that animated.

No. How perception of heroes is royally fucked. Columbus is vilified in the current era but he was a product of his time who accomplished great things and became a HS for them.

That was part of the fucking story in F/SN already, how every culture views their own heroes differently. It's not new to bring up. Gilgamesh is a self-centered asshole, Cuchulainn is a prolific rapist, Heracles has a body count in allies almost as long as he does enemies, etc.

I mean, it's not so much that Columbus was the first to bring it up. Plenty of other Servants we've seen have been that way. It's just that Columbus is the first Servant whose character concept is entirely built around that.

What the fuck is Saber Alter's deal. Is she a tyrannical king like FGO, or literally a genocidal puppet like HF?

>That was part of the fucking story in F/SN already,
Read the original post retard>Columbus was a fucking chad who brought up one of the most important points for heroic spirits in the entire damn game.
Never said he was the FIRST, but he brought the entire concept of moral alignment throughout history into focus in the game (FGO) and actually made it his argument. It's one of the most interesting things to do with heroes and it's heavily underutilized in FGO.

Sure, but that by itself is enough to put him above one-note faces like Pent.

He's pretty damn one-note himself.

Isnt she only in the first Fuyuki arc, which they made that OVA of, and the Shinjuku arc?

both

Kuro is love

Attached: kuro.jpg (1235x2000, 287K)

and the christmas/summer episodes

In the non main story events of the game, Saber alter is a part of the chaldea team of servants

>Muramasa is just Shirou

No wonder japs like him. Those faggots always have the shittiest taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRkovAiCVEw&list=PLdWuc_xyC-UWNs40hGIDJMs0SrFgmJH6g&index=64&t=0s

Attached: 1543041192080.gif (840x630, 2.74M)

I'd wager that they'll probably adapt some of Epic of Remnant later, assuming they can keep up this momentum. There's been at least one major animated Fate series project every year since 2014.

2014: 2wei!, Unlimited Blade Works
2015: 2wei! Herz
2016: 3rei!, First Order
2017: Apocrypha, Oath of Snow, Heaven's Feel I, Moonlight/Lostroom
2018: Last Encore
2019: Heaven's Feel II, Case Files, Babylonia
2020: Camelot, Heaven's Feel III

Jalter deserves better animation than the two seconds of QUALITY in Episode 0 of Babylonia

He's a pseudo-servant. His personality is markedly different.

>he was a product of his time
The same time that condemn him for being a piece of shit?

No.
They are fans of the main story and wish to keep most fanservice shit out. They even cut her off their singularity recap because she didn't matter.

She showed up in Moonlight Lostroom to job to Galahad. Saber Alter is only good now to make other Servants look awesome.

Anyway, there's already been leaked spoilers of the first Babylonia episodes from the people who went to the exhibition. There'll be no Servants aside of the ones in the Singularity.

Attached: ECTbHvJVUAAcpM6.jpg (2048x1536, 307K)

I also heard from those who went to the exhibition that we will reach chapter 6 by ep 5, so the anime will be 2-cour i guess.

Attached: IMG_0243.png (500x592, 276K)

They don't have time to do everything period. It's a longass story to adapt. Shimousa is natural next because is the only Ebin with ties to Lostbelt Plot rather than wrap up filler.

>not to mention waifufags of musashi, raikou, shuten, tomoe,...
It's really not a very waifufag chapter actually, Guda is a nurturing babysitter to kids most of the chapter and other than false Kiyohime, all the Servant service toward (you) was with guys. Musashi is your cool oneesan buddy 100%. Honestly makes sense they used female Ritsuka in the manga.

Is that vapeduck on the right?

Merlin and Vapeduck are basically the same character, so yes. Yes it is.

Yes, you'll be correct.

Attached: ECPT4WsUwAAxveh.jpg (474x679, 88K)

Rank 'em:
>DEEN
>Silver Link
>Lerche
>Ufotable
>Lay-duce
>A-1 Pictures
>SHAFT
>Troyca
>CloverWorks
>Production I.G.

>wanting Horta
why?

Just play the fucking game

That's Merlin.

Attached: ECNsASFVUAA1lL1.jpg (1463x2048, 440K)

All shit.

The one redeeming thing about the persona 4 anime was the mc tho

Just your friendly half incubus mage of the flowers.

Attached: ECGdjAmU0AAwQIw.jpg (680x499, 71K)

Do you think giving an atom thin veneer to a /vg/ thread will keep it from being deleted?

Camelot and Babylonia are being handled by different studios. Camelot will have two movies and they are tightening the focus on Bedivere.
youtube.com/watch?v=5MkBFxre8jA
This is the teaser pv.

Wait a minute so will this anime cover Solomon too or is that gonna be left for another adaptation?

Solomon is too short for a full season.

What are the chances it gets included in the Babylonia anime?

Slim. maybe as an additional OVA months down the line.

It's a gameplay fag chapter.

and has a new EMIYA remix

It won't, but they may adapt it next because a) popularity; b) nasu's bias to write and handle animated projects with chaldea staff as the main focus.

Attached: D_v1pr-UEAAnV0d.jpg (636x900, 77K)

Could be the last 3 episodes though. Honestly, the build up and foreshadowing from episode 0 can only end with Time Temple Solomon and the salvation of 2016. Mashu's dream of seeing the sky, her desire to persist, it just kinda loses its punch if we don't get her conversation with Goetia and the rejection of his principles.

I take it that limited time japanese servants will be available,like Raikou?

Probably, I've forgotten.

Opinion post regarding something which I recently seen circulating around social media and the internet.
As you all know, the typical "Takeuchi stuff" again where people start overlaying art and accused Takeuchi for being a lazy fuck who only knows how to draw same stuff and tracing.
So this time people overlaying Okita art with is said to be traced from Saber Lily...sigh like seriously, its always whenever there is a new art from takeuchi
First of all, to all people who is accussing Takeuchi of Tracing. even after overlaying. Yea sure the pose is similar and if you freaking overlay two different art by two different artist with the same pose, will something match? OF COURSE!!! As for this art case, yea some match but is it fully entirely??? do you guys know the difference between referencing and tracing??? Or atleast what is art consistency??
Secondly. "Takeuchi only know how to do saberface". *cough cough Emiya, Gilgamesh, Cu chulain. Do you even know most servant design are drafted by Takeuchi first before another artist draws them? Yea that's right! Your favourite Brynhildr, Spartacus, Tamamo, Napoleon etc bla bla bla is all design by Takeuchi. Its total bullshit if Takeuchi only knows how to do saber face
Thirdly, overlaying art and stuff too. Must you even have to photoshop, resize, rotate and deform the pic to even match it during overlaying? Heck if that's the case, As long as the pose is same, even I could even overlay 4-5 different art from different artist to match one another.
All complaining about Takeuchi shouldn't be drawing servant, servant design sucks, Takeuchi should have just retire......and still roll for servant.Lol
So if one day we got another Parvati artist case happened, what are people gonna do? Act innocent? start praising takeuchi? You guys sure doesn't think that this will lead the same hatred like parvati artist where he get a really bad treatment which leads him to delete his artwork as well.....everyone just want someone to suffer huh

Tl;dr
Stop jumping on hate bandwagon blindly, if you don't like his style, that's understandable but in no means takeuchi is a bad artist

wow... im convinced...

I would like it he drew new male servants.

You sure took a lot of words to say not a whole lot of import.

Why are typemoon fags so shit?
It tools nearly a decade to fully translate Ataraxia. There's a 2012 vn that's still untranslated. There are literally dozens of short stories by Nasu left untranslated. Meanwhile some shit doujin like Romulus X Ozy gets translated

Attached: 1566176469247.png (500x494, 188K)

>battle moon wars is still the only good type-moon doujin game

Crucis Fatal Fake wasn't dreadful, even if Unlimited Codes blows it out.

>translating like, 20 lines of doujinshit — which is by and large just regurgitated phrasing and onomotopea is the same as translating a VN or short story.

We never deserved Takajun or Mirrormoon in general back in the early 2000s. They set an impossible standard.

>Could be the last 3 episodes though
No, Babylonia is getting adaptated. Most likely if Solomon gets adapted it's better done movie style.

What reason do I have to translate anything for you? you know that the f/sn vn translation is dogshit and you ate it up anyway, right? You know that the mahoyo partial patch is dogshit and you ate it up anyway, right? you niggers just want to get shit of your backlog so you can go right back to shitposting about it.

I blame that fucker herkz

Aren't the Lost Butterfly BDs coming out wednesda? I wonder how shit the aniplex subs will be.

>you know that the f/sn vn translation is dogshit and you ate it up anyway, right? You know that the mahoyo partial patch is dogshit and you ate it up anyway, right?
There are no other options though. I'd read the "good" translation if it existed but it doesn't.

Attached: 1562113903885.png (645x686, 505K)

There is nothing wrong with Takajun's translation. Its not professional and there are times where its really stiff but by and large it manages to convey exactly what is needed.

I cant think of any egregious mistakes in translation that he made that completely misinterprets the text and scene. And considering that there are multi million dollar series with a huge translation base behind them around today which have made this mistake of completely fucking up the translation which alters the entire context of the scene (here's looking at you, FF XIV's translation of Midgardsomr's scene) I'd say he did a good job

>People still parroting that shit.

1. The Japanese is submitted by the scenario team.
2. The English translation is done, prepping it for dragonspeak by cutting the fat and reducing it to its core meaning (using the economization techniques mentioned above). If that core meaning is not clear, we'll often work directly with the writer to determine the most important portions of the message to ensure we are not omitting anything that the writer wishes to remain.
3. I, personally, do the dragonspeak translation. If I am ever unable to perform my duties as dragonspeak translator...then I suppose the dragons would stop talking.
4. The dragonspeak is reviewed by the original English translator and the English is adjusted if necessary.
5. I do a simple recording of the lines for the voice actors (as some of the lines subtleties/pronounciation) cannot be relayed via written text.
6. Voice recording is done by the English voice actors (for use in all language versions)
7. Effects are added by the sound team

This is how all the dragon dialogue is done, because Koji created the dragon language. If you think you know better than not just him, but also the Japanese writer about what's important. You're a fool.

>Koji poster
Oh wow, your autism is uniquely amusing.

>How dare you care about being ACCURATE?

t. you.

THAT'S HIM!

>Supposedly some dialogue changes made it slightly better in NA
You have to go back

For like 5 seconds

he will summon Prisma Illya

It's fine, all the primaries know all the text by heart anyways.

>senpalfm

>who the hell did Columbus think he was going to sell slaves to
the world above?

and how was he going to get back to the world above?

use the slaves to dig

>Also while were on the subject shouldn't the demon pillars no longer be immortal cause the no longer connected wasn't that their immortality due to their connection with each other.
I think Phenex might have just been special in that regard, he's the Phoenix demon after all.