Watch Netoge

>watch Netoge
>immediately develop a crush on Ako

Does anyone know this feel?

Attached: Ako Tamaki.jpg (850x2805, 416K)

She was the only reason to watch it.

Would you date her?

I don't think I'd have a choice.

Sensei was best girl

Attached: 1463670502991.jpg (1280x1282, 141K)

No cause I like Master instead.

Name one anime where sensei ISN'T Best Girl. Anime with multiple sensei's don't count obviously.

Attached: 1462039491304.png (1320x1080, 384K)

God I know that exact feel.

Attached: kusoge.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

For it is a master piggy sandwich, thanks for taking the neet-in-training.

Pig was the best

I like devoted girl, although I fully support her endeavor to become Rucian's house wife.

BUTA > AKO

FACT

this, she was made to be bred

>LN translation on volume 5
I never thought I'd live to see it overtake the anime.
Does anybody know if the translator is planning to stop anytime soon? I wanna see pic related.

Attached: Light_Novel_6_color_4.jpg (414x604, 80K)

Pig

Attached: pig meido.jpg (1441x1924, 1005K)

This, and a worthy investment indeed.

Attached: yande.re 286915 cleavage hisasi maid netoge_no_yome_wa_onna_no_ko_janai_to_omotta_ stockings tamaki_ (1190x1546, 740K)

Got pretty far into it but dropped it.
Their entire group are mentally challenged. Pretty sure they just go to a retard school actually. First ya think it's just Ako, but they all suffer her same delusions in one way or another. Once things started falling into place it became impossible for me to see it as anything but a bunch of disabled teens, and since disabled people never have happy endings IRL it just put an atmosphere of doom over it all.

This Ako is perfect but Kyou is divine.
If MC were smart he would marry her and have Ako as the mistress.

Attached: __goshouin_kyou_netoge_no_yome_wa_onna_no_ko_janai_to_omotta_and_etc_drawn_by_yano_akane__66e4db2d62 (6044x8420, 3.38M)

If Nekohime-sensei can function so can the students.

Attached: l1YJIcNXSGBRUxrbtHxgNpxD-dKUkZOuDxwsfFaV8SzQZLy9_6yowWaMDUkKYTCP.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Ako doesn't share her husbando.

I can't.
I'm glad teachers are becoming more and more popular nowadays

Attached: 1565687730179.png (1716x1200, 1.35M)

Nande Koko is great. I like that it recovered with another great teacher after the lackluster 5th one. The problem is just that the first teacher was so great, none even come closse.

Its just poorly planned and written and has contrasting themes. The reason all the characters seem retarded is because the author is probably retarded.
It goes from an anime premise about gamers with user identities and some various woes involved with that regarding internet relationships, instantly into meeting up offline. Ako instantly loves MC irl because she can't tell the difference between video games and real life, while MC does not advance or accept this relationship despite her being a loving big tittied prettygirl devoted to him, for no obvious reason either since he isn't seeking anyone else. MC and others think Ako must be challenged cause she doesn't make the exact same division between IRL and in-game as they do, even though their own divisions are dubious at best, ultimately boiling down to retards thinking another retard is more retarded than them, then trying to "fix" her with retarded plans that only retards would come up with, all the while ako is really just being cruelly victimized and is no more or less retarded than the rest of them with the only difference for her being that she's a bubbly personality downie instead of braindamaged like the others.

Overall it has constrasting purposes and themes with poorly written characters and reactions.

>for no obvious reason
Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>their own divisions are dubious at best
They aren't the ones searching for sniper vantage points in the school after one round of Call of Duty. At worst you can call them addicts, but not delusional.

Ako's school shooter moment was also a little too real, as an american. I cringed at that and am sure the author didn't realize what could have been interpreted by that scene.
>Ako plays shooting game
>now she thinks in shooting game logic
>only other location besides home is the slice of life highschool setting
>guess she'll just act it out there

One way or the other, Ako is not as different from the others as they seem to think she is, regardless if they're delusional or addicts. Ako takes in her life as a single experience while the others have "seperated" videogames from reality to the point that they basically think videogames are purely personal fantasies without logical connections to reality or the other people playing them. Neither side is truly cognizant of each other's or their own situation. Ako things videogames are "real", and the others think videogames are "fake". They're all wrong.

>I cringed at that and am sure the author didn't realize what could have been interpreted by that scene.
I'm pretty sure the Japanese author didn't intend to insult an audience in the only country that has more school shootings than the entirety of Europe combined.

Attached: 1460670389738.png (809x747, 860K)

>the others think videogames are "fake".
Outside of the whole social aspect of an MMO they are.

Thats not what i mean. The other gamers treat discussion of gaming irl, outside their party, as outright taboo. They each carry a bit of the blonde girl's issue of "gaming is for otaku nerd tards and we cant be seen associating with them". They have a gaming club but are ashamed and embarassed by discussion of gaming outside the club.
Ako calls herself MC's wife cause their characters are partnered in the MMO, while MC treats her less than girlfriend material and more like a stalker.
To the group, videogames are seen as fantasies rather than toys, and they don't intelligently understand that their gaming together should bring them together socially as well. To Ako, videogames are seen as an extension of her daily school life.

Basically the group thinks gaming is something to be ashamed of, yet continue to game regardless. They cannot rationalize their lack of resolve so they detach themselves and their own personal feelings from the experience of gaming so they can shamelessly continue being game addicts, except for Ako. No one is in the right and I personally can't identify with any character's perspective. They're gamer friends but they're not really friends at all, and besides ako fawning over MC, they avoid socializing outside of the game. They're just retarded game addicts with facetious personalities out to make Ako and her honesty in expressing herself look like her eccentricity should be something to be ashamed of; but its hard to side with Ako too cause if they were all like her they'd just columbine their school.

*and if ako were "fixed" like themselves, there'd be no foundation for the plot of the entire story.

>They each carry a bit of the blonde girl's issue of "gaming is for otaku nerd tards and we cant be seen associating with them".
Computer gaming in Japan is a bigger deal than here. Rusian is somehow a "hardcore otaku" just because of it. Pig and Master are both popular girls who depend on their image, at least in their minds.

>Ako calls herself MC's wife cause their characters are partnered in the MMO, while MC treats her less than girlfriend material and more like a stalker.
That's exactly how they met, by Ako stalking him because he was the only one who gave her the time of day.

>make Ako and her honesty in expressing herself look like her eccentricity should be something to be ashamed of
The entire reason the club was founded was to get Ako to come to school and not live off autismbux for the rest of her life.

I still like her even since the anime aired.
She is my ideal real life gf: NEET who loves playing games and has a yandere love for me.

>yandere enough to like you no matter what
>not yandere enough to attack you over a misunderstanding
It's such blatant pandering and I love it.

Attached: 1546913261324.jpg (1793x1920, 705K)

I don't like her but I'd still fuck her.

Attached: 1499339517249.jpg (1919x2130, 336K)

Attached: f5397734cf37bc121cea2a01e49d59cc.jpg (5950x4087, 1.94M)

Attached: fd1b2aebf6a07f5333d5e65c5c36beb7.jpg (4082x5938, 1.84M)

Attached: 1529004887475.jpg (1273x1455, 1.17M)

Attached: 1463666779583.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

H I S A S I

buhi

>tfw still no second season
Fuck this. Guess its time I pick up the manga or LN.

Attached: 6786786.jpg (499x629, 93K)