CANNON BUSTERS!

DILEMMA! :
So this is a AMERICAN graphic novel by a nog mangaka that lives in america?
BUT the anime on netflix IS an anime so.. it was PRODUCED aka drawn directed and made in a studio in japan? by japanese people?

do i watch it in english dub
or sub?
(btw i hate dubs everytime but i was always certain of te origin of animes before)

wat do?

Attached: The-Art-of-Cannon-Busters-Netflix-1.jpg (932x720, 188K)

Direction and creative input are foreign, the grunt work is Japanese.

Sub, Japanese is the original audio. Philly sounds better

thank you
but why is an american created and directed graphic novel primarily japanese in animation and voice work?

its not an anime! at least it wasnt

if im to understand the gist of it its an american idea that was made into a anime
so japanese is the prefered option?
the lip sync is for japanese?

so weird

but then.. the characters are. inherently designed and created to sspeak english? they were never eating riceballs or talking about the power of friendship?

its like. a japanese anime of rambo

so its an anime. gotcha

That would make most anime not anime since gooks did the grunt work

MGS is a japanese game

i dont know anyone who ever played it subbed

>if im to understand the gist of it its an american idea that was made into a anime
Like Radiant (but it was French)

Eat your hamburgers Philly

What would make it not a Japanese game, Kojima is Japanese, Konami is a Japanese company.

Attached: download.jpg (175x214, 5K)

>do i watch it in english dub
>or sub?
You put it in the trash where it and most shounenshit belongs, (nignog mangaka can go in there too)

the point is its created and designed to be played in english first unlike something like nioh even though the character is supposed to be welsh everyones speaking japanese

otherwise youd have nioh in english and one character would be accurate while everyone else in japan would be speaking english for some reason
but its the original lip sync that matters . the originall voice work to me ifthe english is dubbed i dont want to hear it

like watching avatar in japanese

so did the creator write the graphic novel like an anime or did it just become that?

If that's how it works LeSean Thomas has stated the show is designed to appeal to the Chinese market.

ni hao

Only retards are watching the dubs regardless of the country origin. The answer is obvious.

Not anime
>The 12-episode series was directed and written by LeSean Thomas, with Natasha Allegri, Anne Toole, and Nilah Magruder writing scripts alongside Thomas.

Bayonetta and Resident Evil games are written and voiced originally in English too. It's rare that Japanese company is going for western writing and acting but these games are like this and English is its original language.

>Bayonetta and Resident Evil games are written and voiced originally in English too
How would you know? Aren't they written by Japanese people?

When Bayonetta was released, it only had an english dub. The japanese dub was done for the anime movie which Kamiya liked and kept for 2.

I dont watch nigger shit.

That blonde girl looks like a monkey in that art style

Who gives a fuck about the grey area of "if it's anime." You might as well be arguing "what is art" with your heads firmly up your asses
If you're gonna have a thread about this show discuss the show.

It's a weird beast and I can't say I like it. Besides the music not really fitting the show in most cases, I can't say I really care about any of the characters. SAM's shtick wore off real quick, Philly is a plot device who does whatever the plot needs (and the resurrection thing is never more than just a get out of jail card), Kelby's a little dick, the villain is literally a petulant child, and it seems like the show wants me to love these characters just as much as the creator must.

>Appeal to the Chinese market
>Have ugly nigger as MC
They're gonna hate it.