What does Yea Forums think of him?

what's Yea Forums's opinion on Super Eyepatch Wolf?

Attached: EPW.jpg (900x900, 93K)

dumbass shitlib

He's alright, I'm sure he's said some dumbass things but so has everybody else on this board

some of his recommendations are alright, but you and I know this is no place for ecelebs

Whom?

Attached: 16866023-B870-44D4-A45A-4C8103F2F04E.jpg (522x545, 68K)

>e-celeb
Not Yea Forums.

Literally who?

he's my nigga but damn why he gotta be cryingi n every fuckin video bruh? niggas boo hooin about "something interesting" like bitch i'm soft too but i dont cry about the simpson. you didn't have to make a half hour video to say "they should cancel the simpson but the meme shit is cool." look i fuckin typed it out in a sentence you long winded weeb.

hope i didn't come off to pissed i really do like his shit just sometimes i nigga gotta not let his voice waver ya know?

Super Crypatch Wolf

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

This is a board for discussing anime

): im sorry i couldnt find the e-celeb board.

nice shill

>e-celeb threads

Attached: out_back_to_reddit.png (789x815, 607K)

the guy looks like guts. other than that enjoy your ban

cant wait.

I meet him. Super chill guy, was very nice to me. His videos are shit tho

I hate his voice
I hate his accent
I hate his cadence
I hate the way he ends his videos, by talking slower and daintily
Everything about him is repulsive, as a disembodied voice

I've always skipped him desu. Dislike Mother's Basement's constant talk that he thinks isn't vapid, bored of Glass Reflection half of the time, Gigguk's alright.

digibro is the only good anime e-celeb
anime man is tolerable if you dont take him seriously at all

fpbp

Lmao his best vid is on wwe

I don't get e-celebs, mostly anime ones. Why would I watch some retard give his shitty opinion instead of watching anime by myself.
If it was someone who has contact with creators of makes videos about related topics it would be great, but most of them are just regurgitated mal threads

I enjoy his videos a lot and he does a great introspective into topics.

digibro thinks it's okay to punish a man based on rumors, meaning by his own rules he should go to jail for pedophilia

They point out things you may not have noticed
The good ones do at least

I don't know.

I know he's one of those 'hunterchads'.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-14-57-36-52.png (1080x324, 170K)

Yonkou has contact with anime creators.

leave, cumskin whitoids

Attached: pls_leave.png (869x869, 606K)