Nande Koko ni Sensei ga

I thought the bluray would be uncensored. What's this nonsense about 40% less censored? Is it really that difficult to show some exposed nipples and mosaic blur the privates, instead of using big goofy emoji stickers?

Attached: 1564454637634.jpg (1267x1439, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2019/06/20/nande-koko-ni-sensei-ga-limited-dvd-nipples-a-true-miracle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait this is the fucking Blu-ray? That's a flat out fucking scam. Honestly that studio should get the Kyoani treatment. The worst part is this actually got good sales.

please tell me this is a lie. this cant be the blu ray

no, the image isn't from the blu-ray, but I watched some of the uncensored episodes and they still cover nipples with stickers. also, if there's a scene with exposed vulva, that also gets a cover.

the only parts that were "uncensored" are shots that shouldn't have been censored in the first place. like why was this censored?

Attached: 1536195352328.png (817x493, 637K)

>make ecchi show
>censor all the ecchi

huh

Ecchi is not hentai faggot

Try again retard.

>Expecting vulvas in a not hentai

Yeah...the retard is other user.

>implying I expected vulva
the only thing I expected was nipples and tongue play. both are censored. I wasn't expecting hentai insertion, or sticky panties.

agreed.

I fucking waited for this shit. Fucking hell.

Nudity is ecchi. Hentai implies sex and penetration.

Where are these BDs? Nothing's at the usual place.

Attached: nyaa sensei.png (918x628, 100K)

That's fucking awful. If anything this should have been the reason for otaku to rise up.

on streaming sites if you want to just quickly check it out. i'm not going to bother downloading, censored nipples was the line.

Its just going to keep getting worse.

Imagine shitting on the people buying your fucking BDs and funding your shit god damn

Holy Shit, I literally forgot this existed until I saw this thread Fuck you OP for making me remember this tripe

Attached: hellodarkness.jpg (392x347, 20K)

first thing I did was put on the 'stuck in the hole' episode, just to see those delicious tits and ass hanging while she urinates.

literally nothing changed.

Otaku aren't people.

u fucking kidding me ?!

Why the fuck would you leave nipples censored on a BD for this show? It makes it entirely worthless.

You sure you're downloading BDs and not just a slightly less censored version for a second airing or a different country?

fucking feminists

it's possible. guy on the other site showed proof of his blu-ray copy, but i'm not finding it available for purchase anywhere.

Thanks Obama.

>Implying radical feminists exist in Japan to the point of affecting anything at all.
Fuck off back to /pol/ retard.

HK bootlegs are available...

I couldn't care any less about the anime and its retarded censorship but seeing a Nankoko thread puts a smile on my face, even if there are just complains

Glad to see the manga is getting regular transations btw, even if it's like 30 chapters behind the shark sensei

Attached: x15.png (1125x1700, 898K)

Meant to spoiler the page before, somehow I fucked up the order

Attached: x14.png (1125x1600, 725K)

They aren't the blu rays you fucking fake news retard.

Attached: 1558232991380.jpg (2268x4032, 902K)

God damn it OP you confused a bunch of uninformed retards.
The thing is that there were the normal super-censored versions you know (and they were so fucking bad that even moans were removed), then the less censored versions you thought were the BD ones that aired on AT-X 4 days later, and at some point in the future there will be the fully uncensored BDs.

>clearly says DVD

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re Stage! Dream Days - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.18.09_[2019.08.05_20.21.07]58.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

So you mean that someone got the DVD version early and only uploaded it to streaming sites which OP watched and made a stitch of, yeah makes perfect sense 100% trustful I'll believe you.

I think it's mostly old men politicians who want to protect the youth or whatever. Meaning they don't want to breed more horny virgin otaku and they would ban anime completely if they could to increase birthrate

God I love that pouty face she has on the cover

Not at all. This case was just greedy producers trying to milk as much cash as they could from BD sales.

less is more you fucking absolute plebeian

blu-ray will be released on december. The uncensored floatiing around the internet was the less censored TV broadcast

Ecchi literally is "H" for Hentai in nip you absolute fucking moron.

This you will get in december.

Source sankakucomplex.com/2019/06/20/nande-koko-ni-sensei-ga-limited-dvd-nipples-a-true-miracle/

OP is one brain cell moron

Attached: NandeKokoniSenseiga-Volume7-EroManga-LimitedEdition-DVD-43.jpg (934x528, 61K)