Post your premise of new Type-Moon series

Post your premise of new Type-Moon series.
Hard mode : No connection to any Fate series or anything that relates to it, especially FGO.

Attached: 1200px-Type-moon.svg.png (1200x920, 60K)

Tsukihime 2
Tsukihime 2
Tsukihime 2

Powerlevel wanking shit staring a boring male protagonist and generic female character archtypes.

Academy of magicians fight each other using summons

Attached: 1565581346023.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

male protagonist and female Warrior
That is Traditional of TypeMoon

Tsukihime 2.
Melty Blood 2.

fuck fate/. it's very low effort and unoriginal, and spicing it up with modern movie-tier animation doesn't change the fact its still miserably generic.

A story of an young man being held in a Psychiatric Asylum for all of his life on Scandinavian Mountains, Norway.

Later it is revealed that the Asylum is a prison to isolate Magus and or normal people with Magecraft potential that will get Sealing Designation in the future. Another purpose of the Asylum is to implant a mental Rune spell in the depths of minds of the prisoners to weed out "radical ideas" and make them "subservient", thus preventing them become Designated Magus. The Asylum itself belongs to the Wandering Sea Organization, whom rather keep these prisoners to themselves than hand them over to the Clock Tower.

MC was imprisoned due to his "designation" of being a Designer Baby created by another Designated Magus to solely inherit the First Magic. The real current heir of First Magic is also being held in the deepest underground level of the Asylum. He/she is dying and unable to use his/her Magic at full potential. The Wandering Sea Magus is trying to find a way to keep him/her alive so they can learn the true nature of The First Magic itself.

Eventually MC end up in situation where he encounter the dying Magician and accidentally inherit the First Magic, which result the death of the First Magician himself/herself. With it, the MC shut every Bounded Field in the Asylum and manage to escape. His real adventure start as a Philosopher-level Designated Magus.

The story will be told in the same aesthetic and style as Legion TV series

To this day I don't understand why you faggots put Tsukihime on a pedestal. You memed me into "playing" the VN and it's meh at best.

Create a super powerful cute girl
Create a super powerful main villain with connectiona to the girl's past
Create a cardboard cutout of a MC with powers that perfectly counter the villain.
Create another villain related to the MC's past.
Create another girl related to the villain related to the MC.
Create a childhood friend for the MC
Create a male best bro for the MC
Create a girl who is a highschool peer to the MC
One of the girls lools like Aoko-Azaka-Akiha-Rin
Fill in with some other characters
Several scenes of normal daily life stuff (cookingx gardening, etc)
Lots and lots of exposition
Lots of philosophy 101 and butchered Buddhism

There, a best selling TM VN

FGO, from Nasu's mouth, is a bastardization of dragon quest and FF4 but with servants and time travel, so a bastardization of Star Ocean and Xeno with types and ancestors should be pretty natural

every Type Moon story is about the mages side, but whats about a story about the church side? executors story would be interesting.

it's better than the fate/ franchise.

No it isn't. The only somewhat good route was Kohaku, while Arcueid's being so fucking boring I had to force myself to finish it.
Both are equally bad. The only difference is that Fate has where to expand while Tsukihime hasn't.

Attached: 3a20eea28883dabec89f8e142adfb37e56f5fe68_66597_870_870.jpg (870x870, 74K)

fate/ is retarded garbage with copied ideas and terrible character designs in single-color jumpsuits going for the autistic 10 year old audience. shit is less engaging than pokemon.

To be fair, a story from Japan without cute girls would most likely be fujoshit. Regardless of the plot or the characters, if it's a sausagefest then it's not for me.

And what makes you think Tsukihime won't degenerate into the same shit if it gets a continuation? Do you trust in Nasu that much?

Ryougi's daughter solving murder mysteries with Mystic Eyes

cause tsukihime was an original idea from the get-go, while fate/ was heavily inspired low effort kiddyshit from the get-go. I'd honestly rather see Tsukihime run into the dirt than anything fate/ related ever again. It's fucking teletubbies with swords and magic.

There's an evil tornado that goes around destroying towns. The main character is some chick who's secretly a ghost and has to fight the tornado by killing everyone in the towns it destroys before it can destroy them, so it loses its purpose and is destroyed by reality.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Tsukihime is just a mix-and-match of Kusarihime and Kizuato

TypeMoon X 07Expansion

Attached: Ushiromiya.Maria.full.801022.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Sekai Seifuku S2, nuff said.

A random guy gets dragged into stopping a world-ending ritual performed by an apocalyptic cult with a heroine mage who accidentally got him into this to begin with after he investigated a string of suicides/murder-suicides out of curiosity. They have to juggle saving people from demons given physical form and throwing wrenches into the cult's preparations. All happening in some unnamed eastern euro town so you get slav mythology along with traditional euro one.

Basically a mix of Tsukihime and best bits of F/SN routes. Nasuverse but unrelated to others.

Attached: Thinkeng.png (300x250, 21K)

Waver gets brought in by the Clock tower to figure out who has been shitposting them on an anonymous image board and he has to use his acquire detective skills, shitposting and newfag bait to figure out who it is each time.

Mahoyo 2

>Why?
Read the VN and original book ver. Nasu wrote decades ago before he started snorting cocaine and fucking JKs with his FGO money.

Would Shirou/Archer be a good detective with structural analysis?

notes

Nasu is too humanity-fuck-yeah these days

Ado Edem is basically humanity-fuck-yeah the character though.

me summoning a servant to be my friend

It would be cool to see a series centered around the mercenary/free lance work of the magi of the world.

Can it borrow terms and concepts from another series or is that disallowed.

A Hard Western set in the TM verse with a gunslinger protag slowly learning of the machinations of a group of magus' planni g to do something shiggity giggity origin related atrocities.

Should include some famous western heroes for sweet FGO collab dosh

anime adaptation of DDD

A comedy series, Carnival Phantasm style, about the fucked up things that happen in the daily lives of the dead apostles and Altrouge's court in particular.
Guest starring Nrvnqsr, Ciel, Bully Mode Arcueid, and a silent episode entirely from Primate Murder's perspective.

Attached: alt01.jpg (608x840, 68K)

I never understood the need for Americans to be included in Fate when the vast bulk of their heroes are uninteresting and their myths are forgettable outside of some criminals and John Henry.

Because Americans are the ones who are mad that other countries don't give a shit about their history and mythos. /vg/'s FGO threads often have people complaining about FGO, a japanese game, having too many japanese servants while whining that Nasu hates Americans because TM doesn't pander Americans enough.

>Because Americans are the ones who are mad that other countries don't give a shit about their history and mythos
They really do have a boring mythos. China gets shit like guys riding giant horses and slaying legions upon legions of men, Japan gets giant demon foxes and myths of Samurai who could do impossible things, England has stuff like King Arthur and related stories and Greece is renown for their heroes and myths.
In comparison, America has literally nothing.

Yeah, but try telling those faggots who keep going HURR WHERE MY BADASS RULER/RIDER WASHINGTON SERVANT.

I wonder if they think that people care about their myths like how other people care about Greek Myths and the like.
It feels weird to push people like Washington as a servant when you could be adding in people with universal appeal.

TM's strength is the Nasuverse if not a new IP that's also in the same continuity, then MahoYoru.

Rookie MA enforcer, veteran Church executor
Setting would be in Venice
Central themes would be sin, revenge, forgiveness, and punishment
Main villains would be a group of people who were individually wronged in the past to varying degrees.
Could start off as a visual novel and later be adapted into 40 episodes.

>cry about wanting more murrican servants
>DW: sure, here you go
>Riyo'd
>muriccans sperg out even harder
Delicious monkey paw shit, I tell ya.

Generally speaking even americans don't give a shit unless they're cowboys/gunslingers like billy the kid. Davy Crockett was a big thing in past generations, but that's long gone and was mostly because of disney anyway.
Burgers do have the best and greatest pool of serial killers to pick from though.

Cute girls doing cute things

>Burgers do have the best and greatest pool of serial killers to pick from though.
Inverse grail war would be a fucking great concept. The Grail only summons the world's greatest serial killers or murderers and then it just plays out the same like a normal HGW with everyone trying to make sure their servants don't backstab them while successfully offing everyone else.

Not playing hard mode because my choice is just.

A holy grail war: written by Yoshiyuki Tomino with complete control.

How about they just finish:

Tsukihime remake, Tsukihime 2, Mahoyo 2, Mahoyo 3, DDD, and that ufotable anime?

"I've never betrayed anyone in my entire life" - Kotomine Kirei
"Blame it on the misfortune of your birth" - Dark Sakura to Shinji

I always wanted to read the adventures of Shiki during his time as Satsujinki.

A kinetic novel about a ridiculously successful, creatively bankrupt, writer who goes to astonishing lengths to sink the flagship franchise that made his company famous and yet, somehow, despite his best efforts, the franchise becomes even more popular.

"Even my own servant never hit me!" - Shirou to Archer.

>Saber stabs Shirou in the back in one bad end in the church.

Mostly female characters set in Japan
A girl who is part of a low tier mage family is adopted by a high tier mage family after their intended heir died in a non magical accident
New family is welcoming and nice
Magic is more omnyougi and less western
Mage kids go to a special side class/club that teaches about magic
Nice teacher
Most wizard stores often feature asshole bullies who sabotage. Instead here there are lots of themes of helping each other progress instead.
Magic will be mostly small scale to reserve intrigue and atmosphere like mushishi. A small room sized reality marble is treated like a major deal.
No rape bugs or rapist squib brothers
Just learning about magic, being the new heir and making magic friends.
Lots of magic adventures featuring not so dangerous Oni
And no fucking servants... But there are occasional references like talking about previous historical and mythical figures like Kintaro.
No vampires
Kinda like Lwa but in Japan but with a more mushishi atmosphere.

Attached: EBJdX8WXoAATAk_.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

I want a wife like Romani.

The decrepit remains of a goddess in the age of man 'haunts' a young catholic priest as he trains to become an Executor. The goddess-remnant receives comfort by the faith he emits but is wounded when he denies the existence of other gods, and he becomes conflicted between his faith in the Lord and not wanting to harm this benevolent spirit who may as well be an angel to him. He learns to balance his beliefs, learning of faiths of every variety, keeping an open mind while still holding his god first in his heart to maintain proper faith (the First Commandment is "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me", not "Thou shalt have no other gods, ever, in fact other gods don't even exist") while becoming a worldly individual and is rewarded with her love.
Also he fights demons and evil magi and stuff.

That's a weird way of spelling Hisui.

>"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me"
While your idea is fucking sound. You're also a little retarded. When God says "no other gods before me" he means you straight up can't worship other gods.
Jesus talks about it too that you can't look for spiritual activity or guidance from other sources.

I'm just going with the Type-Moon perspective of all these gods are very real and when a god is telling you to worship them and them alone, it's more like a jealous girlfriend than a commentary on the status of theological metaphysics. So God was literally just saying "keep me first" rather than saying all these other pantheons were nonexistent and those words were misinterpreted by christian scholars as scholars misinterpret damn near everything. If that's blasphemous, I'm pretty sure a lot more stuff in Type-Moon is plenty blasphemous already.

>and original book ver
What? I thought it never got released and only a handful of people have the manuscript.

Attached: 1446221197903.jpg (1902x1060, 217K)

>that pic
I'm still mad that the guy didn't even fuck her

The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors spinoff

The 'protagonist' wakes up in the Reverse Side of the World having no idea how he ended up there, how he's able to survive in that place, and how he can't leave it for some inexplicable reason. So begins his odyssey through this magical land, searching for a way to return back to his home.

Third universe with neither DAAs nor Servants. Just Neco-Arc

She doesn't have Mystic Eyes. Psychic powers only last a single generation.

Please stop making Type-Moon or fate threads
this shit is as bad as Naruto threads, when will you autistic fucks realise that no one wants you here?

Of course, there was no conceivable way Krauss could defeat the demon butler.
He was a mere human; his power level a mere fraction of the goat's.

However, Virgilia made one mistake: capacity does not reflect on how much power can be channeled by the user.
Think of it as a faucet. Even if the goat can hold 1000 units of power,
the faucet will only allow 5 units of power to be let out at once,
whereas Krauss can use up all 6 of his units of power at once. So, Krauss does stand a chance.

No, that's not quite right.

Krauss has an overwhelming advantage; one borne by a man who stood time and time again in the face of immeasurable odds.
His back represented the sheer determination of a David going against a Goliath,
almost as if he were asking Kanon, 'Can you keep up with me?'

If one thinks about it carefully, it was impossible for Krauss to lose in the first place;
for Krauss has NO concept of losing.

>stop talking about things I don't like!
>I make the rules here, you hear me!
Get your dad to buy this site off Hiro or deal with it, autist-kun.

You niggers spam the catalogue every day with threads
you don't need 2 threads up at every hour of the day

You don't need to be such a faggot either, yet there you are.

tsukihime original concept.
Older guy takes a younger character who is like a hunter, just want something with demon hunting

At least being a faggot is better than spamming the catalogue with threads because your autism is too bad when you don't have a place to discuss and shitpost about your favourite series.

No. I think I'm going to continue making Fate threads every day until you like it.

>spamming
Yeah, bro, sorry those 2 threads up every hour is stopping you from making other threads. Sorry your autism compels you to seek out those 2 threads to rant about a thing you hate instead of starting or going to a thread to talk about an anime you like, autist-kun
Again, keep seething.

That's nice and all, but again, what are you gonna do about it, faggot? Or right, just cry about it like the child you are.

>because your autism is too bad when you don't have a place to discuss and shitpost about your favourite series
What are you even on about?

>no one wants you here
Call the mods then.

He's probably some loser who is a fan of some obscure show with only like 5 fans, so he's mad that a Fate thread being mad brings his unpopular thread ever closer to getting pruned.

No, he's a weird metaphor for consumerism and natural ressource depletion

Hi secondary-kun.
There is much to explain, but I lack the time.
I'll make this quick, kill yourself.

Fuck off and die flaming faggot

Not my fault you can only justify VN's if they're an eroge.
Protip: Soujuurou is for Alice, Aoko friendzones him.

>Not going for harem's path and fuck them all
Fuck off with this monogamy boring beta shit

Back Alley Alliance, the series.

He isn't a self insert, Aoko is the main protagonist after all. It is a normal 3rd person driven narrative.
Get your head out of the gutter and understand what the characters are actually like.

Just the main three or are we bullying Roa at the same time?

(1/3)

It's the year 2100. Classical magic has become obsolete, and bodybuilder magic reigns.
Vector Woods is a young bass player in his mid 20s. He's a shy and reserved person, and he's insecure and self conscious. His older male friend Tony, a practitioner of body building magic, senses that Vector has great potential to become a very powerful magical body builder, but Vector is reluctant to try.

One day, after using bodybuilding magic to stop a thief in a mall, Tony is noticed by a recruiter for a group of magical bodybuilders who use their powers to do good and help those in need.
Tony is recruited and Vector becomes involved in the group through his connection to Tony.

The main task of the group is to stop an evil rival gang of magical body builders, which is on a mission to uncover a long lost magical object -- a belt which provides the person wearing it with Absolute Strength.

One day during a fight with the rival gang, the group is nearly defeated, and Vector is forced to transform to save his friends. When he transforms it's revealed that he has power surpassing any other magical body builder in the world, and the highest muscle to body fat ratio.
He defeats the leader of the evil gang in 1 on 1 wrestling match, and proves himself as a man, having overcome his insecurities.

Then it turns out that his female secretary has obtained the magic belt and now has Absolute Strength. She transforms in front of everyone and becomes incredibly big and strong, with a muscle to body fat ratio of 1.0 (100% muscle) and weighing 200KG.
Tony bravely attacks her, trying to take the belt away from her. He's instantly defeated, and the secretary uses the power of Absolute Strength to drain and absorb his muscle energy. His muscles shrink away as everyone watches in horror at the most terrible thing imaginable - a Strong Woman.
She absorbs everyone's energy, and then she walks towards Vector, who cowers against a wall. She looks at him in disgust and leaves the scene without bothering to absorb his energy.
Just after breaking through his insecurities and proving himself, he's completely humiliated. His will is completely crushed and he becomes unable to transform.

Months later, the group is on a mission to take the magic belt from the ex-secretary who has now become the leader of the rival gang, who is now using Absolute Strength to do all kinds of illegal things and terrorise the whole country.
After a short battle the group is defeated single handedly by the ex-secretary, and Vector again transforms under pressure to save his friends. He puts up an impressive fight against the ex-secretary, and she remarks that she's surprised at his difference in strength and will from the last time they met, but that she still finds him to be utterly underwhelming. Then as she lays her hand on him to drain and absorb his strength, at the last moment, his true power is awakened. His trousers burst open and a bass guitar neck springs out from his groin and punches her in the abdomen, it's the first time she makes any kind of sound of (or shows any sign of) being in pain.

The bass guitar neck symbolises his ego, the true self. At this moment he has truly overcome all his insecurities and has truly put his life on the line for his friends, and for justice, and to realise his hopes and dreams.

They have a short battle where she narrowly avoids getting hit by his bass guitar neck a second time. She recognises that she's at a disadvantage, and retreats.

A week later, a bank robber is running out of a bank. He's chased and confronted by Vector, who corners him in an alleyway. The bank robber shoots Vector several times with his revolver, as Vector does body builder poses and the bullets bounce off his toned physique. Then Vector punches him twice, once with his right arm and once with his left, and then he punches him with the bass guitar neck, which sends the bank robber flying into the air, and he's thrown into a skyscraper and blasts through it and out the other side, where he hits a lamp post which changes the angle of his movement downwards, and he splashes into a river going through the city, sending a massive splash water pillar into the air which comes down as a fine mist and a rainbow appears. Vector Woods is shown posing as a silhouette in front of the rainbow.

The group talks amongst themselves about how Vector has become incredibly strong now that he's realised his true power, and then they discuss their new plan to try to take back the magic belt from the evil gang. They've tracked down the gang to an abandoned car park. They arrive at night, and Vector breaks in through the wall with his bass guitar neck.
Their arrival was expected and planned for by the evil group. Vector and the ex-secretary have a battle where the secretary recognises that if the fight continues, she will lose. Then she gives the signal to her lackeys who grab Vector's arms and legs and stop him from moving.
Then she walks forward with something in her hand. Everyone in the good group has a moment where they go "what? what is that..." and then you get a closer look and it's an allen wrench.

She goes up to Vector and starts tightening the truss rod of his bass guitar neck! Vector shouts and groans in pain, and the members of the good group talk amongst themselves to explain to the audience that Vector's life is in serious danger because the truss rod might break under the tension. Then the episode or chapter ends.