So who won this fight??

So who won this fight??

Attached: 2fa56e528b87f1368ab90f02303b565dfd3e06b97e5a69b06590be5dbb7735d6.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOL1CqFvlm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody, Keith interrupted it before it started.

Shadis stopped it before it began

Historia

He said who won the fight, not who won the MC dick.

Mikasa because Annie is dead.

Attached: 1544499199814.jpg (672x1200, 225K)

Regardless of who won, Annie ended up frozen, so who’s laughing now?
...Well, apparently no one

Canonically in a deep sleep.

It was canonically interrupted by the instructor but Mikasa's Ackergenes can make her lift 1600 pounds without breaking a sweat so she would have probably destroyed Annie

Attached: mikasa lifting.png (147x198, 39K)

Annie would have leveled Mikasa. That's the point of the reveal with Eren beating Reiner. Annie's training DID make it possible to beat a hyper powerful monster.

>145cm
>42kg
Imagine

Can someone fucking tell me what purpose Annie will eventually serve? Surely she is going to awaken somehow, but do what I don't know. She's been asleep for years and has no idea of anything that has happened. Surely the author isn't just going to leave her trapped in that crystal. I just can't figure out what the author is planning to do with Annie.

annie is eren endgame

Hahahahaha

She has no purpose anymore. She isn’t waking up

I mean she's already served her purpose.
If he wasn't gonna use her in the marley attack arc, she's not getting used period.

This desu

That's shit writing desu the author should have just killed her off at that point instead of trapping her in crystal for eternity, at least let Eren consume her or some shit.

She gets freed and eaten by Mikasa.

It's not difficult to figure out. I'll walk you through it.

1. Eren finishes up with the memory trip with Zeke.
2. Eren convinces Zeke that the best course of action is to change Eldian's into normal humans who can't become titans.
3. In doing so, the titan powers are destroyed. Annie's crystal, being a titan power, breaks apart and she is free.
4. She goes home to her dad in Marley, because she was the only person in the story who didn't want to fight, she hated both sides and just wanted to go home.
5. Isayama profits.

Attached: 1557141485156.png (890x1200, 316K)

Bait Armin and Annie ship near the end.

Are we talking 69 or 99.
Mikasa went downhill after eren huh

Not at all, by being in the crystal she is actively used as a sort of bargaining chip for Armin when he confronts reiner and bertold, leading to hesitation, creating an opening.

She by proxy acts as a means of character exploration for armin, showing his darker side, which gets built upon(in the manga at least)

and my comment isn't to say she won't have anymore use, or leave her crystal, she might, just that as a perserved entity she has still been used effectively in the narrative, without actually being an active character.

Nonsense, Mikasa is more skilled than Annie due to ackergenes providing years of training and fighting experience.

I'm starting to believe Armin will protect her from harm.

i doubt it,

>actively
Wrong. It worked once.

All thematic evidence to the contrary. Mikasa has demonstrated that she makes mistakes when worked up, which she was because Annie was getting handsy with Eren.
Mikasa has the cumulative experience of the Ackermans that have come before her, but she has repeatedly failed in the successful application of that experience. Getting Levi injured, getting swatted out of the air by Annie, pointlessly attacking the armoured titan and putting herself in danger, attacking her superiors because EREH. She has that experience in her, but not the know-how to use it properly. This means
1 - Isayama introduced the experience of previous Ackermans as an afterthough
or
2 - Mikasa is just shit at putting it into effect.

Annie's fighting style provably beats larger and stronger opponents. Mikasa's reliance on rage and strength have consistently proven to be her disadvantage. The canon supports me, not you. Just saying.
Mikasa would have got leveled.

>swatted out of the air by Annie
Every time I watch that I'm like, damn, she nearly stuck the landing.

Same tbqh

The difference between the SNK and the AT is nowhere as large as the difference between a regular human and Ackerhax.

Again, all evidence to the contrary. Reiner is canonically stronger than Eren. Reiner canonically put his shoulder through two gates and the distance in between while taking cannon blasts and knocking a titan aside all at once. Reiner survived the CT shift from Bert and the only things that have brought him down are Eren's brawling, which came from Annie, Thunderspears to weak spots and a massive naval barrage.
I'm guessing you've never done any sort of grappling martial arts, because it's common knowledge that your strength counts for little against certain holds and positions. Ackerman or not.

>he fell for the DEX > STR meme
youtube.com/watch?v=mOL1CqFvlm0

>he fell for the DEX > STR meme
Except I didn't. I'm talking about the manga canon, not some guy throwing really weak bendy armed hooks into someones torso and letting them body slam you.

I think Eren already ate Annie. He then made a "clone" using the power of the war hammer titan that Armin knows about.

End game is Eren sacrificing himself to Armin after eating the remaining titans (Armin may eat Pieck or some of the others on his own). Armin is the one holding Eren's daughter with Historia in the last panel, telling her she is free.

Attached: 1565308111555.jpg (820x768, 508K)

>He then made a "clone" using the power of the war hammer titan that Armin knows about.

Attached: 1565783585623.png (327x417, 123K)

The manga also shows that Mikasa has got canon super strength, you really overestimate how much grappling can help against that.

That sounds even stupider than half the theories to make Eren survive the chapter 119 cliffhanger.

>t. Fat smelly weeb who trains at a mcdojo

She doesn't have super strength. She has increased strength proportional to her size. We already know she has the same abilities that titans have. She has increased strength proportional to her size with an increase in weight.
Do you know who else has increased strength proportional to their size with an increase in weight? Reiner when he becomes the Armored Titan.

Annie - Smaller, not as strong, trained to beat larger opponents, provably does so.
vs
Mikasa - Larger, stronger, not shown to have any particular skill in hand to hand.

Attack Titan - Smaller, not as strong, trained to beat larger opponents, provably does so.
vs
Armored Titan - Larger, stronger, not shown to have any particular skill in hand to hand.

You can argue this all you want, but the fact remains that the parallels exist for a reason and even as far back as Warrior, non-speedreaders who understand and note the similarities as meaning Annie would have beaten Mikasa. It's even in her line "I am interested to see if they work on beasts."

No, but good job on making your first post cancer, faggot. Let the adults talk.

She does have super strength

Also, the SNK and the AT are the same size.

No, she doesn't, she has increased strength. Super strength is something ridiculous, superman or hulk strength. What she's doing is carrying sleepers. Most regular Railway Sleepers 100mmx200mmx2400mm and weigh about 25kg.
Not frighteningly heavy by any stretch of the imagination. Any normal man or woman could carry one on each shoulder, two with training. Mikasa is carrying three. So she's carrying about 75kg per shoulder which is definitely not "super strength" but increased strength. I've had this conversation more times than I can count over the years, it always comes down to "muh Mikasa is stronk" and she is, but nowhere near as strong as you seem to think she is. So please, for both our sakes, give it a rest.

Attached: 1555591764968.png (496x274, 11K)

Also, "Also, the SNK and the AT are the same size."
I said larger, not taller. The AT has a marked build advantage over SNK.

>Also, the SNK and the AT are the same size.
Just stumbled onto this post and had to double take "aren't these the same thing?". Forgot Rainar.

>mikasa would lose because she gets angry sometimes
Retard, the only reason titan Annie didn't got rekt was muh armor, normal Annie wouldn't stand a chance against an Ackerman. Remember she pissed herself when faced by a boomer Ackerman.
Mikasa has both str and dex higher than Annie.
>Mikasa
>not shown to have any particular skill in hand to hand
Again, retard.

She has four railroad ties in chapter 108 which by your standards would mean that she is carrying 100kg per shoulder. And who knows how much these fuckers weigh.

The point is that she is a bullshit titan hybrid and no kind of grappling done by a normal person would do shit against her.

Attached: rails.jpg (450x576, 165K)

Unironically, this raging womanlet

Attached: 1535187514467.jpg (850x1205, 281K)

no one because it was stopped, but obviously mikasa would have won because akermans are OP freaks of nature in the SnK world that are just born with innate fighting talents that supersede the fighting prowess of all others for no real reason, it's just talent that is innate

mikasa, kenny, levi, they all possess this innate talent, even as a little adolescent girl she was stabbing robbers and whooping ass

>Retard, the only reason titan Annie didn't got rekt was muh armor, normal Annie wouldn't stand a chance against an Ackerman.
Yeah okay.
>Remember she pissed herself when faced by a boomer Ackerman.
She didn't. But okay, you remember what you want.
>not shown to have any particular skill in hand to hand
By all means, prove me wrong. Strength =/= skill.

>She has four railroad ties in chapter 108
I genuinely forgot this, they go from 45kg to 136kg.
Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say she's carrying the 200pound variant, which comes it at 90kg. That's 360kg. Behdad Salimi, from Iran, can snatch lift 217 Kilos, I would call that one of the best human lifts. Allowing for Mikasa's enhanced titan-esque strength, I think the 360kg is viable.
In reality, the square cube law would probably shatter her shins, back and shoulders, but that's a different conversation.
>The point is that she is a bullshit titan hybrid and no kind of grappling done by a normal person would do shit against her.
That's just blatantly not true. Even the largest muscle groups have areas that they simply can't work against, that's what Annie's grappling does.

Your focus on the raw strength is just patently ridiculous, and if you're just going to keep coming back with SHE'S STRONG! then I'm just going to call this conversation done.
Isayama loves his MMA, he spends a lot of time watching grappling. He wrote in Annie's ability to grapple down and defeat larger enemies for a reason. Do with all the evidence the manga presents, as you will, but the canon and evidence disagree with you.

Nope, she got surprised by Bert (which is one of the strongest in terms of combat)

>okay
why did I bother replying

Hey if you want to talk, I'm good with that, but if you're going to call me a retard, and be wrong at the same time, then fuck off. Manners cost nothing, learn to use them.
But I'm out, it's like 5am.

It's not just retard raw strength beyond what regular strong humans are capable of doing, it's also ultra instincts bullshit, enhanced speed and even faster healing.

It's there's anything we've learned from this manga is that ackerhax bullshit is worth more than ten regular men (probably a hundred in manlet's case). It's all way beyond the difference that there was between Eren and Reiner's titans.

Attached: shingeki-no-kyojin-4140313.jpg (1066x1600, 833K)

>enhanced speed
A side effect of increased strength
>and even faster healing.
That's the titan part

Dude, grappling is all brawn. Out of all martial arts, strength is most important to grapplers and they're consistently the strongest ones around. Just because differences in technique make for some stunning displays doesn't mean strength is not important. If they're anywhere near each other in terms of skill, a difference in strength is going to be a massive advantage.