Shingeki no Kyojin

He's going to kill them all, every last one.

Attached: Eren will kill them all-.jpg (1848x2286, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VyxcbXvfps&t=0m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=bsAI-LRE5FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enter GODren, breeder of queens.

Attached: GODren.jpg (564x1002, 64K)

Sex with Gabi

based

How did Eren go from being one of the most boring protags to being possibly the greatest?

Attached: 1545420800853.png (879x480, 799K)

Based
Cringe and mentally ill

ITT Speedreaders still somehow think Eren's the bad guy.

>EHspics

he became Bronze Age Pervert except also a titan shifter

Attached: chadren.jpg (1256x1278, 662K)

I can't believe Eren is fucking dead.

When will mods ban this autist

YArmong!

Attached: YOU JUST KNOW.jpg (1440x1439, 247K)

>dead
Brainlet.

based
cringe

Falco is so pure

Attached: 1566074431072.png (907x1300, 558K)

Good night YAsis, is now your turn to spread the word of YA!

Attached: 74162089_p0.png (1302x597, 222K)

Their golden-haired children MUST be preserved, thanks YAsis!

Attached: 1565919333715.jpg (552x482, 64K)

These are the rulers of Paradis. Eldia is doomed.

Attached: 1565798146654.jpg (1000x1000, 263K)

WHAT BROKE EREN !?

Attached: 1566043615754s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

He was never boring, just a bit generic aside from the anger issues.

Attached: snk-17-03.jpg (1066x1600, 730K)

based

Were Ben and Mia the names for his pretend children with Gabi?

Attached: 109-030.jpg (1066x1600, 478K)

based desu

Mentally ill fujo

no heres whats going to happen. zeke is going to try to end all of his kind by making them sterile. hes a dumb self hating faggot. however the founder doesn t have that power and he doesnt know it. his wish isnt possible. eren is going to try but fail to force his will in that place with the founder BUT and you may say this is ass pullery

time has no meaning at the root of the paths. he will avoid the shot and not touch zeke and let him die. his father and the one who made him a titan had a moment when the guy who made him a titan mentions some one who doesnt exist yet in his point in time. hes going to qauntum leap that shit and never have been shot just like crimson king would

Forget about canon probability, relationship chemistry, and thematic consistency. Which characters would produce the cutest babies?

Attached: babren.jpg (156x118, 14K)

Holy fucking based

Attached: 1559925062078.jpg (640x343, 37K)

Do we get to see you samefag as hard as you can in this thread too?

Based
Cope

based
also based

Objectively Eren and Historia. They were cute kids.

Eren and historia

Rough sex with Mikasa's cute butt.

Attached: D9Dh6T2WwAInvE6.jpg (672x1003, 157K)

Eren x Armin

Attached: YAr.png (1005x950, 475K)

eh is literally white trash

Attached: e00da48434d8baf56a0c80e6421eabdc--sibling-relationships-historia-reiss.jpg (640x764, 68K)

Why is she such an asslet compared to Armin

Attached: 1554663698403.jpg (854x1024, 134K)

Kek

based

Onyankopon and Historia

I-is that a good thing to you?

EHfags are so fucking shit holy fuck. Can't wait to unveil my complication after farmer is the father. Been wating 11 months

Look closely. This is our queen, Historia Reiss.

She is the singular most important entity in existence. We must defend her to our last breaths. We must be willing to do anything for her sake. No cost is too great and nothing else matters.

Attached: 1566065771551.png (1080x1080, 1.43M)

Calm down, Eren.

Mind your autism

If she asks for a baby, pull down your pants right away

>randomly gets triggered at the thought of EH
>rambles about his 'complication'
can't handle us plotchads, huh?

yelena and erwin

pictures for ants, probably

Yii and Pii!

Attached: 20190719_210759.jpg (893x1280, 314K)

Kill the whore!

Attached: 1565472054901.jpg (1480x1080, 197K)

EH

Attached: 51333420_p0.png (1000x681, 794K)

the anger issues and him being prone to violence is what made him unique imo

When will these two lovers reunite?

Arming being eaten by Historia is not really a good move, when you already have a shifter close to his term and supposedly willing to help paradis, the colossal titan is an extremely valuable asset and feed it to Historia is basically losing it

I mean... I already made plans for next 2 weeks. Can I defend the queen next month?

Shut up Eren

kek

Oh baby

I want to give her an egg mcmuffin

No, bring your ass and protect the Queen

>not wanting a swole baby

Attached: fitizens.jpg (1024x800, 295K)

If Zeke is threatening Paradis with the wine why wouldn't they do it?

Hapas are ugly user

Losing one Colossal is not a big deal when you can command thousands of others in exhange.

Is yelena taller than Erwin?

>going for swole babies and not Ackermen farming
Manlet would be better than Mikasa if you get him tall women to breed with.

I hope so.

The only thing more pathetic than dedicating your time to a fictional pairing is dedicating your time to the people dedicating their time to a fictional pairing.

Attached: 11.jpg (730x474, 65K)

Because you are posting gay fanart as evidence that fits your gay headcanons. Armong is an asslet too.

>Have you been in this cell before, Mikasa?
______:)______

Attached: 0109-019.jpg (1066x1600, 560K)

Oh missing my lover!

Attached: 1565705738509.jpg (1624x1044, 476K)

Unironically EH, have you seen those fuckers? That's prime genepool right there

He's never coming back.

Attached: 1565192444747.jpg (1931x1450, 233K)

...terrifying

She seems taller than timeskip Reiner who is the same height as Erwin but Isayama has been bad at scale before.

Attached: 120 cover.jpg (906x1300, 1.51M)

Yes, it does. They obviously weren't going to feed a trained soldier and shifter with around 10 years left of life who holds the power of the damn Colossal of all things to the Queen when Zeke was there, and there would have been no reason for the higher ups to make secret plans of feeding Zeke to Historia ASAP in the first place if they were considering the idea of just bringing back the serums and feeding Armin to her instead. Zeke would have just been brought back and supposedly taken immediately to where he was supposed to get eaten (and things would have gone haywire because tada, the fucking wine was there). No one said squat about Zeke caring about her safety because that's not the point either. The point is that as long as Zeke cannot be controlled, Historia is not in danger.

Mikasa is already a hapa so their kid would be more of a Keanu

I hear 2 beautiful parents will end up making ugly babies.

Attached: slavemir.jpg (1080x1681, 739K)

That user is wrong. She just has a chair cushion for an ass and a masculine build.

Attached: 038.jpg (204x245, 29K)

Would you look good after an eternity slaving away in sand?

Attached: Ymir Yeager-Reiss.jpg (700x800, 112K)

Falco and Gabi obviously

>Y-You want me to do what Eren???
>Fuck the Farmer?
>Okay if it's for my people

You will be waiting for centuries if so when Eren will imminently be revealed as the father.

based

Attached: the farmer.jpg (800x800, 534K)

>manlet is short he needs to have a booster to motorboat yelena

Based Annifag I appreciate you.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1562297756700.png (1796x1654, 2.09M)

>Y-You want me to do that YHfags?
>Fuck the farmer?
>I already got impregnated by Chadren's cock.

>ywn lay down your life for queen historia
Why live

>That's prime genepool right there
Not when Hisu carries the manlet gene.

Attached: Reiss bros.jpg (608x612, 116K)

>ruining his pure eldian genes with an Asian mutt

>Eren? He left 10 months ago, wake up to reality and smell the corn Historia.

Attached: get farmed.png (805x647, 693K)

erens 6ft tall genes will override it like they alway have

True, Carla was tiny, even shorter than Dina and Eren is just as tall as Grisha and Zeke.

I thought Uri was taller than Rod. Reiss are a family of manlets

Carla was average woman height, not a borderline midget like Hisu, her dad and uncle.

Then again, Frieda and one of Rod's sons managed to avoid the manlet curse.

Is that Ymir?

I don't look good under any circumstances, user.

Attached: jeanbobotheclown.jpg (902x841, 44K)

EREN LEFT 2 YEARS AGO YUO BRAINLETOS

Unlike Jeanbo

Imagine being a grown man less than 190cm tall lmao

nop

I predict Eren frees Ymir

I know people who unironically believe this, that Eren was on Marley during all the timeskip

How fast can they read?

>b-but eldians pregnancies take 20 m-months!
lmao

>120 chapters later /ourboy/ is still in IPPKI NO KUROSEN mode
Based Eren

Frieda and Urklyn were tall.

Attached: Attack on Titan-015.jpg (2400x1800, 898K)

*OFFICIAL CUTE AND (SOON TO BE) CONFIRMED CANON SHIPS*
Eren x Historia
Manlet x Hanji
Falco x Gabi

Attached: 1565920257823.gif (400x470, 702K)

Historia fucked Farmer-kun can't wait till its proven.

Eren & Armin will repopulate the Eldian race

>Falco x Gabi
she doesn't give a fuck

hello rogue

His IPPIKI NO KOROSU is not fueled by hatred anymore though.

>she doesn't give a fuck

Attached: Cute Gabo.png (375x375, 551K)

>she doesn't give a fuck
Baka! Falco is the one that gives it.

Kenny was Urklyn's real dad

COPE fujoshit

Wow rod really us fucking manlet even manlet is taller than him.

>implying that Falco isn't the bottom

Attached: fg 108.png (1070x612, 810K)

>she doesn't give a fuck

Attached: 1426532636200.png (337x258, 104K)

When Zeke threatens them with the wine they would obviously consider feeding Armin to Historia, which Zeke would not be able to prevent nor would he have any interest in preventing.

Everyone on the airship had not drunken the wine, if they had Historia waiting at the landing pad what good would Zeke screaming have done?

NEXT CHAPTER

LEVICOPTER RETURNS

>Kaya, you can join in if you want, I'm sure Gabi wouldn't mind

Attached: 1565978701301.jpg (500x641, 51K)

I just remember that Eren only killed one titan using 3DMG. Will we ever see him using the gear again?

>NO! FALCO, STOP! OUR RACE NEEDS TO DIE!

Attached: 1565686230838.png (298x298, 74K)

Eren doesn't want to kill Titans anymore

We are more likely to see Frieda than manlet next chapter

Attached: 120 memories.jpg (2256x1600, 1.26M)

Most likely not

He'll use the gear
In titan form with Warhammer powers

He already lost though...

Attached: 66445843_687342838403600_2007812954344059177_n.jpg (666x357, 37K)

The only levicopter we'll be seeing now is his dick inside Hanji

He did get to land the finishing blow on th CT using 3DMG but it's pointless to fight with those when he has got titan powers (even though they sure would have been useful to avoid Gabo's bullet).

At least he has got a confirmed solo 3DMG titan kill, unlike Connie and Armin.

His dick is lying in the grass somewhere, far away. Just like his fingers

Hooking onto the fucking clouds and shit.

It'll be useful as long as he sticks to the walls of the city.

When Zeke threatens them with the wine the exact same scenario that happened in the actual storyline happens: they surrender because Zeke has them by the balls, simple as that.

I can't wait for Eren to make her cry in the next season.

Attached: 1565444430980.jpg (837x1920, 560K)

I’m sorry, Historia. I’m sorry that people said the most horrible things about you while you were being emotionally manipulated by the only remaining member of your family. I’m sorry people ignore that you’re a 15-year-old who was forced to live under an assumed identity in order to survive after being ignored and neglected for your entire life. I’m sorry that people victim-blame you for Levi deciding it was okay to strangle you. I’m sorry people who called you a weak bitch for being tricked by you father now worship the ground you walk on now that you’ve become Queen.

I’m sorry, Ymir. I’m sorry that your entire personality and character is that you’re an “angry lesbian”. I’m sorry that nobody can appreciate you as your own character. I’m sorry that people ignore the importance you hold in Historia’s life, and the impact you had on her transition to the character she is today.

And finally, I’m sorry, Mikasa. I’m sorry that you’re a traumatized 15-year-old girl who is desperately trying to hold on to the only remaining strand of the second family you’ve had, after your first was ripped from you. I’m sorry that you’re accused of being a stalker and clingy and your beautiful character development is invalidated because of the ship people most associate you with. I’m sorry that you get hate because you love someone. I’m sorry that even other women turn on you and accuse you of being a weak character because you love a male. I’m sorry that if you were male, everyone would worship the ground you walk on. I’m sorry that you’re just another female protagonist that is subjected to blatant misogyny at every possible turn.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH I HOPE YOU'RE WATCHING, MR. XAVER KSAVER

Attached: AAAAAAAA.png (1294x978, 1.47M)

Can't wait for Eren to show us her O face in the next chapter.

>KSAVER
What the fuck kind of translation is that?

How the fuck can you call yourself an AoTfolk like this? It's "IPPIKI NOKORAZU"

>Ymir takes over Eren's body to buttfuck Historia in the pussy
or
>Ymir is analpained that Eren showed Historia the pleasure of being cummed inside and wants yaoi incest revenge
Either way we win

I’m sorry, Annie. I’m sorry that every joke about you amounts to nothing but your nose. I’m sorry that you get labeled as a heartless bitch for killing a handful of Survey Corps soldiers, where as Reiner and Bertoldt are “misunderstood” for committing mass genocide. I’m sorry that you were just as forced into betraying Armin as Reiner and Bertoldt were forced into betraying the 104th, and nobody every gives you the benefit of the doubt they give your male counterparts.

I’m sorry, Sasha. I’m sorry that people have eternally labeled you as the “comic relief” character because you know how to smile and have a laugh when things look bleak and hopeless. I’m sorry that your entire personality is tied to a joke about a potato that will haunt you until the day you die. I’m sorry that people blatantly ignore your character development and all the badass moments you’ve had where you’ve saved your friends and comrades. I’m sorry that people ignore that you took on a Titan with no gear, a fucking axe, and an bow, and lived to tell about it.

I know that's some shitty tumblr pasta but Mikasa would be the fucking target of all feminazis/SJWs of the blogosphere if her gender and Eren's were reversed.

The Farmer is actually alternate universe Eren if he couldn't use the 3-D Maneuver gear.

New official one.

Attached: Tommy.png (1378x664, 789K)

Eren shoved his dick into Hisu's cute little pussy

Attached: 1565648719096.jpg (781x1059, 370K)

I like Xavier better

Why? Are they scared of getting sued by Marvel if they use something similar to Xavier?

It's not. The translation doesn't carry over, the Japanese don't have the letter X and so, they sound it out phonetically. Here's the official one. His name is pronounced Saver. It's a bit on the nose given his plan with Zeke, but it is what it is.

Who cares, that's not his name.

Attached: 1538775129021.jpg (1066x1600, 409K)

Farmer fucked Historia, it's pretty simple. Don't have to make up so much headcanon to deny it.

>official
>public Wiki

And people compare Falco to her. Falco isn't suffocating toward Gablina. He trust her abilities and let her be.

It states there that it's the volume translation, the CR online translation is still "Xaver". Now, I also prefer Xaver, but Ksaver is a more accurate pronunciation in relation to "Kusavā".

>Citation: Attack on Titan manga: Chapter 114 (p. 14) - Volume Release

BASED

Why would they do that? Even less people will have drunk the wine in that scenario, and because Historia isn't pregnant they can still move ahead with titanizing her.

Falco/Gabi are basically Mikasa/Eren except genderswitched and Gabi likes him back

He'll do both.

based kenneth

Gabi a female Eren, no doubt on that but Falco is nothing like Mikasa. Falco is meek and sweet while Mikasa is stoic.

Just checked my volume. Ksaver it is. And that's really fucking gay. This translation can suck a dick, that's a silent K in my book.

Attached: 1561000667825.jpg (2268x4032, 2.02M)

why does this series consistently have such botched name translations

I guess that means that the former CT's actual name is Bertoto and our favorite manlet is called Rivai

Because

Let's just go back to the days of Revaille, Gendarme, eotans, and suchlike

>Both are Kodansha translations
>Both are different
What are the odds that this is like when Isayama had them change the lamp in the basement because he fucked up?

Attached: 1538963773249.png (2072x1600, 2.79M)

Falco is Mikasa before her Ackercurse activated

Why would that be on him? I'm 90% sure the writing of Tom's name hasn't changed.

It could be that he wanted it one way, then changed it to be another. I'm almost certain he has done that before but I can't remember with who.

It's more accurate. Paste "トム・クサヴァー" into google translate and listen to it phonetically.

Because nips' retarded alphabet makes them incapable of pronouncing certain foreign words and this is manga happens to star gajin characters with gajin names.

Falco isn't even close to Mikasa, we don't know how she is without Ackerhack and even so I highly doubt she would let Eren try his best in something dangerous either way compared to Falco who was content.

Based

Why are people upset it's pronounced "Kusab(v)er" but fine with "Yumiru" when we all know that's not how you pronounce "Ymir."

Attached: xav.png (720x528, 298K)

I’m ashamed I know where this is from

Yeah. Falco trust in Gabi because he know she is strong and skilled, he just don't want her to become a shifter because the Ymir curse.

Is that from a white male?

I wonder how they would react if EH happen but also Mikasa get together with Louise. They will not be able to complain without sounding like hypocrites.

fuck EH

Eren - Courage
Armin - Wisdom
Mikasa - Power

Attached: pfff.gif (245x199, 1.91M)

A few dozen less people would have possibly drunk the wine, which is completely negligible when you consider that 300 have drunk it over the last three years. The situation is exactly the same.

Surprised this took so long.

Profound.

>muh triforce
For what it's worth, I named one of my horses in BotW "Jeanbo"

Falco is not engaging in obsessive and controlling behaviour though, he's literally just a dumb kid in love.

None of the people who drank the wine were on the airship, but two Ackermans were. What do you expect Zeke to do when they land and Historia's there waiting?

>we all know that's not how you pronounce "Ymir."
You don't hear Nips speak to often, huh?

Me
MILK. MILK. MILK. M I L K. MILK.

Nip
MIRUKU. MIRUKU. MIRUKU. M I R U K U. MIRUKU.

It's just how they inflect.

>None of the people who drank the wine were on the airship
I'm being extremely pedantic, but that's not true.

Attached: squad manlet.png (1007x960, 929K)

That's just shit ugly people say to cope.

We literally don't know what Mikasa is without her Ackerbond is though. She appeared for like 2 pages then her parents got killed and she was kidnapped then activated. We'll only know if she successfully un-slaves herself.

That guy really is a fugly old cunt isn't he? For real though, I would have liked to get to know Levi's new squad before they ate shit.

>tfw never noticed they were recurring extras
>tfw i was the speedreader all along

>I would have liked to get to know Levi's new squad before they ate shit
It would be nice. We only got Barris' name unless I missed another namedrop somewhere.

Attached: Barris.png (866x886, 728K)

After the Tom situation, I went and checked volume 28.
His name, no word of a lie, is Varis. Isayama might have liked Varys from GoT a bit too much.

So Mikasa would have a chance at fucking Eren if Armin had died early in the story?

You seriously think the transfer would have been performed in the middle of the fucking plain where the blimp landed, no means for the SC to make use of their 3DMG properly, Historia becoming a titan while still surrounded by people other than Zeke, meaning she could go for literally anyone else, Zeke still being very much able to just straight up transform even if the wine didn't do the trick and Eren obviously backing him? That's a really fucking messy and dumb scenario, mate. Zeke would clearly be transported somewhere else.

Barris/Varis just falls into the typical Japanese v/b shit. It's like Varia/Barrier suit in Metroid.

She did let Eren try his best at joining the SL

Yes, but we know that Isayama is a GoTfag that has literally drawn a Varys titan. I'm willing to put my money on it being a nod.

Attached: 1546760696672.jpg (640x1209, 177K)

Tbf at the time he hadn't drunk the wine yet.

Based. White supremacy can't stop winning.

Just as god intended.

I just want Isayama to draw my of Zeke's dancing titans.

Attached: SNK_114_007.jpg (2037x3056, 2.71M)

Because she was gonna go wherever he went and was confident in her ability to protect him from everyone and everything. She was never particularly supportive, though.

Attached: 0016-006.jpg (1066x1600, 304K)

To be fair, you can excuse most of Mikasa's obsessive shit as love.

kek

>draw my of Zeke's dancing titans
Oh no, I meant "more!" Play me off!

Attached: dancing titans.png (546x547, 277K)

She literally told him to give up on his dream, even if she wanted to protect him she should've known him better he wasn't going to change his mind after his mom died and Armin who was just as close to Eren never once told him to give up instead tried to support him during the 3D maneuver and give him a morale boost to pass the test.
You Mikasawhales are cringe and outright deluded

cope

The Ackerbond didn't fuck her up, watching her parents getting horribly murdered in front of her did.

>that's love
Mikasawhales are seriously braindamaged.

Addendum: they wouldn't even be able to turn Historia anyway since the serums would be on the blimp and the soldiers would have to retrieve them and inject her or let her inject herself, which Zeke/Eren/Yelena or even the volunteers obviously wouldn't have let happen.

What part of "immediately" is difficult to grasp? Where do you think they'd even take him to be eaten?

>Historia becoming a titan while still surrounded by people other than Zeke

Shifters take priority. And they can always throw Zeke off the blimp if they were really that worried.

>Zeke still being very much able to just straight up transform even if the wine didn't do the trick

He was just a head and torso on the blimp. Manlet can easily chop him up again or keep him that way and he'd be helpless.

>Eren obviously backing him?

They didn't know Eren would betray them at that time. Hange thought he'd simply decided to sacrifice Historia.

>Hello my baby
>Hello my honey
>Hello my ragtime gal

>Send me a kiss by wire
>Baby my heart's on fire

>If you refuse me
>Honey you loose me
>Then you'll be
>Left alone

>Oh baby telephone
>And tell me I'm
>Your own

No, I can't. She's not the only character who's loved someone but she's the only one who acts like this (even Manlet and Kenny weren't that bad despite having their weird fixations too).

Attached: 0112-024 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 437K)

They can't do anything to stop them once they're on the blimp. If they tried manlet or Mikasa could easily fuck them up.

Thanks, user.

Attached: 1562804649628.jpg (1544x1352, 396K)

Comparing Falco to Mikasa is probably the dumbest shit in these threads, each time I read the comparison between them I realize the Mikasafags genuinely don't even know Mikasa at all.

Attached: 1559790350851.png (871x1161, 247K)

Attached: 1566103731342.jpg (1544x1352, 682K)

How's this: right before landing manlet chops off Zeke's limbs and throws him out of the blimp, takes a serum down to a waiting Historia and injects her or has her inject herself. GG Zecuck.

Attached: 1550636263282.jpg (498x969, 278K)

What're we calling the final arc? The Yeagerist Arc? The Freedom Arc?

The Final Rumbling

user, here, try this.
IT'S SATIVA BRO, I PROMISE, BRO, BRO, IT'S SATIVA

Attached: jean boooooOOOOOOOOOFED.gif (256x248, 512K)

How's this: right after landing Eren transforms and chops Manlet who doesn't have shitty trees to save himself and takes Zeke with him.
Or wait how about Eren transforms midway air and destroys the blimp taking Zeke with him in the water.

with manlet and kenny it seems like the ways and specifics of how they imprinted on someone were very informed by their prexisting mindsets and personalities. maybe with mikasa it's just such a pronounced fixation because it happen when she was so young and in such traumatic circumstances. the other two also got their ackerhax long before they met a host, maybe that had sometime to do with it too

I'm partial to "Return to Paradis" unless you've split the arc prior to that.

"Return to Paradis" sounds too weak in my opinion, especially when we already have RtS as the name of an arc.

SATIVA IS SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 034.1.jpg (172x201, 25K)

You realize the serums are probably made out of Zeke's spinal fluid. The moment Historia would transform Zeke can tell her to attack the SL, he clearly had the upper hand with the wine

>What part of "immediately" is difficult to grasp? Where do you think they'd even take him to be eaten?
Read They can't do shit "immediately" because literally everything is in Zeke's hands. If he and his men don't give the Paradis soldier the opportunity to even get the serums and give one to Historia how the fuck do you think that already messy attempt at a transfer ritual is gonna go?
>Shifters take priority. And they can always throw Zeke off the blimp if they were really that worried.
So Historia could go for Eren or Armin as well, then. Sounds like an even better idea to titanise her right there. Would they also throw the serums off the blimp too?
>He was just a head and torso on the blimp
And he wasn't when he landed and was separated from Eren, so that point is moot.
>They didn't know Eren would betray them at that time
Point conceded, even though he had already technically betrayed them but whatever.
>Hange thought he'd simply decided to sacrifice Historia
She didn't know about the MPs plans to feed Zeke to Historia ASAP, and she admitted herself in 107 that they hadn't found a solution, so why would she equate Eren's actions with him deciding to sacrifice rather than simply putting her in danger along with the rest of the island like her own words suggested?

>She was never particularly supportive, though.
Yeah, though Falco hasn't been either about nearly anything Gabi has done since she was introduced.

Now that's just retarded.

I imagine Gabi has Asuka's voice

Real soon now

Attached: 9119B652-1461-4345-8DE3-96409C90641D.jpg (1134x4248, 2.76M)

This is the old version

EREN FUCKED HISTORIA'S PRETTY PINK PRINCESS PUSSY

Why the titan marks?
Did he transform into a titan to get there faster? If so how is the child still asleep? Titans make a fuck ton of noise no matter what they do.

Falco is her voice of reason even when she never listen to him. Falco is actually more like Armong, he try to reason with her and make her understand the situation.

No he didn't. Historia is not a princess. She is a queen.

Attached: Historia Queen.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Who is the Littlefinger of SnK?

Imagine being hot

The baby doesn't care about noise. He is enjoying his freedom.

armongs dick

Can anyone give me a explanation why Eren could be the father?

I don't understand how Gabi and Falco's relationship is supposed to be a parallel to Eren and Mikasa's relationship, I always believed that both Gabi and Falco were supposed to be a parallel for Eren and Reiner in different ways, Gabi being a ragetard like It was Eren in his youth but also someone with a brainwashing as Reiner was as a child, while Falco was the untalented boy who can only give his maximum effort as Eren and Reiner did but also with the desire to save the girl that he loves to become a shifter just like Eren also wants to save Historia from that destiny (whether Eren's love for Historia is romantic or platonic)

chapter 12 theres two shadow figures hmm

Attached: file.png (1427x629, 1.21M)

We've gone over this one, user.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Titan serum is more than just spinal fluid. Only titans triggered by Zeke's scream can be controlled by him.

>They can't do shit "immediately" because literally everything is in Zeke's hands.

Zeke has no leverage in that moment. No one there drank the wine, the volunteers on the blimp are outnumbered, and he's a limbless torso.

>If he and his men don't give the Paradis soldier the opportunity to even get the serums and give one to Historia how the fuck do you think that already messy attempt at a transfer ritual is gonna go?

They took the serums at gunpoint. Again, they have no leverage. They are outnumbered.

>So Historia could go for Eren or Armin as well, then.

Armin went for Bert and not Eren because he was closest and easy pickings. No reason to think it would be different here.

>Would they also throw the serums off the blimp too?

Not hard to send a soldier down with one. Manlet can do it easily.

>And he wasn't when he landed and was separated from Eren, so that point is moot.

Because they weren't planning on having him eaten right away. If that were different they wouldn't have allowed him to heal.

>She didn't know about the MPs plans to feed Zeke to Historia ASAP, and she admitted herself in 107 that they hadn't found a solution, so why would she equate Eren's actions with him deciding to sacrifice rather than simply putting her in danger along with the rest of the island like her own words suggested?

From her perspective he had brought Zeke to the island despite knowing this would mean he would be fed to Historia. She didn't know his real plan so it appeared he'd just abruptly changed his mind for some reason.

It's an EZ final arc.

Attached: 1566059239802.jpg (800x700, 188K)

Manlet and Mankasa wouldn't just be dealing with humans, a fucking titan shifter would be on their ass too (two actually), and they wouldn't have the environment required to move around with their gear. Point is performing the transfer then and there is a fucking silly idea when the serums had to be retrieved, and Zeke had to be separated from his bitches and Eren to avoid any of the stupid shenanigans a scenario like the one where Historia would be brought to the landing site out of nowhere where she'd be more at risk of getting caught in the crossfire than being titanized anytime soon. Just ask yourself why ALL proper transfers in the story that we've seen have taken place in huge ass rooms with the shifter completely restrained and the successor alone or far from any group of people. Because that's what you do when you don't want to fuck it all up.

Saved

We don’t have any.

Interesting

Attached: 3iwmmsiu.png (1523x521, 1.02M)

Speedreader here, did Yelena bring serums to Paradis when she first arrived? Or did they only get them after Liberio?

If you were Historia and looking to get impregnated, would you choose some random farmer, or someone you respected and admired?
You know, like the mega-hot titan shifter guy who is the greatest hero of your people?

Attached: 026.jpg (1066x1600, 425K)

>Titan serum is more than just spinal fluid. Only titans triggered by Zeke's scream can be controlled by him
There is nothing to confirm this or that the serums weren't made out of Zeke's spinal fluid to gain an upper hand.

>Zeke's a nudist
>Eren's a never nude

MONKI

Attached: EB7ruuQUIAAKenv.jpg (1505x2048, 406K)

Restoration Arc

t. mentally ill fujo

Armin eating Bert was done out in the open, no fancy restraints or ceremony or anything, in plain view of everyone there.

the jaegerbros used paths to disguise themselves as windows clearly

Unironically Manlet with either Mikasa or Hanji

I'm getting more and more convinced that the accidental pregnacy meme is true.

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: ECGTt1TU8AAJk08.png (700x721, 153K)

Attached: 74422477_p8.jpg (800x1200, 802K)

That was pretty predictable but you know how brainlet are.

He is indeed a bit similar to early Mikasa in that he is someone that just wants to protect their suicidal love interest who has delusions of grandeur. Of course that 1:1 comparisons are impossible without titan powers and Ackerhax since FG end up becoming just a couple of dumb kids trying to survive.

You do remember that they had buildings to actually move the fuck away from Bert and Armin and that it's exactly what they did, right? Did you expect them to do the same in a flat terrain, for whatever reason?

Attached: ECGTt1dUEAEsXqg.png (580x587, 48K)

Zeke explains exactly how his titans work, and it's been explained before that serums are made up of more than just spinal fluid. And why would he need the serums to "gain the upper hand" when they were never intended to be used? They had the wine for that.

Attached: ECNNMslUcAA1FqO.jpg (1181x1748, 237K)

That's not supposed to be Pieck, is it?

Throwing Zeke out of the floating airship would have the same effect. Everyone watches from a safe distance.

People in these threads are so autistic when it comes to parallels. Isayama draws parallels all the time between all kinds of different characters. You're not meant to perfectly map one character onto another because there is a parallel between them. It's just pottery. He can't help himself.

Because the moment someone would use the serum Zeke can control him and go against them

I don't know if these threads or the fandom could survive that

Eren would say no. Since hes going to die

If were talking about Falco and Mikasa they aren't even the same type of character, I don't know why the obsession to compare them Falco is more like Armin or even Historia than Mikasa.

It is

Attached: EA-i3OkUEAARyYx.jpg (2048x2048, 455K)

Prove the serums work that way or there's no point entertaining this hypothetical.

I've never seen a Pieck that looked less like her. The crutch is the only feature that matches.

dios mios...

Attached: gq1wy1fzkh431.png (538x518, 392K)

>implying she'd give him the choice to refuse

How many people have openly demonstrated affection for Historia that we know of?
Exactly one

Attached: 0090-025.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

it looks like kuchel cosplaying pieck

You have to be an idiot if you really think Eren would refuse if Historia asked him to be the baby's father

I'd also take Sasha for the droopy eyes.

>this old fanart was turned into a whole chapter
Based

Attached: 1556309385985.jpg (462x680, 56K)

The great war.

Alright hear me out for a second.

What if the reason why Zeke is immune to the founder's philosophy is because his is not in fact a descendant of the king of the walls, but rather the descendant of a separate branch of the royal family that refused to join the king of the walls?

it's because he doesn't have the founding titan

You now remember Karlfags.

Are you talking about those dumbasses who insisted that Zeke was Karl in chapter 120?

Yes

Attached: 1565255372666.jpg (3024x4032, 2.4M)

Attached: 1565695157946.png (800x696, 331K)

no, we've been over this, if that was the case then the vow would have just stopped working over the Reiss with time

"The Final Arc". Seriously. Unironically.

I would improve the uprising arc by more thoroughly establishing the romance between Historia and Eren

The most appropriate name honestly

If Bert's staring at Annie's ass counts as love and so does Falco's tween crush then so might Mikasa wanting to be with Eren all the time.

Yii

>Zipper on the crystal

Lmao

>or even Historia
Oh come on, now you are just looking for excuses to make this all about EH. At least say Reiner since they were both useless warrior trainees that felt they would never accomplish anything.

>the best female character

Attached: Hisu.png (550x721, 745K)

The Path to Freedom Arc

Hell even manlet was confused, probably because love made Mikasa even more obsessed

Attached: 99aa3287-2916-4d83-bda1-22b99619543e.jpg (500x675, 89K)

To be fair, the first images had horrible quality and there was no reason for Zeke's hair to be so long without context

>you are just looking for excuses to make this all about EH
You are so triggered you skipped him saying Armin dude. And yes Historia is a valid example (romantic or not) because she was a candidate to eat a shifter

You now remember Rodfags.

Maybe at that point in the story manlet wasn't meant to be an Ackerman or "hosts" weren't a thing back then.

>make this all about EH
>said Armin
The absolute state, you are making me want to post more EH

I think we passed the point of having good guys a while ago. Eren certainly wouldn't agree with you, reenacting the fall of wall Maria on the other side of the ocean. He's just playing his part.

The nature of their Ackerbond is different as well.
>Kenny imprinted on Uri because he wanted to be like him
>Manlet imprinted on Erwin because they shared the same dream
>Mikasa imprinted on Eren because he protected her

This too.

Isayama planned for him to be an Ackerman since the beginning

Or it could be that Eren is lying like Armin said, and the reason Mikasa clings to Eren is because she loves him

>cutest
Have you seen Eren's mother? Eren and Historia.
>best looking
Erwin and Mikasa.

I see manlet was more dense about love than Eren (only noticed feeling something with Petra)

Even when ant leak was out. Karlcucks were still insisting that it was Karl. Why the fuck would Karl care about Grisha's memories?

Attached: 1565086580049.png (903x1120, 494K)

Because Grisha ate his descendants?

>Maybe at that point in the story manlet wasn't meant to be an Ackerman
Wasn't manlet intoduced as Ackerman?

Here is one

He wasn't called Ackerman until Kenny, but he was always referred to as Humanity's Strongest.

Attached: Hurt brocon.png (1249x1037, 1.68M)

>Here is one
Yeah, no. Let me run you through how Q&A works, it's clearly beyond you.

>Q - Why the fuck would Karl care about Grisha's memories?
(Not even pointed at me.)

>A - Because Grisha ate his descendants?

There's your crash course in Q&A, retard. I never thought it was Karl.

Doesn't really make sense. Pic related alone should make it clear that it was Zeke.

Attached: 1565077193439.jpg (640x479, 48K)

given what we know about their lives it does seem like there is some kind attachment that ackermans are prone to forming, the fact that all three of them became enamored with someone as a leader or an ideal or whatever seems like too much of a coincidence otherwise. but outside of the broad strokes everything he says seems like a half truth at best and several parts are directly contradicted in the narrative.

Whatever, Karlcuck.

k

Don't lie, user. I know you are this guy

People thought this was Granpa akerman

It's amazing how the mere implication of Historia being connected to Eren in any way can trigger this kind of silly overreaction.

Fucking KEK

Nope.
>inb4 edit

>People
Retards*

Attached: 1553749025894.png (660x516, 35K)

Not gonna lie, apart from the letting Zeke die and not being able to sterilize Eldians being pretty bad, the rest sounds absurdly cool if nothing else.

>He wasn't called Ackerman until Kenny,
Wait he wasn't called Ackerman untill uprising?

Those people are even dumber than the Karlcucks.

>because she was a candidate to eat a shifter
How was that situation remotely similar to Falco busting his ass to stop Gabi from becoming the top warrior candidate?

As for Armin I don't particularly see much of him in Falco either other than some similarities with nu-Armin about being extremely naive. I thought at one point that he was going to be a peacefag too but he doesn't seem to care much about anything other than saving Gabi.

Why there's people that want everything to be about the Ackerman? they are boring as hell

Yes, when Kenny's dying and talking about "us Ackermans", and Levi goes "well shit billy bub, guess I'm one too, eh"
I think he'd have noticed that if people went around calling him Ackerman to his face.

They're boring at hell, but there's some freaky deaky titan science shit going on that I want to know more about.

Manlet and Mikasafags who want them to be more relevant to the plot.

cute ragetard

How would you react if Armin was in on Eren's wildride and was the brains behind it all

Attached: 1563201222590.png (410x1161, 554K)

no he wasn't, how'd you miss that?

Attached: 26imipB.png (1033x773, 955K)

I like manlet, he really grew on me. Now, if they could just drop like three levels of macho gruff from his voice, and everyone else's, that'd be swell. They're all really hamming it up.

At most they will get them being detached from their obsession.

zii and pii
sasha and reiner

>Kenny's dying
I am pretty sure he was called Ackerman during season 1 of the anime atleast, because I specifically recall finding it strange that him and Mikasa had the same last name and I dropped the manga during the cave chapters of uprising untill grim reminder 2.0

That was some guy trying to force his bullshit theory of "GRISHA WAS BEHIND THE DEATH OF MIKASA'S PARENTS" yet again after he did it with the chapter 109 and 112 spoilers.

He claimed that it was a flashback where grandpa Ackerman told Grisha about Mikasa's dad's location so he could send bandits there.

It's funny how a lot of people didn't realize that Manlet's last name is supposed to be a mystery. They got spoiled before even starting the series.

Like that pic.
>mfw the anime cut builder goblin

There was a running joke until uprising that manlet was EM's child from the future. Levi Ackerman-Jaeger.

>Circles windows
>Ignores the two humans right above them on the roof

UNFORGIVABLE

Then he must have bumped his head because he sure as shit didn't remember that until Kenny told him.

N-Next

He wasn't. It was literally a revelation that didn't happen until well after the first season ended.

At least we got Eren's melty pizza face.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

you probably got spoiled by some fansite or promo material or something and are mixing it up, he's just levi in s1

You have no idea how much I agree

It's no builder goblin. Fucked up that we got that, but Erwin got a pile of steam for a wound.

Could it be that it was something that was only mentioned in databooks or volume extras like character introductions?
Because I am 100% certain that it was already known that Manlet was called Ackerman during season 1 or at the very least before Kenny died

If you picked up the series after the chapter you were probably just spoiled.

>I am pretty sure he was called Ackerman during season 1 of the anime atleast,
There wasn't any mention of manlet being an Ackerman or even of a magic bloodline being the reason for Mikasa and manlet's skills until Uprising.

Attached: 56-041.jpg (1066x1600, 448K)

During Season 1 normies would ship Mikasa and Manlet until people spoiled it and told them they were related.

Could be. If it was stated in the manga, I think more people would've jumped at that inconsistency. It's a pretty big moment for him, after all.

No I definitely watched SNK week to week during s1 and read the manga untill Eren got chained up in the cave with Rodd and Hisu.

Wouldn't those just be other Garrison soldiers?

>and read the manga untill Eren got chained up in the cave with Rodd and Hisu.
hah, exact same here

Would that have stopped fujos or just encouraged them more?

I miss Kaney.

Attached: 1559457302838.gif (667x389, 148K)

REunion soon

Attached: EBayd7KVAAAsAU9.jpg (1200x1200, 224K)

The only good akerman, if could i would exchange him for either Manlet or Blandkasa, preferably the latter

That doesn't make sense. It was an actual spoiler and clash ran well into winter at least.

He got to make two out-of-nowhere cameo appearances after death so maybe he'll get another one.

Attached: 120-36.png (906x1300, 418K)

Eren having some old cowboy larper repeatedly trying to fuck him would be kind of creepy.

Probably if we get to Frieda's memories we might see him

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x777, 197K)

Reminder that based eren will come back
He's gonna cuck every living thing in existence

They will come back in 2020

Attached: 3 more Ackermans.jpg (699x992, 186K)

That's... an interesting picture

>LH
cringe

Attached: 0.jpg (500x402, 56K)

>you can hear a plane
Does that means Paradis will be destroyed?

>after RTS kenny just moves to the mainland and becomes an actual cowboy

>plane
That's the long-lost propeller titan, you idiot.

Nope after Eren and Zeke activates the rumbling, they set off for Marley, Armin an co. uses the Hizuru plane to go after them

Speedreader, Paradis has an ice burst stone fueled plane in the docks.
They're going to deploy Armin like a bomb.

Attached: 1563719111183.png (283x320, 89K)

I hate that I laughed at this.

>cucktra

Attached: 22-02.jpg (800x1200, 294K)

They deserve to meet their grandkid at least

Attached: 1565212790304.jpg (593x628, 122K)

CLAIMED

Attached: 1561372851813.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

What's that expression trying to convey?

>I just shit myself and I can't tell anyone, but how can I hear my own thoughts if I can't speak English yet? What do deaf people hear in their head when they think? I'm hungry.

>Mom died because of me
>Dad was a genocider
>These two with me are weird
>Aunt Mikasa hates me
>Uncle Armin is weird with a crystal
>Uncle Zeke is a faggot

Attached: preciousb.png (821x678, 527K)

Reminder that if EH doesn't happen in the next two chapters it will never happen.

Attached: 1566060129462.jpg (1170x1472, 248K)

>I just shit myself and I can't tell anyone
Good thing the baby is with experts on shit

Attached: poop jokes.png (642x240, 205K)

I really like Kenny's character

Attached: Kenny_Ackerman_character_image.png (795x795, 1.09M)

>What do deaf people hear in their head when they think?
It's too early for thoughts that deep.

Attached: 1561755880561.png (535x494, 339K)

>Aunt Mikasa hates me
Impossible

Attached: 1500487891991.jpg (650x580, 114K)

>manlet trying to act cool
>Hans replies seriously
This always makes me kek

me too
he was fun and poignant at times

What's not to like about a literal meme?

>Petra Kuchel Ackerman Zoe
>Erwin Moblit Ackerman Zoe
>Nifa Sasha Ackerman Zoe

Attached: 1565434614024.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Jaegers arc

>Ignoring Eld, Gunther and Oluo
Cunt.

They're not going to stop at three children, be patient.

>implying Mikasa wouldn't groom him into being her new EREH.

Attached: tumblr_onyakfnwYL1tf8qgso2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>implying Mikasa wouldn't /SS/ him into being her new EREH.
FTFY. She's gonna get all ara ara on him.

>implying that either remembers Nifa
She is just another one in the mountain of corpses

Tomayto tomahto user.

I'm just now realizing I've never seen someone type that expression.

>ragetard
>unique

Come on

Nifa was the best who

>Furlan Gunther Ackerman-Zoe
>Kenny Oluo Ackerman-Zoe
>Barris Keiji Ackerman-Zoe
>Isabel Goggledsoldier Ackerman-Zoe

Name shounen protags that a extreme ragetards, that develop into eren teir characters

He's so much different from all the other characters
youtube.com/watch?v=-VyxcbXvfps&t=0m50s

And Ymir

I never understood all the hate towards Eren.
I guess people are just stupid, same with the hate for Shinji or Harry Potter. I know, different series, different characters, but anybody being so hateful towards these kind of characters just lacked basic human empathy for me. I'm not saying you should do the opposite, that is love them, because that would also be pretty weird, but at least understand their behaviour, since they're their own series MC and so we should perfectly know why the act like they do.

A lot of people are unironically incapable or unwilling to put themselves in their shoes

I honestly never got why Shinji was so hated either.
He didn't like fighting, but he still did his job and he only fucked off when they made him fight one of his 2 friends.

>You are telling me that all Uri saw was a world where everyone in the walls gets horribly genocided as an apology to people our ancestors were mean to?

the fuck is up with her arms

too bad it didn't last long, he turned into a generic ragetard again after they came back to paradis

Attached: character regression.jpg (1828x1057, 766K)

I've liked Eren since the beginning, because of his unbridled rage. He's so intense.
I don't like other MC's because they act so weak and timid, in contrast Eren is pretty respectable

For the Queen!

Attached: Queen Historia's Royal Guard.png (1360x768, 197K)

Based Jean.

I think that the majority of people who detest the protagonists for demonstrating weakness are simply idiots who seek to insert themselves into the protagonist but do not like to be reminded that human beings are not perfect and everyone has flaws

I'm not denying that he got better but saying that he was always interesting is stupid.
He has been a generic shounen protag/ragetard most of the time. He still might turn out to be generic depending how this shit is going to develop.

haha monki :DDD

Attached: owo beast.jpg (1920x1357, 763K)

I'm with here. Eren represents the story's themes from the very beginning. Hating him is confusing when he just wants freedom.

I liked the idea that he was perfectly fine with dying and even wanted to be free from the burdens placed upon him in that cave, was a nice flaw to his character that actually made sense

>dub

>flaw
Such selflessness should be admired.

>in contrast Eren is pretty respectable
You realize that's a major character flaw you're admiring, right?

>since they're their own series MC and so we should perfectly know why the act like they do.

Anyways, people dislike Eren because he's a ragetard.

Why? Just because someone shows weakness, doesn't mean they can overcome that.
Shonen MCs in general are usually very confident but just sometimes show a weak moment when they're about to get a powerup/upgrade (which is something that happens in this series too)

People don't dislike him because he wants to be free.

Attached: 1547004610549.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Well I can understand if you're a calm person disliking someone so loud. However, I'm calm and still think Eren's rage made sense since he was against monsters. Was shocked others felt differently.

It's satisfying seeing him rage out.
Somehow there's nothing cringy about him, even when he's standing on principle and putting himself out there (like he did with Jean).

Sometimes you just want to see a man slaughter some titans. Eren is pretty simple, but that's all he needs to be.

>I never understood all the hate towards Eren.
Me neither, he was the only one taking the titan threat seriously. But it was probably fueled by "I want the side character I like better to be the MC instead"

The whole "living is a burden" shit has been a thing since the beginning.
It's interesting but after Zeke's big masterplan was revealed to be such faggotry, I don't have high hopes for what comes next.
>inb4 it's some shit how life is shit but friends make it worth living
It was pleasant when he dunked on that submissive bitchslave.

His rage made sense but it gets boring pretty fast.
I liked when he turned it into resolve but the rage/idiot moments just kept going.

>Well I can understand if you're a calm person disliking someone so loud.
???

>It's satisfying seeing him rage out.
Yeah, it is. That's why it's such a common archetype. I'm glad he grew to be more than that, because it's dull and tired.

Was this Karl the Kuck's mindset too?

Attached: Scared father.png (1067x471, 495K)

If you're not a calm person, disliking energetic people seems hypocritical. I find most people obnoxious with how excited they can be over insignificant things. That's all I meant. Anyways, considering his home was destroyed by monsters, hating them made sense. It'd be weirder if he was calm and never got angry. Levi has the same anger but he shows it differently. So I understand why people dislike Eren for having flaws and realistic emotions, but disliking him purely because "he's angry" always felt like a simplified answer.

Now it's more like a low boiling anger behind everything he does. I like it as well

No, Karl legit wanted to let every single Eldian die to apologize to the Marleyans if that's what the wanted.

Dr. Jaeger just wanted to keep his children safe even if that involved sucking up to evil assholes.

Yes. I think the most admirable and compelling heroes must be flawed. Perfect Supermanesque heroes are boring. Heroes that are flawed by being weak and indecisive are pathetic, though it is satisfying when they nut up. But there's just something primal about someone who channels their rage to achieve their objectives. It feels right.

is Pinterest trying to tell us something?

Attached: perfect.png (815x137, 24K)

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Eldian children?

Attached: Zeke Jaeger.jpg (858x536, 123K)

It's telling you to secure the existence of Eldian people and a future for Eldian children

No, you want it to be that simple. Again, his rage made sense in the beginning but he is far from being the only one hating titans.
It's that keeps getting away with his ragetardiness.
He isn't really that loud unless he gets triggered (by titans).

> Levi has the same anger but he shows it differently
Again, all characters dislike titans. Levi and other characters aren't reckless slaves to their emotions. Other characters just pay the price.
Then again it's why he and Armin compliment each other so well though.

Karl just understood that titans fucked up and brought a lot of despair and pain to the world. He just wanted his kind to live in peace away from the rest of the world but would've accepted punishment.

The whole Jaeger bloodline is retarded and I suspect that they're the reason why Karl thought "fuck this shit, peace by living together won't work, we're pissing off to that island over there"
I mean one is a self-hating sheep (or maybe that's the way he coped with his fucked life) and the other one (Grisha "I don't need to be able to read to know what is written here" Jaeger) is a complete retard who somehow manages to pull off his retarded masterplan because Eldians are sub 80-IQ subhumans.
Then we have one son whose bright idea to bring peace over the world is just to sterilize everyone.
The other one is just going full genocide but can't decide on a target and wants some Zyklon-B from god-loli

Yeah, that Nazis wanted to pollute the northern european genepool with their shit, kind of what EHfags are doing

Eren did pay the price for his ragetardness several times, his whole squad got killed in the beginning because of his recklessness, and he got BTFO by Annie in their first fight. Not to mention the multiple kidnappings.

Not him but
>Falco busting his ass to prevent a girl he cares about from having her life ruined by getting titanized
>Eren busting his ass to prevent a girl he cares about from having her life ruined by getting titanized
It's actually the first that comes to my mind when I think the Gabi/Falco issue because the setup and motivation are similar enough for Eren to easily recognise and sympathize with Falco's struggle.

>whole Jaeger bloodline is retarded
At least they are fighting for their right to live.
I still think Eren's final plan is to get rid of the titan power forever instead of full rumbling.

Zeke's plan is much better and more effective than Karl's plan though, it just involves the Eldians dying off peacefully (although the last generation would have a hard time in their last years). Karl just brainwashed the islanders and took away their means of protecting themselves with the vow in the hopes of letting them get violently crushed and genocided eventually. And Zeke's plan actually addresses the titan threat since it would get rid of the whole Eldian race.

I would be very disappointed, I want to see him kill them all. Titans should rule the earth once again

>Again, all characters dislike titans. Levi and other characters aren't reckless slaves to their emotions.
Levi literally made Annie so angry she broke out of captivity. He let Zeke live because he wanted to save Erwin. Levi's anger and other emotions definitely get in the way sometimes.

Attached: EB_ooanU0AAc_qq.jpg (1405x1169, 172K)

I like the idea of the rumbling because it would be the ultimate parallel. The idea of the series starting out with the Paradisians believing they're the only ones alive to end up being the only ones living after rumbling is great. But I'm afraid Isayama is going to hack out a peace ending and that it'll be poorly done.

>non burger hour
>actual good discussion
nice, keep it up lads

>universally loathed race a century behind in tech, sitting on a massive pool of unique resources left entirely defenseless
I mean, it'd be an inversion of Uri/Kenny, but most of all it'd just be fucking stupid. Throwing your only defense away and hoping for the best.

Eren created a situation where he cannot afford not to Rumble, anyway. At this stage of the conflict taking Eldians' powers away would just expose Paradis to getting pillaged and wiped out whenever the rest of the world would feel like it, and the situation wouldn't be solved even if he got rid of titan powers after destroying the world armies. As things are, so long as either humans or Eldians are around this hell will not end, Zeke is right about that. That being said, Eren possibly aiming for world destruction doesn't mean he will achieve it necessarily. Like some other anons have said, a third option needs to be created somehow, and having the two brothers holding the power to change the world within their hands confront their ideals while wandering around the paths dimension in presence of their Founder and Goddess might be what creates that new option.

Asians are still a massive unfired Chekhov's gun. I bet they'll come in at the end to get rid of Marley.

But they only want Eldia for the resources, they are not pure allies either

You think Isayama's a fan of this movie?

Attached: p0rS9DREjon3JXDXFurT1fh4vta.jpg (1000x1500, 273K)

If they did that they'd just positiom themselves as allies of the public enemy #1 to the rest of the world that's supposed to come attack the island months from now, which would potentially ruin the relationships established with the countries participating in the conflict and not just affect them negatively on a political and economical level but would just straight up put them at risk of being targeted as well.
Also important to keep in mind that the Azumabito clan poured their resources into the project of forming a trade and military alliance with Paradis, not Hizuru as a whole. Kiyomi made it very clear when she last spoke to Mikasa that their already tarnished reputation was at stake and the clan would permanently fall from grace if the alliance led nowhere (which would incidentally also be the case if Eren were to destroy titan powers since the Rumbling which was the main component of the military treaty that would bind Paradis and Hizuru would be gone).
If things go south Kiyomi will take the plane and fuck off with whoever is around and willing to come on board.

What about calm and in control eren from PATHS?

You're right about disarmament, but Eren, personally, has set himself up to be a major heel. When Tybur made Karl out to be a martyr, Eldians people, and Eren the warmongering usurper, Eren didn't just confirm it. He showed up to personally flatten a fucking city. While Eldians don't exactly have a good reputation, Eren is now in a league of his own. If you compared Eldians to random Germans, Eren would be Hitler himself.

Allies that want resources are better than enemies that want resources and will kill for it.
The bluff worked for 80 years, they only need 50 more. Defeat Marley with no witnesses to say otherwise, and it looks like Paradise can handle itself. Easy.

So you're saying more magic PATHS asspull shenanigans? please no

>all the titans are on the Island
>Eren sperging out about freedom
>Ymir a slave
They are going to do something with that.

Just realized that Frieda has the biggest bust of all SnK female.

>If you compared Eldians to random Germans, Eren would be Hitler himself
That's definitely true, but by the same logic Paradis would be likened to the Nazis (with Germany as a whole representing all Eldian population). Paradis was meant to become the world's scapegoat from the start, and Eren is shown as the face and symbol of the rebellion against the established order and threat to peace represented by the island's existence.
What I mean to say is that Eren's current status as the reincarnation of Satan doesn't represent a shield for the island, his power does, and with him gone his countrymen and the people he loves are naked and vulnerable.

Fuck Grisha

Attached: 1565912622248.png (1114x824, 768K)

Hizuru wouldn't move a finger so long as the power of the Rumbling isn't confirmed to be effective anyway, which was what Kiyomi had to come back to confirm (and which she will probably get a full view of from her iceburst stone powered plane). It's not like they didn't already fucked Paradis over for their own benefit in the past, anyway (negotiations "failing" and all).

Rod wasn't a manlet, he was a fucking goblin.

Frieda would erase the memories of Historia whenever she visited, so she obviously had the FT. And yet she was defeated by Grisha for being "inexperienced". How long did she have it exactly?

Grisha's titan was massive and Frieda probably wasn't a good fighter. The FT is OP if it has a lot of pure titans to use.

Attached: Attack on Titan-021.jpg (1200x1800, 905K)

user, you should have seen this coming the very moment memories transfers/traveling were introduced. Uprising was full of this shit, the Basement was a literal trip down memory lane through the eyes of a dead man and PATHS are a nebulous concept revolving around said memories transfers, metaphysical connections between individuals, creation or organic matter out of nothingness with an unclear mythology attached to it and effectively having the potential to be taken in whichever direction the author wishes.
The will play a part in the endgame, whether we like it or not.

Zeke, actually. His trickery of the Paradis factions and insurrection via Yelena were well executed. His hidden lie amongst the rest of the confirmable information was a very good execution and even last chapter his lies were well placed.

God why is Mikasa so autistic whenever someone is trying to bond with her.

Would Eren attack Hizuru?

I hate to be a shipper but legitimately how do people who are against it justify this and Eren's realization about Dina and its implication towards Historia. Not only does Eren have this massive value towards Historia's life, she's recognized it, and each time Hange has side-eyed that shit. Not only does her pregnancy make sense, Hange having that suspicion as well has definitely affected her decisions.

oh yeah, I just don't expect him to make it out of it in one piece

Attached: 12.jpg (146x157, 14K)

Attached: cxcx.png (134x123, 14K)

Frieda was a titanshifter for 10 years (assuming she obtained it at 15), but never experienced a fighting between titans (and probably humans too) and probably the FT,outside of his Paths/control powers, is just a 14 metres titan with mind (so phisically weaker than the SnK, who is a fighting tier titan)

Attached: kjh.png (192x348, 35K)

Kenny says Levi Ackerman the first time he appears on the anime, can't remember how it was on the manga though.

It was a nice talk people, burgers will wake up soon. See you later

Attached: 1566045697534.jpg (720x1024, 84K)

this is a love story

youtube.com/watch?v=bsAI-LRE5FI

Attached: 1565497253293.jpg (1280x1600, 292K)

Is that an NBC logo?

Attached: 0095-018.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

That's a scallop shell

The Tybur's are Dutch oil tycoons?

It would explain some things

new thread plplspslpls

No
We need to die until spoilers

I just caught up and started re-watching S1. Before the attack, Eren is found and woken up by Mikasa, bawling his eyes out, talking about having woken up from the longest dream. Sounded very similar to when he saw his father's memories in the cell. Before the attack, before his conversion into a titan. Said "dream" had something in the lines of "to you, 2000 years later".

Now, I haven't been keeping up with the threads, and I'm sure you've debated this to death already, but, uhm, what the fuck? What the hell is this about? Am I supposed to assume the Jaegers are some snowflake bloodline and he's dwelling on that? I mean, Historia sees memories just because of her bloodline, without Titan powers. Someone please clue me in here.

Eldians are a big hivemind, probably most of them have weird dreams like these but don't remember afterwards.
The dreams become more vivid and easier to remember if you are a shifter, probably.

I hope that's the case. I really don't want more bloodline bullshit. And if it's some time travel shit I swear to fucking God I'm tearing the last of what little hair I have out.

>time travel
Yes and no.
It's the 4th dimension.
All time exist at PATHS, and from there for Eldians to remember.

It could be Eren sending memories back to himself or something, so not technically time travel. And I'm not sure about this but someone said that around 2000 years from Ymir's death will be the year Eren dies from the curse so it might have to do with that

I had wandered the walls forever
But came upon a way for my return
Heard your name in a conversation
Your kindness I'd yet to learn
Life has been like an endless nightmare
and now your light it leads me home again
Is it fate to be smashed to pieces
If you go we go together

Attached: 1437627251-1514cba14fb27062c2b1c9a85ee7cb03.jpg (600x767, 82K)

Literally just Frieda, Ymir and Eren. It's tragic how Frieda got killed before Historia could properly meet her and establish a lasting family bond she would remember, Ymir gave in to her selfless nature and left her behind to go off and die for the sake of other people who were pleading for help and understanding, and Eren has been doing all kinds of terrible things that could have been avoided had he accepted to sacrifice, is most likely the father of her child but he either won't be around long enough to see it grow into adulthood with her because the curse or simply because whatever it takes to solve the current conflict will lead to his immediate death.

Me neither, sadly. Death flags too big.

Attached: 0098-022.jpg (1067x1600, 390K)