NagaToro

These two dorks are too cute. CUTE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-180825_Chrome.jpg (867x547, 146K)

Cuckatoro

Attached: 20190427_025051.png (959x834, 627K)

>Don't mess with me,Nagatoro

>Don't start this shit again, Nagatoro

Aww geez Nagatoro.

>For fuck's sake, Nagatoro

>For the sake of fucking Nagatoro

>Nagatoro can't be this cute!

When these two dorks start dating, what dates would you like to see them go on, Yea Forums?
>1. Senpai and Naga go to the mall for clothes shopping. Naga decides to have some fun and decides that they’ll be choosing clothes for the other person.
>2. Senpai and Naga go to the movies which has a lewd scene in it. (Stolen.) Hilarity ensues when the friends also watch the same movie and see Naga and Senpai together.
>3. Senpai and Naga goes to each other’s place (interchangeable) and chill. They meet each other’s family and have some heavy handholding.
>4. Senpai reserves dinner at a fancy restaurant and invites Naga for a date. When they find out the reservation has been cancelled, Senpai freaks out. Naga teases him about being careless but once she sees him clearly distressed and almost to tears, she starts to comfort him and just hit up a ramen shop.
>5. Naga and Senpai have a sleepover with the friends and they’re forced to play truth or dare. Hilarity ensues.
>6. Naga and Senpai end up locked in the art room overnight. They can’t escape so they decide to sleep together on the sofa. When the friends barge in early in the morning they find the two snuggling together.
>7. Naga invites Senpai to one of her swimming tournaments where he cheers on Naga and meets her brother in the process (Stolen, kinda.)
>8. Senpai and Naga walk throughout the city at night and talk about their relationship. Senpai is clearly scared about the dangers about walking at night and Naga teases him about it. Low and behold they see a drug deal happening in front of them and they run away.
>9. Senpai and Nagatoro go ice skating and none of them can ice skate.
>10. The friends go to a karaoke bar and Naga and Senpai decide to go. They find out Senpai is a great singer.
>11. Senpai and Naga have a sleepover (any house.) Naga can’t get herself to sleep so Senpai has to read Naga’s favorite bedtime story and she falls asleep on Senpai’s arm.

Attached: BD0C41C9-CA76-4FA1-A46F-49A6023C7B8A.jpg (500x599, 144K)

The two dorks go shopping and Naga tries to fluster Senpai by going into a lingerie shop, he calls her bluff and points out a white lace set at random saying she'd look good in that, she goes full noodle mode on him and they both leave rapidly scarlet with embarrassment she goes back on her own the next day and gets them anyway

>I implore that thee cease thy teasing, Nagatoro

Why is there no more 774 streams spoiler. What did you niggers do?

>Stolen
Hey that's my idea! Sweet!

I like 11. If NagaMom were to walk in on that only to see Senpai quietly just to brush it off and giggle to herself that'd be lovely.

>she thinks he wants the white lace lingerie to compliment her tan skin
>buys it to indulge him
The friends would have a field day if they ever found out about it

quietly panic*

I think this is a product of Japanese cultural rot. Look up "herbivore men".

Attached: [AWAKEN MY BULLIES].png (627x554, 378K)

...their first coitus...think she'd bite him like her mom did her dad?

Funnily enough, Nagatoro proved to her friends that Senpai isn't a herbivore male.

Nagatoro looks like she smells.

Cinnamon and vinegar.

it'll happen

Attached: pretendsucking.jpg (960x1378, 191K)

She IS Yupile's daughter. Why so tan?

If I had to guess overcompensating daywalker, hiding her true nature behind the fact she can tan

I want a fat bastard to make senpai feel like a girl in front of nagatoro

Attached: images.jpg (738x415, 37K)

Wait who do you want him cucking, Naga or Senpai?