What happened to yanderes?

What happened to yanderes?

Attached: 1547062657988.jpg (3830x1808, 1.62M)

someone figured how to completely defang them by out playing them
they haven't found a way to recover yet.

What about a series about a yandere onee-chan gyaru and a shota shota?

There are still some good ones.

Attached: tumblr_ozaqkiD6yk1s02ph8o1_1280.png (1280x914, 585K)

Couldn't even rape her chosen man before he was no longer there, what an amateur.

In her defense, unlike most yandere targets, Ohma was very, very strong. Most yandere end up going after twiggy boys that are much easier to make vulnerable. Karla was going after an S-class target.

Attached: 1495144761867.png (578x570, 172K)

So is there a longer sequence of these pages that explains the cut on her cheek?

sauce?

part of me hopes she succeeded

boku no piko

We got another real one this year

it was never really a popular archetype

There's that one manga where the guy gets traumatized because the yandere keeps killing/mutilating any girl he shows interest in, so he finally gets fed up and sets out to murder her.

We all do. We want some part of Ohma to live on.

Also that kid would have insane genetics.

probably a girl

Such a great manga

Attached: x2.jpg (1070x1600, 364K)

Mirai Nikki, the shitty anime that most recently popularized the shittiest character archetype in an ocean of feces, was in fact absolute shit. The writing was so bad that the only people who enjoyed the character were masochists masturbating in their beta dens. The entire fucking idea of Yandere was dead on arrival, and EvaXephon only further infantalized it and embarassed even the manchildren who originally enjoyed it.

the best

Attached: 002_1552046756.png (1278x1928, 1.48M)

What would user kun do?

Attached: 044.png (1537x1100, 545K)

What's she complaining about?

I remember that manga, the dude had some funny faces.

>panels read right to left
>ordered pages left to right

Attached: x46.png (757x1100, 356K)

I was probably helping her fix her hair. Whatever the case I'd be honest - lying is never a good idea with yanderes.

People don't do yanderes properly anymore.

Attached: Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei v14 p042.jpg (2426x597, 221K)

Post more yandere manga/doujinshi please

It's shit. Same thing repeats and the beta faggot does nothing.

They started winning and their series turned into cute vanilla instead.

Attached: BloodSign_v10_003.jpg (1443x2048, 578K)

Attached: 001.png (1279x1900, 1.17M)

Attached: Beware of Yandere.jpg (1280x1845, 548K)

I kinda want a manga where female protag has crush on boy and visits his home but feels something is off with his widowed mother. She eventually finds out the mother is trying to brainwash her own son into marrying her.

Attached: 008.jpg (1280x1851, 566K)

Make a choice user

Attached: q7.jpg (900x1271, 642K)

I have to agree on that. In retrospective, the whole manga was a complete disaster filled with nothing but asspulls. Other than this I can't think on any other actually good yandere.

can I have the 18C please
that looks way more fun than some broad

Koharu no Hibi has a cute one for what it is. That said I'm struggling to think of any more than that.

Is Bloodsign worth reading for that?

It's pretty fun, autistic magic system used autisticly in a good way. MC is the second coming of Onii-sama but his short-sightedness and stubbornness bites him in the ass a lot and makes him pretty fun. He also takes his fight against a yandere to the extreme in ways I don't want to spoil.

Attached: あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ� (1016x1443, 1.14M)

Sounds like a great time, I'll check it out. Been a long damn time since I last read a LN.

Bloodsign is awful. Don't bother. White Bitch barely shows up until the last few volumes anyway.

They became too mainstream, now instagram thots are imitating them

Attached: yandere.jpg (1183x1200, 143K)

hwat a cutie

Attached: 3cc.jpg (680x946, 98K)

discipline her

Attached: devorece-daily-sun.jpg (759x422, 45K)

Oh, I remember reading this. DId it get axed?

what happened there? bad choice of words?

For all the deserved shit Yandere Simulator gets it has a neat premise of following the yandere instead of betaboi love interest, it wouldn't be easy to transplant it into a non-interactive media like a manga but I'm sure someone is creative enough to think of a way

fujo stabbed a male host club worker she was obsessed with. He survived, still works at the club, changed his name to "Phoenix"

Yanderes are a myth. Girls in real life don't get insanely jealous over trivial things.

Yandere Simulator is unfortunately Vaporware.

The Dev is mentally ill and there was a time when Yandere Simulator could have been properly released and entered the mainstream if only the Dev didn't become super jealous when the publisher he contracted with sent an actual developer who cleaned up the code and this somehow caused Yandere Dev to break down and break the contract with that publisher who wanted to help him release the completed game.

It's become more of an Ideal than a Product at that point in time. Too ambitious for its own good. Hopefully it can inspire an actual game company someday

Well from the start it's a Hitman ripoff with a reputation system similar to Oblivion's, the only major thing that sets it apart is being set in a single location - that kind of stops major studios who don't want to have a plagiarism charge on them - and Japanese devs would also get backlash about 'being irresponsible' or w/e
Someday someone that doesn't have a complex will just get a few people and make their own fork of YS and hit bank with it, and yandev will only seethe because I bet he has no legal protection other than what he has by law; just releasing something as functional as current build with one assassination would be a huge advantage over yandev, who can't make that at all

>Yandere

She literally got along with the other girls.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

I want her to kick Koga's ass

fucking Alpha move there

you can't just call every woman a fujo

Yandere are always outclassed by better girls in the same anime

Attached: 72806611_p0_1.jpg (689x750, 97K)

>What about a series about a yandere onee-chan gyaru and a shota shota?
Too powerful. It'd crash the Japanese economy.

Male MCs and conflict based narratives went extinct so yanderes had no space to exist in.

>Girls in real life don't get insanely jealous over trivial things.
Go get yourself an arab girl and find out.
Don't marry her though, they created an entire religion centered around keeping them in line for a reason, it's necessary.
Pump and dump.

It got a super rushed ending I'm still salty about, so I'd say so.

Shes a Yangire not a yandere, And he tries but gets Blackmailed as she basically tortures anybody who gets close even when she promises not to she does.
Agreed its literally the only Cute Yandere manga. The person who did it sent a new manuscript off but nothings been heard since.
Hes dead.
YanDev has control issues.
yeah.
Considering that religion lets you have a harem i wonder why they get like that..

Yuno gets a lot of hate as does FD. and some iof it is deserved, as it took 3 Side stories just to Fix the worst of it.
But Its probably a mid-Tier Yandere story. Shes certainly no Akane from Love tyrant or Yuno from Uwakoji. Even The white haird girl in the dirty joke anime was better.

The guys became even crazier than the girls

this thread actually made me realize they aren't as common as in the early '10s

Can't write what you don't know.
Only wise authors can write wise characters.
Only obsessive authors can write obsessive characters.
And therein lies the problem: the current batch of upstart authors simply don't possess the same amount of resolve as the yanderes of days past.

tl;dr: Today's authors have gotten lazy.

that's true there's 2 male yandere Manga based of LN recently.

Watari Kun is still going that's all the ones about unless you think pulseless girlfriend is one.

Why is he naked?

the same mangaka as Hensuki and this is a potential Yandere

Attached: 0008-004.jpg (1115x1600, 400K)

Koga?

or did the religion cause the crazy?

That, the environment probably didn't help.

>that doujin

Attached: 1494658433117.jpg (637x496, 147K)

>She touches her tummy like she's pregnant on last page

Good god

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1870, 589K)

Maybe authors feel like they ran their course too early? Or turned them into gags too quickly?

Attached: ebefb3858e077cda27e2972b787c190d.png (1241x1754, 904K)

She became a grown up meganekko!

Attached: 1559391822170.jpg (370x450, 34K)

but I don't know how to insult women

Attached: 1518572755809.gif (500x281, 1011K)

Attached: U20.jpg (836x1200, 655K)

Is she? I thought she just an unstable violent psycho.
She doesn't like anyone.

Every girl that wants Kurono is deliciously broken and I love it. Yandere harem get.

I just wish there were more series with yandere main characters

Posting the all time heavyweight champion
>messed up background
>seemingly good girl on the outside
>keeps her yandere in check so no one believes Yuki
>BPD let's her switch between sweet and yandere mode
>highly skilled, cunning and intelligent
>so yandere she killed Yuki to be with him

Attached: YunoYandereFace.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Yeah, it makes the harem girls more interesting this way. In other series the girls are nothing but a collection damsels.

What manga is that from?

She also mostly killed in self-defense and yuki-defense, not the love rivals and random strangers.

IIRC Yoko Taro is writing a manga with a Male yandere as the mc. He also made 9S, who was revealed to be a yandere all along towards the end of nier automata. Also, Norman (promised neverland) may or may not be one, if genociding an entire race for your waifu counts as being yandere.

But most Male yandere are made for shoujo, and they suck. Like the guy from amnesia. When they're well written and are not just fetish excuse for the author, they're 10/10 characters.

>Yandere cake teacher obsessing over one of her students
anything?

Yandere series where she likes the typical beta herbivore MC-kun but it's because she's a popular girl who requires validation and the fact MC doesn't care about her sends her spiralling into manic, homicidal obsession to get him to pay attention to her and give her the validation and worship she desperately craves from everyone.

And they are all broken in different ways so their relationship with each other congealed in a twisted Love/Hate relationship with Kurono being both the calming influence and the trigger for their insanity all in one.

You don't talk to girls a lot and it shows.

She's just so skilled no girl got even close to him. She pulled the whole dog episode because she thought Yuki's friends were getting too close.

The best are still Princess Nell chapters. She's so not up to the task she gets mindbroken every time.

Minority does, but 2D yanderes are minority too.

Her inferiority complex led her to becoming a CQC god and she STILL doesn't feel like she's good enough to go toe to toe with Lily. Fuck her brother and other party members though.

There are, you just gotta look really hard. It's not exactly a popular character archetype nowadays.

Weren't those friends directly trying to kill him for the survival game purposes?

There is, but sadly it's pic related.

Attached: 002.jpg (728x1032, 131K)

Ignore them, that seems to work.
Was reading a lot of BL novels ( and ive only read one decent cute male yandere where the guys an artist who flips out when the model girl he loves vanishes... honestly that mangas name plagues me) at one point and the amount of Yandere in there is really, well far more than you would think. female Yanderes tend to be brutal but quick. But male yanderes tend to torture people for ages, saying that there tends to be a lot of Happier endings in the male camp though. its not like most female ones where the guy ends up dead.
Not sure if ive seen a yandere harem outside the LN one and the yanderes are all guys.

The hot brown one was helping her estranged dad but IIRC she didn't know they were going to get killed. But regardless Yuno flipped her shit at everyone else because she thought Yuki was getting too close to them.

Nobody is either making nor translating yandere stuff. They would literally prefer translating more fucking isekai. Fuck you translators. There's a few good yandere manga that is fucking behind and you go and translate a new isekai series. Fuck you.

Still if not for Yuno he would have ended dead, so I fully understand Yuno's decision to keep him tied in the next episode. Still not as infuriating as a parent death episode.

Well Kuro no Maou definitely is one of the few.

Yuki's or Yuno's? I thought Yuno's was great. Really explained how messed up she became.

there was the brocon 4 koma one that stopped and watari kun ( which now has a team) any more?

>the amount of Yandere in there is really, well far more than you would think.
Male yandere are the #1 trope for shoujo, yeah. But most of them are just walking fetishes and have no real personality or complex motives, and feel very bland. I've found just a couple that are genuinely interesting beyond just the yandere fetish. It's sad most authors don't put a lot of effort into them.

>Kuro no Maou
the one where everybody dies i think? its also isekai

Yuno's decisions in this case were good, it's Yuki who wasn't adequate there.

I know there is one about a yandere that forces the MC bully her because reasons, and the other girls, and honestly just about everyone that isn't the MC is crazy. It also starts as a horror and then it becomes a gag comedy, it seems.

Too bad translations are dead. I wonder how many hundreds of chapter we are behind.

> read loads of BL novels just so could write a better vn with yanderes, as they outweigh female ones like 10/1
you are right about that the " male yandere could be copy-pasted from any book to another "
name, If i can get a redrawer/ typesetter i'll do it

At least 200+ unfortunately.

Will she be able to cure the yandere? It seems they're all crazy no matter what she does.

Attached: 20190818_110947.jpg (720x1026, 375K)

Picture on the right is what coal burners think, but ooh boy are the wrong.

>name, If i can get a redrawer/ typesetter i'll do it
Honestly, I don't have a clue. The only thing a remember is that the girl also tortured him at her(?) home, and that another guy showed up and also started bullying her(he becomes a total bitch later on, by what I heard). You might find it in the archives, but I can't promise anything.

They're still around.
The male ones probably have more content than female ones.

yanderes deserve the rope
all she had to do was call shio's brother and explain the situation after she saw the posters, but she preferred to go on murder spree and then kill herself let's say the guy who originally lived in her apartment was self defence

Attached: latest[1].jpg (963x540, 49K)

is it the brain damage from getting punched do you think?

Attached: i_eye_you.jpg (900x623, 291K)

>yanderes deserve the MC

fix'd

it wasn't flowers of evil, was it? because that's been fully tl for a bit

are there really no yandere teachers (female)?
there are plenty of yandere school girls going after their sensei's

Attached: headpat addiction.jpg (1200x1861, 323K)

Really? Not aware of any yandere schoolgirl Manga Honestly. even Amai chan is rather normal. that's the only one that comes close. even the blackmail manga isn't interested in him like that.

zetsubou sensei?

No, not at all. I actually found by looking the archives. The name is Ijimeru Yabai Yatsu, and man, the main girl is fucking crazy.

Yes, but the ending is horrible. Read until the last volume, then stop.
Most yandere story endings are dogshit anyway.

just started reading it desu
well could do very crude ts but it would basically be just white boxes with text. if people didn't mind that then id be happy to do it.

>well could do very crude ts but it would basically be just white boxes with text. if people didn't mind that then id be happy to do it.
Do it. It looks like it might some fun schlock.

I do remember they do.

Looking through that first chapter.... holy fuck
oh boy, this looks like a treat.

if this is the otme game one yeah she cures most as I remember.

I tried to read it for that but the first volume was horrible for me. I skipped up to her scenes after some point, then just dropped it. The guy just keeps rejecting her for far too long when they interact, at least up to volume 4 or so.

Well yeah, it takes til the last volume to reconcile because that was the entire conflict. Part of the fun was the extremes he went to on his autistic path of vengeance that only made things worse

Attached: BloodSign_v08_275.jpg (1050x1520, 988K)

That is a weird knife.

The new guy in Omega

It's a spiral knife. They are pretty much universally illegal to carry.

Hot!

It's cute when they have more going than just being crazy.

I like slight yandere, especially male ones.
The batshit insane kind not so much.

Attached: x4.png (1114x1600, 548K)

Anyone know any good series that centers around the main character's struggle to survive/defeat a yandere?

Maybe Only 50 chapters in but the bitch keeps popping back up.

He looks like me, what is this?

Shiragasane.
She uses time travel to keep trying to capture him so they are alone together, find it on mangadex for the correct order.

Though it turns out sticking your dick in crazy was the real answer all along.

Attached: BloodSign_v04_002.jpg (1119x1600, 462K)

why was Ohma so scared of sex though? he's a man that oozes testosterone fueled sexual violence and we're supposed to believe he has turbovirgin syndrome like 15yo battle harem protags?

Pic related is about a teacher who's been obsessed with his student for years. All the romantic subtext included. There's a lot of murder, but not yet related to the girl.

You could look up a female counterpart on bakaupdates, but there's no anime that I'm aware of.

>pic related
?

I only read a chapter or two when it started was that the ohma clone?
if karla ever comes back I might read the rest...

Depends what she's convinced is the truth. Lots of these arguments come down to unspoken standards you hold someone to. She's made the irrational connection between
>you like me
to
>whatever she thinks is the case shouldn't be
Which, if it is the way you believe things SHOULD be, you don't approach when this standard is slighted, it should be recognized from the getgo as an expected standard and adjusted with communication.

non-h and hentai doujins are the only place i can reliably find yandere material but it's like 1-3 new works a month.
i wish i had a tsundere fetish instead i'd be getting new material every single day.

For the twist where Karla has his kid and turn them into a god of martial arts.

It makes a wound channel that is basically impossible to suture. Victim will likely have bled out by the time help arrives anyways.

Sister is best girl, got the best body among all the girls together with the fujo one that in reality wants a good hard dick inside her.

do the girls in watari xx count as yandere?

Sariel is someone I do not understand.
Once she was freed from the control all her deeds are her, so for whatever happens after she got her freedom is her responsibility.
But because she did things she did not like to do when she had no other choice as she was forced to do them she decides to stay with the people that forced and continues to do things she does not like to do.

This is pure retardation, she is not even broken like she now believes that stuff makes, fun she still hates it and knows it is wrong.

Also they just killed off the dragon king with her, rather week dragon king if a pseudo saint/angel whatever can best him.

She's probably the most broken of all the girls if you consider who she originally was before the Sariel personality subsumed her original one. Then you throw how Kurono feels about her once that bombshell is revealed and she's gone full cuckoo for cocoa puffs crazy.

I mean

+Tic Neesan

Attached: 005.png (1280x1903, 1.85M)

my lovely angel Ayase

Based. Mirrai Nikki is entry-level utter dogshit and I have no idea how it got so popular.

Probably most peoples' first exposure to yandere.

Lose weight.

Isnt that just the Kanrinrin shota anime?

>Girls in real life don't get insanely jealous over trivial things.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA