O MY EXPERIENCE POINTS

O MY EXPERIENCE POINTS

Attached: 10016.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

This is literally the mantra of every single manga series in existence regardless of genre.

This is the worst asspull in the anime history

Attached: 234234.jpg (602x386, 40K)

Attached: 1564578933174.png (405x316, 158K)

HOLY SHIT, I CAN USE MY LEG FOR KICK
THIS IS FUCKING REVOLUTIONARY

Attached: Boku-no-Hero-Academia-3-15-03.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

The difference being that in OP it's established right before Luffy wins a fight he couldn't possibly have won otherwise. The guy just casually learns to see the future in the middle of their escape no biggie.

>the more you fight the better you'll get at it
This is how it works irl too, even with things other than fighting.

stop!

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

This could only be acceptable in a gag manga or when done by a comic relief character, you know a series is shit when the ''''analytical and studious'''' main character discovers he can kick hard with a power that grants him overall strength.

>o my brain functions transference
>actual time travel
>zeke's whole dilemma solved in one chapter
>i broke the vow by muhself

Attached: ShingekiNoAsspul.jpg (764x808, 411K)

I don't think getting the shit beaten out of you makes you particularly stronger irl might be wrong though

>main character learns a skill used by his opponent mid fight
this is just as common too, unless OP is someone's first series this is hardly worth wondering about since both tropes usually appear together.

I still don't understand it. Is it just implied that it was something he was training/working towards off-screen or some shit? I know his whole meeting with Kuzan sparked it and all but still.

What? It was hinted multiple times after his defeat to Rob Lucci that he had developed a secret technique, if you were going to say ass pull Gear 3rd was slightly more as we had no clue considering he just got Gear 2nd and didn't use it against the weaker CP9 members.

Biggest ass pull by far though was Nightmare Luffy which is unforgivable and came out of literally no where.

One non canon movie tried too show how he could've come up with it for what it's worth.

>O MY PHILOSOPHER STONE WITH NO REPERCUSSION!!

Attached: 1565409410432.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I will when you stop crying.

Zoro pretty much said the same thing here.

Attached: 0383-017.jpg (1066x1600, 381K)

Should've added some shit like "it'll lower my life span" even though it wouldn't mean anything.

>O MY NEW TECHNIQUE
>O MY NEW NEW TECHNIQUE
>O MY NIGHTMARE TECHNIQUE
>O MY HEAT OF THE KITCHEN
>O MY CUT THROUGH STEEL FLASHBACK
>O MY DEMON CLONES

LISTEN UP MY FLASHBACK!
AFTER I'M IN TROUBLE
LET ME REMEMBER THIS NEW TECHNIQUE AND SAVE MYSELF AND MY SISTER.

Attached: 1543310182339.jpg (640x360, 63K)

They literally did exactly that.

Sasuga speed watchers.

It's been too long, I don't remember anymore.

Yeah better ignore basic truths of reality because they trigger the faggot OP

>O MY MEMORIES OF KILLING MY FAMILY

Whats this from?

Macadamia again.

Does Black Clover have any asspulls?

yea
>third sword
>water armor
>fate cat
Last one about this mage king resurrecting himself.

To this day I still hold that Katakuri won as he got up before Luffy, and as such could've killed the monkey at anytime.

OH MY ZENKAI BOOST

O MY STONE NECK

Attached: Asspull.png (1228x865, 323K)

nice hyperbole retard

It was pretty clear this series was going to run on asspulls when he had the perfect breathing sword technique for when he's underwater, can't breathe and has no ground to take a stance on.

Do you even watch One Piece, user?

Was anyone else slightly dissapointed with the execution of his backstory?

Actual brainlet.

>watch

Attached: 1416508260149.jpg (322x321, 9K)

>this series was going to run on asspulls
Kinda disappointing.

>perfect breathing sword technique for when he's underwater
Did the manga ever explain how he did it?

Not onepunch man...
he doesn't gets stronger

O MY AMNESIA POWERUP!!

he grows stronger as a person and gathers perspective and has to fight his sense of existential dread so he doesn't succumb to feelings of nihilism knowing that he will never find anything that is challenging enough to excite him thus he slowly feels his life is meaningless beyond the meaning other people give it, he has to wrestle with his own inability to ''have fun'' in contrast with the what he means to other people as a symbol for a hero who stands above all others

Attached: 41QdjsYVrOL.jpg (337x500, 22K)

The only one that annoyed me was the second anti-magic sword. I was fine with the third one since you can actually see it in the same room as litch but the second one was entirely bullshit .
The cat one i can accept since the witch queen saw the potential in her string magic and the jesus resurrection i can also accept since we saw him say he takes the time of his enemies and we saw his mark fade away.

Not Saitama but the others do.

Why would Philosopher's Stone lower life span?

He used to but we skipped that part.

Anton you've never left your room have you?

O MY FORGOTTEN HISTORY
O MY RACIAL PATHS
O MY DINDU RACE

Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my

Attached: 1391028818692.gif (320x240, 1.87M)

>if I stretch my blood vessels I can move faster than them
That's it.

Seeing the future isn't that big of a deal. He saw the future where Kaido completely raped him and he couldn't avoid it afterward.

Only real asspull in One Piece is when Luffy used blood to punch Crocodile. Luffy never had a good reason to be able to win that fight, even Oda agrees.

Yeah, you're wrong
One proof is those incredibly hard sidescrolling videogames that you can eventually memorize to perfection

Pell surviving

no he didnt, you made that up

Robin was giving Luffy handjobs and Blowjobs since the Alabaster Arc.

When Robin got Iced, and later left CP9, Luffy was too used to the attention, and kept vigorously trying to do it himself.
That's how he learned to pump his blood till his whole body got stiff and hard, and found out what happens when he tries to blow himself.

Seems pretty self explanatory to me.

I mean, the series has a precedent for characters being immortal so long as it's narratively useful. That's more of a theme than an asspull.

>watching One Piece
Don't do that user.

Because it's made of life force.
Using your life force up will shorten your life span.
Which is what Ed did, he shortened his life in order to make himself no die at that moment.

this, the philosopher stone main power is the fueled by the lifeforce of creation.

Nobody with a half brain would ever watch OP after the timeskip, user.
NO-FUCKING-BODY.
Except movies, maybe.

This user gets it.

Which begs the question of why he didn't just use up the stones in the end to release the souls trapped within? Killing those people is much better than leaving them damned for eternity.

So Luffy, an 18 year-old, never tried blowing himself before or even basic masturbation? Unbelievable that Robin awakened his sexual instincts.

Reminder that totally fucking up Sanji's character in WCI arc was the absolute worst thing Oda has done for this series. Personally, that was the -only- really bad thing he did in 20+ years.

>totally fucking up Sanji's character in WCI arc
You a powerlevel fag mad he didn't get to beat shit up? Sanji is legitimately a lover, not a fighter. He cooks food and kisses women. WCI showcases this.

An asspull how my dick powered due to Arresta beong lewded in the series.

He's a shounen protagonist. The closest thing he probably knew about sex was lying face down in bed and pressing his hips against the mattress while thinking of bizarrely specific fantasies.

Have you people never played a competitive game? If you compete against a strong opponent you improve faster than if you compete against weak opponents. This isn't just manga logic.

>Worships a hero who has only used punching moves
>Surprised when they dont think of using their legs

God forbid anybody gives the author the benefit of the doubt, everything has to be deconstructed and criticized into absurdity.

Attached: 851a17c057d11aa1b1c5c63560b707d9.jpg (640x615, 39K)

Eh, he has water powers, it would be weird if he didn't have a technique that could be used underwater.

Well I'm pretty sure in shounen the hero doesn't receive sexual favors from any woman besides his wife at the end either.

Just started watching this, So I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but HALF HIS TRAINING ARC WAS HIM SITTING UNDER A WATERFALL

He's not a hero. He hates the idea of being a hero because they don't get meat.

Luffy got meat.

I meant shounen protagonist. Even if they're bad/evil/not heroic, they never have sex with any girl besides their wife in the end.

First of all, Gon fucking Frics canonically entertained female sex tourists on his home island, and probably never even learned their names, much less planned on marryting all of them.

Second, you've yet to give a more plausible explanation for how luffy got the idea's for Gear 2nd and 3rd, and why it happened just as Robin was taken out of the group.

Feel free to keep the goalpost moving.

Shounen protags don't have sex; Gon didn't have sex. You better provide a page as proof otherwise I'm pretty sure that's your interpretation of his words.

I don't get why people were worked up over it, we saw it in skypiea with 4 characters. Even the boa sisters had minor precog. The skypieans also showed that, even knowing the future there are some things beyond you. Luffy isn't quite at Kata's minute ahead yet, but he's broken ground at being Enel level at least.

You see him attempt to use an early version of it on Franky's giant underling. Yea, it's a WIP over the last 2 weeks since they got Aokiji'd. The character bluntly fucking explains it, "I got my ass kicked, I had to think a bit, you're my guinea pig, lets fight".

It kinda works on it, characters 'learn news spells' in the heat of battle, they're also the very spell they need to not die/save someone. I'm not sure Asta's workout autism does much for him after a certain point either, he can't add more meat to his bones, so does it just run on One Piece logic, size is irrelevant to physical strength? Training arc's (when a character sucks and goes MIA for a bit) occasionally has them learn a new spell as well.

I feel the series operates more like One Piece, in that 'plot demands' governs outcomes of battles, if they need to learn a new spell to win and continue the plot they will, other wise they loose. The corny teamwork is nice.

In Hajime no Ippo the main character just learned that he can throw punches with both hands after over 1,200 chapters of only using one hand.

Why are Huntercucks willing to accept that a gay pedo clown can revive himself with gum and rubber but not willing to accept that a rubber guy can speed up his bloodflow?

It's goofy as fuck but I've noticed in Seven Deadly Sins more often than not they aren't powering up.
Just un-nerfing themselves.

O MY PUNCH

Attached: 671C4EB3-6EA9-4DE2-924A-3C5DD7C7420C.png (404x252, 59K)

>O MY TRUE FAIRY KING FORM
>O MY MERLIN CAN DEFEAT BOTH TEACHERS AT ONCE
>O MY ZELDRIS WAS THIS STRONG BUT STILL JOBBED TO A MUCH WEAKER MELIODAS ALONGSIDE ESTAROSSA

Oda said, he should've saved Crocodile for later. He was defeated to early in the story.

That, and substantial power boost aside I'm sure the souls trapped in those stones would've loved a shot at revenge on the bastards who killed them.

That's actually my favorite way of doing power ups.

>third sword
Was foreshadowed, you can clearly see the sword in front of licht.
>water armor
Was foreshadowed.
>fate cat
oh what a surprise, it was also was foreshadowed.
>Last one about this mage king resurrecting himself.
Also foreshadowed not to mention Julius has fuckin TIME magic.

The only asspull BC have is the 2nd sword. I don't remember any other.

Ignore retards, most of them think he's creating techniques on the go rather then realizing he learned them under Urokodaki's guidance.

Except he is also a hero of almost every other single hero out there. Are you telling me not one of them used kicks, it literally never occurred to him? It never occurred to All Might? Do either of them even know what martial arts are? This was beyond fucking stupid. So what if All Might only ever used hooks would Deku never jab or uppercut either?

Should I post the pic?
I'm gonna post the pic...

Attached: PUNCH HARDER.jpg (1432x2958, 486K)

If these two switch places, whose terrible coaching would kill the disciple first?

Attached: KamogawaAnime.png (897x337, 489K)

Attached: monkeybattle.jpg (888x1137, 499K)

I CAN'T DO IT
TELL ME WHAT TO DO O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK

JUST USE HAKI HARDER LUFFY
USE HAKI HARDER

GET UP BOY
REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING
THERE'S STILL SOME HAKI IN THOSE MUSCLES
NAKAMA DAMASHII

OH NO, THAT DUDE CAN USE 2 TYPES OF HAKI AT THE SAME TIME
THIS IS THE WORST MATCH UP FOR THE KID

YA GOTTA USE "THAT", LUFFY!
OH RIGHT! THE TECHNIQUE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL IN THE FIGHT BEFORE THIS. AND THE FIGHT BEFORE THAT. AND THE FIGHT BEFORE THAT.
REALLY, ANY FIGHT SINCE THE TIMESKIP! THANKS, MIND-RAYLEIGH!

Attached: 1469729990978.jpg (417x562, 44K)

The problem is that after the Lucci defeat, until he used G2 there was only 1 day in universe and he was constantly doing stuff.
There was literally no time to train at all, so it's an asspull.

Kamogawa, first fight. Roid boy at least cares about
>A) getting stronger for the sake of making your body more durable
>B) training to not explode your arms throwing a punch
Whereas Kamogawa teaches to block with your face.

Enies Lobby was probably meant to be the turning point in the series that was eventually pushed off to the timeskip. It speaks volumes about how that set of powerups were handled that one of them is both completely unexplained and also entirely forgotten.

That's not how it works in a real fight, user.
Get bullied, bitch.

I've never read Ippo but this always makes me laugh at how stupid it sounds. Is it really that bad?

Nightmare Luffy fucking sucked,but at least it was a one and done kind of deal and we never saw it again after that.One thing that bugs me is that gear 2nd is supposed to drain your energy really fast(as shown with Luffy literally becoming paralyzed for like a month and needing to be rescued after his fight with Lucci) but we never see any consequences of spamming it again and it jut becamea flat power increase.

O MY CONQUEROR OF ADVERSITIES
REMEMBER YOUR TRICKY STRING TRICKERY TRAINING
FROM YOUR EXTREMELY PRODUCTIVE TWO WEEKS OF TRAINING
SUPAIDA DAMASHII

Attached: shh arisu is sleeping.jpg (509x625, 247K)

It literally takes brain damage and retirement for the main character to figure out that he hasn't been using both hands for 1k+ chapters at least. He still blames himself even though I think it's part of the coach's job to point out such weaknesses.

How in the fuck do you think military victories are achieved by soldiers? Soldiers gain experienced by bayoneting one another and learning each other tactics and investing those XP points.

i thought it was by rescuing pows and receiving machine guns from them

O

MY

EXERCISING FOR A MONTH OR TWO

Attached: jiren kneeling.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

HE STARTED TO TRAIN
FOR THE FIRST TIME
IN
HIS
LIFE

Somebody post the "I'm such a great teacher!" screencap.

Falcons can dive really fast.
Now Pagaya(sp) surviving, that was real bullshit.

Narratively, this isn't a bad scene at all, him developing techniques revolving around kicking is supposed to show that he's finally coming into his own as a hero, rather than blindly mimicking All Might. It seems fucking stupid that it took so long for a supposedly "intelligent" character to realize he can kick super hard as well as punch super hard but when you factor in the sheer idol worship he has for All Might and the fact that he's still a dumb teen, it makes more sense.

BNHAfags waited this long for the main character to start being a main character?

Adding onto this, the dumbest fucking thing about BnHA in general is that this 'elite hero school' doesn't seem to have a basic fucking hand-to-hand course as a required class for every student
Uraraka learned some basic grappling techniques during her internship with Gunhead and suddenly took a leap up in competency compared to most of her classmates. No matter what their superpower is, knowing how to throw a punch and react to punches being thrown at you can only be a benefit for these kids

Nigga, have you ever been in a fight? A real fight, where you also attack and not just let Chad sock you in the face and wipe his shoes on your butt? Most people learn how to throw a punch first before trying to kick.

Not him, but that's fair enough if you're talking about the real world. This is some super powered hero anime though.

Nobody teaches U.A. students how to fight, every single one of them is self-taught (Mirio probably being the only exception).

Hisoka didn't really say O my rubber nen, did he?

Anime is better

It was a wonky translation. In the viz version he says "My rubber powers, I beseech you" or something iirc

Is it a condition or something new related to NeN powers in general? NeN is powerful, really powerful, but it doesn't have a will of it's own, does it?

No, but he thought it

Hang on. I think I have the image that explains it. I'll post it if no one beats me to it.

Attached: viz o my rubber nen.png (1062x711, 1.16M)

I see that nigger reads Kingdom.

Attached: kick.png (891x1300, 444K)

Literally just like nen, Theta said it.
Fucking huntersøy speedreader, keep that rent free

Attached: 1509828315017.jpg (1292x750, 529K)

> O MY BROTHER NOTICE ME
> NOW AFTER HE JOBBS, NOW, I FEEL, I CAN, CONTROL MY POWER AT 100 % !!!!!!!!
thank god her volume flops hard

Attached: images (9).jpg (343x428, 45K)

>use up the stones in the end to release the souls trapped within
Fuckinging animeonly niggers, seriously.
Souls are not released on use, they are used up like electricity. Each use of the philosophers stone destroys souls, or at least a percentage of one for easy stuff, which is also how Edward survived: Every persons soul essentially is a philosophers stone, except it has a charge of only one soul, and he used up part of it.

It's like in the gym, you can't progress without increasing weight or reps

The meeting with kuzan and freezing robin is what triggered luffys necesity to grow and trained till whatecer amount of time it took to get to water7. The reason luffy didnt use it on luccis first encounter is because they thought robin was leaving, they just wanted a reason, not a fight, ñet themseñves get beat up like back with Bellamy

>asspull
>same magic as your mother
she learned to control her magic early on

At least post the updated one.

Attached: O My Rubber Nen.jpg (1550x1280, 1.21M)

O MY DANCING DAD FLASHBACK

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.21_[2019.08.18_14.06.22].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>OH RIGHT! THE TECHNIQUE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL IN THE FIGHT BEFORE THIS. AND THE FIGHT BEFORE THAT. AND THE FIGHT BEFORE THAT.
>REALLY, ANY FIGHT SINCE THE TIMESKIP! THANKS, MIND-RAYLEIGH!
Where did Luffy ever need Snakeman compared to Boundman? Only serious fight he had up untill then was Dofla, and there he needed strong attacks, not speed.

O MY FLASHBACK AT THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT

O MY HARDER BREATHING

They were in a dungeon, the possibilities of Asta getting some sort of item to help them out was high.I guess it's also really convenient that he got the second sword for that situation, at least he still lost that fight.

I only just read through it and I actually liked it quite a bit. I hadn't really liked Sanji in a while and thought the stuff with him in that arc was better than what he'd done anytime recently.

Why shouldn't blood work if water works. We're made of mostly water.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FROGSHITTER.

Rubber nen meme killed any chance for good discussion about plot holes on this cancerous board.