Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

This is Olga-Marie Arsimilat Animusphere. What are your thoughts on this fine mage?

Attached: olga-marie arsimilat animusphere.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gm_1o7/status/1160938100044029953
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73310192
youtube.com/watch?v=P8ghXxXyAuw
typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Marisbury_Animusphere
youtube.com/watch?v=_zJBSNM77rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vuqYfb9kook
youtube.com/watch?v=8JwKw3NzY1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkNQu4PdCh4
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/0814_android_os/
news.fate-go.jp/2019/0814zrfde/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S U F F E R I N G E T E R N A L D E A T H

Fuck off FGOtards.

>it's so hot

Attached: %3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.jpg (480x269, 15K)

>FGOchads

FTFY. FGO is the future of fate deal with it.

It may be the future of fate but it's still garbage

>only original looking takeuchi character in FGO
>kill her

I need this.

Attached: 1563033079427.png (512x875, 444K)

after hearing the rail zeppelin was built by vampires, i want a drawing or arcade bumstead driving a steam locomotive around

Does she want animu?

Rescue mision when!?

What a useless daughter.

Attached: 1564914223322.jpg (1315x640, 88K)

If she became a student of Waver, would she have improved to be a good enough mage to not die in FGO?

Attached: [APEX]_Fate_Grand_Order_-_Moonlight_Lostroom_(1280x720_ x264_AAC).mkv_snapshot_04.36_[2018.12.18_20. (1280x720, 362K)

Do we know anything of who Olga's mother is?

As far as I know we know nothing about a mother.

And I need this

Attached: img021.jpg (1275x1530, 1.45M)

no, she was fucked since the beginning

WHYDUNIT

I also need this.

Attached: Work together anon.jpg (316x371, 37K)

Can you return this slash?

Attached: 1564882937788.jpg (1254x1771, 747K)

she could've been a top tier magus and still been fucked by the bomb planted right under her feet.
magi have a poor track record with underestimating what muggle technology can do.

How it's no one noticed those bombs anyway doesn't Chaldea have any security?

Damnedest Alien Priestess, I can’t wait to kill her with Reines, little sis of the guy she dismissed

Not much you can do if the bombs are planted by someone who is high ranking in your organization and knows the place very well.

As well as being a demon God.

It was the command room wasn't it there should have constant sweeps especially one right before the first mission. Plus with Da Vinci there you think Da Vinci could easily detect the bombs.

So is Adashino also in the Waverbowl?

Attached: 1D8A6253-432B-47C4-854D-C76584322C19.png (350x679, 79K)

He used mortal tech though

Well, Hinako blows herself up this current event and regenerates fine, apparently it was a very special bomb

Hinako isn't even human though.

Could have hid their presence though with whatever the hell Demons can do.

Scans of hirame_sa’s Reines doujin when?

HOWDUNIT

Attached: 1471073566597.gif (460x351, 309K)

That's fair but this seems like something that should of been said at some point is my problem. Secondly if he's going to use demon powers why not just use them to incinerate Chaldea he should of been able to do it there would of been no survivors why use bombs.

Precisely

Any stitches?

Not sure. Probably can be explained but it would just be headcanon with no basis. A bit of a oversight having a non-human crypter and super mages go out to a simple bomb.

I bet they originally wanted to make her vampire.
Because blonde himecut loli vampires are GOAT.

Attached: 74516390_p0.jpg (1100x1555, 1.22M)

>vampire
>clock tower

It would be funny to have a whole arc dedicated to Chaldea unfucking the world because someone tried to save her.

>kaleido man

>suffers in excruciating pain for all eternity

What did she do to deserve this?

Everything. Her first appearance in CF and I already find her annoying.

Blackwing Lord works for the Clocktower in Talk iirc
It's more likely than you think.
Arc is friends with one Clocktower magus that acts as fence, inserting her Marble Phantasm-made Gold into the muggle economy

The bombs were personal and from Lev.

What could she of possibly done in CF to annoy you she hasn't actually done anything yet.

Faggot.

So you mean Lev not Flarous or whatever his name was planted those bombs?

And yet it's garbage your willing to shove your face into by posting in these threads.

It's Flauros, learn your Goetia you pleb.

Attached: 545_-_Flauros.jpg (980x2544, 387K)

If a bomb suddenly exploded at your feet any human would die.

Whether or not you're super, that doesn't help you with a sudden explosion unless you're extraordinarily superhuman in stats. Surprise and/or being in the coffins for Leyshifting means no one was aware and most of everyone couldn't do anything about it.

>Case Files thread
Close the door on your way out, FGOtards.

Design-wise, you can tell they wanted one bad, she's a spitting image of that beautiful archtype.

to be fair kaleido man is only a part of the clock tower because nobody really has the power to make him fuck off except for himself

I suppose it’s because she talks down to Waver even though she jobbed at the very beginning and he’s one of the best supports in the game

>be a mediocre mage herself
>still have the galls to be smug to waver
She literally only has her father's name to bank on, she doesn't even have any fancy magic of her own. And she's a spoiled brat who couldn't do shit in FGO. She's a shitter through and through. What's there to even like about her? Other than the usual fapbait aka the only reason why FGO fags even want her back.

> in the game
were talking about case files not FGO you dumb faggot and that's waver in the body of an actually good mage/heroic spirit. Also I don't recall her actually talking down to him

I want to play a mage game set in Fate, using Anima: Beyond Fantasy now.

> spoiled brat
father she idolizes dies, learns her father is evil, because of her morals lets out her Mash who she thinks is going to kill her, nearly has a mental breakdown because of all this plus the stress of her new responsibilities, no one ever thanks her or praises her, few years later she ends up be cast into Chaldeas where she will suffer for eternity. How fucking retarded are you?

Wrong sir, wrong
That’s Waver’s body, same as with Reines and Sima Yi

Yu/Hinako was part of the Clock Tower, and she's a vampire thing

>waah woe is me pls praise me for being a shitter
Just go back to /vg/, gacha addicts. She's a pointless and useless character whose sole purpose is being like the first black dude to die in a horror movie.
>because of her morals
lol you mean actually acting as a normal human and not a dick as magus are tend to be wow such a high bar.

Ms. Adashino seems like the kind of magus who would manipulate our poor lad Waver into pleasuring her with a fish.

jesus christ her serving no real purpose in the story has nothing to do with what we were talking about don't move the fucking goalpost.
Secondly somehow I doubt your dumb ass would ever lend a hand to someone you thought was going to kill you. Thirdly I never said anything about it being a high bar it was an example of her suffering you jackass

fine whatever the point is he is the vessel of Zhuge Liang and it's not his power

Yep.

Then I really have to wonder about Chaldea's security

At that point it was being ran by Olga, that shit wouldn't have happened with Moneybilly.

>implying Lev isn't smart enough to bypass it
Also in the end Lev had been a high-ranking staff of Chaldea since 1999 and Olga 100% trusted him so...

Attached: IMG_0386.png (624x880, 768K)

My point is don't they ever sweep for bombs especially right before the first mission.

Where's the Touko cameo?

You got CGDCT instead

Never

>implying Olga is smart enough to do that, especially when she has just started working in Chaldea for 3 years and only cares about herself as shown in Lostroom

That would be like Nasa doing security sweeps of Mission Control before they did the moon landing.

Nobody suspected that there were anti-Humanity demon gods running around.

I'm so going to enjoy killing this smug prick.

That's a dumb comparison Chaldea is falacity designed to ensure humanity's future by sending time travelers who summon legendary people to solve the problem they already knew humanity was in danger the must of consider the possibility that would have enemies who might attack them.

Couldn't they just rayshift to before explosion and stop Flauros?

Her design is fantastic.

well can't say if Olga is smart enough or not she wasn't around long enough to make that judgment but you think Da Vinci or Romani would think of it. Also not caring about humanity's future not the same as only caring yourself I am pretty sure she cared about Lev.

>hey director could you check the security again
>shut up romani and get out of here

Also i don't think Da Vinci cares enough to tell Olga to do that. Hell did they even interact onscreen before ? Considering the way Olga treated other staff and she is not a talent magus at all i doubt if Da Vinci likes her.

Is this the lord of elementals, Maxwell?

FUCK FGO FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER

Attached: 1559687420690.jpg (947x1300, 956K)

No.

Probably doesn't actually mean anything since it was just some weird dream but in Lostroom Romani said Da Vinci saw Olga as a little sister. Also it doesn't really matter if Da Vinci cares about Olga or not it's about making sure Chaldea succeeds in saving humanity.

Luvia looks so cute when she is not talking. The moment she opens her mouth though...

So is giga nigga going to be a hero in Rail Zepplin or is going to job?

>waverbowl
He's gay for Alex and doesn't care about anyone else.

Why not?

I hope they bring her back.

In the book they skipped.

>Marisbilly is a better director than Olga
>Romani is a better director than Olga
>Da Vinci is a better director than Olga
>Gordolf is a better director than Olga (and also can Rayshift)
>Kirsch is a better successor for Lordship and is the number one disciple of Marisbilly (and also can Rayshift)
>all of them treat other people around them better than what Olga did
Olga's life is truly a failure. She didn't really deserve that """death""" but she didn't deserve anything good or praise either.

No, Chaldeas' mission was to "maintain the Human Order". This included things like looking through the timeline to spot events that may fuck up humanity, getting a host of super-soldiers through demi-Servants, summoning actual servants, etc. The whole time-traveling Master thing was only put into motion after the first singularity was discovered.

The original Fuyuki mission was just an investigation of wtf is happening in that un-observable singularity. Nobody expected that the culprit was already among them before they even began the mission.

Olga is a good person who had the disgrace to be born to a particularly autistic mage family. She just acted as she was taught, haughty and annoying like every fucking mage is.
Gordolf had time to stop being a failure. Olga didn't. It's not like not being able to Rayshift makes you useless.

Marisbury should have raised her better instead of fapping over ancient jew kings.

Attached: 1565237659499.jpg (1700x2879, 1.37M)

I blame possessed Levi

>black people
>being a hero

Why did Saber retain her memory of the last war again?

You know, considering that his HGW was different from the other timelines' (being the first and only in his timeline) I wonder what other servants were summoned besides Solomon.

What did they do?

Adachii's snake is defanged.

Read the VN.

What are the chances Rail Zepplin use the invites to harvest mystic eyes?

>being a secondary

I think it would be interesting if the servant line-up remained the same as f/sn with Solomon being caster instead. Imagine getting saber and thinking you have the war in the bag and the fucking Caster just snaps his finger and your servant disintegrates.

Not that user, but IIRC the world will just alter itself back to how history "should be", which in this case will be everyone bombed. When they fix the singularity, history slowly just changes everything back to the way it was recorded.

Think it was mostly the same as the fuyuki war with a few alterations. Such as Cu being caster and Benkei being lancer perhaps.

Solomon himself was an eighth servant in the war, he wasn't officially part of it. Marisberry summoned him at Chaldea, came to Fuyuki with him, and crushed everyone and ran off with the grail while erasing the fact that he was ever there.

Ah you're right. I forgot about the fact he used Chaldeas back then to summon Solomon. Is it confirmed that singularity F is the same as that hgw in some way? Makes sense honestly.

Dunno, but its all we have to go on with Fuyuki in that time-line. Even if it was warped.

Well yeah education is really important. Gordolf was taught by Toole eventhough it's just 3 months but that's enough for him to be a good person, get trauma of her, value every single life (including those homunculi of his family), know how to cook and not become a Clock Tower-alike magus. This is the biggest difference between Olga and Gordolf too since Olga still falls into this category while Gordolf doesn't, which is why he does not get along well with the Clock Tower/MA. Anyway Olga didn't get that treatment so obviously she will act different from him.

Attached: IMG_7358.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

>Benkei being lancer
But how? I thought that the Fuyuki HGW didn't allow native servants to be summoned and Kojiro was a unique case, or was it different in the FGO timeline?

Who is the tag along Waver brought to the train?

He’s a fake

In FGO timeline there was only one HGW so it was probably vastly different.

Caules. He was Berserker of Black's master in Apoc.

Caulew from Apocrypha.
He also appeared in am ewrlier episode
He is the dorm guy that has a PC

He's still Japanese though, and the point was to avoid home-field advantage.

Benkei in Fateverse is really a normalfag guy who was in Yoshitsune's army, but ran away during the final battle. And regretted forever that he basically let Yoshitsune and Benkei die without helping them. So in order to atone he disguses himself as Benkei, and goes around telling everyone he meets the wonders of Benkei, and how Benkei is the greatest ever, Benkei is the most amazing ever. And since people believed him, and thought he was Benkei, he got recorded in the throne by mistake. So now even beyond death he goes on an eternal quest of redemption over his cowardice.

Dunno if that changes anything though.

Wait he looks totally different. Well I guess anyone would grow up for reanimated zombie waifu.

Is Gray pregnant?

Yes, and I'm the father.

>we're going to auction off mystic eyes, would everyone with mystic eyes please step forward now

We've reached the moment when if you're played the VN but not the mobage then you are the filthy secondary.

Who are the other important dudes on the train?

There is arab guy from the trapped mansion mission.

Attached: 1563723465145.jpg (700x1625, 162K)

Attached: 1553701727824.jpg (868x1252, 275K)

Wouldn't the premonition eyes be useful during the holy grail war?

I mean, not anymore.

That animusphere skirt lift - is she hinting at something?

All girls in this series are thirsty.

It is free for the taking in the auction now.

Who is the raven loli?

How dare you imply such thinga about our precious Rose? Lady Rita is a prim and proper vampire aristocrate and a fine connoisseur of Mystic Eyes, she would never steal them.
She prefers to do auctions instead.

Attached: Rodin.png (310x668, 363K)

Attached: 1564945014439.png (850x1200, 1.07M)

Luvia was prettier in this anime.

Is that what it is? I thought she was just playing with her skirt.

It probably is, but it looks very enticing.

Not the same timeline.

>Where's the Touko cameo?

Probably in that anime-only side plot Luvia and Kairi are going to be involved in

Burning to death for all eternity but without the death

she got diavolo'd

Wait I thought it was before the fate apoc time?

AKA she got hit by Gold Experience Requiem.

She looks FAT in everything else for some reason

No, this is the F/SN timeline. Apoc's timeline was different in that Amakusa was summoned instead of Manjew in the 3rd HGW.

Olga is doomed to burn in everything she's in.

Attached: sion.png (1129x1600, 1.61M)

Killed by a bomb, her spirit went back in time
However then her spirit got caught in a blackhole and feels eternal pain for the rest of time unable to escape.

This manga is seriously fucking confusing.

Is it really fair to do this comparison though?
I'm sure having Guda around would've changed her for the better.
Killed her in like the first hour of the game.

Church Nigga gonna die next huh?

I still don't understand why cant she just die normally? How did her eternal suffering work?

What did Olga-Marie Arsimilat Animusphere mean by this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.18_[2019.08.18_12.52.38].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

So Waver receive a note to meet up somewhere and he did not followed up?

It's disturbing that nobody at Chaldea even seems to care that Olga's soul was essentially thrown into hell.

Fuck, i had hopes for this to get better once they started to adapt the novels but they completely outdid anything i could hope for. This episode was 20x better than the previous ones

Are the rainbow-tier eyes going to be Death Perception?

It's Balor's eyes

There's nothing more immersion-breaking than a purple clown walking into the room during a supposed tense event. Her design clashes with everyone else there as well. Who the fuck greenlit this?

Attached: visualaids.jpg (350x490, 39K)

It's probably because Olga no longer had a physical body so her soul got absorbed into Chaldeas' magic artificial black hole. At least that's what it looked like in the anime.

Fuck so its even more overpowered, that's a hell of a thing to be selling

The staff looked at how that pink girl in Last Encore did nothing, and said, for crying out loud Nasu, how many times are you going to do this

Because she's dead (from Chaldea and MA's perspective) and preventing the incineration is their first priority. Chaldeas is a very dangerous thing yet necessary for Rayshift system so as long as it's still working, it's better to not mess with it.

She came from the mountains and is unaware feminine charms do not work on Waver because he prefers strong redhead men.

Pretty half-assed attempt at seduction too.

Attached: 1561874165024.jpg (661x1000, 108K)

If Alien girl isn't Olga, I bet FGO will have FMA ending where the Gudas and Mashu went exploring the world to learn how to save Olga.

Attached: 1564812644946.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

If Chaldeas becomes normal again can't Olga just live there without suffering since Chaldeas is a model of the real Earth?

He means no one gave it a second thought or even miss her i mean roman and davinci.

I want those thighs.

>I bet FGO will have FMA ending where the Gudas and Mashu went exploring the world to learn how to save Olga
Implying FGO will ever have an ending.
But I wish they'd just have a story piece with them finding and saving Olga.
Fuck alien bullshit or blacked Avenger shit, I want normal Olga back.

Attached: 1547166226247.jpg (654x901, 428K)

>blacked Avenger shit
Explain please user.

Chaldeas already became normal again.
But then part 2 happened and it got frozen by Anastasia.

Guda and Mashu remembered her death in the Prologue December, thus made the Priestess surprised.

Wait the second reply meant for

Speaking of which, saving Olga requires the Third Magic and a new body at least right ? Though the fact that her soul/mind got thrown into Chaldeas, her existence is "the absence/non-existent" according to Lostroom booklet and all the trace of her on this world is already gone, i doubt if her soul can even be materialized

Well, I'm overexaggerating.
But FGO randomly adds BLACKED versions of existing servants, picrelated is GARcher Emiya for example.
There's also BLACKED Arjuna. somewhat BLACKED Cu, and BROWNED Okita.
I don't want that to potentially happen to Olga

Attached: 1537309094252.png (512x724, 355K)

Maybe her mind and body went inside that alien girl, who knows.

Tard.

She's on the same level of dogshit as Elizabeth to me.
I'm getting awful flashbacks of liz every time she appears.

WHYDUNIT

MY DEAR.

Attached: 1562562924812.png (1280x720, 417K)

Demiya being a thing is just because of Takeuchi user. Nasu even tried to stop it but he failed.

Takeuchi needs to be stopped.

>mind and body
>body
Her body got destroyed already user. Mind contains emotion and vague memory while Soul contains memory and vague emotion btw.

Yeah, Demiya is a complete turd. What the fuck were they thinking?

>Artoria Lily is because of Takeuchi
>Artoria Santer Alter is because of Takeuchi
>Emiya Alter is because of Takeuchi
>Raikou being female is because of Takeuchi
>Ushi being female is because of Takeuchi (if i remember correctly)
Well at least he didn't invent the "Altria" name, which is Nasu's idea.

Attached: ECKtYhFUIAEeivq.jpg (625x1100, 100K)

>thus made the Priestess surprised.
wat

?

Just Nasu being funny, hence why we’re bringing out the guns in Las Vegas right now

whos the Priestess

It's Lev who said that it was destroyed and he probably didn't predict something else in that outcome. They didn't showed it or confirmed that her body was blowed up to pieces so hard they need a whole week to wash her remains from the chaldea's walls. I think that if there is a way to revive Olga then it's probably have something to do with alien lady, that's all.

Pic related. She is the Priestess of the Foreign Star and is also the spokesperson of the main antagonist.

Attached: IMG_0488.png (800x618, 407K)

Cute

Does Yvette's family just ritually gouge out one of their eyes so they can mix and match mystic eye gems? Or does her normal eye just go into some magic compartment while there's a mystic eye installed?

Who is best for waver?
hard mode: it has to be a girl

Romani did though, he even kept her room clean and made offerings which is a respectful way to remember the dead.

She's not suffering either, the eternity is just a matter of perspective, she just died.

I think the Japanese are easily seduced by unnecessarily long names in their anime/manga

Iskander (female).

>gold eyes
The mother is the DNA sample he got from Solomon's ring. joking aside, there's no mention of her mother or a mother at all.

Attached: EBIbN1mU0AAoohM.jpg (680x680, 56K)

I don't think that would save her from Heroic Spirit BOMBER.

>Ushi being female is because of Takeuchi (if i remember correctly)
Not technically correct. The original character designer of Ushi gave her a more traditional armor and clothing. Takeuchi told him to make it a bit more revealing. Artist got mad and removed almost all her clothes as a way of telling Takeuchi it looks stupid. Takeuchi saw it and approved it, and here we are today.

Olga didn't trust Da Vinci, but she trusted the guy who put the bomb under her feet. She keep away from Da Vinci and didn't want her around.

Why, you think when they can perform the incineration ritual? Of course it was special.

Why was everyone tense when the church guy was there?

>Secondly if he's going to use demon powers why not just use them to incinerate Chaldea he should of been able to do it there would of been no survivors why use bombs.
Whydunit?

Why bother with bombing Chaldea when Goetia didn't give a shit and he could have just incinerated the period as he was supposed to do, hmm? Why go to Fuyuki when it's not even his objective and task? It's a singularity they didn't cause. Why plant a bomb under Olga and the Crypters rather than just incinerate everybody from the beginning?

Good god, when will this hack finally retire and stop fucking up Fate with his design ideas and his saberfaces.

She wasn't. Marisbury doctored her background. She was in hiding, and he made a fake ID and identity for her to join Chaldea.

cite your sources, because nasu wrote his retarded kiara backstory. I doubt nasu cares about emiya at all. He even wanted to rewrite heavens feel for the movies, full rewrites.

I doesn't fucking matter. I don't care about getting more Olga content, I care about the original Olga experiencing endless agony.

And from her perspective she suffered from eternity. Which is even worse, god fucking dammit.

In his latest interview with Famitsu
>With regards to Artoria Lily, Santa Alter, and Emiya Alter, it was Takeuchi’s fault. They were extraneous from a scenario perspective so it wasn’t a writer’s idea. Just Takeuchi going “I want a cute character” and “I want an Alter for Emiya”. For example, the writer’s side wouldn’t suggest an Emiya Alter since an Emiya fallen to evil couldn’t be said to be Emiya. But since Takeuchi wanted it, they rethought the matter and came up with a special case where it could be possible. And after rethinking and rewriting that concept, they came up with a character that was actually popular with the players and added more to the story by his presence.

jesus christ that's fucking disgusting

She literally sent Roman away because she didn't like having him around (probably because her father liked him better than he cared about her too). She hated Da Vinci too, and didn't want her around despite how Da Vinci insisted she was like a younger sister. Olga was a cunt who looks down anyone who isn't a blueblood magus. So she only trusted Lev.

>Marisbury should have raised her
He pawed her off to someone else.

Attached: Ds3UQfFVsAA0Wlw.jpg (537x639, 54K)

>Such as Cu being caster and Benkei being lancer perhaps.
Or Medusa Lancer as retconned by Nasu.

"no matter how many zeros gather together they'll still be zeros" maybe this is what Marisbilly thinks about Olga

>Gudas and Mashu went exploring the world to learn how to save Olga.
You realize Lostbelts isn't about saving shit let alone some meaningless enemy?

Yes, like we saved all those worlds we ended, right, destroying million of lives? Lostbelts is edgy as fuck. The priestess is a void, she can't be saved, you save Gordolf in place of Olga and the priestess was watching.

>They didn't showed it or confirmed that her body was blowed up to pieces so hard they need a whole week to wash her remains from the chaldea's walls.
Roman knew she was dead if you re-read the prologue. He wasn't surprised about the reveal. He probably found her body.

Is this the power of denial? Olga COULDN'T rayshift as long she lived. That much is stayed in Lostroom mats by the way. She was indeed a ghost.

I won't stop hoping, not until the bitter end!

>she can't be saved
You don't know that!

The fucker should really just stick entirely to the management side of things. Let someone like Wada or Pako be the art directory or whatever is the position of top dog of the arts related department. Anything to do with actual drawing or approving designs, Takeuchi needs to just fuck off. Maybe let him draw some CE art for special events and nothing more.

She's alive in Case Files. Why you care about who and who dies in some other timeline?

Because they don't exactly get along with the church bunch. And some of the people (if you can call some of them people) would likely be considered heretics to the church.

Who is this? Doesn't look like another Saberface.

Ain't talking about Case Files, user. Pay attention!

because FGO is the only timeline that TM still advances, only exception being extraverse. and they only advance that because marisbilly fucked the world.

>only exception being extraverse
She's dead in extraverse too. MBN weird manga had an Extraish setting.

twitter.com/gm_1o7/status/1160938100044029953
>Loli Vinci's profile clarifies that FGO world is currently dying due to Overcount 1999
(TL of that part: Having lived through hundreds upon millions of years, this planet is on its deathbed. / O children, who were given a mere tens of a millennia for evolution. / Do grant unto this dying star a final dream. / At that small, yet ever brilliant, conclusion of childhood.)

>According to Last Encore's official website, it's caused by the damage to the nucleus of the Earth's soul.
(TL of Overcount 1999 entry on LE website:
A mysterious phrase, mentioned by Twice.
Per a decisive depletion of resources, the era where began the decline of Man.
Its cause is unclear.
The resources of the Earth, theoretically beyond the consumption of man, came to depletion; the [capacity] by which life could be sustained was from the World lost.
Upon its Core (?, kaku) -- what could be called its very soul -- did the Earth sustain damage; or so he stated, but...)

>Chaldeas is the replica of the planetary body of Earth by utilizing the soul of the Earth as a foundation.
>Sheba was created in 1999

Also regarding the mana depletion in Extra timeline, there's a part in Last Encore scriptbook
>The name is XXXXXX. That is the cause of the stagnation of human history in Extra world.
And coincidentally Marisbilly's name in JP fits that part.

The female self insert of FGO.

Attached: chaldea summer.jpg (2273x690, 329K)

I remember when the BL cucks laughed at the idea of Moneybill being the "alien god" (or the maker of him) and the actual person behind that ritual as we said.

Where's your fucking god now?

Attached: EBIA8MoU4AENYXB.jpg (680x383, 24K)

I'm not denying that she is dead, I'm talking that if there is way to ressurect her then I think it should be linked to alien girl. Or it could be not, they still can come up with whatever explanation they want or just leave her dead.

She can return without being resurrected. As Servant or something.

Time gets fucky in a singularity. As far as we're concerned she died in an instant, as far as she's concerned time stretches out to infinity.
Yes it should work the other way around but Nasu is not an astrophysicist.

To be fair, it is a pretty dumb plot progress. I'm basically just waiting how much ridiculous the lostbelts and alien shit is going to get.

It wasn't dumb. It was fairly obvious if you use half of a braincell and aren't distracted by tentacle lolis thinking they mattered.

There're already nips in twitter, old TM theorists, that explain the "God of Another Planet" could simply be an observing/administration program for the newly minted Earth in the new galaxies they have created artificially and sustained within those trees, which are just storing data. Chaldeas observed and stored data too. Very true with the whole gods = systems autism Nasu loves. Something went awry as it does with shit like this. The strongest theory right now is that the god uses as foundation Marisbury's soul (not his personality/heart), so when Daybit was saying to stop this or he'll die, he wasn't just threatening/warning, but stating a fact he'll have to die for his project. So Marisbury took his own life.

>female self insert of FGO
What a shame. So she gets no lewds?

I would hope that it was done that way intentionally. Even though he isn't an astrophysicist, the entire process is described on a fucking japanese wiki.

What is it with you people who think that being foreshadowed instantly mean that it's no longer dumb? You can set up the plot lines and still find it dumb when a thing happens.

She gets a lot of porn with male Servants and sometimes faceless people.

Attached: 76146518_p0.jpg (706x1000, 594K)

Fem Guda. (You) basically.

There's already one of those, user.

And she gets plenty.

>all this discussion over Olga

Pure, raw autism. I was kinda annoyed too with how she died, by the way.

She just showed up in the anime. Of course people are going to talk about her.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73310192

Attached: 73310192_p0.png (600x847, 321K)

Nasu just seems to have forgotten that regardless of time slowing down for others observing you, for you observing yourself time always moves at one second per second. Relativity.

>the chuuni eyepatch wasn't here just for show

Sounds like the standard seniority/family running the organization things again. Most young people can run laps around old farts at work.

She hadn't done anything yet, user.

And she's already dead...

The whole pseudo personality of Gray works. She doesn feel like another Saberclone.

...Oh, who am I trying to deceive?

Her personality is nothing like Saber.

Is Olga and her servant from the novels as well? From how people talked I thought Olga was shoved in CF to shill FGO. So I just assumed that they are doing their own version of the novel's story, with stuff like her and Caules being there.

Imagine actually taking FGO seriously. A "game" that every 5 minutes breaks the 4th wall and laughs about gacha despite being the jewest filthy gachashit on the market.

Anyone enjoying that garbage needs professional help.

Attached: 8e8567eb16ec2fe18afc1cacf1fe14ff.png (2000x2000, 2.12M)

Vol 4 & 5 got released in 2016, and FGO already became popular at that point though.

Sure, but I'm just wondering if those characters appeared in the novels originally. The story is pretty different if they werent there originally.

Nothing in the main story has ever mentioned gacha and only a small handful of fourth wall breaks have ever occurred, mostly by Merlin.

Attached: 1551022992488.png (462x496, 221K)

So where are the gudakoxsquirrel doujins?

Olga is originally from FGO, Trisha isn't

So who was Trisha serving in the novel? I assume that she was the first murder anyway.

Why was the Round Table occupied by so many stupids?

What do you mean ? Both Olga and Caules appeared in the novel. This case also explained why Marisbilly didn't participate in the 5th HGW of FSN timeline.

Attached: IMG_1728.jpg (2048x1514, 360K)

Blackbeard was a wall breaking machine. Half of the jokes with Roman are like that.

Sumanai mastah for ruining Apocrypha, perhaps a gamble would be more to your taste?

Attached: 1565790367889.jpg (1200x675, 154K)

Then I've just been fed wrong info. I honestly thought that both of them were anime only additions.

They're the Knights of the Round Table, not the Scholars of the Round Library.

Her full name is Olga-Marie Arsimilat Dumitru Margareta Cornelia Leopold Blanca Karola Aeon Ignatia Raphaela Niketas S. Animusphere

>>end of FGO
>>god praises MC for saving the world
>>MC: Saving the world? I cant even save a girl (Olga)
Kino

Redeemed Lancelot berserker when?

Daybit Sama is truly wise. Or should we say ..... Beochad???

youtube.com/watch?v=P8ghXxXyAuw

Attached: I didn't vote for you.jpg (1000x538, 97K)

That's a long fucking family line.

taking some fashion cues from 80s Ted Danson there.

Why everyone fear Holy Church?

They don't look that strong.

Who would win in a war between Clock tower and Holy church?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.00_[2019.08.18_13.08.05].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Depends on who's willing to go all out.
If the Magus Association is truly going all out, then the world ends in violent destruction. Lift not the seal of Atlas. But if the Church is going all out and the MA is not, then the Burial Agency almost certainly puts down everything personally. Ciel didn't seem to have much to fear from Barthomeloi Lorelei and she's one of the most powerful magi alive.
But no matter what, it's a bloody, pyrrhic victory for either side and untold amounts of lore and invaluable relics get irreversibly destroyed, millions die, and the vampires win.

kirei as he reaches nirvana from jacking off so hard

Magi have crest, right? So they are getting stronger on each generation. And they have wide range of application.

In a fight between a standard magi and an executionner, who would win?

>Magi have crest, right? So they are getting stronger on each generation. And they have wide range of application.
You're making a big assumption there. All the magic crest serves as is a fleshy grimoire, essentially. It grants a base of spells to work with that the holder doesn't need to train to use. It doesn't grant them more magic circuits or superior magic power. Magic lineages can wither and die out.
Some uniquely strong magi are born in the modern day like Rin, Sakura, and Flat, but on the whole magic gets weaker over time as mystery drains from the world (blame Thomas Edison).
>In a fight between a standard magi and an executionner, who would win?
Executors are trained for killing heretical magi. A "standard" magus isn't really trained for combat at all. No question Executor victory in this case.
You need a lineage appropriate for combat like the Edelfelt or Fraga, or an extremely high quality magus lineage like Archibald to stand a chance.

You're basing a lot of that off of Rin, who only had a 200-year-old crest. The Tohsaka weren't even that talented. Rin pretty much surpasses her entire lineage on her own.

I don't see what you mean. What I said applies to basically any magical lineage that we know of.

A crest is far more important than you know. It's an accumulation of knowledge. Inheriting a crest means that you inherit the knowledge that your predecessors amassed. It allows you to incorporate the knowledge of your predecessors without having to go out of your way to learn it.

For instance, take a theoretical physicist. That physicist has a son who also wants to be a physicist. However, the son cannot directly benefit from the father's knowledge. The son has to learn from scratch, beginning with nothing and working his way up from years of dedicated study. The father could teach the son, of course, but the father has no way of feeding his own son his knowledge directly. Even if the father wrote notes, the son would still have to read all those notes himself. But for magi, the crest allows them to pass on the spells they had achieved to their successors. Thus, if a magus learned a particular set of spells, the child who inherits that crest won't have to learn all those spells from scratch. By inheriting the crest, the child also inherits the spells. The reason Rin doesn't benefit much from her own crest is because the Tohsaka are a 200-year-old lineage of second rate magi. There's nothing in that crest that Rin probably couldn't achieve on her own in a short period of time.

Furthermore, the crest itself is made up of circuits, meaning that the inheritor of a crest will receive a greater number of circuits in addition to what he was originally born with. You really can't go wrong with more circuits. More circuits means more power.

And how strong is kirei compared to other executionners? He is high tier?

Guess also unorthodox magi can fight them.

I read a lot of fate stuff and there is very few info about holy church. Guess we know more from tsukihime, right?

At his prime, he was considered to be an excellent Executor. Dunno how he ranked, but he was probably inferior to Ciel and Riesbyfe.

We didn't know Olga long enough to know how competent she was as a director it's not really fair to compare her against the others. I mean it's not like Da Vinci or Romani caught wind of Lev's plan either if your counting that against her.

Yes why that's what I want to know.

I knew this thread would be nothing but FGO shitters discussing their headcanon.
You retards really do kill anything fun.

The magic crest, while comprised of magic circuits, is still a foreign body that will never be as useful as natural circuits that weren't surgically implanted. It can be used to support, but primarily it's just information, no different than being read from a book.
They're precious for being the result of lifetimes of study, and thus invaluable for furthering a life of research from the get-go, but they are not instant tickets to combat prowess, which is what's being discussed.

When you say she sent Roman away when are you talking about. Yes I recall her saying she didn't know how to deal with Da Vinci but she hadn't fired her yet so Da Vinci should of still been around to sweep for bombs. Also I don't think Da Vinci not being a blueblood magus was the issue rather Da Vinci's personality you just making stupid assumptions.

Gray just doesn't have the personality needed to be a mage. The Church would have been a better fit for her. She just needs a good, understanding mentor like this mystic eyes Church dude. Kirei could also have been an interesting mentor for Gray but he's obviously never going to meet her.

>Longinus is an actual servant in Requiem

>Hey remember fate zero. Yeahfate zero was so cool. Let's talk about the holy grail war, yeah servants. Hey here's a short clip of Arthur!
Will this ever come out of the shadow of fate?

Attached: 1565486770904.png (502x492, 342K)

>will a fate anime ever come out of the shadow of fate?
a-user...?

What can the church do outside of martial arts? Magic exists. God doesnt

They have their own brand of magecraft that they consider the only valid one.

>They don't look that strong.
Every single member of the Executors we have seen is basically a trained superhuman assassin.

How is that not strong? They even have cyborgs.

Attached: 198.jpg (1240x1754, 276K)

Based Hansa, I yearn for a cameo.

The Church and the Mage's Association was at war for centuries. Now they are at a cold war/unstable peace, but that's a recent development.

Isn't that dude Dilo's friend? Would he teach Sakura some cyborg priest kung fu?

In Tsukihime worlds the Church-
, Association and the Vampires are in a three way deadlock where the Association could destroy the Church, the Church could destory the Vampires and thr Vampires could destroy the Association. But actually moving forward and destroying other faction would let your faction too weak to survive the remaining one.
Who knows what's happening on Fate worlds

It's fine, Sakura got an archbishop who loves her like a daughter as her teacher, even knowing her past. I think that as a whole is changing. If there is anything still wrong it's that they treat Caren like shit and broke her into a maso. But Kirei deserves a good deal of the blame for being a shitty father and dumping her ina convent, knowing she has inherited her mom's spiritual illness traits.

Most mages don't appear to be very strong either based on UBW

He also won the last HGW. Him and his Master seem to be pretty strong.

Attached: Fate.Requiem.full.2557284.jpg (1402x2048, 469K)

Sakura isn't a member of the Association amd doesnt subscribe to the morality and lifestyle of one tho

They got miracles that totally aren't magecraft guise we swear, martial arts, lots of artifacts/mystic codes (keys of providence, holy scriptures, holy cloths, etc).
They have also their knight orders (from where Roastbeef comes from) and the Burial Agency (a group of people who don't have to follow the church doctrines and can use and do whatever, as long as it's effective in killing heretics)

She has connections there though, she mentions her contacts were telling her about Rin being on trial in HF True. It's just she isn't a formal member, as Rin gave her a letter of introduction in that ending.

I thought that kimono with elongated sleeves were for unmarried young women? and that kimono are less decorated/ become more neutral and plain over the course of a woman's life. Is she still trying to advertise herself as available to Weiba-san?

Why is Waver such an unapologetic incel?

Attached: 445678132.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

he has realised there are more important things like the feeling of being conquered inside

Doujins are already written.

Attached: rape time.jpg (849x1200, 177K)

Too bad Waver hates jap culture aside from videogames and would never know that.

>Your disdain for woman is legendary

Reines looks more stacked than Gray in that picture and I don't like it

Since when mystic eyes are easily transferable? And why go out of the way to hold an auction on a train? Isn't that rather inconvenient?

Dilo found him in the spanish mountains.

They aren't, but Rail Zeppelin just also offers the means to transplant or extract Mystic Eyes, so it's a really useful place.

shouldnt gray have the exact same breast size as Saber?

She's going to grow up and become a Tituria face

She better fucking not holy shit

I hate it but you're right. Gray's cleavage is already stretched and has a slight sagging aspect due to the weight of her breasts. What the fuck do we do, bros?

Physically speaking she is already an year older than Saber (Saber stopped growing at 14, Gray's 15)

Thanks, I found quite a bit of material. She is cute.

Attached: fujimaru_ritsuka_and_merlin_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_kyou_ningiou.png (1280x1810, 1.61M)

"I will make sure to give a suitable reward"
what do you think, user?

Attached: 62821374_p0.jpg (720x975, 318K)

Lorelei is definitely stronger than Ciel however. She has a hobby of hunting down Dead Apostle Ancestors during their most powerful time. Ciel only goes up to fight servants/DAAs in a defensive battle in terms of power. Considering the church is more specialized in vampire hunting then Lorelei just comes out as ridiculous.

The thing is mages usually don't need to be strong. It's a lot more efficient to make a combat-optimized familiar meant for fighting that's got less capabilities than the maker in terms of magic but is way stronger for killing. It's like someone working out and training to become a boxer versus making a gun and shooting someone with it.

Most mages are basically like scientists. Only combat oriented mages or multi-faceted geniuses are strong.

Fate's Lorelei doesn't fight DAAs though.

>>be Waver
>>live with this hotty
>>doesnt tap that

Strange Fake isn't a good example of the Church or Mages.
They live in a bullshit world line where DAs are Tsuki tier, but human order is also strong. It's the only universe where you could legitimately find out if Shiki can kill Servants.

Holy shit

She's still the Supreme Mage of the Modern Era

"No way, fag".

>Shiki can kill Servants
Shiki can kill servants in any timeline.
I remember Ciel did something to Shiki (removed some limiter?) so he could have Servant-tier speed and reaction time. What was it about again? It wasn't in the VN I think. Melty Blood manga maybe?

user you don't understand the difference between Tsuki and Fate and why Tsuki mages generally get downgraded in Fate world lines.

I still don't understand why Waver wants to get penetrated by Alexander again so badly.

>I remember Ciel did something to Shiki (removed some limiter?) so he could have Servant-tier speed and reaction time.
Haha okay bro, gonna need a source on that one.

>Shiki can kill servants in any timeline.
Didn't Nasu just say Shiki and Akiha in Fate world were entirely different from their Tsukihime counterparts which including their abilities in the Famitsu interview though?

He can't get past his first crush, kinda similar to how Shirou is stuck with Saber, he'll remember that experience for all his life.

What Nasu says or does is irrelevant nowadays.

Attached: ECQKG4JU0AA34XA.jpg (1232x678, 127K)

I think he was just giving and hypotetical example there.

In exchange of MC ded and become heroic spirit or pseudo-servant, Olga will alive.

I'm not your "bro" but it was Sion in MB actually.

Attached: meltyblood_v01_130.png (830x1200, 165K)

is that page supposed to prove anything?

>popular with player
>disgusting
I guess you hate succesful idea. There is a difference between the mind behind Fate as Masterpiece Takeuchi and common anonymous on Yea Forums.

I'm not going to post the rest but after that he steamrolled Ciel in a fist fight. So not explicitly servant-levels of speed but above Ciel for sure

brethren of the moving eastern images

I haven't the MB manga in forever, but are you sure Shion didn't just release Shiki from Etherlite here?

When will we get gacha Grand Order of Tsukihime. The Full Moon Order featuring (You) as the agent of church.

>release Shiki from Etherlite here
No idea.

Attached: meltyblood_v01_178.jpg (435x404, 63K)

God... how I HATE fgofags...

Fate Grand Order is non-canon, so I'm expecting Olga to live happily ever after in Case Files.

I don't get how some imp/incubus descendant type of character is the strongest mage in Fate universe.

Oh so she just buffed him with it.

>don't waste my time on gachashit but read case files
>at the end of volume 5 Olga gets better and seems to get along with Waver and Reines
>find out later about the eternally dying thing
Why does FGO ruin everything? I like Olga.

Etherlite is ridiculously overpowered honestly.

>Fate Grand Order is non-canon
>when it is one of the three main Fate works together with FSN and Hollow Ataraxia
>when its timeline is in the Trunk/Primary Branch
I know it has a lot of bullshit things but still.
Also Marisbilly will meet Kirschtaria someday so...

Moonlight Lostroom reveals she hates Da Vinci and doesn't want her around, Roman insists that Da Vinci is fond of her as a younger sister. Basically she was nowhere in the fucking mission DESPITE being the tech department expert because of Olga's bigoted views.

>gotards are the primaries now
Fuck you Nasu

It's non-canon in the "Clock Tower in 2015" wordline (F/SN, F/HA, F/Z, CF, F/SF?), but it is canon in its own (and F/SN is not canon there), just like Apocrypha is canon in its own worldline and not canon in the rest.

Her design is good.

Attached: DsKrwTQXQAEqfZJ.jpg (1079x750, 189K)

You are a much better and clever person than someone who needs to deal and give answer to every foolish words user post here.

Dude, Ataraxia is a fan disc, even shit like fz or apoc are more qualified to be called main fate works.

Personally I always assumed Da Vinci was simply unfazed by the Bomb cause of being a Servant. I don't remember if it was actually said if Da Vinci was around also were the fuck are you getting this Olga's bigoted views thing?

>"Clock Tower in 2015" wordline (F/SN, F/HA, F/Z, CF, F/SF?)
Nasu specifically said CT 2015 happened in Mahoyo/Tsuki timeline tho.
Lostroom booklet confirmed Lev also commited suicide in FSN timeline too btw.

>It's non-canon in the "Clock Tower in 2015" wordline (F/SN, F/HA, F/Z, CF, F/SF?)
Clocktower 2015 worldline is officially Tsukihime/Mahoyo according to Nasu's bamboo diary.

what the hell is this mushroom even doing
>Lev also commited suicide
Well, the point still stands then.

Olga looks down anyone who isn't from an old magus family. She's bigotted staple of the aristocratic faction (she even cuts her ties with Reines because she doesn't side with that POV in case files later in the novels). Da Vinci wasn't around because Olga didn't trust her. You have Moonlight Lostroom to blatantly have her say she doesn't like or trust Da Vinci.

>what the hell is this mushroom even doing
A billion dollars per year of pure profit

Too bad Typemoon don't think so then

Attached: IMG_0535.jpg (1269x709, 75K)

Yes I know she doesn't like Da Vinci we've been over this. Can't say about the claim about cutting ties with Renies but sounds like bullshit since she doesn't seem to be looking down on Waver.

She's the cutest. Official art, by the way.

Attached: Dt3ydd-UcAAN7hL.jpg (1200x829, 319K)

She got killed by a tree.

>Olga to live happily ever after in Case Files.
No when her father is literally the potential main antagonist for the entire Fate franchise and she is just a tool.

typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Marisbury_Animusphere
Question. It is said that Olga's dad wished 'money' to the holy grail.
From my understanding of finance and economics, you can't just make cash out of nothing. Care to explain?

This is more of Nasu's "I did the most here, the rest is written by nobodies."

>Well, the point still stands then.
Not really because the ritual that fucked Extra still takes place in every Fate timeline, and Lev could have killed himself after he offed Olga. In Extra, she was already dead when he arranged his death. Olga seems to need to die. I think he fucked up by sending her to Chaldeas.

>Can't say about the claim about cutting ties with Renies but sounds like bullshit since she doesn't seem to be looking down on Waver.
There's even a dramatic illustration about Olga walking away from Reines. But it's ok Wodime who will replace her in the future isn't as much of an ass and would surely renewed the contact.

I guess the day after he got the wish it turns out he holds like half of the stocks in all major companies in the world and everyone was fooled into believing that was always the case.

The Grail always seeks a "possible" way to make your wish true. So maybe the next day a bunch of millionaries felt like they had to give him money or some bullshit like that.

Gudako also looks very nice in Shimosa manga too.

Attached: IMG_8191.png (1200x900, 1.3M)

Also, the grail might've rewritten the history. "The money he has on his bank account? Well, duh, it's always been there." Must've been an enormous sum to counter the inflation immediately kicking in. I wonder what are the prices of stuff in F/GO timeline.

Marisbury wished for all profits and success to make his projects complete. This is a guy who has several organizations across the world, one in France, another in USA, one in Hawaii, besides his houses in Europe and Antartica, bought two atomic submarines and an oil rig.

A lot of HA is ghost written tho

Oh and those are before he won the Grail War.

>every artist wants a piece of FGO now
PATHETIC

Attached: EAx-vm7UIAA12rf.jpg (1500x1500, 342K)

>one in Hawaii
w-which one

The one wrecked in Summer 2018.

proofs?

wow, I wonder what would happen when you lift restrictions in creativity on your franchise while allowing people to contribute to it

Nasu wouldn't let them touch the main plotline.

And yet we have Gudao as MC in the anime because of course it should have a self-insert.
Fuck the production team and their shit taste.

The guy was loaded BEFORE the war. It simply made his companies and his holdings make twice as much. He easily buys off atomic submarines, plants, and basically owns a lot o international places, on top of fucking mansions. His projects are extremely fucking expensive though. Why do you think his family has the ear of the UN?

Attached: EB65Xw_UEAUtJzR.png (791x645, 392K)

Only the SoL scenes. All the main story is written by Nasu.

It still doesn't explain the mechanics.
>It simply made his companies and his holdings make twice as much.
Did the other companies lose? Or did the inflation happen (and went unnoticed because of the grail)? Or maybe he just got the money and none were the wiser because MAGIC?

Gudao is the MC because his VA is the biggest FGO shill. Unless they adapt Dantes event in animate format, then probably will do Gudako because Dantes is also voiced by him or LB4 because again Arjuna is voiced by him.

Attached: EB35vVeUcAAM5BW.png (701x731, 675K)

So there's people in this thread that haven't played FGO? Seriously?

Attached: 1542474669578.jpg (1000x1413, 383K)

Most scenes in HA are SoL

I'm not a genius in economy, he probably had an idea of how when he made the wish, user. Let it go.

I miss hanging out with Avenger. I need the adaptation.
youtube.com/watch?v=_zJBSNM77rQ

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1566064391938.webm (1280x720, 338K)

Makes sense.

I love luvia

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.38_[2019.08.18_12.15.09].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Oldfags who can't move on from FSN.

So?

Attached: backs.png (800x600, 880K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vuqYfb9kook
youtube.com/watch?v=8JwKw3NzY1Y

Animated Gudako.

Attached: DruCb5_VYAAudQ_.jpg (683x1200, 114K)

You do you know what is talking about I don't believe him but I haven't read the novels is what he's saying really true you seem to be saying otherwise

She's went full circle now that Sanda is writting her.
Nasu and Takeuchi came up with her after reading Rental Magica but made her more Rin-like and a wrestler to keep her different from Adilicia.

Well apparently Shimousa ranked #4 in the most favorite main story chapter survey in Famitsu recently + its manga is doing very well (the best one among EoR manga in terms of both art and sales ranking) so if Shimosa gets animated, they can follow the manga and use Female MC instead i guess ?

Attached: IMG_0536.jpg (754x1080, 442K)

Most of HA wasn't written by Nasu, like i said before.
I'm not talking about quality or anything like that.
HA was just the start of the modern trend of Nasu being just "director", writting only a few scenes he thinks are cool/important

Oh Lord Almighty, please, make all fgofags disappear from the face of the Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkNQu4PdCh4
also animated gudako

Attached: 1553374012403.png (803x1125, 1.72M)

I've only read the first 5 so he might be right.

>there are people in this thread that play mobile gatcha garbage
I hate all of you.

Attached: 1420670257341.webm (1280x720, 829K)

And then Yvette comes and ruins it with her fucking colorscheme.

Guys, I don't understand.
Why would they make an entire anime about secondary FGO characters such as Olga and Reines?

Yorokobe user
Your wish has been granted
Now go kill a million FGO players

Attached: Friendmaker.png (960x540, 819K)

>a few scenes he thinks are cool/important
Dude, it's not like he "thinks" they are important. Just curious: did you even read Ataraxia? Because you strike me as one of those secondaries who think Ataraxia is just Carnival Phantasm the VN.

Attached: rockstar.png (800x600, 586K)

You can’t beat FGOchads

Attached: 5182A204-EABF-43B2-A4AE-A8F2B2CD4764.jpg (1183x505, 52K)

That's fan made but is good.

Attached: DrZXbJGU4AEMytz.jpg (903x1200, 126K)

Can I even play this thing? Can you emulate it somehow? Can you actually move forward in it without wasting money on gacha?

Yes, I did.
And it's mostly crap.

Duh. The game can be beaten entirely F2P. Silvers and bellow are more than enough to handle everything. The story itself even gives you David that can block NPs and events hand out welfare servants

I'm not that those anons but based on the novel illustration, user is talking about vol 10 when the Grand Roll happened. As far as i know (just novel illust and summary from BL anyway), Olga is in the aristocratic faction with the Lord of Spiritual Evocation dept and considering Waver has different opinion/mindset from other aristocratic magi despite being a part of this faction, i wouldn't be surprised if the Reines & Olga stuff is true.

Attached: IMG_0537.jpg (850x1029, 50K)

I saw a video of it once. It looked like that garbage flash game Adventure Quest I used to play like 15 years ago.

Yeah you can. People roll mainly for the characters not to beat the game.

I thought I was the only one who saw it.
Feels vindicating.
Still, I want to see the timeline where Sakura and Luvia are a tag team duo, that sounded nice.

Ah, so you didn't. Makes sense now.

Attached: fragarach.png (800x600, 505K)

>Can you actually move forward in it without wasting money on gacha?
Definitely. Wasting money or not is still your decision after all and you can still clear the main story while being a F2P player.

How about the platform? I have a boomer phone. Do I need to buy some Android tablet thing or whatever to use as a console or somethng? Or can I run it on qemu without issues?

You can play it on Nox if you don't have a smartphone.

>hur dur you didn't
I enjoyed it on 2015, but I was just a shittrr with bad taste back then
The scenes you're posting aren't representative of most of the content.
Escape from Illya Castle is the best part in it btw
Bazett stuff is cool, but most of everything else is boring.
Some nice scenes after Rin comes back.
Didn't play the hanafuda tho, so won't comment on that

You don't have to spend money. Save your quartz when you want to roll something and let the silver and the welfares carry you.

You just need a phone that doesn't have an intel processor (it's gonna be out of use soon).

Attached: 60565235_p0.png (1600x1200, 2.57M)

But is this Olga being the aristocratic faction and siding against Waver actually have anything to do with looking down on any one not from an old magus family

For NA server fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2019/0814_android_os/

For JP server news.fate-go.jp/2019/0814zrfde/

Seems like both links say the same thing though btw...

I miss the time where Fate was just a niche VN. Goddamn it, normalfags ruin everything once again.

You can just buy a beginner account if you dont like grinding

Attached: D7f2bRPU8AENj_7.jpg (2047x1291, 352K)

Why are idiots bothered by this? She being an elitist bitch is part of her personality. She barely got that a bit shaken before she was killed off (and was still on full display in ML until the ending a bit). Her good side is that she's too much of a normalfag morality for a magus, but she looking down those without noble magi background is one of her traits. Do you guys want her to be some perfect pure boring Mary Sue?

>Didn't play the hanafuda tho, so won't comment on that
Me neither. Still, the point is, Ataraxia, being a fan disc, has a lot of SoL content, but the main plot line (Bazett and Avenger storming the castle, camping in Ryuudou Temple, surviving the last night with Caren, Lancer's fight with Bazett, the entire finale) is extremely important, as it ties the entire loop concept of the game. And it was written by Nasu. I don't give a damn about Archer saving cats with the track and field club, but it was not important to the story. Ataraxia did have a solid major plot and the SoL scenes were just a filler to make it what it is - a Fate/stay night fan disc.

Attached: charm.png (800x600, 314K)

user do you even understand the definition of aristocratic faction in the Clock Tower...? Anyway here is abit from El-Melloi Times vol 2, you can read the novel for more details (like the good side and bad side of all factions)

>The power struggle of the Clock Tower - the Three Major Factions
>The Clock Tower is divided into three factions, and every Lord as well as their departments belong to one of those factions.
>+ Barthomeloi faction: headed by the Barthomeloi, the Aristocracy are those who only believe in the reign of long, noble lineage magi. (Lord El-Melloi II is a member of this faction)
>+ Trambellio faction: with Trambellio family as the leader, the Democracy are actively raising and embracing young talents no matter their lineage (Melvin Weins is a member of this faction)
>+ Meluastea faction: Meluastea family represent the Neutral faction who only focus on history and researches.

Attached: IMG_7726.png (2550x1600, 740K)

I used to play it with Nox because I have a Lumia phone and it obviously doesn't work there.
Game ran fine but after reinstalling Windows I didn't want to install that Chink emulator botnet again so I don't play it anymore.
But I reckon it should work fine on some emus.

Thanks. Also, if I want to play on the Japanese server, do I need to setup a proxy or does it work out of the box? (I guess I'll have to set up my region in this Google Play thing anyway)

It just doesn't seem to match with how she is interacting with Waver in the latest episode since he's not from an old Magus family sheesh

The SoL in Ataraxia is fun. Don't be a grumpy old man.

type-moon isn't killing off you VN purists fast enough. Always angry and never purchase anything but think you have a say in the direction of the franchise

Waver is as far as she knows from El Melloi who supports the aristocratic branch, thus "knows his place."

>That hall of fame on Archeology
Really makes me think...

As I recall Gudako has Seiten Taisei Card right?

You can download the APK from Qooapp or APKpure, no need to make a japanese account. No proxy needed either. /fgog/ probably has all the info on their OP.

Imagine wasting your life on mobile garbage

The problem is Barthomeloi faction has Waver in I mean does Renies look down on Waver for not being from an old mage family?

Thanks to remind me I have to update that whole chart.

Nasu must have written the sequel of Fate Stay Night with Rin and co coming back to Fuyuki to participate on the next Grail Wars.

You will have to create a Japanese Google account in that case

Like 4 years later the only daytime stuff I remember is meeting with Ayako and Shinji talking about the computer he brought.
Like, the nighttime stuff is much more memorable, but by what I remember of HA, it's way less than the SoL stuff.
Yeah yeah fandiscs and what not, I'll grant you that, but what even is the point?
Like most of the time you are clicking in chibi characters on Fuyuki and reading mindless fluff scenes.
Fluff can be nice, but HA is just too much of it.
Maybe I'm wrong for wanting something it isn't, dunno

Waver and Rin dismantle the Grail so no more wars in Fuyuki.

To be honest, it got really tiresome after a while. I wanted to know what's going on with Avenger, not fish with Lancer every day.

Attached: paradise.png (800x600, 541K)

Eat a Type Mercury dick, you fucking secondary. The reason why I liked TM's works was the world. But given that they just focus in the cashcow that is Fate, I rather stay with the good parts. Also, FGO is just a terrible pandering for normalfags.

I was expecting a work focused on magi, just like Tsukihime and Melty Blood was focused on vampires, but instead got Saberface Crisis Simulator: Demon Boogaloo.

Also the user I was talking to earlier seemed to be implying that she didn't just look down on those not from old magus families but hated them so I may have gotten distracted by that.

I own all of the case files novels, but you can't expect people with standards to spend nearly as much money as gatchatards. Of course, all type-moon cares about is money nowadays anyway.

Thanks.

Just download QooApp and be done with it.

>wanting to start now when you are 4 (FOUR) years behind and missed pretty much all the good free stuff
for your own sake, just don't, unless you get an account with at least 2 of the big 3 (Waver/Merlin/Skadi) to lessen the blow.

Fate was never niche.
VNs were niche, but if you knew what a VN is you knew of Fate.

>complaining about Lancer fishing
Those are literally some of my favorite scenes in the entire VN. That shit was fucking hilarious.

but this scene was so fun how could you not enjoy it?

Reines literally doesn't care and really hates the whole power struggle between democracy/aristocracy in the Clock Tower since she was young. You can read vol 2 (which is fully translated) to know more about her opinions on this subject as well as the relationship between three factions.

>being proud to spend money on a mobile game

Attached: almost killed myself laughing.png (336x391, 216K)

Why is Yvette on Mineralogy while Rin/Luvia are not?

Waver himself is clearly a Melustaeafag, but his family is under the Barthomellois so he has to bend the knee there

So going by the anime, additions would be

>Squinty eyes, Wills and her crispy childhood friend in Spiritual evocation
>Waver's student from episode 2 either in Celestial Bodies or Modern Magecraft
>Energizer Bunny Mage from episode 3 in Zoology

I read somewhere about that.

Tbf Yvette, Rin and Luvia all enrolled botn Mineralogy and MMT depts anyway

What the FUCK was Archer and Archer's problem?

SHE'S ALIVE!!!

It was. Right before the DEEN anime. Remember that it had to put badly written porn to attract people.

True demons are scary fuckers.

>reason why I liked TM's works was the world
It's the same world
>pandering for normalfags
oh right, they should insert as many otaku culture references like Oreimo
>Melty Blood was focused on vampires
melty blood inserted multiple foreign characters
>Saberface Crisis Simulator: Demon Boogaloo
wow, a very untrue and inaccurate meme

I forgot what we were arguing about, but yeah, I agree with you.

>marisbilly owns nuclear plants
... Wasn't one part of Shirou's legend that he stopped a nuclear power plant from melting down?
Did Marisbilly's magus autism almost cause a literal nuclear meltdown?

I'm f2p, I didn't spend anything

I disagree.

Yeah, it's called Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. There are people talking about it right now, here in this thread.

The absolute state of these secondaries. You niggers and your dumb opinions are the very reason these "purists" exists in the first place.

yes (source: i’m nasu)

It's nevee going to get written anyway.
Nasu doesn't want to pick a route to write a continuation

Yeah but I put them in the department they are more tied and relevant to. And being in the El-Melloi Class that would be Modern Magecraft.

wasn't her rival voiced by rin's va too?

Attached: 8c77bdf712e21336e8d083f34676eb6d.jpg (6391x4059, 3.34M)

Yeah, all three fit the two faculties, but given that Luvia is close to Waver and co with him as her private tutor as well, and at least so far Yvette's attitude shows her to be all in on the El Melon train, I'd put both of them in Modern Magecraft while leaving Rin in Mineralogy, since it's her main department and she only takes general lectures in MMT becasue Waver refuses to personally teach a squinty eyed, yellow skinned gook.

I never said I did not enjoy it. I just wanted more of the actual plot.

Nasu is genius for being able to manage 10yo franchise.

DDD Volume 3 when?
Neck yourself lying eggplant

Rin has her dorm in Norwich according to Ataraxia, so she would be naturally speaking Modern Magecraft before Mineralogy.

If we are to trust Strange Fake, a cheap knockoff of a true demon was able to utterly pummel Alkeides, so that's pretty telling.

Takeuchi you mean

I doubt Waver is in bad terms with Rin since they are supposed to team up in the future anyway. He's just mad because not all nips are fucking nerds like him.

Incubus aren't demons
They are just Phantasmal Speciew

the reason purists exists was because they couldn't pirate Extra. They tricked themselves into thinking anything after the VN was shit so they didn't have to acquire it. And no, the fans that actually consumed at least 80% of fate works as a whole aren't the secondaries

No kidding? Guess I must have missed or forgotten that tidbit, or maybe I never bothered to remember Norwich being mentioned in that scene where Rin and Luvia first meet.

>It's the same world
Same world, different timelines. I was expecting a few works to close the gap until we get to Notes, but no. Still, doesn't change the fact that TM fucked up everything.
>oh right, they should insert as many otaku culture references like Oreimo
No. One thing is being a Otaku culture reference work, and another thing is keeping yourself close to world history.
>melty blood inserted multiple foreign characters
Just Sion, Roastbeef and that's it. Ryougi was a cameo. And remember, Sion's dilemma was dealing with her Tatari passed down by Wallachia who is a mage of Atlas that went mad with power.
>wow, a very untrue and inaccurate meme
Look for that Indian Saber that is just a curry version of Jeanne, not to mention the insult that is Jeanne Alter. And Mashu is a Saberface as well. And Takeuchi ruining everything once again.

Again, eat a Type Mercury dick.

Pretty sure the Fate timeline will never get to Notes

Extra was fun. Extra CCC was terrible, but it had some cool concepts. Everything after that is just Nerowanking and beyond.

I don't mean to be presumptuous, but how many fandiscs have you ever played before? They're all like that. You have a bunch of goofy scenes with characters from the serious work for the fans to enjoy. I thought HA did an excellent job sprinkling in a good overall plot as well as providing extra characterization for some of the F/SN characters (like Rider).

Can't I just read it like regular visual novel? What exactly will I miss?

To have a supportive friend who drove you since highschool writer to apex writer is amazing.

yes indeed she was.

Nice info

With the constant HGW going around somewhere, the world is bound to run out of Mana and will get to Notes. Nasu said once, during Tsuki no Sango publication, that all the timelines will inevitably end in Notes. Though he probably retconned that given the mess that is FGO for the timeline.

He never said such a thing. Tsuki no Sango is even a totally different kind of ending than Notes.

Notes is literally a bad end of what would happen if humanity doesn't leave the planet Earth in time. It's even mentioned in Notes itself.

Nope, purists think that even if you've consumed 80% of al the Fate series, if you haven't read the VN your opinion is worthless. Which isn't far from the truth. Secondaries who got into the series with the Deen anime or even Zero are alright because they at least acknowledge how essential the VN is, F/GOniggers who got into the it for the cute girls (or the porn) and haven't bothered to delve deeper into what made the series what it is today before going into every Fate thread and shitting it up absolutely deserve the treatment they get from the purists. Gatekeeping is perfectly fine in that case.

you didn't prove anything wrong so what was the point of this post? VN purists are mentally ill

It's not like I didn't expect it. Hell, other fan discs rarely had something like the main plot in comparison to F/HA. Still, it was something I missed. I guess Nasu's storytelling filled me with unnecessary expectations. Some scenes actually did have impact on the main plot, so every time I played the day ones I had hoped there might be something instead of pure fluff.

>zerofags
>acknowledging how essential the VN is
This is news to me. I usually hear the opposite.

>Again, eat a Type Mercury dick.
I am not sure what you are trying to prove by writing this kind of bad language on online argument.

I heard you guys are talking about Olga

Attached: 1564977302476.jpg (800x618, 280K)

>literally begging for FGO to do more FSN nods than it does already
no wonder TM is doing its best to chemo you out of the franchise. It never occured to you that a lot of people that play FGO also played the VN

If you just want to read it as a VN you may as well get a modded SQ account that's already at LB3, you can go back and read all the scenes. Plus you get enough SQ to roll for anything.
It's just that starting now you'll struggle for a while until you can get your servants to a decent level (first 5-6 chapter are easy as fuck to clear with just a support Cu Alter, but they also happen to be pretty bad) and the things you missed will come back to bite you (welfares and some CEs like Golden Sumo) they are massive QoL improvements

What I hear most is Zero being being better than Stay Night with praises to the Butcher, not a dismissal or the latter's importance.

This. Insert the pasta about inferior medium here.

Thanks.

Nasu estimates that 10% of FGO players have read the VN.

Last interview had data about this stuff.
Something like 1/4 of jap GO playes actually played the VN

I don't quite remember, maybe I was imagining it given a few nods to Notes with the artificial human bodies on Tsuki no Sango. I stand as corrected.

It was an ill meant comment, but doesn't matter.

Isn't it based on questionnaire in fgo where they asked players which Fate works they started with and 90% of them answered FGO? It's even less than 10% of them reading VN then as many are animeonlys.

>It never occured to you that a lot of people that play FGO also played the VN
[citation needed]
do you even know how many people actually play this mobage? it's mainstream shit now. You mean to tell me that number is matched by the number of people who played an eroge, a very niche medium? This is absolutely the dumbest thing you've posted so far, and that's saying something.
Plus, it's not like we don't have the polls to see for ourselves...

Yeah he totally compared it to Notes, but he was more like talking about how Tsuki no Sango is Tsukihime 3000 and a different kind of bad end than Notes.

Most Zerofags are animeonlys who haven't read VN in the first place.

Hinako's regeneration ability is indeed a plothole of that part

Ah, fair enough.

People gatekeeping the "ownership" of a franchise because of the VN is ever more dumb

Stay Night needed 3 years after Zero just to get a decent anime adaptation, in those 3 years many people who were hungry for more Fate after watching Zero (and knowing that the story of the Saber wasn't incomplete) a lot of them gave in and eventually read the VN, especially with the release of Realta Nua.

While I agree with you on the gatekeeping retarded aspect, you have to admit that some of the histories are retarded and appeal to the normalfags. I mean, just in what retarded world you will see Boudicca being besties with Nero? And right after that you can't take Boudicca as a serious character, added to her design as well.

They were more likely to watch Deen Stay Night than read VN, at least western fans.

2006 anime already had a negative reputation and Realta Nua was released around the time Zero was at the peak of its popularity, and was far more accessible than the original. I can see a good chunk going for that instead of the anime that no one would recommend to them.

People don't like change and new stuffs. By acting contrarian towards new stuffs, they erect a barrier of elitist autism that make their pathetic excuse of life seems more worth than it should be.

That was not the point, but sure user.

Or fgo is simply garbage and people pointing it out upsets newfag because this is their only contact with the series.

Sounds shallow. I expect little yet I am still disappointed.

The "news stuffs" is fucking garbage, order of release doesn't mean shit. I'd continue ripping F/GO apart for how terrible it is even if it had come out before SN.
Now do yourself a favor and go read the VN, dub ESL.

Fuck Extra. Fuck FGO. Go read the VN. Also go read Tsukihime and KnK.

Attached: 1406691971455.jpg (251x251, 12K)

based and yorokobepilled

Based Kirei. Killing secondaries just by existing.

Can a direct hit from Grey's lance kill a servant?

Attached: 2hu.jpg (683x504, 101K)

Unsealed form, definitely.

on the other hand, fgo is good as seen from the numbers plus both the fans and creators give positive feedback and it upsets VN pirates