One piece

scarecrow man's time in less than 30 minutes

Attached: hawkins cat eyes.png (848x1200, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

one-piece.com/news/detail/20190330_8891
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/952/page/1
youtu.be/EcQpFZOsqz8?t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=KJROjotMl0M
onepiecetracklist.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2M95RPDOFQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Zoro chapter
>No break next week
>Possible Zoro chapter next week
>Zoro episode soon

Attached: Hiyori happy.png (197x217, 26K)

zolojulo getting btfo soon

Attached: 1553355776450.jpg (567x1299, 420K)

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

What a fucking loser

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1628x1213, 746K)

where can i read new chapter?
jaymanbox is taking everything I enjoy down outside of solo leveling

Attached: 1554620097526.png (658x543, 606K)

No wonder Oda decided to just draw him out he's simply too powerful

Attached: aef6e79b51983cfe4ba9b068c44ed19552fcea03_hq.jpg (696x704, 107K)

name a more kino moment

Attached: EdibleTepidIndianabat-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 2.17M)

sadly, the newest chapter is only available on mangastream for the moment being

Why did Sanji want to sacrifice himself for mosshead?

Are the Jamini Box people in Japan as well? I wonder if the delay on their end is the typhoon as well.

>Favourite character: Buggy The Clown
>Favourite arcs: Orange town, Impel down, Marineford

Attached: 1560494007809m.jpg (365x1024, 27K)

he just couldn't stand to not have shared the pain too because "we're equal".

good taste Katakuri but you look weird today

Why is Jaiminis taking everything down?

Because despite all the shit flinging and memes they are nakama and are willing to die for each other just like Luffy is.

Attached: 6604a4c2dffbf03da156a6ea5dd4fcd7.png (493x293, 288K)

on friday, they did state that they were holding off on jump releases this week for the typhoon. but it has been radio silence on their part since then

>xD and thot
what did they mean by this?

Attached: Ekste&Thot.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

but Zoro doesn't treat them equally either, he just isn't that autistic about it

Which retard site made this? Zoro also treats women differently, if Monet had a dick she would've died earlier.

Hell no I'll wait. Thanks though

Attached: 1544996759937.gif (250x250, 2.97M)

>if Monet had a dick
>implying she didn't have Law give her one when was turned into a harpy

>two pages into 10 minutes
no bad Toei

Attached: 76209415_p0.png (700x1000, 306K)

Attached: jack.jpg (183x589, 35K)

Was it ever explained how people can gain control of the extra limbs? do the new owners get control when the animal is killed?

Post more butterbutt

>Luffy actually using Nidai
What?

I'd assume he can connect the nerves and muscles. Unlike the dudes with the cannonball heads.

>Raftel is Laugh Tale all along
>mistake stood for over a decade in the English translations
>no one bothered to second guess or clarify even though shit like this happened with one of the main characters (Zoro to Zolo)

Wasn't Zolo more because of copyright shenanigans?

Woah...so this is what the animal kingdom pirates look like.

Attached: Muh Lucci army.jpg (1004x968, 431K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Wano was supposed to be the arc where things finally got serious and after 22 years of filler we finally started DARK Piece. Kaido was introduced as a homicidal maniac so disgusted by the world and his life that he is willing to die and take everyone with him, i could relate to him since iw as also bullied in school and was pretty anti-social wanting to kill everyone around me. But Oda just couldn't stick with it and made Kaido into a goofy fucking drunk incapable of even killing a single girl.
Luffy was supposed to go all out and awaken gear 5 after had brutally crushed Nami's skull with his club and the Shogun was supposed to be a brutal hitokiri with a cool design like someone from Blade of the immortal so ruthless and strong that he forced Zoro to use the dormant ashura CoA from his eye yet now he is just some weak fodder with a looney tunes design. Fuck this shit and FUCK Oda.

I still don't get why Oda retconned SMILEs.
We've yet to see a single smile user that works the same way they did back in Zou.

At least I liked how they made all Hawkins moves into a horror movie, helps in a creating a unique niche for his character
>192093530
sure

Attached: 36683545_255034718417634_8332331000570839040_n.jpg (600x750, 99K)

We haven't had a credible threat in wano besides hawkins

Beast pirates are the weakest opponents the strawhats have ever faced. They're a complete joke.

Hawkins would be better off going solo then sticking with the furry mutant retards

Attached: 824a7fb76abf42eab86bf1cb0851ffb16e28b59f_hq.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

Cope incel

Jack alone would beat the whole Big Meme crew

these episodes are gonna be filler heavy. you should really stop counting those pages, for your own's sake, brother

have sex
But Wano anime supposed to be good now, Yea Forums told me that, they wouldn't lie to me

Attached: 1553435007424.jpg (570x1200, 202K)

Yes, Warner owns the film rights to Zorro and they didn't want to risk lawsuits. It's possible WB wouldn't care but Viz rightfully didnt want to take a chance

Yeah and they know it but retards keep bringing it up to shitpost about viz translations

>But Wano anime supposed to be good now
filler is not a problem considering the amount of stuff that the anime can expand upon

Was the episode as bad as the reverie episodes?

Why do they need to peek in a mixed bath?

Lol dead series, dead thread.

Attached: Asta.jpg (602x339, 77K)

I MISS PUUUUUUUDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Using their collective IQs and medical knowledge would they be able to reverse-engineer the effects of SMILE? Or would you prefer it if the effects were permanent?

Attached: 71468518_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x753, 781K)

Only Vegapunk can

>master1200

Attached: pffft.jpg (1194x1200, 370K)

Always forget that Marco is a doctor

Chopper yes, Law maybe, Marco likely no.
I assume Marco is only a doctor because of his healing powers and isn't a proper doctor like Law and Chopper are. IIRC he was in charge of navigation in Whitebeard's crew.

Name a stronger DF user.
Pro tip: You can't.

Attached: Enel_Anime_Infobox.png (270x274, 151K)

Wapol

Nothing will ever be as bad as the Recaperie.

So powerful Oda had to take him off planet or he would have wiped out everyone across the blue seas. He's saving him for the endgame where the only ones left fighting will be admirals,blackbeard and shanks

Sugar

Attached: dom girls.png (1003x870, 484K)

>Zoro going shirtless against Hawkins in the next episode
Someone get the Zorogal animator under control.

Attached: 1554076776727.png (392x366, 119K)

>oneshots you
Tch noth'n personal, spic

Attached: 1566091398962.png (767x840, 927K)

we all agreed on these two things all right
1- sugar has the strongest DF
2- green bull has a plant logia

>Not allowed to bath in prison
>Years and years of accumulated sweat from manual labour
>Probably entirely covered in smegma too
Imagine the smell...

Attached: THICK, LONG AND SMELLY.png (208x544, 62K)

Toei actually properly animating Luffy hitting the Celestial Dragon.

Why would anyone work under Hawkins?

She knows what's up.

Attached: 1556171341559.png (761x983, 470K)

Kizaru

They probably don't have much of a choice/

Imagine amassing a legion of Zoan Devil fruit users to obey your every whim.

Attached: IMG_20190817_183019.jpg (1615x909, 213K)

>Gets outsped by a old man
Yeah i'm not so sure about that....

kizaru is old himself

>sugar has the strongest DF

Attached: one_piece___perona___laughing_by_amarvgelderen-d68cvzn.jpg (960x544, 101K)

Just so you know, Hawkins doesn't make his actual crew into his life dolls. He does it to random people and because it's obvious he will eventually leave Kaido he doesn't care about the subordinates he is given as a beast pirate leader so making them into his life dolls is alright.

I mean it's in his name. Also the only reasonable explanation for him not needing to eat for 3 years which he does through photosynthesis.

Mid 50s in One Piece might as well be their primes meanwhile Rayleigh is pushing 80 and hadn't had a real fight in years

>tfw all of Zoro's fights in the anime are gonna be hi shirtless

Attached: Zoro wano.png (866x485, 469K)

post big brain theories

Attached: Met_Punc.png (460x720, 237K)

Never really understood why Oda gave humans a lifespan of 140 years if they're gonna tap out after only half of that.

How is LIGHTNING better than light?
>ITS FUSTER
Yeah, I'm sure it will matter at all when you're going at speeds above 2 million meters per second. Normal people will surely be able to notice the difference.

Well there are some special cases namely Big Mom and possibly Garp. Its kinda like the real world where some people are nearly dead by 60 while some are still pretty active into their 70s.

Zoro will kill Kaido

Attached: 1560700035949.png (800x1053, 456K)

Oda died while writing the Reverie.

Rayleigh is the Vegeta of the Roger Pirates. That's a big accomplishment.
Speed matters when your CoO can only see so far into the future and your reactions only go so far. Enel is good, but even pre-Lobby Luffy was able to keep up with him and fight him. Honestly a lot of people could take Enel down, especially with Haki as a thing now.

>Shanks is a Road Poneglyph
>Blackbeard and Luffy will team up against Im-sama
>The Strawhat is a saucer
>Devil Fruits possess the souls of the original owner

>But Luffy defea-
Yeah so? He's the protag, of course he's gonna win. He tanked an island-splitting punch from Moriah and he didn't show any visible signs of damage, no shit Luffy is covered in plot armour where everyone he fights is suddenly turned an imbecile, just like with Crocodile who defeated him 2 times easily but the third time he lost for no reason.
Enel got taught that he wasn't as mighty as he thought, and that he's not invulnerable, which are by far his biggest flaws. If he actually learns from getting his ass kicked by Luffy, just like Luffy does constantly, then he would return as unbeatable.

Attached: one-piece-enel-1173912-1280x0.jpg (1280x724, 80K)

Leave Roronoa to me!

Attached: shuffle.jpg (1334x750, 85K)

Narratively Zoro should in correlation of Ryuma.

>But Luffy defea-
Yeah so? He's the protag, of course he's gonna win. He tanked an island-splitting punch from Moriah and he didn't show any visible signs of damage, no shit Luffy is covered in plot armour where everyone he fights is suddenly turned an imbecile, just like with Crocodile who defeated him 2 times easily but the third time he lost for no reason.
Wapol got taught that he wasn't as mighty as he thought, and that he's not invulnerable, which are by far his biggest flaws. If he actually learns from getting his ass kicked by Luffy, just like Luffy does constantly, then he would return as unbeatable.

Attached: Wapol_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1920x2143, 1.87M)

Attached: Untitled.png (755x847, 832K)

I miss East Blue

Attached: dwSAP938_aath.jpg (2244x1600, 1.35M)

What if he ate 2 devil fruits, would he combine them into one single devil fruit that contains both powers?

He's rubber, blunt attacks don't work on him, so unless that punch was coated in Haki it ain't doing jack.

In regards to Enel, up to that point every opponent he faced up to now could've been easily been beaten by electrocuting them, the fact that it was ineffective against Luffy threw him off and led to his defeat.

Attached: d4o36z5-3f2699a6-76ee-4fd7-bc75-5655cd5ea767.gif (500x281, 500K)

>Blunt attacks don't work on him
Nnnnnno, not really. Strong enough blunt attacks have shown to damage him.

>But Luffy defea-
Spartan got taught that he wasn't as mighty as he thought, and that he's not invulnerable, which are by far his biggest flaws. If he actually learns from getting his ass kicked by Luffy, just like Luffy does constantly, then he would return as unbeatable.

Attached: Spartan.png (640x512, 428K)

I know Oda is trying to make people excited about DINOSAURS again after over 800 chapters, and that he'll try to do the same thing about giants, but it's not really gonna take.
For starters, he should've made Queen Mecha-Godzilla zoan

Attached: back to the start again.jpg (1064x1412, 602K)

but that's false, if you don't have haki or your attack isn't working like impact dial then you won't hurt Luffy with a blunt attack, those are the basis of his devil fruit power how could you speedread that

Wapol will eat the giant Marie Joe strawhat and turn into One Piece final villain

New world clubs and dinos are different from east blue clubs and paradise dinos

These gag moments don't count btw

Attached: luffy beaten.jpg (1303x735, 156K)

Lucci hurt him with kicks and punches.

but he didn't

Okay.

Attached: 0336-008.png.jpg (1066x1600, 361K)

Attached: 0336-009.png.jpg (1066x1600, 355K)

All For One
Zoro becomes a Shinigami, Brook is already the Soul King, Nami will become the first real Shinobi, Sanji will slowly get more auras and become a Saiyan.

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER BOYS

>deal 0 dmg
thanks for proving my point guess

why is the anime full of quality again?
what happened?

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1015K)

I guess people will see what they want to see, regardless of what is actually obviously happening.

Attached: 0314-013.png.jpg (1066x1600, 329K)

I don't see him screaming in pain or coughing up blood.

Attached: 0314-014.png.jpg (1066x1600, 300K)

>not knowing that Foxxy is hiding stuff inside his gauntlets
please stop embarrassing yourself, how the hell it's even possible to read 952 chapters and still not knowing how the power of the main protagonist works

Attached: 1551619299932.jpg (184x250, 5K)

Attached: VnAYatM.jpg (638x553, 186K)

>We Never Learn about Toei animation

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAA.jpg (689x750, 188K)

Toei, when things become so popular that it'll be watched anyway, why spend the extra money?

Luffy's rubber body is resistant to blunt attacks, not immune. It takes a greater force to deal damage is all.

He's taken damage from kicks/punches as early as Kuro.

Attached: kIeyfcq.png (780x1200, 1.22M)

Yes you can punch Luffy powerful enough to make his teeth cut his mouth but I don't think that you can count that

>It's another "Huntards who don't read the manga get proven wrong with pages, but they refuse to believe what they're seeing because they are incapable of admitting that they were wrong"
Really getting tired of this happening every single thread.

agree, that one shizoposter who thinks Luffy can get hurt by blunt attacks is really something

I see, so Luffy is made of rubber except he's not made of rubber. Thanks for clearing it out.

Not sure why did you reply to my post with a completely unrelated text
Schizophrenia or just a mistake?

>Anime makes Hawkins stabbing the lizard gruesome as fuck
>Still barely any blood for when Zoro slashes people
I don't get it.

Attached: 0585-009.png.jpg (1066x1600, 373K)

>Shanks is a poneglyph
>Wiper put seastone into his Bazooka
>Luffy can get hurt by blunt attacks
Any bet what does the shizo will bring next?

>luffy outright telling zoro he won't let him see the sword
Why is Toei making him such a jerk? That wasn't in the manga

Attached: Jyd.jpg (1910x1079, 982K)

a reminder that Luffy won against Kaido

Attached: Kong Organ.png (746x814, 420K)

Doesn't Oda give them notes to include in the episode to extend the duration.

Oda hasn't given a shit about luffy's rubber characteristics since his fight with enel

Enel wouldn't get one-shotted by a first relevant New World Pirate (like Pekoms)

>Luffy can get hurt by blunt attacks
That's absolutely true though. Oda himself confirmed that Garp's fist of love wasn't haki.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Wow, a lot of QUALITY shots in this ep. Looks like they couldn't hold out after all

Attached: Luffyteero.jpg (911x913, 382K)

Oda himself also confirmed that Hilter did nothing wrong
I won't give you a source but you have to believe me

We saw how fast Kaido was just now with his Divine Thunder, meaning he definitely could have easily dodged Luffy's attacks if he needed to. He let Luffy hit him because he wanted to see if he could give him an actual challenge, which he couldn’t.

Kaido did want to start a war and does suicide as a hobby, so I guess he was half-hoping some upstarts could finally give him the fight of his life, he must be quite bored and he even wanted to fight Whitebeard before he arrived in Marineford. I guess Kaido wants a glorious death as well from someone who can put a decent challenge against him.

We were spoiled on this years ago newfag.

Attached: 1475278712925.jpg (1426x946, 635K)

>Lose argument
>Pretend it didn't happen, sperg out, spam the thread as if you had won
Just leave the thread faggot. It's an anonymous board, no one gives a shit you were being retarded for a second there.

Attached: 1563706914858.jpg (480x261, 5K)

The blunt attacks is true though, Luffy just has a high resistance to it, we've seen him take damage and bleed from blunt attacks before.

>0:10 seconds
EVERY DAMN TIME

He didn't want Zolo to die and he knew he would live.
Amazingly Zolo also survived against all odds.

Nope, Luffy is immune to blunt attacks

Shit was stiff as fuck as well. Aside from better lighting, we're right back to where we were.

>kaidou tanks all luffy's gatling withhout haki armament
>kaidou takes out luffy with his club without using haki
Wano arc will have kaido fucking off somewhere until 500 chapters later for the raftale rematch

No, he doesn't you retard.

>and he knew he would live.
Didn't he say that the crew was going to have to find another chef? He was ready to die right there.

Luffy can take blunt dama-

Attached: 3751802-cage2.jpg (800x1160, 172K)

Woman using a club
Man using a club

Rubber doesn't mean shit

How do you know that didn't hurt?

Kaido used haki can you not see the black lightning?

Because Luffy was fine and told Moria blunt attacks cant hurt him after

>That old Kaido pic

ZORO NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: erfgth.png (1366x768, 1.54M)

That just means he was strong enough to keep fighting even after taking that attack. Doesn't mean he didn't take damage.

That's not haki

Don't take everything literally. It's just to make the move look cooler

Attached: 087c4d867ffb03764ebc5baba35862844cba1936r1-640-512v2_uhq.jpg (640x512, 122K)

user we can see what you liked and you were the only person to like one thing you can be doxed with this image.

Not him but it's 100% haki

Luffy took damage against Franky when they first fought, he also took damage from the Impact Dial that Usopp used when they fought.

SBS vol 62:
>D: In Volume 45 when Garp punched Luffy, why did it work? Was it Haki after all? Or was it "Love"? P.N. Mori-san
>O: It is "Love" in this case.

While the animation was great, I feel like only 5-6 pages were animated

>haki is established as hurting rubber luffy even all the way back with Garp
>big black haki lightning coming from the club
2+2

I want Smoothie to fuck me in the Amazon position

Oda said Garp wasn't using Haki, see We've been over this for years.

>But Luffy defea-
Lor D. got taught that he wasn't as mighty as he thought, and that he's not invulnerable, which are by far his biggest flaws. If he actually learns from getting his ass kicked by Luffy, just like Luffy does constantly, then he would return as unbeatable.

Attached: Lor D. Coast.jpg (574x555, 144K)

Interesting

Big mom needs to use haki armament to block on hit.

Kaido takes on a hundred+ punches from luffy without any haki armament.

Attached: dx5g7hp1qzv11.jpg (695x578, 184K)

Kaido is also immortal, Big Mom is not.

>powerful enough to make his teeth cut his mouth

Attached: 1555545634300.jpg (960x960, 43K)

It's still haki

Attached: 1478684410328.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Kaido will let Luffy and Law go when he gets the war he wishes, satisfied, he'll go off in search of a new life selling alcohol.

Episode was meh. Action scenes were disappointing. Since she's with Hawkins were animated pretty, ok though. Hopefully, by next ep there should be an improvement.

Attached: Shocked Luffytaro.jpg (1108x1077, 456K)

>people forget that Usopp made Luffy bleed with pure blunt force

Attached: luffy bleeds from blunt force.jpg (750x1098, 95K)

>4 claws
>immortal
He's demigod tier max, that's why he needs clouds to fly.

Post it. You know the one.

Attached: 0F4001F8-0423-4079-8A70-386783724087.jpg (572x438, 63K)

What does being immortal have to do with claws and clouds?

*some of
I hate autocorrect so much

Attached: Iyxiyz.jpg (1602x1077, 804K)

Attached: Hiyori unimpressed.png (296x260, 62K)

Based Sanji blocking a kick from THE VERGO

Can’t wait to see Sanji do something in the anime

Attached: 4AD1EB22-6E4E-4DA9-875D-F1174D0B6570.png (536x545, 279K)

Reminder that Big Mom has literally never been seen to take damage in her life, except for scuffing her knees a couple times.

You people don't understand how Luffy's fruit works. So I'm gonna explain it to you:
It's whatever Oda feels like at the moment. Sometimes he'll get hit bu a punch capable of splitting an island and take no damage to make a point about Luffy being of strong character, and others he'll be visibly coughing up blood from a single kick to hype up the enemy as being strong.
None of it is supposed to make sense, it's Oda just prefering thematic meaning over cohesiveness.

Attached: 1562462522537.jpg (403x381, 124K)

Yeah cause in the manga he hasn't done much, at least the anime will deliver.

You think Okama Sanji cares about a penis?

Attached: E593E6B0-2DAA-4497-98D9-28F657FE100A.jpg (960x540, 56K)

Asiatic dragons, the model Kaido uses, are based on chink mythology and is heavily related to heaven/mandate of heaven/son of heaven.

An emperor, who would be at the rank of son of heaven, always has his official ceremonial robes decorated with dragon claws as would his imperial crown prince heir. The crown prince would have 4 claws while the emperor would have 5, this is to denote rankings, that the crown prince is not yet ready to fully ascend to ruler all under heaven.

A 4 clawed dragon in mythology is one that hasn't full ascended to godhood, it is somewhat above it's lessers like the flood dragon that mainly just swims around oceans but it cannot ascend to the stars and has to hide within the clouds. This relates to the crown prince because royalty shouldn't be seen easily by commoners, hence all those stories and poetry and such on how one would only be able to see a part of a dragon hidden within the clouds even at the best of times, never fully exposed, and when fully exposed it means something big is obviously happening and people should get scared, just like how if royalty were to appear in front of commoners, the peasantry should start to worry because there's likely some big shit is happening. It's a mix of chuuni and folklore to create a message for the people.

On the other hand, the emperor, the 5 clawed dragon, has no need to hide in the clouds since he lives up in the starry heavens. You'll never see it if he doesn't want to, and when he appears he'll naturally appear grandly and there ain't no use in worrying cause you peasants can't do shit about it so kowtow.

Oda is basically making Kaido possible to defeat by making him a 4 clawed dragon.

Wrong, she took damage when her cake was destroyed. Just because it isn't physical damage, doesn't mean damage wasn't done.

Pretty sure she got hurt by Nami’s thunder.

Kaido is going to lose through shenanigans, not through brute force, just like Big Mom.

Yes, but the point is a 5 clawed dragon wouldn't lose to shenanigans period, because by nature it would already be the ruler of the world. It is impossible for Kaido to be such, since Imu rules the world of One Piece and even ignoring that there are 3 other Yonkou to compete with him.

>baby kuina orchestrated the downfall of the oden family and took over wano
True Orochi when?

Attached: mw1ucd1qrg811.png (1173x861, 1013K)

Luffy already beat God, also Im is gonna lose to Luffy too. He's the main character, and they'll all lose through Shenanigans because Luffy is nowhere near any of their levels.

Crocodile was a revolutionary.
Dragon and Smoker were classmates or something similar while going through the Marines.

testing

>Impel Down
based
>Marineford
too shitty after powercreep

Vivi is Uranus

luffy

Why didn’t Douglas Bullet attack the Yonko if he was so strong?

Attached: CB4257B2-23A8-421A-87DC-EDEA462C96DD.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

Beating the Yonko won't get him a log pose to Laugh Tale.

Knew he'd job.

He already had the pose. It was the bait for the expo.

Enel or Doffy? One is a guy who ate a fruit, the other ate a fruit and is an outcast of a group where even they are subordinate to the 5 stars who are subordinate to Imu, so he was never God, but more like children of God.

Imu also wouldn't qualify in to be the same kind of god that a 5 clawed dragon would be, because he can't even show his face to the public and have his name spread throughout the world. He has very little legitimacy that rules only practically and not officially, and thus lacks the mandate of heaven.

Apparently he says that the Yonko are next once thinks he's beaten everyone at the expo

I thought it was underwater and he was waiting for one of the pirate crews to snatch it so he could beat it out of their hands.
Must've gotten the plot confused.

How does luffy know?

I should say, the Wano arc started great in the anime.

Not him, but how dare you deny your Moon God Enel.

Attached: Untitled.png (768x432, 300K)

That’s stupid Oda should be ashamed of himself

still looks better than what it was before purely due to the art style

He planned the expo with Festa to lure a bunch of strong people to one place and beat all of them.

He doesn't give a shit about Raftel. All he cares about is his own strength and thinks that being Pirate King means being the strongest and being able to beat anyone.

Oda didn't write Stampede. The only reason he allowed it to be made is because it's too celebrate the animal's 20th anniversary.

Was Bullet created purely to appeal to fightfags?

Phonebro...

Good thing Oda had nothing to do with the story

There were tons of stills and barely any animation till the second half of the episode. They're really saving their budget for next episode.

It is an action-packed movie so they needed a hype character. Former Roger pirate and all.
He's also pretty cute.

Attached: Bullet, pirate and part-time Cockatiel enthusiast.jpg (1325x1050, 217K)

Of course. Next episode has a shirtless Zoro after all.

I bet Oda was fucking mad they decided to murder Roger's crew cause they wanted an action film.

Hawkins really takes his sweet ass time this episode. At least I'm going with my friends to see stampede later.

Zorojuro is so cool

Attached: 1558205569801.png (232x274, 45K)

average buggychad

good pasta

Have fun, user. Movie looks great.

Something that recently occurred to me, but how much do the strawhats actually know about each other? Do any of them know about Zoro or Sanji’s past?

Attached: One Piece v58 (2011) (Digital) (AnHeroGold-Empire).cbz-One Piece v58-One Piece v58-085.jpg (612x917, 351K)

No one but Tashigi knows anything about Zoro's past.

The only thing I can think of is Sanji, Usopp, and Zoro do know about Nami's past because I think Nojiko told it to them, as well as Luffy but he slept through most of it.

Does he have a voice actor yet? He's one of my favorite parts of Wano so far.

Attached: google images.jpg (296x170, 10K)

I believe they've said they don't ask about crew's past since it doesn't really matter. You can probably tell Oda is very much nurture > nature.

romance dawn v2 is getting a special?

What if everything about Big Mom in the story stayed the same except she looks like this?

Attached: Sanji_imagination_Big_Mom.png (1280x720, 811K)

Attached: 7597F00C-2CD9-4C7F-96D8-E5F8CD029A62.jpg (3000x4000, 1.84M)

Attached: 55.jpg (480x353, 13K)

In October if I recall correctly. It was announced in a T.V special

Found the link. It airs on October 20
one-piece.com/news/detail/20190330_8891

I think Yatappe is a stretch, I don't really see it.

we are going to see proto nami/vivi

retard. he is fullbody CoA user

Stretch, we already have an Oz themed team.

Attached: Untitled.png (983x1079, 837K)

Based and right.

proove

Attached: IMG_8598.jpg (277x350, 32K)

oh god that episode was terrible.

Just like most episode that focuses on the cringe Z*ro

Kid's Alliance

OBSESSED

Attached: 054.png (973x606, 588K)

This

9 pages of material, and it was dragged out to all hell. We spent 2 minutes just with Hawkins and the fucking Strawman.

Attached: Untitled.png (701x856, 706K)

Fit Luffy is best

Attached: 1565782769_luffy_3.png (2326x3606, 2.44M)

>Babbies first Shonen
Vs
>Ongoing original big 3

Have fun

Luffy walked off during the explanation because he didn't give a fuck. A lot of them know bits and pieces and probably mention it off screen/panel and stuff.

It's not about your past, its about the present.

Attached: Family.jpg (2048x682, 186K)

Attached: Tama Wants Mochi.png (899x899, 1.44M)

Attached: EBplUWLWsAE3qv9.jpg (1377x1929, 533K)

5 fucking episodes into wano and we're already hitting dressrosa levels of pacing and embarrassing animation. I thought it would be at least decent until act 2 but damn.

*shuffles deck

Attached: Shuffuffle.gif (640x360, 2.05M)

Attached: viz ruined it.jpg (1064x1076, 519K)

they know sanji would just stare and jack off.

Norland didn’t tell the king about the Tontatta.

Raftel and Laugh Tale are almost phonetically identical because the meme has always been the interchangeability of the R and L. It wasn’t a mistake.

Luffy never gave a damn unless their past was making them cry.

Will Viz change the name to Laugh Tale?

I’m guessing they will, though when you consider that “Laugh Tale” would be foreign sounding to a Japanese reader, Raftel is better because it gives the English reader that same feel.

Episode was the worst of Wano so far but not as bad as the pre-Wano stinkers. Thought they did a decent job of making Jobkins seem more ominous

Attached: 20190818_000526.jpg (1916x1078, 602K)

Can’t wait to wreck shit with the boys in the new Pirate Warriors game.

Attached: B06767CC-A692-404D-BA43-410D9A577F49.jpg (669x1024, 166K)

did speed-sama made her debut yet?

it's up
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/952/page/1

Attached: 75990068_p0.jpg (2174x3053, 1.63M)

One Piece's Anime is best consumed in a "read the Manga first and then look up particular clips from the Anime on Youtube" kinda fashion imo. Moreso after the timeskip, animation is too inconsistent and choppy, not to mention the god awful pacing.

Fightfags think this unironically

Attached: NO ONE SUSPECTS THE LOLI.png (683x380, 186K)

>Wano was supposed to be the arc where things finally got serious
yes
we are getting literal poop jokes instead

Samefag

ooh... i just realized that kawamatsu actually THROWS his sword at zoro. i thought he fucking launched himself against him

Is this a pasta? I'm laughing hard right now.

Attached: 1547341504127.png (847x475, 560K)

Thank you for the chapter.
On page eight:
>It seems that it works on animals and animal demon[-]arts users.
In the raw is the term translated as “Animal” the same as “Creature,” in Kaido’s description as the strongest one?

Attached: 11-1.png (566x339, 150K)

>Beast pirates are the weakest opponents the strawhats have ever faced.
Why is it so hard for fightfags to accept that the Beast Pirates aren't weak, but rather the Straw Hats who are strong. We're approaching the endgame of the series. We're in conflict with the Yonko, the strongest guys in the entire world. Of course Luffy is going to be ripping through Headliners like they're paper. He bested Big Mom's strongest guy.

Would any of you bat an eye if Katakuri ran through anyone ranked less than an All-Star like they were nothing?

Attached: DtgpbAXV4AAKfvL.jpg (1200x1163, 337K)

Wano is the scariest arc in the story, so Oda is giving us a lighthearted adventure to start off with.
Similatly, Gekko Moria thought he was doing great too until his crew was slain.

The Gomu Gomu no mi provides the user with a pillow or cushion against blunt force trauma but it doesn't completely negate it. Luffy is not immune to having the shit beaten out of him.

Based

Boomer squad and the Calamity Bros really make this arc for me.

Kaido was sent flying by those punches

stampede just surpassed the 3 bilions yen mark at the japanese box office

>3 billion yen
So it's like ten bucks?

it's literally one dollar

apart from the transformation sequence being too long episode was good. Hawking definitely has one of the weirdest/coolest devil fruits. Also zoro jobs next ep nice

Cope

Has Hawkins awoken his DF? He can turn not only himself into straw, but also his sword

jaimini scans really did make me appreciate 952 more. god, forget their translations: how can someone seriously stick with mangastream? their scans quality is fucking horrid, seriously some 2009/2010-forums shit

If I remember right, Zoro basically said he would live because of his and Luffy's dream right? Zoro is durable, but he also didn't have any difficult fights that arc surprisingly.

When you realize all headliners in Udon will be worshiping Tama now

samefag

>It wasn't a very advanced virus
QUEEN BTFO

Attached: capture.png (311x392, 51K)

*SNIFF SNIFF*
Uhhhmmm

Attached: 4BDD3A17-19E0-493F-832F-C9920484EBFB.jpg (576x460, 116K)

Do you have any idea how fucking hard it is to make duplicating RNA strands out of amino acids you stupid fucking tanuki?

Attached: Queen.png (500x733, 214K)

>make something up
lmao the queen gag was hilarious

One Piece is Pangea

Zoan Devil Fruits have their own consciousness passed on by the Lineage Factor Guardians.

I'M NOT A TANUKI YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD

Attached: bb345bb259b09440db99c84c7403d692.png (500x347, 310K)

Will Luffy finally kill someone?

this arc is maximum zoan faggotry and we still haven't seen a single awakening. guess the WG holds the monopoly on that one

Nobody other than Le Kaido and maybe the commanders are going to awakened

Could Sanji beat Vergo with Raid Suit? Or is their only hope Law hax/Luffy?

Vergo > Zoro > Page One > Sanji w/ suit > Sanji

It's cute and all and joining Tama is definitely better than being with the cunt Beast pirates but it's still basically indoctrination

Attached: 20190818_021441.png (838x490, 508K)

Tama is going to end up taming Kaidou after he gets defeated by Luffy and they'll use him to take out Mary geois, fly over there and blast the place to oblivion.

Kaido is awakened Zoan tho. His base form has scales and horns

how the fuck did these guys do it

Attached: awakened carniverous zoan.png (884x931, 678K)

holy fucking shit the pacing in this episode

Mind control lolidom is the patrician fetish.

Attached: Goldenweek.jpg (372x640, 32K)

Whenever Oda is involved, there's usually LuNa pandering which is either better or worse.

Sadi-chan's tender love encouraged them to do their best.

Attached: surprised bdsm rodan.png (283x248, 36K)

Didn't Oda say that an animal eating it's own fruit would make it enlightened? Maybe they learned how to awaken because of that.

What's the matter King, miss Sadi's torture? Queen not as good?

That never even occurred to me.

Did Oda retcon Ashura's backstory?

S&M is the purest form of love.

Attached: Sadi-chan the best girl.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

Monster point Kaido when?

Attached: Rumbleball.jpg (720x540, 22K)

I don't get it, why is Sanji with Shiliew?

Yes but how?

Nope

Attached: judging bdsm rodan.png (207x237, 28K)

Remember when Shiliew killed Absalom and took the invisibility power? What is the main use of invisibility? Peeping on girls.

>why is Sanji with Shiliew?
Kizaru pls

I love the new opening song, god damn it.

Invis suit and invis fruit.

>Didn't Oda say that an animal eating it's own fruit would make it enlightened?
oda said a human eating chopper's fruit would make him enlightened

Peeping on boys > peeping on girls

But I already know what naked guys look like, I've got a mirror.

This triggers the Sanjifags

Attached: zoroabs.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

what did he mean by this

But I'm talking about hot ones

Bitch I'm adorable

small

Attached: thicc sanji.png (445x702, 171K)

CHOPPER VS QUEEN HERE WE COME!

Just imagine how dumb King will look under the mask. You know Oda has a joke planned for us.

>Works out 24/7
still barely bigger than

Toei somehow managed to make Zoro's fights look even worse than before.

Why and how do hawkings cards levitate now

Attached: dsadsagfa.png (1160x782, 1.06M)

Attached: Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg (470x251, 17K)

he's a tengu too

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (866x1390, 196K)

Ok, but Sanji hated Absalom for stealing the df. I guess the suit would allow him to better appreciate an invisible df perv though. Fair.

>The abs move
>The scar stays there
wew

Attached: 0hm7muhqqy321.jpg (750x668, 59K)

Still wondering who will fight him. He doesn't seem like much of a swordsman for being the second-in-command.

>pic related
>luffy's dressing up sequence
>zorojuro going shirtless next episode
what did midori matsuda mean by these?

Attached: forreals.png (109x294, 16K)

Just wait for sanji's raid suit scene

One Piece is dying, they need to attract more fujos

>when you have the field filled with trap cards but the opponent wears a strange illuminati medallion

Attached: trapcard.png (1251x764, 1.55M)

This. OP's sales are barely competing with more popular series and it's fallen in the weekly ranking polls. Axe soon.

>Big Mom is a Shanks tier badass waifu
Well, she'd actually be a helluva lot more popular in universe, with more children. Who wouldn't want to bang that or serve her? Might have some issues with people not fearing her though.

boring, i want my morbidly obese hag

Attached: mamamamama.png (313x470, 70K)

Is hawkings voodoo stuff a thing of his wara wara, or has to do with his "magic"? If the fucker can make things levitate, the voodoo thing could be its doing too, instead of a property of the fruit.

Oh fuck, forgot to mention it'd be less interesting. Maybe if she had Alvida's fruit.

Kaido wants to die

>Is hawkings voodoo stuff a thing of his wara wara, or has to do with his "magic"?
his wara wara no mi and yu-gi-oh obsession are separated

just started watching wano in anime
holy shit it looks so good, what happened to toei?

They sacrificed the souls of Kyoani to Satan.

Then why doesn't he just unironically kill himself?

According to the light novel, Law is supposed to be a medical genius. He just doesn't care anymore.
Also is it confirmed that the old man he lived with is actually Vegapunk or no?

Attached: 4f566a1426ca8e377ce0762c835907d8.png (908x1300, 289K)

People should really stop watching the anime. It's not good and the manga is better.

lol marco is a retard

Any other Gerfags watching Stampede in theater on the 24.09?

Yeah, about that..

Christ almighty what a slog. Easily the worst Wano episode so far.

he's a dragon. Dragons have insane good luck. They told how the spears broke when they tried to stab him. He can't died because he maximized is LCK status.

Law can. He already cured the Punk Hazard kids by extracting the drugs directly form their blood.
Also, according to Law, DFs affects the blood. He could extract the Smiles from the blood.

How hard is it to use Haki on something to stab his heart, or drowning himself. He can't breathe under water so that should kill him easily enough.

I think this is a mistake in the anime. In the manga they're always held up by his straws

>He can't breathe under water
Citation needed.

A storm would probably wash him ashore

Oh come on, Jack is obviously an exception since Luffy can't breathe underwater.
That's fair. Still should just like, fight Big Mom or the government and see how far he can get. He's not trying hard enough to die. WB knew how to die.

>WB knew how to die.
That's what Kaido said himself and that's why he trying to start a War.

I know, but Kaido just makes me wonder if his defeat will be underwhelming after the build-up. Hopefully not since Doffy and BM took several characters to help Luffy defeat/run away.

OP is old and busted. It's time we let a good shonen take over like MHA

MHA is boring. No thanks.

>Luffy... that Strawhat has been passed down for generations! You do not need to rely on your power alone, but wield the power of Shanks and Roger as well!

Attached: 1550215446963.jpg (1024x576, 200K)

Luffy walked off and Zoro fell asleep near the beginning

>Strawhat allows him to use the devil fruit power of it's previous users.
>Luffy now has 6 other powers

>don't you get it yet, luffy? you have six new devil fruit powers to discover!

Anyone else hate this boomer faggot?

>raised the world's most wanted criminal
>then he raised his own grandson, a yonko in the making
>decided to raise roger's kid even though the world wishes he was dead
>actually, he threw them with blackmailed mountain bandits and expected them to become marines
>he pretty much traumatized his grandkids, making them despise him instead
>believes he can change the WG from within yet he declined the admiral position
>basically a glorified ungabunga with retard strength
>gets away with it all because of his title

And probably more

Attached: garpp.jpg (720x720, 74K)

Oh, did MHA do that? I dropped it after Season 1. Was too boring for me.

That's actually the other way around. The anime has the cards held by his straws usually but in the manga, they just levitate.

>making them despise him instead
Bait or no, it should be based in fact. Neither Luffy nor Ace despise Garp. They both understand that his alignment is his choice, same as Garp understands as well. Even then he buckles when confronted by Luffy in Marineford because he wants Luffy to succeed.

Admirals are on direct call by the Celestial Dragons, Garp wanted no part in that.

Bwahahaahahahahahah

Pre-timeskip he held the cards with straws in manga and anime
Post-timeskip they levitated in the manga but anime initially used the straws again
Now anime correctly has them levitating

Attached: Floating_Cards.png (245x245, 52K)

>one fucking chapter was turned into a 26 minutes episode
how is Toei getting away with this shit?

Attached: 1557145296531.jpg (680x841, 108K)

Did you miss the part where they quite often turn 9 page half-chapters into full episodes and have been since Punk Hazard.

yes but this time, they used one (1) page into one 26 minutes episode

one page isn't 9 pages, now is it?

>>believes he can change the WG from within yet he declined the admiral position
yeah, because Akaino is doing such a great job making the gorosei change, right? Garp wanted the kids to be marines because he knows how rotten the world is. He probably knows about Im, and how little to nothing can't be done to change the world goverment system. He wanted to protect them

Does anyone know the name of the track that plays during the Usopp vs Perona fight? (ep.356)
youtu.be/EcQpFZOsqz8?t=13
(13s onward; It has that repeating horn motif that starts at 21s).
I believe it was first heard in Thriller Bark during which it plays a few times and to my knowledge it's never been played again.
I've trawled tracks on youtube but either it's not there or I keep missing it.

I don't reminder everything about the flashback, but was there any reason why he lets himself get killed ? I remember Norland to be pretty strong and not having a df, so no seastones to keep him down.

They were holding his crew hostage.

they took his family and crew and threatened to kill them if he didn't let himself get executed

No, he's based

Attached: 20190817_234737.png (688x367, 309K)

But buster calls are mostly performed by vice admirals.. kizaru went because he wanted to anyway, who says garp is free from buster calls?

At least he is openly offensive about the gorosei and celestial dragons unlike sengoku,
I can feel a coup d'état brewing.
The marines do seem to be the strongest force, especially with akainu's reformations.

Attached: akainu_mp4_01983.jpg (1280x720, 437K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KJROjotMl0M
You can look up tracks here
onepiecetracklist.com/

by the way, this means that stampede holds the fastest selling movie tickets record for toei in the last 20 years

>kaidou tanks all luffy's gatling withhout haki armament
He's using 'scales' from his DF
>>kaidou takes out luffy with his club without using haki
But he uses his haki you tard

enjoy my abomination

Attached: All Smiles.png (285x420, 144K)

How old is kaido?

Big meme is 68, 48 when she was with kaido.
Is he a gramps as well?

If so he looks good for his age

Never forget, Zoro is the only strawhat who was actually accused of sexism and has openly gotten mad at Enel not because he attacked a crewmate, but because she was a woman.

Tumblr

He took 0 dmg vs Franky attacks, Luffy is immune to blunt forces
>pure blunt force
retard

Kizaru

>48 when she was with kaido.
wat
Rocks were disbanded around 40 years ago

HxH is a terrible manga, who can read it?

I own every volume, AMA

I always took it as a joke. Oda specifically draw attention to him to crew being surprised by him taking damage here implying he never did when Nami hits (even though we see him all beaten up, bleeding and swollen), but he still had some joke explanation in an SBS (her "breaking his spirit").

I think Tama will end up taming kaidou and he will be used against other enemies like the WG.

Tama finds out who killed ace and uses Kaidou to blast new marine ford to kingdom come.

Thanks! and for the link too!
It was driving me crazy trying to find it.
I must've skipped past that part.

also Tama may have already won big moms heart and she will have both Big mom and Kaidou on her side, that alone is enough to be in control over the world.

>source: my ass

The D is actually just half of a B

why would anyone want to be this guys subordinate?

Attached: Basil_Hawkins_auf_dem_Sabaody-Archipel.jpg (960x720, 160K)

Luffy is Roger's reincarnation.

Drake is Tsuru's apprentice and her spy in the Beast Pirates. He'll complete the "Garp-Sengoku-Tsuru" trio with Luffy and Law as they face "neo-Rocks" alliance of Kaido and Big Mom. Kid is a red herring, his arc will come later he will be a Gold Roger analogue.

I miss those times where Chopper could fight alongside the guys.

>join me or I'll kill you here and now
Maybe? Not like he needs his victims' consent to use their lives.

He occasionally pulls the "Lovers" card and they get to spend a night with a hot babe.

Can you surpass his abillity with haki or seastone?
He's pretty much immortal with other people around. Logias aint shit in comparison.

Wow, never expected Luffy to be the bigger jew

Attached: money money.png (966x1097, 981K)

Don't think so, worse yet, when he marks your guys like he did with Law's. But yeah, doesn't mean much when you get 1hit like Kizaru did with him back then.

He doesn't use Life Minus on his crewmates and some random Wano and Beast pirates fodders probably don't have much choice

Even if he doesn't use life minus on you, you still might end up being mindcontrolled to murder your bro. Hawkins abilities are fucked up.

Sarquiss is a nice guy who decided to give street monkey luffy some dosh for clothes, i don't see the problem?

Why did Hancock fall in love with someone like Luffy?

Attached: sorry.png (166x390, 36K)

I think he can only control people with his straw dolls

Nope, Tsuru helping straw hats (or just her ending up on Komainu) was apparently his card's effect.

Attached: IMG_20190818_150440.jpg (1152x2048, 411K)

Those cards can't be part of his straw power can they? That just seems sugar tier of extremely specific and varied power based on a single word.

uhh what the fuck?
i thought sanji was based

Attached: 1553368497658.png (1744x2278, 2.5M)

Jaimini translations are shit as well. They're just a cut above Mangastream's. They take way too many fucking liberties. You can tell that this is not from a professional group.

Also, who the fuck cares about Jaimini quality since they were a day and a half late?

What would you need to beat this duo?

Hawkins just saw the future, it's not like he can warp reality

He's so based he can kick his captain in the face and still have his dick inhaled by the dude.

>sanji is based
t luffy

Attached: Zoro vs Sanji.png (818x2644, 1.65M)

He calls his cards "strawman cards" so presumably they are Wara Wara no Mi powers, yes.

She wants something she can't get.

Luffy is definitely not based tho

Bless this image.

Because he is the only person she ever met that doesn't view her as a walking pair of tits

Can you feed a SMILE to a weapon?

I don't really like the (((official))) translation, too rigid. Fuck viz.

Bros...

Attached: sarquiss.png (418x463, 440K)

Yeah,it worked with a gun.

What about Momonga

Luffy and Sanji moments marks one of the best moments in One Piece

Attached: pepole in snow country.png (704x1508, 842K)

Did the straw hats team send early in Wano did anything outside of Robin gathering some intel?

Didn't he have to stab himself in order to distract himself from her tiddies?

Usopp sold toad oil, giving false hope to little girls with fatally injured fathers.

Tactics 225: Docking 10 Giant Emperor

Their goal from the start was to gather intel.
Franky - Try to obtain blueprints to Kaido's house, but Ashura stole them.
Usopp - Try to gather intel by being in marketplace and selling goods.
Robin - Try to gather intel by approaching Orochi's inner circle as a geisha
Zoro was the only one that refused because his pride was far too strong.

They were to not intervene until the main force from Zou and the other Straw Hats arrived.

So let me get this straight. The "Sword God" title isn't just a title like God in Skypiea, but they believe that Ryuuma was such a great swordsman he ascended into godhood similarly to how a Saint does?

I loved the arc when sanji fell victim to his sissy hypno addiction and went on a nofap journey to regain control of his life

Attached: ass obtained.jpg (289x386, 42K)

The thing is, it's this one and that's it. Don't take me wrong, I love it, but after he joined we basically have Luffy asking him for food or him beating the shit out of Luffy for fooling around. Plus WCI, but that was horrid, worst rescue arc this manga ever had (in the rescue aspect that is). I can't say there's anything particularly interesting about this dynamic as a whole.

Best chapter, I hope we get another one like this

Attached: 512 - 1.jpg (1066x1600, 322K)

Only if it's going into his ass.

zoro was supposed to find the samurai with the moon tattoo but bailed when he became a wanted criminal in wano

Attached: 03b.png (874x416, 248K)

>who the fuck cares about Jaimini quality since they were a day and a half late?
well, i do

>That chapter where he inserts something in his ass for the very first time, cums, and feels so ashamed of his very being that he wasn't unable to sleep at all
Very weird chapter desu

Usopp was in task of gathering allies and he did his part.
Zoro's pride had nothing to do with it, he just got caught up in that murder case and couldn't continue continue doing the job he was assigned to.

Ryuma achieved CHIM

He killed a dragon you know.

momonga had to stab his hand in order to avoid her mero mero beam

Jaimins are the best to read, really. Translation isn't about mechanically assigning word to word, I think Stephen generally falls at making conversations feel natural though he's definitely the most accurate (censorship aside I think he has only one big fuckup with Oden's age). Also, late or not late, I like my manga in decent quality.

Dunno, I liked WCI but I have to agree that Drum Island was the epitome of Luffy and Sanji best moments
youtube.com/watch?v=2M95RPDOFQE

Attached: elephant strike.png (1270x910, 613K)

Just learn japanse

This one such a fucking badass moment. Probably my favorite one for a minor character. Even Hancock was impressed enough not to attack him later.

>That part where it was revealed that sanjis constant womanising is him projecting his desire to be a woman onto them, aswell as the fact that he's constantly arguing with Zoro is because he wants his fourth sword up his ass.
It was an interesting chapter, really adds a spin onto all of sanjis actions since

So we're getting a battle in a port before the assault in Onigashima? Idk why but I think King will be in charge

Attached: weapons.png (1545x1181, 625K)

Reminder that it's Jack who is going to be doing the transaction, as was stated in the chapter that introduced King and Queen to us.
Poor Jack.

cnet128 was the most accurate

>Jack going to job again before the big battle
Oh no...

Based Wapol

Why do jaiminisbox use Old Maid instead of Babanuki?

No, his cards have a direct effect here. And why couldn't he be a reality warper? After Sugar and her world-range memory wipe everything is possible.

Because of the card theme.

Babanuki is the Japanese name for Old Maid. I guess they just wanted to stick to the English name their translation.

>TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY TAMA CUNNY
>Fuck stop thinking about this, you have a fight right now

Attached: ace vs blackbeard.gif (500x281, 2.02M)

Mouseman is pretty based though you have to admit. I bet he could convince anyone to go the path he wants them to.

even if he trained i don't think he could beat kizaru, or honestly even caribou.

But they did not translate Katakuri, so why do they use now the English version for Babanuki?

it's looking likely

Dude just

>finally afterr after 30 years i am happy to declare that One Piece is finished, next chapter will be the last one in mang
>Also i'd like to announce the new manga "Adventure of Clown Buggy the new pirate king!"

Attached: 1557769348402.jpg (391x464, 84K)

>I will make Whitebeard... know the taste of cunny as well...
I didn't get this scene. What did Ace mean by this? Why were these his final words?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>one week after OP's last chapter, Oda's new manga God's Gift to the Future debuts
Can't let Jump die.

Did they always use the "sir Luffy" term for Luffy-dono?

with that single moment alone, momonga was more badass than hancock will ever be

No. In 920, they use Luffy-dono for Kin in their translation

>Woman
>Badass
it's One Piece Women are weak

One Piece huge part is about inheriting will, Only when Luffy will reach the wano c-word Ace soul will be able to rest in peace

nah, hancock is just a shite character

Then that is the reason why I found this week's translation a little bit unordinary.

Name 1 strong woman in One Piece

Linlin

I don't know, if only there was a strong woman in this or in the previous arc

BM is currently matching Kaido

Tsuru

Mama

Shakky

>Doesn't have authority over her own fruit
>Took 2 Ls from 2 different Yonkou Commanders in one hit
>Scraps her knees bloody just feom kneeling down
>Pushed out a boat by a ragtag group of retards
No, I don't think so.

Attached: woman best quality.png (198x132, 7K)

Name one character stronger than Linlin
protip, you can't

Kaido
Stalemate her without hybrid form

language settings look danish and theres only like 5 people in denmark we got him

Big Mom
Stalemate him without 2 of her main homies.

One redhair glare

Would've loved to see these guys go on with their own lives but oda just had to make them WG cucks again instead of introducing new CP0 adversaries

some one armed red hair boi