Lord El-Melloi II

Why wouldn't Alexander remember Waver?
Artoria remembers Kiritsugu.

Attached: Stupid shit.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c
youtu.be/98s0s3VWwho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read the VN and I know the answer despite not even knowing what this shit is.

Read the VN

Because Saber is different from the other servants due to how she died. It's too confusing to explain so just read about it on the wiki or something.

I swear to god I'm going to kick you

Has any king in Nasuverse got it right?

>Why wouldn't Alexander remember Waver?
Not in the Fuyuki system
>Artoria remembers Kiritsugu.
She's not in the Throne of Heroes

Gil was the most successful out of those three at least. He ruined his kingdom but he built it back up and ruled it for a century afterwards or some shit.

Fucking nani? I recall Kiritsugu barely acknowledging his existance, sharing some words through a radio, but that's it. Is this from the LN?

Attached: 1543029813713.png (924x765, 1.13M)

Since Monarchy is an inherently flawed system, clearly not

Attached: DA4E602F-E5A9-4D29-B348-D37C117548AF.gif (245x130, 405K)

Nobody can get it right because Monarchy is wrong

Of them all, Iskandar is at least the most honest with his plundering. Fuck divine birthright and watery tart rituals

Attached: 9348672496.jpg (360x240, 16K)

That guy is flat-out wrong. Saber actually won the argument at the banquet of kings if you simply consider the real world outcomes of the respective systems that each of them is championing. Artoria was vouching for constitutionalism and the rule of law, while Iskandar and Gilgamesh were advocating for despotism. The type of person who thinks Iskandar won the debate is either a speedwatcher or a smoothbrain who misuses the virgin/chad meme.

Has the bullying begun? I was sure the priest would die first. Waver better grow a curly mustache by the end.

Attached: 1558557164169.jpg (800x1184, 154K)

>Forgetting the Zoroastrian texts
Tsk tsk.

>Underestimating seido kioukai
*flexes on your vampirism*

Saber's kingdom crashed and burned in a rather embarrassing manner. Couldn't have been that correct.

I miss the pre-2011 Fate threads where people were not spoonfeeding secondaries. If they don't read the VN, they're gonna come up with another stupid question like that in a few minutes. Don't do it.

Attached: 1426031552387.png (384x445, 177K)

Solomon as Roman technically. His ideas are the sanest.

>Why wouldn't Alexander remember Waver?
>Artoria remembers Kiritsugu.
The absolute state of modern day Fate """""fans"""""
I hate gatekeeping, but if you can't even be bothered to read the first fucking route of the vn, then fuck off.

>gatekeeping
Are you from reddit? This "gatekeeping" shit was literally the standard routine around here like ten years ago. Nowadays it's "oh, look, I've read the wiki page, let me show you how cool I am and explain shit to you". Newfags who just can't keep quiet.

I did read it.
That was over 10 years ago.
You seriously expect me to remember a minor plotpoint like that?
I remember most of Hollow Ataraxia and the general plot of Stay Night/UBW/HF, but I don't have an eidetic memory.

The actual effectiveness of their governments doesn't mean squat user, Iskandar immediatly admitted to being a tyrant and Gilgamesh didn't give a shit either way. The talk was about what it meant to be a king, and Iskandar's warning was about how alienating Saber's style of ruling was.

Both Saber's and Iskandar's kingdoms went along fine until they didn't, but while Iskandar's empire collapsed due to his early death, Artoria's crumbled in her lifetime, because despite her uber efficiency, nobody could see a human in her actions and ended up lashing out instinctively at the magical equivalent of Skynet leading them.

>inb4 Lancelot starts posting

>minor plotpoint
It's literally the reason she can't turn into a spirit and has to rely on command spell teleportation and a motorbike.

Her country getting destroyed by external pressures that have nothing to do with her own decisions doesn't reflect on the merits of her ideology. The Angles, Saxons, and Jutes were a problem created by others (Vortigern specifically), and having an evil half-sister who wants to destroy everything you love out of spite and who also unfortunately happens to be a Merlin-tier caster is also not Saber's fault.

What you should instead be looking at is the whole of human history and how it proves or disproves the effectiveness of the ideologies that Saber, Iskandar, and Gilgamesh put forward. In the modern world, all of the most advanced nations with the highest standards of living have constitutional governments where all (including the head of state) are equally subject to the rule of law. It is not a coincidence that the rise of the West into its position of world prominence after several millenia of lagging behind the East during the Enlightenment coincides with the adoption of constitutionalism. Meanwhile, despotism has been a massive failure. In the modern world, despotism is practiced by tinpot dictators in Sub-Saharan Africa, banana republics in South America, and the wonderful country of Best Korea. Historically, there have been maybe ten effective despotic governments and thousands of ineffective ones.

How did other mages view Tokiomi Tohsaka?

Attached: tokiomi-tohsaka-30022.jpg (400x616, 21K)

Some mediocre nobody probably.

>What? What do you mean I can't do research with this jewel-powered magic energy generator? I have to pay some random Japanese magus royalties? What patent? Who is this guy anyway?

A descendant of hasbeens. Someone with all the advantages but none of the capability.

>not Saber's fault.
Then why did half her people side with Mordred and half the Round Table kill each other?
>modern era
Different eras have different optimal types of rulers, and some forms of government may have others as prerequisites. Ancient Sumer was teeming with divine and demonic beasts, everyone was superhuman and their ruler had to be the ultimate man and was the most powerful place around. We aren't at the end of history, who says if Saber's model will last?
>Historically, there have been maybe ten effective despotic governments and thousands of ineffective ones.
So you're counting back to the invention of writing and there's only been ten effective despotic systems in the last 5300 years?

>He wouldn't follow this

Attached: 1558649268474.jpg (564x842, 75K)

>So you're counting back to the invention of writing and there's only been ten effective despotic systems in the last 5300 years?

Yes, with the qualification that an effective government is one that has a net positive effect on the country being governed. For every instance of an effective despotism like that of Qianlong in China or Antoninus Pius in Rome, there are hundreds of ineffective ones where the despots do nothing other than squander the country's wealth and stifle progress and innovation.

Hey you bunch of mages. I'm just stopping by to tell you I can have you all exterminated while barely lifting my left nut. Your pitiful spells and incantations are no match for guns and bombs. I will have you all snuffed using practical techniques like sniping and tactics. I laugh that you have to use such ornate spells just to reproduce the same thing technology can do easier, cheaper and better; the world has moved on and you're the ones stuck in medieval times.

Just remember that you're not the biggest dogs around and be on your best behavior or I will come down there and stomp down on all your necks, got that?

Attached: e09a18feaa69318dbe30adb86e1050cb1.jpg (700x760, 74K)

Cool, got it. How's you mom by the way? Heard she took a flight to New York or something.

Reminds me of that tragedy.

Attached: 1434738623825.png (1280x720, 893K)

Pretty much this. Rin is his better in almost every way, and she's only in high school. Tokiomi is the guy who managed to lose a grail war with fucking Gilgamesh as his servant. His best feat outside of that is giving a nasty burn to a guy who's half dead already, and it didn't even kill him. For a guy who should know gandr just as well as Rin, he really sucks at offense.

In all seriousness, who and where is his mother actually? I don't remember her being mentioned, but it's been awhile.

>Rin is his better in almost every way, and she's only in high school.
And that's just her being handicapped because Kirei trained her wrong, as a joke.

Cause she's retarded and mentally four years old.

A literal semen demon

He's the Olga of the Tohsakas.

To be fair, Rin is the next generation of the Tosahkas which automatically makes here better than the last gen, and she is a genius among those with the same background.

That plot point was retconned, Servants remember everything now, except when they don’t

Attached: 94835699-EB1D-4D5A-99DF-5C16FC25122B.jpg (1793x1280, 691K)

>the world has moved on and you're the ones stuck in medieval times.

Attached: ECFMSvRUYAIuyeD.jpg (680x680, 76K)

>To be fair, Rin is the next generation of the Tosahkas which automatically makes here better than the last gen,
When you suck, you suck. Tokiomi wasn't better than his father.

Attached: 1565290360381.png (1148x1610, 2.83M)

FGO is not canon

It's the opposite actually. The Tohsakas had no accomplishments as mages but became better each generation. Rin was incredibly smart to make the jeweled sword Zeltretch and even she still viewed Tokiomi in very good standing. Just getting the proper catalyst to summon Gil, the king of heroes, is an accomplishment.

>there will never be a magic slice of life spin-off about them taking Waver's classes
why even continue with this franchise

Attached: 1435993477106.jpg (3531x2491, 2.57M)

Some random guy in Strange Fake managed to get another Gil catalyst with some money. It's not that impressive.

What if Shirou summoned Enkidu?

Attached: 1563100554154.jpg (846x1146, 80K)

They remember because of the SYSTEM used to summon them is different and Chaldea invests to keep the records of the summoned Servants so they don't need to fucking start over every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJoM7V54T-c

Just how crazy is Sir Lancelot?

No it wouldn't.

Attached: 1436045901322.jpg (1132x800, 514K)

Shirou doesn't take his classes, so yeah, there won't be.

beowulf

They helped found the Grail system. Even if it was a wealth based power there is no way they were always such basic bitches.

Hes a Berserker for a reason

what classes does he take? arts and crafts?

I fucking love Kirei.

Explain

>ywn see Shirou and Rin getting stabbed in London by a nigger

why even live?

Attached: 1560651448556.png (170x157, 34K)

Is there a reason why Reines is being a good imouto and trying to help find the mantle of Iskandar for Waver? She never struck me as being altruistic.

>They helped found the Grail system.
They only provided the lands, rather than do any actual heavy lifting. They just were opportunistic to leech on on the other two. Being opportunistic is how they got half of Edefelt crest too.

Kiss my butt, stupid

Attached: 1547782295878.gif (312x415, 316K)

The culprit is someone she knows within the clock tower who has been aiming for the life of the lord of the El-Melloi family, of course she's going to take it personally.

And apparently neither does Rin. Something about sponsoring but not giving her a minute of tutelage for being a filthy fucking jap or something.

She likes seeing serious people become gloomy and go bad, but deep down she’s a good person

based waver

Attached: hmph.png (800x600, 582K)

>Waver lets Shirou in to his hidden neet lair because he feels sorry for the stupid kid and sympathizes with how he's bullied by crazy ladies.

Attached: 1435551756140.gif (454x490, 563K)

>secondaries

He's there as Rin's porter. He takes no classes because he'd be slapped with a sealing designation the instant they found out about UBW.

Rin should be in Minerology. Why is she even taking Modern Magecraft theory?

I just want a series about the daily life in the clock tower, is that too much to ask?

Yeah, that's why Einzburgers and Zouken can hijack the shit with extra classes and other fuckery while Toesuckah can only cheat if they bribe the impartial judge from the Church.

Wasn't Waver forced to tag along a car ride with Shirou and Rin in a CD drama?

Would Waver have a grudge against Emiyas though?

Case Files?

Attached: 1564941538824.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

You didn't pick some crazy shit beside mandatory classes in college?

Case files is sorta close to that.

Reminder that Celestial Bodies and Lore are the OP Faculties. Archelogy right behind them.

Did anyone even translate it?

The Fuyuki grail is the 726th grail in the world and it's considered worthless because it's located in a place that the world of mages considers an irrelevant shithole.
They founded nothing, the three families just created an imitation of an existing system and then ruined it out of greed and stupidity.

How much of the "daily life in the clock tower" did we get so far? just a few interactions there while everything else is outside of it, with the only relation being that the characters involved are from the clock tower.

I never played Extra but how come there are 2 Charlemagnes and why does one of them look like FGOs protagonist?

Attached: 1464151761421415.png (288x288, 151K)

>the three families just created an imitation of an existing system
this is just wrong

Well yeah there's an actual plot so it's not really "the daily life." You get some glimpses of Waver's crazy classroom every now and then though.

I know that. I'm saying the Tohsaka didn't do much even there.

They would instantly become bros.

Attached: the gang.jpg (1500x1060, 442K)

>What is handed down in the city of Fuyuki is not the one that received the blood of the Christ, but the prototype of an even more ancient "omnipotent container"; this container is the 726th Grail that sticks to the legend of the name. It is a gate that leads to the Root, Akasha; a hole connected to the nuclear core, the Greater Grail (大聖杯, daiseihai?), a wish machine - the key to startup the Great Grail. It is not an omnipotent container, but a replica created to work like a "wish machine" that can bring forth one's own will.

The dynamic between all the different families and students would make an interesting series on its own. Harry Potter but actually good.

They based on the system of the Counterforce. And the summoning system they use is simply made by Solomon. Nothing they did was innovative, but what was unique was to dress this up as a tournament when they were only trying to recreate the path to obtain the Third.

Fgo carnival phatasm when? Today's cooking with Gudako when? God damn it Type Moon dont let those ideas waste

Well according to the show itself that type of holy grail war only happens every 10 years so maybe 2021?

I think because she’s a commoner and a newcomer from a backwater, and apparently all outcasts get sent for Waver to wrangle

The novels have lots of insight into the different families and factions within the clocktower. They just tend not to actually take place in the clocktower.

That and:
a) the summoning foundation of that was built up by Solomon already (Da Vinci in Okeanus).
b) the classes were actually a poor knock off from the Counter Force assets.

youtu.be/98s0s3VWwho

>Heres your carnival phantasm season 4 bro

Did the research involve calling up Kiritsugu and asking what the hell happened there?

Attached: mpv-shot0071.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>gotards
How about Mahoyo parts 2 and 3 and the Tsukihime remake first?

Do we know how those grails operated or even if they worked though? I ask because there could have been 725 failures before it, or at least 725 instances of a grail not being actually achievable.

If Case Files doesn’t bomb we might get a similar series to the Emiya cooking one except it’s Daddy Waver teaching his charges about mythology

Nah its time for Prototype chads TO RISE

Attached: 14841614861581.jpg (849x1239, 212K)

You're going to get another entry in Nasu's shitty pet series (Extra) and you're going to like it.

Ain’t he dead at this point

Wasn't he in hiding after the war? Supposedly nobody should know he stayed in Fuyuki.

I take it that most of the information regarding the fourth grail war are from Kirei's reports.

Place your bets after heavens feel 3/Camelot

>Actual HA adaption
>Remade Fate route
>Prototype gets a full adaption

Well, he was alive for a couple of years. They never said it was a recent research. I guess some ritual fanatics from Clock Tower took action immediately when the word spread out.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Kek

Bazett knew.

Attached: kerry.png (800x600, 254K)

neither of them are "real" but one is based on history while the other is based on stories. if you actually summoned charlamange you would get someone in between.
>why does one of them look like FGOs protagonist?
who knows

Who has stronger harem powers? Waver or Shirou? Who would end up orbiting who?

Their research suck. Marisbury literally killed everybody in the Grail War he participated and then claimed Saber Master won, and they went "sure, looks legit" and leave the matter be despite being the only Master who survived.

We know for a fact that there are minor grail wars all over the world, but these are more like sporting events.
Fuyuki was the way it was and got so out of hand because Japan is a worthless backwater that no one cares about, so there was little to no oversight.

based

Attached: 1564608316842.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>>HA
Too hard to adapt
>>Fate remake
Nah. Deen is shit but I doubt UFO will remake it
>>proto
Nasu already forgot it
Singularities/lostbelts adaptation has higher chance if we assume Babylonia /Camelot are sucessful. Heaven Feel will be the last anime adaptation of F/SN. Sad but come on, the visual novel is already 15 years old

Case Files is doing rather good actually

Shirou. He instantly charms bitches with a smile and a small sample of his Unlimited Dumbass Statements. For a similar effect Waver needs months to years of his tutelage and it all can break down if he shows his pathetic side.

They also stopped adding Prototype servants in FGO so maybe Nasu finally gave up on her original idea unless are they continuing those LNs based on it?

You'd think that if even half of those grails resulted in wishes the world's history would be even more fucked up.

Is she still eternally dying? Also, need more doujins for her.

Chaldean summoning system is designed for them to recall all their past memories as well as mark their saint graphs with memories they obtained from Chaldea. There are times when servants get summoned outside of that system in the story and they dont remember or care about you at all in FGO.

They both end up orbiting Guda

Waver was like the 10th or so most popular character in Nasuverse, wasn't here? Granted it was from a poll before FGO times, but it means he has a sizeable fanbase (even if mostly fujoshits, or rather, specially because of it)

Why are you even replying? Waver is more of a character than that self insert. Any "flaw" given to Shirou was an attempt to hide how extremely convenient everything is for him. Blame Urobutcher.

Shirou obviously because he got laid. I think Waiver was 20 during the 4th war and 5th war is 10 years later so Waver is literally a wizard.

Last I know there is a Prototype story where Arthur has to face alters of servants from FGO.

You saw how he got up and fully on guard the moment the nigger entered the room? He knows his stuff.

>We know for a fact that there are minor grail wars all over the world
Wasn't it true only in Apocrypha timeline?

Shirou charms via High Jump
Waver charms via being grumpy and pathetic
Shirou harem is Rin, Sakura, Saber, Taiga, Illya, Issei and kinda Shinji. Maybe Luvia too.
Waver harem is Gray, Reines, Yvette, Flat, Rohngall, Berserker Jack and kinda Iskandar. Plus most of the female students in the Clock Tower.
>implying Waver didn't get laid with Iskandar during F/Z

He was 14.

Is there an Arthur Alter?

>Blame Urobutcher.
Wait, what?

Waver was 19 during the 4th. 29 in Case Files.

Let's hope for the movie adaptations of the rest of the volumes then. I hope it sells well.

waver leads his own faction in the clocktower that's big enough to shake and ensure a different future. shirou ends up betrayed and killed by everybody he knows unless someone babysits him. There's a reason why he's called professor charisma despite being grumpy.

Iskandar took Waver's anal virginity.

If we got two more cours that would be plenty to do rest of the novels too. If we got that + movies of Castle Adra and Iselma Twin Towers it'd be fantastic.

This, Shiroutards forget Shirou gets sold out by his best friend and lover in different timelines. He's not a leader, nor he's well liked, he's a yes man janitor. Waver's a leader, though. Shirou would answer to him if he gets in his class.

It's why I'm watching Case Files, but yeah, more Mage slice of life in what is basically Mage: The Awakening would be nice. Loved that shit the moment I saw mages exterminating people for mage fuckery in Fate/Zero. What a wonderous setting where you could tell all sorts of stories that don't need the Grail, or some world ending shit like Fate/GO.

>entire Case Files series could be adapted
PLEASE YOU STUPID MUSHROOM

Attached: 1504115451839.png (817x817, 319K)

Or was he just too far away for any of the ones closest to him for them to help?

Does anyone even care about Fragments?

>Berserker Jack
God, I NEED Jack to make it out of Snowfield and go back to London, he deserves it.

They're doing 2 volumes in half a cour. Given that the first three would be movie material, that's 2 cours for 5 volumes, meaning at least one half cour of semi-SoL filler. I approve, fund it

O MY BEAUTIFUL JANNU! FUCKING UP HER LINES. THIS IS TOO CUTE.

A mad dream of a mad gacha addict.

>goes back to London
>his frail sanity collapses and he turns into a murderer again

>entire case files gets adapted
>mahoyo is completely forgotten
It hurts. I love Case Files, but I love Aoko even more.

Attached: 1446221837356.png (1024x576, 444K)

Nasu here. Of course user, just let me iron some last details of the Tsukihime remake and I'll get right to that.

I thought vampires weren't supposed to be a society in Fate timelines

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.34_[2019.08.17_22.01.47].jp (1920x1080, 105K)

The memories Rin saw of Emiya was that he was betrayed and sold off by people close to him, everyone around him. He's in no way to "usurp" Waver who is established as charismatic and magnetic to people enough to form an important independent and free-thinking faction within Clock Tower politics. This has shit to do about muh high jump and stupid harem cliches, it has to do with Shirou being a nonentity in his school too. He's someone people abuse or ask favors from but he's not looked up as leader or example or anything of sort (Rin is for example). Even when he was in the Archery club. He's not a leader, and the idiot fanbase should stop making something he's not.

Sounds deliciously tragic, but I'm sure Flat would find a way.

Medea is super short and pretty good.
Alas you forgot the Daodejing, the Zhuang Zi and half a bunch of buddhist books

>Tsukihime remake

Attached: 1504408313736.jpg (1280x800, 329K)

Huh? You know vampires are many right? Not all are DA. There's Lamyros and other shit.

Anyway, DAA don't exist, they aren't that powerful, but why wouldn't they have groups? TA got exterminated by the mages and the Church too.

Dude, please let Koyama do the entire art. He passed the test.

Alright now stop trying to phrase that in a way where you are not battling someone who is asserting Shirou's dominance. I was genuinely wondering if he had everyone in his life turn on him or if he just put himself in a far off place where he was only surrounded by enemies.

I want to see Qin Huang Di in a version of the banquet of kings now

Fake Grail #73526419283
t.church

>Being an unironic classical liberal in the current year+4
"Constitutional governments" are a fragile cope to hide the fact that the West has severed its ties to tradition, and in so doing has doomed itself to dissolve in Kali Yuga. These "constitutional governments" are ruled without exception by a class of oligarchs of the merchant caste who allow just enough bread and circuses to stop the sheep from recognizing that they're livestock. Meanwhile a non-collective of atomized individuals find themselves consumed by the reign of quantity in the sea of the other atomized individuals and having no other god outside the sovereign economy. Classical liberalism is the first phase of a disease that will inevitably mutate into democracy, then socialism, and because you've put "liberty" and "equality" on the highest pedestal, slowly more and more "liberty" and "equality" will be demanded until you at last reach the logical conclusion of an oligarchic tyranny hidden under the guise of communism with ultimate "liberty" and "equality" for all.

Which Qin? I think LB one would need to acknowledge them as human to even discuss things.

Attached: ECMSXAtU8AA1xAm.jpg (1431x2048, 270K)

>Kali Yuga.
Juju alter please.

Attached: D_NbFjwU8AAIXxZ.jpg (905x1500, 256K)

That's his step-mom from after he killed his dad

Tokiomi somehow procured the first skin that was shed by the first snake.
That's kinda bullshit

No, user, you are the idiot for thinking it's about 'winning' a debate or argument. The whole point about the banquet scene wasn't about what is the correct way of being a king, Iskander's main beef was that Artoria regrets her rule. Good, bad, Isakander's deal is that it's all part of his rule and that saying shit like I wanna re-do/undo that shit is just rude to kingdom as a whole. Iskander and by extension, Gilgamesh, doesn't care about the way or philosophy behind the way Camelot is being ruled. Iskander and Gilgamesh are basically all like, you're a king, own it, both the good and the bad parts of the rule are part of your identity as a king.

>all these Waverfags

kek didn't know there were so many of us

Liberty and equality are opposing ideals, you can have some extent of both at once, but you can't have a pure version of both at once. If people are free to do what they want (liberty) their natural differences will make them unequal, if people are equal (equality) they can't be free because something is constraining those who would be superior.

Everyone with high IQ appreciates Waver.

So what rank of Mystic eyes would be the Sharingan?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

She takes classes.
She wanted to be his appretice iirc (lile Gray, Flat, Svin and Luvia. Taking particular lessons and stuff) but he said he would only do the bare minimum for her

Everything ties back to Heartless plot, yes

The biggest flaw of monarchy is succession.

Why is Waver so racist?

Why him? It's not even Rin's field.

There's pros and cons going there. On one hand you've got a monarch that would try his best in order to give his child a prosperous kingdom. On the other, you never know when you're gonna end up with a total retard or a complete psychopath of a son, and since the title is hereditary nobody can do shit to stop him other than outright assassination.

Took you long enough.

they could have asked kirei or zouken

it could also be budgetary as places in his class don't all grow on trees.

Jewel.

Rinnegan is probably Rainbow.

the biggest flaw in ANY form of governance is succession, case in point JFK/LBJ & Nixon/Ford

Most other protagonists in the nasuverse are self-inserts, but Waver is the one people can actually empathize with and relate to, because his motivations are more "mundane" and based in deeply rooted insecurities rather than more extreme backstories

You mean the best thing about it. The ruler can raise the new ruler based on his own experience. The masses will always choose the one who will give them the most gibs. Unless, of course, you utilize some kind of social knowledge program, but you cannot expect the majority of the people to understand why they just can't get money for not doing productive work. The Catholic Church has always been a great mediator, being the judge of the king and the voice for the masses (i.e., the law is written according to our teachings, so you should not break it, or else you will go to hell). You also need the separation of the secular and clerical powers (not separation of the Church and the state, they need to cooperate). This way they can coexist. That's why England went to shit, they went "yeah, and the king is our pope." They have to be governed separately if you want to have a functioning monarchy.

Who did this

Attached: jkioipoiopi.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Waver took a glance at Luvia once and reverse enginered the entire Edelfelt magecraft.
He has an intuitive grasph of magecraft in an insane level and an ability to teach each person in the best way to that person.
He just can't use it himself.

I did. My penis was too much for her.

Attached: 1426360047094.jpg (1611x1076, 131K)

Fucking hell anyone associated with the Animuspheres seems to die

Olga's origin is suffering.
Discuss

No user, what you should be wondering is whydunnit.

howdunnit

>has mystic eyes
>board a train that auction mystic eyes
Seems to be a clear and shut case.

>Can see the future
>Gets involved in a mystery novel plot
She was never going to survive this

So we meet again, Bandit K. Dammit, who are you really!?

they could do a Today's cooking with Redman and CAT

>can see the future
>except for her death
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
If this was good, she faked it.

history has shown that succession sucks dick more often than not. look at france before the revolution.

Nah. Karna and Rama in LB4 (that were summoned by Guda) didn't have any memory of Chaldea and Guda so we had to explain the situation to them.

Just go and read CCC's doujin.

Attached: 018.jpg (2143x3020, 924K)

Based. Vive la republique

Dude was both a tyrant and someone with a massive LAW boner.
I don't know how he is in fgo, but could be interesting

Rin enrolled both Mineralogy and MMT. The same goes for Luvia and Yvette.

that thing in the middle is beast VI right?

Attached: 1529764027405.jpg (238x267, 18K)

Look at France during and after.
The revolutionaries were literal monsters wearing human skin.

Who picked it up?

>If people are free to do what they want (liberty) their natural differences will make them unequal, if people are equal (equality) they can't be free because something is constraining those who would be superior
Try telling that to the French Revolution (the first large-scale manifestation of this cancer's ideological origin), their literal tagline was "Liberte, egalite, fraternite". Delusional idealists will find a way to promote both and will undoubtedly fracture as they quarrel amongst themselves on the proper implementation. This doesn't change the fact that the endgame result is a farce of a "society" that brands itself as the utmost paragon of liberty and equality while in realty being no more than a debased abhorrence ruled by a clique of murderous, sociopathic oligarchs who enslave the world-farm with currency and economic manipulation.

Godammit you fatefags have a worse grasp of political theory than Nasu, and that’s really quite impressive

Show us the light user.

I just wish he wasn't gay for the bara. He should've been bi so Reines and Gray could get the W, if you get my drift.

Would Waver fuck kid Alexander?

Of course, after all, what did you expect from a spin off where the current main work is one of the dullest franchises in the history of video games? Seriously each Singularity following the harem master and his servants from Chaldea as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Nasu vetoed the idea of Sakurai directing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his games. The Fate series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Visual Novels were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the VN was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character does something controversial, the author wrote instead that ''it cant be helped''

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nasu's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Fate by the same Takashi Masada. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Type Moon at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Dies Irae." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Type Moon's works" you are, in fact, trained to read Dies Irae.

Attached: 0d3c537c15471595412a9f8110d5022eb934ef5f58dd1e0de1dae607ad1267cd.jpg (1565x2823, 1.41M)

If there ever is the chance for more Clock Tower off time, I'd love for these fuckers here to make an appearance. In particular Verner, I wanna know how exactly he's related to old man Orlocke: Son? Grandson? Test tube baby?

Attached: 27.jpg (1099x1647, 524K)

Alexander would powerbottom every possible nit out of out of Waver.

Has there been a side-by-side of adult Waver and that guy in Alexander's Ionioi Hetairoi that looked like he could be adult Waver?

I love this series, but fuck it gets hokey and philosophical shallow.

Do Flat and Svin get to do something in this arc?

Nope.

That guy is Eumenes

Attached: laRZ7.jpg (1054x1600, 569K)

user, you forgot about headless chicken

What a wonderful story that was, next chapter when?

After D-Frag S2

Attached: 1564878738290.jpg (303x312, 47K)

Gilgamesh

Sweet, can't wait. Guess I'll entertain myself finishing the Sacchin route in Tsukihime

It's not his real mother but somebody he viewed as his mother.

But if you're still interested:
> Her distant ancestors crossbred with succubi, but that has not granted her any great regenerative abilities or eternal youth. It has given her inhuman reflexes and coordination, and she has the special ability to boost her magical energy stores by consuming semen. She is able to prepare for a mission by taking in that of close magi acquaintances.

> boost her magical energy stores by consuming semen

Attached: Natalia.jpg (594x334, 38K)

Word of Butcher is that she wanted Kerry's D, but because feeding on people makes her see them as just things/food sources she never showed her true feelings.
Also she can use mana burst with the energy she absorbs from semen

So what is a Succubus in the context of the Nasuverse? Some kind of demon or homunculus?

Phantasmal Beast most likely

Generic phantasmal species I guess? True demons are kind of a big fucking deal, or at least that's the impression I got Karen's explanation in HA.

>atalante teaching jack how to swim in the background
cute and cannon

Did you somehow miss the entire plight of Zouken and the fall of the Matou family?

Some fucking homunculi managed to find Avalon centuries after Morgan threw it behind a rock somewhere. I mean, it's been established that only around 4 of Artoria's knights weren't compete retards, but the fact they couldn't find it even with Merlin's help and these random german clay people did was pretty bullshit.

Kotomine is talking about "what it appears to be", when that's just the fucking bait. It's the Heaven's Feel ritual, you retard.

It was never supposed to be a wishgranter or holy grail.

read the vn retard

>literal bitchboi of every faction in the Clock Tower with 0 magical talent
vs
>absolute madman who single-handedly saved the world and probably prevented ww3

Emiya went around picking up chicks and James Bond-ing his way through catastrophees his whole life. Watch his third SG in CCC.

Attached: fate proto enk night.jpg (1280x3600, 3.85M)

Normal Charlemagne was summoned, but he's a bitter dude who regrets not being able to bring about true, lasting world peace in his lifetime. He blames his "heroic" and "idealistic" self for it (you know, the part of him that actually encouraged his dream in the first place) and sunders it from himself so that the more "realistic" Charlemagne can save the world free of scruples and doubts (to be fair, the world he's summoned to is pretty badly screwed).

Attached: Karl v Astolfo Passages.jpg (896x3024, 3.84M)

Wow. All Emiya's just attract 10/10's. Going from hot girl on an island, to this, to a literal custom made perfect human being who's the incarnation of a wish granting artifact in succession. The Emiya gland works across generations, and apparently can be passed by osmosis.

> due to how she died
You mean how she didn't die yet.

Oni and Succubi are phantasmal beasts.
They're hardly random german clay people. They're clay people that have the Rhinegold and a True Magic.

>TA got exterminated by the mages and the Church too

Even Arc? I find that shit hard to believe.

Except thats wrong.
Alexander had the best idea of what a king is.
Someone who governs over his people but that is also someone those people will look up to.
Arturia was all about that sacrifice bullshit, and Gilgamesh is the manchild who sees people as his possession.
It's not even up for debate, Alexander is the only right one.

wasnt merlin trapped in a cave by that point?

If she did see her inevitable death did she have time to leave a last second clue?

What if it's just Orlocke's swapped body and he's chilling in Waver's class for giggles.

>no spin off about Shirou and Luvia hunting DA
NASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The priest. It's always the priest. A black priest who was not the first one to die, which means he makes it to the end, meaning he is the culprit.

So how would that be any different from having monarchy and aristocracy?

The priest has eyes that see into the past, so King Arthur will probably have him help with the investigation next episode. The priest is obviously a red herring, it's too obvious.

How many Black Keys does he have?

Attached: ciel.jpg (682x1000, 109K)

>retard who gets betrayed, abandoned and executed, literal bitchboi of every single schoolmate where he was unremarkable popularity wise
vs
>professor charisma whose faction can shake the foundation of the clocktower, and does lead a war in the future.

Remove your self insert goggles. Shirou isn't popular or even well liked in highschool.

And he was hated by mostly everyone and died like a bitch, betrayed by everybody around him. You're asking about charisma and popularity. Shirou doesn't have any beyond his token harem of desperate, traumatized girls.

We don't know if Arc exists at all.

>AAAAHHHHH TIAMAT PLEASE DON T DESTROY BABYLONIA

I believe your average priest only carries 30 or so.

>complaining to Tiamat like she's a giant dog chewing on your furniture
I am instantly amused
>NO, DON'T EAT THE ZIGGURAT!... Please?

Camlot was fated to die, it was the single most doomed anything could ever be and no one could have done anything about that.

This is true btw. Urobuchi accidentally showed Saber to have much more evolved concepts of governance.

>Liberty and equality are opposing ideals
You can't have liberty without equality. Without equality there will always be people exerting their influence into your life. The erosion of concentrated wealth and power is the only way to create liberty. Something we fundamentally don't really have anywhere in the world.

Why do the characters look like .png images placed in a real background.

Cause the backgrounds are CG nowadays.

I started the VN. All they ever talk about is cooking?! What gives?

Attached: matou-sakura-emiya-shirou-saber-illyasviel-von-einzbern-fate-stay-night-kitchen-cooking-30528-resize (650x365, 76K)

Let me invent the dude's backstory.
The Priest is a kind gentle man in spite of his build. He just wanted to be a normal priest but got forced into the sketchy magician hunting division because of his magic eyes. He boarded the train to try and get his magic eyes removed, but he doesn't know who gave him an invitation. The person who invited him invited him to use as a scapegoat.
So he only caries a few black keys, as few as he can get away with.

Sounds like they're just picking and choosing who remembers when to have their cake and eat it too when it comes to "new" plot while giving fanservice callbacks

Now I like the guy even more. Thanks, user.

Uh yeah, that's kind of the point of FGO.

hot and stronk students lust after your dick
God damn it stop being faggot, Waver!

It's missing Perseus and Alamut.

Can servants be weakened against the weapons that killed them in their previous life? For example, can Clarent be more effective to Artoria than other weapons? Or Gandiva arrow to Karna? Carabolg to Cu chuulain?

how do you cure Wavers gay

Did you read the VN?

make iskander a girl

Attached: Alexander.png (690x390, 274K)

>Iskander
>Not Alexander

persian style. later on during his conquests he adopted and integrated in stuff like that and adding the great as title

FGO is actually the new canon. It retconned and overwrote most of the plot that happened before in the old media. Sieg Chaldea!

Still, most of the world knows him as Alexander. This feels very unnecessary.

Read the VN artoria wasn't summonned from the throne of heroes

well the young one that was not yet exposed to persian culture is called alexander

>Camlot was fated to die, it was the single most doomed anything could ever be and no one could have done anything about that.
QTLs just make it more stupid

Attached: Faker_Hephaestion.png (650x1270, 1.22M)

The drama CDs have a terrible schedule. The last Fragments CD was going to be out this month but got delayed to late December and they are going to make another CD. Megumi Ogata is Moses and the next CD should have yandere male Mordred and Lucius.

This is why all TM threads turn into FGO "discussion" garbage. Because retards literally don't want people to talk about TM and Fate, on purpose.

Garden of Avalon literally says that Artoria knew it and her whole idea was making the process as painless as possible, like a sweet dream. Of course that went to hell with Camlann.

Send them to

>Oh no they won't talk about Shiki vs servants or who's best girl again waaaa

read fate route, did you not notice something when Saber couldn’t go spirit form in zero?

FGO is the mainline work now. Like it or not, it's hard to talk about Fate without ending up with FGO stuff.

They already adapted Hollow Ataraxia. It's called Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan.

They should have devoted an episode to Shirou and Rin pulling Saber's Ahoge, which is her Dragon's Reverse Scale, and then frantically cooking as many hamburg steaks as humanly possible until she calmed down.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan - 09 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.18_[2018.0 (1280x720, 156K)

I'd send them all to the shadow realm if not for the laws of this country.

Attached: gas.jpg (159x281, 30K)

I don't have a problem with telling others about Fate stuff they might not have known so far. That's what makes 40K threads also so fun too, because everyone just shares stuff and you always see something new you hadn't known until then.

As far as I know, it was the adaptation of Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan, you absolute retard. Let me guess, you're one of those people who think Carnival Phantasm was another Ataraxia adaptation and have no idea what TAKE-MOON even is.

Dude, shit like that is literally what 90's IRC users were trying to warn everyone about. The rules were you either eat the logs and try to understand what everyone is talking about or you leave the channel. What you're doing turns this place to reddit. There are retards who jump on the bandwagon of the recent TM adaptation (be it Fate/Zero, UBW, Apoc, hell, even LE and, of course, FGO), they have no idea what the universe is about, their main source of knowledge is the adaptation and the incomplete wiki pages. Instead of reading the ultimate source material, i.e. the original visual novel, they choose to not participate in the actual community and just want to shitpost in the threads, because they think it's fun, thus lowering the threads' quality. Helping them makes them think they don't have to read the VN or do anything aside from watching the adaptation, because there are people in the thread who will tell them about everything they could've learned if they read the VN. The result is threads like the one we're in. If you want to participate in this kind of community, I don't blame you, you just don't want to have meaningful discussions about the franchise, you just want to bathe in the endless questions that shouldn't have been asked in the first place. Do whatever you want.

Arturia isn't in the throne of heroes she hasn't died yet and has made a pact with the world to get the grail to save her country right before her death so she goes forward and backwards in time to get it if the chance arises no matter where or when and when she fails she goes back to the time before her death with her memories since she hasn't died yet.

Alexander has already died and is in the throne of heroes.

Attached: 1554764327027.png (600x863, 742K)

I like how these two posts are right next to each other.

He immediately abandons Shirou to run off, and Gilgamesh immediately abandons his Grail plan to run off. Enkidu and Gil then meet up for their glorious rematch and later some butt penetration and penetrating.

Read the vn. Hell, even ubw explains this

Attached: smug red.png (637x624, 255K)

Singularity yanked servants always get a memory wipe, don't they?

this

You will see me stabbing your tight asshole with my nigger cock tho

In a monarchy (or aristocracy), everyone is aware that all men are not equal and unlimited liberty is a destructive force. Effectively, there's informed consent on the existing system of government. The people devote themselves to the king (as Alexander described in the discussion), and the king shoulders the responsibility to inspire and lead the people.
With the pseudo-egalitarian oligarchy, instead "the people" are an atomized sea of mindless, mongrelized, interchangeable units of production and consumption whose existence is predicated on hedonistic gratification and enslavement to debt. God is dead, currency is a weapon of subjugation instead of a tool to expedite trade, and the plebs squabble over the scraps their hidden masters throw out for them while worshiping their false gods of "liberty" and "equality" (while having neither in reality). It's really the most loathsome form of hypocrisy imaginable.
Gilgamesh's plan in UBW was completely reasonable on these grounds as it would have ended Kali Yuga, annihilated the reign of quantity, and restored the rule of quality.

>informed consent
>monarchy

Ell-Oh-Ell