Kimetsu

What do Yea Forums think of the elder big sister who got sold out by her young sister (second oldest) and the big breasts mom milf is actually a little girl loli ?

Attached: 1566058297712.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tyunnTTTT/status/1162719133269516290
twitter.com/uofang/status/1163111831398862848
youtube.com/watch?v=DVc-UNU48g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elder spider sister :
Its because its you that I tell you this,I really think you as my little sister now , you're the only one I truly think as my real sister. Let's escape here together !

Attached: 1566058971590.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Gets back-stabbed by her sister
That hit too close for me, I am glad that treacherous cunt died slowly in agony and regret for what she did

it's interesting

>regret
she didn't that

I was hyped for a bit because I thought the butterfly lady had actually used the same poison that they used on Zenitsu. She had the same rash and bulging veins.

I like her little test. She's bat shit but a kind of bat shit that has a strong sense of justice. The way she talks to spider loli is every bit as uncomfortable as getting sent to the principal's office and trying to lie through your teeth.
>I'm not angry. I'm just trying to get an accurate toll.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: EBHEeZsVAAAfmps.jpg (999x685, 128K)

I didn't know I wanted to fuck spider girls before.

I felt bad for the face-slashed girl until they showed her betray another girl
Only the mom deserved to live, everyone else was irredeemable

do you say this because you are a pedophile?

n-no

Last episode as 11/10. Fucking amazing.

This episode was trash.
>lol I cut my own head off even though I said my body was harder than any of my threads
>lol get rescued effortlessly by other fag
>lol feel sorry for stupid demons

Attached: 1208254520026.jpg (576x432, 67K)

why daddy spider hit the mom lolly?

t. brainlet anime only

Attached: 1566061513471.jpg (1103x1080, 101K)

I think reading shonen manga is something a brainlet would do.

No, I just like her thick eyebrows

nope she gets eaten by upper moon 2 faggot

do you ask this because you are a pedophile?

she reminds me of Shinoa and I want her to step on me

Attached: ahaha~.webm (600x704, 27K)

Its normal and healthy for a family to add in brothers and sisters in law and also making babies to create next generation.
How is Rui going to do that ?
Do you want to married and make babies with the sisters in spider demon family ?

>another generic powerup asspull
if you want this feel free to stick to your naruto dragonball or whatever you faggots watch these days
>inb4 Dr.stone

>why daddy spider hit the mom lolly?

To reflect domestic violence in dysfunctional family.

UGLY

and

GAY

Am I the only one who genuinely enjoyed Tanjiro being cucked out of a kill?
Honestly, it felt justified, considering it was "unfair" of him to win through an asspull.

Cringe

What was generic about it?
What was asspull about it?

Please faggot, tell me why this episode was better than the last.
Tell me why generic strong senpai saving the day is good.
Tell me why Tanjiro couldn't be the one to kill Rui, it doesn't make him more powerful than Rui.
Tell me why Berserk OP is good even though the song sucks.

I'm positive there are plenty of retarded shonen fans who enjoy shit like this since every single shonen manga does it and they sell.

>tfw you'll never force a loli to be your mommy
Life isn't fair.

>liking the mom makes user a pedo

Attached: 0905.png (298x294, 57K)

Tanjiro is a Gary Stu.

>Please faggot, tell me why this episode was better than the last.
oky
>Tell me why generic strong senpai saving the day is good.
because he is the pillar of water and the strongest aktive water breath user therefore his strength is obviously way higher than tanjirous not that a sakuga fag would understand
>Tell me why Tanjiro couldn't be the one to kill Rui, it doesn't make him more powerful than Rui.
because it's not interesting if your MC just oneshots everything after getting a few bruises
i know trash sucking faggots like you can't understand this and flock to shit like isekai wa smaphone
>Tell me why Berserk OP is good even though the song sucks.
oppinions differ, also, randomly throwing in Berserk for the cheapest of starwmans ain't gonna work

Attached: 1436834144043.jpg (421x462, 160K)

It's fine, I just think it's a bit cheap they made the Sakurai dude save both Tanjiro and Inosuke, one of them should have been able to kill their enemy by themselves, probably Inosuke since Rui was a Lower Moon

should mention that in the following chapter we find out that they send the pillars to the mountain because they've lost a bunch of youngsters and belive a highermoon is hiding there

anime only plebs wouldn't know, just like you faggots bitched about "hue hue ass pull he just choped off his head" last week

all of the three are still novice hunters
they're not that strong to compete with them but there will be a training montage verry soon and once they hit it off with the other pillars the fights become more about them chewing ass

>because he is the pillar of water and the strongest aktive water breath user therefore his strength is obviously way higher than tanjirous
This didn't answer my question. You fucking braindead asshat.
>because it's not interesting if your MC just oneshots everything after getting a few bruises
That's not what happened. What isn't interesting is being saved by fujoshit strong man for MC to one day overcome. What a unique concept. Yawn.

No surprise you couldn't do what was asked. This is garbage by the book generic storytelling that was written by an editor, not an author.

sex with Shinobu

>Shinobu's sword spin
Can someone tell ufotable to stop flexing in every single scene?

>more fanarts after next episode
Nice

Can someone explain to me why the mom in that one scene reverted back to a human? Like why did you turn into a loli? I was so confused, actually I don't understand how their transformation works. They drink Rui's blood and than he rips their face off and sows it back on? But what was that loli transformation about? The mom spider looked older, but was she really just a little girl that got turned into a demon?

I felt this was a somewhat better episode than the last one.
I found pic related sequence much more effective than the over-the-top glowfest.

Attached: 8765465453442.jpg (1372x772, 166K)

>This didn't answer my question. You fucking braindead asshat.
it did tho, it's just that you're too much of an idiot to understand
>That's not what happened. What isn't interesting is being saved by fujoshit strong man for MC to one day overcome. What a unique concept. Yawn.
not true but feel free to jump to more conclusions like your father about your sexuality and stick to your farmingsimulator shitshow with the original revenge story that is so unique
>No surprise you couldn't do what was asked. This is garbage by the book generic storytelling that was written by an editor, not an author.
you didn't even read the manga so your opinions is worthless because your opinion is based on about 40% of the finished product (beeing generous here)
and yes it does have an end other than the shows you think are good

Tell me where I can get a good sub anons

the loli was a demon before she met with rui and doesn't turn human just to her real self
it's never explained in the manga but from her apologie i'd guess it's some sort of blood demon technique? and she droped the ball on that
just guessing tho

Third world kid pls go. Not only do you believe that, "he strong = good storytelling", you can't even speak English.

haha get it because tapioca will die soon and they can fuck in heaven

T. Douma

>fujoshit strong man for MC to one day overcome
Animeonlies revealing that they're talking about shit they don't know yet again

Why is Giyu so shit? He almost ruined the entire episode (Shinobu saved it).

It's funny when shonen manga kids think their shitty manga is somehow different from every other shitty shonen manga.

mad

Let me break it down for you since you're having some trouble. You're getting mad about shit you're wrong about because the anime has not caught up to the manga. Not comparing Kimetsu to any other manga right now. If you still need me to explain further let me know by quoting my post.

He's an emo.

let's face it, if tanjirou did behead rui he'd complain about "le flashback asspull powerup"
nobody brought up any other manga. seems to me you're getting a little defensive because you have no real rebuttal or you're actually low IQ

You cannot and will not disprove that Giyu's role is not textbook generic shit.
>let's face it, if tanjirou did behead rui he'd complain about "le flashback asspull powerup"
You are the one making that retarded complaint. You shonen kiddies would actually get mad if you read something that didn't stick to the shonentard playbook.

>"he strong = good storytelling"
pulling things out of your arse again isee
must suck beeing such a brainlet that you can't even refute a single point or make a coherent argument

>>Can someone explain to me why the mom in that one scene reverted back to a human? Like why did you turn into a loli

The mother is a loli demon before become Rui's mom.
Rui change her entire looks,age her up to fit the mother role.
Rui basically plastic surgery on every family members make them looks like they are all related.

>>Tell me why generic strong senpai saving the day is good.
>because he is the pillar of water and the strongest aktive water breath user

That was literally your argument shitskin. Maybe you just think you meant something different because you can't speak the language.

ain't there one of your bitchsage threads up you can keep your shit at?

Speak English.

>changing topic again
You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. My post was concerning the fact that Tanjiro doesn't focus on Water breaths anymore after this aside from a few scenes, because he takes up Fire breaths. He doesn't fight Giyu either. So there's nothing to "overcome". If you change the topic again when replying to me I won't entertain you anymore.

I never said he would fight Giyu. You are the one who can't read English here. Pathetic Shonen kiddy can't defend his generic trash. No surprise.

you're a fucking retard...
it's sad to see that you're so fucking bad at shitposting
you can't make a single argument and now you can't even understand the simple answer i gave you in the quoted post
i doubt you even understand what you're posting

Imagine being so fucking stupid you can't even tell shit characters like Giyu are nothing but a measuring tool of power/strength for dumb viewers to use.

>all this fighting over some depressed ugly and gay literally who
why
he isn't worth your time

Attached: shinobu.jpg (500x500, 98K)

why is she so based bros?

nah you're wrong lol

It's okay dummy, the authors use this technique for you because you are so stupid you would actually think Tanjiro and Nezuko killing Rui would make them more powerful than Rui.

LMAO dude calm down just because you're wrong doesn't mean you need to throw a tantrum

And yet not you or ESL friend can prove me wrong.

LOL you poor thing

But Giyu is a character with his own personal problems

so was she actually a good demon like nezuko or tamayo? would that mean that some demons can keep their humanity even after transforming?

>resorting to samefagging because you're so bad at shitposting it's not even entertaining

nah she just didn't want to be in the family anymore

>good demon
Probably, some demons remember their past, some have amnesia, some run amok, some are sane, some have the same personality as when they were human, some others got warped and corrupted. There are no rules to "demonification" and it's very inconsistent, worldbuilding in the manga is rather poor and shallow so don't think too much about it.

Attached: 1563037496723.webm (574x538, 563K)

just because you're a rapist who's traped in a rape dungeon you wanna escape from doesn't mean you're less of a rapist

all of 'em
tanjirou beats them up so bad they remember their human life
this is how he kills upper moon 3 by making him remember

You guys think Spiderdad got to bone Spidermom? I meant they were roleplaying I'm pretty sure Rui would approve of activities that actually happen in a household

>Only the mom deserved to live, everyone else was irredeemable

They're demons, the mom probably killed a bunch of people before even joining their little group.

The other girl betrayed Rui first, she was being a good sister.

>activities that actually happen in a household
Uh. Moms and Dads don't fuck. That's gross.

Yeah but atleast she welcomed death since clearly it was hell for her
she was being loyal to rui despite being treated like shit - stockholm syndrome at it's finest

So far in story there are only 3 "Good demons". The doctor lady (She's "Good" now, but killed people in the past), her butt boy, and Nezuko. All the other demons will kill you in a heartbeat if they think it would benefit them. There are many demons who retain their memories after transforming, but the urge to drink blood an kill people is overwhelming. even Nezuko tried to eat he brother at first before substituting sleep for it and the doctor pair drink donated blood so they don't attack people.

Based

I wish ufotable would stop adding so much anime original shit. The whole Rui flashback scene is completely new and served no purpose except to pad out the episode length.

Question: Why not mass produced wisteria poison gun and distributed it to all the corps member as a standard issue? I mean it won't kill strong demon but 90% of them are weak ass demon anyway.

pic unrelated

Attached: best girls + kanroji.jpg (1000x714, 802K)

>all of 'em
*Ekhem* Shinobu's boyfriend had well working autobiographical memory.

Attached: 1586553322.png (496x488, 162K)

I hate to say it but I feel like Kimetsu no Yaiba won the lottery thanks to getting a a bunch of good talent behind animating it and an even greater musical talent because of Yuki Kajiura and LiSA

Where can I get good subtitles bros

what purpose does the bambooshit in her mouth serve?
Nezuko is clearly over her oni urges

Attached: 1017b4f64c2ca296d481e0855d6f17a3.jpg (1000x1301, 858K)

They are experimenting with poison guns. A character who gets focus later uses a poison/iron pellet sawed off shotgun. It's just really hard to give up hundreds of years of tradition, especially when you have a long standing alliance with village of sword smiths and your top members are masters of sword styles. The primary reason that character is openminded enough to use a shotgun is because he can't use breaths in the first place.

It's a "Just in case" type thing and a mental trigger. She tends to get a lot more savage when its removed.

It's purpose is it makes her face less expressive if we can't see her mouth and it's cute

Maybe wisteria poison can't be mass produced. The process could be too long or too expensive. I'm just grasping at straws here; the story doesn't really tackle the issue.

It provides S&M undertones.

Berserker bross ....noooooooooo

It is though. Wisteria poison is just not worth the effort. It's only marginally effective against mid level demons and unnecessary against scrub demons. Run of the mill Demon Hunters can kill regular demons without it, and they're fucked if they run into a Moon with or without it. Why bother?
Shinobu uses it purely because she's a 4'8, 37kg womanlet who is physically incapable of cutting off a demons head.

But I want to see her cute fangs
and more importantly, I want to feel them around my protruding parts

Attached: 1527022270760.jpg (471x350, 35K)

Berserk is cursed lad, just accept it. Even JC Staff would be good for the series

You guys wouldn't call Kanroji a harlot to her face, would you?

Attached: W17.png (959x1400, 1.02M)

>until they showed her betray another girl
And the girl herself was going to betray Rui. They signed up for that.

Urokodaki put it on to supress nezukos demon savegness or something if i remember correctly but i probably doesn't

i'd rather not die an early death by snek

Attached: EADDKkFUIAASVq2.jpg (2688x1689, 612K)

Get pig assault from nyaa

i wonder how often his snek chocked her

I love my wife Nezuko!

Attached: 234234.png (402x402, 183K)

>let’s argue who’s the bigger ESLfaggot

Man, anime threads are filled with retards

i'm out.

is there anywhere i can find all the anonymous translations?

she's such a dork, hella cute that wife of yours tho

mangadex

nyaa si?

Ye

>not mangarock
bruh

Impressive

Attached: 1561229428650.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Mangarock use viz version

>reading viz
CRINGE

>all of the three are still novice hunters
Wtf. I thought the guy that killed Rui was a experienced hunter, he killed him so easy. Are Lower Moons jobbers? And strong are veteran hunters?

>They signed up for that

They signed up for that under threat of death. Not many people would say no.

>Are Lower Moons jobbers?
Yes.
>the guy that killed Rui was a experienced hunter
Yes.

Thanks user, had fun watching it

>are lower moons jobbers
No, they lost to Pillars
>the guy that killed Rui was an experienced hunter
If you mean Tomioka, then yes but if it's Tanjiro, nah

atleast watch enough to know who the main cast is

Go Shiina is carrying most of the weight in the music though, by far.

To become a Pillar you have to kill a moon, an upper moon hasn't died in over a century. We've already seen a former lower moon. It's a high turn over job.

>To become a Pillar you have to kill a moon
Huh?

Why do people keep saying that the fire dance was an asspull? have they been not paying attention?

She should have taken the "I'll pretend I didn't hear that" seriously. That showed what kind of mentality she had.

I wonder who could these people be
How fast are you watching?

Attached: 1559970811068.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Hopefully in the S2 OP Tomioka is in the back where he belongs.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Giyuu.

Attached: ECLKAthUIAENfMV.jpg (2000x1640, 787K)

I already know those are the twelve demon moons you dipshit

They're all so thicc

i wish there was a version were all of them including giyu were obscured, it would make a nice wallpaper

Can demons gets pregnant?

>2 cour show
>OP doesnt change

people said ufotable was good studio??

Doesn't really matter
They can just slush the baby with their body changing

Shinobu sword twirling made her look kinda autistic but I guess she's DEX so it's okay

Attached: 1553795160195.png (426x480, 222K)

Also it's sad they're giving everyone their detailed eyes to everyone but her

Attached: 1549056570708.png (374x645, 198K)

she never had detailed eyes, she got those soulless globs in her skull

Hantengu was fucking based.

In order to qualify as a Pillar, you have to kill a moon or 50 demons.

Attached: F7.png (764x1200, 291K)

Same VA.

Reminder your mom used to be a loli too at some point. Since the memories of that time are also still within her, you could say she still has a loli inside of her.

Isn't she supposed to be a moth? Her eyes would be fitting if it was intentional.

Considering the shape of her haori it's definitely intentional

>even though I said my body was harder than any of my threads
Well obviously he made it less hard

She has insect eyes my dude.

Take a long look at it and realize how easy it would be to do yourself OR take to /wsr/

Why did she have to go with some bitch she just met and not just escape alone?

How new are you?

>Why did she have to go with some bitch she just met and not just escape alone?

She didn't just met her, when she ask her to escape with her,
they have been become sisters for a while.

how many more episodes this season?
Is there any chance we get to see train arc?

6 ep and it'll end at chap 52/53. It's impossible for train

BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BREATHE HARDER

>the big breasts mom milf is actually a little girl loli ?

This has so much fucking potential.

She's angry all the time.
That's literally it.

>mfw Shinobu is actually the smallets of those four

Why should I feel bad for her, I mean why for her and not the backstabbing sis?
They are both demons and probably killed a lot of human and who knows how cruel the bigger sis actually was.

>lol I cut my own head off even though I said my body was harder than any of my threads
He can controll the hardness of his strings so I guess he can do the same with his skin/body
>lol get rescued effortlessly by other fag
Tomioka was already shown to be on his way and for animeonlyfag here is a spoiler lower moons are actually jobbers who get replaced all the time and every Pillar probably have at least killed one in the past because that's how they get the rank. That's why Muzan kills almost all lower moons after Rui's death because they are too weak to serve him.
>lol feel sorry for stupid demons
That's the whole theme of the series that most (not all) demons are actually tragic characters which doesn't mean they don't deserve to die in most cases.

Attached: 1566016185511.jpg (436x1198, 63K)

Here is a addition to the spoiler
To the present day no upper moon was ever replaced or killed by a demon hunter, it's actually the opposite that they regularly kill Pillars... well at least until a certain arc of course

So tanjiro is supposed to be ugly?

Based.

When will Ufotable animate Dark Souls and Bloodborne?

so why is Nezuko acts like she doesn't remember Tanjiro. Like she's unconscious and watching a dream without being able to express her feelings

fujos wants to believe that

my guess is to repress memories of her family being slaughtered

how could they be the twelve demon moons when they're 9 silhouettes retard

Redpilled mangaka

Do they become a thing later in the manga?

No, Tapioca gets cucked by both Tanjirou and Douma.

Why is Zenitsu so cute?

Got some questions for you manga readers.
>Are there any signs of demons working OUTSIDE of Japan? Does the corps expanded outside of Japan too?

No, the series really kept its setting firmly limited to Japan so far, the artsyle is too linked to a japense aesthetic.

Should I watch the anime first, read manga first or wait for BD first?

just fuck off, sad how the anime ruined the comfy thread

So far, no. But now that I think about it, what if Muzan went outside of Japan to find the Blue spider lily since he couldn't find it in Japan?

Man I would imagine after they have dealt with Micheal Jackson, something along the lines of this would happen.
> A foreigner ship arrives in Japan and told the Demon Slayer corps that the demon menance has spread throughout the world, and only they can show other places how to dealt with them

Imagine if he ended up in Australia and found out that the wildlife is more threatening than his.

He'll meet crocodile hunters instead of demon hunters.

Doesn't work with moons, specially upper ones

Does that make Steve Irwin a pillar?

this was animeonly shit, she did nothing wrong

hmm no :)

Croc pillar (or wani hashira if you're viz). The breath of croc is passed down to his children.

Nice one demon lover, the comeupance to her in the manga was lying about how many people she killed, the anime just added another thing in-between..

How rare are demons? Why isn't there more pillars or is there a certain number? Who pays the Demon Slayers?

>How rare are demons?
As rare as Muzan allowing them to exist.

>Why isn't there more pillars
High mortality rate makes it rare for actual strong hunters to even make it that far, yes the Databook says 9 Pillars is a set number.

>Who pays the Demon Slayers?
Kagaya Ubuyashiki's estate itself, the Ubuyashiki is unspecifiedly rich, rich enough that they can pay all hunters out its funds, Pillars in particular are apparently very well paid and has small pieces of land of their own.

You can even see the fodder Rui kills gloating that he only bothered being a hunter because rising through the ranks pays good money.

> The rule that could ne observe but i too lazy to use my brain and have to rely on the show to spell it out for me.

Human when first turn is feral like a mindless animal( Nezuko, the guy Muzan turned when he met Tanjirou), after eating some flesh they regain their sentient( Geodude demon and the the demon in the final selection). After eating enough people to raise their strength, they unlock their demon blood art. As for the memories part, there a pattern of demon was already lack empathy when they was human( Douma, Hantengu, UM5) retain their memoris while the other lost their memories along with their empathy .

Rui have very little understand of how a family work. He see iit through the lense of a kid.

Tanko a cute

>Why isn't there more pillars or is there a certain number?
The word for pillar in Japanese have 9 stroke so there have a maximum of 9 pillars active a anytime. However the mortality rate for Pillar quite high. The longest one currently have active for 8 years. It rare for pillar to retire and train the new pupils( Tanjirou and Zenitsu's teacher are ex-pillar)

>shinobu is so fast they had to make her breath an entire scene otherwise it would be just a whoosh

Would you a Tanko?

Attached: 75529328_p1_master1200-1.jpg (600x760, 189K)

Wholesome and gay

Attached: 75849995_p0.jpg (1673x1100, 546K)

Tell me about Nezuko.
Why does she wear the mask?

Memes aside, she is perfectly self-conscious now, why is she still wearing the choker if, one - she can take it off, two - she hasnt attacked any friendlies or displayed bloodlust in like 15 eps.

Attached: Nezuko_anime_design.png (587x838, 286K)

Do you think Muzan could reprogram his cells without the moons noticing and draw dicks in their eyes or something?

Attached: 2019_08_10_20.53.58.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

>she is perfectly self-conscious now
Not perfectly, future events will show why, when Nezuko actually taps into her powers even more during the Upper Moon Six fight, she momentarily reverts all that self-control she had early on, Tanjiro has to restrain her and make her stop fighting. Nezuko only gets full control in an arc after that, that's when the muzzle is fully taken away.

She's still a human eating monster

>I'm not angry.
But she is angry, she's always pissed about being born a womanlet.

Them losing their memories is probably partially a coping mechanism or a testament of how old they are.

>pomf

Attached: p12.png (959x1400, 1.2M)

It's more of a coping mechanism, old demons who are fine with being terrible inviduals have their memories mostly intact.

She had to betray her because Rui has some serious issues.

Not really, it's like you didn't even understand why ufotable made that filler, it was to show more how much of a scheming liar only out to care for herself, the sister demon is.

Rui would have fucked up both of them though.

will they fix here eyes in bd ?

Rui wouldn't have done anything to the sister, she did not care for the other who tried to run away at all, she only went along to immediately sell her out and gain Rui's trust more. The sister could just have ignored the other's offering to run away, she would have been safe.

>151cm
>37kg
just imagine

Attached: 1565877404538.png (766x825, 699K)

Uzui dying was such a kino scene with him trying to say his last words and the girls not listening at all.

She mentally regressed to an infantlike mindset. She's not ok.

The moment I saw the dumb one crying with a potato face I knew he'd be fine.
I felt quite relieved to say the truth. Uzui is best pillar.

To be exact no upper moon was slain in over 100 years. That means some were killed by the demon hunters back then. Probably marked hunters.

There's also the fact hierarchy seemly didn't exist in the demon hunter's early days, it's briefly touched upon, and easily overlooked, when Tanjiro got his current Pillar-level sword, so the fact "no Pillar ever killed an Upper Moon" can stick if the hunters that actually killed Upper Moons before weren't even labelled as Pillars, the Sun users probably had no rank whatsoever.

Attached: ECPobJyUYAAjVKJ.jpg (750x1400, 92K)

Attached: ECPobKDU0AA49fn.jpg (750x1400, 88K)

Attached: ECPobKCVAAAL2JX.jpg (750x1400, 109K)

An piece of work that favors Zenitsu and Inosuke at the same time, and it's not an yaoi pairing? What manner of sorcery is this?

cringe
based

Didn't expect it would be the gramps. Muh heart.

>cringe
>based
>>>/reddit/

Based pigu

Attached: 1565393995227.png (540x635, 373K)

Does anyone have the smug Inosuke picture?
plz help

Attached: 5.png (77x84, 9K)

cringe

who is Correct?

Attached: 6fa7eae00ddbeabf1430c51a97728c4ae1fcb01e_s2_n1.jpg (1200x880, 218K)

Thanks for an elaborate explanation, bro.

>taps into her powers
How the fuck did she get her powers anyway?
I thought only the Moons could use Blood Art thanks to drinking Muzan's blood. And Nezuko's been bitten by some literally who low-tier demon.
Dont tell me it's some "Kamado bloodline" shenanigans and Muzan will end up being his uncle who "joined the darkside" or some shit and that's how he knows Tanjiro's dad.

Attached: 1539204096002.png (1887x393, 300K)

Kanao VA when?

next ep

Mods just deleted a thread for no reason

>only delete when it nearly reached bump limit
The hell? Or did that fag get banned?

According to the mangaka, Nezuko couldn't be more wrong.

>only 5 threads
As opposed to having 10+ threads when Franxx was airing?

Muzan is sexy.

Attached: k127-12.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

Or maybe you should go back to your fortnite threads and floss there like a fucking retard instead of spamming your kimetsu threads everywhere on Yea Forums

Now fuck off to

Both are wrong. Wani is the cutest.

Attached: 5722717-gotoge.jpg (320x256, 19K)

Sometimes they tell us don't make generals. Then we don't have generals thus we have more than one thread with the same anime and they delete.

Trying too hard, buddy.

Shinobu should have spared the not-sister life, she was cute.

Should've done it sooner

Attached: 20190818164940.png (656x581, 392K)

anyone got link to ost ?

Every demon can have Blood Art, Tamayo have, her servant have, the Swarm demon have, all the demon in the mountain have too. The Moons are the one that have the most powerful Blood Art .

> Low-tier demon
Only Muzan blood can create demon, either him or one of his general who have lots of his blood can turn human into demon.

>1 falseflag/bait, 2 waifu, 1 discussion
actually pretty tame and still less cancerous than 10+ snk threads when they get a chapter
>And Nezuko's been bitten by some literally who-tier demon
we still don't know who did it but signs are pointing to one of the strongest demons
tanjiro's bloodline itself isn't special but they have connections with a special bloodline.. muzan and tanjirou have no blood relation
what I can say is that there doesn't seem to be a rule to which demons can develop a blood demon art, just that the longer living ones have stronger ones

twitter.com/tyunnTTTT/status/1162719133269516290

Attached: ECLO4qPUEAImRdw.jpg:orig.jpg (900x1205, 196K)

>amazing scene killing the bad guy last episode with the power of bonds, friendships, asspulls and shit
>lol im not really dead
>MC had to be saved anyway

kinda makes the last episode worse and pointless in retrospective

>tanjiro's bloodline itself isn't special
Actually strictly speaking it is vague about how special or not they are, while the Kamado descent from just a friend of the Sun Breath user, said Breath user himself saw something in his friend Sumiyoshi, a guy who was just a coal burner/seller like all his descendants to come.

this episode had a lot of stills.

It mainly to set up the new Breath Style for Tanjirou to learn more about while Nezuko gain her demon Blood Art, both of which is a major plot point in the future

Animators are knocked out after e19.

Attached: 76312261.jpg (849x1200, 1010K)

It doesn't, use your brain a little to undestand that scene was there to show how true the familial bonds between Tanjiro and Nezuko are, what follows after is to show that bond power alone won't suddenly make you a godly warrior that can overcome a demon much stronger than you, an Elite hunter had to come in and show how wide the power gap is.

Another moment like this will happen again, Tanjiro getting an emotional power-up that can't really make him automatically win a fight, the series relies on actual training to get stronger, emotional stuff is there to sometimes unlock a new technique.

Obviously, it's a way to get the series going with a sustainable budget, spend resources on actual main fights, not side dishes.

>IFYOU STAND STILL VERY HARD THE ENEMY MISSES

Attached: 1452879562559 (1).jpg (1366x768, 114K)

It's actually very fast parries, also nice duplicate file, retard.

AAAAAH I LOVE GIYUU

What the fuck was that about anyway? Doesn't his blood transform them? What's the point in ripping off her face?

Calm down, nonexistent person

Just realized they didnt change the OP despite the show being two cour .Why? The Lisa song is shit and the visuals are outdated.

The blood makes them have some of his powers, the face ripping is likely to mold them better to Rui's liking, the face ripping wasn't presen in the manga anyway.

The OP is filled with characters that have yet to appear, even if half of is outdated with dead enemies, so it updates with just revealing the sillouttes for the Pillars.

A new OP would either have to show completely original visuals unrelated to the story or it would spoil many events to come well beyond Season 1, the OP itself is already teasing characters that won't appear in a long time well off into a potential Season 2.

>192116451

I am looking forward to the massacre episode.

Attached: 1514042050540.gif (460x351, 309K)

Snibetti snab

Attached: 2019_08_18_13.36.14.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Isn't that Rui house before he turned? Only now notice it

Could be, the manga never really showed the house after Rui became a demon.

>kata implies you stand really fucking still
>you actually move really fucking fast

yeah she killedthe people because she was scared of rui

No, she killed people because she wanted.

She been a demon a while before meet Rui, meaning she already kill some people. And even if she afraid of Rui and kill people, she still killed people.

Who is the best boar subordinate and why is it Nezuko.

Attached: ECQlsmDUEAAAiHz.jpg (1301x1909, 653K)

Attached: 1535275656257.jpg (2048x1664, 262K)

Attached: x4.png (959x1400, 839K)

I want to gobble her up.

Attached: ug.png (636x699, 466K)

Saved, it's perfect

explain to me the exploding blood technique that Nezuko did

The power of familial love.

Burns demon cells

It makes my dick explode

explain to me why Tanjiro and his dad have the exact same scar on their head at the exact same location

manga spoiler. REad the manga

The power of butthurt.

So, those water techniques. Is he actually using some water skill or is it all visual? Like is he actually generating water currents? Same for Zenitsu and lightning?

Really hated man.

Attached: D7YCG2EU8AAD2AB.jpg (1075x737, 130K)

Attached: its magic.jpg (720x479, 80K)

>all the lewds of tanjiro and zenitsu on twitter
why

All visual. They're all slashing their swords around.
Nezuko's fire is real because it's her demon blood art.

Demon blood son

>demon head gets kicked off
>just regrow body or new head
>demon head gets obliterated by a ball
>just regrow head
>demon head gets removed via threads
>it's okay just re-attach it
>demon head gets cut by a sword
>you're dead

Explain why only the sword works

Attached: 1552808722866.jpg (550x720, 81K)

you know how you get a really good fart after waking up? she farted in her own bloodstream

It's a magical sword filled with the energy of the Sun

You are lucky you haven't seen all the Uzui and Zenitsu lewds.

Shipping is a disease of the mind, fujoshit gay shipping is the final stage of this debilitating disease.

s-stop

It made from a special ore that had absorb a lot of sunlight. Demon main weakness is sunlight.

Because shut up we wrote ourselves into a corner.

magic sunlight absorbing steel, this has been brought up already

>t.speedwatcher
It explains back in the beginning that those swords are made from special metal which absorbed sunlight, demons' only weakness.

>Uzui and Zenitsu
why??
this shit makes no sense

Haven't read the manga.
I'm guessing they brand the next fire dancer

They're magical swords. See:

Am I supposed to feel bad for most of the demons? A lot of them generally just got a shit life. Most of them seem redeemable. Half the spiders seem like they would have been tolerable and at least demons that would have left well enough alone if they weren't forced to become spiders.

Attached: 1526182965529.png (472x472, 152K)

Same. I thought she was gonna join the good guys in a twist but when it showed she was betraying her sister I couldn’t wait for her to get slashed. Her sister probably only killed because she was forced to. Same with the mom. What a tragic “family”

Somehow it's incredibly romantic that Uzui abandoned him in a brothel

Nah, only Rui. The kid was tricked by Muzan.

More like mental illness here, brothers

>Tanjiro uses water tech
>but he can also use fire tech
Are there other demon slayers who can use more than one element?

They still eat people, it in their nature as demon to kill and eat human. Most of them only regret when they close to death.

pig man is lame please tell me pig man gets ditched or at least stops screaming useless garbage

Every one can use multiple style, but you can only truly master the one you most compatible with. Each person have their own most compatible style.

Well is possible for others to master more than one breath but in Tanjirou's case is about compatibility.

Haven't read the manga, but the anime implies that his fire abilities have nothing to do with being a demon slayer. It's something in his family.

He gets depressed as fuck.

How many different breathing styles are there?

A lot, 5 base one: Wind, Stone, Flame, Water and Thunder. The rest is outshoot of those 5

Nezukos blood explosion technique is a reference for her finally growing up and experiencing her first menstrual cycle. She's harnessing her period blood and use the rage of female anger to explode it.

Your face is lame.

Attached: a020a928e066dbe523a949d78904ef73IMG_091.jpg (757x1106, 289K)

Explain this

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.33_[2019.08.18_13.41.59].jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

About where will the anime stop in comparison to the manga? How faithful is the anime to the manga currently?

That is one fluffy pig

Can we discuss the new chapter?

>A lot of them generally just got a shit life. Most of them seem redeemable.
Literally only 5 demons in the entire manga series had sob backstories, one or other demon showing regret on their final moments is not being redeemable, a mass murderer can show a tear or two when they are being taken to the electric chair, it's not unheard of.

Attached: 1434695312337.jpg (699x536, 228K)

O MY EXPLODING BLOOD TECHNIQUE

No, there are threads for that, and said threads are actually a little better.

They add a lot of scene, especially this episode, sometime it help, sometime not. And those scene they add kinda already being implied in the manga.

In the tl user thread in 5 hrs

The music guy seemed pretty redeemable

It's a scalpel. She's a demon biologist.

100% faithful, the only thing it does is fill some gaps with extended events, like the latest episode going deeper in Rui's make-believe family, it wasn't that layed out in the manga, it didn't show more members than the original 4 or implied there ever was any more in the past.

Chapter 42 right now. Probably will cover up to chapter 52 or 53.
They missed the narration but added some minor original scenes.

He kill a guy because he don't like his music. I know he upset but that still go overboard. plus he kidnap children to eat them.

Not really, it just showed someone mocked his writing and druming skills, his backstory isn't elaborate enough to show if Muzan took advantage of him or not.

because if demons kill a low level demon hunter with the poison, then Muzan could probably create a cure to it, or force the bodies of the demons to become immune to poison

>turns into man-eating demon just because he can't accept the fact that his writing is shit
Nah, he's garbage

Alright thanks. I'll stick with the anime until it's done then start reading where it ends.

No, the manga did state that there were other members before.

Attached: x3.png (959x1400, 805K)

Why is everyone kids in the series? Wouldn't it make more sense to use adults in your army? Also, is the leader of the Demon Slayer corps a demon? Cause the anime seems to imply it

Attached: 1548393815854.jpg (1920x1080, 658K)

It's a job with high turn over rate.

>everyone
Only the main cast, the others like Tomioka are on its 20.

It's a shonen thing

Attached: 1557743037822.jpg (352x547, 92K)

Anyone have a collection of chibi weird faces from the databook?

New recruit usually orphan that lost their family to the Demon. This isn't exactly the job than one dream up. Only those seek revenge or to protect people so that their tragic don't repeat.

>Why is everyone kids in the series?
Because action shounen resonates better with its intended audiences with a younger main cast, but you are wrong about EVERYONE being a kid, a great deal of the cast in general are young adults to older masters, teenagers being drafted to fight in a time of crisis is not unheard of a good century ago even in well off countries, nowadays you can find young soldiers in small countries in constant civil war.

I like it when Nezuko does the little dot eyes it's cute.

You say kids, but most demon slayers only actually join from 15-16. This is completely reasonable as the point where they are physically developed enough to begin accumulating real battle experience. There aren't many adults because most demon slayers will probably die or turn in the coat by their 20's

Yeah I agree why the fuck is the demon corps full of kids jesus christ this is bullshit

Attached: Gyomei_pp.png (411x544, 444K)

>fuck kids

Attached: 1566055696960.png (514x411, 164K)

>is the leader of the Demon Slayer corps a demon
No, he's just a man with explosive temper

I mean you can't blame him, Tomioka doesn't look older than 15. It's the art style that makes everyone look extremely young since everyone is so short other than extremely old people or parent characters.

They are short because it's Japan one hundred years ago

I mean, it's fucking japan in 1910s. I bet they were all manlets.

But he's handsome and tall. Put Tanjirou on his side and you will notice the high difference.

the anime is souless compared to the manga

I still felt Shinobu scenes were fairly well animated, better than any pig scene for sure. Also better than Giyu's CGI background

did we get Info about Based Murata in the fanbook?

I saw an update on mangadex by some shitty scanners.

It's not like they can release the info on the secret tenth pillar like that.

Ignore them, speedscans on KnY is not a good sign

And no one is going to make a thread for that garbage

Feel bad? Yes, most of them drew the short end of the stick. Even just being turned into a demon is a tragedy on its own.
Should they be forgiven? No, they are still murderers. Unless they are able to resist their urges to devour humans, no matter who they are they must be killed.

i don't give a shit, i wait for korean user and so should you

Is that you, dream demon?

Even she refuses to call him boss though.
He tried to teach her to say boss Inosuke and she still just says Inosuke.

Cute demon girls suffering never ends

You gonna wait for the next week's chapter? Sunday is the day the usual japanese translator do their thing. Korean user can't do anything this week, the train has departed without him due the odd timing of the korean scans release this week.

>Korean user can't do anything this week
Nope. The timing caught him off guard, but he did a translation here

Retard.

Korean released the same time as always, at least for Kimetsu.

It really needs to put the final nail on the subject matter if Murata is guy at Gyuu's selection exam or not, is Murata 21 years old dude who knows Gyuu or a 16 years old dude who started his hunter career a while ago? Answers are needed.

Attached: Murata.jpg (347x432, 27K)

>Shinobu uses it purely because she's a 4'8, 37kg womanlet
>she's a 4'8, 37kg womanlet
IMAGINE

Her family sells Coal and Coal Accessories

>demon hunters don't use magic
>kata is actually referring to other attacks dying out

Who is the worst character from the manga?

Windretard

Pigtard

Obanai Iguro, no matter how much fan art the shipping with Mitsuri gets, Obanai by himself as a character amounts to nothing so far, if Gotouge wanted the readers to feel sorry for him acting like an asswipe his backstory should be some real tragedy and should have shown sooner, now it is probably going to be revealed whenever the fight cuts back to him in the manga, but it's 100 chapters too late for me to care.

twitter.com/uofang/status/1163111831398862848

Attached: ECQ0CKKUEAAstyV.jpg:orig.jpg (624x831, 129K)

The one that makes ugly, deformed pots

Attached: 1565508521585.jpg (1100x800, 135K)

Attached: 1565580446050.png (730x853, 295K)

Obanai if we're talking about humans. Among major demons it's probably Gyokko or Hantengu, but Hantengu's fight was fun at least.

>deformed pots

Attached: MAD.png (987x720, 2.04M)

Muzan thinks they are cute!

He's going to be a character that seems like an asshole at first but is actually alright, just like every other pillar. He's harsh yeah but he's also super dedicated to the organization and mission. I would really like to see his character fleshed out though.

Demons have shit taste

Zenitsu

You can insult Gyokko all you want but his pots are great

Disguting fujoshit

based

They get sold for a shitton of money, reminder it's set in the 1920s so the artistic movements of the period fit whatever avant grade retardation Gyokko makes.

>Giving an absolute single fuck about demons

Attached: IMG_20190818_133938.png (724x679, 370K)

Makomo a cutest

Sunbro probably died at 25, no wife, no kids.

>"My Prince, what is it that is dancing
back and forth in front of your horse?"
“Haven’t you heard? It is the banner of the Emperor, leading us forward on the punitive expedition to Korea.”

Holy based

Attached: 1565855577003.jpg (331x527, 56K)

>moonfag managed
>but he didn't

Hey guys, who wants to be a demon?

Post your favorite UpperMoon

Attached: 75046183_p0.png (992x1403, 2.06M)

I loved the kidoairaku designs.
Shota form was a bit meh.

Korean demons soon

Villains always manage to leave a seed behind.

Tengu was the best

>wani unveils she's a nanking aplogist and any and all rapes were just murdering demons

Zenitsu

>It really needs to put the final nail on the subject matter if Murata is guy at Gyuu's selection exam or not, is Murata 21 years old dude who knows Gyuu
you are insane if you think that

>or a 16 years old dude who started his hunter career a while ago? Answers are needed.
More likely.

The senile man.

Attached: EA0EPXEWwAAD3-H.jpg (567x756, 142K)

He's not senile!
He remembers stuff from 300 years ago!

I love this Autistic Gramps

Tomioka. He's not particularly bad, but his personality is bland and his survivor's guilt with Sabito was badly handled (if he didn't feel like he deserved to be the Water Pillar, why didn't that come into effect fucking years ago? Why get angsty out of nowhere all of a sudden).

Imagine if we became demons. Wouldn't that be funny ahahaha

>you are insane if you think that
There's a faceless dude that looks exactly like Murata in Gyuu's selection exam, and is one of the two to inform him that Sabito died.

>all of a sudden
I don't think he cracked a single smile throughout the whole series until that moment.
He's never acted happy or like he's having fun, ever, if nothing else, he looks like he was depressed all the time.

>if he didn't feel like he deserved to be the Water Pillar, why didn't that come into effect fucking years ago? Why get angsty out of nowhere all of a sudden
He's been pretty depressed from the beginning, it's just that you don't find out why specifically until later.

Chapter just dropped on mangaplus.
Just like in the speedscans Rock pillar suggests that there was someone that lived past 25 omce gaining the mark.
It seems that the gooks didn't translate that line well, since the gook->eng tl we got made it seems like that the rock pillar was talking about himself.
Are mangaplus translations prone to make mistakes and should we wait for tomorrow for tlanon to come or can we definitely say now that there was someone we got the mark and lived past 25.
(Pic related is from speedscans, because I can't save mangaplus images.)

Attached: Q13.png (903x1300, 300K)

>in4 it was sunbro
probably why he got mad

I don't get it

>Chapter just dropped on mangaplus.
It didn't though, there's only the speedscans from yesterday.

>ywn fight on behalf of Meiji Emperor
youtube.com/watch?v=DVc-UNU48g0

gotou > murata

It did check mangaplus.

>be siblings
>you are the older one
>he inherits breath of the sun
>you have to settle for moon
>you both get the mark
>he will survive and you won't

>Are mangaplus translations prone to make mistakes
They make some syntax errors from time to time, Douma literally called Inosuke a girl without proper swordsmanship in the Mangaplus version.

tanjirou with long hair pony tail when

I want to see Gotou's cute face!

this but with tokitou

How Himejima could even guess this though? Not long ago the Pillars had no ideas what even the Marks were, now one Pillar can guess a previous marked hunter lived past 25?

He could've been bluffing

Ubuyashiki told him.

That's called "translating the script but not paying attention to anything else"

Is my boy Gonpachiro going to be okay?

Friendly reminder that is still unknown what Himejima, Tamayo and Kagaya planned for Muzan.

What did Himejima mean by that? I don't get it.

he could be lying

Pretty sure that excuse can't even fly, Douma's line is "I lost to someone like that, one without any proper swordsmanship training", the translator should at least play the elmination game, one girl was there and obviously seemed to know her way with proper swordsmanship, and the other is a guy who fights like a madman from the mountains, which one is Douma reffering to?

That happens when speedscans mess up everything only because they want to be first one in delivering it.

Why don't fodder slayers know how to breathe

He means, and is likely assuming, Kokushibou only became a demon to escape the Mark AIDS since Kokusibou offers Himejima an opportunity to become like him after witnessing his mark, Himejima throws shade back at Kokushibou, guessing that someone who went past this 25 years old limit exised, thus it shouldn't be impossible for him and other marked hunters to go past 25, thus possibly making Kokushibou's potential reason to have turned into a demon just a coward maneuver.

So in less words, the banter got bantz'd

In the speedscans and mangaplus TL Himejima suggests that atleast 1 guy with a mark lived past 25.
This triggers Koku and Himejina believes that to be a sign that his suggestion is true.
In the gookscans.
Himejima brings the bantz and says that what koku said about no one with a mark living past 25 is bullshit, because Himejima himself is proof that someone with a mark can live over 25 years.

I really like this song

When was the first time Tanjiro awakened his mark?

RDL.

During the giyuu fight if I remember correctly.

>implying the translator has read the manga in full, or paid any attention to detail

Does Zenitsu get better in the manga? Or is he always just afraid of everything and hiding and only fights when he passes out?

In his most recent fight he fights while being conscious.
He still whines and shit though, but he doesn't fuck around anymore untill he passes out.

Attached: x19.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

They do, they just never got taught any sick forms, so they just get boosted normal slashes

Ironically, he has the most instances of fighting solo among the main cast. Most other characters require group support with their fight.

One thing you'll notice about the main cast is besides Inosuke they were all groomed by former pillars, so their techniques are way more polished. Inosuke uses a self taught technique that is a spin off of Wind.

What was the deal with the demon with a literal spider body, the one that was killed by Zenitsu? Not a fan of human form?

Rui seems to fuck up the guys.

He always ends with the side dish of each arc that he's involved in.

I wouldn't call Kaigaku even side dish, more like the breadcrumbs on the table.

Does Inosuke ever stop screaming and complaining and challenging everyone to fights? He just seems like a character that's going to get old very quick if he continues his current character.

His personality is believing he's the strongest around, but he gets humbled extremely hard next fight.

Attached: IMG_20190818_143012.jpg (1242x1242, 169K)

Attached: IMG_20190818_143015.jpg (542x542, 55K)

how was Tanjiro cutting web without a blade

Aniki looks fucking weird.

The whole length of the blade is sharp, you know.

Just like always.

he said ''lived past 25 and still alive'' in the mangaplus version

Upper Moon with Breath techniques will never be breadcrumbs on the table, no matter how actually gimped as an experienced demon he was, Breath fucking techniques with basic demonic Blood Art infused on them is a payoff to being a nerfed UM.

He's handsome

Attached: tasty.png (351x273, 92K)

That does explain the father's face. Also what an asshole, Im glad he is dead.

The only demon more irrelevant and weaker than him this whole arc is nakime, and she's a support non-combatant demon.
Compared to Koku, Douma or Akaza, Kaigaku is literally nothing and those three aren't even the final boss for this arc.

You think Zenitsu will ever be able to use the other lightning breath techniques or will he stay a one trick HAYAI pony?
Even if he is the most HAYAI pony in the series.

During the Squad nut session

Attached: 0094-010.jpg (959x1400, 283K)

with that quality and those words it looks like someone took a photo from a crt tv playing a dbz opening

kek

Attached: ECSAN1WWkAEWigE.jpg (803x900, 138K)

No, "There was one who had the mark, lived past 25 and is still alive", that's the exact quote from Mangaplus' version.

I think what also looks weird with that image is that his eyebrows aren't colored in.

he developed a new one

I think that user meant the remaining Thunder forms, the new form Zenitsu created still seems to follow his basic patterm, one fast draw.

Woah, I hate Zenitsu now

Attached: aniki.png (399x444, 182K)

It's like people forget Kyoujuro actually was weird as fuck, if you pay attention he rarely looked at people in the eye when talking to them, he always had this unfocused wide open stare, he only seemed less weird in his final moments.

>almost bump limit
See you in the tl thread, bros.

based

zenitsuxnezuko doujin but it's futa yes or no?

Attached: ECQTLl1VUAA4GqB.jpg (861x1210, 204K)

Is that his wife he's talking to? And is he referring to his daughter?

Some are older, but it's japan, so everyone is a fucking manlet.

>futa
I hope you're joking, pls you're joking.

Being weird is a trait basically all the pillars seem to share

That's not weird. That's moe

Attached: aniki.png (384x408, 180K)

Remind me why micheal jackson pretends to be a woman?

Attached: tumblr_inline_o2t9asaSq41r7rhsj_540.png (428x750, 232K)

he looks cute here

>they make Zenitsu gay even in his straight ships
My sides

I noticed that too. Especially when he was eating.

When you say it like that hahahahahahahahahahah but wtf tho

Attached: 2019-08-09-14-48-22.jpg (225x225, 17K)

i have avoided spoilers on this series. should i read the manga first, or is the anime good and i should go anime then reread manga

Attached: ihateit.jpg (480x270, 46K)

Read the fucking manga, but the anime has been very fateful

Just pick up the Manga now from where the anime left off this week, Chapter 43 is where you could start right now.

Either is fine, just do it before you get spoiled

Attached: uglyandgay.png (540x810, 501K)

>zenitsu
eww

Try to justify pig being as shit as he is.

I get it. His sword is black because his family is a bunch of coal burners. Once he actually reads the letter and masters the Sun God style it'll turn red

Pretty sure pigfans have accepted he is comedy relief at this point, him fighting is just a bonus.

Awakened form will probably have him using his life force with each swing which will turn it red

Attached: rock.png (784x1145, 857K)

so what is he implying here? is he making fun of koku for living past 25 with a mark only because he turned into a demon? or is he implying there was another person (sunbro?) who managed to live past 25 while koku couldn't as a human?

thanks bros i will leave so i dont get spoiled. ill watch and read from the start when the anime ends.

Attached: BOI.jpg (498x514, 84K)

How many pillars could Kokushibu take at the same time?

The way they frame this as a guess doesn't make much sense. If he means Koku, then it's not a guess, it's just obvious. And if it's just a guess out of thin air, why the "still alive" part? What sense does that make?

So far, he's going to take on two+Genya and will make it out alive.

Everyone still alive at this point, some Pillars are already fucked in fantigue and injuries.

Man lets wait to tl user to clarify this.

>is he making fun of koku for living past 25
I though this

he's the only one that didn't receive formal training, also what said

They became mass murderers after they turned into oni's.
It's part of their oni nature. Only a handfull of oni's didn't go that route and 2 of them never killed a human at all.
Just imagine they get turned back and suddenly feel an guilt and disgust about themselves which they didn't feel when they were stil oni's.
Honestly it doesn't really matter if you kill them or if you turn them back into humans.
Exeptions are for example thhe oni who only killed girls who turned 16. He probably was a rapist/serial killer or something like that.

The fights he takes part in are inherently entertaining, and his teamplay is literally unmatched so far, fucking throwing his swords just to get Kanao's sword to finish the job was great.

wouldn't it make the most sense that he's referring to someone else and calling him a coward?

>he's the only one that didn't receive formal training
Why are people still saying this? Inosuke Breath style is self-taught, but he recieved formal training as soon as his ass got dragged into the Butterfly Estate for the first time.

Formal training is the kind Zenitsu and Tanjirou received, several years under the strict supervision of someone who knows what he's doing.
What Inosuke does is what Mitsuri did, power through with his unique style and fucked up body.

I probably should have worded it better, I mean he didn't get any formal training prior to becoming a hunter, compared to Zenitsu and Tanjiro who spent years learning under former pillars.

No, he doesn't power through with his unique Breath and unique body, Inosuke had to learn formal techiques, he had to learn the Full Focus Breath, he had to go under the Pillar Training and learn the repeated actions.

How many chapters left until the end of the manga?

About 127 chapters, the WWI arc could take a while.

Holy shit they fucking cheapened Tanjuro's victory in the anime.
>Hurr I cut my own head off

That's fucking stupid and terrible writing. You're supposed to give the MC some credit in beating badguys. Inosuke already got saved by Giyu, they didn't need Tanjuro to be saved too. All 3 of the characters should have won their fights fairly. It would have given the three more characteristics on their fighting styles and philosophies. Not stupid bullshit about Giyu saves the day and Zen is the only one that can win.

seething

Did you pass through your ass that Rui was smarter and outclased Tanjirou?

His credit was surviving in the first place
He didn't take Tanjirou seriously at all considering the demon art he used on Gyuu

Let me spoil you that MC will never, ever, win anything by himself in this series.

>cheapened Tanjuro's victory in the anime
it wasn't his victory. that's kind of the point

Because he can.
Who are you to question him?

That's wasn't the point. The point was their familial bonds were in contrast to ruis. And they were able to overcome it.
Then holy shit just having giyu walk in and win cheapens whatever tanjuro and nezeko did