Okaa-san Online

>tfw Mamako will never blow on your food

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [720p] (1280x720, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQBK7sreQyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
youtube.com/watch?v=WibJpgElagw&list=LLCPIt7-fxJx3bU4VbHGhcqw&index=68&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=V856p0yjfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=bbfaF5otJv0
exhentai.org/g/1464455/fa1320c469/
youtu.be/h6HniS3FIWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Porta best girl

Attached: 1565995077132.png (905x900, 357K)

>Mamako is the perfect mother
>his son hates her
Explain

Because Masato is a fucking mong.

Attached: 90896501843b6a69e373efb6116355a3203cde09.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

He wants to be a cool hero MC but his mom keeps emasculating him in front of his harem.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [1080p (1920x1080, 177K)

If Mamako blew on my food I don't think I could eat it. I would just keep it around and stare at it longingly.

This basically In the context of the game she's way too powerful, coddles him, controls him, and basically takes away any sense of adventure or adversity he could have. Plus she overshadows him so thoroughly that he feels useless. Frankly it's depressing and I would be pissed too. I don't know if I'd go as far as he does - he seems generally mean-spirited and went too far a few times - but it's obvious why he gets mad. Presumably these issues in the game are indicative of how she acts around him in real life.

Pick your mommy

Attached: 4 (3).jpg (2048x1453, 747K)

Gonna put a baby in Wise's womb!

Attached: 1565983221162.jpg (1280x1144, 211K)

Porta's big pink tentacle

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [1080p (1920x1080, 175K)

Wise a shit. A SHIT.

Shirase!

Do I really have to choose? I want a harem of mommies!

But she's hot as fuck, WAY hotter than any of the younger girls, maybe if he started seeing her as a woman he would enjoy her company more.

Attached: 1565536843641.jpg (794x719, 76K)

>Dies of malnutrition

Non blood related mothers are hotter desu.

Attached: 00.jpg (597x1300, 201K)

She's hot and well-meaning but she's annoying and somewhat boring. Watch the show in sage mode and you quickly realize that Wise and Porta are straight up better and more entertaining. Of course I'm biased seeing as my boner for flat and tsundere is much bigger than my "ara ara" boner, but nonetheless I'm confident in this assertion.

Wise is the worst piece of shit in the show, I don’t know how anyone can like her.
She’s annoying, has a terrible voice, unappealing body, shit hair, terrible personality, and isn’t cute at all, now fuck off with your mommy hate in the mommy show, Mamako is perfect both in looks and personality.

Best girl is Porta, followed by homicidal blue haired girl, followed by mama, followed by the person working in the game who keeps reappearing, followed by blue hair mom, followed by tsu's mom, followed by a bag of shit, followed by wise

Dare I say it... THK? Probably not, but you sound just like him. Wise has a top-tier design - pretty much all the girls do - and you know it. Her voice actress does an excellent job, she's involved in some of the best gags, she has genuine emotion that doesn't feel forced, and yes, she is extremely cute.

Also:
>mommy hate
Look man, she's not that great. I came to this show for the mommy - I didn't even know Wise existed at the time - but while her design is fantastic she has basically nothing else going for her. She's not very entertaining and she actively takes time away from things that are.

It’s the complete opposite, scenes with Wise are boring and unfunny, I feel like even skipping a bit of the episode whenever Mamako isn’t on screen.
Not only Mamako is cute as fuck every scene she’s in makes me smile and even laugh a bit, the show would be 100x better without that shitty annoying tsundere.
Also I have no idea how you can consider Wise’s design “top-tier”, she has by far the worst design, only good thing about her is her face but that’s due to Pochi’s sameface so it doesn’t count.

Attached: 1565976593718.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Attached: 1565985327736.png (750x786, 511K)

I love her expressions

Attached: 1565989506581.png (800x733, 509K)

haha no huhu

NBR mom is just the milf next door, sure it’s hot but can’t compete with an actual mother.

Based and mommy-pilled

Attached: 1566002383902.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Masato wants to suck Medhi's big mama titties.

I pick Shirase. Because according to this picture, she must be 50 feet tall.

>Redhead
Stands out. Extra points for slight gradient.
>Twintails
Super cute.
>Flat chest
Extra cute.
>Short jacket with long sleeves
Highly fashionable. Very stylish. Gives a regal appearance. Still super cute.
>Cape
Peak style. Capes are always in fashion. Cute.
>Gloves
Nice accessory. Adds to the refined aesthetic. Cute.
>Short skirt
Shows off great legs, which are cute.
>Thigh-highs
Do I even need to explain this?
>Cuffed knee-high boots
Absolute style. 10/10 would let step on me.
>has by far the worst design
You're insane. Go suck a cock since you're clearly intent on being a massive faggot.

Based
Porta > Mamako > Mehdi >>> * >>> Wise

Attached: 1564777641539.jpg (2438x1405, 983K)

Since he can’t go for his mother he goes for the most motherly looking of the girls, he’s a mothercon in denial

Exactly him confusing her with mom multiple times is not accidental on the writer's part.

Don't forget your queen.

Attached: 1565986477601.png (758x866, 490K)

>nbr

it's like you have no taste

Porta=Wise>Mamako>>>Mehdi

Porta is not for lewd you sickos. This anime is all about appreciating fully matured bodies.

Attached: STANDING.png (1400x788, 787K)

She's at her best when she's broken. You can cut out two of those "greater than" signs when she's at her best.

>Redhead
Period blood hair is the worst color
>Twintails
Can be good if done right but Wise's twintails look like complete dogshit
>Flat chest
Only good on lolis like Porta, in a teenager it's unappealing and ugly as fuck, Medhi's body is better in every way
>Short jacket with long sleeves
Uninspired mage clothes
>Cape
Useless ugly shit
>Gloves
Indifferent
>Short skirt
Whore
>Thigh-highs
Pantyhose is infinitely better
>Cuffed knee-high boots
Indifferent
>has by far the worst design
Yes she does, even Yuu-kun's mother looks better

Sono toori desu.

Attached: 1565996818031.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

someone get me the sound webm of this scene

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [720p] (1280x720, 168K)

Why didn't she show more skin?

At first I thought you just had shit taste, but now it's clear to me that you have to be looking for a fight. I fell for the bait. Congratulations. Now go be an obnoxious cunt somewhere else.

Mamako is for the heart, Medhimama is for the dick

Attached: 14.jpg (686x960, 113K)

Then she wouldn't be cute and funny.

You're the one insulting the undeniable best girl in the whole show and only entertaining aspect of it, you should just fuck off and take that shit girl with you.

Attached: 1563582827960.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Does that actually happen in the LN?

Don't know.

Thanks for your insight.

Attached: 1565983252905.png (858x1600, 665K)

Her arm is so long

All the better to give you that (you)

Enter Dad

Attached: chrome_20190806_072243.png (656x720, 452K)

>Mamako
>Mom Akko

Attached: int1.png (147x166, 40K)

Is he okay with his child fucking his wife?

Gourrychad where are you?

>tfw Aunt Diana forcefully enters the game just to meet with her again and berates Maa Kun for not being nice to her

Attached: Ma Bison Select.png (384x224, 101K)

Here, Enter best boy which is something that Wise will never have

Attached: images (13).jpg (639x358, 31K)

Based Shira-sect reporting in.
Based. GTShirase is Shirasecond to none.

Based.

Can I choose an elder sister instead?

Attached: ane.png (1062x1500, 1.06M)

>waaaaaah mc is shit why doesn’t he be best friends with his mom
Fucking hilarious coming from Yea Forums women haters.

>Mamako, Belldandy and Chiyo doing stuffs together
>Hild and Anzus trying to give an awkward Mommy tips to Mamako since they are much much older than her
>Skuld and Porta invention adventure as well as Skuld using Porta as a portable bag for her parts
>Wise being a little bit of irritated by Urd since she reminds her a little bit of Kazuno
>Keiichi and Yuu Kun being rather amused that they basically met their girls on a similar manner while Ma kun could only stare in disbelief
>Ma Kun trying to flirt with Belldandy and Keiichi hypothetical daughter

Attached: Multi-Hit Mama dan3598891.png (1387x3000, 3.38M)

I wish I was Yuu

>Wise = Lina
>Porta = Amelia
>Ma Kun = Zelgadis
>Mamako = Gourry

>I would totally let my mother into my personal outside of home
Yeah sure.

Yuu kun's mom is cute

Attached: 153245346435345.png (2559x1439, 1.92M)

I wonder what would she be paired with. I'm guessing another Shota or someone who looks on the same age as her

Attached: 20.png (1062x1500, 546K)

Good movie

Porta mommy seems like she is very loving too.

Attached: Hahades , Porta's mom.jpg (1127x1600, 454K)

Am I the only one that can only picture Dorkness whenever she is around?

I picture a grown up Mikono

Not enough of a cute, shameless, pervert titcow to make me make that connection.

What would happen if Ma-kun did impregnate Mamako?

Same actress user.

FPBP
Walking coupon and tight body

Attached: Jorge_62945a_174644.jpg (500x500, 53K)

>15
>pedo
you keep using these words that you don't actually know the meaning of

Fuck you mom

So, what kind of fucked up relationship does she have with her Mom?

Could be the constant sexual harassment and molestation of her son. IRL she would rot in prison for her crimes. Perfect mother my ass. She's a pedo creep self insert.

edgy medhi a best

I think it's time to finally install 4chanx

Shirase's husbando

Attached: Saber.(Fate.Prototype).600.2281424.jpg (359x600, 55K)

is confirmed she's Pochi?

Attached: pochi lida.jpg (199x266, 12K)

Imagine being Mamako. You're doing your best to raise your son all by yourself with a smile on your face everyday. You do everything you can for him, even getting him his own harem to choose a bride from but no matter what you're always treated with contempt.

I want to marry Pochi!

Mamako's tone is a lot sweeter though

Take a gander Nothing is ever truly 100% confirmed to be Pochi, sadly.

Take the author, but I'm going to marry the illustrator

Hopefully we get more of her, even if it's just a oneshot

Wise isn't shit.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [1080p (1920x1080, 191K)

Well he doesn't hate her at all, it's just a combination of rebellious teenager, and he feels smothered by her, feeding back into point 1.

You're right, calling her shit is too harsh on the shit, it doesn't deserve that.

People are saying it's a book. Has that been uploaded at all?

I'll say it again:

Porta = Wise > Mamako >>> Mehdi

What is this?

Attached: 1565957008261.jpg (2546x3657, 1.79M)

Nah, Lina > Mamako = Porta > Medhi > Wise

Naga > Lina > Mamako > Wise > Porta > Medhi

Attached: naga_swimsuit.jpg (903x1280, 220K)

I'd be willing to respect your preference for Mamako if you didn't put Medhi above Wise. That's just shit taste friend.

Mommy's Big Ass™

Putting Wise anywhere but the bottom is shit taste

We've been through this before user - Wise is top tier. Her design is great, he scenes are great, she has great chemistry with Masato, and she's extremely cute. Odds are 11-1 you just hate tsunderes as a rule - a sign of a true plebeian.

Nope, I don't dedicate my life to hate a single archetype, it's a case by case thing and Wise is complete garbage, her scenes are by far the worst, even Medhi's short scenes were more fun to watch.

Gourry in a drag > Naga > Amelia > Lina > Porta = Mamako > Wise > Medhi

Chiyo > Gourry in a drag > Miss Orangette > Naga > Amelia > Luna > Lina > Mamako = Porta > Medhi > Wise

Attached: 1565982075604.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

Nice

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [1080p (1920x1080, 178K)

Medhi a shit.

Basado

She's great so far

Something I dream about

Attached: 1560355389302.jpg (720x966, 131K)

Ruined

There were attempts to paint Kasumi as some dmkind of twisted mastermind over the years, but fortunately, most of them never stuck. It helps that the Internet was smaller back then, so the vocal minority never had enough absolute numbers to echo one another, and any theory about her potential evil was neutered by the canon itself, when the worst she did while possessed by a spirit which prompted the possessee to do bad things, was stitch "tranny" on Ranma's back. In that same chapter, iirc, her niceness and goodness literally shamed the spirit away.

Xellos > All the ningens

Shabranigdu > All the mazoku

You would think masato would tell medhibitch to fuck off the fifth time she clearly makes her daughter sad but he's too much of a fucking pussy

Lord of Nightmare > All

Cooking mama!

Attached: Spatula.jpg (958x1200, 112K)

Zoamelgustar > All

Attached: Martina is useful.webm (576x432, 2.22M)

I want mama to cook for me wearing a naked apron

Attached: 25c578098a593064374c33cbde8711f1.jpg (1506x2033, 368K)

>2019

We need to fuck our moms now

I want to have sex with her

Freud smiles from the heavens

>an attempt was made

Attached: Porta Nud1.png (1280x720, 833K)

I feel bad for Papako who died before giving Mamako more children

I'm saving it anyway, because the idea is something that's necessary.

I would never make her do something she doesn't want.

>his son
>his
Where the fuck do you people come from?

I miss him so much

I forgot to spoiler.
Here's my edit of your edit.

Attached: 1566110161054 edit.png (1280x720, 824K)

Masato is undeserving filth.

Attached: Another Mamako pout.jpg (1920x1080, 374K)

She's annoying and a little slow minded woman,I have the same kind of mom but except she's not a milf.

Can someone post the pregnant edits of Mamako?

Attached: 1565996973498.png (1725x2133, 649K)

The sequels ruined it.

>A neglectful slut who gives up on her own daughter
>A physically and emotionally abusive bitch
>Or Mamako whose only flaw is that she's a tad overbearing and a little embarrassing to have fawning over you

I'd like this show better if it had the balls to say that some parents just outright suck and you shouldn't seek out a relationship with them. Otherwise, it's just a crappy ecchi comedy that occasionally tries to talk about parental issues and does so very poorly.

What's the original?

Does medhi turn into an edgy cubt after this?

Mamako's only flaw is that her son is a complete faggot

Attached: 1564457546322.jpg (1920x1996, 1.76M)

Why can't MC be like Gourry?

Attached: 1565983128267.png (433x572, 206K)

Sodomising your father is against the Bible.

Would Gourry be nicer to Mamako ?

Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? Pray?

Nice.

I mean, the punishment for seeing your old man naked is eternal slavery for your descendants. Sodomy has to be much higher.

>tsundere who breaks very easily
My favorite type of tsun.

Makes you want to protect her.

Right? When they try to be tsun, but then the facade breaks, that's dere in its own way.

Attached: wise running off.webm (720x404, 459K)

Who do you love more, Mamako or your mommy?

>as my boner for flat and tsundere is much bigger than my "ara ara" boner
Just admit that you are gay

Depends on what you mean by that

Always cracks me up that Shirase has to mention her name at least 4 times when introducing herself for each episode.

Attached: 1565978337003.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

She IS the girl who is always in your hearts, after all

I hope we get a Porta episode.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [720p] (1280x720, 154K)

Do you reckon she'd yell Shirase when getting fucked?

Nice

>I, Shirase, am here to inform you that I Shirase, am about to reach orgasm. I am Shirase.
>It is I, Shirase, and I am informing you that my eggs are about to inseminated. I am Shirase.
Make sure to bring a super powerful vibrator to shake her voice further.

Oh man that's pretty good. I'd cum deep in Shirase's womb.

Beautiful, but you forgot a part where she attaches some significance to herself like "the girl that is always in your hearts" or what her role is.

>I am Shirase, the girl who will always be in your bed

I wonder what shirase's kid is like.

SHE IS HIS MOTHER.

Yes, and?

>The future mother of your children
>The woman you're married to for life
Or

All three at the same time

Are you trying to kill me from lack of blood to the brain, user?

I am Shirase, the woman you're married to for life, the future mother of your children, and the girl who is always in your bed!

Attached: The girl who is always in your hearts.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

>no puns
You failed

I'm bad at puns, but I'll try thinking of some

>Mamako whose only flaw
She is also racist. She did not allow busty elf girl to join the party solely because she was not human

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Sounds based to me

I'm tired, user, and I just want to sleep next to Shirarararararase and Mamako

Elves aren't a race, they're an abomination that exist entirely to be filled with human seed.

>got married
>so devoted to her name gag that she doesn't change her last name
Best girl.

Mama won't let some whore get near her precious Ma-kun

Attached: 1563152875136.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

I want to fuck hot moms and suck their phat tiddies while they caress me with love, i need love, i need love in the form of fuck, i am fucked

Good god she's cute, she's also a mom right?
I'm jealous of her husband since I'm a sucker for puns and her looks of course.

Porta takes after her mom. She supports young men for gemstones.

Attached: porta.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

I can't believe Porta becomes a teacher after she grows up

>Implying that she isn't already Mafuyu larping as a 10 years old girls which means that she would bring Nariyuki to meet her friends from MMORPG

Mamako's so sweet. It would be impossible not to fall in love with her. I bet she treats all her male friends the same way she does Masato - fawning over them in that soft, breathless voice and being an eternal wellspring of affection.

>It is I, Shirase, the girl of your dreams, informing you that my womb is conforming to the form of your dick!

>tfw Mamako will never blow me on Youtube

That ass though.

Attached: c054_01.jpg (784x1145, 298K)

I thought her body would be plump and pudgy. There’s not enough words in the English language to describe my disappointment.

>10 years from now Masato will have a wife and leave Mamako behind
The real reason why Mamako is so attached to Masato is because his father is literally nowhere to be found, and it's pretty much only the three of them on their house. With Masato's dad constantly away from home (or actually gone), and Masato becoming more and more distant from Mamako, i can see that why she's so determined to put up with Masato's bullshit. She doesn't want him to leave her and be alone.

Attached: brotoyama.png (446x426, 134K)

Would Maa Kun and his wife try to adopt Medhi's child years after her death ?

Considering how literally nobody wanted Yuu-kun and Chiyo simply asking him what he wanted was enough to convince him that she was an angel?

>soiling your seed by implanting inside of an elf
Fucking degenerates.

Maybe Masato doesn't realize until several years later hence why he said "years after" ?. Though imagine if he tried to ask Yuu Kun to come with him but he refuses because he has had enough with adoption and custody and stating that he already have his Oneesan which confuses Ma kun even further

The problem is that tsunderes are forced into being the preferred types of the MC, to the point it's not even a contest and that makes the intrigue boring. They'll give you a red herring of a cute busty sweetie that seems to tickle his heart, but then the tsundere wins at the end. Happens all the time, from Love Hina to Monogatari, it's made me sad all the time that there is just this thing in anime where it's like the authors just have a need to do that. But then Fate gave me what I wanted, so I'm happy there was at least one.

Attached: dBnaN6V.jpg (570x684, 408K)

That said, what exactly was her problem with the elf? Did she simply felt threatened because of her meek experience pales in comparison to hundreds years of experience and wisdom and the elf would completely overshadow her?

They look so similar it's even scary
>same hair color
>same hairstyle aside from Mafuyu being longer
>same eye color

Who is Porta's mom?

I can't believe Porta kissed her student

That reminds me. Chiyo nee is voiced by one of the most violent tsundere to have ever existed

I prefer yandere Chiyo

Attached: Flashes of truth.jpg (1280x1818, 640K)

>Chiyo nee is voiced
What?

>red herring of a cute busty sweetie
Medhi is less of a red herring, more like a fish that looks nice on the outside, but explodes fish guts everywhere when you cut her open.

youtu.be/mQBK7sreQyU I heard that it was Yui Horie

Mamako will be there for the grandchildren.

That voice really doesn't fit

I didn't know this existed, and it really doesn't fit

Too cute, even if you didn't do the infooooooorm you pun, it's appreciated!

>I'd like this show better if it had the balls to say that some parents just outright suck and you shouldn't seek out a relationship with them
Yeah that's usually from trans ledditors or people "helping" them out emotionally, so probably best to try to forget that line of thinking.

Yes she's a mom, but of a five year old, so not quite in the mama's age range.

Dozo, dozo~

Attached: 1564255651476.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

Attached: 1565151145107.gif (659x576, 137K)

Doujins when

I honestly feel like Pochi's voice would fit better.
Just with a better singing voice.

Yet you posted Miho who literally wants to smash her own sister

That only makes things better. That and Mamako will ultimately realize she is the only girl good enough for her precious Maa-kun.

Attached: 1564184277639.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

The anime is entertaining, but you mommy fags are disgusting. Pls do an Oedipus.

Voice should be deeper

Yeah because clearly they aren't appealing to mommyfags with the fanservice, right?

Attached: 1563582675957.jpg (1920x1996, 1.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
She's too clingy to her son, even when wearing swimsuits and erotic clothes. It's like she wants him to be seen more than just her mother

How does that change anything?

Because it's dumb to complain about one target audience of the show.

She's just starving for some human contact since her husband doesn't give her attention.

How complaining about deranged mommy fags is dumb? It's one thing to enjoy the fanservice, however obnoxious, and other being an autist with an unhealthy complex.

Yes, it is dumb, you knew exactly the type of people who would enjoy this show and yet you're still complaining

Attached: 10 (3).jpg (1135x1600, 267K)

Not him, but I know for damn sure Masato and Mamako's relationship is not normal. You don't dress up in sexy clothes for your son, you just... don't. So of course incestfags are going swarm on this show like flies on shit.

There are plenty of Greek mommyfags who ended up with things just fine. Odepius's story is more in the form of a Greek tragedy, as his actions in life came back to haunt him, rather than it being a warning against incest. The Greeks would be the last people to try to make warnings against weird sexual stuff. I mean one of Sparta's queens supposedly fucked a swan, and she loved it because it was probably Zeus (who did this quite a bit).

Greek tales in general are allegorical. So unless you believe Chronos literally ate his children for shits and giggles...

Attached: based postwm raw crowd 2015.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

>Masato and Mamako's relationship is not norma
>his mom doesn't tell him what underwear she's wearing

Attached: 1563765168207.jpg (950x1350, 346K)

Yes, I'm complaining that people can't rein in their autism, how is that strange? I'm not saying I'm surprised that people are obnoxious deviants.

I know. I did not write "Analyze the tale of Oedipus and be forewarned" I wrote "Pluck out your eyes you disgusting mommy fags".

I don't like footfags but I don't go in the footfag threads and yell at footfags because that's a fucking retarded thing to do

Attached: Surprise Mamako.webm (510x646, 422K)

>I don't like footfags but I don't go in the footfag threads and yell at footfags because that's a fucking retarded thing to do
You're strange, how else will they know they are scum?

looks like a perfectly fine mother-son relationship to me

But you do understand there are people that just enjoy the show as a light comedy isekai to fill the time, rather than a vehicle to propel them to their disgusting fetish?

>boobs jiggle all around
Bless the animators

His eyes were plucked out because of his hubris and him 'seeing' the culmination of the work of the gods, you dork. Not because he didn't want to unsee, which is the point, since he could not go back, to the day where he didn't see, and killed his father.

Also it's implied later that his daughter who leads him around afterwards as his aide is more than just an aide if you catch my drift, which is cognizant with the Greek storytelling tradition as we all keep repeating both our glories and our mistakes, so suck on that.

Attached: black magic spell - crippler crossface.gif (200x192, 2.28M)

Attached: Surprise swimsuit Mamako.webm (656x952, 317K)

>rather than a vehicle to propel them to their disgusting fetish?

Dude, you do realize this was created by Pochi, right?

Attached: 1560136205819.png (243x217, 71K)

They already know I don't need to remind them

do the ln have any nudity like nipples at least? if not bd release wont have it

No nipples in the LN

Only illustrated

Attached: Comfort.png (1162x931, 783K)

You knew from the start that this was the "mommy isekai", not just any isekai, the isekai that focuses on the relationship between mother and son with lots of fanservice, if you didn't expect mommyfags to be all over it you're just retarded.

I expected them, but I did not welcome them.

Theme of the thread: youtube.com/watch?v=WibJpgElagw&list=LLCPIt7-fxJx3bU4VbHGhcqw&index=68&t=0s

Then if you're going to whine like a little bitch you better just leave the thread because I'm going to fantasize about fucking Mamako either way, and so will a lot of anons.

Attached: Thinking about Ma-kun.jpg (608x763, 154K)

Precisely.

Wait a second I don't remember this, what chapter is it from?

Chapter 20, which is one of the more emotional chapters

Attached: 06.jpg (870x1248, 253K)

I'm pretty sure they're on the same wavelength though. Considering how much Pochi has embraced this as a passion project too.

Let's clone Pochi so she can cover every media that we love!

Attached: Chiyo and Mamako HQ.jpg (1530x1301, 661K)

I want to see Medhi-chan smile again.

Attached: Punished Medhi.jpg (1920x1080, 700K)

Don't get me wrong, I find Mamako very hot.
But I'm not her child.

Attached: Pochi girls.jpg (850x794, 171K)

But I do fantasize about being her child and fucking her, mom/son incest is hot as fuck.
The writer himself said he wants you to see Mamako as your own mother.

>The writer himself said he wants you to see Mamako as your own mother

And then he gets Pochi draw it. Case and point.

Attached: 1565794859999.jpg (208x212, 23K)

Then you should seek professional help.

Those smiles were only a facade, Satan.

>ywn get Pochi to draw for you

I can only see her as an older sister (or even a younger sister). She acts too retarded for me to see her as my actual mother.

>ywn get Pochi to draw you

Well, actually, you can. Just pay her.

She doesn't do commissions, user

Everyone has their price.

>ywn marry Pochi

Serious question, how? Just email her, and ask or something? I mean I'm pretty sure she's too busy and big name to be bothering with commissions on Pixiv.

Eh, I knew someone who was precisely like her in that respect. But the thing in general with people who kind of sound dumb, who play the fool, it's often to draw you into a false sense of security, or pass undetected, or for other reasons. Mamako knows what she's doing, it's fun to live life in a happy way, on your own terms.

Attached: 1564423383014.jpg (540x720, 48K)

It's not nearly as easy as I made it sound. Especially after some idiots started stalking her.

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (1000x700, 84K)

>after some idiots started stalking her
Is that for real?

Maybe

Attached: Immense concern.png (1846x266, 81K)

Sometimes people who act retarded are legitimately retarded though.

Would Based Big Dawg be a better MC than Maa Kun?

She will user, some times before her death

Attached: p11.png (1426x2048, 582K)

>Based Big Dawg
>Based

Maa-kun at his absolute worst is leagues above the Big Dawg. And that's not even getting into Yuu-kun, who is absolute money top draw.

Attached: 1565373236748.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

If you watch this dogshit show for anything but the mommy fanservice, and fanservice in general, you are an absolute fucking retard. It has no substance beyond that.

>can take care of himself
>ghosts and shit don't scare him at all
>cares for his family
>oneesan gf is literally the hottest and most beautiful girl to ever exist
>fucks so well that he drives an outer goddess crazy
>/fit/ from constant travelling to get to the next relative
>studious and loves reading
How can anyone even compete?

Attached: Yuu-kun.png (870x866, 845K)

>Masatetty
>Better than based Roman
Faithless fool, though Yuu Kun is indeed the top draw and literal dimes

Holy fucking Dimes

Not to mention
>masculine enough to still look like a young boy when wearing girly clothing

This man speaks the truth.

Based Medhi giving birth to a chad

Medhi just can't take a break

Attached: Imagine.webm (1056x1080, 658K)

Faster

>You will never be Mamako's niisan whom sometimes visits and dote on her while telling Ma Kun to be nice to your beloved imouto

Attached: 6ea4683321c9d8e8b9d1241d8beba14a74cc29aa_159329_870_1248.jpg (870x1248, 166K)

>Mamako will never be your Daughter

>i has a porta

To be frank, it's probably mostly Shirase's fault. She's pretty blatantly using Masato just to have Mamako solve all her problems. Fuck this shit about the two of them working together better in order to get home. The two are on a similar wavelength quite a number of times, and outside some nitpick arguing, they tend to work together well. Plus, if you wanted the two of them to get along better, you'd be putting Mamako in positions where she can let Masato shine while also putting Masato in positions where he has to face Mamako being lonely and dealing with everything herself. Instead, the two of them are just shoved into the next mother-child pair who both get to go home one mom is just not completely breaking the game anymore. None of the mothers are (or likely, will be) anywhere near as close as Mamako and Masato are, but it's always fine if they get to leave to get rid of the antagonists.

Attached: Untitled.png (1586x894, 1.15M)

But the game needs to be cleared up? Do you want hungry, dangerous women like this roaming the game world?! Think of all the shotas, who would be left to the mercy of such women like her? Or women like !

Attached: 1565378213217.jpg (1280x720, 380K)

>tfw you will never be a qt shota who gets turned into a fucktoy by a milf

Medhi is garbage user. She's bland right now and later will become the actual worst. Admittedyl she won't be bland then, but she still won't be a great pick. Also her outfit is similarly bland and simplistic.

I mean, I understand wanting to see different types of girls in the lead - but the solution to that is to actually make them be good, not to pretend they're good. Authors just can't help but make tsunderes the best girl - or tied for best, as is the case here.

Honestly I've started to hate her as well. She needs to back the fuck off and leave him alone. She's way too overbearing. She also needs to find something else to care about other than her son. He's not a 2 month old who needs constant attention, he's nearly ready to leave home and be on his own.

Not enough ass crack

What if the milf never beats you up, but you end up as one anyways?

Attached: 1564857957518.jpg (1760x2485, 356K)

Right now I already like Medhi way more than the tsundere, I doubt that will change

Attached: 76319950_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 1024K)

>She's pretty blatantly using Masato just to have Mamako solve all her problems
This. As far as Shirase is concerned, Mamako is the hero she was waiting for. She's gonna have her solve all the in-game problems Shirase and the government couldn't deal with.

The show would lose all meaning of that happened.

>yanyan Mamako

Now this is some good fucking food

Attached: a7e31c36b174e01e2900b771e05b0b14c22e4766_342243_870_1249.jpg (870x1249, 352K)

Attached: 00017.jpg (709x1006, 113K)

I feel bad for Pochi having her first anime be such trash.

Here, have some Wise.

Attached: 88837040dc49dc5a415c8b08a8ae370b.jpg (679x1200, 461K)

ffs user, were you seriously holding out this entire time on us with this? This is super cozy and pure desu, mommies having fun together!

Is this sorta confirmation that Kazuno logs back into the game? It'd be nice to see her chilling around, maybe joining the party occasionally. And Mehdimama certainly seems to have mellowed out like other art suggested.

>she still prefers the lewd slingshot
Now we're talking

Attached: 1564813160924.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

I love her so much! But isn't this a little busty for Wise?

she's called porta because she's a PORTAble onahole

But it's wonderful, user, we all love it.

She's still developing. Have hope!

You can keep that piece of shit for yourself

I hope she stays flat and perfect!

Yeah, fuck off.

Silence, this is fucking great, better than most other seasonal trash, Pochi should be happy!

Flat just like her mother

Don't know, in the first week of the anime an user posted all images from volumes 1-6 and I saved them all, I didn't read the LN

Attached: 00014.jpg (736x1045, 127K)

Why do you hate Wise? She's tied with Porta for best girl.

Mamako is the only one worthy of being called best girl, Wise is annoying as fuck and has an unappealing design, literally no reason to like her.

The designs are great sure but I've seen better plot in saturday morning cartoons 20 years ago.

>better plot in saturday morning cartoons 20 years ago
We're in here for another PLOT, if you catch my drift. OtherWISE I agree.

Why is Mamako allowed to just go around the gameworld and just kidnap players and make them her adoptive children?

It’s called a party, ever played an MMO?

>the most terrified and enthralling sight a shota can behold
It's like they're both going to step on a boy's dick, or make him suck their stockinged toes.

Most Saturday morning cartoons aren't Batman Beyond user, that's a bit unfair.

Then again, isn't Bruce Wayne ultimately also obsessed with his mother (well, parents, but you know). In the end he's just another Yuu-kun. When you're as old as Bruce, you don't have time to be in denial about being a mommycon like Masato.

Attached: Rest well.png (909x677, 658K)

Why is marrying your mom illegal?

Attached: __oosuki_mamako_tsuujou_kougeki_ga_zentai_kougeki_de_ni_kai_kougeki_no_okaasan_wa_suki_desu_ka_drawn (1755x2000, 726K)

I love this picture, maybe one of the most. Maybe it's how Pochi did it, but it brings across such a feeling of...utter peace, and happiness. Even for Mamako where that is the norm, you can just feel the happiest feelings in every millimeter of her face.

>Pochi isn't married yet
Please, if I can't, at least someone give her a happy ending! Make this her reality!

>kidnap
the two she got already singed up to go with her, Wise even stayed even though she could leave which was her main objective. She is just that great

>unappealing design
Ah, it's this faggot again. Her design is top tier dumbass.

And Mamako is annoying and bland - as well as an active drain on literally any good scene. She makes up for it a lot with her adorable design and mommy bonus points, but not enough to be better than Wise or Porta.

>Mamako is annoying and bland - as well as an active drain on literally any good scene.
delet this

You’re delusional, Mamako’s airhead and pure personality are the only great things about the show, every scene she’s present is perfect, when she’s not on screen the show goes to shit, in no way Wise can even begin to compare with Mamako, this is her show after all.
Porta is just kinda there, I don’t pay much attention to her but I also don’t dislike her.

Yeah but just about anything would be an improvement to the story.
>mamako is an oblivious retarded "genius" (in the usual anime way)
>masato is yet another self insert beta mc with the maturity of a 6 years old
>wise is a cookie-cutter tsundere
>wise's mom is one of the most low-effort villain I've seen in years
>porta might as well not be there
>mehdi pretty much exists only for the plot with her mom, might go through a generic yandere phase
>mehdi's mom is a flanderization of the japanese helicopter parent problem
>the problem was apparent even to the MC after the first scene but somehow everyone's too retarded to actually notice it

I agree, it’s still enjoyable for the fanservice and cute moments, but I would never waste my time with the LNs

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
youtube.com/watch?v=V856p0yjfEA

That's some major shit taste you got there, faggot.

Here's the spoilers from the LN that I know about.
Medhimama is not actually a bad person, her staff is just corrupting her, she actually wants to be a good mother
At some point later Shirase brings Kazuno and Medhimama back into the game to form some kind of idol group with Mamako
Though since I've gotten all this information second hand I may be completely wrong.

>her staff is just corrupting her,
as in brainwashing her, or she gets off on having the power?

This could also end up destroying their relationship seeing how he is a growing teenager who needs his own freedom and personal space but his mother is so overpowered that he has no alternative other than submit to her.

A little of both columns I believe. I think it's also fucking with Medhi in some capacity.

Nah, he gets over it. He realizes that while the adventure he got is not the sort of adventure he wanted (because he's not the star), it's still an adventure all the same and he's okay with it.

Wait what the fuck? Does this mean potentially every mom's overpowered equipment is actually cursed? Some conspiracy level stuff there, who's in charge of doling out the game's items anyways?

That said, that's also pretty comfy there, the latter.

Attached: 1565224003435.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

That is what I meant, at this point he just accepted his fate. It's not what he wanted but is something.

>idolshit
Why

Supposedly she got the staff from someone else, I think it was Porta's mom.
The idol shit is just a cover

but wasn't the scene when he accepted his fate and was totally expecting his mom to come through the classroom door just to show of his mother complex to the new girl funny?
and then how he then run to his real heroine: his mommy?
He cannot just accept his fate, it doesn't work that way, he needs to get completely broken

No everyone can be the star and there's nothing wrong with that.

Nah, there is an antagonist faction giving hack tools and cheat items to some moms.

Mamako is different though. She's powerful because she's the ideal mother and the game itself is on her side.

The thing is, Mamako is the hero and Masato is the heroine. That's a tough pill to swallow for Masato.

He will always be the Hero for his mom though

Funny how Porta and Wise are the only names you remember in a show about moms

>It's like they're both going to step on a boy's dick, or make him suck their stockinged toes.
FUUUCK, now I need to nut to some mommy femdom porn user, why would you do it?

He's one of those typical anime fans who thinks anyone older than 18 is a disgusting old hag and would not fuck.

That's what I figured was going on, same person who "gave" Kazuno a pocket dimension. And from what heard of Portamom.

>he needs to get completely broken
So...being broken by the bad moms, yes? Sign me up

Attached: EBbvwvqUIAAHeyI.jpg (708x1000, 163K)

Don't look at me! Pochi is the one who drew ! Take it up with her!

Attached: 1564193007914.jpg (1920x2296, 1.16M)

For those who got held back a grade, this is the main meta point right here.

Nono, she drew a few nice ladies, you put that picture in my mind though.

Attached: 1551282989745.jpg (2480x1754, 795K)

Medhimama is such a disgusting human being but by golly do I want to fuck her.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 05 [1080p (1920x1080, 207K)

>bumping from page 10
>with a worthless wise

Attached: 1565984391272.png (313x380, 131K)

This why Japan has such a high suicide rate.

Her angry faces are cute.

Attached: 1565980909172.png (655x668, 361K)

Why do Mamafags keep going undercover as Portabros just to spew hate at Wise?

Imagine how hard it would be to be a teenage male and have an incredibly attractive single mother. Imagine going anywhere in public with her. Imagine your HS friends seeing her at a parent teacher meeting. Imagine your bully having sex with her
>inb4 it would be awesome cuz i sex with her xd

Reading too much porn manga is rotting your brain.

Attached: 1565977142993.png (1400x788, 880K)

My school friends would always comment on my mom's looks.
I never saw her that way.
And the only kids who wanted to screw their mom had a messed up childhood.

Attached: Mother.jpg (1156x800, 272K)

user??? what are you doing?!

You again? Why aren't you banned yet? Why do you keep posting your actual mother on an anime board? Seriously, why?

Your mom looks very familiar to someone I know

I doubt it. These photos are many decades old.
It's an anime about mothers. And not every pic posted on this anime board is even anime related.

Attached: mom and me park swing.jpg (632x956, 213K)

Heaven.

Time for this thread to die.

Attached: 1565977678574.png (1280x720, 674K)

Not yet.

Accept your fate and let the light fade.

Attached: 1565996818031.png (580x720, 316K)

Never!

I want to kiss Mamako's cheek

And I CATO SECARIUS Interrupt this message to inform you that I CATO SECARIUS think that you are a massive faggot

will MC save her?

Is this image canon? O my dick.

Wise is for cuddling and tender hand-holding.

Wise is for leglock in the missionary position.

works4me2

every hentai draw by pochi of Ane Naru Mono is canon

Oh. I thought it's from this show. Sameface lead me astray.

This would look better if there was water coming out of her crotch.

Well, that's what happened if you didn't play fighting game and fell for MMO trash

Wise is for Masato

What if Shirase is the true final boss ?

Hopefully they hook up in the end. Imagine Mamako teaching them how to have sex lovingly and efficiently.

>Yuu-kun gets to have lots of mind meltingly good sex with Chiyo every day

I can hear it.

Based. A mother lovingly teacher her daughter-in-law how to please her son and vice versa is patrician taste.

Porta is for Wise, Wise is for Masato, Masato is for Mamako, Mamako is for Shirase

Wise a shit

Attached: 1564768622962.webm (924x794, 297K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bbfaF5otJv0

Attached: Nagas.jpg (1444x1080, 336K)

Attached: f747c03c089e3e0736ffdb565f6ca43c.jpg (650x1000, 223K)

It's a shame her stand-in won't appear in this season.

Attached: 00004.jpg (1151x811, 122K)

holy based

Attached: Cheerleader.webm (502x672, 896K)

Any but that NTR bait mom.

So 3 of them ?

Yes

Mamako is the perfect motherwife

Porta is portable.

This show is shit, Mamako is perfect but she can't carry it alone.

>tfw no tired looking nun gf who still shows off a lot

And she doesn't. She's the center but it's not like the others characters don't do shit. In this episode in particular everyone got a little bit of spotlight. Except Wise.

Well whoremako does her job of being a giant slut, as many have said, fanservice can't carry a show.

She's not a slut, she's just a bit too close to her son.

>And she doesn't
Exactly, even with how great she is she still can't carry it, hence why it's shit.

What do you think of these baka villains?

Attached: 00020.jpg (823x1169, 123K)

You're delusional.

I think right has nice tits

She's my enjo kosai queen

They're asking to be impregnated.

Right gives me a boner

Cute loot bot.

Indeed

Attached: 00016.jpg (868x1232, 116K)

Wise a not shit.

Attached: A gold winner to me!.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Mamako's adopted daughters know that she plays favorites.

Reminder that Porta is best girl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Okaa-san Online - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.08.797.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Nikai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desuka - 06 [1080p (1920x1080, 224K)

Where does one even get an outfit like that? Hot.

Is it a mom whose vice is she loves gambling and neglecting her kids?

Attached: 1564285414029.png (825x413, 400K)

She's Sorella, a 16 year old who apparently devoured her mother, from what the shitty google translation of the JP wikipedia article tells me.
She's part of an evil organisation intent on destroying the bond of motherhood as a way to free the youth from it's stifling influence or some shit.

Attached: 00014.jpg (800x1135, 125K)

Wouldn't that be Wise's Mom?

who cares I have my own mom.

Yeah they're basically the evil equivalent of Masato's team.
Amante (Yellow Tiger girl) = Wise
Sorella = Medhi
Fratello = Porta
Porta's mama = Mamako
I think Hahako takes over from Porta's mother though.

Attached: 00013.jpg (692x982, 116K)

>Moms are creating an evil organization to be free from their child
>Children are creating an evil organization to sever the child's bond with their mothers
Where are the daddies ?

Pochi really likes heart eyes, doesn't she?

There's only one evil organization.

These are some very woke villainous organization. Silly like the premise, but with an undercurrent of horror.

Why does Fratello look like the long lost cousin of Yuu-kun?

Attached: 2b07ebf733b9f40498ce9733241cb238d73ea3a6_311957_870_1248.jpg (870x1248, 319K)

I think Hahako stays neutral though. She just wants to be Amante's surrogate mother.

It's just these guys, they're even responsible for Wise's mum going power crazy and influencing Mehdi to try killing her mother.

Attached: 00003.jpg (1043x740, 119K)

Was banned for a few days and forgot to post this webm of a few eps ago, hopefully nobody made one already

Attached: banhammer.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

WAIT a second...how'd they log in without their mothers? You can't jump in the game unless a worker like Shirase logged you in.

They didn't, erm, "kill" their mothers...did they?

Attached: 1564851740374.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Nice

I only joined the threads about the second episode on? An user alluded to a hacker group in the LNs, including giving Wisemama cracking programs. Medhimama as we have seen, isn't above taking non-legit shortcuts. Whatever it takes to be number 1, after all.

Is it really hacking though if the game's design and security is so shit that it allows unsigned code to be injected and run perfectly? Forget even script kiddies, anyone running Command Prompt and able to ping the servers of the game probably could break in, completely by accident. And the game's solution to such OP bullshit is to give moms OP bullshit for no reason. I mean if it's a means to counteract exploiters, good luck with that.

GOVERNMENT

RUN

Honestly, the only bad girls in this series are Wisemama, Medhimama, and future Medhi, maybe. All our core party members thus far have their foibles, but are the nicest people in the game. Shirase is Shirase. I'm just going to inform you of that.

I want to mating press Medhi

>CATO SECARIUS
Who? Are you a hot MILF?

Well since they represent who Wise, Medhi, and Porta could've been, then I think they have dealt with their mother's at least in-game.

Attached: Sorella.png (1117x562, 118K)

You're right. My aggression toward Mamako is largely in response to the unnecessary hate toward Wise - I can admit that. I actually do like her, if not as much as Porta and Wise, and completely agree with what you're saying. Sasuga Shirasefag.

I take it Makoto means Mamako, right?

>Future Medhi
She might be a great woman in the future user. but probably not for long ;_;

>seasonal garbage person thought process

When the anime is done, we'll have maybe one Wisefag, and you sociopaths will have flocked onto some other show and obsess over the worst character there too.

Disgusting.

Yes

How would Medhimama reacts to best boy ?

She probably won't be alive. Because Medhi killed her.

After the anime ends people will only remember about Mamako, yeah

>unnecessary
She’s annoying as fuck and her voice hurts my ears, thankfully she’ll get less screentime from now on.

>tfw deep down Yuu Kun actually inherited some of Medhi's cruel and sadistic side and he could turn into Frieza/DIO tier of sadist when someone try to hurt his oneesan

So is Mamako around 38?

>both Yuu and Chiyo are yandere for each other

I hope so.

Pretty much around 36 - 38

So, um, have any of us had to the balls to watch this show with their mom yet?

Attached: lupis.jfif.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Which one?

My mom doesn’t watch anime

Have ever introduced it to her?

She's a 50 something year old hag, and I will still manage to make a new baby come out of her dusty old womb.

That would be hot as fuck, the older the better, though it’s unlikely since Ma-kun is only 15

The only reason i'm here is because i'm honestly interested in what happens after,specifically the Amante's interactions with Masato. Don't know what happens exactly but i heard from the spoiler user that some heavy shit went down on that volume. Also translations.

>being this much of a faggot

Heartbreaking, local teen wants to be edgy isekai protagonist but his mom won't let him

honestly, i'd rather listen to my Mom than being another isekai protag

If Ma-kun was smart he would just fuck Mamako until she passes out then go on quests while she sleeps.

So, where is the NTR?

Ma-kun stealing Mamako from Papako

Why her mother Mafuyu-sensei is not in the anime?

Attached: 22.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Porta is Mafuyu's isekai loli form

exhentai.org/g/1464455/fa1320c469/

>Dark Mirror Maa-kun

Make it happen lads

Attached: tucker tpol favors.png (1576x886, 2.05M)

Barely know bokuben, is that a tsundere sensei?

>Nariyuki accidentally got transported alongside her and turned into a handsome yet bitter grown up man

youtu.be/h6HniS3FIWA

Attached: THE BIGHEST GUY.jpg (599x338, 27K)

>Wolfie protecting Mamako's purity after he can't protect his Boyfriend's
Kino Redemption arc incoming

>purity
>literally got fucked and had a kid
None of these mommies are pure

>Dark Maa kun
>His username is literally Oedipus

>Chiyo nee got beaten up by a guy who could imitate a motorcycle noises and then got murdered by half of South Park population

Kuudere sensei with some tsun tendencies

Nice. I was already interested thanks to the genki tomboy but the kuu-tsun spectrum has some of my favorite archetypes - especially when mixed.

>mirror/dark Maa-kun disregard his mother and went for (space) elves
>coincidentally his face is burned off/irradiated
Why Maa-kun? Why didn't you listen to mommy? ;_;

Attached: 75cc3408056acf8e3d300e9a22dad800.jpg (500x398, 22K)

Don't forget got her ass whooped by Trent Reznor

Are you okay, user? That sounds a tad deranged.

Attached: 1401875923606.jpg (260x195, 19K)

God I wish that were me

Pochi is an AI neural network

I'm going to marry that AI

Making Porta into a mommy!

From episode 1 I remember that his Int stat was at 1 same as his mother. You can't expect such person to be really smart

Good. This means that everyone can have their own version of Pochi

Daily reminder to be kind to your mommy.

Porta is cute!
CUTE!

I’m going to fuck an AI neural network.

Don't we all?

Attached: 1c922eef2d1575e79237346916d85fc93890f9a9_239200_870_1248.jpg (870x1248, 250K)

Can I impregnate an AI?

I want to help Wise experience the kind of pleasure that only a 10 year old boy's ass can.

Oh no, this brings the feels. Maybe this is the ultimate message of the series? We only have so long with each other.

So we can all make Pochi happy, then?

Attached: sad chinese batman.png (452x710, 280K)

I hope we can make her happy and healthy

That sounds like pedophilia

How does Pochi know how to please my dick so well?

I'M TRYING OKAY

Since the game's mom everything is OP as usual, what are the stats for that spatula? For the rest of that outfit?

How strong he would be in an Isekai world ?

How would Mamako react to Ma-kun confessing to her?

Would rather have Louie as the MC

Well she'd try to do the "proper" thing first and say how wrong it is, etc, but in her heart she's going YES YES YES the whole time.

Naturally, once Maa-kun plows through her gradually weaker protestations the heavy breathing begins!

Attached: 1562988733949.jpg (549x836, 108K)

Never ever, she's quite a prude anyways.

She's 16, it's legal, despite what a certain check bouncer would have you believe.

Will anyone ever get a picture of the ever elusive Pochi? Or is she destined to be [vacant] forever?

Attached: 1362435092452.jpg (200x184, 6K)

Mamako is a good mother, she wants Masato to find himself a nice girl like Wise-san and start a family.

Despite Mamako being Best Girl I really, really, REALLY want to see her win the MC bowl
>Tsundere, but not insufferably so
>Has some chemistry with Masato, the two bounce off eachother
>Stays with Mamako and the gang because she likes Masato
>Mamako knows and accepts this, she also seems to get along well with her future daughter in law

Attached: 1565738743166.jpg (681x900, 134K)

I prefer he ends up with no one than ending up with Wise

Maa-kun will plow through more than her protests when by the night

We heard you the first 200 times, THK

You tried to bait me user, but you know Wisefags are the enemy of all that is great and good in this thread. You know Wisefags are the majority of both the seasonals and the NTRfags. It's also like you've conveniently forgotten Mehdi is going to be around, and likewise treated well by Mamako, she doesn't have a favorite and you know that. Also Porta is just delayed on her puberty, that's all.

And before you try to point to presumed spoilers for later in the LNs, Wise thinks Masato is no less a man than Mehdi does later, it's a shared feeling, as Amante points out.

Face it, Masato is for a mom. It could be Mamako, but ultimately it has to be a mom, like Portamama. Maybe a villain too, like Amante or Sorella takes an adoration to him, but the main good girls may as well already be out of the picture. Now is for the era of girls Mamako doesn't quite approve of, but can't really say!

Attached: x6.png (1450x1053, 2.95M)

Question is, does he see any of the girls as women? So far he's only shown interest in Medhi

I'm going to be honest with you: I'm a filthy secondary, the manga is waaay behind the LN now and from what I've seen from Mehdi so far she hasn't really won me over. Maybe she'll have some stellar moments in later episodes that will win me over but for now I'm squarely in Camp Wise.

Medhimamma is the hottest of all the mothers so far though.

I could see his relationship with Wise becoming a "everyone knows they're in love except they themselves" thing.

Jesus, !Deku got trapped by a gang of Satanists with an epidemic of RBF?

I think Wise, at least, has settled on the "he's not that bad" mindset, and Mamako already knows and approves of it. For his part, he's humped her little-boy ass at least once, so unless he's only interested in plush tushes, he's got at least that happy memory of her.

Yes user, he wants to go off and die from embarrassment every episode because he doesn't see the girls as girls. Right.

Ah, a sensible, caring person, rare for a Wisefag. Well I mean we're all secondaries in a way, not much of the material is translated so we're all stuck. I can't honestly say what the future holds for the main girls. I personally suspect, all memeing aside, that it may be someone out of left field, and from little we know of the villain girls, it might even be one of them, as part of their redemptions. Amante and Sorella are definitely in his age group, and Amante actually does see him as a guy.

That or it could be someone completely not even on the horizon yet. Who knows, with how powerful BD sales and LN sales may be?

It'd be hilarious if this ends up being one of those extremely long running series.

Attached: x2.png (1554x1200, 2.01M)

>Yes user, he wants to go off and die from embarrassment every episode because he doesn't see the girls as girls. Right.
He didn't give a shit about Wise being naked in front of him.

There's a thing called mixed bathing, user

As cute as this shot may be, I can't imagine mixed bathing with my mother. Probably because I didn't grow up in a country with a public bathing culture, so it would feel really awkard. Not that I haven't seen my mother naked before (obviously) but it would still be really uncomfortable.

Attached: 1564926212643.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Seeing them both smiling together is the cutest thing.

He doesn't (comparatively) give a shit about his smoking hot mom being naked in front of him either. Comparatively, he didn't even give a shit when his mother stuffed his face in her giant breasts. But that's being levelheaded as opposed to being, say, gay.

It's just a naked body user. It's the way we we came into this world. Real fetishists know bodies with strategically placed clothes or gear are much, much, more powerful than just a mere naked body.

Attached: Pool Party.png (1280x761, 786K)

Same story here, but gods be damned is that one cute picture. It makes you just wanna go to a hot springs. It's also nice as it shows he gets along with her more or less, even in "off" hours.