Why japs suddenly took so much interest in furries? And why all of this sucks so much...

Why japs suddenly took so much interest in furries? And why all of this sucks so much? I bet even trigger shit would be full 3D.

myanimelist.net/anime/39590/Africa_no_Salaryman_TV
myanimelist.net/anime/40060/Brand_New_Animal
myanimelist.net/anime/39195/Beastars

Attached: 102008.jpg (225x318, 35K)

still no clue about this week's chapter

Here
>Legosi does something even more retarded that somehow saves him from being killed

>Legosi gets saved by Poseidon

>Why japs suddenly took so much interest in furries?
Kemono Friends, I'd wager? Also would explain the 3D as well.

But what does it have to do with furries? Its just kids wearing school uniform and fake ears, this is the most cheap design I ever saw and nothing implies they are animals. Not like kemonomimi is something new.

Attached: legosi xI.png (226x410, 36K)

Yea Forums said Zootopia was very popular in Japan.

summer wars is basically a furry movie.

probably a coincidence
>And why all of this sucks so much?
Beastars is great and the trigger show isn't even out yet bait-kun

Attached: 1565263714638.png (792x604, 264K)

It was years ago though. And its not because of furries, Japs cream their pants just as much from pixars as well.

I've never been much keen on roast lamb, but I had it the other day and my enjoyment was greatly increased by the thought that Pina would taste like it.

Attached: D7fbgdLUcAAb4BF.jpg large.jpg (787x699, 124K)

Beastars was a huge disappointment for me. It turned out to be the most basic shonen with undefeatable plot armor characters and beat em up kind of story. Fact that they are animals is not even used all that much aside from their physique, mentally they are all the same which makes the story kinda dumb.
I want to hope that trigger shit would be great but I am a realist, promare was horrible with 10$ worth 3D that takes too much screen time. Story was on par with morning cartoons. I doubt they would actually invest their effort into this new show. Its probably just a cash grab aimed on western furries that would eat up anything.

>one manga that gets popular
>trigger wanting to do it too
>"so much interest"
Huh?

Because humans are not fluffy.

>Fact that they are animals is not even used all that much aside from their physique
But the whole point of the manga is the carnivore/hervibore divide, you truly couldn't do this with people on the same level beastars does.

This one sole concept is not enough to make a good manga, aside from it there is just basic shonen and nothing more. I expected more out of it, furry concept is not limited to just food type divide, shame mangaka have not tried to add something else to it. Zootopia did things much better.
These low poly meshes have sharp pointy edges and they are not fluffy either.

It jumped from zero to something pretty quick. Yes, on anime scale this is huge interest.

>This one sole concept is not enough to make a good manga
But it is, seeing how this divide has shaped their society, their thoughts and relationships works perfectly as the driving force in the manga.
>Zootopia did things much better.
Zootopia wishes it went as in depth as beastars, halfbreeds alone and their role in society are already more interesting than anything in it.

>hasn't been in the manga for around a year
>have to wait till season 2 till we seem in the anime
sucks to live

Attached: 1559413082109.png (793x821, 739K)

>Zootopia did things much better.
No it didn't. At all

Good. He makes me uncomfortable

Attached: pina ram .png (791x606, 216K)

Well, good for you if this is enough to keep you entertained, you can enjoy more things. For me beastars does not have much fresh ideas and concepts to keep my interest.
>Zootopia wishes it went as in depth as beastars
Edgy gore =\= depth

And similarly just because something is edgy doesn't preclude it from having depth.

What do you mean "suddenly"? Japan has had furries since the 12th century.

Yes but it does not have any depth, just edge that people take for depth.
I dropped it a bit after lion yakuza fight trough. It was an absolute shitshow with "oh no I am beaten, can't move a muscle, oh yeah I still have some power I pull out of my ass and I am ready to fight again" followed by "oh no, can't move again. But wait... There is still some stored up my ass! Now when everything is beaten and the level is cleared I can pass out as cliche and story requires me to". It gets old after the first 100 times I see it in any manga. Before that it was mildly interesting, have not noticed anything deep. Skipped some chapters to see if it even worth to give it another chance, disliked it even more after seeing more of naruto tier fights. Where is that depth at? So far what I saw is "Lol I can eat other animals but I won't because its like... DEEP!" and cliche space filling in between this.

No chap, break week

wasn't that last week?

Last week we had the shot in the ear chap

furries exist everywhere why do you think hapan is an exception?

Because they are such a small minority you can't possibly monetize on them. US and EU combined is another thing.

Both Beastars and Brand New Animal are going to air in the +Ultra Fuji TV programming block, which has close ties with Netflix and aims at an international audience.
It's clear that they see anime with anthropomorphic animals as something that will appeal to western tastes.

I bet they are just trying to push random buttons on western market to see what works. I hate this recent expand of anime industry overseas, it won't end well.

Because Zootopia did extremely well in Japan. Japan was the third best performer for Zootopia (Behind the US and China) and Japan is still more then double the performance of 4th place.

Toshio Suzuki, Hayao Miyazaki and a number of others also spoke favorable for it. On Japan's moving rating sites, it's generally their highest rated Pixar movie (Fighting with Toy Story 3 for top spot).

It was almost 4 years ago. Also people who watch movies in japan may not watch anime or read manga at all, they are a different auditory.
I think its more this than anything else.

No chapter. Do you even read the threads?

Not him, but generally there is a delay between the 1st popular forerunner and the copycats that follow. See how there as a 5 years gap between the beggining of the MCU and the Warner trying to do the same with Man of Steel.

I couldn't see the last week's thread

how do you think pina would feel about a girl wanting to shear his fluff

honestly I expected this to be gayer, it's made by a woman after all

Women usually just have gore boner, they don't care for sex as much. Its a reocurring thing in any lowkey yaoi manga. Its because women don't have any compassion to living things.

about to suck it up and buy a Beastars shirt.
what are the odds I get beat up if I wear it outside

Low but i hope you do get beaten up

very low
irl people don't act like internet anons, at worst you'll get a little mock or a weird look

>Not getting /fit/ so you can wear whatever you want without care for fags
Step it up senpai

How did I forget to type
>that would try to beat you up
am I really this tired?

the post was understandable either way

Attached: x81y68N.jpg (640x480, 51K)

He's baiting dumbass

Isn't it on break this week?

it feels like it was in a break for a month
please i need a chapter

Why must all these Faggot Anons insert their own self-projected homsexuality in this manga. Not a single instance of ACTUAL Gayness or Homexuality has ever occured in this manga.

You all are ruining Beastar threads. You might even be worse than the people who say this manga is manga is for Furries(despite actual furries being known for not liking this manga)

THERE IS NO GAYNESS IN THIS MANGA PERIOD. NONE. When you see a Guy Kiss another Guy or profess their love for them, or state they are not heterosexual, feel free to get back to us. Otherwise please kindly GTFO of our comfy Beastar Threads.

I know.
This week has felt like an eternity for some reason. Maybe because the TL came out earlier than usual?

How long has he been missing?