Just one more week until new berserk chapter...

Just one more week until new berserk chapter, hopefully Miura awakens along with Casca and gets his ass to work once more to finish the series

Attached: 1563126018072.jpg (500x500, 99K)

I always try to keep my expectations low but it's gonna be a Guts & Casca chapter, so I hope it'll be good.

Attached: Guts.png (250x250, 79K)

>Caska wakes up
>starts panicking
>asks about Griffith
>This happens in the first 3 pages
>rest of the chapter we see Griffith discussing new tax reforms with his council

SPREAD PAGE OF KISS JUST LIKE IN THE WATERFALL

HEAR ME OUT

FOLLOWED BY INTENSE FUCKING

Seriously now...
It would be awesome if this happens but kinda feels impossible at this point...

the whole idea of this arc is healing user
you got heal your wound before going to war

I dunno man, I have this feeling that everything's gonna go to hell pretty soon...

yeah humanity vs falconia is coming

i belive there are 3 parts yet to come

ricket learning sandnigger blacksmith so he can do a last upgrade on the dragon slayer/ berserk armor
griffith atacking elf island
and all out war

I don't think its healing. Guts is just tired.

What about Guts' behelith ?

probably going to be used to test the new dragon slayer

Still waiting for his return. What's he even up to?

Attached: Cranium Cavalier.jpg (409x410, 168K)

>next week classic wow and casca returns
>both will be shit,

Hiding in shame

Why do you have to be so jaded user? What if it's good?

Attached: Farnese.jpg (743x1100, 271K)

Attached: 1544481663407.jpg (180x192, 16K)

Gay

I remember this meme.

>another decade to tell the story of guts healing his body

Attached: 141465373417.jpg (350x320, 14K)

>finish the series
HAHAHA

I know you're gay user, it's nothing special.

Attached: manly bag.jpg (748x1100, 312K)

guts bicep is huge, dam

Will he recover?

Attached: Boner Lord.jpg (720x651, 302K)

of course, he still has to kill the one who took everything from him, boido.

it took two to properly remember.

>implying it won't be another Griffith chapter

Attached: laughing masterfully drawn edgelords.png (1500x993, 702K)

Fucking kek

Here's a third one.

Attached: bag trade.jpg (718x1390, 482K)

just what the fuck is griffith final goal?

Use of his Economics degree

To become God Emperor of earth.

Well, first off, is Idea of Evil still canon?

Has better hair than Big E does, he's already the God Emperor of Mankind.

Heretic
Probably, but I bet we wont see it again for the next 3 years at least

Can't wait for fucking nothing to happen, then wait a year for another chapter of fucking nothing.

why wouldnt it be?

probably
Just saying, didn't Miura strike it off because "it gave away too much too soon"?
anyways, Griffith's goal was to be king, but maybe now it may have warped into him being at the top, literally, like says, memes aside.

Attached: Berserk hiatus chart.png (766x491, 36K)

HERESY, a demon cannot be GEoM

Attached: purge.gif (223x199, 54K)

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOO, YOUR EFFORTS ARE WORTHLESS

Attached: 1566016850765.jpg (507x502, 263K)

WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG, WHAT HAPPENED IN 2004-2006
>inb4 idolmaster

you already answered yourself

I would seriously cry

how many hours can you have on that shit before you bore yourself to death though
imagine playing same vidya for over a fucking decade
would fucking kill me inside

The reunion will be glorious suffering and I can't wait to drink the tears of faggots who wanted some stupid tear jerker reunion.

He wants to be king of everything. It's not like his goal has been nebulous.

Muh fate. just wait and see faggot

Attached: 1551057893847.jpg (622x621, 54K)

Miura is pretty much me, but switch Idolm@ster for DMC.

>a kingdom of his own
he already has it, well, once he marries charlotte actually, bu what now? i doubt that faggot is happy without ruining someone elses life

He wants to be king, not just become king you dumb fuck.

I just want to see Guts happy again.

Attached: I'm so fucked up.jpg (1440x1080, 220K)

Fuck you for speaking the truth

I just want to see Guts edgy again.

Attached: based.png (1206x1800, 284K)

That too.

Attached: 1565096250754.png (1175x1320, 514K)

Attached: all lies within the currents of causality.png (1153x2552, 1.99M)

wrong, it will be a Griffith chapter

You can tell he admires paganism

Attached: 0346-005.jpg (2133x1509, 1.29M)

God, look at Schierke being so cute.

What's Griffin tax policy? Are apostles exempt from taxation?

Donovan chapter soon donobros

Attached: 1555864527394.jpg (437x437, 68K)

I miss him bros

I don't know where I read it but basically Griffith's ambition has no end, like said, his ambition will not be satisfied until he becomes king of everything, also there's the whole "you're the messiah that the people so desperately want" he's fulfilling the role of Jesus for the people of midland because that's what they want, but also there's the fact that he's the hawk of darkness who will "bring an age of darkness upon the world" so his end goal could be anything related to those three things

Why doesn't Guts just shoot Zodd in the head with his canon?

causality and fate have him not destined to die yet until Miura says so

Does Donovan actually fuck guts in the ass?

guys we all know casca just stubbed her toe its nothing serious

Yes, why do you think he gets PTSD when fucking Casca?

Nah.

The Dragonslayer will fuse with the Behelit sword.

that would be rad but I doubt it

You know what? Fuck it, I'm going to learn how to draw! I want to contribute so much more Schierke lewds in this world, I want to draw Casca's toned body getting plowed by Guts and you bet I won't forget about Farnese too.

Attached: Void would say.png (747x635, 151K)

I want to fuck Farnese.

Schierke is for cute not lewd

N

Attached: kino.jpg (911x687, 61K)

You jest

Attached: orgasmic.jpg (462x574, 151K)

KONO TAMAGO

imagine those fingers in ur asshole

With the witch haha

O

With hidden Farnese watching in secret crying and masturbating at the same time.

ok retard whats the diference?

and for isibro

Schierke is the most dangerous being in all of Berserk.

>Finish the series
Ive got bad news for ya user

I didn't know I wanted this user

You're retarded if you think that Behelit is for Guts. It's always been for Casca. Shame we won't see that for another 10 years

Complete conquest. That's all it's ever been

I think I'm going to post this on Yea Forums next time one of them cries about the Doomsday Clock delays. They have no idea what true suffering is

what a faggot

>its a wedding chapter

Attached: 1553407878532.png (819x913, 515K)

Yeah haha

Doomsday clock is still going? I only saw the first comic so ive been outta the loop lately.

Can Schierke make herself stay a loli forever with magic?

Attached: 1556237531270.gif (480x432, 1.22M)

Yeah It's got 2 issues left

keep 40k cringe out of my thread, thanks

She's just going to rejoin Griffith

>t. Greenskin
Fuck off and die spacenigger

>implying she wouldn't to keep her weird ddlg fetish in prime condition
She wants guts so bad

>I think I'm going to post this on Yea Forums
Did Guts become a cute black lesbian ?
Did farnese became the new 'Berserk' because 'muh woman'
You got nothing on Yea Forums suffering, so many would beg for their sagas to just stop instead of becoming what they did.....

see now this is what I don't fucking get about griffith's kingdom
how is his economy going to function if all apostles are going to do is fight in war? I mean, he built a giant ass fighting arena for them fuckers, they better be working 24/7 to pay that shit off.

who?

I mean it makes sense for Casca to return with Griffith, the only memories she doesn't remember are the ones in the post-Griffith rescue and Elaine awakening gap.

Silly me forgot to post the pic.

Attached: 500full-slan.jpg.gif (500x190, 967K)

the apostles may as well be second class citizens or slaves, it is not like they are gonna resist Griffith

I'm going to seethe so hard if she actually does want to return with Griffith even after Guts tells her that the eclipse was Griffith's fault

Attached: BoringAbleDachshund-max-1mb.gif (260x260, 886K)

>if she actually does want to return with Griffith
I'd like it , Casca isn't that usefull and slowly becam a mc guffin , Guts party has already too many low power members.

Yeah but she actually does have combat experience, I bet she would be of more use than Farnese, Magnifico and Roderick, currently the only party members that actually do shit are Serpico and Schierke

I bet a main character will die just so Guts becomes angry again and has more of a motive to kill Griffith

If somebody told me 11 years ago that the author was a giant faggot I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Yeah someone will die in the inevitable raid to Elfhelm, God I hope it's not a main character, but rather a bunch of mages and maybe even Danan, if a main character were to die I bet it would be Roderick, Magnifico or Isma

Agreed, fuck Miura, imagine at what point of the story we would be if there weren't any ridiculously long hiatuses?

I believe in you, draw as many Schierke lewds as you possibly can

>Yeah but she actually does have combat experience, I bet she would be of more use than Farnese
I would agree they are both really behind
>Magnifico and Roderick
Who ?
Imma litteraly have to re-read just to discover who those side-side characters are...

Doubt Griffith can reach Elfhelm, even Roderick's boat needed the help of the mermaids to get there...unless Sonia just guides them through those branches of the big life tree.

I hope Miura doesn't kill Roderick just for the sake of keeping Guts' harem. Magnifico and Isma can't die, they are like Puck: just comedy relief.

Magnifico is useless but Roderick is based, dude.

Do you guys reckon Theresia will ever make a return?

Attached: theresia.jpg (769x881, 126K)

Too late now, she would feel shoehorned and, besides, I legit think Miura has to start concluding plots because he won't be able to finish Berserk at this pace.

Miura probably completely forgot about her existence, and if he didn't she's either dead or in Falconia, either way I don't think she will play a major role in the story, maybe she will pay for some mercenaries to attack Guts and that's about it

Roderick is the male counterpart of Luca, too pure and benevolent for the world of Berserk, if he were to die I would be genuinely upset

Looking back The Black Swordsman arc really was one of the best.
>Introduced the Godhand
>The Count denies causality and doesn't sacrifice his daughter
>Emotionally troubled Guts struggles with post eclipse life
>Puck was an actual character

Attached: Guts_Battles_Slug_Count.png (960x1365, 937K)

I really want to see more development and more things to go on, I don't think he can finish Berserk without a few more arcs to do so, it will feel really rushed, would you guys really be okay with a rushed ending when we've kept on waiting for so long?

Yeah, she most likely won't play a major factor, it would be really cool if she would show up as either a threat to Guts or if they had another sort of reunion, when she sees Guts is a changed man.

Black Swordsman was really good, I'm reading it again atm.

Does guts even give a shit about griffith anymore

After Lost Children, Guts has went on a path of saving Casca. Godo told him how his revenge and hatred fueled massacres and apostle hunting was hurting others and how it was also ruining his own life. Despite all of this, I doubt he will give up on Griffith. Miura may introduce the death of a character, as said. Point is, no matter how, the rivalry between Griffith and Guts will never end until one or the other drop dead.

Nobody likes rushed endings but it is what it is, wouldn't mind if he would just release at his own pace and maybe end in some way or another followed by novels or whatever.

Honestly? Now that Casca is back, we might see another of Guts' realisation with him just settling with Casca. But Guts can't just ignore the White Hawk...hell no...

Would you be okay if Miura released Berserk's ending as a book because he go too old to draw?
Were those side story books shit?

No problem, of course it wouldn't be the same but, for example, Grunbeld's novel wasn't bad and Miura made illustrations for it.

The side story novel was shit because the guy who wrote it was the same guy who wroteBerserk 2016 if I recall correctly. I wouldn't mind if it ended as a novel, but I'd much more prefer a manga ending.

I could picture this, crew goes to fight griffith but guts just doesn't have that rage anymore so griffith manages to kill someone, THEN all hell breaks loose

Only if there's another Ganishka tier character to weaken Griffith or Falconia. Guts has no chance against all those apostles...anyways let's hope something is hinted in the next chapter. Good thread.

Use spoilers, bitch

Attached: images.jpg (185x273, 7K)

Guts has made some connections to the nobles so they could theoretically start up unrest against Griffith. Of course that would in turn cause the Holy See to hunt them down for heresy ever since the Pontiff chose to side with Griffith.

>inb4 Berserk becomes mecha with Rickert making giant mechs to for Guts to fight Griffith and the rest of the apostles with

Not to mention Vandimion House financial support and how that could turn the tides of battle.

it's literally confirmed to be a Casca chapter

Miura wants to die before he finishes it, it's the only way to end it properly.

>grunbeld's novel wasn't bad

Attached: 34563.jpg (540x720, 37K)

I swear, if I don't see Casca on the first fucking page of the next chapter I will hunt down Miura and burn his whole collection of idol games
And if Gatsu and Casca don't fuck on the second fucking page, I will kick his fat punchable face until he drowns in his own dirty hikikomori blood

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 1.47M)

Casca is for Griffith numbnuts

Same. It saddens me to know we'll never see him being a sadistic nutcase ever again

Yeah no

your ass is for griffith

What are you gonna do if someday you see this page on the a Berserk's chapter release?

Attached: rip.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Its existence is canon, but most of what people think they know about its motivations and origins, including the name "Idea of Evil" is not, at least until (re)confirmed.

cry
cry real hard

>What are you gonna do if someday you see this page?
Read the light novel.

Jokes aside, Miura had health problems from overworking.

Yes

But Guts isn't lolicon. If anything, Schierke would use her magic to appear muscular warrior-woman if she were to do stuff like that to get Guts' D.

M-Muria?

That depends on what Miura wants, and the author is a hell of a lolicon

Sorry pedos but Guts dick is for Casca and remember: Schierke is the biggest cuck, Farnese at least has Roderick and Serpico.

>Miura had health problems from overworking
he should better now then.

We all know this could happen too

Attached: 1544324233093.gif (250x250, 993K)

Miura is a pedo

Scherke belongs to the monkey, as Ivalera belongs to the chesnut

Man Ganishka felt like such a disappointment, he was reborn into a literal God of evil and in the next chapter he was killed

If she were to masturbate she would think of horses.

Is he? Is he REALLY? Because I never noticed that in Berserk.

Did you miss the abundance of loli butts and chests

This, Miura stated one time that Schierke and Isidro will eventually be a couple, and that the weird daddy crush Schierke has for Guts is just a phase

I know you're joking but Schierke and Isma

I doubt Caska wants anything else in her vagina at this point.

not only him

Attached: 1559888304604.jpg (960x724, 300K)

>192085871
I predict 2 chapters (either about Rickert or Griffith) before going back to hiatus

really?

I swear to god if Casca still lusts after Griffiths dick I am going to isekai myself and become Guts loving wife

Attached: jocky9mdw7m21.jpg (3464x3464, 399K)

Monkey has the mermaid.

What if Casca appears on the second page?

I hope it's Shrek
This

To the anons in this thread claiming it's confirmed to be a Casca chapter, show me your sauce or Guts will do pic related.

Attached: 3f5.png (456x350, 195K)

>spend an entire year fighting Kushans and Tudords in order to free Griffith
>manage to save Griffith
>see all your friends and comrades being eaten alive because of said Griffith
>get raped in front of your crippled boyfriend by best boy Griffith
>get your baby corrupted and taken away from you thanks to based Griffith's demonic seed
>become a potato because of overall trauma

Casca has more reasons than anyone to want Griffith dead. There's no way in hell she'll ever side with him ever again

"The stage will return to Fairy Island Awakened Casca, and with Guts A new day begins"

Attached: EBSRb-FWkAA-Exj.jpg (598x680, 161K)

This chapter can't possibly be shit, can it? I'm expecting some soul, preferably Casca goes apeshit and Gut goes edge, that's the best case scenario.

Attached: gatsu.jpg (414x260, 47K)

The bard song is the best one.

Sometimes I wonder why you faggots even come into these threads when you have obviously not even read the manga. Griffith is Moonboy at the moment.

Yeah but remember her last memories pre-eclipse, or pre-Elaine if you prefer, is her with dem bois trying to rescue Griffith and that moment it's when she went "I wanna be by his side" more than ever. Logically Guts will somehow tell her what happened without mentioning the eclipse and remain in Guts' party.
Followed by a hug in tears between both of them, they really deserve it.

Hey anons, you know what would be cool? A Berserk game with OG apostle hunting during that two years gap.

They're gonna get married or some gay shit

Not him but I forgot it too. Fuck that sucks. I wish the moonchild would sepearte from that fag.

It's pretty obvious that separating is going to be a big part of beating Griffith in the end. Them getting combined into Griffith's vessel was something they didn't expect and happened by chance.

Seeing how this crap is progressing I wouldn't be surprised. But I'm hoping that won't happen.

So:
Griffith comes from Egg apostle sacrifice
Moonboy from demon child that died alongside the Egg

Is that your reasoning behind Moonchild being Griffith? It's the only one that comes to mine, big topic because this might indeed be Griffith's undoing.

Do you think Guts will cry?

Dangerous for my dick.

After Guts has killed Griffith and lives with Casca and their seven children in a comfy hut in the countryside with Schierke and the witches coming to hang out for tea parties and golem games Theresia will show up one day out of the blue and stab Guts to death.

As long as a rages and kills some elves, I'm fine with that.

Berserk is a shoujo, user. Why are you reading it if you don't want romance?

>Is that your reasoning behind Moonchild being Griffith?
Did you not read the latest chapter? Griffith's new body absorbed the demon child when it was being formed in the egg apostle and now during full moon the body transforms into moonboy, which is what Guts and Casca's child would've looked like without the demonic corruption.

see

Attached: 1554103941936.jpg (728x810, 103K)

>doesnt wat to see a cute couple who's starting to heal each other getting married in rivendell

Attached: Gandalf the kebab remover.jpg (1000x878, 336K)

why would you post this when that post was already a reply to his, dumb moeblobster

>reading
I'm not. I was reading it till the end of the Conviction arc, after that I was suffering through some shit and now I show up here and there to check if anything noteworthy happened. I guess the only thing that happened is Casca transforming into her Sailor Elf outfit through the power of faggotry and now is about to meet up with Tuxedo Gut. Very soon they're gonna fight the Drag Queen Griffith with some magical girl powers so their magical time travel kid can separate from the evil tranny entity.

So Guts is definitely french, right?

Attached: i89buaopzlt21.jpg (3000x4000, 402K)

I see, thanks for the insight user

Post Serpico x Farnese

Forgot

Attached: 70661dc8bf88ce2a8c5bec7670590ba8.jpg (648x800, 123K)

>The days when Puck actually served a purpose and was a pretty endearing character
>All we ever get of him now is Chestnut Puck that is solely used for lackluster comic relief, because Miura doesn't know what to even do with him anymore
What a special kind of despair

Attached: 1558322113617.jpg (875x700, 62K)

Midlander or Tudor probably

>the way she looks at him
What was Miura's intention with this panel?

Attached: 0259-017.jpg (1132x1600, 598K)

Definitely French

actually ancient mediterranean, just look at Guts physique and compare it to the description of ancient greeks, it matches

Attached: Zeus-jupiter.jpg (1095x1368, 243K)

That've incest and its wrong

If my wife was a chubby chestlet I would cheat too. Poor Zeus.

Well technically half incest but yeah, still wrong

Zeus wife is the one in the background, the one at his knees is Thetis, Achilles mother, read the Illiad you dumb ape.

It's going to be Sidonia tier ending

Explain?

The fuck is this style? This is fake, right? Some modern art shit?
>painted in 1811
What the fuck. Did they even have DeviantArt back then?

Could you summarize wtf you're talking about in like a sentence because I'm retarded? My blood pressure has been low and it seems like that would raise it a bit.

nigger, educate yourself, classical art is top tier.

>story has so much going on
>fit everything in one volume
>add some spicy what the fuck tier shit

Attached: 1444235573635.png (2230x590, 1.01M)

France doesn’t exist in the universe of a Berserk, polbrain. It’s a fictional world.

I hope this retard is trolling

he aint talking shit about politics retard, hes just assuming the ethnicity of a fictional based on the ones of our world.

Attached: 1524007075149.jpg (407x286, 12K)

Translates 1-2 days after release?

Japanese

wishful thinking. He is only putting out a chapter cause he wants to put a new kitchen in his home

what an asshole

Thanks pikachu, glad you have my back as always

Attached: 1565392747894.jpg (480x480, 31K)

when did this happen?
zero no tsukaima?

wait isnt that fucked up eye?
did he finaly open it?

hes greek/italian

caska is spanish and griffith is germanic

Grunbelds story wasn’t bad, but the way it was written was. You could tell the author had a mom NTR fetish from how well Edvard’s mom was described and how much focus there was on her wanting Grunbeld’s dick.

How can any of you retards confirm what Guts is? High tier cringe

>yfw elf magic heals guts eye and makes his left arm grow back.
I know his hand cannon is badass and way too useful, but I cant imagine the pain of losing one of your members ;_;

Attached: 1515638761479.jpg (398x500, 25K)

No user, injured eye is the right one

Motherfucker

Attached: miurasmug.jpg (1220x1220, 351K)

in norse mythology Odin (the one eyed) was killed by fenrir during the end of the world, do you think miura is such westaboo, that he will make Guts lose his battle against his inner edge in the end and thus killing him

Attached: odin vs fenrir.jpg (707x1024, 206K)

Iron man, thor, and captain marvel are now nigger women.
Captain america, spiderman are niggers
Hulk is a chink
I fucking wish this were a joke

Legacy characters were always a thing.
At the end of the day most of them always flop and they bring the originals back.

Do you even read comics?

>Miura is 53 right now.
>Average Japanese lifespan is 83 years.
>There is no way Miura will kill off his cashcow in under a decade and find other work
>So he will go on and off hiatus for another 20-30 years.
Maybe he will finish it once he becomes unable to work anymore in his late 70s, and the adaptation money is keeping him afloat. But japanese people are known for working till death. So face it anons, we got another 30 years of Berserk ahead of us and no guarantee that Miura wont die before he wraps it up.

Attached: Old Miura.png (227x281, 160K)

>saying 40k is cringe while on an anime board
lol

user if you really wanna draw, even porn please learn about the human body and how muscles work before you do anything. Also learn that somethings can't be drawn, not every detail is lined. The brain makes up for a lot of things you know.

I want to see guts get another powerup. I'd like to see his dead eye be used for something.

Yes, and forced diversity made a whole 3 years of newreleases almost unbearable

It will be a Griffith chapter. But it won't actually be a Griffith chapter. It'll be a one-of-Griffith's-million-apostle-generals chapter. And it will be boring and irrelevant to the grand scheme of the story because Kentaro Miura is a hack fraud who has written himself into corner and has no idea how to get out so he wastes all his time playing idolm@ster while his million assistants painstakingly draw some stupid fucking castle or something.

The way I see it:
>Big G gets a powerup from the elf queen
>Convince the mages to join their struggle
>use the skypaths to reach Griffith's land
>battle time
>get BTFO once again
>meet up with Rickert's group
>badass wizard dude fixes Casca's mind
>final assault on Griffith

He always do

Attached: kino.png (331x466, 98K)

calcium soldier is a fuck up

>ddlg fetish
What he mean by this?

Attached: hilda kill guts.png (2122x1597, 1.64M)

how did paladin of calcium become so powerful?, and he's not even alive anymore

Attached: 1559663333504.png (382x417, 325K)

>its a casca rapes guts chapter

Attached: 1527270718197.jpg (239x263, 17K)

It's causality I ain't gonna explain shit