At one point every heterosexual man will have an /ss/ fetish

At one point every heterosexual man will have an /ss/ fetish
So why is loli more common in anime than /ss/?

Attached: yande.re 210062 sample bleed_through jonah jormungand koko_hekmatyar nakamura_kazuhisa.jpg (1500x976, 473K)

/ss/ is heavily associated with bloody wars, because the birthrate of males during and after wars increases, ultimately resulting in an increase of men with older lovers.

Many normies may prefer mommy gfs, but the sub humans who purchase mangas, bluerays and figurines prefer loli.
The overmen prefer tomboys.

Attached: 5A497E0F-40E2-4053-9B46-8C9130073DF2.jpg (959x1599, 138K)

Is this good?

Up until the last 2 or 3 episodes

What if I like lolis and tomboys?

CCAT CHADS RISE UP

You are a patrician.

Attached: EBpQz7qUIAA4bXr.jpg (2048x1014, 207K)

Does it count as /ss/ if 8man takes /Hiratsuka?

It’s an inferior Black Lagoon, take that as you will.

Normies hate mommy gfs because they've been brainwashed by 3DPD girls into believing wanting a woman to be nurturing and emotionally supportive is sexism.

If they had met 4 years earlier and fucked then, yes.

what's the male threshold for /ss/?

based Koko

yeah it's good , i liked it a lot , also muscular women but normal ones as well , terrorism , people being killed , arms dealing , NSA , CIA-niggers , etc etc...
chinks getting rekt too.
overall pretty good.

>would a shotacon fuck the male?

someone please help, I forgot what her name is

Attached: koko hekmatyar_didloaded_e45e5b0dfbbff32a0f78a29d75e184ba.png (590x525, 324K)

she i loco , that's all i know.

Attached: koko.gif (500x243, 1022K)

12, tops 13 or maybe even 14 if there's a case of late puberty. Otherwise it's just oneesan fetish (or some variant thereof).

Isn't the age of majority in Japan 20? By that logic a 19 year old guy could be considered a shota....or is it more about the naivete and imaturity?

First season was ok, second was garbage plot but still some nice moments.

/ss/ always attracts newfags

when R died , the B-52 bombing run , etc...

Attached: 27945640_p0.jpg (800x1129, 275K)

Well I'm intentionally being difficult to extract something close to an answer,
but it depends if they're defining shota emotionally or physically

>relationships with the females in /ss/ stories would just be normal relationships now

Attached: tired.jpg (250x250, 7K)

for some anons they'd could play the creepy old janitor guy

Why was Koko's end goal so retarded?

she was loco

Attached: 1549169800171.jpg (1280x1791, 575K)

Other than Eva are there any other mainstream /ss/ animes?

Is there actual /ss/ in this show or just teasing?

that depends on what you mean by mainstream.
The isekai one is the popular one rn, and before was the "what is sensei doing here?" show.

This is a dumb comparison. Lolis are common in anime, but flirting between a loli and a grown man is not. Shotas are common in anime, but flirting between a shota and a grown woman is not. Both sides have to use their imagination, and there are plenty of older female anime characters out there.

>flirting between a shota and a grown woman is not
Middle school boys try to flirt with their female teachers all the time

This is rape and everyone should feel bad about it like that one doujin with the drunk aunt that rapes the living shit out of her own blood nephew