Which part has the most "Araki forgot" moments?

Which part has the most "Araki forgot" moments?

Attached: 365779.jpg (225x350, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CoqKHSL_a4k
youtube.com/watch?v=fWxXkbjW-nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's easier to list the amount of times "Akari remembered" in part 5.

Bring Joseph to Morioh to find Red Hot Chilly Peper, but don't let him find Kira

Part 6, no contest

Part 4 since he forgot about half the cast and subplots.

What subplots? I can only recall the time travel one
This one only works for battles tho althought part 5 is nothing more but battles

>unironically thinking that was josuke
seems i found the reatard containment thread

Attached: 1555521321289.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Araki doesn't forget. He just does his way in order to tell a story, hes very inconsistent and people think its amazing.

There's no way that guy in the past was Josuke, Bites The Dust only loops time back by an hour.

Attached: BITES THE DUST.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Don't know why you quoted me.

Who cares?

I always loved Killer Queen's pose there

>I fuck the timeline, I make it cum

ikr it has some thing weird that makes it look cool

You mean Kira's?
Because Killer Queen looks lame as fuck in that shot

As I watch more and more jojo I'm increasingly convinced that Araki is some sort of GM for a custom made P&P game lifting shit that happens in his own games. The jojo lineage came about from one guy in the group wanting to play the same family. Hence why in some parts the Joestar family member does almost nothing in comparison to the side cast until the end.

part 5 because he forgot to make it good LOL

this but unironically
>have godtier villain
>he loses without even being able to fight back thanks to a fucking gary stu and his deus ex machina

>he loses without even being able to fight back
>implying this isn't kino because Diavolo's entire shtick is penetrating people while they are stunned by the skip
he got exactly what he deserved and that's what makes it good
shonenbabs should watch DBZ for their dose of screaming and powering up

>deus ex machina
that's jojo we're talking about, every final fight has one

gold experience is literally shonen incarnate he just whips out some new bullshit whenever he needs to win, sticky fingers is a TRUE jojo protagonist stand

In part 7 he forgot ends should be fulfilling and motivations have a payoff
>died from a cold

That last line was uncalled for but I'll pretend you are not a 70 IQ retard and reply seriously to the first three
Diavolo's stand is maybe the best Araki has written. I fell in love with King Crimson at first sight and kept wondering what his fights would be like. In the end his only fight was Risotto, and that did not even count since he was severely gimped.
But it's different. Joseph actually fought Kars. Jotaro actually fought Dio. They may have finished them with a deus ex machina, but at least there was a spectacle (and what a spectacle). And then there's part 4 where only the villain gets deus ex machinas.
Meanwhile in part 5 there is no fight, no spectacle, it just ends.

Attached: 1548415485842.jpg (750x766, 84K)

Yea Forums don't know how to write a good story and will never figure it out

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. Every night I like to look at images of super muscular JoJo posing because it looks really cool and makes me feel calm. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

Part 7 is literature bub, not your typical mangashit happy ending.

It was completely uncalled for and not even elaborated on, just a random, throwaway line that completely shitted all over what Gyro fought and died for.
For literally no reason.

> I fell in love with King Crimson at first sight and kept wondering what his fights would be like.
so the fight against Polnareff and the mindgames during SCR don't count?
there's nothing that could be done against King Crimson that someone else hasn't done already in part 5, Araki has blown his load too early in Giorno's fight against mr moldy pants

>part 5: Bruno and co. had to die to beat Diavolo
>part 6: everyone had to die to make Pucci overzealous and vulnerable
>part 7: Gyro died but he didn't have to
getting mixed signals there, Araki

>so the fight against Polnareff and the mindgames during SCR don't count?
Why would you think that suffices?
Holy shit why do people defend part 5? Are you getting paid for it? I have no idea why anyone would look at the fucking polnareff fight and say "yes this right here is all I ever needed to see from diavolo, he really can't do anything else to impress me"
How hard is it to admit that it was mediocre, that Diavolo could have had better fights. We watched the pillarmen go all out, we watched Dio go all out (sort of), we watched Kira go all out and then some more, meanwhile Diavolo gets fucked in the ass without even being able to show off his powers properly.
There was so much he could have done with King Crimson yet the best he did was fucking teleport run by the end, something he shouldn't even have been able to do but Araki himself fucking forgets how King Crimson works

>part 5 bad
sup redd*t

reddit loves part 5 because it is the newest part that was airing just now and they get off to the hype

>Araki forgot
I hate this meme, the only time it's a valid complaint is with inconsistent powers but even that is more of a product of Araki's writing style where he prioritizes atmosphere and the investment of the reader over consistency

>Diavolo doesn't get to go all out
isn't that the point? he did everything in his power to remain hidden from anyone who might discover his identity
Giorno made it so no one will remember him
it's like you literally haven't read any parts other than VA

big fucking cope man, the most redd*t parts are definetly part 2 and aprt 7 because ''muh'' writing and shit

Once again you are trying to justify the lack of a spectacle.
If Diavolo and Giorno had a more serious fight the part would be immensely better. And I doubt you would be complaining.
>"B-BUT ARAKI DIAVOLO WANTED TO BE FORGOTTEN THEREBY IT LOGICALLY FOLLOWS HE SHOULDN'T FIGHT (what sort of retarded logic is this) WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM FIGHT WAH WAH"
You would never say that. You would just appreciate a much better part.

since when were you under impression that the final antagonist needs to go out fighting?
to me it looks like you are bitching about Araki not writing what you wanted him to write which is plain autism
your next line will be "Arhacki doesn't play by the rules therefore part 5 is shit"
refer to my advice for shonenbabs

>since when were you under impression that the final antagonist needs to go out fighting?
holy shit the absolute state of part 5 apologists

the batshit insane explanation for SCR's "weakness" and the fact that someone magically deduced that total non sequitur somehow proves this

>isn't that the point?
>muh themes
VAfag's only argument ever.

>what are parts 1,2,5 and 6
your appeal to majority doesn't work when the majority of parts ended with protags barely having to do anything

I hear breathing and drinking liquids are popular on Reddit too

Part 6

keep coping bro, part 5 is still the best no matter how hard you cherrypick, if you hate it so much then go back to redd*t

In Part 5 he literally forgot that Jotaro and Koichi were in the story
Also this

Part 3, if only because the fucking coffin should be worth like five hundred moments.

Jonathan had a spectacle fight against Dio
Joseph had the mother of all spectacle fights against Kars

>mother of all spectacle fights
he ran away, threw him into a volcano than sat back as everything else just happened in a way that would send Kars into space, part 5 is more of a spectacle even if most of the fight isn't directly against KC

>the fight against Polnareff
I would have loved if that were longer. Polnareff using blood drops to guess the enemies attacks was kino as fuck

>complaining about parts having good writting
ok

Attached: C47FDBE2-8C73-4C6F-A6DE-D6A2B9A37A51.jpg (608x396, 41K)

>muh spectacle
Araki is against glorifying gang violence
also none of the fights matter when part 1 is O MY DOUBLE COFFIN and part 2 is O MY RED STONE
meanwhile Giorno and the gang went through more than enough just to get to Diavolo, at that point he has already lost so making him use KC as a punch ghost would just make part 5 a better part 3

it is very good, but you can’t deny the last chapters could have been done better (the epilogue about rolling stone was good)

>Araki is against glorifying gang violence
But he's totally in favour of glorifying the perpetuation of criminal organizations.

Why do you have to be so dishonest in this debate?
>he ran away
In a fucking air plane while Kars chased him in the air. He is about to get shot down when Stronheim saves him. He throws the air plane along with Kars down the volcano. Then Kars survives the volcano and cuts his fucking arm off. How is this not a spectacle?
Anyway I have already settled for knowing I will never meet a honest part 5 apologist, it's just impossible, so you don't amuse me at all user

SCR makes more sense when you already have the idea of a stand that controls the shadow of your soul. don't ask me about the alien lifeform stuff but I guess it has something to do with stands being alien parasites from space

A plot point isn’t automatically good just because the author was trying to make it poetic. I like many aspects of Part 5, but it’s the most fakedeep part of Jojo. Giorno becoming an omnipotent god that everyone loves isn’t automatically good writing just because his father’s name is Dio, and the ending appeals to DBZbabies and other shonenbabies more than any other part.

>Araki is against glorifying gang violence
You’re just trolling, right?

>fakedeep
>trolling

ok you can stop posting now

only thing I really hate about 5 is GER. its just an autowin asspull ability that can never really be used again. Idk how else you would beat king crimson sans fugo though.

part 2 ending with a lucky hit was poetic having in mind that joseph always won his matches by using his intelected to outsmart the enemy
part 5 is just giorno having a new stand that casually can counter diavolo stand. it doesn’t have nothing to do with the part 5 theme, fate is unchangeable but moldeable, because he literally changes diavolo fate to give him an eternal death

This thread is a great example of why giornofags are insufferable. People come with the very reasonable opinion that "part 5 was mostly good, but the ending did not feel satisfying, especially with the lack of a final boss fight".
This makes them somehow defend that some parts do not "need" a final boss fight, which is absurd and really feels like something defending that eating garbage is somehow fine

>no argument
Just in case you’re confused, those are my first posts in the thread.

We aren’t even saying that part 5 have bad writting, just that it could have a better final battle. calm down guys

>Idk how else you would beat king crimson sans fugo though
Bruno had a good guess at how to do it, but couldn't pull it off. You just need to set in motion a grand 200 IQ scheme that takes more than ~10 seconds to pull off, since that is how far Diavolo can see in the future
Too bad you'll never find how to do that because. Instead settle with GER like a good reddit boy.

you missed the point. the boy was still freed. it was an absolute victory for gyro.

>People come with the very reasonable opinion that "part 5 was mostly good, but-
But it wasn't even that.

>parts do not "need" a final boss fight, which is absurd
buddy, I think you got the wrong thread
Naruto generals are two pages down

Technically Jotaro using the world wasn’t an asspull when Dio literally says at the beggining of the battle “We have the same type of stands” Jotaro having magazines under his clothes was more an asspull

part 5 ending is the most naruto ending out of all parts

Neither of those are asspulls
The only asspull is instantly killing Dio with a punch to the knee, that was so fucking out of nowhere

the kars fight was fucking ass dude. only good part is on the volcano. ac/dc was trash as well

>Giorno obtaining the arrow is worse than Joseph getting the stone or Jotaro going from jobber to time stopping pro within a single fight
cringe

I agree with that first point but I wouldn't call part 5 "fakedeep." That implies that a theme was lazily shoehorned in to the story in order to make it more meaningful, and while some parts of part 5's message are poorly implemented, it's at least consistent and seems like Araki had a plan from fairly early in the part.
> I like many aspects of Part 5, but it’s the most fakedeep part of Jojo. Giorno becoming an omnipotent god that everyone loves isn’t automatically good writing just because his father’s name is Dio
no one argues that
>and the ending appeals to DBZbabies and other shonenbabies more than any other part.
what does that even mean? Giorno get's an OP power-up so now we're reading DBZ? Did you miss when parts 1,3, and 7 also give the protags a power up near the end or at least at some point in the story?

Attached: arakino.png (761x381, 488K)

What if It's the other half of the Josefumi/Kira merger who was swapped between timelines by the walleyes, saw a kid and his mom trapped in the snow, felt a weird connection to them, and helped them out, and afterwards crawled back into his dirthole to die and be transported back to SBR/JJL timeline as the corpse with no balls

No one will say that acdc fight wasn't ass, but to call the kars fight ass is just ridiculous, it is state-of-the-art jojo over-the-top flamboyant absurdness, if you hate kars fight you hate jojo (so it makes sense that you like part 5, it is the most anti-jojo part)

Attached: 1556173296660.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

what if I like Giorno, the vast majority of part 5, think the final fight was poorly executed for the most part, and dislike spergs who try to argue it's some subversive masterpiece

Attached: unnamed.jpg (250x242, 24K)

>the corpse with no balls
nah, it further fused with wall eyes and created the first rockniggers

Then I'd ask how you can like a lifeless husk gary stu like Giorno, but other than that you are alright.

this

The only thing more infuriating than debating part 5 is debating whether Diavolo can skip Dio's timestop by skipping the exact moment that is frozen or not.
Which the answer to is: of course he can. That's why Diavolo is the perfect counter to Dio. But retards will say the opposite.

no idea how anyone can disagree with that

Attached: 1535741981110.gif (640x400, 252K)

>stops time while getting fisted
>KC is on cooldown
>teleports behind him and donuts Diavolo

Attached: 1565192686021.png (749x434, 54K)

since diavolo doesn't go for headshots Dio can still win.

>it's at least consistent and seems like Araki had a plan from fairly early in the part.
That doesn’t prevent it from being less deep than it tries to present itself as.
>no one argues that
Many people have argued that.
>what does that even mean? Giorno get's an OP power-up so now we're reading DBZ? Did you miss when parts 1,3, and 7 also give the protags a power up near the end or at least at some point in the story?
Part 5 is the only part where the protagonist becomes completely invincible and gets everything he wants just for having a high powerlevel.

It is just impossible for Dio to win when Diavolo can see into the future. He would know exactly when Dio would freeze time, thus being able to skip time moments before he does that. And Diavolo's cooldowns are bullshit, he can skip fractions of a second with no problem, therefore he can easily skip 1 second to kill the entirety of Dio's timestop, then proceed to use the other 9 seconds to donut him

Part 4

new chapter when, i'm jonesin hard man?

Attached: gyro.jpg (480x480, 50K)

>We aren't even saying that part 5 have bad writing,
well, I am
people keep whining about giorno ending diavolo with a deus ex machina (which is completely valid criticism) but they forget giorno ended almost all other fights with asspulls
remember when he created an antidote to deep purple's poison
remember when he killed the moss guy by, well, what did he do again I'd have to re-read it, but it was basically transforming a bullet into a beetle and making it somehow land at the enemy's head then make it a bullet again to shoot him or something? anyway fucking bullshit
remember when the only villains he does not deus-ex-machina-kill are the ones that don't fight him, like when he is incapacitated in the train and allows Chad Bruno to have an actually good fight?

the only problem I have with that is im not sure if epitaph would be able to see the stopped time or at least diavolo being able to understand that what he's seeing is stopped time before its too late

he definitely wouldn't be able to see stopped time, but he would be able to see time abruptly change
like: at moment A he is fine, 1 second later a fucking donut appears in his chest out of nowhere, it is obvious that dio stopped time shortly before that
dio can circumvent this by making clever use of timestop that does not appear obvious to epitaph over the course of 10 seconds, but the drawback of this is he can't instakill diavolo during timestop

You're right in how Araki blew his load too quick and should've saved that galaxy brain use of king crimson to make bullets go past him and hit someone else.
But what other tricks could he do?
With the two fights he had before, you have a clear idea this guy can avoid getting hit and hit others without them knowing, which he does in the final fight.
Araki wrote himself into a corner, in that there's literally no way to actually fight this guy directly, but the fight for the arrow itself was pretty exciting to me.

>what did he do again I'd have to re-read it
How about you reread it instead of admitting that you don’t remember and still expecting us to take you seriously?

The entire second half of part 4 literally happened because he forgot that Hermit Purple is a thing.

Giorno turned a bullet into a tree/branch. green day destoryed the the branch and Giorno kicked part of the dead branch towards the helicopter propeller, when the branch hit the propeller it changed back into the bullet. while kicking the dead branch/bullet he imbued it with a delayed stag beetle that would evolve after the bullet hit chocolate man.

makes sense to me.

Imagine being this much of an infantile crybaby. I said I don't remember because it was an overly complex deus ex machina bullshit. described it well, and it definitely does not make sense in the slightest
By the way I forgive that moment because Ciocolatta was already defeated, it was just a flashy ending. But the development itself of the fight was also shitty, like Golden Experience grabbing a fucking helicopter mid-air with treebranches created from tiny bullets.

Putting the whole Giorno bullshittery aside, the part is still terribly written. The villain is nonsensical, and so is his organization and the contradicting motivations of the characters and their relationships etc. And none of this is helped by the fact it's trying to take itself way too seriously.

I think Araki wanted to end that fight already

It's funny how jojotards defend the blatant shit writing of jojo.

Attached: 34554.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Fuck you.

Attached: 1539438779492.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>diavolo doesn't go for headshots
Remember when he fisted Bruno the first time he saw him?

sorry for the cringe but you’re wrong youtu.be/CoqKHSL_a4k

Jojolion.

>requiem wasn't an asspull/dem
Imagine how fucking convenient is the fact that requiems were introduced just in the exact same part in were an antagonist with and stand seemingly stronger than TW was also introduced.
While I was reading the part I though the moment they introduced requiems "well i wonder what twist will this have, i am pretty sure Araki is not stupid enough to simply give his protagonist a power up this blatant at the end and one-shooting the villian" but not, not twist, no wits, juts a fucking shonen-tier power up, even Jotaro with his TW was better than this.

Giorno has literally zero personality and the same can be said about Diavolo.
Worst part by any measures.
also the fact that the final "fight" was so underwhelming compared to the others and that Giorno got a power-up that strong was probably one of the reasons of why Pucci got 3.
>well in my previous part ending I gave the protagonist a power up and also made him one-shot the villain and had to make an extra arc just to not make it look so bad.
>to compensate for that I will give the antagonist of this one not 2 but 3 power ups and make him kill not only the current MC but also Jotaro, the one that also got a power up.

Attached: 165154445.jpg (1491x1146, 908K)

2 power ups*

Yeah, Araki is just looking for how he can possibly outdo his previous parts in terms of power escalation because that's what he thinks the readers expect from shounen. Which is why he's so annoyingly adamant about using increasingly ridiculous time powers for every main villain after Dio in 3. Which in turn require more asspull ways to possibly counter, and not in a good way.

>writing, personality, character developement, a bone chilling slow burn

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

Go back.

anyone got some torrents for jojo?

hey retards, stop parroting the same redd*t tier arguments for fuck sake, you all should go back to your circle jerk known as redd*t where faggots can throw shit at part 5 as much as you want because you are unable to form an opinon on your own

What? Why dont you try to do it first then? Giorno is literally the most bland jojo and you dont need to be very smart to see that, shit, I can't even remember one time of Giorno just talking and not planing or reacting to something, a plank.
"Jonathan but meaner" "Dio but good" what about Giorno? HES NAME IS GIORNO GIOVANNA AND HE HAS A DREAM.
>stop parroting the same redd*t tier arguments for fuck sake
How do you know that those arguments are reddit?, user, do you have something to tell us?
>because you are unable to form an opinon on your own
>"well you see shit tastes like shit because of this"
>yeah you are right
>FORM YOUR OWN OPINION
I have read all of jojo and my opinion is that part 5 is the worst.

>this is what we do now smokey
>NIGETE

Joseph really was the best Jojo with the most personality, the rest of them are too stoic. I guess that's why Josuke is the second best (and Araki's personal favorite).

I call them more "Araki-isms" then 'Araki forgot' because a lot of the time they don't involve actual forgetting of anything, but just Araki's willy nilly writing style where he changes or drops or retcons things all the time.

Part 1: Dio's magical nonexistent 2nd coffin that's a perfect copy of his 1st one that Erina uses.

Part 2: No one ever just smashing the Aja and the nonexplained B.S. of "the prophecy", which was never needed since without the Aja Kars would have just been killed by Joseph and finished off by Stroheim.

Part 3 :
-Dio originally having the power of ALL stands, then that getting changed to do having all the stand powers in the joestar family (hence why you see him using Hermit Purple multiple times) before Araki just has no idea what the fuck to do with DIO and gives him a copy paste of jotaro's stand, even though no two stands are supposed to be the same.

-Avdol's 1st """death""", and how it's well known he really did die at first and Araki was forced to bring him back in a really hamfisted and nonsensical manner.

---As a corollary, nothing about the Judgement stand or the way it works makes a fucking lick of sense. Also the sheer amount of damage Polnareff takes in that fight without dying is fucking ridiculous. He gets his neck/carotid artery bitten out on top of everything else.

---As a further corollary, considering the Stardust crusaders Don't Have A Healer in their party like the gangs in part 4 and part 5, the above is a terrible continuing issue through the whole part, with the main characters constantly getting completely and utterly annihilated, losing 18 gallons of blood, body parts, and tons of Flesh, and then as soon as the next part starts, sometimes in the next page they're all fully healed with no explanation. This especially sticks out since first Avdol, and then, Kakyoin, disappear for injuries for ages as the only exceptions

Part 4:

-Araki changing his mind ala DIO about how Kira's stand and the end of DiU was going to end and dropping the time travelling Josuke plot point, leaving a massive nonsensical loose end dangling in the middle of the arc.

-Not using Hermit Purple to find Kira at multiple points.

-How Killer Queen' s first bomb/ability works is really inconsistent. Does it actually generate an explosion with heat and destruction? Or does it just cause the thing that touch whats set as the bomb to quietly disintegrate in something that looks like an explosion? Because literally nobody notices what happens to Shigechi in a crowded school hallway, and he leaves no damage/stains/leftovers on the door. Likewise, Kira sometimes walks through his own explosions like they're illusions.

-Kira getting re-stabbed by the arrow and getting a new ability is really an outlier that's never explained, makes no sense, is in line with nothing else that ever happens in the series and it's a one-off thing that's kind of an ass pull.

-The entire end of 'Sheer Heart Attack' when Kira becomes Kawajiri is complete nonsense. Kira gets completely broken by a full Oraora storm from Jotaro, THEN cuts his hand off and continues to lose quarts of blood for umpteen minutes. Somehow in this shambling zombie condition he teleports miles across town away from Josuke and the others in the time it takes to throw his hand at them and have it immediately punched back (about 3 seconds). He has no earthly way of knowing about Tsuji Aya/Cinderella existing, let alone what it does and how it works. Yet in a near dead state he concocts a plan in seconds, somehow he doesn't get noticed and stopped by anyone, somehow manages to strong-arm Big tough Kawajiri Kosaku from wherever the hell he is all the way into the Cinderella salon once again without anybody noticing, and then somehow manages to strong-arm Aya into helping him. All while keeling over.

>-Avdol's 1st """death""", and how it's well known he really did die at first and Araki was forced to bring him back in a really hamfisted and nonsensical manner.

Attached: DskTAzqXgAApwMG.jpg (1880x1400, 582K)

The only good Jojos are Jospeh and Josuke. The rest are bland trash

Part 5:
-The entire admitted nonsense with Fugo being later changed into Chocolatta since Araki reneged on the whole "Fugo is a traitor" storyline for whatever reason.

- Diavolo's nonsensical backstory that seems like it was intended to go somewhere or tie into something, but just ends up being a way too bizarre even by araki and JoJo standards nonsequitor.

-Honestly, this entire part is a mess of storylines that don't know where they're going or what they're doing. They waste the entire thing, the majority of the part killing the assassination Squad when it was supposed to be about Giorno and Bruno climbing the ranks of the organization, and then there's suddenly some shoehorned nonsense about the arrow's backstory and ancient alien Mysteries that goes nowhere, the world starts to get Cronenberged by Requiem stands, another concept that comes out of nowhere and goes nowhere.

>time travelling Josuke plot point
This is what you call a headcanon, not an Arakism.

how bullets hurt a stand???

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (1004x517, 14K)

stop with this head cannon and lack of understanding. research your own points more

>the Stardust crusaders Don't Have A Healer in their party like the gangs in part 4 and part 5
>Don’t Have A Healer
What’s with that capitalization?

>can't remember how Hermit Purple works.

remember how sex pistols got cut up by a normal razor

Star Platinum stopped a bullet with his fingers, so they're not intangible to real life objects.

Stands can effect objects, but not the other way around.

Avdol is literally wasted potential

There was no time travelling Josuke you retard

Kira has some of the dumbest writing surrounding him

>He has no earthly way of knowing about Tsuji Aya/Cinderella existing
literally in the cinderella episode he’s seen watching the place after Yukkako entered. Pay attention

Several of these are just your headcanons being proven wrong, or things that don’t need to be explained, like Diavolo’s backstory. Since you stopped after Part 5, I assume that you’re an animeonly, and I also noticed your subtle Rick and Morty reference.

>Josuke
Literally shit taste

>villain has time travel powers
>person who saved Josuke is wounded and not from frostbite
>NOOO THE GOLDEN HEART OF MORIOTH!! THATS THE ANSWER!! ARAKI NEVER WOULD DROP A STORYLINE!!

That was only in the anime, but that guy seems to be an animeonly anyway.

There's a ton if times throughout part 4 and part 5 where Stands are hurt/beaten by things that aren't stands, even though that's one of the most basic rules of the entire setting. As an example, it happens to Sex Pistols a lot.

Also, if Diavolo is an almost 60 year old man, why does he look like a 18 year old Twinkie dink pink-haired Twinkie dink in his True Form? Also, considering his General Life and aspirations, what the fuck was he doing as an archaeologist in Egypt to discover those arrows?

Attached: koichi.jpg (670x740, 227K)

I'm not saying Araki doesn't forget, but you lot come up with the easiest explainable plot holes.
Couldn't he have been in a scuffle with another delinquent, won the fight and helped Josuke's mom out?

>Diavolo is an almost 60 year old man
Where did you get that idea from?

Diavolo is in his early 30s

The first point can be explained by the fact that Diavolo is supernatural to some degree. Remember he was a miracle conception. It's not too far out there to believe he's not entirely human, or at least not a normal human.

The second point, the dude who raised him told him to get a boat and explore the world. He was exploring the world and doing new things. It was also likely Doppio who was doing the dig and Diavolo took over to use the arrows for his ambitions.

Not the other user but did you read part 3? Jotaro was invincible with a bullshit high power level for the entire part except for against DIO and even then "OH MY SAME TYPE STAND" happens. Giorno at least shows weakness in the Grateful Dead arc where he could do nothing against the stand due to the range and also against White Album due to it hard countering his ability.

Giorno also becomes "invincible" due to a plot point that was clearly established where it was a race for the Requiem Arrow where Diavalo almost got it multiple times, so it only makes sense when Giorno pierces himself with the arrow that it would be a curbstomp from there onwards.

Guys, it's obvious Araki intended for Kira to have different time-reversal abilities than Bites the Dust. He obviously intended for Josuke to get sent back in time during his fight with Kira.

But as he got closer to the end, he fleshed out Bites the Dust a bit and made it into a 1-hour reversal ability. Because of this, the guy who saved young josuke was just changed into some random dude.

I don't know why faggots keep bickering about who saved young Josuke.

Diavolo is 34 years old. He ages like wine.
He scrapped his original aspirations and got drawn to Egypt by the arrows.

>Obviously my headcanon is right because I said so

>it's a retard peddles his fanfic rerun

Jotaro is never invincible, even after Part 3. Giorno gains a stand that allows him to nullify any attack.
>Giorno also becomes "invincible" due to a plot point
Goku’s powerups are also plot points.

Cant believe no one's mentioned Giorno's "damage reversal" abilities vanishing yet, unless I just missed it.

>Giorno at least shows weakness in the Grateful Dead arc where he could do nothing against the stand
While he was put out of commission so that other better characters could pull of an actual fight with the baddies, he still figures out Grateful Dead's gimmick almost instantaneously only because he ''read it somewhere'' (aka the script).

Part 6, easily

Emporio's introductory dialogue shows he already knows of time loops.

While I agree that the "read it somewhere" is some of the biggest bullshit in part 5, there really was no way that Giorno could have beaten the Grateful Dead even under perfect circumstances due to aging completely countering his give life ability.

Alarm me to deposit a hypothetical situation to you fellas:

>Let's say I'm writing a story where the main part of the action in the present day involves a protagonist with a time machine. He gets up to various Misadventures with his friends.

>One day one of his friends asks about how the time machine was created. The main character says, "you know that's a funny story. When I was working on it I just couldn't finish it. I was missing the key component, the flux capacitor that would make the whole thing tick. Then one day a mysterious stranger who looks somehow exactly like I would if I were older, like I look today, showed up on my door one day with a box. He was friendly and left a cryptic message saying "I think you might be missing this friend, have a good day". In that box was the flux capacitor, already completed and ready, the same one I use today in my machine.

>The series I'm writing continues, and eventually a villain is introduced who also has a time machine. The story gets really serious, into epic TIME battles where we're both trying to kill the other to save the world. At one point, it's seriously looks like we're all going to have to go back to the past with the villain to stop him from carrying out an evil scheme, or stop me from being born, or something stereotypical like that.

>But it never does, and the series ends with us beating the villain and the day lives happily ever after.

Literally fucking anyone who ever read this story would say, "Wait man, what about the entire plot thread where you yourself went back in time and gave yourself the flux capacitor which is the only reason this entire story could ever take place in the first place? I mean, that had to have been a reason for that whole story in the middle, right? Chekhovs gun, right?

And for years some niggers endlessly repeat SHUTTHEFUCKUP THATNEVERHAPPENED ITWASNT HIM IT WASNT IMPORTANT!!!1!!1

This is one of the worst analogies of all time.

Seething so fucking hard about some imagined time travel plot.

>Jotaro is never invincible
He lost literally no fights and his stand was whatever it wanted to be in the instant Araki needed it where the only times he was in danger was when another character was being taken hostage.

The difference between Goku and Giorno in this case is that any of the characters could have gained an equally or even greater ability instead of it being a race characteristic like super saiyan that he was born with that was inherently powerful.

Don't forget as well that according to Araki that Star Platinum is the strongest stand with the strongest ability in both the interview as well as during the Manhattan Transfer arcs stand page of Star Platinum.

>the drawback of this is he can't instakill diavolo during timestop

I'm not sure why you think King Crimson can work inside stopped time, but it's probably your fundamental lack of understanding of the stands and the characters. King Crimson cannot skip time in frozen time, Diavolo can skip the amount of time Dio uses in frozen time but that only happens if he can use King Crimson before Dio freezes time.

So it becomes the problem of who uses what first. Diavolo is not going to figure out that Dio can stop time without being told so, Epitaph will show him a vision of being murdered in a flash, and he won't be able to see Dio freezing time. If Diavolo somehow lucks out and manages to realize he needs to skip the right amount of time before that can happen, he can attempt to punch a hole in Dio while he's confused, this is in despite of King Crimson being less powerful than The World. However, even if by chance Diavolo donuts Dio, Dio is a vampire and can heal, while Diavolo is just a desperate human with a mental illness; Dio will not allow Diavolo to have a second chance. This is why everyone tells you Diavolo cannot beat Dio despite their stands having a similar effect on onlookers.

When it comes to thematic scheming or plot favorance, Dio's destiny is grander than Diavolo's. Diavolo is a King, Dio is a God, the marks on his ear bless him with good fortune. Even on a thematic level, Diavolo cannot win.

That just makes it more realistic.

>Dio's destiny is grander
not when he got punked by one (1) pissed off high schooler

Can't forget that once erased time ends and Diovalo goes for the donut Dio will panic and use time stop again and fuck him up with a donut.

Imagine unironically defending part 5's ending.

>He lost literally no fights and his stand was whatever it wanted to be in the instant Araki needed it where the only times he was in danger was when another character was being taken hostage.
And yet his power wasn’t to literally be invisible.
>any of the characters could have gained an equally or even greater ability
Then they would be the annoyingly overpowered ones.
>Don't forget as well that according to Araki that Star Platinum is the strongest stand with the strongest ability in both the interview as well as during the Manhattan Transfer arcs stand page of Star Platinum.
He gets beaten a few chapters later.

>King Crimson cannot skip time in frozen time, Diavolo can skip the amount of time Dio uses in frozen time but that only happens if he can use King Crimson before Dio freezes time
Someone already posted the "how king crimson works" gif in this thread, refer to it.
Assume that Dio and Diavolo are fighting, and that we can refer to specific timeframes in their fight as if it was a video. Now assume Dio freezes time at the 8 seconds 400 milliseconds mark. If Diavolo begins skipping time at any point before that, and keeps skipping until Dio activates his time freezing ability, then anything Dio does in frozen time will go to waste.
Hell, he could freeze time for 99999999999999999999999999999999 years, it would be useless because the moment he froze was skipped. He is stuck acting in the skipped time until he lets time flow again and bypasses the skipped moment.
>So it becomes the problem of who uses what first.
Yes, that's what Epitaph is good at.
>Epitaph will show him a vision of being murdered in a flash, and he won't be able to see Dio freezing time
If he is killed in a flash it logically follows that time was frozen moments before said flash.
>If Diavolo somehow lucks out and manages to realize he needs to skip the right amount of time before that can happen,
user he literally can't get it wrong.
Epitaph can look about 10 seconds into the future, and Diavolo can skip that exact amount of time. His cooldown is also noticeably faster than Dio's (and works differently as he can spam his ability in short bursts). What I mean is that this man cannot be beaten by Dio, at least not during frozen time.

>And yet his power wasn’t to literally be invisible.

Giorno's ability didn't make him invincible either, it's ability turns things to zero which means that something like time stop where there isn't an action to turn to zero would be unaffected by it and other abilities like the Green Baby's where there is no definitive "start" and is always active. It also runs on a time limit as well as the arrow falls out of GER meaning it would be weak to a stand like Sheer Heart Attack or any other long range stand.

>He gets beaten a few chapters later.

Still doesn't stop it from being the strongest stand.

>Giorno's ability didn't make him invincible either, it's ability turns things to zero which means that something like time stop where there isn't an action to turn to zero would be unaffected by it and other abilities like the Green Baby's where there is no definitive "start" and is always active.
We don’t see any examples of GER encountering an ability that it cannot revert.
>It also runs on a time limit as well as the arrow falls out of GER
That only makes it slightly less annoying.
>Still doesn't stop it from being the strongest stand.
It’s understandable that there are several that are far stronger.

Hamon
The gimmicks were absolute kino, plus imagine someone using hamon along with their stand? That would be kino
Also Joseph's "Your next line is"

Attached: joseph.png (705x388, 467K)

>i am a parrot and i repeat the same old tired fucking arguments again
Let's be honest here do you really hate part 5 or you just do it to fit in the group?

The amount of plebs filtered by the sleeping slaves arc really makes me lose my faith on this board

Attached: werewr.jpg (300x212, 22K)

>We don’t see any examples of GER encountering an ability that it cannot revert.

It was used once in a single fight so we know fuck all about it other than it has a very literal ability that reverts actions taken to zero, it would then stand to reason that if the action didn't take place it wouldn't be affected.

>That only makes it slightly less annoying.

Your admitting that Giorno is not invincible then by admitting that killable even with GER, which goes against what you said that part 5 is the only part with an invincible protagonist in >It’s understandable that there are several that are far stronger.

This is just wrong as Araki mentioned himself that it is the strongest both in a interview as well as in the manga itself.

>It was used once in a single fight so we know fuck all about it other than it has a very literal ability that reverts actions taken to zero, it would then stand to reason that if the action didn't take place it wouldn't be affected.
We won’t know its limits for sure unless we clearly see them.
>by admitting that killable even with GER
He isn’t and I never claimed that.
>you said that part 5 is the only part with an invincible protagonist
He’s invincible as long as he’s able to stab himself with the arrow. That makes him not completely invincible, but still annoyingly overpowered.
>This is just wrong as Araki mentioned himself that it is the strongest both in a interview as well as in the manga itself.
And yet he created several stands that are more powerful, such as GER.

getting hit by a bullet effects the bullet

But it doesn’t effect the stand:

Trying to find the source, but I remember reading somewhere that Araki personally made a board game or something that could be used to emulate world-spanning adventures like the one taken in Part 3.

I want him to release it, direly, if it's true.

lol retard

a shitton of stands are more powerful than star platinum

in part 6 they were fucking hyping Jotaro as the strongest because he's the most famous and popular Joestar retard.

>We won’t know its limits for sure unless we clearly see them.

Okay then half of the stand abilities in JoJo are not able to be talked about as they haven't had clear limits put onto them and therefore even though Gold Experience could beat Green Day who we don't know the limits of we can say the GER can't beat Green Day as we don't know the limits of either abilities. Doesn't make sense to judge based only on if we can clearly see something or not when there are things that we can conclude form an ability itself.

>He isn’t and I never claimed that.

it runs on a time limit and things have been proven to be able to beat Gold Experience so he is able to be killed using GER if the opponent waited. Also you did admit by saying "That only makes it slightly less annoying." and not refuting that it does in fact run on a time limit.

>He’s invincible as long as he’s able to stab himself with the arrow. That makes him not completely invincible, but still annoyingly overpowered.

First thing, invincibility is a "you are or aren't" thing and as I have said a stand that can either make it so an action doesn't happen or is always active can bypass the ability of GER. Also if you are annoyed by his ability being "annoyingly overpowered", 2 other parts did the same thing, Parts 3 and 7 with time stop and infinite rotation which are both on par with the power of GER.

>And yet he created several stands that are more powerful, such as GER.

GER came before both the interview and chapter that confirm that Star Platinum is STRONGER than EVERY other stand so the creator of the manga has officially stated that GER is weaker than Star Platinum and therefore is beatable.

What about the interview with Araki and the stand stat sheet that clearly said "Time Stop the strongest stand ability" you brainlet, also what retarded pick of a stand do you think could beat SP?

Also at the time Giorno would be the most popular character as the japs loved him during part 5's weekly run so your diseased brain is just inherently wrong about everything speedreader.

>also what retarded pick of a stand do you think could beat SP?
king crimson as explained previously in this thread

>Okay then half of the stand abilities in JoJo are not able to be talked about as they haven't had clear limits put onto them
Not every stand is Gold Experience Requiem.
>Also you did admit by saying "That only makes it slightly less annoying." and not refuting that it does in fact run on a time limit.
You claimed that I said that he wasn’t invincible even with GER.
>Also if you are annoyed by his ability being "annoyingly overpowered", 2 other parts did the same thing, Parts 3 and 7 with time stop and infinite rotation which are both on par with the power of GER.
Neither of those are anywhere close to GER.
>GER came before both the interview and chapter that confirm that Star Platinum is STRONGER than EVERY other stand so the creator of the manga has officially stated that GER is weaker than Star Platinum and therefore is beatable.
Anyone with common sense knows that Star Platinum isn’t stronger than GER just because it’s profile calls it the strongest stand of all time.

>Diavalo erases time
>stands anywhere around Jotaro to go for donut or anything, doesn't matter
>erased time ends and goes for donut
>Jotaro panics and time stops
>stand rushes Diavalo and kills him

Diavolo would predict that with Epitaph you idiot.
That's why I hate discussing hypothetical Diavolo fights. People are so focused on understanding King Crimson that they forget to understand Epitaph.
Diavolo has full knowledge of what will happen if he attempts to attack Jotaro. He would only try if Epitaph showed him effectively killing Jotaro.
Putting Epitaph aside, King Crimson has longer duration than The World (as an ability) and smaller cooldown, so he has absolutely no reason to waste his timeskip while Jotaro still has his The World available.

are you autistic

>People are so focused on understanding King Crimson that they forget to understand Epitaph.
don't even bother, epitaph is the pleb filter for understanding jojo
it's amazing how many times in this thread it was suggested that diavolo could attempt to donut dio/jotaro and get counter-attacked as a result, it's almost like epitaph was made to avoid that exact type of situation but of course the cult around dio/jotaro rivals that of furries so what do I know, maybe it really is possible to beat diavolo through sheer combat ability and Bruno was a weak dumbass who died in vain all along!

Attached: 1535428113052.png (256x256, 125K)

But Star Platinum is canonically the strongest stand.

there is no "strongest" in jojo, it does not have power tiers like the other shit you watch

If Diavalo predicts something with Epitaph he is going to skip it if its dangerous so my scenario will still occur as he can't predict whilst in erased time and he can't use Epitaph to predict the actions that happen after erased time where Jotaro will do exactly as I said. Besides in a straight on fight Star Platinum is a stronger stand without either their abilities so time stop will never be used to actually be on cool down until after erased time is used as Epitaph would be useless in a straight on fight.

Araki confirmed it.

I think he meant stronger in sheer strength.

autism

Araki literally confirmed that Star Platinum can beat any stand.

Josuke is a piece of shit who barely does anything or even cares because "uuh but I have school lol". The only reason he got involved in the final fight was because Hayato happened to call him. Had he called anyone else, they'd have fought instead.

Not him but Araki straight up said in the manhattan transfer arc's stand stat sheet on Star Platinum that time stop was the strongest stand ability

youtube.com/watch?v=fWxXkbjW-nM
7:51

Attached: 1562387067094.jpg (1069x1074, 134K)

>Let's be honest here do you really hate part 5 or you just do it to fit in the group?
If anything hating on part 5 makes you a "contrarian" in the eyes of normalfags, seriously why do you even like part 5? Giorno is objectively bland as a plank and Diavolo is beyond garbage when it comes to personalty.

What? He was actively searching for Kira thorough the entirety of the second half.

I liked the idea that the World copied Joestar stands. He used Hermit Purple that one time, and I remember some vines that looked like Holly's stand

Part 6, he literally forgot how to write a fun story

It was huge missed oppurtunity to make him try to find kira and it shows some nonsense that foreshadows bite the dust

>ctrl+f "jojolion"
>only one result
How is this not the most posted answer after 190+ replies? Try rereading some of the earlier arcs of JJL and notice how much of the build-up and foreshadowing from those parts has been entirely forgotten and replaced with "muh holy fruit" shenanigans.

Hell, Araki also "forgot" (more like retconned) Josuke and Yasuho's powers mid-story, like how Araki removed Soft&Wet's ability to steal concepts. It wasn't even a Giorno situation where an OP ability like damage reflection was written off early, Josuke has concept stealing for a pretty sizable duration of the manga. Having it suddenly retconned just doesn't make sense. Paisley Park also used to have the ability to sense danger and point in the right direction to avoid it, alongside the power to make a "choice" between two items to alter fate. But as expected Paisley Park just turned into a generic GPS stand instead.

There's plenty of shit that I could go on about, but I feel like most people reading Part 8 already share my sentiments. It's a damn shame too, JJL could've easily been the best part in the series if it wasn't for Araki being overambitious with his storytelling abilities.

Attached: 1510206535351.png (305x236, 185K)

>whitesnake has the ability to melt people
>then has the ability to steal people's memories and stands
>then has the ability to wield guns
>then has the ability to disguise as other people
>then C-Moon gravity shitfest
>then Made in Heaven time acceleration
Forget Diavolo, Pucci is the real asspull villain

Don't open this image

Attached: 1561254372949.png (100x100, 23K)

I'd imagine being kicked by the Sex Pistols probably standified the bullet or whatever

Probably part six.
Whitesnake is a fucking mess, even more so than Gold Experience.

Part 6 and it's not even close. I'm convinced that the people who defend it are masochists.

Rohan and Jotaro were, Josuke didn't do jackshit and never even cared. When Koichi told him about the "serial killer" he shrugged it off, despite him proudly claiming he'd protect Morioh after his grandfather died.

>The entire admitted nonsense with Fugo being later changed into Chocolatta since Araki reneged on the whole "Fugo is a traitor" storyline for whatever reason.
araki literally said why he did this though
research your own points like the other anons said

>Fugo being later changed into Chocolatta
That's not a thing.

Why does everyone call Bruno the villain turned jobro.
Nigiorno literally just killed a gang member and stole 100,000 lyre, and would've killed him too but decided to whip out that "i have a dream" bullshit.

>thanks for writing me out Araki, I had a great time fucking bitches and having wine and cheese in Naples while half my friends got murdered lmao

Attached: latest[1].jpg (225x350, 42K)

there was literally no reason for jotaro and koichi to come back

this
it was (shitty) fanservice
koichi could've made an appearance in part 6, reverb and stone free would be insanely compatible

>avdol's father molested him

wtf araki

Imagine if Jojo was written based on whether or not there was a reason for things to happen

But how can Diavolo kill Dio? King Crimson has to exit skipped time before harming somebody. Dio can easily just stop time before he gets donuted.

Why did Trish suddenly get the force to sense her father's presence

People always forget that even though he can stop time, DIO is extremely smart. He uses many tricks to get ahead in battle, and likes to fuck with his opponents mentally so they'll fight worse. Not only that, he knows a lot about stands, and would be able to figure out King Crimson's time skip much faster than most stand users, considering the fact that he has a time based stand himself. On the other hand, Diavolo was described as "a bit slow" and has always beaten his enemies by using his ability and killing them in one blow.

If the Joestars can all do it, why can't Trish and Diavolo?

She always had it, which is why she was important in the first place.

The only thing i know they sensed was being cursed by dio, and it was the thing gave them stands, so there's some logic.

No they could sense where DIO was in Egypt during the final battle

The entire fucking point was that Diavolo was a slippery motherfucker that never wanted to get into direct confrontation if he didn't have to

Attached: 1542415928882.png (437x611, 292K)

So? He didn't want to die either.

Why did Giorgio never use the shit he did vs Buccerati again? Why did Abacchio talk so much shit but never fight? What the fuck happened to Fugo? Why the fuck did he even use Koichi and Jotaro as a plot point then completely abandon them? Why were there no ACTUAL DIO moments only a vague pose at the end and the incredibly rare Muda?

Why was VA so poorly paced? It started off great, letting us get to know Giorno as a character then it dumps all that after Polpo and keeps rushing towards the end. Not only that, it felt like Giorno did jack shit, even less than Jotaro. At least Jotaro killed the final boss in a cool way, not just O MY RUBBER ARROW that didn't want Diavolo.

I think he just took a long-ass time to decide what he actually wanted Gold Experience to do. I can live without the damage reflection but I kinda wish he kept the berserk consciousness around in some capacity

>even less than Jotaro
What's that supposed to mean? One of the biggest complaints I see about Part 3 is that Jotaro hogs the spotlight.

Like I think Part 3 and I don't think of Jotaro because how many chapters/episodes did he even do shit in? I can remember literally RERO RERO and DIO, no one else.

Member that time Giorno created a stand user turtle? I am manga only, was it explained in the anime?

Jotaro vs Avdol
Jotaro vs Kakyoin
Jotaro vs Dark Blue Moon
Jotaro vs Strength
Jotaro vs Yellow Temperance
Jotaro vs Wheel of Fortune
Jotaro vs Enya
Jotaro vs Steely Dan
Jotaro vs The Sun
Jotaro vs The High Priestess
Jotaro vs NDoul
Jotaro vs Anubis
Jotaro vs Alessi
Jotaro vs both Darby brothers
Jotaro vs DIO

I'd say he has quite a bit more fights than most other protagonists.

So Giorno really is fucking useless, since he participated in most of his fights as an assist.