AIFURE, Prichan, Shining Star

Aikatsu On Parade will start on October 5th!!
Are you ready?

Attached: 1566061306757.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ZqF8c5HI8E
pastebin.com/mneY4q3P
youtu.be/zVfAuoG95A0
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vVwgCXVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=vTEXRmrOGCA
mycircle.tv/3332-751-233
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1450047842753.jpg (800x800, 141K)

>Aifure
Aipare

>We might see performances for Photokatsu songs

I am READY.

My sexy idle from 365 idol days

Attached: 4CD3943D-5CDD-435E-98A1-582B164AD057.jpg (2121x3049, 1.32M)

Lucky getting lucky.

CG Bepp?

>aikatsu decade
This is unironically what you fags deserve.

Attached: smugmel.jpg (667x1018, 54K)

Which one's the best one to play? I can't actually read nip and I heard 365 Idol days had parts where you had to guess phrases or something

Damn, Yurika being a boss bitch here.

I want to see Cosmic Stranger so badly

wtf

I won't understand anything in the next season if I don't watch the other Aikatsu seasons now, right?

Yes that’s the acting mini game. I’m not really sure though this is the one I’ve played the most. You can usually get through the acting by guessing since it pretty lenient though.

Given how every MC and their rival is apparently from the end of each series yes.

Attached: 1492574668696.jpg (800x1132, 47K)

But Decade/Zi-O is great

>aikatsu decade
>no gackt
What's the point?

a series?

Does this mean we get more PowaPuri bros?

Attached: 螢幕快照_2015-08-27_下午10.10.57.png (1623x911, 1.83M)

Attached: file.png (897x504, 96K)

>No Shion PV
Hopes are low

Probably since Otome mentioned it. More butt shaking is always welcome.

literally WHO?

no

Attached: AGhostWithoutAPast.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

We'll get fake PowaPuri with Kaede in place of Shion.

I stopped watching Aikatsu after Stars 1st season ended. It killed all my enthusiasm for the series. Is Friends at least better? Would it be worth to start Friends now.

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! - 32 [720p][2BDB4C26].mkv_snapshot_10.14_[2013.05.26_07.29.46].jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Axedkatsu pandering to nostalgia hard after watching Kino Of Prism being the best selling show on its season while Aifailure flops harder than Jewelpet.

Friends is worse but Stars S2 is amazing

Lol, gottem.

Friends is very middling.

>if Aipare only lasts 25 episodes we’ll never reach the summer for any all idle swimsuit episode

Please let Aipare last a long time

While I much prefer this I do feel rather bad for Aifurefriends having the series canned in the middle of the season. While I assume they’re excited too it must hurt that Aifure just couldn’t stand on its own.

It lasted as long as Akari Gen, that's not too bad. Plus it broke the streak of bad 2nd seasons.

Aside from Cosmic Stranger, what Photokatsu songs would you like to see get a performance?

>just seen the announcement

oh fug, so is friends ending early? And aikatsu couldn't handle all it's characters in the indiviudal shows at the best of times, what're they gonna do with 50+ idols? I'm worried bros

Aifure was great and it's ending on a high note, no issues there. Plus its world is carrying on in Aipare.

Dream Ballon or Sunny Day Little Sunday.

>No On Parade game for Switch where you use the arcade cards like Amiibo's
COME ON ALREADY

Kiseki Lucky is a MyChara self-insert stand-in.

Aikatsu Melody could be nice since it’s already a cross generation song. Though I don’t think the short version is nearly as great as the full version.
Rainbow Colored Encore and Natsuiro Butterfly because they’re my favorite.
Christmas Starlight though I imagine we’re getting We Wish You a Merry Christmas again.
Any of Kaede songs Star Heart, Magic Smile or Ragtime of the Moonlit Night

Friends is actually garbage. It's just a yuri show disguised as an idol show.

Kaede, Shion and Coco unit soon.

picked up

>Ragtime of the Moonlit Night
There's no way they won't show this one especially since the other friends units are thing now.

>It's just a yuri show disguised as an idol show.
And that's a good thing

Attached: [email protected] (550x942, 113K)

>70 million views on S2
Why do Chinese little girls like Shining Star so much?

>Pare
Stop trying to make it happen, it's not going to happen.

AiFure isn't a true yuri anime, it's bait comfy Kirara garbage for neckbeards. No drama, no cheating, no self-loathing, no angst, no yuri.

Attached: 1435182103797.png (600x664, 300K)

From episode 1 it's been the "how gay can we make aine and mio this episode" show.

Doesn't feel very different from Kirara garbage gay.

> No drama, no cheating, no self-loathing, no angst, no yuri.
Someone hasn't watched AiFure

This it's AiOnPa

>no yuri

Attached: 1528995995839.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>muh gay XD
And that's why it got axed early.

It might be a good idea to watch a show before you talk about it.

/u/ has poisoned your mind, not all yuri needs to be angsty. And even then there was tons of angst between Hibiki and Alicia.

Talk about prichan

>Mio isn't crying about how it's "gross" that she touches herself thinking of Aine
Not yuri.

Prichan is selling amazing and Tomy keeps making bank of it.

Good, good.

Attached: 1560082951056.png (1500x1876, 786K)

Will it get axed early to make a crossover season with Pripara?

Don't all of the Aikatsu games let you use cards?

Does anyone here actually own Aikatsu cards?

>priscum complaining after we had to shift through their KingPri essays a few months ago

What goes around comes around

Doesn't have to. Tomy can easily make as many crossover movies and they want.

Of course!

Attached: aikatsu cards.jpg (807x607, 229K)

It's nice how they are bringing back Emo's insecurity without quickly resolving it this time as it's confirmed that the next jewel idle is going to be Sara. It's also nice how Emo can share this arc with Anna.
I'm also excited about Anju's return and how she must be 1v1'd in this season.

What comes around is all around

Attached: 1552248801937.jpg (966x1065, 275K)

You're asking for trouble.

Attached: Kamiya.Shion.full.1662099.jpg (1200x1600, 439K)

Embarrassing Shion by sniffing her butt.

Did Prichan ever get subs?

IS EVERYONE REALLY SUPER EXCITED FOR TIME-TRAVELING CUTIES, MILKY MIO, RYUSOULGER, KITARO, AND PRICHAN!?

Attached: iine.gif (800x800, 1.1M)

only Pokenchi, which is going full idol today

Aine, you're hogging the spotlight in AOP's key visual.

Attached: Shion is simply not to mess with.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

Do it, Shion. I've sniffed your butt. I've already won.

Attached: 1560530612417.png (600x464, 258K)

Where do you even get Aikatsu cards?

>Shion croqueting my balls

I got mine from all over the place. Random stacks on online auctions, Figuarts, the card catalog books, Ichiban Kuji prize sets, with CD's/Games and I bought one of those candy boxes once too.

Woops, was meant for

Will there be any sci fi elements to Parade or will it go largely ignored?

>Stars S2 is amazing

Attached: 1563071633727.jpg (243x265, 17K)

Since Aifure is ending soonish what did everyone think of it?

Attached: 1060465527309520897_@tito_.jpg (460x460, 41K)

>replying to hour-old bait

Using an aikatsu machine for cross dimensional adventures isn't sci fi to you?

Wakaba isn't the new Aira.

I'll post my overall thoughts once it's over.

I was bored the entire time.

ONORE LUCKADE

Of course not, that's Ako.

All the supposed "haters" were right.

Oh no no, AiChads how are we going to recover?

youtu.be/5ZqF8c5HI8E

There's a chance that they hardly even show it past the first few episodes.

It was good enough to watch weekly. Super comfy viewing, lots of consistently high quality episodes, and hardly any weird fuck ups like early Aikatsu S1 or Stars did. Perhaps the one real issue I had was that the shows gimmick made it very hard for characters to develop as independent people since they were mostly made to compliment each other.

I've only seen the first season so far but I loved it.

Lucky hair look like dog ears wan

Maybe they can have individual interactions in On Parade, like the Rin/Maika one we've seen in the PV.

Friends is great and is much closer to the original than Stars.

That was probably my main problem. It was sad seeing Maika's character go unexplored because she was trapped with Ema.

Attached: ECLi6COVUAcTgYh.jpg (1080x1920, 152K)

Honey Jobbers was underwhelming (but gay) in general

Attached: ball of doom.jpg (1276x720, 68K)

I think I'm most excited for more Aoi there is something I just find so nostalgic and special about her

Attached: 1530306079337.jpg (848x1200, 102K)

>something I just find so nostalgic and special about her
Something not odayaka?

I'll die ejaculating while I think about your butt.

Attached: EAk3lDEU4AYini5.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

I want to play the aikatsu games but my 3ds doesn't have a Japanese keyboard

I DON'T BELONG HERE

Attached: rockandroller.jpg (480x480, 64K)

Season 1 was my favorite since OG S1, and S2 has been great as well even if its ending early. Has many of my favorite Aikatsu girls and had lots of great moments and episodes. Was a joy to watch.

Attached: 1554404374244.jpg (1280x720, 650K)

Isn't it the same for everyone? Aoi's mostly the reason I started watching Aikatsu in the first place.

Attached: 001.jpg (2464x3500, 1.71M)

I always preferred Ichigo and Ran.

Maika and Ema were mistakes in general. They should've just introduced the moon siblings from day 1, it's clear everyone involved cared more about them.

Attached: D_FHP8QU4AA09uH.jpg (3990x2886, 661K)

But muh miracle audition

I can't be excited when they're clearly ignoring Stars epilogue/final episode, that was the most interesting part of S2 and the only one I'd want to see more of, but Roller is back to being an admin and to her shitty takoyaki meme costume.

You can hack one onto it I believe or get a save file to use. The only reason I play them legitimately is because I wanted a Japanese 3DS for using my credit card on the Japan Switch eShop.

>I can't be excited when they're clearly ignoring Stars epilogue/final episode
Because it was a time skip and most of the cast isn't even in japan

Even with the timeskip, they would still be younger than S2 Mio and Aine.

But they would've graduated middle school so Yume wouldn't be S4 anymore.

Attached: 1560583181310.jpg (1062x752, 190K)

Because aipare is not canon.

Ichigo is 17. Aine and Mio are 16. Epilogue Yume, Rola and the gang are 15.

Good.

They could just say she came back and is a high school admin. It’s not like they’re his already a high school uniform for Four Star.

Fun but any potential for the show to be great was wasted mostly because of the things pointed out. Also there is no point of Aine and Mio to be the MC of S2 because they don't have any goals.

Aipare is canon. Stop trying to ruin fun.

>They could just say she came back and is a high school admin
>Rolls failed her overseas career and went back to japan
That's much much worse

No Yume and Elza sun dress, not canon.

Roller was the top idol in England at the end of Stars.

Will there be an episode with Masquerade?

>Roller
>not being a loser
user

I will need to search for a save file, will search for one tomorrow.

We went over this there is no proof of them having it or not. They don’t always have to use them and it’s not their most iconic outfit.

Clearly the correct answer is that the Stars finale was Roller's fever dream.

>Clearly the correct answer is that Stars was Roller's fever dream.

>Also there is no point of Aine and Mio to be the MC of S2 because they don't have any goals.
And that's why the other characters got a good amount of screentime instead of MC wanking just because like Stars S2 did with Yume. Friends S2 handled it well.

Elza was holding the the Venus wings instead of the sun dress wings in the PV. so 99% they don't have it. If aipare is gonna ignore the sun dress then is not canon. Aine and Mio will most likely not have the super jewel dresses either.

Attached: ECApNMEUIAI342t.jpg (2591x3624, 784K)

It worked with Yume because she is perfect

Yume never noticed Rola at the window at the start of the first episode, Rola was expelled from Yotsuboshi for not showing up on the first day and spent her youth daydreaming about how her idle life would've been, though her depression prevented her from imagining herself beating Yume.

But why have Aine and Mio be the MCs? Why not Honey Cat, maybe that way they will stop been a meme

I can sort of agree with the point some people made about some characters not getting enough independent development, but on the other hand, most of the Friends units have some of the best character relationships in Aikatsu, which is something I've always loved.

Let's be honest what purpose does Akari have other than being ugly ass and inferior copy of Ichigo?

Attached: アイカツオンパレード!予告プロモーションビデオ.mp4_20190817_080440.530.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Because they still had a vital role that hinged on their experiences and their tomodachikara.

There wasn't really anyone "worthy" of getting MC switched, except maybe Wakaba, but she wouldn't have had time to really get her full development. And PP were still really important in helping fix Hibiki and Alicia's relationship, which was the most important plot point of S2.

That means nothing though. Nothing states the Sun Wings replace the other wings, and it’s not like they didn’t already break rules with the Moon Wings.

Attached: 1492582040031.jpg (800x1132, 181K)

Because neither Bandai nor the writers nor bigfriends nor little girls care about Honey Cat in any way.

Hibiki more or less felt like the mc of S2. Aine and Mio were mostly there to support her.

Yeah she definitely feels like that "secret true MC" character.

Also Sun Wings aren’t permanent which we know because of Elza’s mom. They could just write them off to focus on Legend Premium Rares

>Nothing states the Sun Wings replace the other wings
It was stated that the cards literally evolve.

Akari in Season 4 had short hair right?

The guide: pastebin.com/mneY4q3P

Attached: [email protected] (720x524, 396K)

AiPare is good and everything but what about other idle.

Show where the they said Elza's mom doesn't have her Sun Dress anymore.

I'm waiting for Shining Star to resume.

So is this going to be an ongoing series with everyone mixed in or is it going to be a Decade situation where they jump each week?

Attached: thinking aik.jpg (884x712, 132K)

I'm pretty excited for Zi-O today though

It’s said they combine to form it but that’s clearly not what actually happens. They are separate entities.

Find out in October!

>my headcanon>facts

Do you think Chase likes Aikatsu?

Aikatsu show where the MC uses the cards of other Idols

>So this is the world of Aikatsu...

By the preview I think they gonna asspull Trinity>Ouma, it's kinda a turn off for me. Makes sense since it's a power Ouma doesn't possess, but still. The absolute state of Grand.

they literally always say she once had it

it's more factual than saying they evolve which they don't. Actually the scene I was just searching for states that the Sun Dress comes forth when all 9 wings have gathered.

Attached: sundress.png (1280x738, 934K)

Imagine how much drama could have been avoided if Elza took a single day off her dumb boat and asked her mom for a hug.

>Watched all Aikatsu
>Dropped Stars because of pic related garbage
>Watched all Friends

How fucked am I? Mind you that I still refuse to go through hetshit just for the cute idles.

Attached: 1566065512918.png (800x800, 639K)

>hetshit
For fucks sake it didn't even go anywhere

Stars wasn't very het, user.

Attached: 1512035598600.jpg (1920x1080, 671K)

>low quality cat and sheep

Boy drama is still boy drama.

That sentence doesn't imply Elza's mom doesn't have her sun dress anymore, though.

It gets dropped so fast it isn't even funny

Stars had good boys

The boy drama either got written out or turned into a joke, and all the boy-thirsty characters became lesbians.

The writing staff got eventually overtaken by yurifags and 95% of het was dropped.

>he doesn't like cute boy meets girl romance
Pleb

Attached: [Doremi].12-Sai.Chicchana.Mune.no.Tokimeki.Episode.01.[1280x720].[C3F3C4F4].v2.mkv_snapshot_12.02_[2 (1280x720, 56K)

Thank god himefag isn't around anymore

I do, but that doesn't mean it needs to be in every series I watch. Aikatsu is perfectly fine without boy drama.

Akari/Sena was cute though

>this sentence doesn't mean the thing it is saying

weak argument. Regardless it's not even my main point that they can easily write out the Sun Dress and Wings or disregard them and that they've already broken rules about them in the past.
It doesn't make the Aipare any more or less canon. Now if it's outright said they never had them that would be a different story, but until that's the case it should be considered canon.

AiFure is super duper gay but you'll probably throw a hissy fit anyways because of that one episode with Mio and the valentines one.

It had bishonen male characters as potential love interests and a shared campus between males and females, it's enough for me to induce VOMIT
What the fuck were they thinking

>weak argument
>here mine, writers just have to retcon shit

That purityfags like you are cancer?

>best boy

Attached: Aikatsu! - 25 (BD 1920x1080 x264 AAC).mp4_20190130_161528.002.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

Are you unironically a virgin?

That's not a boy that's a grown ass man.

Mermaids are mysterious and glossy.

Attached: 1.jpg (1490x904, 363K)

I just explained to you how they don't have to retcon anything, but continue being stubborn all you want.

Attached: 1556326550509.png (650x720, 404K)

Cosmic stranger when?

Ok shitposter.

No, I really won't. I don't even want it to be gay. I just don't feel like the drama associated with boys and romance is necessary in Aikatsu.

> Ako and Kanata get a good, open-ended cap on their arc
> Subaru gets accidently shot down by Yume but his crush was mostly played for laughs anyway
> Koharu and Asahi get nothing
Fuck this shit, I really wanted them to get something to finish things up.

Literally no one complained about the Aifure valentines episode, it was good.

Well if they want my audience they better cater to my interests.
The original Aikatsu was established on a all girls idol school and that should've been respected. Sunrise wanted to give a Pretty Rhythm spin to it and got fucked.

Watch Shining Star for best boy who doesn't get dropped.

Stay in denail that aipare is not a spin-off then. Also
>Rolaposting
big oof

Starting off my Lucky folder.

Attached: ECL9lSyUcAAMbnj@sekina_.jpg (3000x3541, 847K)

aifure has a lot of stupid drama with girls instead.

Cute.

Can dolls get pregnant?

Attached: IMG_20190817_161854.png (900x643, 441K)

>I really wanted them to get something to finish things up.
Rejoice!
We are getting an encore in AiPare.

Is it romance?

Indeed, they did a great job featuring some >boys with their own stories while making sure not to put in even the slightest implication of romantic attraction towards or by the girls.

>get BTFO
>still reply

this is like rule numero uno of things not to do on the internet. Stay mad while I enjoy my canon all idles being friends fun.

Attached: 1556994123172.png (744x720, 454K)

Did Bepp sensei just filter out of your memory or what?

>Lucky
>7777

Attached: 1555542866978.png (305x280, 133K)

Parade will be 13 episodes at most.

What is it about Stars that brings the semantics autism out of the woodwork?

YOSSHA LUCKY

>Stay mad while I enjoy my axed all flops being aifailure
Fixed, no need to thank me.

Nothing in aifure has been stupid drama.

>four sevens
LUCKY

>quad 7s

Lucky indeed

Please don't respond to aiflop user and punch him in the ribs

I'm glad Rin is back for the crossover so I can punch her right on the face like in the old times.

Oh didn't know Shinkalion BDs were out. Oh Yes!

Attached: [LowPower-Raws] Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion - NCED3 (BD 1080P x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.29_[2 (1920x1080, 161K)

>7777

Attached: 70227041_p0.png (1500x1500, 995K)

Remember ainon; it's not a crime if she doesn't see you.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Aikatsu Friends! - 69 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_14.14_[2019.08.17_12.02.09].jp (1280x720, 108K)

Apples and oranges

Attached: dont like aik 19.png (814x900, 1.22M)

>My first time getting quads and its this
I guess she's going to have to be an early favorite of mine.

Attached: 1565315959285.jpg (572x714, 92K)

There is no stupid drama, what drama there is is always well-established. It's incredibly hard to deny that it's often romantic in nature and heavily pushing the limits of what can be allowed in little girl shows.

NANI!?

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! ‒ 103 [11E94AE2].mkv_snapshot_06.23_[2017.09.21_18.35.52].jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>yucke
You just blew your chance for another jackpot at any point in your life, congratulations.

DON'T SAY NO
JUST LIVE MORE

>Lucky's skin is darker than Yume's
Obviously there's some nigger blood in her.

Attached: アイカツオンパレード!予告プロモーションビデオ-ZBB7H21KXss.mkv_snapshot_01.01 (1920x1080, 220K)

Here lies Wakaba.
She never had any kouhais to call her own.

KoP and PAF? I sleep.

I back to /ai/ now. It is too fast, but topic are looped many times.

>Wakaba considers her life decisions as the firing squad readies their weapons.

>Aikatsu getting a Decade before Precure
It's fine....it's fine..

Attached: precure decade.gif (704x384, 3.52M)

Lucky already cursed to be plundered by Elza

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

So that's already why Mio just puts her hand on her shoulder on the poster instead of holding her hand like Aine.

Lucky is one year younger, she'll be her kouhai if they interact.

damn i can't believe they just ended aifure like that though, i was enjoying it

Can't remember the last time I visited /pc/

Attached: [Imagination Station] Precure All-Stars the Movie ~ Everybody Sing! Miraculous Magic! [AB4D4973].mkv (1920x1080, 206K)

Well, Precure had its first crossover movie 10 years ago so I'm not jealous.
I swear.

Same, but at the very least it seems like things should get wrapped up nicely without too much stuff left hanging (aside from Wakaba's friend, rip). Should at least be a satisfying finale.

New episode in 50 minutes, you better get in here nig

Attached: 1529797088862.jpg (1440x810, 170K)

But Precure makes money

Precure was supposed to be dead years ago, now here we are closer to a 20th anniversary. If Aikatsu is really ending then all of Aikatsu's idols will go back to their other series full time.

Attached: 5d6yf6f67.jpg (1751x1002, 362K)

>mio is holding hands with yume but not with lucky
That's kinda rude.

>And that was the story of how Aine and I declared our love for each other in front of a full auditorium. Now tell me about you and Yume!
>O-Omoshiroi ja nai...

>Mio gets NTR'd with idles across three universes

Attached: 1544573038804.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

The new version of Idol Activities is so wonderful. I can't stop listening to it I've teared up a few times

Aikatsu threw down the gauntlet, now how will Prichan respond?

Attached: 6g7guu6h.jpg (1141x1279, 152K)

>Rika's undeveloped idolish bosom...

Attached: 1529796980713.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

>Precures

Attached: 1548443778133.png (930x720, 753K)

So is Nana going to be real this time around. Will Coco help Ichigo out in her aikatsu?

Attached: g5th5yh.jpg (2665x763, 193K)

Attached: ECLAVjlWwAApImo.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

We better get a scene with Ichigo asking Coco something. Also something with Soleil and LMT + Coco please.

Ran/Yozora/Mirai fashion show too. Stuff involving Aoi/Yuzu/Karen or Ichigo/Tsubasa/Coco would be harder to justify.

I bet it hurt.

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! - 95 [47BB500C].mkv_snapshot_11.06_[2017.09.10_14.20.18].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Silly user, do you think aifure phones have coverage across dimensions?

Attached: EBpiAKZXoAU-9zR.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Silly user, do you think aifure phones have coverage across dimensions?
Why the fuck not?

Are we going to see Rola's hit single collaboration with Thom Yorke in AiPare?

But Coco is a living thing inside the Aikatsu System. They can asspull her working like Meganee and the Prism World.

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu Friends! - 047 [73C65E8E].mkv_snapshot_00.45.753.jpg (1280x720, 447K)

That illegal, only shitty isekais do that. and as I just typed that realized aipare is isekatsu. I want to fucking die.

Imagine Coco helping Ichigo solve problems and answer her questions

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Aikatsu Friends! - 68 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_16.30_[2019.08.01_22.02.32].jp (1280x720, 160K)

They literally have to bring back Laala too compete. They can’t let Ichigo run wild with no competition.

I haven't started season 2 yet, did Coco ever perform?

Attached: 1561526739115.png (794x1080, 779K)

I'm the other allergic to all thing boy x girl romance guy and I can confirm . It's safe.

no

Attached: 1559266664439.gif (512x288, 2.69M)

No_

Attached: 1548138222999.jpg (1450x1105, 142K)

Well I do think Aikatsu is doing it because Prichan has Aira and Naru in it, and may even have Mia. Lala would be the icing on the cake and with Ichigo back in Aikatsu it will be the golden era of /ai/ all over again.

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! Music Awards [BD 720p AAC] [9094ECDB].mkv_snapshot_47.46_[2017.11.11_18.55.21]. (1280x720, 187K)

Yes in the arcade game.

Is Sky Girl the most forgettable unit?

Well I remembered them for a different reason

Attached: sucked dry.jpg (312x309, 63K)

Can't be a golden era with no jewelpet.

I want to breed the bunny.

Now that Aikatsu is multidimensional, anything is possible! I will believe.

Attached: Dky7H4GVAAATDOS.jpg (1024x844, 132K)

This was all we got but damn it was so cute to hear. In the anime Aine and Coco have more interesting interesting interactions.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Aikatsu Friends! - 47 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_02.13_[2019.03.07_17.43.32].jp (1280x720, 90K)

It's not fair.

>two current S4 members and the first-year who goes on to be the only S4 who defeated her predecessor
>beaten by Lily and two sidles
More like the most embarassing.

Yummy Tummy

Attached: 1543374201696.png (1280x720, 525K)

It's isekai, ainon, isekai.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=BB70adV8CAQ

Don't be getting cheeky because you got a crossover, imouto.

Attached: 1544999221177.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

She had better perform before the series ends. They can't tease one then not follow through.

>Finale of Aikatsu on Parade
>Big final performance with every single idol
>Coco:

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu Friends! - 069 [F85081AB].mkv_snapshot_14.16_[2019.08.12_00.13.19].jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Just a reminder Ako would have beaten Tsubasa if both had equal level coords.

I doubt that.

Soon!

Attached: 1060861506487693312_@pnt_z05.jpg (750x413, 60K)

What went wrong?

Attached: DXwkEYpV4Acqo1L.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

But with Lucky instead of Rola because she doesn't get MC privilege.

Keep the pressure on them until they give us a performance. Let them know we love Coco

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Aikatsu Friends! - 47 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.27_[2019.03.07_18.09.26].jp (1280x720, 156K)

Attached: 1443991624819.png (443x535, 453K)

You should keep a closer eye on your girlfriend, I saw her getting close to a sexy cat.

dokes a cute, A CUTE!

Wakaba will be Lucky's partner?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Aikatsu Friends! - 66 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.33_[2019.07.18_19.33.07].jp (1280x720, 76K)

Maybe if she ever has to make a Friend unit, but I doubt it.

Attached: 1544310279573.jpg (857x1221, 555K)

>same VA
Wabaka isn't gonna make it, ainon.

It would be kinda funny considering they have the same VA. The talking to yourself unit.

Imagine how stressful it must be having 30+ other idles suddenly appear that could all potentially steal your girlfriend

>PERFECT!
>EXCELLENT!

Attached: アイカツオンパレード!予告プロモーションビデオ 2-48 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the mask

They aren't forming a unit, ainon.

>You love cock? That's good because we are returning Johnny, Raichi, Sena, Naoto and M4!

I'm not that ainon, I'm just saying Wakaba can appear anyway. I think it's more likely that Lucky forms a trio with Aine and Mio since that's what the OP is and they'll presumably have it as a performance in the show as well.

Fossils

Aren't Mirai, Riko, and Haa still making cameos in newer Precure series?

Attached: [anon] Kirakira Precure A La Mode - The Movie [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.43.18_[2019.03.09_20.41.48].jpg (1280x720, 246K)

She's in the promo slide with all the idles, she's gonna be in Parade.

No, they're finally dead. They weren't in the Stinkle crossover movie and they aren't appearing in the seasonal movie or show.

Idol and/or sexy precures only

I’ve done literally nothing today because all I’ve thought about is Aikatsu

Is pink's voice still shit?

Finally all 3 are together, and in the way I like them best

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Aikatsu Friends! - 69 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_06.21_[2019.08.17_11.34.51].jp (1280x720, 163K)

Attached: D1nbGCbU4AEJ-Zk.jpg (1500x562, 203K)

>>can't see aikatsukins reaction to all this
dang

Attached: 1439531477750.png (580x400, 300K)

It sounds like Wakaba was robbed by this whole thing if they're giving her Miracle Audition winner a new lead role.

>trannytsukin
(S)he's probably crying over koharu being number 0 still.

Wakaba and potatoes forming a We Got Robbed unit!

Attached: 1535410289210.png (782x1000, 739K)

>Wakaba was robbed
of her virginity

Attached: 34534536.jpg (1423x2400, 297K)

Too busy cleaning jymmy's rod.

>not using bubbles
TIMES HAVE CHANGED, CAVEMAN

how long do you think they've been planning this for? No way this was planned for a long time and they decided fit an entire 2 cours in to 8 episodes

Probably shat themselves after seeing the pretty series do something similar and copied them

>and they decided fit an entire 2 cours in to 8 episodes
What?

ainon please

Attached: 1486684557058.png (835x719, 554K)

Not him but, bubbles suck, waste too much space.

Don't they only go back a certain number of seasons for crossovers now? I don't actually watch precure so I may have imagined it.

>flopkatsu
>planning
This was decided yesterday, the countdown was to pressure their executives.

>Bubbles
Bubbles are cute but don't invoke the censorship spirit of forbidden T&A. Really it should be color editing and mosaic censoring.

Attached: __nijino_yume_aikatsu_series_and_etc_drawn_by_tiramisu651__0e40328cd79263ed8caf379ab7a0ed93.png (645x911, 468K)

we're almost 2 cours in to S2 now and no major plotlines have been resolved(they just introduced a new one with the dresses)

I don't believe that they'd do this if they had been planning it from the start, what about everyone elses dresses, wakabas friends, I believe etc etc?

Probably from the beginning of S2, which explain why I Believe's garbage drama was stretched so much.

Pretty series did it over a year ago, so probably not.
More likely they saw how Aikatsu gone down half a billion yen, despite AiFure trying to keep the audience, so they decided to retool it to something safe, which is either OG reboot or a crossover.

Tubetops are my favorite

Attached: gdgdgdf.jpg (1884x1059, 121K)

The common theory is that they planned Aifure to flop from the start to increase interest with Aipare

They had a cameo in the movie

>what about everyone elses dresses
Whoever had to get Jewelling Dresses got them.

>wakabas friends
It's weird that she wouldn't get a Friend, but then again, with an odd number of jewels, it was either that or another unit only getting one jewel.

>I believe
Watch the latest episode.

Haruka Ruka was robbed.

They said she was originally meant to be a main character, right?

Robbed? She won, even I didn't expect her too.

Attached: __haruka_ruka_aikatsu_series_and_aikatsu_stars_drawn_by_onomekaman__e75636ce65b70d0878c6137cb7277d99 (800x800, 545K)

Did they use little girl to voice them?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Kiratto Pri-chan - 68 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_04.12_[2019.08.13_21.15.33].jp (1280x720, 133K)

>how long do you think they've been planning this for?
Months you dumdum, you think all that crossover promotion shit was made yesterday?

I'm watching Akari Generation at the moment and I'm almost done (In the 160s) and it still feels comfortable like OG Aikatsu did, but why does it feel like there's no rivalry?

Like even when the girls are competing against each other and when something like the Starlight Queen Cup is going on, none of the girls feel at all like rivals.

Even Ichigo and Aoi felt like rivals at times and Ichigo and Seira, even after partnering up always had that feeling to them. Why is it so completely absent here?

Yes, they had the actual actresses of that show to voice them.

Will she be S4 if she appears in AiPara?

I wish they would let the writers and directors actually plan ahead and let them do what they want instead of constantly dropping plot points or rushing things.

They used their underage actresses to voice them.
youtu.be/zVfAuoG95A0

Yes, and they're just starting to produce the episodes.

Yeah they tried to make real rivals in stars and whoa did that blow up in their faces.

That's just it.
It doesn't look like she's in AiPare.

Don't know, maybe they thought they overdid it in S2 so they overdid it in the opposite sense? The Starlight Queen Cup fell really flat as a finale because of it.

Because it's not about rivals but that of mentors Also Ichigo IS Akari's rival

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! The Movie [BD 720p AAC] [8DE1DD87].mkv_snapshot_00.13.33_[2017.09.12_19.46.41]. (1280x720, 119K)

>fell really flat
I didn't do that on purpose. Sorry Sumire.

No it didn’t. Stars rivalries were excellent.

>Nono and Risappe enter a potato contest
>Get there and woops literally entirely the rest of the group entered too

Are these girls not allowed to have their own episode? Shame. I liked them a lot more than I was expecting but they never get the chance to do anything.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>literally everything that happens to Rolls

Find a flaw.

Attached: 1559525571252.jpg (1280x1337, 861K)

Why single that post out when it could apply to half the thread?

Because its ridiculously lewd when they get their own episodes

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! ‒ 168 [9C6857CE].mkv_snapshot_19.58_[2017.11.05_01.07.49].jpg (1280x720, 151K)

They really made a mistake by treating Otome becoming Starlight Queen like a joke. It just wasn’t interesting to fall back on after s2 made a point of making the world of idles bigger than just Starlight.

>cat trying to use a cat toy
They're just going to catch their own attention.

The primary universe in Parade is the Friends world. It's not impossible to believe they'll carry over some of these subplots into the following season. I doubt every single Parade episode will be random crossover antics.

Flop unit without a single good episode

It was realistic

Why would she be in Idol Time?

If the potatoes perform by themselves then Aikatsu would have been put in a late night slot or banned.

Attached: c2c72df717321e19ce39d966ded726d1.png (1100x1490, 1.39M)

Okay

CLUELESS pairing!

Attached: アイカツオンパレード!予告プロモーションビデオ.mp4_snapshot_00.17_[2019.08.18 (1920x1080, 201K)

Episode 169 has the funniest opening line of the entire series

>aura destroyed by random unexplained powers
Yes, such relatable drama.

Lucky Train is good but Promise Carat is my least favorite Aikatsu song at least in terms of OG thank you potatoes

Are you glad they are coming back?

Attached: __kanzaki_mizuki_and_natsuki_mikuru_aikatsu_and_aikatsu_series_drawn_by_jewel_the_black_canvas__5606 (1500x1331, 1.71M)

Maika had a good episode at least.

She wasn’t in the Arcade image but I don’t think that means much. Lots of idles weren’t in the anime PV so I think there is still a good chance she’ll make an appearance.

Attached: DhvWK2jUEAAwwr8.jpg orig.jpg (1793x1346, 408K)

I’m happy everyone is back except Sakura and Koharu

I haven't watched or listened to OG yet (will be watching eps 1-5 later this afternoon) but my favourite Aikatsu franchise song so far is Barefoot Renaissance, followed by Popcorn Dreaming, Rola's Miracle Force Magic and Karen's new song. I'm expecting to find plenty more great songs throughout OG.

God that's hot

Karen is always hot.

Attached: EB2ddfSWwAEluSA.jpg (1464x2048, 239K)

The first ED is one of the greatest Aikatsu songs ever.

I really like OG's songs because as it goes on there's a lot of variation. I don't like a lot of idol franchises cause the songs all sorta feel samey, but you have some really unique ones here.

Also keep your ears on the OST in general, OG Aikatsu has my favorite soundtrack from anime in general.

Best part of S1 was Ichigo wearing Ran's brand and Ringo.

Attached: y546u56u.jpg (1292x1224, 120K)

>wings
Aikatsu was doomed from the start.

How'd they do it? How is it still so good?

Calendar Girl is legit the best composed idol track in anime. Even people who haven't seen the show bought the record.

That’s how I feel. Aikatsu covers such a wide variety of genres that the songs all really stand out from each other. I think it’s does a really great job with the TV versions and full versions of songs both being good. The full versions I feel tend to be lacking in other series because they want to include all the good parts in the condensed version. But listening to the full Aikatsu songs rarely disappoint me as the always take it up a notch. I love it when Cute or Pop type songs go into a guitar solo in the full version for example.

This is the song that made me start buying anime song CDs.
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vVwgCXVzY

SUNDAY
MONDAY
CHU CHU TUESDAY

Monaca.

Don't forget it got an honorable mention in the Heisei Anison award, along with other legendary songs such as Cruel Angel Thesis and God Knows.

The skirts were short in S1 too, these girls nopan in the middle of winter.

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! - 12v2 [720p][19CDA4C9].mkv_snapshot_12.49_[2017.11.18_21.47.43].jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Moon Twins are nopan in their new Koikatsu cards apparently.

Short skirts are cute.

Nic

The OG idles had no fear.

Attached: 1559029933174.jpg (1280x1440, 418K)

I wonder if Simon what's to adopt a cat

Attached: IMG_20190817_161848.jpg (600x764, 58K)

I would adopt that cat, though I'd be on the phone booking a spaying literally the second I got her home.

We'll never have mother/daughter aikatsu ever again will we?

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! - 31v2 [720p][3DE0224B].mkv_snapshot_16.21_[2017.05.13_22.06.09].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

What's up Nic?

Maybe in Parade.

>The final Photokatsu song could have been Ichigo/Ringo but vampire and clown had to steal it
I love Yurika and Kaede but this deserved to happen so much more.

>tsukuyomi
Holy shit I lost my sides. Next episode looks it's gonna be awesome

>Zi-O
I can't believe this shit man

I can't believe that
Oma ZI-O isn't actually evil and Tsukuyomi became a rider

I would impregnate her before you do that.

Also
Chase die.... again

Maybe they should've been clear that it was going to be the final song when starting the poll.

I can't believe that the heroine is gonna die on the final episode.

I'm not mad, I'm just a little ABSOLUTELY LIVID.

Attached: 1546118452760.jpg (602x702, 127K)

Even though I voted for Kaede and Yurika since it was before Kaede got Magic Smile I was still surprised when they won. Having two units with Ichigo must have really split the votes.

Tsukuyomi got really fat

They had to do the poll several months in advance to actually have time to make the song, but saying it would be the last song would basically be an indirect way of saying "games gonna die soon" but way too early. Would have been nice but I don't think they really had a choice.

Even the new Cocotama has a good second ED, even if it's not quite at the level of Kokoro Daisuki Cocotama.

Wait, Is Rider Tsukuyomi Riderman?

Yeah, they go back 3 seasons from the newest now
There are like two thousand Cures now so it became impossible to fit everyone in the movies, like it was in the DXs

Cocotama has never had a bad song.

It's only ever had one good song though and spoiler it's the one ainon mentioned.

I want iRis to give me a private show in my bed.

Attached: ECKmH6zUIAQfkbz.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

But that includes them kicking your balls

Cocotama Carnival is great

Back to GoPri. Maho get cameos because the time line advanced and put them in a weird time thing that explains away the other older cures.

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Mahoutsukai Precure! - 49 RAW (ABC 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_15.09_[2017.03.18_ (1280x720, 81K)

Don't remember it.

Kokon PoiPoi Cocotama was just as good. Only reason I didn't buy that at the time (I later did) was because the full version was on Youtube courtesy of the now dead Kity Didy channel. I bought Kokoro Daisuki Cocotama because I wanted the full version of it and it wasn't showing up on Youtube. Naturally the day after I bought it it turned up on Youtube, but that's to be expected. I've bought every Cocotama CD since, even the movie soundtrack I had to get through a proxy since it was exclusive to one site that didn't ship internationally.

> Having two units with Ichigo must have really split the votes.

Also, that poll was filled with strange units. (characters who never interacted in the show)

I would be fine with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTEXRmrOGCA

Aikatsu 5th fes stream user here, was going to start it in ~15 minutes but I forgot about Prichan airing and don't want to do it during that, so I'll start when Prichan ends. And since a lot of people didn't really like the script reading considering its not subbed, I'll skip the scripts and play them at the end for anyone that does want to watch them.

>eggs

I remember that one, the one that had Hikari in it a month before she showed up on the show.

Though I misremembered the name, it's actually called Cocotama Happy Paradise.

Honestly forgot there was even more than the final 4 for some reason. Actually I can't even remember what the 4th one in the final vote even was.

Cocotaama's seasons were weird, neither Nozomi or Hikari's debuts really matched up with the start of S2 and S3. Nozomi debuted like 2 months before S2 started and Hikari a month after S3 started.

There is a track called Cocotama Carnival, but it's an instrumental piece from the 4th season included on the final soundtrack along with all the shows and a few other pieces of previously unreleased bgm.

>just seen the announcement
>was a HUGE Aikatsu fan and binged the first series in less than a month
>I didn't like the second series because of Koharu and latter Elza killed all the fun for me, I dropped it
>never started Friends
And now I have to catch up with all the shit because the OG are back in town and I can't miss that

Attached: 1498286187128.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

I hope Aikatsu brings back more regular auditions and smaller competitions. It was deeply satisfying seeing the characters actually achieve something as they work towards their long term goals.

Season 2 started with Nozomi's debut at the beginning of April, it was the ED that took two months to catch up. Hikari started a month late and ended several weeks early.

>Koharu
I think it's time you stop watching Aikatsu incorrectly.

>That last episode preview
Man I'm gonna miss Zi-O, it was a wild ride till the end.

lag activities

Yeah, I remembered wrong.
But Nozomi actually debuted in the final episode of S1, not the first episode of S2.

Friends is great, if you liked the first series you'll probably enjoy it. I wish I could say something encouraging about Stars too. Maybe just watch the last few episodes to catch up.

You can skip S1 of Friends, though.

At least finish stars so you can see Elza get whats coming to her

>the I dropped Stars shitposter keeps making posts

No one dropped Stars. Even if you didn't like Stars you didn't drop it.

I am ready for livestreaming 5th aikatsu. URLPlease.

Fuck you

Stars is a bad show with good characters.

Attached: 1503648396783.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Attached: ECMS0G0U0AA4Lsj.jpg (637x900, 231K)

Stars is better than Friends in every imaginable way. Friends is similar to OG in that it has all the bad parts about OG.

Attached: STARS GOOD.jpg (300x304, 70K)

No u, nigger. S1 was slow and boring.

>Literally everyone is more interesting than prichan right now

Delete this

TIME FOR EMO!

Attached: 08967643747676.jpg (1000x750, 118K)

aifure sucks

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu Friends! - 004 [36AA98F7].mkv_snapshot_10.49_[2018.04.30_00.04.48].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I wish I could remove the three ainon circle jerk that always shitposts about Stars cause it was more successful than Friends. I’d remove failure flop ainon too.

Prichan isn't bad at the moment. It just feels a bit lazy and is playing it too safe just like Aifure

Aine's suction well known among her "friends"

ーー

Attached: 1566090182310.jpg (1440x810, 154K)

Well you know, not everyone can actually watch prichan.

Attached: 1543223281552.jpg (789x675, 294K)

It's because Prichan is a pretty mediocre show with super sexy characters.

>stream chat invaded by koreans talking about AiPare
OH NONONO
PLEASE STOP

Yuck.

Gay vibes

Emo fall in love

Attached: 1566090240546.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

>I’d remove failure flop ainon too.
He won. aifure flopped hard and is getting its second half retooled. maybe he won't post for a while.

The Aikatsu on Parade timeslot change basically means the return of the power hour, right?

Miyu is not yuck

Mirai loves question mark

Attached: 1566090320079.jpg (1440x810, 225K)

Link?

mov3 TV tokyo

>Kokon PoiPoi Cocotama was just as good.
Nowhere near.

That explains why there are no subs.
With me right?

Power half hour

There are no subs because nobody needs them.

What do you mean by power hour?

Suzu can't swim.

Attached: 1566090510368.jpg (1440x810, 244K)

Please fuck off.

Wait yeah, what's going to happen to the time slots?

>Needing subs
I thought that kind of people died after the power hour age.

THE TRICKS!

Maria is BAKA

>Devi and Ruu
Prichan is actually interesting today!

Its moving to immediately after Prichan.

Not very tomodachi, user. go back to /vp/

>everyone is here
We Pripara now.

So is Cocotama going to change slots too? The two kinda belong together.

Mirai start sing and draw Kirattu.

Attached: 1566090804325.jpg (1440x810, 182K)

No? There is nothing else on Saturdays.

/vp/ doesn't watch Prichan

>Nijinosaki can make anything.
>except friends
How will she ever recover?

Wrong day bwaka

Can you draw Kirattu?

Attached: 1566090863980.jpg (1440x810, 203K)

>we can finally can banish eggpet fags
Based BNP!

Only after you lurk for 3 years before posting.

Oh never mind, I'm dumb.

Attached: 1541407696252.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I have been waiting for this.

birthday girl

Attached: 1552859539802.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

Emo and Naru love boxes!

Attached: 1566090984621.jpg (1440x810, 142K)

>that dead meme
yikes, get on the times boomer.

White girls

Attached: 1566091098405.jpg (1440x810, 304K)

Ty
Why?

OK what's the hip thing to do among youngsters these days? spoonfeed everything, what else?

FUCKING koreans runing the stream
SHINING STAR WAS A MISTAKE

Looks like Aikatsu is moving to a slot that's currently showing dub Paw Patrol. The other show in that hour block is Kedama no Donjiro, which seriously doesn't strike me as a good show to pair Aikatsu with.
So yeah, I see Cocotama getting moved too.

New Emo song EMOI nanisore EMOI

Attached: 1566091290259.jpg (1440x810, 270K)

If you have to ask why you shouldn't be here in the first place.

What shocked them?

It’s hip to be gay

Kedama no Gonjirou, you mean? I watch that. It's not very good but the ED is cool.

I looked it up and saw this

Attached: D0261FCD-7FBC-4B8B-A575-F5E8EE15A291.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

EMOI EMOI NANISORE EMOI

Attached: 1566091354728.jpg (1440x810, 272K)

Yeah. It's a show for little boys, isn't it?

This monster.

Attached: 1566091115184.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>Candy Rocket
Nice reference.

I hate when they cover up the butt area with giant ribbons.

I turned on my laptop and hopefully makes it easier for me to watch the livestream

Based retarded sperg

>Just in time to watch Emo's new song
Nice.

Maria get nice accessory.

Attached: 1566091607076.jpg (1440x810, 161K)

EMONARU

they were on the stream a few months ago, too. I don't know why they're on today specifically?

When is 5th fes live streaming?

Cope.

Who were those two big girls dancing?

How many episodes will On Parade be?

Nice jewel chance loser.

Suzu drowns on stream next week.

20 OVAs

Aikatsu 5th Fes day 2! mycircle.tv/3332-751-233

Since people complained about the script reading yesterday, I'll be skipping those sections and playing them at the end if people want to watch them, so this should be primarily songs. Starting in about 5 minutes.
Get in here.

Attached: AIKATSU! 5th Festival!!! Day 1 (720p).mkv_snapshot_02.40.01_[2019.08.16_17.44.31].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Looks better than most of the outfits today.

HOW WAS TIME-TRAVELING CUTIES, MILKY MIO, RYUSOULGER, KITARO, AND PRICHAN!?

Attached: 1496003245239.jpg (620x720, 233K)

I don't think we have a number yet, but most likely 25.

>TIME-TRAVELING CUTIES
The ride got even more wild/10

>PRICHAN
Finally Emo got a new song, SSS is still better though.

Two full seasons so they can compete against PAF next year and have the Olympics boost

puri

Attached: [MiG_MuX] PriPara - 003 [BD][1080p][246E6990].mkv_snapshot_05.59_[2019.08.14_22.56.51].jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

>this is the face of aiflop fags
Lucky confirmed to be a dog name.

Attached: _20190818_043507.jpg (1080x258, 35K)

Vladimir please stop stalking real kids.

Attached: NOOUUIIii.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I’m pretty sure Lucky is actually a dog her pigtails look like dog ears and they go up and down like them

Attached: Twintails Sophie.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>h is upside down
Dumb australian

Is it me, or new Emo's song sounds like a niconico meme song?

Attached: 1543319669486.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

priflopetties boiling

Both Emo's songs are like that, that's the point.

Next week, user discovers subgenres.

will On Parade be a good jumping in point for the franchise?

Nonononononononono

>Pretty MEME Series song is meme song
>surprised Pikachu face

Fuck off to reddit

It's gonna be the perfect place to end it and replace it for something fresh and new, with memes and stuff. With recycled VAs of course, gotta secure those waifufags bucks.

Yeah, just like Decade.

Hi Risappe
Based!

memes improve everything

Don't forget about not being lukewarm and safe.

why has Aipare made ainons so hostile

>will a literal last gasp desperate nostalgiapandering meme series be a good jumping-in point

Attached: non-ehhh.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Prifriends and aiflop user are flustered

Ainon, let's chat here

Attached: discussing_starmiya_pv_release.png (671x612, 223K)

Sorry, I'm not a trendy little girl, so I'm out of touch with niconico. I just saw a few Touhou and Yugioh clips.

Its the same hostility that's been going on for a while, but the extra discussion just amplified it. I wish ainons would be nice again.

Attached: 1540403752121.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Akatsukin is for bullying.

>nibba

We need to cancel Akatsukin

I was surprised at niconico part, which is fucking fitting with the theme of the show.

Connection is bad.

>netemo sametemo
Wew, Emo.

What a little bitch, as expected of a trannie I guess.

he may have been in the middle of skipping the script reading

Try on a different browser

NEXT THREAD WILL BE FULL OF FRIENDS

Looks the usual to me, just way faster. hype should only last for a couple more threads.

Hey wait Lucky will also be the first Reiwa era MC

NEXT THREAD WILL BE ANTI-AKATSUKIN

Attached: 14062_20180623012223_0.jpg (1359x1411, 258K)

NEXT THREAD WILL HAVE A COOL TAGLINE

Attached: _mmd_aikatsu_x_undertale_thingy__aoi_s_bad_time_by_aomikuchan_dbcogwz-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

First and only

Make it Decade related.

OH GOD OH FUCK AIPARE WILL HAVE ALL THE IDLES

wow

Attached: [SMC-Subs] PriPara - 101 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC) [46EA0EEB].mkv_snapshot_20.15_[2018.03.25_22.38.52]. (1280x720, 111K)

Now that Aifure S2 will end early that means I can start bingewatching it earlier

>Destroyer of Worlds, Kiseki Raki. What do those eyes see as she travels through 3 worlds?

Miniki Liili

Meneke Leele

Nice.

Attached: [Over-Time] Kamen Rider Zi-O - 14.5 [0073BD85].mkv_snapshot_01.51_[2018.12.14_12.59.57].jpg (1440x810, 113K)

ON THE ROA- I mean ON PARADE

I miss these CG proportions

Attached: IMG_20190818_032557.jpg (1920x1090, 207K)