Black Clover

What will the ancient horror be? Another Demon King?

Attached: 06.png (901x1300, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18477556
blackclover.fandom.com/wiki/Lotus_Whomalt
youtube.com/watch?v=XFZtkShPoYs
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003679
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/weg#Adverb_3
viz.com/blog/posts/mangaka-musings-08-18-19
twitter.com/srtk0831/status/1162652930865946624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>demon king
STOP SPEEDREADING YOU DUMB NIGGERS

A DEMON IS SOMETHING YOU TRANSFORM INTO BY FORMING A CONNECTION WITH VEGH

A DEVIL IS A POWERFUL CREATURE NATIVE TO VEGH

GET IT RIGHT YOU NEGRO

sperg

Attached: 5bbd2210fa616eec57da3a9b3866ff958fd70834_hq.jpg (633x576, 396K)

Wrong brainlet, vegh means the ones who used forbidden or otherworldly magic hence getting horns and other parts, not fully a demon e.g. nero.
Demons are fully transformed people who use forbidden spells.
Devils are a separate being, might be connected to demons somehow, maybe an angel who has turned into a demon so a devil.

Can't wait for this to turn into a a court manga where Asta battles his legal troubles

The fuck is up with you always trying to bring Angel's into the mix?

If the Third Eye knew all along Patri's indentity and the reincarnation brought actual Licht back, why did Patri ever bother posing himself as Licht? It's not like any humans actualy knew him.

>a literal kingdom populated by devil worshippers in the north threatening the borders of the other kingdoms

Attached: tdT7YC.jpg (1680x1050, 386K)

Hes not doing it to keep a secret. He called himself.licht because he saw himself as carrying out his will and he looked like him

As a symbol.

is the elf ark over ?

It's such a shame that the manga gets better and better yet the fanbase on Yea Forums gets more cancerous filled with retards who need everything spoonfed to them.
Enjoy your shithole generals ya dumb whores

Why are against angels? did a priest rape you as a child?

I blame togashi.

I'm not.
I'm against stupid baseless theories.
You and norse fag are beyond autistic.

Would you eat Noelle?

Attached: file.png (1086x702, 887K)

Would i!

Why wouldn't I?

Rumors of devil arc being the last anime arc confirmed yet? Saw fags with connections talking abougt Pierrot soon having a lot of free animators once this series ends and another series/movie. Will they make a Black Clover Shippuden in a few years?

She's probably too watery. I'd rather drink Mimosa.

It's selling good despite having shit animation before and now it just went into high gears, I doubt about it so yeah. No. Cope.

Id lick her pussy like a lollipop

cope with what faggot

Too much cream ain't all that good either.

>fags with connections.
You mean hopeful twitter fags with no sources?

It's the most dangerous game of all time: Man!

why did the other nations not care about the elf invasion?

Because it only happened in the Clover Kingdom, because that's where the elves lived, and it hasn't been that long since the start of the invasion. The news of the event likely hasn't even reached any other nations.

Every kingdom minds its own business, we know Diamond has human experimentation, but as far as we know nobody really does something against it except Mars. Heart are hikikomoris, and Spade's description sounds alarming, yet there it is.

The origin of Biblical devils are that they are fallen Angels so probably that is why

Who cares, this shit is unsalvageable after everyone was resurrected.

is this manga going into expansive one piece mode?

>192084707

Attached: _p5j3ixQYTk1vw0bgzo2_r1_540.gif (512x512, 609K)

>the orrigin
Wew you actually fell for that lie?

Prove it wrong, oh wait.

>lie
What are you talking about?

>he thinks the devil was ever divine.

I thought fallen angels were nephilim

No, Nephilim are the offispring of sons of God with daughters of men

>offispring of sons of God
And what would those be

Some horny Angel's fucked humans.
The offspring were nephilim.

You are both kind of wrong
>The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpentcalled the devil,or Satan,who leads the whole world astray.He was hurled to the earth,and his angels with him.
Revelations Chapter 12 Verse 9

>post-Babylonian diaspora fanfiction
Fucking YHWH cultists bringing that Zoroastrian Ahriman shit back with them. Satan used to work for God directly as part of his job description, not because he was in rebellion to creation.

why are you referring to my boy Lucifer as Satan

So do you think Not-Jotaro and the Magic Congress will actually put Asta on trial, or do you think Asta’s gonna escape before he has the chance to do anything?

Attached: 6A4ABDAF-9B09-4D7F-AEAD-3428B454EA40.jpg (588x906, 201K)

I expect that Asta is going to be sent on some mission to a foreign nation by the time lad and be unavailable for trial.

>clover kingdom has horns

He will be put on trial. But I dont know what would happen otherwise.
Damnatio seems like a wild card

He looks like a more calm version of Yusuke from YYH and I like it

Running away is like admitting guilty, my guess is that he will "judge" Asta and his scale magic won't consider him "evil", but he will still try to condemn him using his status as a royal.

Attached: 199539.jpg (225x350, 72K)

Noelle is for flustering, bullying, making horny with your muscles, teasing-

Attached: 1565387071739.png (898x1268, 545K)

It's just Clover propaganda.

Attached: DemonTribe.png (777x368, 367K)

It’s typical (((Kira))) tactics to influence media and keep the masses fearful and obedient. Thank god based Julius warned the crew of their trickery.

Blu-rays finally got onto nyaa

Attached: 63.png (1102x623, 645K)

So has the Spade kingdom mastered VEGH, a choooOOOOOoooo!! Sniff, sniff. AKH HAMMM, Excuse, me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh my. I apologize for my sudden- *cough* *cough* *cough* oh, it's so cold here, why do we live in Antarctica again? As I was saying. Has the spade kingdom mastered the same vegh like magic nero now has? She can turn into a bird at will, so maybe the Spade kingdom do kinky forbidden stuff to get new abilities

Post link of 63

Vanessa is written back into the story after her beauty sleep to deus ex Asta from being captured

Revelation is kino, Tabata should adapt it completely in manga form, Exodus too.

Attached: bc.jpg (920x1300, 382K)

Animeonlyfag. At what chapter should I start up the manga.

I wish I lived in Antarctica bros...

chapter 1

Attached: Big_Boar_Rampage.png (968x898, 949K)

You don't want to, the plumbing system is horrible.

>>極寒の大地に眠る古の災いを従え覇を為さんとする謎多き冬の国魔神国家スペード
Look at what the raws actually said.

>A mysterious winter country genie national spade that seeks to conquer the ancient calamity that sleeps in the extremely cold land
Wow, the meaning completely changes.

>ancient horror which slumbers within the bitter cold blah blah blah
>ancient calamity that sleeps in the extremely cold land
Its pretty much the exact same

Yeah, the only real question now is what the last remaining elves are going to do now.

genie means majin
majin means the giant thing featured in the opening of every single episode of the anime which was licht turned into a monster, also known as the demon king
therefore, another demon king

Repopulate the elf tribe by making Fana a cumdumpster.

I want the Spade arc to have this kind of energy

Attached: map_of_northrend.jpg (1000x766, 182K)

Because they used to be two different entities?

Is the inquisition guy Noelle's or Mimosa's dad?

It's Finesse's brother

Attached: MrsVaude.png (281x460, 108K)

No. He looks too young to be anyone's dad. He looks like in his late-twenties to early-thirties. And Noelle's dad has water magic like his children except Nozel. I'm not sure what magic attribute Mimosa's father has but since he came from the Vermillion House where members uses fire magic then I think that he uses fire magic, too.

conquer instead of worshiping

Isn't Noelle's dad not even a royal by blood?

Yes, he is a noble.

Or cousin

Handled this week
>̶K̶i̶n̶g̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
He's hyped
>̶M̶o̶n̶a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶s̶t̶s̶
The new Kiras
>̶G̶o̶l̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶D̶a̶w̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
Asta is on trial

Future plot points
>Missing magic stones (past and present)
>Nero's missing time
>Second Swallowtail orb
>Ancient elves/humans covenant
>Modern Elves
>Angels
>Dwarves
>Dungeons and artifacts
>Asta's Devil
>Annihilating Sword backlash

>Diamond civil war
>Spade's Majin connection
>Heart's nature magic
>Yamis homeland
>Charlottes curse
>Henry's illness
>Grey's real name
>The Bulls' Vice Captain
>New members

>>Angels
Not that one

Don't fight it

Attached: 173.png (569x621, 403K)

Angel's were never ever brought up once they arent a plot point.

That's a moral. Not a plot point. Religion has existed since chapter 1 and its never been a plot point yet.

Attached: TheTrueKing.png (980x510, 441K)

Until we get context on this or more like "if" it's not a plot point either or a future one for that matter

Not him but I don't think they'd build a mural if it has no meaning at all. The angel mural is definitely metaphorical, but that mural could be the founding of Clover Kingdom, or maybe another Jesus type character.

We've had weaker foreshadowing pay off in spades.

Post examples of random background shit becoming plot points.

Attached: LearningKi.png (662x555, 328K)

Sure but this is not dark souls. And tabata doesnt do obscure environmental story telling.
Every subtle plot point hes done is still very direct to the veiwer.

Those were all panels that directly focused on his sensory
Try again with something a panel doesnt focus on.

Attached: Henry.png (124x195, 26K)

They mention the bulls hide out changing was a mystery from the beginning. And they were direct about that.

Wasent there a panel that directly focused on a bunch of sillouettes of the bulls in chapter 2?

Is this a Royal thing or just a Kira thing

Who knows. We cant ask a picture.

cope

This thread is severely lacking of tsuns.

Attached: 1565926247034.jpg (960x1280, 523K)

That's a 10/10 tsun in a 4/10 outfit. It basically ruins her.

What about this?

Attached: Noelle.png (2994x4628, 3.07M)

There we go - the classics are always good. And thus balance is restored. I'll see if I have any tsuns to post.

You can't spell Satan without Asta.

Just add the missing link.

Attached: Black_2_White_2_N.png (757x1200, 308K)

What I assume will happen, is that Asta will take the fall for the whole demon BS because if they don't blame it on someone. The entire kingdom will lose faith in the magic knights all together and will result in a revolt. They will pretend to "Kill Asta" and probably send him on a secret quest in the meantime.

Since Black clover loves to follow tropes, but do them well. Traveling is one of those things that a lot of Shounen do. Maybe he will become a country side vigilante on his way to preventing a war with the other kingdoms.

Attached: 1564119999473.jpg (2039x1378, 893K)

based gen 5 chad

Attached: 3454554354354345.png (329x890, 370K)

>Noelle
>Not wearing high-cut, tie-on panties
They were so close to perfection too

Attached: 3037103C-DEFC-4D40-AEA3-436A2A0D3F9B.jpg (607x457, 180K)

>Wearing any at all.

Attached: 453453453545.jpg (1739x1270, 356K)

Okay, who the hell is that guy?

I wish we will have more flashbacks about Acier soon. The next arc seems to be leaning on the political side with Asta being judged on a trial by a member of a royal house and everyone dealing with the consequences of having half of their own military forces being turned against the other half so I hope we will see the inner workings of the three royal houses and how the Clover Kingdom's government work with three royal houses. Do the government even have ministers?

Attached: 1565583771894.jpg (3270x2230, 434K)

Filename. Or, you know, basic logic considering the post I replied to.

Considering that I already checked the file name and not really remembering watching the series that this guy belongs to, it would be natural for me to ask, right? Or maybe, you really shouldn't have posted a pic of a character that doesn't belong to the topic of this thread?

His name is "N". That's all you need to know if you don't recognize him, but just in case I'll say he's from Pokemon - specifically Pokemon Black and White, as well as Black 2 and White 2.

Oh, ok then. The only Pokemon characters I know are Ash and his friends so I wouldn't really recognize this guy.

Attached: 1563038792253.jpg (1320x1854, 153K)

Traitor incoming

Attached: 1561541198687.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Attached: 1545717022124.png (637x711, 487K)

someone upload it to yt

Attached: MADADAAAAAA.jpg (1554x1242, 837K)

>AAH. SAW A TENTACLE AND NOW I'M GOIINGG CUHRAZZYYYY!!!

Attached: 1554143546277.jpg (696x604, 79K)

bimp

since people are asleep ill just have this ready for everyone in the morning.
yes we're doing THIS again
strawpoll.me/18477556

does lotus have an endgame? or should we just completely forget that he existedblackclover.fandom.com/wiki/Lotus_Whomalt

>Balance Magic.
>We have yet to see Wand, Cup and Ring Magic.
>Nor the Gnome and Undine Spirits.
>Yuno copying more Swords into wind discount versions.
>More of Fana's Phoenix magic.
>Nozel asspulling a new spell to become Acier tier.
>Rhya copying everyone's best spells to become the GOAT.
I'm feeling like Julius.

Attached: Tsun.jpg (850x1250, 151K)

Chadros, duh.

He just wants to live a quite life man. And for his daughters not to stop loving him.

>soon

Attached: images (8).jpg (679x452, 24K)

bump

New royal: You are under arrest anti-magic boy
Asta: No
Yami: You tell him kid

Asta is going to run away with Nero to the Diamond Kingdom with the Elves being extra luggage.

Black Bulls are going to stay behind. Thus begins the adventure of Nero and Asta in Arabia.

Attached: 12.png (444x658, 139K)

There is literally no way that this new guy can capture Asta unless he lets him. Those scales cant effect anti magic and even if they did Asta could beat the shit outta him with his bare hands. A trial would be boring because we all know Asta is innocent, im hoping Asta rebels and the Silvas and Vermillions use the oppourtunity to start a power struggle against the Kira's.

>Let's start a power struggle in the middle of a destroyed kingdom with anti-monarchists running around and expanding Diamond Kingdom
Bruh.

Perfect time for a surprise attack

>Let's start a power struggle in the middle of a destroyed kingdom with anti-monarchists running around and expanding Diamond Kingdom
Well, yeah, pretty much everyone does it like this.

Nigga, it's not "demon" vs "devil." That's a fucked up translation. It's akuma vs majin.

I'm only 9 chapters in, when does this start getting good

Chapter 38

>the last remaining
Was the whole elf race just some small village or something?
I mean it always looks like they are only some hundred elves.

We already saw what a necromancer can do but a lich would be nice.

Beginning chapters aren't worth it. You won't get to anything decent until Capital Riot.

They are worshipping ymir.

Charmys moment in the underwater kingdom arc. Shadow eyes are the ones of the wolf.

How far away exactly are we from Mecha hideout episode, 20, 40?

What do I miss if I skip ahead

When's that

Chapter 24

Attached: deae6a72dc25841.jpg (841x520, 240K)

All you will miss is the introduction of the Diamond Kingdom, barely introduction of First Arc bad guys, Luck's backstory, Mar's backstory and Mars introduction (He plays a part in a later arc), More anti-magic swords introduced, Fairy introduction

Attached: canvas.png (223x417, 104K)

Character introductions/power ups and bits of foreshadowing that have important payoff in the future. Just read it, BC has fast pacing anyways.

Where was he when everyone was getting slaughtered by elves?

Fighting off-screen Elves.

This. There were many elves slaughtering the people of the capital and the royal knights couldn't have possibility fought them off alone. There might be others with Damnatio helping the kingdom in the shadows because it was evident from his speech that he knew what was currently happening in the kingdom. Tabata might introduce more Kiras in the following chapters because a Congress cannot work with only one or two people running it.

Clover is the most powerful kingdom next to spade and spade can't send all their forces since they're too far away.
The nobles and kill all the royals except the women which they impregnate.
Gordon's poison family will be a nightmare to fight in a war.

Royal Families aren't usually that big. Kira being the main house hold there is most likely around 25-50 or so members who are directly Kira's with others being married-ins.

At best the three houses of clover make up 75 individuals to 150 directly related to the royal line.

I was thinking that their could be fewer members of the royal families now. Remember how many members of the Silva House and Augustus' household Latri and Kivn murdered before they were stopped? Who knows if Noelle and her siblings were the only ones who survived the massacre of their royal house?

I'm thinking that most members of the Kira family kept themselves in the shadows in order to protect their kingdom while the Vermillions and the Silvas were tasked to protect Augustus and the kingdom on the front. This might explain why we have only seen fewer members of the Kira family unlike the other two.

Tabata might explain how the three royal families work together by introducing more Kiras or finally introducing Papa Silva, the two Papa Vermillions and two Mama Vermillions, unless these people have already died years ago or murdered by the rampaging elves which would be a shame since I am always looking forward to their proper introductions to the series.

Attached: charla.jpg (615x752, 73K)

Attached: Black-Clover-.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

Attached: elves.jpg (899x1199, 143K)

Attached: Julius NovaChrono.jpg (635x1102, 74K)

Attached: mereoleona.jpg (848x1200, 193K)

Attached: Mereoleona Loli.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

mommy

Go to sleep, Vetto.

Darn. Lufulu looks so damn creepy there.

Attached: 1541904641504.png (1913x1453, 1.12M)

Fuck off Rhaya

Attached: c3d5ba703764e8bced88329c159b4aeb9908be4c3baf78969e5b28832dc43b5c.jpg (896x597, 437K)

Make me, bitch-boy.

You asked for it.

Attached: 1555173466519.jpg (543x244, 88K)

But I'm not the one who got assraped by his victims and became another devil's bitch right, grandpa?

Next episode with Mereoleona vs 5 elves is hyped. Tuesday couldn't come soon enough.

Attached: Vermillion Family.jpg (512x321, 41K)

user, I..

Attached: p.jpg (784x1145, 197K)

But Mimosa came to save him while grandpa got trash-talked by a younger devil bu-ha!

post mimosa version

The next arc is gonna be kind of shitty

The manga started off showing that giant demon skeleton in the promo and that was dealt with in the finale of this arc, so the story that the author had planned has already been told.

The author deciding to resurrect Julius shows how low on ideas he is.

Attached: 1565598857844.jpg (1049x2048, 175K)

>the thing the anime showed ever episode is the evidence for the manga
Okay user

What promo are you talking about specifically?

Hes coping because he shitposter for months that the manga was ending after this arc even though we knew it wasent

Whoa, I thought that he already killed himself after episode 52 aired because it was the ultimate proof that the anime was really extended and he couldn't deny it anymore. Yikes.

This is a friendly reminder not to respond to shitposts.

Here's an adorable Grey.

Attached: Black Bulls Grey.jpg (965x1200, 76K)

Just power through it. It's not that bad and it's easy to binge. It's paced quickly enough and simple enough to be read through in less than an hour, and it's not worth losing the setup for later - as well as key developments..

Her heart-shaped ahoge is so darn adorable.

Attached: Grey.jpg (2116x2627, 1.55M)

Just got told that there are only 2 episodes of black clover left. Please tell me it aint true boys.

Studio Pierrot actually have five more episodes planned for the anime.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-120208_Chrome.jpg (429x256, 67K)

>sekke is the MVP
Now this is the proper timeline

End game is gonna be to reconcile with diamond and teaming up with heart to stop spade.

Reminder that all elves are sluts.

Reminder that Nozel will be the next Wizard King.

unless he and Nebra are forcibly turned into baby factories to repopulate the dying Silva House because Solid and Noelle are too young to get married

Posting cute tsun

Attached: Young Nozel.png (339x443, 64K)

Damnatio gets convinced by asta to protect the kingdom over this devil business.

Diamond army seen marching in huge numbers.
Will take a week to arrive so everyone rests and prepares.

Bulls vice captain beats a detached early force by herself.
Spade is not seen but will come during the chaos of the diamond and clover war.
The bulls and some other knights will form a strike force and go into diamond like the Trojan horse tactic aka diamond bull.

Civil war erupts in diamond thanks to mars and the bulls and the weakened defense of diamond.

Morris is the last fight and along with the devil he’s in contact with reveals his ultimate creation.
A super robot that his soul inhibits.
Bull mecha vs Morris robot

The strongest diamond general is related to clover and with that they kill the king and an alliance is made and the war ends.
Spade retreats.

He can't compete with Noelle and Charlotte though.

I know, user.

Attached: 6de0fdafd8436e0428e45fa5a1e401ed8731e3c58c10d7a87b7fe911be05f1b6.jpg (423x255, 40K)

Asta's wives.

Attached: dc7a06157a93fd176933f8ebf8753696ea8e673bffd5d74c1a0ff2f85d5a9440.jpg (125x103, 3K)

Rude

Attached: 873b6b51a3c4f83e3181f334511300d5c6987315be828b4953db9bce023ede29.png (865x596, 390K)

user she's a slut too. Though Vetto and Rhya aren't any better.

For sure Rhya is the purest one of the trio. He just sleeps everyday while Vetto is now Mereoleona's manslave. Elf Fana will surely be Nozel's concubine. I'm gonna meme this ship to reality just like Fragil fag with his Fuego x Fragil ship.

Whore

Remember that Rhya whored himself to Charla and Charlotte. He would've taken Leona too if she wasn't royalty.

Well, he could join his bro Vetto into being Mereoleona's sex slave because Charla is dead and Charlotte is for Yami only.

I'm pretty sure one man isn't enough to please her anyway.

speaking of vetto, now that he has the body of a 15 year old, does that make him stronger, weaker, or around the same strength as he was during underwater temple arc

Elves typically live forever, they don't need to worry much about progeny

Would you?

WOULD I!

that pic is smaller than asta

weaker since he can't use demon power-up

Attached: Black Clover 175 Color Page.jpg (1440x2096, 400K)

Rude

Attached: Chadtsa.jpg (565x800, 154K)

Dont

youtube.com/watch?v=XFZtkShPoYs

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1003679

So,
>Diamond kingdom have advanced technology
>Heart have powerful natural mana like sis Leona
>Spade have "demons"/ worship "demons" / strong 'religious' magic??
>Clover have Elf mana

>weg
How do you feel about this? Vegh sounds way cooler.

I dont really care

I think it's too early to say heart is like leona

Diamond have dwarfs

Rhya is new Jack

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/weg#Adverb_3

Attached: Path.png (194x361, 63K)

They will have 4 dwarves

>new Jack
So he'll be a Yamchafag?

Vegh also didn't mean shit weeb
The line is 'served by'
They conquered some ancient dungeons

Attached: 1564232076202.png (484x603, 606K)

Cute tsun. Fat noble is okay too.

Fat noble
Who?

This fanbase is taken over by braindead apes who can't even be bothered to properly read the manga. what else did you expect from them?

Royal, sorry. Also she's not fat, but basically no one in Black Clover is so she's the closest.

Puli

>Mimosa is fat
t. Irish

>weg
Fucking ew, I'm just going to call it Vegh

does anybody have this weeks WSJ author comments

Weg actually means something

Then say what it means

weg

Fuck off retard

No, it doesn't mean that. Sorry.

Based

Attached: 1558807672986.jpg (1054x1200, 168K)

I wanna see loli Charlotte!

Attached: loli Charly.png (2560x1440, 1.75M)

Good taste

Attached: 1565182586847.png (900x900, 987K)

Naw.
I like that she was perfectly drawn here in her loli form unlike from episode 69

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (1).jpg (640x360, 137K)

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (2).jpg (640x360, 109K)

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (3).jpg (640x360, 153K)

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (4).jpg (640x360, 89K)

Wait I thought this shit was supposed to be in house

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (5).jpg (640x360, 104K)

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (6).jpg (640x360, 134K)

Why?

Not all in-house episode is good unless it is directed by director kun

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (7).jpg (640x360, 153K)

am I the only one who thought this was some pressed up fat and not a hair strand

Attached: 20190818_221214.jpg (156x383, 33K)

Attached: Black Clover EP 97 previews (8).jpg (640x360, 139K)

Yes

It's obviously a hair strand even looking at it at a distance.

No. Not in the slightest.

viz.com/blog/posts/mangaka-musings-08-18-19
Sweet uncorrected Kirsch

Attached: 20190818_224427.jpg (713x565, 65K)

Would you?

I'm trying to figure out where this angry noll is from.
This is the closest I could find

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-225427_Samsung Internet.jpg (679x470, 190K)

Iv come to realize the anime cant capture noelles porcelain doll like head shape very well.
Also eyes.

Attached: 1554651922760.png (540x568, 178K)

Other than very VERY select episodes. Have I ever seen noelle on model.
They are basically drawing a different character most of the time

That's understandable. It's difficult to replicate perfection

Some men are up to the task though.

Attached: 1551660997711.png (1280x720, 717K)

Based studio mouse.

Attached: 20190819_000650.jpg (709x1053, 401K)

Attached: 1558442983160.webm (848x480, 1.85M)

Glad tabata learned from his mistakes

Diamond kingdom is a mountainous desert country.
Heart kingdom is lush jungle country.
Spade kingdom is a tundra forest country.
So, what does that make Clover kingdom then? We've seen a variety of environments in clover so its not single biome. That is if the examples given of other kingdoms were just descriptive examples that not indicative of their entire kingdoms.
The Witches Forest is northeast of Clover in the mana strong neutral area between them, so I wonder what other weird and strong shit lives in the other parts of it.

Was it ever said that strong mana zones were in cover?
The seabed temple is not in the clover kingdom

>peak tsun
How can other heroines even compete?

They can't.

Attached: c0aa6d4b16b377a021262b9c0f3da2444ee5e9c127d48b16adc02a2b8fb79ec3.jpg (2000x1300, 237K)

>heroines
>HEROines
dare i say, based?

Attached: dekuck vs chadsta.png (730x2400, 133K)

Can't wait for the final arc when the cultists free the Satan Devil from his prison in Cocytus

>starting shit
>not appreciating both
dare i say, faggot?

I am looking forward to this moment the most in the anime.

Attached: 1527430049225.jpg (870x1195, 244K)

someone explain the joke to me. my autism is getting in the way

It's sunagawa

It was a mouse episode from what I read.
Just like 42 and 80.

Read the ending credits from ep 72 if you can read runes.

There is no joke, its just Jimmy

How do I know hes the one who drew that noelle specifically?
42 drew noelle perfectly too

It's because sunagawa was also the CAD in that episode and it's in-house

I don't know how I feel about that moment. I know this was discussed back when the chapter came out, but I'm still kind of pissed she forgives them so easily.

She didn't and this moment was before all of that

Charlotte's tsuntsuns

Attached: BD(1).jpg (369x413, 80K)

>this moment was before all of that
Before all of what? Her entire backstory? I'm talking about her forgiving them for treating her like ass all those years, what are you talking about?

She never really bore a grudge against them, anyway. She was just mad/pissed at Solid the most because he was the one to actively bully her but she never really hates them.

She didn't forgive anyone

BD uncensored Yami's ass for the sake of fujos

Attached: BD(2).jpg (507x479, 107K)

It's just weird to me that she lets his opinion matter at that point. I really liked the found family vibes of her interactions with the Bulls - how they accepted her for who she is - and I was hoping she would stop caring what they think. The fact that she's happy when he only stops mocking her because she's strong now cheapens it.

Kind of seems like she does. Even if not the above sentiment stands: she's happy to be praised by someone who doesn't deserve it. I'd be fine with that if it came up again and she realized that he's still a massive prick, but I don't remember that happening.

I think that user was talking about Nozel apologizing and Solid acknowledging her as his sister/family and asking her to come home safely before she went to the Shadow Palace with Asta and the others. If she never felt a semblance of care and protectiveness over them, she wouldn't have attained her Valkyrie Dress. Again, she never hated them, she just wanted to be acknowledged by her elder siblings because at the end of the day they are her family. I know that it wouldn't be easy for the four of them to be a true family after everything that her elder siblings have done to her but Tabata seems to be planning for more development for Solid and possibly Nebra so I expect the two to apologize to Noelle in the near future.

Prove it

Attached: 1532533295409.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Noelle never had a grudge.

What a praise slut.

I want to praise until she blushed.

A disappointment. They didn't remove the censor-chan

Attached: BD(3).jpg (1115x615, 219K)

Nielle never cared about the bullying all she wanted wanted was to be acknowledged. By her family. Shes happy that shes proven herself with her own capabilites.
I know you like to think noelle is a type to be a bitch but shes really not.
That's one of the traits she never adopted from her family

>Kinda seems like she does
Idk how you saw that, but most of the chapters was spent fight Elves, that we barely see Noelle's thoughts on her current relationship with her family members. Also yes Noelle didn't need Nozel praise, but getting it anyway probably made her really proud of herself.

>It's just weird to me that she lets his opinion matter at that point. I really liked the found family vibes of her interactions with the Bulls - how they accepted her for who she is - and I was hoping she would stop caring what they think. The fact that she's happy when he only stops mocking her because she's strong now cheapens it.
i can think of several valid reasons why she'd care still and it doesn't have to cheapen her growth with the bulls:
1. he's still her big brother. even kids with abusive families find it hard to totally relieve themselves of their concern for what their nuclear family members say to them
2. nozel wasn't as bad as the others even if he was still mean
3. perhaps noelle can empathize with his feelings that he lost his mom solely for her and understands how that anger would warp his perception
4. she could also have perceived it as someone who previously didn't respect her being forced to admit his fault and show at least some respect for her that he previously hadn't

This looks worse than I remember.

You can see Noelle's tsuntsuns here a bit

Attached: BD(4).jpg (327x615, 80K)

this scene made me imagine one of those mousepads where the wrist-rest is an anime girl's ass but instead it's yami dressed in his japanese fisherman-chef loincloth in a sexy pose

The CK has beaches at the south and wastelands at the north

Post blu ray 63.

>I know you like to think noelle is a type to be a bitch
Not at all user - quite the opposite in fact - I think she's the only one in her family who isn't that type. I don't think it would be at all a bitchy thing to do to distance yourself from people like that, whether they're blood related or not.

1 and 3 are fair. I have to admit it makes sense from her perspective that she would still care what they think, even if it bugs me that it's shown as a positive thing. It's also true that she could be taking what happened to their mom into account.

>2. nozel wasn't as bad as the others even if he was still mean
Didn't he straight up say he would prefer is she died in the first chapter she showed up in? I mean, the other two were on another level of bad, admittedly, but that's still pretty awful.

>4. she could also have perceived it as someone who previously didn't respect her being forced to admit his fault and show at least some respect for her that he previously hadn't
I guess she sees it that way, but the audience knows that this change was brought about by practicality rather than an emotional change in Nozel. That's the key problem - he hasn't had to really reflect or show remorse for being a dick. In his eyes he wasn't wrong back then, instead he was right until he wasn't. The fact that their love is contingent on her strength is its own issue.

Damn, I want to fuck Fana.

>did he say he straight up preffered she died.
You are thinking of papa silva

>Didn't he straight up say he would prefer is she died in the first chapter she showed up in?
No

Fuego sees it the same way though.
To nozel noelle remained weak and powerless for too long. He wanted her to stay home and not die trying to be a magic knight.
Theres nothing wrong with being weak, staying weak is.

wait

I agree with this.
I'm pretty certain leona didnt have respect for noelle either for just allowing herself to be pushed around too.
With royalty you have standard to live by. It sucks but coddling would never solve noelles issue

You're right, I was remembering a scene the anime added.

It's pretty inaccurate to rationalize them as the same philosophy. If Nozel truly believed being weak wasn't wrong he would have encouraged her and tried to guide her forward, but instead he and the other siblings actively discouraged her from trying. They made her feel ashamed, but Fuegoleon said she shouldn't feel ashamed of who she was so long as she put forth the effort to become stronger. He encouraged her and told her that she would only be unwanted if she stopped bettering herself.

In the jb translation it was serving the horror, in this it's seeking to conquer the horror.

Not him but nozel does beleive being weak is wrong.
But he holds everyone to that standard including himself.
Not just noelle.

Attached: 20190708_163138.jpg (734x697, 213K)

JB didn't release chapter 216

Like other anons said, royals considered strength to be very important. Nozel also believed this. We don't have a clear knowledge on when Solid started bullying Noelle with Nebra backing him up but it could be after they saw that she couldn't control her magic at all. And since Nolle only started being able to control her magic when she was already fifteen and considered old enough to become a magic knight, Nozel must have given up on her a long time ago. And remember that Nozel was already a magic knight when Noelle was born so he was never really around their house that much.

I think most of their resentment came from their mother Acier, one of the strongest knight of her generation, died giving birth to her. They might even think that their mother's death and sacrifice was wasted because Noelle was a failure. Papa Silva definitely thought so. It wasn't Noelle's fault that their mother died, but in Solid's and Nebra's eyes it looked like it. Nozel didn't seem to hold the same opinion because he cared enough to lower his pride and asked Yami to take her in his squad as a favor despite disliking Yami.

I think that the Silva family situation was complicated that we all believed. I would like to see more flashbacks before forming a more solid opinion about it. And I think that the one that needs to explain himself is Papa Silva since he didn't even care enough to stop his older children from bullying his youngest.

There are only minor changes for episode 63 in the BD such as lightning enhancement and additional effects

Attached: BD 63.jpg (1183x2500, 1.15M)

Being consistent doesn't make it any less awful. Or any less unhealthy - as it just means he's holding himself to an impossible standard as well.

Attached: BD(5).jpg (1091x477, 220K)

But he does put a very high stardard on himself too. He pretty much blamed himself and h squd for what happened to Fuego because they weren't there to prevent it despite it not being their fault and the other squads were also relocated by Valtos' spatial magic to another place far away from Fuegoleon. Nozel never make excuses for himself and the others. He's just like Tywin Lannister, he doesn't tolerate mistakes and failures. He is also as strict to Nebra and Solid as to Noelle.

If you dont have high standard you wont achieve high standards.

Cute

Don't get me wrong, he's more complex than just a boogeyman for Noelle, and there are quite a few traits of his that I would call admirable, but his treatment of Noelle was still unfair. I think he can be forgiven, but I also think he has to show some remorse - he has to recognize that he was an asshole and in the wrong for belittling and discouraging her. He has admirable qualities, but he's also deeply flawed and has plenty of room to grow as a person. As it stands he has yet to grow, and thus I feel doesn't deserve Noelle's admiration. That said Nebra and Solid are worse by far.

This is a bullshit line people use all the time to justify their heinous treatment of those around them. Noelle could have stayed weak all her life - nothing says she has to be a fighter - and they still wouldn't have any right to treat her like that. She chose to be a magic knight, she chose to push herself, but if she had chosen to do something else - become an artist for example - then she would be just as deserving of basic respect and dignity. Familial love and basic respect being contingent on strength makes him a bad brother; it's just that simple.

I respect Nozel's strength and fortitude. I respect that he pushes himself and holds himself to a high standard. None of this means he's not an absolute asshole and a terrible older brother.

Attached: 6aef5c7cd261135a9312a7bb7cb3574310b03a2839a5a05c9ffc1e9b417e1519.jpg (88x125, 2K)

Like it or not. Nozel doesnt revolve around noelle.
Hes growing but in his own way.
Hes acknowledging peasants as well

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-030716_Samsung Internet.jpg (747x1027, 421K)

Where the fuck was it said that noelle admires nozel? Where did you even get that idea?

>Nozel doesnt revolve around noelle.
I never said he did. It kind of feels like you're dodging the point. I like that he's growing and respect that but he was/is still a prick. That's my point - that he's a prick and Noelle deserves an apology. Well, a lot of people do but Noelle is far ahead on the list considering what she went through.

I was debating using the word "admiration" but I couldn't come up with a better alternative. What I was trying to get at is how she continues to fixate on him as part of the basis for her self worth - being exuberantly happy to have his acknowledgment. She definitely respects him though, but that I fully understand.

Learn your water cycle kids.

Attached: Mountainsides.png (706x572, 460K)

>noelle deserves an apology
Uh that's exactly what he did.

Attached: 08-1.png (896x1300, 311K)

I'm going to go ahead and move the goalposts here by saying she deserves a better one. You're right in all fairness - I basically forgot about this page. It's still a kind of shitty apology, so I hope he's confronted again for it - especially considering he's apologizing for being wrong about her ability rather than for his own actions - but it is a start.

>prick
As l long as nozel hold himself to that same standard he wont apologize for that.
He treated noelle as he would himself.
Hes a prick to himself and others but it gets results and it's why hes running the 3rd current best briggade.

user he shows his own actions in the flashback panels. Hes apologizing specifically because of his actions.
This is litterally the best you are going to get out of nozel.

I have no doubt that she will get an apology from Solid and maybe from Nebra, too, but I don't think that she will get one from Nozel again. Based on Noelle's reaction to it, it was enough for her.

And that is just the type of character Nozel is. Unless for some reason his personality took a 180 turn, he wouldn't apologize the way you want him too. And again, his apology to Noelle was already enough for her.

Well that's disappointing

Do you hold an eight year old to the same standards as an adult? That kind of context-omitting mentality is completely asinine. Holding yourself to freakishly unattainable standards is different in nature to doing that to your subordinates, which is in turn different from doing it to your kid sister. In addition, there's a marked difference between being disappointed in someone and expressing disdain for them. Noelle was treated as though she was better of not existing. Don't justify his bullshit with "muh results". Other captains prove you don't have to be like that to get results, and he was far crueler to Noelle than to his subordinates.

>the best you are going to get
>therefore adequate
Sounds like quitter talk. Nozel himself would be disappointed.

You're probably right that he won't apologize further, but to me that is a weakness in this character arc because it still feels like he doesn't really get why he was wrong. I guess I'm just feeling very protective of Noelle. She went through a lot because of him and she deserves better. Still, I can't exactly chew her out for being too forgiving considering how guilty I am of that all the time. In the end I can accept this reality, but I definitely think it could have been executed better.

oh wow that's so cute how he tugs on his braid when he's embarassed. i only just noticed that

this right here:
gives more credence to my theory that the reason she cares is because she accepts his misplaced anger towards her over their mother's death. based on how he phrased all of that and what he said it sounds not only like he was utterly devastated watching her die and that he was genuinely worried for noelle's safety despite that. it almost seems like regardless of solid and nebra's behavior that he may have believed convincing her of her weakness was the best way to keep her from getting herself into trouble that could take her from him as well. after all, recall that there were multiple instances in which nozel scolded solid and nebra for their wanton cruelty towards noelle.

pissed off autistat it again

>and he was far crueler to Noelle than to his subordinates.
again, he watched their mother die right in front of his eyes as a young child. probably no more than 10 years old based on the way they drew him around that time. most children would be so devastated by something like that that they'd experience an irrational emotional reaction that could feasibly affect their minds and behavior for the rest of their life.

Acer talked about Nozel being in a right age to get a grimoire so he was already fifteen when she was pregnant with Noelle but yeah I agree with about her death leaving a devastating impact on him. He really did seem to love her so much.

oh god i just got caught up on the last 4 chapters
im so fucking happy boys
my boy is fucking alive
my favorite character is fucking alive

Attached: 1548075821328.jpg (825x643, 123K)

I like this thought. It's giving Noelle a lot of credit (not that she's dumb), but rationalizing it as her having rationalized his behavior does lend some justification to her response. Nonetheless his motive doesn't change the nature of his actions. He was unreasonably cruel and the actions of the Silva siblings gave Noelle a serious complex. Someone in her position could easily have tried to commit suicide - I wouldn't be surprised to see that in a darker series.

Oh definitely, but being emotionally compromised isn't a "get out of jail free" card. It doesn't exempt him from owning up to his mistakes, understandable though they are.

Nice to see you again, user. But what do you think about Julius being a shot now and getting nerfed ASF?

Yeah it's great, I was surprised at how little his revival bothered me. I wonder why that is?

*Shota, fuck autocorrect.

I'm guessing it's because he's been heavily nerfed.

I suspect people would be quite pissed if he found a way to hack himself back to his former self though.

For my part I rarely let resurrections bother me. The emotional weight of the loss was still there and just as real whether they return later or stay dead. It's only when resurrection becomes a pattern that "death has no consequence" becomes a valid complaint.

And he came back after the final battle was over and never managed to help Asta and co. against Wevil. Most fans are glad of that fact.

>he was already fifteen when she was pregnant with noelle
>noelle is fifteen now
>nozelle is a 30 year old boomer virgin
holy shit i expected more of him but FUCK

>he never got to meet the fwk and geek over ancient and modern magic
TABATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And Fuego is 1 year older than him.

Are they also competing on who keeps him virginity the longest?

He didn't even see Licht's Sword Magic.

Tabata what.

>in hopes of achieving grand "wizard" status
i fucking hope so

I bet if the ladies of the kingdom were to find that out they will cry.

So that's what being Wizard King means!

Bros Lumiere died a virgin. Do you think Julius also died a virgin, too?

one of the main things that makes it "ok" for me is that julius is the only known mage to wield time magic and he also has that unique grimoire that has no covers--as if it represents that he exists outside the spectrum of birth-life-death represented by the two covers and the pages in between.

BC has their first audio commentary starring Nana and Yu on episode 69.
>Nana: Vanessa a lewd. Unbelievably she dress as a nun *laughs
>Nana: Char a cute.
>Yu:..kek thanks.

Attached: .jpg (374x447, 86K)

Pfft

Attached: 97de82759e6eea062034b5acb8aa9e966b158451db7814ccf13cfd5ed5ccadde.png (563x800, 693K)

>he was fare crueler
The fuck? Nozel was barely home. Nigga was a magic knight since noelle was born he doesnt have time for that.

So basically she wanted to fuck Yami while taking a bath?

I keep hearing you say nozel was cruel. But the most hes said is you are embarrassing the Silva family go home.
I'm not saying it nice or anything but cruel is not the word for it either.
Solid would he the person who gave her a sever complex.

It's entirely possible I'm misattributing a lot in my head and Nozel was relatively cool about it. Still, not stopping Solid and Nebra makes him somewhat culpable. If he really felt so protective of her he should have protected her from them too.

You arent wrong but theres also the matter that once again. Hes a magic knight. Hes not there or home to be a parent. That's entirely the father's shortcoming.

Speaking of papa Silva. Will we finally see him?

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-063718_Samsung Internet.jpg (552x433, 138K)

That's fair. He's just such a nonentity that I can't help but think of Nozel as the man of the house.

He could be a member of the magic Congress

I wonder if it who's involved in it to be honest.
Could be many older generation nobles

I mean royals

Attached: 1565376005746.jpg (640x563, 67K)

They will meet!

Attached: 1524610829053.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Remember kids if you are in an abusive relationship with family members become successful or save their lives to earn their respect.

Well, since the royals value strength and power then yes, it works on Noelle. Her siblings now respect and acknowledge her because she' strong.

Reminder that elves did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1565092384195.png (1917x1076, 3.38M)

Works for leona.

Dont reply to me saying what everyone already knows

What are you going to do about it bitch.

>That foreshadowing

Wonder how many anime only people will remember that snippet of the OP when Wevil appears.

I'm sorry if my saying the truth hurts your delicate feelings, user-chan.

Yeh

Attached: yachar hotspring.jpg (291x165, 36K)

It was a retcon. The light magic elf was supposed to be Licht, named after his element, and then there was the elf leader who used sword magic. At some point Tabata decided that it would POTTERY if the strongest human and the strongest elf both had light related names, so he had to perform a bit of a switcheroo to give the leader the name Licht and change "Licht" to Patri. It wasn't really a big deal but some people are still confused about it.

>it was a retcon
Source?

Your truth
1. Completely missed the point
2. Was obvious u mad because you thought you said something good
3. Is a piss poor justification for the way Noelle was treated, especially because Nebra and Solid aren't even strong
>delicate feelings
Says the guys whose favourite character is a mummy's boy, LMAO.

Sauce pls

Attached: Noll.png (1366x768, 1.99M)

No, there was never a retcon, implied or directly said. You should provide proofs before claiming that Tabata retconned anything in his manga.

Just out of curiosity, has there ever actually been an instance where an author actually states he retconned something? I can only think if instances where the author either simply ignores it or outright tries to bullshit his way around it.

I love all the Silva family.
My favourite is noelle

As to what? simply do nothing?
Noelle became the change she wanted to be and forced others to see it too.
All the more power to her.

Mommy's boy or not, it is a fact that he is one of the strongest captains in the Clover Kingdom. And lmao, my favorite characters are Fuego and Julius but nice try.

You seem to be assblasted about a fictional subplot in a fictional story. I never even try to justify the Silvas' treatment of Noelle, you just assumed that. You seem to be forgetting that these characters live in a different setting and culture from modern times. They're all warriors, they don't have time to coddle each other since aside from Heart they have been continuously attacked by other kingdoms in small skirmishes. Noelle wouldn't survive as weak person. Look at Leona's interaction to her during the hotsprings' training arc since it is obvious that you're biased against Nozel.

Face it now, you will never get your revenge fantasy plot because Noelle is a much better person than her siblings. Since a gaining new magic spell ties with a person's emotions, she must really cared for her siblings so much for her to gain a new spell just to protect them.

But that is the truth. You already claimed that everyone knew about the royals valuing strength so that includes you. For example : Leopold dismissed Asta as another peasant until he witnessed him deflecting attacks from several magic knight alone. Fuego saw Asta's inner strength against Rades so he acknowledged him as a worthy rival to the Wizard King position. Not to mention Nozel acknowledging Asta and Yuno during the war.

I already read your conversation with different anons so I'm going to assume that no matter what people try to say to you you would just ignore them because you have a blatant dislike of Nozel. Don't try to deny it, because it is quite obvious. I find it funny that your claiming that I'm mad when your original post that I replied to made you sound so butthurt about the Silvas.

It was clear from the start that 'Licht' wasn't the same as the flashbacks.

Attached: 53.png (619x486, 341K)

Based nozel

That page doesn't negate what said

This is how Yea Forumsfags cope, instead of giving the author credit they shit on it because everything wasn't info dumped or foreshadowed in the first chapter.

Not assblasted i just think it's a weaker sub plot which can send an unhealthy message to kids in similar situations. Not coddling isn't the same as not being treated like shit. Do you honestly believe Noelle's family bullied her to motivate her to get stronger? If Nozel was telling the truth his motives was to get her to stop trying. Not a good justification.
>she must really cared for her siblings so much for her to gain a new spell just to protect them.
People would call that care stockholm syndrome if she was weak, but hey that's the privellage of the mighty.

Also the first post I made on the topic was but you're right im not a big fan of Nozel

Nozel didn't abuse Noelle, Solid was the one that did.
Nebra was being mean too but did not hit her, likely she only sided with Solid so she herself doesn't get abused.

What he said really has no backing.

>this thread
Is this that angry twitter chick that was upset that nozel didnt brake down crying begging noelle for forgiveness or something?

Not all abuse is physical, also he was in a position to stop Solids actions but chose not to.

>he was in a position
He was off brleing a magic knight. From before noelle was born. Hes not home

user every royal was in a position to stop it.
Leona was and knew noelle was bullied but did fuck all.

Papa Silva didn't care at all while Nozel is already a magic knight when Solid started bullying Noelle. I think that the one we should blame here is Papa Silva since it was obvious that he resented Noelle for the cause of Acier's death and must have allowed/encouraged the bullying

>My mom came to visit. The names of my cousin, my baby and my dog kept getting mixed up.

We hear about Mom Tabata, but what about Dad Tabata?

Tabata lore is too powerful

The anons re really prickly today.

Attached: 71e23d3b4ac73be6c6a1a5b52630209f937153460434367e74189d566fda0663.png (357x513, 114K)

I wonder if Dad Tabata is as cute as his family.

It's what happens when we are talking about tsuns

The anti magic devil is based on his dad, a chad that doesn't care about anything but himself.

Then what about Mom Tabata? Is she another Secre/Nero?

Noelle is best girl.

Attached: ff612079c89cd6783ba8b056b6a90059b08bf96d28b8c0a19c08fbe04d672d41.jpg (595x842, 49K)

Sister Lily, tabata wants to fuck his mom.

>implying he and Licht didn't fool around before Licht asked for his blessing to date his sister

But I thought Tabata is Yuno.

Don't spread your degeneracy here.
SHOO!

Attached: IMG_20190811_221547.jpg (899x1200, 96K)

I think the most obvious reason is the naming scheme. Tabata likes to name characters based on their magic. Not every character has a name that means something, but if they do then it's almost guaranteed to be related to their magic. Think of Yami(Japanese for darkness) having dark magic or Fuegoleon(Fuego is Spanish and also Latin for fire, Leo is Latin for lion) having fire magic in the shape of a lion, or Luck Voltia(Volt is the unit of voltage) having lightning magic, etc. When there's a character called Licht(German for light) who has light magic but was actually just covering for the real Licht who was sword magic, it raises some questions. Tabata was a victim of his own cleverness. A lot of heartbreak could have been avoided if instead of Licht and Patri there were just Bill and Steve.

Not trying to start a fanbase war, but Horikoshi outright apologizes for forgetting Twice cloning Toga.

>Tabata was a victim of his own cleverness.
What the hell?
Shonenfags like to praise trope subversion but once Tabata does it, you say this shit?

Attached: madyami.jpg (700x393, 34K)

But that really happened. Why would that create a fanbase war?

Yuno is what his wife wanted to fuck back in high school

She will come back, right? Right?

Attached: Charla.jpg (542x719, 97K)

Yeah after Wevil comes back, he'll bring back all the elves as tools again.

Vanessa's last name is a type of wine. But guess what? Her magic ain't being drunk

DELET yourself, grandpa.

If she ever comes back, I want her to become Charlotte's best friend. I want Sol to get cucked.

Licht is all about the glory and benevolence of mana.
Hebrew has the sword of god which fits Licht.
Lumiere also means luminary aka leading and influencing others, it's also french while licht is german and Hebrew.
Augustus has light magic.

She already tried to set her and Yami together though Yami seemed oblivious to her intentions. She's a better wingwoman than Sol could ever be.

She wasn't there when it happened.

Then how did she know?
You think leona wouldnt give solid a beat down so painful he wouldn't dare to do it again?
Leona has no respect for weak people either.

Then how did she know what?
That she was being bullied?
Refresh my mind, where did she state that?

>though Yami seemed oblivious to her intentions
Tbh I'm still not entirely sure if that question mark was a reply to what she said or a reaction to Charlotte being the only one who's unconscious after getting de-elfed.
>she's a better wingwoman than Sol could ever be
Sol doesn't seem to care about what's best for Charlotte anyways. She embarrasses her in public and insulted Yami, who is a close friend to Charlotte. She needs to understand that she can't have her all to herself.

Well , after this elf war I bet that Sol would begin to see that not all men are badtards just like those who tried to rape and stop being a misandrist. I really like her character design so I hope that she will have more character development in the future and grow stronger.

A quick jamini look

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-124042_Samsung Internet.jpg (489x603, 225K)

I also like her character design, but I won't like her whole character if she doesn't get some development in the future.

Then he's either a shit bro for being oblivious or not doing anything to stop it
>Whataboutism
Nozel is her brother and should have been the first person to stop her mistreatment

Too vague for me. Feeling scaredness through mana =/= knowing she's being bullied.
But still, she was nowhere near because she was training. Doesn't matter if she's Leona.

Yeah we know Nozel is a shit bro.

No her father should have been the first person to stop that mistreatment.

Stop. You won't get what you want no matter how much you whine about it. The best thing that you could get is Solid and Nebra apologizing to Noelle. You might hate the development of Noelle's relationship with her siblings but it already happened. Nozel wouldn't break down crying while begging for Noelle's forgiveness because it's not in his character. Tabata didn't write him that way. And Noelle is still a fifteen-year-old girl who needs her family no matter how shitty they are. Her gaining their acknowledgement was another victory that she had achieved and I am very happy for her because of that.

Yeah if you somehow think leona is a daft retard who ain't capable of smelling bullshit from a mile away.
All her direct family members latterly lived in mini castles a court walk away.
No royals did anything because its ingrained

House vermillion ain't all that great either.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-130417_Samsung Internet.jpg (1007x1002, 671K)

user I never thought Leona was a daft retard
I'm saying she was literally miles away.
She can't punch through something if she's too far away for it
You're being stupid right now, stop it.

I don't want anything, I read this manga primarily for the action. Nozel/Nebra/Solid ryona wouldn't do anything for me but im just calling it as I see it.

Shes clearly known.
Solid is a pink bitch. All she needed to do was give him a beat down he would remember

What is the white baggy like clothes mimosa and kirsch wear called?

Attached: mim.jpg (1051x1200, 133K)

I remember eopold actually trash-talking Yuno during the dinner that Julius invited Asta and the others who came from the dungeon with him, except Luck. Thank God he turned to be better than Alecdora and Solid.

*Leopold

I really shouldn't type so fast I missed some keys.

Pantiloons

Found what you are looking for.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-131721_Samsung Internet.jpg (1070x525, 323K)

You can know things without being able to do something about it because of various circumstances.

But nozel living at the magic knight base doesnt count?

Almost like royalty respect power or something....

Yeah, that one. I never really get if Leopold was being mean intentionally or not about it since he doesn't join the others after that moment. What he said was still nicer than what Alecdora said about Yuno, Klaus and Mimosa.

What are you even on about this time.

It's not that hes being mean. This is litterally just how nobility and royalty is. It's how they are raised. It's a crucial issue with the clover kingdom.
It why what user is wanting with noelle and nozel ain't happening anytime soon.

You complain that nozel didnt do anything to stop it but he was 15 when noelle was born. Hes off living at a magic knight base. He cant stop solid from doing shit.
Hes not there.

>You complain that nozel didnt do anything
That wasn't me. This was my first post

Wherever his squads base is it's much closer than wherever Leona goes to train and he likely often visited the palace.

Why is the plot of this manga incredibly uninteresting and boring? I dropped the manga after the arc where they become knights after that boring tournament. What happens after that?

Clover Kingdom : Western Europe
Diamond Kingdom : Eastern Europe
Heart Kingdom : India or South-Asia
Spade Kingdom : Russia or Scandinavia

am i right?

Attached: 4Gz2uH8.png (1299x919, 512K)

How the fuck do you know? Do you have a source on its location?
Bulls base is far as fuck from the capital

>Diamond Kingdom : Eastern Europe
Western Asia/Middle East

> yami's ass on point
> girls still cencored
pierrot really wants the fujo audience yamixvengeance doujin when?

Fuck off.

This pleb didn't read the new guidebook baka

Leopold respects power and he hadn't seen Yuno's power or heard of his accomplishments at that point.

i want to see her again

Attached: 8btuba0bdgu11.png (1280x1920, 1.74M)

Royalty respects power

Soon in Diamond Kingdom arc aka Mars Rescue arc.

twitter.com/srtk0831/status/1162652930865946624

Attached: oh shit.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

I don't...understand?

Attached: 1549054607009.png (486x613, 490K)

It's a reference to scanlations and how most nips don't like it.

This reminds me that Tabata totally wasted the poison plant guy. His magic would have been a really good fit for the jungles of Heart kingdom.

Oh, okey.
Fuck.

Nopan!

After YamixCharlotte doujin.

Reminder that she will win the Astabowl after six years.

Attached: c987e17824b5132fe1017f4d93a8619ede3d300749b40f3fa26a2bd1ec54d29a.jpg (720x406, 58K)

It is that he's being mean. The crucial issue with the royalty and nobility of the kingdom is in fact that they are prick - that being a result of their upbringing doesn't change this. And saying "it's not gonna happen" doesn't de-legitimize the complaint. They're assholes whether the manga will address it or not.

Were he a noble or royalty they wouldn't bat an eye. They would assume that he's powerful by default. But because he isn't they assume otherwise - your excuses are meaningless and the strict reality is that these people are steeped in prejudice.

>after six years
Look at this faggot.

>Were he a noble or royalty they wouldn't bat an eye. They would assume that he's powerful by default.
Literally untrue with Noelle and Augustus.

Gauche will rape him before that

Yeah it's a core issue so I dont see why you are thinking this would be solved by now when it wont be for a long time

Who is this fag?

Who's that art twitter julius fan? I need to check her feed since he came back as a shota

In Noelle's case they were explicitly familiar with her weakness and disappointing by it. To be disappointed requires you to make an assumption in the first place that reality fails to measure up to. Thus they definitely assumed the best for Noelle and were in turn disappointed by her failings Conversely the commoners and peasants they misjudge are people they aren't at all familiar with, save for that they were acknowledged by the Magic Knight Captains and Wizard King. They have every reason to respect them but don't because they're not nobility. Both sides are major issues. Also it's worth noting that, outside of the Silva siblings, the royalty and nobility were still generally respectful and polite to Noelle whereas they were openly hostile to Yuno and Asta.

I'm completely blanking on Augustus for some reason, sorry.

I don't think we're saying it will be solved soon - at least I'm not - but it's worth talking about and showcasing that these characters, even the ones we really like, are still deeply flawed. Also as I mentioned yesterday it kind of taints Nozel's apology somewhat. Not completely, seeing as the other Silva's are even more at fault, but he's still culpable for the abuse that Noelle went through.

I dont know how respectful royalty is seeing mimosas flashback

Fair enough. They're not as blatant about it as her siblings - probably something about keeping up appearances - but in the end they're just as unfair.

Attached: charmy_pappitson_by_wataamemelon_dd15l05-fullview.jpg (1280x1536, 266K)

15? Holy shit, I though she was at least 18.

Like said its ingrained into there brains.
In fact its ingrained into noelles brain too.
But slowly They are all changing.
Nozel greatly prioritized saving lives this arc witch is on the more uncharacteristic side with him. Noelle is being a positive influence on him.

Attached: 16.png (896x1300, 308K)

Don't get what hunger, wolves and dwarves have to do with each other tbqh

I dont know why you are trying to connect dwarves into the mix.
What do humans and spacial distortions have to do with each other?

at 18 she will gain more meat... i hope

Noelle's been changing for the better since her first mission. Of course, I'm not saying the other's aren't also changing, but she has a leg up on them in that regard. Lastly I once gain maintain that apologizing for your behavior is an important part of becoming a better person - even if your behavior changes entirely you should still be expected to acknowledge that your pat behavior was wrong. I get that that's not happening yet, but I don't think it has to be an immediate issue to be talked about when analyzing these characters.

Goats, rams, sheep n shit are big in manlet (Dwarf) culture, so Tabata used it for wolf in sheep's clothing

reminder this is a 15 yo assassin body

Attached: DqOvQdxUwAIiw5v.jpg (1200x940, 115K)

What? Is this real?

Blessed Diamond Assassin Guild.

Have you ever heard of the term actions speak louder than words?

funny that her grimoire seems like its decorated with shuriken and kunai

Attached: Mariella_grimoire.png (1044x429, 513K)

I have, but some things can't be communicated by actions alone. Atonement and improvement are different concepts. Where the latter is entirely driven by actions the former almost necessitates the use of some words because to atone requires to acknowledge your failings. How do you acknowledge your failings in the past without words? It's impossible because "the past" as a concept is something that actions alone can't address. And, frankly, the humbling inherent to bowing your head in apology is something a lot of the nobles and royals need.

All this said, I actually expect an apology for the royals and nobles in general to come at some later point. The initial issue I brought up yesterday is a specific apology to Noelle. I'm mostly convinced that though his apology was weak Nozel wasn't as harsh as the other Silva's and didn't have as much opportunity to step in and stop them - though that remains his responsibility. Nebra and Solid, however, definitely owe her something firmer when the time comes for them to own up to their actions.

>hmmm whats more important
>retarded hoes
>knowledge to this world's power and potential to not only survive but also protect and innovate the country that you love and its people, no matter their flaws
gee i wonder
i man's got his priorities

>tournament
>boring
now i know youre baiting

Attached: Langris.png (899x1300, 250K)

But somehow you still responded to them.

still wanted to assblast him on how wrong he was, bait or not

Alright, just caught up with the manga.
Is the anime worth watching??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17-21-16-18~01.png (972x554, 337K)

No

only for the kino moments