I'm starting to see a lot of push back of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure series. While understandable...

I'm starting to see a lot of push back of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure series. While understandable, just know that one must prepare themselves for what's the come with the Part 6 anime adaptation. Here's what's gonna go down. Part 6 begins airing Jojo hype and shitposting reaches a peak for the time. The annoyance of Jojo stans becomes more vocal than ever and then once Part 6 ends with Jotaro Kujoh, the "face" of the Jojo series loses and dies. All Jojo haters rejoice and rub in the faces of all Jojo fans. This will go on for at least a year and a half after part 6 has finished airing. HOWEVER, those who are up to date with the manga will not feel this sting. They know what's coming next and they couldn't be more excited. What could potentially be one of the greatest anime ever made 'Steel Ball Run'. It's announced, everyone is hyped, Jojo haters try once again to silence the Jojo stans, only this time they won't be able to stop it. Jojo will be in full force once SBR gets an adaptation. It will receive the highest acclaim of any Jojo part that came before it. Anime-only's will have no idea what they're in for. They won't know what they're watching. And once it finishes it will go down in anime history books. That is all.

Attached: 6215892-1.jpg (887x1280, 320K)

everyone and their mothers know what happens to Jotaro already because manga readers who are one chapter ahead of the anime are annoying cunts who like to feel superior and ruin it for everyone else

>stans
opinion immediately discarded

>push back
What do you mean? It's more popular and praised than ever.

>MUH Jojo: the thread

checked

Nice

Part 6 and 7 are fucking shit and it's hard to convince people otherwise maybe you'll fool a few suckers with Jolene waifuism but part 6 is going to be the end of the line for most people.

>he thinks SBR is gonna get adapted

Checked.

However, you all should be well aware they'll probably use CGI horses for Part 7. Horses are hard as shit to draw.

Attached: d9Quy10.jpg (1520x1200, 666K)

There's bound to be a few gentlemen named Stan within the fanbase.

That really doesn't bother me. Horses take a major back seat once the quest for the Jesus parts begins. I didn't read it for the racing parts anyway.

SBR doesn't even need Stone ocean to get adapted. I don't think there's a single reference to SO in the whole thing.

Is it really such a foreign concept for Jojofags to even consider that their “critically acclaimed” manga is perhaps shit and overrated.

die

Checked

Attached: kira yoshikage.png (540x380, 411K)

It's not though.
You're the odd man out.
Your opinions are garbage.
I guess accepting your shit taste as my own is a "foreign" concept, because it would be fucking stupid to do so.

Overrated maybe, honestly what isn't at this point?
Shit though? that's really just your dumbass opinion that you should keep to yourself lest you look like a fucking idiot.

>stans
Opinion discarded. Also, part 6 is great and part 7 is overrated as fuck.

Yeah, until the last two fights

There will be a wave of shitposting for a while if they use CG horses (they will) though.

>part 7 is overrated as fuck.
I really don't think it is. It's writing is way above the other parts. It's well liked for a reason

How much of a little bitch do you have to be to get jealous over a manga that's more well liked than your favorite? It's the dumbest shit ever. It's not like you created anything. You're not a mangaka, you don't have a dog in the fight, you're just shitty sad people who can't stand seeing others having fun.
At least aim lower because attacking JoJo the way you few faggots do just comes off as pathetic and frankly obsessive.
You can't let a single thread go by without leaving your dumbass comments in it and hoping to god that somebody will agree with you and say "WOW IM GLAD SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT" and give you a round of applause when that's never gonna happen for you, because JoJo is objectively good and there's nothing you can do about it.

>It's writing is way above the other parts
every part is a 10/10

checked

Attached: 1565473487632.png (480x480, 148K)

>that pic
Reminder that we could've gotten some cowboys vs indians with stands insanity but Araki forgot about it.

There is in JJL

FPBP

godly digits

>I don't care the part ended 20 years ago don't spoil!!1!

I'm starting to see a lot of push back of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure series. While understandable, just know that one must prepare themselves for what's the come with the Part 7 anime adaptation. Here's what's gonna go down. Part 7 begins airing Jojo hype and shitposting reaches a peak for the time. The annoyance of Jojo stans becomes more vocal than ever and then once Part 7 ends withJohnny or Jonathan, the "face" of the Jojo series losing again.All Jojo haters rejoice and rub in the faces of all Jojo fans. This will go on for at least a year and a half after part 7 has finished airing. HOWEVER, those who are up to date with the manga will not feel this sting. They know what's coming next and they couldn't be more excited. What could potentially be one of the greatest anime ever made 'Jojolion'. It's announced, everyone is hyped, Jojo haters try once again to silence the Jojo stans, only this time they won't be able to stop it. Jojo will be in full force once JJL gets an adaptation. It will receive the highest acclaim of any Jojo part that came before it. Anime-only's will have no idea what they're in for. They won't know what they're watching. And once it finishes it will go down in anime history books. That is all.

Attached: Screenshot_20190121-000222_Samsung_Internet.jpg (720x992, 522K)

tfw part 7 doesn't get an anime it gets a live action movie instead

Except Johnny gets a bittersweet ending numnut