JoJo

Why is Jotaro a dick?

Attached: kujoanime.png (350x490, 268K)

The one thing that disappointed me about stardust crusaders was you never get to see why Jotaro calls his mother a dumb bitch or whatever it was. Maybe something was messed up in the tranlsation, I dunno.

He's pretty reasonable, even a bit on the nice side at times. His manga is about saving his mom, he gets pissed off at dio for killing civilians, and he mourns a dog. You got to be a real gigantic loser to think he's a dick.

The thing that disappointed me about SDC is that we never see Jotaro reuniting with his mother. But I guess we got the oraoraoramudamudamudas and other memes so that doesn't matter.

he was trying to protect her from his stand that atm he thought was a ghost

I wish he stayed a dick instead of the cuck he got turned into at part 6

>Mother is white
>Mother behaves like a Japanese woman
>Grandpa hates him because he's Japanese
>Has no friends
>Has no girlfriend
>Probably a bully
>Dad doesn't even appear in the manga (thanks araki)
Seriously what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: jotaro.png (300x300, 191K)

He's not be just dresses like a faggot

He looks cool to me minus the biker hat.
What do you dress like? What does a faggot dress like anyway? What makes that specific look in your mind?
He doesn't even show midriff.

it's kinda funny since of all the characters that dresses like a faggot in Jojo (which there's A LOT) he picked Jotaro lol

Raised by someone who may as well have been a single mother.

Then he would fight right in with the cast of part 6.

I want to know why he looks like he spent 4 solid months in a sauna after he beat DIO

Absent father figure and a pushover mother.

He don't see Jotaro as a bully at all.

So why does he still call her a bitch afterwards?

>What does a faggot dress like anyway?

Bruno’s crew

everyone in part 5 dresses like a faggot tbqh

He didnt always have a stand and was implied to have always been an asshole since before puberty (10 year old strong enough to kick Alessi's ass)

hes autistic user, I thought you would know about that

:/

I hate Araki's style since Part 5.

Everyone is a muscle twink, has clothes that don't make any sense and have the face of a porcelain doll.
The thing I hate the most though, is that he starts giving more and more of his few badass characters lipstick and giant blowjob lips

I much prefer the bodybuilders from Part 1 to early Part 4.

The lipstick is what ruined cool characters Abbachio, Diavolo and Johnny for me

Did Abba have lipstick in the anime?

Purple lipstick

it started in part 4, it just wasn't so blatant there

he's just in his rebellious teenager phase. that's what all that 80's media does to kids around that age. Holly even acknowledges that jotaro has a good heart and he proves it to her. Jotaro wouldn't have even gone on the journey if he was an actual dickhead.