To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator

So, what do you think of this adaptation so far?

Attached: t2n5a97gxeb31.jpg (1024x1200, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18498708
youtube.com/watch?v=VjbWYXGkMZk
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=424334&tags=index ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to drop it but I'm in too deep because I've seen every Raildex anime and I don't want to miss references in future seasons.

An improvement on the source material - which was terrible
So it's mediocre-ish

Attached: 20190817115723.webm (1280x720, 110K)

It has soul, unlike Shitdex 3

It's an average adaptation of a meh manga. Will I remember it next season? Probably not. Especially since there are half a dozen action anime airing currently that all do their job better. But it has its charms, namely the over the top personalities that are continuously colliding with each other. I suppose people can just be satisfied that it isn't leaving a stain on the franchise like Railgun filler or Index 3 did.

Attached: paper.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Index 3 was like they just took a page and shat all over it, it doesnt even have a bar to consider

user, sunk cost fallacy is not a good argument. It's genuine unhealthy retardation.

Not a 100% improvement. The pacing and visuals are better, but the action scenes are actually downgraded. They gutted the scope of the battles, the mecha look like cheap toys instead of the menacing metal gears, censored gore, etc. Arata might suck at a lot of things but his mecha are quite cool so it sucks they didn't do one of his strengths justice. The same will probably happen to the eldritch monster later on.

This.
The weight of the mecha is not all there.
Also I like Arata's tension building too.

I can get behind this. Arata is actually better than the other Toaru artists at making hype looking action scenes.
Reminds me of early Snk where the art was genuinely trash, but the action parts actually felt dynamic and the movements had a lot of weight to them.

I love eldritchshit that Ar\mata draws. Other things tend to be good only because of meme value.

Attached: x1.png (907x1359, 1.18M)

I'll have to disagree. Action scenes in the manga were laughable to me. While they were pretty average barely-animated action so far, the last episode was pretty good and it's pretty much entirely action. I'll agree with the censored gore - that's pretty much objective - and they also didn't have Leader pissing herself. Don't really care about the mecha one way or another, which is part of why I don't really like the manga to begin with I suppose

Attached: wtf i am reading.jpg (250x293, 40K)

Unpopular opinion but I never had any problem with Arata's art and I actually thought the wonky style fit Accelerator's vibe.

Attached: 886.jpg (600x535, 57K)

Why is she so fucking useless. Finally some action scene and she just starts crying like a subchara aaaaaaaaaaaa
What a waste of design

Both Misaka imouto and Yomikawa would've died if not for Esther and even she has her limits, nobody can be broken like Accel, you know.

Attached: esther.jpg (906x1202, 656K)

>nobody can be like accel
Accel can

Arata is an extreme pleb filter. Anyone with a sufficient cluster of neurons can tell that he knows his fundies damn well and is intentionally making everything wonky and silly looking for the sake of contrasting his eldritch tentacle body horror fetish.

Hence why he came to help Esther.

Something being intentionally shit doesn't stop it from being shit

Nigga if the Accel manga was all perfectly round and cute like Railgun it would've been weird as fuck and totally out of place.

Railgun wasn't all that cute when it started

Arata has his good points, but despite the mechs and tentacle shit being somewhat tangent to Accelerator, feels like a bad fit on this manga and Accel as a character. At that point, it might be an issue of plot as much as art.

It is overall an upgrade from the manga but it still suffers from the same boring story.

The biggest issue the manga has by far is its pacing

They fuck, right?

If he doesn't he's gay as hell.

Attached: D9uE8DcU0AA6etb.png large.png (321x515, 79K)

I think the bigger problem are his tools and not the art. Lately it looks like he's drawing with a pen that's running out of ink. Before his lines didn't look like that and it looked a lot better.

Estelle is so cute. I wish I looked like her.

You loaf Arata draws digital

Accel "no way fag"s Rosenbaum, regrets immediately.
Sasuga №1 Fan.

Attached: 1564150843631.jpg (870x1248, 200K)

That wasn't even a real "no way fag" it was a tsundere act that she failed to pick up on.

Attached: 23.jpg (1739x1248, 290K)

I kinda wish people would die in this series, Accel is supposed to be soooo edgy but he didn't even kill a single Scavenger.
How are you an evil "villain" if you don't even kill people.
There's no real stakes, I guess the faceless mooks got mowed down but who cares about them?

Autism x Autism is hard if both parties are on the "good" side.
>tfw no "Be Patients I haves Autisms" for Jewstenbaum

Attached: 1564156363129.jpg (1350x990, 123K)

That makes it even weirder if true. His lines don't look digital at all, they have that distinct look of a blob of ink touching the paper before the rest of the line is dry (if you've ever used a bic pen you might know what that's like). It's his line work that makes it looks amateurish because of this, not his drawing skill.

It has made me want to embrace the Jewish faith.

Attached: 1564191806090.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Theoretically speaking, shouldn't autism x autism cancel each other out?

Attached: 1566037804801.png (375x413, 87K)

But two characters are already dead so far.

It's especially weird because Accel killed people pretty often in his villain phase. I assume it's just because they're girls and Arata/Fuyukawa wanted to reuse them

>How are you an evil "villain" if you don't even kill people.
Fucking third-string thug.
A true 1st-class villain does things like save children, prevent casualties, heal the wounded, and defend the planet.

You mean the appeal of Accel killing Hound Dogs is the major appeal of his character pre NT and in the anime? Not acting like a generic harem protagonist who doesn't use his power properly?

Accel is the biggest tsundere in case it wasnt obvious enough

It depends.

Attached: 1538956210313.jpg (500x707, 78K)

It takes time. The process is very slow.

Sounds kinda like a HEERO to me
I didn't know he had a fetish for girls who piss themselves

After T virus injection Accel's guts restarted. He was not quite there before the second dose was applied but Accel won’t be squashing mooks if there is another way; albino is stronk enough to intimidate or just wave off pretty much anyone.

Attached: 1554351291341.jpg (825x559, 94K)

>he won't be squashing mooks if there is another way
I bet you give good head.

Their sex would be an absolute fucking mess.
A cute mess

This.

Attached: 1555793807357.jpg (3146x6140, 1.71M)

So like correct me if I'm retarded but couldn't you just EMP Accelerator's battery and he'd be fucked? Like he can control vectors to stop a direct attack, sure, but if you completely cut off his radio signal he should be fucked since even a momentary interruption would deprive him of the ability to change vectors and force a reconnection. Once he loses signal it's gg since as we saw when he tried to charge his battery he's barely capable of basic motor functions without it in passive mode.

That's what the skill-out guy did at the end of season 2 using a chaff explosion, but Accel got out of it via plot armor

Post the op color images

This one?

Attached: 1564754266135.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

It would be just constant autistic misunderstandings because Esther is oblivious to anything regarding sex and Accel is a massive tsundere, yes.

Attached: Cd6pXQyUMAAZxOb.jpg large.jpg (560x700, 90K)

>Leader is yellow cause she pisses herself
deepest lore

Attached: 10.jpg (1080x1536, 208K)

Attached: 1532395798719.png (1000x723, 643K)

>that one time Touma mind fucked a poor shota boy into submission
Awaki would have been so jealous.

Attached: 1542980899392.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

He has access to wings without any battery or connection.

Yes, his mom slaughtering throughout OT is very heroic.

At this point in the story, yes

I'm happy that the shitty brats got what was coming to them.

Yeah and the sisters/estelle one

Black and White wings only. Platinum wings / Clonoth Accelerator is network dependant and therefore battery locked.

I gotta agree with the stuff earlier in the thread about Arata's action being pretty strong. Pic related is a really good page and there's a lot of stuff like it. He just sucks at keeping a consistent sense of space in the large scale, everything devolves into a fight on a big flat featureless grid. His mecha look cool but I think he's better at actually drawing people vs. people. I also don't like some of his representations of Accel's power, mainly the energy balls thing.

Too dumb to attach the page, my bad.

Attached: x4.png (2211x1600, 1.01M)

Attached: To.Aru.Majutsu.no.Index.full.1520772.jpg (850x955, 272K)

I like it so far. Then again, I purposefully never read the manga

Based and Accelpilled.

why is accelerator so manly?

Nice man hips on Seike keep in mind that Arata gives everyone childbearing hips

>translaotr

boob too big

>too big
No such thing.

Attached: Tranquility Happiness Peace .png (525x511, 315K)

Bit hard to say Arata gives everyone hips when the other girl right next to her has pretty much the same hips

>keep in mind that Arata gives everyone childbearing hips
>Yakumaru literally has no hips on that exact same page
nice try

Its the clothes

Hime from the current arc has man shoulders despite actually being a girl.

Attached: Hime.jpg (1080x1520, 616K)

>despite actually being a girl.
(x) doubt

god I wish I had an Oriana gf like Touma does

>current arc
This shit is still going?
holy fuck

Yeah, coming to a head now. Accelerator has left the hospital and is in the bad guy's hideout. It's still only 19 chapters so far though, Esther's arc was 36.

Imagine getting used to Esther's laid-backness and then having to tolerate this thing.

Post more Khazar Milkers.

After LO's spam this is nothing.

Attached: 1539555505765.jpg (1280x1881, 558K)

There's also another girl but neither of them interact with Accelerator much. Neither are as likeable as Esther either, which is probably why a lot of people seem to have fallen off reading this arc.

Attached: notkizunaai.png (1080x1552, 1.07M)

Attached: inject index.jpg (400x400, 106K)

Mikoto should put a bullet between her eyes

Attached: 1542979247627.jpg (447x635, 71K)

eyepatches are good

I wonder if we'll ever get any new lewds of Lucia.

That's exactly why I stopped reading.
Esther and Accel's dynamic was great.

I bet China shitting on Kizuna Ai doesn't help.

I fell off because I was waiting for it to get better and it never did. Doesn't help that Arata seems to have actively regressed on, rather than improved his art and pacing issues.

i watched Index 1 & 2 and Railgun 1 & 2 in like 3 or 4 days, but for some reason Index3 was unbearable to watch after 3 episodes
should i pick this up? or should i watch index 3 first? why is index so shit as a character?

Attached: 1447808708466.png (574x409, 253K)

AAA tried.

Attached: 1563719061004.jpg (1044x584, 108K)

>but for some reason Index3 was unbearable
Bad sound directing and jarring visuals, like everything Terra does. Just read the novels instead.
Accelerator manga wasn't too great, and though the anime is fucking some things up, if nothing else, it looks better.
>why is index so shit as a character
petzoned. Beyond the first two volumes, she gets increasingly worse as Kamachi couldn't think of anything good to do with her. Touma's amnesia did not help.

She satisfies my shoulder fetish

This is what spic scan teams really are.

Index 3 is 9 novels when the other season were like 6 at most

the AAA was only trying to protect Mikoto

Index 2 was like 7.5

what does that mean? i should watch it then?

It means its rushed as shit

>should i pick this up?
You do not need to watch Index 3 to watch Accel.
>why is index so shit as a character?
Headcrab is simply shit; get used to it.

Attached: I’m Here Forever~.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Which is probably why its Skill Out and 0930 arcs were such a fucking mess. But they probably pulled in a lot of fans with edge so there is that.

AAA was hammering down on Pen with everything it had and Pen is a self-defense system to begin with; self-destruction too but hey.
Without Aleister’s REEEE AAA is rather weak in comparison to Pen's leftovers.
If Crab had her walking church AAA would be utterly outclassed.
Wounds Misaki had seem to be from AAA’s collateral flak, if anything form Crab landed on her she would be dunzo on the spot.

Attached: 1554131876838.png (210x281, 101K)

Accel's more visually consistent than Index III was and the plot makes more sense, might as well give it a shot. No need to bother with Index III, start the novels if you're interested or force your way through it if/when they announce a fourth season. Assuming there are signs that indicate they've learned some lessons from Index III, that is. If they try and fit another 9 volumes in it'll be a wash again.

I think the thing with Index II was you couldn't necessarily tell how much of a mess it was compared to the novels as a casual viewer, while in Index III the mask slips basically immediately.

>Stiyl is able to defeat PenDex
>Mikoto isn't

When will she ever recover

Attached: shit.png (795x720, 300K)

Stiyl had a good idea what he was trying to tackle.
AAA was hammering down a perfect wall in a manner of autistic AI, it did not lose, but it couldn’t win.

Attached: Go home, you lame magician!.png (1719x960, 2.81M)

If one day this anime gets S2, I hope they do a time skip and base it on later NT volumes, with Board Chairman Accelerator. The current arc of the manga is not worth it.

thanks frens, i will pick this up
see you

Attached: 1555283138344.png (456x570, 60K)

The anime is based on a manga my dude, Season 2 will be about about cannibals and esper juice.

so u made it trough index 2 and 3 ??? acc is better for the fact that there is no church subplot every few episodes that moves slow as shit and when its done noting changes

>The current arc of the manga is not worth it.
How many of your niggers can actually read?

Sorry bro, I only half read your post and assumed you were an idiot. My bad.

KamijouChannel

Attached: 74345646_p0.png (840x1176, 382K)

Anyone have the other images of big Kuroko?

Attached: 8504ff1448a652073141fff632e261489138ad63.jpg (1978x3508, 466K)

>103k views, sasauga Headcrab
>implying network won’t spam the living shit out of that channel

Attached: 1549221535922.jpg (1777x997, 179K)

Attached: 74345646_p1.png (840x1176, 373K)

>Misakas all have the same amount of likes except the harlot that got a pendant

Attached: 1549678149617.png (963x995, 41K)

>they hate us cuz they ain't us
>t. pendant-chan

>10032 dabs on the original
>10032 dabs on the network
Degenerate Imoto is unstoppable.

Attached: 10032 getting comfy.jpg (1600x900, 125K)

What I think? FUCK YOU, that's what I think. It's sucks. It started off as tolerable and now look at it. Why the fuck did Accelerator show up at that tard-off scene? Why the fuck did he help the blond whore and the corpse slut? Pathetic, it's not in his character and the entire premise of the show is random horseshit.
A character doing a 180°, where he starts off as a cynical dick who doesn't care for what's going on in his own hospital room to some hero fuck who randomly drops on a scene god knows where, to interfere with shit he doesn't even know the real reasons to, is sickening.

and that's not even the worse part. Then the stupid kids start having an epiphany character instroduction moment where they suck Accels balls, describe his silver hair and entire person as if he were some God. We already knwo him, not need to lame introductions. Shove this show up your ass OP.

Get shit on.

Attached: 1552600003452.jpg (415x500, 75K)

Don't you mean shat on? You can go get group fucked faggot.

>This user is underage

Anime-only but I am greatly enjoying it, probably way more than the others raildex adaptations, and it keeps subverting my expectations for the better
>hot girl gets killed and corpse used as fodder for enemy machine, think to myself it's such a waste
>gets resurrected, joins the team becoming pretty much the series' Astarte that runs around naked
>jew necromancer is actually best girl by all metrics and not a pushover
>lots of Anti-Skill oneesan with her godly hair length
>Accel gets to dick-wave around, getting bitches wet in more than one sense
>The trap got turned into a 10/10 black haired beauty
I went in expecting some soulless cashgrab and now I look forward to more.
Too bad Esther and Adonai are guaranteed to be put in a bus and never seen again since they are not in the novels.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.32_[2019.08.17_19.00.05].jpg (1280x720, 437K)

>beeing this new

Attached: 1563533393517.png (375x375, 121K)

Your shit taste should be bannable.

>Too bad Esther and Adonai are guaranteed to be put in a bus and never seen again since they are not in the novels.
Wait for the idol accel adaptation

>Number 1 fan keeping the thisty Tokiwadai whores away while talking about what a real first-rate fan is like
>Gets his account hijacked by LO

Attached: 74345646_p3.png (840x1176, 352K)

>doing 180
Its almost like that was the point of his character

>the trap
>animeonly
[X] doubt

HP is a Tokiwadai whore now?

>Implying you can't figure out Seike is a trap by having been on the threads for longer than a day
You guys *constantly* talk about it.

Attached: 1554989500813.png (900x810, 573K)

>Jew has green eyes
>Jew's family name is ROSENthal

Attached: 1564149107404.jpg (586x398, 36K)

Reminder that Tokiwadai is Rosencrucian territory

It's a different shade of green than everyone else has. Arata probably just wasn't told.

Attached: 1552927827005.jpg (882x1024, 71K)

Attached: 1541351542416.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

The 180° only makes sence with LO or even with any of the sisters. But not some two bitches he doesn't know and has no reason to trask down and help. Not to mention on of them is already dead and the other one is a bullshit manipulative freak whore with questionable motives. It wasn't believeable and it was out of character.

Is she german?

Its almost like a clone was kidnapped

Did you miss the part where Esther mentioned that LO was in danger?

Actual Chink Jew.
No joke.

Attached: 1552847001772.png (460x436, 299K)

No fag, LO being in danger doesn't make Esther, was it, liable for saving or even giving a shit about. If he helps her ass while she's in the vicinity, in his room or the parkinglot it makes sence, but tracking her slut ass god knows where randomly, not even knowing she's in a pinch is unbelievable and idiotic. He doesn't need Ester to protect LO, once he found out the kids in danger he couldn't care less for the blonde slut.
Nigger, he didn't know that, or are you telling me I missed something?

Can user explain why does this manly man need breasts this big, hips this wide and thighs this thick?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.22_[2019.08.17_19.46.54].jpg (1280x720, 329K)

Based BLAU giving his bro views.

>and the other one is a bullshit manipulative freak whore with questionable motives
kek Jew is a salt generator, sorry clone fag but Jew was the first one who made Accel's peepee tingle.

Attached: Pillow'd.webm (1280x720, 674K)

You missed the clone telling him that

> Nigger, he didn't know that,
He was literally told about that. I guess other clones triangulated her position and told him that too.

>are you telling me I missed something?
Speedwatchers, everyone.

So you're telling me he somehow tracked them down because she gave him a boner and he likes her? Don't wanna rain on your parade but that would actually go into the category of "making sence" and since that's not the case, him randomly droping on their scene still doesn't make sence and qualifies as random shit.

>I guess
Yes, that's exactly my point. Keep guessing because that shit was random as fuck.

I'm pretty sure this user is an assravaged lolifag.

If their minds connected via radio-signals it's very easy to track any of them down. I was more curious that they can actually hide data from LO.

Speaking of random, how did Accel find Awaki?

Considering Awaki was just walking down the middle of a street it's not like she was hard to find. She had also just finished teleporting a giant chunk of building from her freak out as I recall. Just look to the sky.

>bullshit manipulative freak whore
Towards the Jew who managed to tank Accel's villain autism and notice good parts behind it with a single glance.
user's chair is burning down,
Burning down, burning down.

Attached: 1564178420431.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

She was also the first one to make him spill spaghetti

Attached: Accel_Manga.jpg (580x865, 427K)

Does anyone have a translation or do I need to request one in /wsr/?

It's missing this page if you're going to ask for translations

Attached: 74345646_p2.png (840x1176, 339K)

Considering
>number one fan
Are the people who disliked it still alive?

She already knows about him and LO and came specifically to find them right?
She might have heard about his heel faced turn already.

>asking for someone to straight out translate four pages
I was gonna post the first one, hope someone does it, give it a week, give context and ask for someone to translate the second, etc, then join it all up and post here.

Jewstenbaum isnt an evil mastermind, user.
She literally rushed through Accel's room because she thought LO would be in there, not him.

Leader far cuter than I could possibly imagine. She was always cute but the anime took it to a new level. Especially with the sentai poses.

Attached: 1519092488007.png (482x673, 512K)

She is edgy komoe with that color palette

The Platinum wings aren't related to the network or clonoth either though as shown in NTR22 when he pulled the wings out before Qliphah connected him to the clonoth.

Yeah, i thought the platinum wings were because he crossed the abyss

Is Touma a believer of the Gekota?

Bros...

Attached: succubus.jpg (1646x856, 411K)

I wanna watch it but I havent bothered to start Index III yet.
Do I have to? I kinda dont wanna miss something that happens in there if it gets referenced in Acc

Attached: D_LaoXQUIAATWZo.jpg (640x800, 125K)

yikes

Index 3 is shit and Accel happens before Index 2 anyway

The other comment is Tsuchi

No, Accel takes place between S1 and S2.

>Touma wasting valuable money on crane games

That user is trying to grasp the final straws.
Jew is too scary to compete with on even ground.
Being this butblasted even when LO has the ultimate "cannot be removed from MC period" advantage.
Enjoy the free salt and coal while Jew is still serving.

Attached: Powerlevelsarenotevenclose.webm (1042x718, 848K)

Railgun SS3 could fill a whole season if animated

Maybe Mikoto is making him and that anguish on his face is from the wasted money.
Touma has hot dog ptsd.

>Index 3 is shit
So I have heard, thats why I asked because I had serious issues with Index 2 already
>Accel takes place between S1 and S2.
Splendid.

Attached: [NoobSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S OVA (720p Blu-ray 8bit AAC) mpv[00.04.35.400].jpg (1280x720, 123K)

He is wasting money on his gf you mean

His gekota friend?

He’s not like Kanzaki.

When was the last time Touma said fukou da? Not counting KnT.

Touma x Junko

What's more is that she's so likable you barely see any hate for her because she's literally the nicest girl Accel ever met.

Attached: s4e7285u1wn21.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

I love Leader so much

Attached: mother and her cubs.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

I assumed that was because of how bland she was rather than how likeable. It's kind of like how you never see any hate for Itsuwa, I often forget they're even characters whenever one of their autistic waifufags isn't mentioning them.

>bland
She was created to fit Accel's backstory all down to her connection with death and the fact that her naivety and abilities were used for purposes of war.

Was my post hard to understand in some way?

Depends on what you were trying to say, user.

How nice of Touma to win his girlfriend Accelerator's daughter a gift.

Attached: leedah.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

My sides, looks like a fucking beer belly

Based prego autist.

Is Squid now officially Accelerator's under-stander?

Attached: TrapLordAccelerator.jpg (1199x847, 159K)

NT12 I'm pretty sure.

Attached: erfyq2odv3631.jpg (638x1024, 56K)

NT20 right after the Orsola fight.

From NT22:
>“Misaka will praise you for this /return. It feels good /return. But just this once, okay /escape? Hurry up and get it over with /return. Misaka wants to smugly strike back against that person who obliterated Kamijou-chan as much as you do /return. And that’s well worth temporarily lending you some power /return.”

>Accelerator silently reached for his choker’s switch.

>He only had to flick it with his finger.

>What burst from his back was not black or white.

>It was a pale and nearly transparent platinum.

>Those wings were nearly as colorful as Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass’s, so the world around them seemed to fade into the past.

Tell me that the red dead girl is a long term character. I like her alot.

Just hound dog and Amata which was him going nuclear due to LO being dragged into Aleister's plab. He didn't even kill the *teleports behind u* guy in battle royale.

She's dead user, but we get a better zombie latter on

Scavengers move to Railgun as side characters later on but probably not until s4

>red dead girl
>Scavenger

No? The paneling is ass, the line weight is all over the place in some chapters and non-existent in others, and he tones and shades like an amateur, and the least is said about his poor attempts at choreography, the better. What exactly are the fundaments he's supposed to be good at, then?

I demand more Touma in the Accel anime.

At best you will get one snippet of his well chewed head with a menacing aura.

Attached: Headcrab's bite marks.png (437x445, 38K)

You've been filtered, pleb.

Attached: w18.jpg (912x875, 553K)

I can understand purposefully wonky choreography and art, but something about bad panelling on purpose rubs me the wrong way. Tell me more.

Komoe is so cute this season

Attached: 192022223.jpg (1320x737, 617K)

Too bad it was contradicted in the very next volume.

I don't think that proves or disproves it

Leaving someone to bleed to death is killing them.

Terrorist Komoe.

Except he probably never died knowing Kamachi

I've been meaning to ask. What is Houtou? Her name? It sounds like Katou or Hatou though.

That is the name of the soul that's controlling the girl's corpse

Accelerator sucks

Attached: 1538737767330.png (266x1200, 178K)

(A2 paper size) 2020 calendar soon

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g6306ajqpij21kw146ds4.jpg (2048x1446, 438K)

I'd use that calendar every February

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 83K)

So revive the Hound Dogs also.

The official site spells her name Huotou (and that's what we've been using for years), but for some reason Esther's seiyuu is pronouncing it differently.

Attached: BI2KGij.jpg (2126x1695, 404K)

Attached: ECN973NUwAAW8gK.jpg (680x383, 38K)

Attached: ECN98WbVAAA9O4n.jpg (300x169, 8K)

Who would be the understander of the other level 5s?

Attached: ECLl8gCU0AIvhPL.png (650x680, 237K)

Can anyone understand the incomprehensible? The Eldritch truth is for an esoteric sort, and not the kind of company that would be willing to do so.

Attached: KreepyKakine.png (722x1176, 836K)

Attached: 20190817224645.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Attached: fukiyose collage.jpg (2076x3906, 3.48M)

Good Lord

Attached: Awaki.jpg (640x800, 128K)

The superior forehead interjects

Attached: sera.jpg (861x450, 146K)

Accelerator will lose to this guy soon. Kakine will wipe the floor with him

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

Post more Esther please

It is not even necessary to quote anything anymore to support the fact the network is the main source of Accel's power. The author does not need to tell it all the time because it is assumed that the reader already knows. If going through the abyss really helped him acquire a power of his own, he would not even need his choker anymore.

not only off by one,but off by two?

All the false souls Esther's family uses and the robots have Chinese names, but they're read/pronounced differently in Japanese. It's why she and Hishigata also pronounce "Qiongqi" as "Kyuki."

The first manifestation of his wings was when he was cut off completely from network support, so yes, saying his power isn't his anymore would require a stated retcon. Besides, whether or not the platinum wings are the result of his crossing the abyss, 545 is constantly needed to give the clonoth form and function.

I thought it was Seike from the thumbnail
I was dissapointed

I was disappointed with trap Seike too. Gay, while reverse traps are justice.

Good direction and pacing for mediocre source material. I feel like pounding my forehead into a wall every time I think of how this production team could have worked on Index III instead

Only 12 episodes and it's a manga adaptation, it's a completely different story.

Nagai had no problem making his dozen fillershit episodes look great with no manga. Not having drawings is no excuse for your work looking like cancer. The adapted material had been out for like a decade anyways, it was a rush job by an incompetent director barely cognizant of the intricacies of the LNs no matter how you look at it. I have no fucking idea how he keeps getting work.

How did they show the forced drowning scene? Was it even more fucked up than the manga?

Fuck I didn't know it was already out. I'll watch anything that gives me more Accel/LO interactions.
Do I need to watch S3 first to know what's going on?

Index 3 is rushed shit and this takes place before Season 2

They didn't.

They added some flashbacks for Hasami to explain why she attempted suicide plus the obvious sound effects of someone being forcibly drowned, so yeah it was more fucked up in the anime.
You only need to have seen season 1.

Yeah, it was more fucked up

What would Estelle and 545 talk about if givin the opportunity?

Attached: 1555181193385.png (588x718, 306K)

What hole they prefer Accel's baby batter in.

Estelle can have Accelerator's babies, and Accelerator can have 545's babies! It's perfect!

Attached: 1563689295366.jpg (853x1280, 176K)

Attached: 1522884091238.jpg (416x600, 183K)

>They added some flashbacks for Hasami to explain why she attempted suicide plus the obvious sound effects of someone being forcibly drowned, so yeah it was more fucked up in the anime.

I don't know. Showing her panic and despair as the oxygen mask started pumping water into her seemed more disturbing than just a flashback/sound effects.

why does kamachi hate Gunha so much?
I need more of him

What level is Yakumaru and whats her ability?

545 has no horn

No level was given.

Attached: x2.png (1080x1550, 609K)

>I was more curious that they can actually hide data from LO.
Each of the clones are just local copies of Will and each of them gets updated whenever new information is available. That is why she refers to them as her terminals and says that she is the same as each and everyone of them. Will decides which unit can have access to what. LO and the other clones does not mind it because Will is basically them. They refer to her as MISAKA and they all identify themselves with her.

>no ass at all
Good Lord indeed. Put her out of her misery.

Nips always handing out balloon tits but never giving anyone an ass. Except the movie, Shutaura's ass is still the best in the series.

>Shutaura's ass is still the best in the series.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you here.

Attached: 1510262305777.jpg (699x442, 25K)

>handing out balloon tits

Attached: 1562874739975.png (724x1957, 1.23M)

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Movie_-_Endymion_no_Kiseki_v2_[BD][h264-1080p_FLAC][8E168446].mkv (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Even Oriana took a hit

Attached: 1544785758620.jpg (1334x750, 110K)

Fight me m8.

Attached: sq1.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Attached: sq2.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Attached: sq3.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Alright, you win.

JC can do great butts when they try

Attached: heavy-object-ep-15-img-24-stitch.jpg (1439x1487, 180K)

Attached: 76193950_p0.jpg (1884x827, 1.32M)

FLAT
FLAAAT

Neither does Accel

Only intellectuals can become Accel's understander. Squid is an air head. She can't even comprehend what Will was saying to her. Squid just dropped everything that was said to her and just used her primal instinct to conclude that Will was an ally.

Fat

Attached: heavy-object-ep-12-img-27-stitch.jpg (1552x1599, 284K)

Don't worry he will get a spin off someday. I mean 3 Level 5 already have one, what one more

Touma will end up with a normal high school girl you can find anywhere

Kuroko, because she can teleport anywhere.

it's shit and all of the villains is one dimensional autist, but at least i can see accelerator kick some bitch's ass

>he was cut off completely from network support,
It was low on power but he still have it with him. The Misaka network are electromancers and LO was also near that scene. They could easily just increased their transmit power to squeeze out what is left on his batteries. Whatever kind of special battery it is, it is just normal electricity.

Also, Hyouka was able to have a power up even if she does not have a device. Aiwass stressed out that you only need to align with the network's will to them to help you. The physical unit does not need to be aware themselves. Will is always aware and she said that she is always with Accel. She could have easily gave him a power up through the choker or probably even bypassed the choker entirely. Accel was in danger and would have been killed by Amata so she could not just stand there doing nothing. For all we know, Will is physically always with him but is not visible just like Hyouka.

>the result of his crossing the abyss
It gave him nothing permanent or direct. Squid & Will are the ones doing the conversion for him. That is why Squid said that he should just do whatever he usually does and they would be the one taking care of the back end.

I’m so depressed right now guys. I got into an argument and now I’m probably going to end up breaking up because I’m “always on my phone” and it’s because I was at a stupid party where I didn’t even know anybody and my boyfriend was talking to everybody else and just leaving me by myself. I’m probably going to get into trouble for crying to you guys here but at this point I’m so sad inside and I feel like such a loser that I don’t even care. I really like this place and I like you all despite how I am here sometimes. I just feel like a socially awkward outcast who can’t even make basic conversations with normal people and it actually hurts so bad. I can’t tell stories because my life has been so sheltered that nothing entertaining ever happens to me. I can’t be interesting to anybody beyond surface level and any time I try I just can’t think of anything to say. I just wish I was as brave as I was here in real life. I can talk to you guys but I’m just a weakening and quiet person irl.

Attached: DFC091C1-D110-4966-9F3F-0FC7BBBEC30F.jpg (450x450, 51K)

My entire life feels like a waste. Like, how do people even make conversations so easily anyways. It’s like people just don’t care about how others see them or they are strong enough to protect themselves if somebody tries to hurt them if they say something wrong.

Couples fight all the time, you need to chill the fuck out

The problem with me is if I even get called out for anything irl I just freeze up and start having a panic attack to the point where it feels like I’m going to faint so it’s impossible to defend myself because I’ll just get too weak and fall on the floor and look stupid in front of everybody.

>boyfriend
Dilate tranny

I just hate it. I’m tired of being the way I am and I know you guys for sure don’t care but I have nobody else to tell these things to. Just being able to tell somebody how I feel is a huge relief for me.

If you can't even tell your boyfriend this then you need to seek out new friends. You should get involved in social situations where you're not required to interact right away, and then work your way up from there. Try volunteering, going to green parks, and reward yourself with some things you enjoy that require going out

I just can’t. I’ve tried talking to people but I just can’t think of anything to say. I’m not joking when I say I have no personality. All the interesting people I see having conversations are usually telling stories but I have no fun stories to ever tell and when I start telling a story anyways I can tell that people are looking for an excuse to talk about something else or leave entirely. I’m just nothing on the inside. All I do is draw on my phone and listen to asmr videos and creepypasta stories. That’s literally me.

It’s so pathetic but it is. I don’t even know how to talk with people. I’ve always just listened to their stories while adding little remarks of my own here and there. I can’t deal with people. Being at that party today was legitimately scary for me. I didn’t feel safe and I felt like everybody was having fun and just watching me sit down and saying hi out of pity because I looked so miserable and pathetic by myself.

Is this MP

You should talk about things that are interesting to you, not what you expect other people will like to hear. You have to find people who have similar interests and that's why volunteering or taking a class or something like that can help make that easier. I don't have any stories either but I still talk about things that I enjoy doing. Talk about your goals, aspirations, and hobbies

What was your first clue

Attached: 1298090850271.jpg (1280x1440, 555K)

run on sentences

Does anyone actually believe she has a boyfriend

You’re right and I know you are but I just struggle. I’m going to try and talk to people on cam and see if that helps to talk to strangers. I’m just at that point where I feel like I have to do something because I can’t take this anymore.

I just want to be interesting at parties and gatherings. I want people to want to come up to me and talk with me. Whenever I see somebody talking to a group and telling a story and holding everybody’s attention and being loud and laughing it looks so fun but for some reason I just get legitimately sick whenever I ever try talking to somebody and I can’t think of anything to say.

Not even an insult but if you're actually telling the truth, then dealing with social anxiety can be helped through a therapist and such.

I never understood how people can just talk and talk and NEVER run out of things to say. They just tell stories and stories and fill the empty space with jokes and it’s so weird how they just do that with absolutely no problem and I can’t even hold a damn conversation with a single person for more than ten seconds without coming off as a complete idiot who can’t even finish a story I started telling in the first place because I CANT focus! All that because I just start shaking and getting scared for absolutely no reason!

I can relate and everything but this isn't your personal blog.

I can’t even talk on the phone! I have to write down exactly what I’m going to say and write answers to questions they might ask me in my head and write down how I’d answer those questions before I even make the call and even still I almost never make calls for things I need. I’ll just ask my mom if she could do it.

So how am I going to call a therapist. I’d have to tell my mom to do it and then she’d probably just say I’m being over dramatic.

You can't expect other people to like you if you don't like yourself first. Do that and be confident. Don't try to be a people pleaser and just want people to like you for no reason. You're talking an awful lot right now aren't you? You can probably rant for hours about this topic and not run out of things to say, because you have a lot of feelings about it. This topic right here could be something you discuss about with someone else. Find those same strong feelings for the things you enjoy in life, and even the things you don't enjoy.

>MP randomly having a mental breakdown in an Accel thread
You know there's a whole board for this shit right fag?

Why not plan out what you want to say like you're saying but towards the therapist?

I'm pretty sure of all people, a therapist is going to understand you getting nervous. You can even bring that up, and also write down your issue so they know.

Pretty much. They're here for that and there's medicine for such anxiety and helps a ton.

I knew you’d cheer me up a little. Sorry for bothering you but I just had to say it somewhere and you all here are family to me in a way even though that sounds over dramatic itself. I’m just glad I have somewhere like this to come to every once in a while.

I’m going to go anyways. I just wanted to rant.

These threads hit some pretty bad lows so this isn't even that bad.

>they also didn't have Leader pissing herself
Dropped. Only reason to deal with the chunni edginess of OG accel is to laugh at the absurd combination of
>an edgy onepunchman who's also a pedo who like making girls piss themselves in a realistic dark Machiavellian world
Anime can't capure the same cruel dark edginess and doesn't even have the piss so what is there to it? It's just Railgun with shitter art and no theme/direction.

You're projecting your fetishes onto Accel
Just go read some doujins and spare everyone the tirade

>>an edgy onepunchman who's also a pedo who like making girls piss themselves in a realistic dark Machiavellian world
Accelfags are so fucking cringe

Funnily enough it's a side story on Index IF, but he's actually pretty good at it

Tell me more

Mikoto is in despair because she can't get a gekota plushie from a crane game (analog), then Touma see her and offers to help, until finally he gets it.

There must be repercussion from getting it, right?

The first arc took 5 years to finish.

Level 5 Cutie

>Fire Force gets god tier Sakuga and one of the best Bones regular in the animation team (Miwa).
>Kimetsu gets Ufotable visuals and occasional great Sakuga.
>Vinland gets god tier directing and overall impressive production value.
>Black Clover finally get the Boruto animators and their occasional god tier episodes.
>Type Moon can get anything with their billion dollar budget. They even got Motion Picture Mode IG to animate their shit.
>Accel only gets praise for not being as shit as Index III.
I want off JC Staff. I want more competent staff members and animators? Accel is a step up, but it's only slightly better. Living off Nagai saving the franchise isn't healthy either since he hates the edgy/chuuni parts of Kamachi's writing.
This franchise needs a studio change if JC can't bring in the necessary talent.

You and I both know that's never going to happen.

Accel's director should do NT instead of Nishikori

Attached: Kakinefremea1.jpg (600x783, 161K)

Attached: Kakinefremea2.jpg (1322x1835, 591K)

Attached: maid saiai.jpg (768x1024, 375K)

Railgun 3 been delayed til fall 2020

Based

You do know this was literally disproved in the very next volume, don't you?

The fact that Index III was a faithful adaptation of the novels tells us nothing more than that they were bad novels and/or not suited for anime adaptation. The studio probably encountered this issue, thus the slight ten year delay?

Isn't he unable to activate the wings at will though?

>shit animation
>inconsitency
>paper slut not lewd enough

If Esther appears on the novels during the Rosen arc stuff I'll have to scream Kamachi again.

Post that one edited Naru pic, you know the one.

While Rosenthal is an ashkenazi surname, no, she isn't. She's a chink jew that looks ashkenazi.

Attached: pervert.png (366x324, 35K)

It was edited a bunch of times.

What is it user-kun, too scared to post it yourself?
What a miserable limp dicked faggotnigger (YOU) are.

Attached: 1564195091576.png (580x674, 245K)

I wonder what happened to Touma's porn collection.

Absorbed by Index's brain.
It'll come in handy later.

Attached: 7.jpg (1182x1523, 436K)

Attached: dreams.jpg (1191x1168, 174K)

Naru deserves to be raped.

this show is only good for ryona

Attached: frenda sip 2.jpg (226x234, 26K)

With your half inch weiner?
Buahahaha, well I guess tickling might pass as a sexual act for some anons.

Attached: 1565325414737.jpg (1334x750, 103K)

>roleplaying
Yikes.

>frenda sip 2.jpg
What does a Frendan sip mean?

Yep

Attached: file.png (1322x736, 1.13M)

Aleister had it backed up in the windowless building, but then the thing went to space.

based

>NT9
>Othinus finds a “high school boy's treasure stash”
>Attempts to use it for humiliation purposes and opens it up
>"Big breasted Dorm Manager Onee-san Paradise!"
>Girl on the cover has long blond hair; eye patch and is wearing a zigzag pattern swimsuit
>BSOD
Odin recreated the world, so there might be no stash, or it might be modified. Honestly there might not even be one at this point. But he does have some images of Crab on his phone.

Attached: 1563685462658.png (1015x1600, 434K)

strawpoll.me/18498708

>angry at Touma for assuming that he was thinking lewd thought about her
>while she is wearing her smelly oversized shirt without anything under it while sleeping on his bed
>get angry at Touma when he denies it
What's her fucking problem?

Headcrab needs to come up with reasons to feed on his scalp or she'll starve.

Generic LN 'romcom'

Attached: index-crying.png (383x439, 89K)

>no "Komoe did it"
Komoe hard carried his naughty boy's ass every single time.
Shit poll, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: 1564700056264.jpg (800x1162, 222K)

>Extra credit projects with Kihara-san

>Extra credit projects with Kihara-san
>implying
That can pass as solo masturbation in a dark corner unless you directly mention Komoe.

Attached: Onii-san.png (230x199, 44K)

>cross shaped rose
What if we see a Rosencross agent in AB?

Attached: file.png (518x534, 287K)

Being female.

>angry at Touma for assuming that he was NOT thinking lewd thought about her
You missed the key part there.
She wanted him to be a bit lewd about it, in the scene before Crab is surprisingly chill about him crawling over her.
After all she was wearing only his shirt and sleeping on his bed leaving a part of it open for him.
Headcrab does not specifically deny him if they are in private; its Touma who never makes any advances on her.
IT's situation is a clear example of how Crab rolls over.

Attached: x7.png (1015x1600, 569K)

>Mikoto has huge guns machines + lightning
>cant dodge for shit

>Touma is the dodge master
>only a fist and the occasional nuke button

Clearly they must fuse and 1cc the Rosencross

I really wish we got to see extra credit projects with Kihara-san, tho.
>Touma walking Noukan for grades

>implying Yuiitsu would share her fun time
>implying Everyone's Onii-san is not THE Kihara

Attached: 1565193837098.png (478x636, 197K)

In a different time and place where the dog didn't get mauled, she might have.

>in battle royale
but that's like a month after the events of this, no? so how does it help explain his transition from ultra edgelord mass murderer to goodie two shoes chuuni lolicon?

0930 changed him.But even back during volume 8 Accel didn't kill, so I guess if you're a named character you're just safe

No because the Hound Dog aren't problem children. They were adults who made a choice.

He's only primarily went after adults who had legitimate malicious intent and targeted LO or his well being and knew it.

Like it's not hard to see certain decisions that shape his character and why his edgelord phase is kind of a mask.

That’s what you call a rose?

But this show is before 0930??

Read the rest of his post.

He casually murders whole hosts of random jobbers in throwaway scenes back in Index I and II, though. Or is it implied that all the broken, mangled bodies in pools of blood survive the encounters?

He's only ever murdered or gone as far as with it with Hound Dog, again Hound Dog work under Amata who specifically had intent to fuck him up and keep that up rather than some child as a majority of Espers in the dark side are either double agents or just mentally fucked by AC in the first place rather than viewing him as a lab rat.

I don't recall him ever randomly murdering espers.

>Or is it implied that all the broken, mangled bodies in pools of blood survive the encounters
Honestly possible given AC but probably not. Again, if you were a named character, you're safe. Why Accel isn't killing DA members clearly targeting LO tho is beyond me.

he got brain damage when he was gonna do the deed

Do you understand what a retcon is? Why would the network still be manifested when Accel is collapsed on the ground, speaking only the language of angels, and there’s another trigger in the form of Index right in front of him? And LO and the network was hacked by Amata and was forced to concentrate on summoning Kazakiri which was painful for all of them at that time?

Didn't he see the dead body before he could go through with it

>I don't recall him ever randomly murdering espers.
what about all the people attacking him because he's number 1? that's the bodies in pools of blood I am talking about

Naru is fucking sexy. That is all.

>he was expecting someone to take the teleporter to the hospital
Come on now

Those he's definitely not killing, else he wouldn't be so shocked at Misaka #00001's death

Yeah that's not killing. Death is a huge thing to him because of what happened to the Misaka's. He's fucking crazy, but he doesn't treat it lightly because it's a trigger to his PTSD of his own actions.

In AC it's not that surprising, I see you're just trying to apply reality to fiction at this point and that's futile. In the Dark Side recovery of espers and monitoring is quite strict so I'm not sure why you're having such an issue with this if you're that well versed in the series.

Attached: DvKD5CEVAAACz2G.jpg (1200x847, 195K)

user if he wanted to kill her he wouldn't have just punched her in the nose. He could've literally altered her blood flow at that point and decided to just throw her very far

>tch. I bet that fucking hero will show up and save this bitch.
>he literally does

Touma did though.

Why is Awaki grouped together with Semen Demen duo?

Attached: 1554314940014.png (400x411, 113K)

I wonder

Attached: dem-awakis.png (486x585, 158K)

Recovery of espers can mean becoming a brain in a jar like Kakine. Saying that every random nobody left for dead could have been revived both doesn’t work since he’s killed plenty of others and plays into Kamachi’s reluctance to kill on screen, that is, address the narrative consequences of that, which only became so forced in NT.

>Accel had reached such a level of insanity that he felt he could just fuck people up since that fucking hero would just save the day anyway

Was he shocked? He looked mildly disturbed but not like he was going to lose any sleep over it.

The guy in Battle Royale who’s left unconscious and bleeding to death. A kid, but male like the siscon.

It's made specifically clear when such things happen and it's not always the case. Kakine was made that way because of the state of his body.

This isn't rocket science dude, you're mixing your own assumptions in with actual events.

it's not insanity if he's right though

She joined ZURI

Attached: titdex.jpg (1500x1400, 1.13M)

If anything he was disturbed because she all but walked into his power.

Then yes, he was likely recovered, if he wasn't confirmed dead then he wasn't. He had no reason to kill him.

Picture the top panel for over ten thousand years, though.

The only thing shown is bodies near death, so assuming a medic didn’t find them in time is perfectly fair.

>Kakine was made that way because of the state of his body.
What do you mean user, Kakine was fine. Did you not watch the anime? He was just unconscious

Attached: kakines ultimate form.png (700x900, 355K)

Why is Accel suddenly so edgy? He wasn't that edgy before.

>reverse Saint Germain was right all along
Sasuga number one fan.
>over ten thousand
You mean "over a hundred billion years".

Yeah sure, again mixing it with your own assumptions, but you're not assuming based on how things actually occur in this series and is generally written. Thus it's likely wrong to think that unless its outright confirmed.

ZURI is stacked with God tier Semen Demens and Musujime is not one of them.
Awaki is SHOTAKON.

Attached: 1551579160542.png (540x538, 175K)

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 978K)

Temporary member then

Attached: 1456075078904.jpg (1052x1050, 143K)

Its OT6-8 era Accelerator.

He was routinely attacked by random shits that wanted to fight the no.1 long before he started killing the clones. They were a reason he joined the project. He had not worked out his feelings about possibly killing the random shits, either, except he did somewhat desire to become powerful enough to deter them.

Better than failgun (outside of sisters arc in s2) and Index 3

>implying Awaki would ever leave SHOTAKON

Attached: Awaki vision.jpg (600x656, 304K)

Oh please he was Shadow tier in OT13-20

how does kakine remain a cuck even as a good guy? His "loli" literally likes Hamazura more

Attached: D6HL7doWkAATCVq.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

Fraulein likes him

Attached: beetle.jpg (424x600, 104K)

ZURI's and SHOTAKON's missions have the same targets sometimes

Attached: 1511675585922.jpg (690x364, 203K)

Fucking excellent taste, but
>Too bad Esther and Adonai are guaranteed to be put in a bus and never seen again since they are not in the novels.
Why did you have to remind me ;_;
Though they might just only appear in the Accel spinoff exclusively, like some characters in Index/Railgun never appear in the other. Except Saten who was also forced into this adaptation because JC Staff.

Yikes. Even if your only experience is with the anime you should have understood that in his edgy scenes, he was portrayed more like a slasher than a Coldsteel. You might not know, but Kamachi has gone edgy a few times before.

No kakine could have been given robotics for all the damaged parts that he lost. The researchers purposely left him that way since theres no way to control him otherwise

>Oriana\Awaki raping poor Patriarch while Kanzaki jobbs against Vasilisa and co
Sounds plausible.

Attached: Awaki stop this is a Patriarch.....AWAKI STOP.png (1046x680, 1.12M)

This ^

Always saw Fraulein as his primarily loli considering their similar journey to humanity in NT6

Attached: Fraulein_Kreutune.png (500x340, 101K)

Brunhild saves the day

Attached: Rgbd_01.jpg (720x600, 121K)

>I think the thing with Index II was you couldn't necessarily tell how much of a mess it was compared to the novels as a casual viewer, while in Index III the mask slips basically immediately.
It all depends on the director. Animeonlys hardly ever find stuff jarring, as long as it makes sense and is paced/flows well. Danmachi put an entire LN volume into one episode, but that volume was mostly fluff and we don't see repercussions until S2, when they introduced a character in vol4 which was skipped over, then she becomes relevant again. During S1 I don't remember any complaints about that arc at all. even vol3 which got 2 episodes condensed a lot of training into a montage like episode, and it never felt too rushed because it was action heavy. The one part where anime shines is adapting action content, where it can cover a LOT of content in small amounts of time and not feel rushed or with bad pacing.
Index I/II never felt grating to an anime only because for the most part, it flowed decently well and had good direction and pacing to mask how much they were condensing/cutting out. Index 3 falls apart fast in the battle royale, because the pacing is completely botched from the start of that arc.
A lot of people agree one LN volume to four episodes is usually the optimal pace, sometimes 5 episodes in dialogue/exposition heavy volumes. But alternating a bit is fine for action heavy volumes, and vice versa for longer ones with more content etc. Index III from the beginning wouldn't have a single arc with the proper amount of episodes to not feel botched in some way. Had they given Index III 26 episodes plus a double episode first ep, it would've been fine if the director was also competent as well. Most nips agreed it needed 27 episodes minimum to work properly with sacrifices.

Kanzaki can stall for enough time with her supreme jobbing skills.
Brunhild uses brute force approach which is rather ineffective against Jobzaki; shaming her into retreating would be a better route.
Awaki\Oriana only need a single minute to squeeze Patriarch dry.

Attached: 1549035810541.png (768x227, 40K)

>Faithful adaptation.
>Turn to Zero.
>Overwhelming slaughter.
>Skipped events and some important side charcaters' development completely thrown out of the water.
>Great majority of the action scenes dumbed down a lot.
>Faithful.
No, far from it. Very far from it.

I dont think these threads are ready for Mikoto's series return

Who's the sanest HO?

Attached: [Cleo]Heavy_Object_-_23_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD720p_x265).mkv_snapshot_13.22_[2019.03.10_13.30.46].jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Now I want to see Touma turned into a shota to see everyone's reactions.
I imagine the narrator would mention a lot of heavy breathing and predatory stares.

Heivia

Quenser is about as sane as Touma and Kyousuke

Just don’t give her anything that has any chance of exploding.

Attached: Best Maido.png (850x1198, 300K)

but railgun is better than anything in the main story simply by virtue of not being completely retarded

I say this as somebody who generally doesn't watch girl-only shows in principle.

What the fuck that was a good fucking episode. 10/10 but too bad they blocked the pissing part.

But shit the animation in this episode is great, what the fuck happened in index 3

Accel vs. Scavenger part was the only good fight I remember in this arc, well maybe because I don't remember much of hishigatas

Bait? Yeah, bait.

Accel gay

Girls who like boys are straight, not gay.

Attached: 2423079688310.jpg (811x1115, 553K)

How am I wrong? Index is watchable because the setting is interesting and the characters are for the most part tolerable, but the plot is just so fucking retarded it physically hurts at times. Touma is probably the most annoying light novel protagonist™ in history. He has an absurdly overpowered ability but still doesn't manage to win a single fight without relying on ridiculous asspulls.

>Touma turned into a shota
Lolaleister drops from the sky at mach 9.
1 vs all in a “one tap-one-shot slow-mo.” scene; grabs him and flies away.

Attached: 1555939183726.jpg (766x700, 56K)

Imagine not being able to follow the plot of a YA novel

Attached: 1563130856783.png (437x484, 431K)

>He has an absurdly overpowered ability
lmao

Attached: aestheterator.jpg (1300x662, 225K)

they didn't listen to us and cramped WW3 with S3, fucking niggers. WW3 deserved it's own cour

Attached: the chairman.jpg (1205x852, 164K)

Why didn't Index 3 get the same color palette as this show

comedy director that thinks "Turns to Zero" is literal so he makes the "darkness" into washed out color

An important thing about christianity in Index is its absolute disdain for any other religions, with the possible exclusion of judaism. This shows up in characterization, i.e. the Agnese arc, and in particular spells, such as turn into a fairy and its demon equivalent.
Taking all of that into consideration, how easy is it to kill Brunhilde if you know about her condition? Is it as easy as repeating "I am a jealous God"?

I dont think she gives a fuck considering she is half Valkyrie

This franchise will never beat Railgun's color palette. It was damn near carrying the show on its own.

Attached: 76337607_p0.jpg (4092x2893, 1.2M)

No, her being half valkyrie is the exact point. She's something like a follower of two religions, christianity and norse. Normally, this isn't a problem, but when one of them is christianity, judaism, islam or a few others, this becomes extremely problematic.
I don't think she could even stay alive if she was half valkyrie and half mujahideen, or whatever would be the islamic analogue.

Slut brigade when

Attached: 1534972286638.jpg (1280x720, 504K)

I think she is alive exactly because it half christianity, remember that the whole point of Norse mythos is that it meshes well with Christiniaty

Too much censoring

>thinking the plot is stupid
is not the same as
>not being able to follow the plot
you tide pod eater

The continuity in all the fights is so bad that being shitfaced is basically mandatory to enjoy the show. This series generally does a semi decent job of setting up the conflict only to then resolve it in utterly retarded ways, often badly misusing characters in the process.

Railgun at least is more straightforward and doesn't trip over itself as much.

How can something be so dark and vibrant at the same time?
youtube.com/watch?v=VjbWYXGkMZk
Even the more washed out scenes like pic related were very pretty to me.

Attached: ixtqo4.png (620x339, 322K)

Yeah, but how vulnerable do you think she is to spells that target pagan christians? There's Solomon, golden calf situation with Moses, etc.
She can use some counter-spells, such as the invoking Paul at the Aeropagus, but she should still be fairly weak to some, no?

touma is literally one punch man. if he spent less time monologuing and more time actually punching he'd spend way less time at the hospital.

>less time monooguing
Thats the only reason he wins, speedwatcher

>Railgun doesn't trip over itself as much
Robutt ending was probably one of the more disappointing ends to a fight in Railgun. Especially after I jizzed myself from Frenda's kickass scenes not long before.

I think Touma vs Stiyl, the first one, is doomed to by my favorite Touma fight. It set up an expectation in me that Touma was going to be a puzzle type of fighter (Sprinkler is for ink, not fire!), but then he very seldom actually wins fights with that type of method later on.

>“All I’ve got is power as an individual, so how did I end up in a position where I could influence a huge conflict like British Halloween or World War III? I find the weaknesses in people and my influence spreads from there like falling dominos. In the end, that’s all Kamijou Touma ever does. Whether you consider that a good thing or not comes down to whether it helps you or not. I bet my enemies see me as some hypocrite who preaches at you while using the dirtiest methods available.”
It's how he wins without killing anyone.

Attached: 1563075252299.jpg (2048x1346, 135K)

No because she is also a Saint, its like pokemon

I wish Accel was the main character of the entire mainline story because he is infinitely more entertaining than fucking Touma.

no, the reason he wins is because everybody stands around padding episode runtime and playing with food until he can make an angry shout and punch them. he never wins by actually figuring something out, tricking his opponent or anything like that, it's always the same
>spend 5 minutes jobbing while villain monologues and doesn't deal any killing blows
>get up by magic of plot
>give speech
>one final reee attack by villain
>punch and win
>[optional]: villain joins harem 4-8 episodes later

He literally is the main character

I want Accel to vector Esther's pussy with his dick

Touma vs Stiyl was probably the only good fight of his. I had actually completely forgotten about it because he never does anything of the sort again.
He has a literal god tier power yet talks shit about how he's just a level 0 everyman.

>he never wins by actually figuring something out, tricking his opponent or anything like tha
Except he does, the anime just skips all of that

>source material this
>source material that
this is the anime&manga board, not the light novel board

Can you give an example comparison, anyway? I find it really hard to believe that a compelling fight could possibly be adapted into the annoying drivel that most of his wins are in the anime.

Do you defend the quality of fast food too?

IT knew what he was doing.

Attached: Kamijou no Touma tells the queen how a certain normal high school boy works.png (1658x913, 92K)

You have to be fucking insane to run into a fight where every little attack can mulch you and all of your defense is located in one hand.

Hamazura would be best, I think. He's an actual level 0 everyman who actually figures shit out and wins in ways that are entertaining to watch, not just o my moral superiority or o my first rate villain powers

Her Valkyrie part is clearly of a cucked quality.

Attached: 1554503034060.jpg (214x359, 29K)

>all of your defense is located in one hand
is it really? he can keep AoE attacks at bay quite easily, and his hand literally gets chopped off at two but only one is relevant point and grows back from thin air but not before stopping a god tier attack in ethereal form.

If it really was just a local effect he'd have been fried by railgun's first spergout.

Accelerator would work best simply because he’s the most fucked over by the status quo. But that would require actually questioning it, so not possible for Kamachi. Remember to be good little patriots.

accelerator doesn't really work as a character you have to think about too much because any undergrad should be able to come up with a dozen ways he could rule the world without one bit of extra power in under 20 minutes.

There’s very few instances where he wins via cleverly using the opponents power or the environment again them. What he does when he isn’t monologuing is happen on conveniences like random trains.

Retards, Kakine suffered mostly internal damage and the machine he was attached to specifically could heal any damage, they kept him that way to control him

The entire science side doesn’t work under those constraints. Index science is flawed as shit.

I'd be posting the whole novel considering how much was skipping, but just compare the Vento fight or Fiamma, hell even Terra's works where he kicks the grenade launcher to counter his spell and uses his wallet as a shield

I really like the part where Leader is trying to analyze Estelle's magical fuckery into something they can understand from the science side.

Like how Accel reacted in the morgue.

>puzzle type of fighter
Well yeah, that worked agaisn't styil, but a lot of magicians like Kanzaki will just be bruteforcing shit and there ain't much you can do without being a brute yourself

The only late game fight that was pretty good was against that right hand of god dude who was using chain axe or some shit but could only manipulate two discrete objects at any one time.

It disperses attacks but he still has to catch the things. In the case of the supersonic shit heading his way, most people would be dead before even realizing what the hell just happened. If it's not supernatural, locks him in place, coming in from multiple angles, or just straight up universe shattering just swinging his arm won't do much.

Index III by far has the most faithful Touma

Literally the Terra fight in season 3 where he figures out how Terra's spell works.

Attached: Terrorist-kun is stopped by a wizard.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

It's flawed as shit but most of it is within reasonable suspension of disbelief. The problem with accelerator is just how overpowered and general his ability is. He should basically be able to do everything any other esper can do, while everybody else has pretty clear (if arbitrary) constraints.
Terra fight in the anime was decent, I can concede that. But Vento was hamstrung by the magic suppression thing and Fiamma was beaten by an ass pull of epic proportions.

That was in the anime

yeah I admit that was a decent fight, but it's still a rare glimmer of hope in a sea of despair

>Styil's fight in volume 1
>Izzard's fight in volume 2
Etc.

Touma’s smart fights are in the anime, like Agnese and Stiyl, the thing most people don’t address is that Touma loses most of the fights he’s in anyways, just in the first arc he gets the shit beaten out of him by Kanzaki

>rare glimmer of hope in a sea of despair
you should know better

Attached: 45120908386414.jpg (351x351, 78K)

That's kind of the problem.
I mean, I know they established Kanzaki from the start, but she and Stiyl had this long conversation about how magic battles required a lot of strategic setup and the winner was usually determined before the fight began, que Stiyl "leveling up" in the form of laminated runes.
But Index doesn't really follow that path for long, before it starts going full on Dragon Ball with the powered up foes that Touma could not realistically defeat based on the parameters set for him early on.

That's another thing about him that's annoying. When he loses, he never really loses because they just let him go. While when he wins he always concludes the arc in one punch.

It's almost like there is no internal consistency in the story and what happens is dictated strictly by what the plot needs to happen at that point. So if you watch an episode that's not a multiple of 4 you know he's gonna job, while at the arc conclusion episodes you know he's going to punch out the villain around the halfway point.

>Vento was hamstrung by the magic suppression thing
And he only managed to barely win by appealing to her emotions with his made up speech, how is Touma overpowered again?
> ass pull of epic proportions.
You mean the thing that was foreshadowed since volume 1 but the anime decided to skip and we only saw a glimpse in volume 2?

etc.,etc.,etc., do you have any more examples besides Terra where Tsuchimikado gives him the answer? Right now it seems like the fights declined sharply at some point.

The only time it goes anywhere near dragonball levels is when Touma isn’t even involved and say, Saints are just going at it. Oriana is a good example of someone who won before the fight began against tsuchi and Stiyl

Give an example to support your case

>but the anime decided to skip
See, that's where your refutations of any complaints about the anime become irrelevant. So you're saying the LN foreshadowed the power actually being an ability and not having anything to do with his physical arm, cool. But there was no buildup to this even though I suspected as much due to meta narrative considerations.

Izzard was basically the same, figuring out how his spell works and using it agaisnt him.
I don't remember iceboats very well but I think he just bruteforces it as there isn't much trickery involved.
He also bruteforces his way through Daihaiseisai because there's not much trickery involved aswell after they deal with the magic traps.
Then it's Vento and Terra both somewhat technical fights.

From there onwards Touma is kind of fucked because powerlevels go up and he's only able to do his shenanigans for so long before he takes nothing more than a supportive role as saint's either break his back or battle it out agaisnt curtana.
And it remains that way all the way until Accel, who reveals to you the motherfucker has developed precog but doesn't know it as the fight is from his POV, then he eventually gets to Fiamma who wrecks him and he has to spook his shit with IT, pull the usual speech to also wreck him mentally and punch.

Touma just has to make do with what he has on OT, but on the later half he's just kind of fucked playing in a battle way past his level. "Puzzle-fightning" can only take you so long to a certain bit until you can't do shit once the powerlevels start hitting the upper top of the scales.

Attached: @@.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

>how is Touma overpowered again
>mentioned the literal Deus ex machina asspull
That poster’s argument can’t be boiled down to Touma OP anyway. You’d know that if you bothered to read.

Read the thread.

>no buildup to this even
So you didnt even finished reading my post

>secondaries complaining about the anime again
Defend the garbage adaptation, cutting OT6's epilogue for a headcrab scene was a horrible decision. OT1 and 3 are still the only good adaptations

Attached: 1489418740883.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>sharply declined at some point
Sort of, yeah. Kamachi wanted to see what it would look like to have Touma fighting people substantially stronger than him, and this resulted in quite a few cooperation fights, where him individually didn't shine all that much. In NT, him thinking really hard wouldn't work a lot of the time, either for obvious reasons, i.e. NT9, or because it would kill the mood, i.e. NT4.
But NT10 is absolutely kino for fights.

How could there be buildup before the twist’s first instance of foreshadowing?

>but the anime decided to skip

>but she and Stiyl had this long conversation about how magic battles required a lot of strategic setup and the winner was usually determined before the fight began
That's exactly how magic battles work though, during the first half of OT magicians are all the time trying to prep spells and having to do weaker shit on the fly, WWIII is literally an arc about Fiamma prepping his spell. The later half just fucks Touma's shit up once Acqua shows up and breaks his back.
The preparation of magic battles are way more prevalent in NT though.

Attached: Saronia.jpg (1085x1600, 207K)

watch the izzard fight again

To be fair, Index was a surprise hit, it had a anime only ending literally because they didn’t think it’d be popular enough to continue. I don’t think that’s a fair judgement

NT10 has the train mentioned above, user.

>cant read the literal next sentence

No excuses for the following seasons being even worse adaptations

Yeah, but the train makes perfect sense and is a nice loophole of Thor's ability, even if he lost on purpose.

You mean the fantasy arm growing back? They explain it as psyops on the guy whose magic is making things he imagines become real.

The dragon is revealed and he defeats Izzard, there’s no mention of it beforehand. Maybe mention what I’m looking for instead of just telling me to rewatch it, because it seems like you’re defaulting on that because you know there isn’t any proof or point to be made.

It was less that he lost on purpose and more he had his fill.

It might be foreshadowing in a meta sense but it doesn't strictly suggest anything of the sort in terms of internal logic.

>that's where your refutations of any complaints about the anime become irrelevant.
>seriously thinking people here want to defend the anime
We're defending raildex, not the anime in specific. The anime is regarded as trash by anyone who has read the novels.

Attached: laughing Terra.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Something hitting hit out of nowhere doesn’t make sense even if it’s supposed to be the payoff where that loophole is exploited. That doesn’t demonstrate intelligence on Touma’s part, only luck.

Yeah sure isn't foreshadowing when the chapter title is Devil_Or_God?

I don't really see much wrong with most of the adaptation, as far as novel adaptations are concerned it does the job just enough to get you to read the novels(which is the point). Index 3 suffered from piss poor production and terrible mismanagement and despite that its unironically more accurate in some regards than the adaptations before it.

>defending trash LNs

Ars Magna was already cancelled before the Dragon came out

OT5 has Touma covering Etzali's dagger in dirt, though he may not have gotten the idea without Index's help.
OT6 has Touma deliberately focusing cancellation on Sherry's magic circles that she painted as defense for herself.
OT7 has Touma being mostly dumb, but his plan against Champloo is decent.
OT9-10 Touma almost completely asspulls these. His final punch is literally an "I have resolve" moment. Not a fan.
OT12-13 Touma was losing until Kazakiri. Not so much an asspull on his part since this is Aleister's own plan.
OT14 Decent Touma planning. Not a fan of arcs where he gets shanghaied into helping. OT7 is to blame for my feelings on that.
OT16 The asspull is Touma just showing up I guess.
OT17-18 TEETER TOTTER

Try reading them first.

>as far as novel adaptations are concerned it does the job just enough to get you to read the novels(which is the point
It doesnt
an actual good adaptation would do its job better, see Kimetsu No Yaiba

If its any consolation, the volume literally has a chapter called "deus ex machina" in it.

>novel adaptation
>cites a manga adaptation

It's both really. Touma figuring out that the spell only works on what is deemed part of the fight and tactically getting his ass kicked to the train station is intelligence on his part. Hoping the train actually shows up and Thor doesn't notice is raw luck.

>outing yourself as a shitposter
Oh no no no

I was talking about good adaptations as a whole, not my fault theres almost no good LN adaptations

That’s where the foreshadowing is first introduced, yes. Doesn’t change the fact that it was handled horribly. There’s a literal deus ex machina instead of a hint of the power growing over time, which only leads to the question of why it is never used if he could oneshot since then.

It doesn't matter what you're trying to say, I'm talking about novel adaptations, and since the Index anime put the novels on the map in the first place. I can easily say, yes it did the job it needed to do by making people pick it up.

The most complicated the OT11 fight got was Touma using his left hand for, essentially the first time from our perspective, to block a cross while punching at all of Christnorio's necklaces with his dispelling right.

Not sure how his left hand was supposed to survive a magical attack like that but that's what he does.

>wanting someone to bathe in shit with you

Ars magna didn't cancel itself out.

These two statements don’t add up. I wonder why?

Don't forget SS1 where you get to see Touma pick up bulletproof glass and procceed to sneak ops all the way into breaking Hamazura's nose.

So, Railgun S?

Attached: Misakas start taking action to replace the original.jpg (800x800, 249K)

>growing over time
It's the first volume of the full series, since it was originally a oneshot. And it's simply his own power, there were secondaries back in 2008 after the first few eps wondering if IB was negating his own ability because it's almost a foregone conclusion

Accelerator ended up indirectly helping him in that room

>Waah Touma is OP, muh dragons, muh asspull
Isn't this the same poster who hasn't even watched the anime and much less read the novels as always?

>the second volume is the first
Huh.

Pretty much

>And it remains that way all the way until Accel, who reveals to you the motherfucker has developed precog
Who has? What is this referring to exactly?

Wasn't the asspull there accelerator showing up and shooting most of the problems away?

It's always a secondary, when it comes to LN readers the bitching is more aimed at Accel and Hamazura it seems

>poster
>singular

Yeah, it's you alright.

you mean accelerator saves his dumb ass by busting a cap into a nigga or five

It isn't an asspull if he was going there in the first place, don't let all the shounentards on this board dictate the meaning of asspull

Ars Magna was cancelled before the Dragon, see Stiyl appears fine

Precog has to be the most overhyped fucking thing in this series, yes even more than the wings. All it literally says is that Touma has combat awareness which isn't even unique to japanese fiction or even western

are you by any chance YNIDF

>my ars magna isn't working
>non exploded Stiyl immediately shows up in front of him
While they did skip Touma being really dubious about Stiyl's explanation, that was at least a good hint that the dragon wasn't what it seemed. Does anyone remember if Stiyl mentioned St. George's dragon coming again in the anime?

Attached: Normal High School Boy Dragon Arm.jpg (640x800, 112K)

The problem isn’t solved by Imagine Breaker containing the other power, assuming it’s even something that can be contained when it’s introduced with that chapter name, but with no development on that power even though Touma knows instinctively it wasn’t an illusion caused by Izzard.

Which fight is precog supposed to be shown in? The one where touma clocks accelerator in Russia?

An asspull is an asspull. Cope.

Yes, but in that fight Touma gets hit a lot anyways despite what people might tell you, at best it just explains that Touma chooses to take hits in places that aren't fatal, which is just common sense for any type of fighter

Is this an LN only thing or did I miss something in the anime?

the anime didn't feature it, mostly because the explanation is long as fuck and just boils down to Touma can predict his enemies and its shown in the Fiamma fight

Mikoto got hit a lot in SS3 too. Does she have whatever excuse you’re gonna claim for Touma?

nigger I'm saying precog isn't anywhere near as big as people hyped it up to be, your post has literally nothing to do with mine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HE SAID THE N-WORD

The anime cut a lot of shit from that fight and changed it slightly, in the LN it's from Accelerator's perspective and he realizes that Touma isn't *just* a Level 0 with a hand that negates things, he's a full blown trained fighter who's been fighting things for most of his life in those alleys. Precognition is just a fancy name he made up to describe how Touma is a trained fighter, but the other changed thing was that Lessar was awake for it in the LN and wondered at the end how Touma or any normal human could survive the giant wall of earth, and then it cuts to Aiwass foreshadowing that something related to Touma's arm is behind his durability, and not necessarily IB.

Attached: Index_v20_324.jpg (1120x1600, 305K)

>Hey, Accelerator, go help this assassination of an innocent.
>No, true villains save innocents
That was contrived for the sake of allowing Touma to skip past a challenge he couldn't face otherwise. Asspull.

In the LN he catches the wings and twists them to create a safe zone. Accel thinks he uses micro movements in peoples faces, bodies and powers to block, dodge, or minimize damage. It's basically him just being hyper focused since his ability requires him to be neck deep in the shit to fight.

Concession accepted.

Stop spoonfeeding the secondary, let em starve.

Uno reverse card, Concession accepted.

>The anime cut a lot of shit from that fight
It cut mostly dialogue and like one sentence about Touma catching a wing, it isn't really nearly as butchered as people would say here. But yes, the main idea here is that Touma isn't fucking normal and I wish people would stop using precog as a excuse for him doing stuff he shouldn't

The liberal and incorrect usage of the word "asspull" is triggering me here.

Attached: 173455343667.jpg (530x834, 289K)

>Accelerator
>not tsundere for being a hero in the first place
He's at worst chaotic neutral after getting punched

Reminder that according to Abe the anime staff is so retarded that they actually think Touma is normal, hence them toning down all his ridiculous scenes

I'm not really sure if that's true, considering the anime kinda toned his ridiculous scenes up if anything especially in Index 3 while also keep it accurate.

>anime staff actually believe Touma is normal
Doesn't seem like that when they animate Touma jumping fucking 3 meters into the air to punch someone.

In fact, the only true asspulls here are the nitpickers today. They are pulling shit out of their asses instead of evidence and when they lack it they become a Yea Forumsrobot with preset commands like "Cope"

Name 10 LN franchises with better anime adaptations than Index.

>Hey, Accelerator, did I mention this random is about to be assassinated?
Asspull either way, though Touma having a clear path to the baddie by Accel shooting bitches is hilarious.

While I appreciate all of the thought Touma puts into his fights, the boy is just a freak pretending to be normal at the end of the day. It's like he's purposefully playing his life on hard mode.

Attached: 1564943946630.jpg (2209x1500, 389K)

so basically his superpower (besides the god tier right arm) is that he has been in a fight a bunch of times before?

>self replying

It's not a superpower, its just combat awareness

>keep it accurate

LMAO

so he's some sort of demi-dragon who thinks he's a level 0?

It's not an ability, he's just a trained fighter, and IB is still useless against something natural. Guns, people stronger than him, something naturally part of the world like leylines, it's useless against those. The dragon is his real ace but he has to lose IB for more than a few seconds to do that

The man on the phone should have Accelerator's psych profile and would have no reason to call him unless he wanted Accel to stop it, in which case he wouldn't have shut down his powers because Accel gaining the shooting skills of a super elite special operative in like a day shouldn't be something he knows.

>Deus ex machina is a plot device whereby a seemingly unsolvable problem in a story is suddenly and abruptly resolved by an unexpected and seemingly unlikely occurrence, typically so much as to seem contrived.
> It is generally deemed undesirable in writing and often implies a lack of creativity on the part of the author.

Yes, despite people bitching about Touma jumping high a scene or having air around his punch or some dumb shit, it's still one of the best adaptations of Touma out of the three seasons

which is it then

Is he just a guy who's good at fights because he's been fighting a whole bunch, or is he some sort of unkillable demon?

soo he really is OP and is just too retarded to realize it

Yes?

Attached: 1563652170980.jpg (1280x905, 195K)

Read the novels.

No.

Neither, but also both, the truth is, user, that read the novels.

Attached: DRAGONS.png (1800x1281, 972K)

whatever kamachi needs it to be

Both isn’t an answer.

I'm afraid to tell you user, it's none of those, his right arm is bugged right now, please come again later, ok?

Attached: fishyeggs.jpg (554x1102, 116K)

Touma is a level 0, but his ability isn't an esper ability, it's called Kamijou no Touma (The One Who Purifies God and Slays Demons). It lets him create dragons and put a skin of one on him too, but that doesn't make him a winged lizard. Touma is a "dragon" narratively speaking, like Aiwass, which in this universe is defined as something that guards a great treasure. There's the swarm, which seems to be the treasure being referenced but we don't know much about it still. The point is
>Touma is a human but not a normal human
>he's an esper but level 0
>his ability could or couldn't be related to gemstones (natural espers), we only just learned about it
>KnT the ability lets him create dragons and it's a sentient ability and is what he shouted at when Fiamma cut his arm off
>IB isn't his ability but it chose him, doing so negates his ability and has a secondary function as a lock to keep something called the swarm inside it, this swarm is the great power that terrified Fiamma, seems to be so dangerous that Aleister said it's more dangerous than anything in the world, likely put it inside IB himself, definitely isn't Touma's power, and could narratively be the treasure he's supposed to guard
>precognition isn't a power, he's just a trained fighter

>his ability isn't an esper ability
We don't know that.

>his ability is creating dragons
Source.

Nice fanfiction.

>asspull
>When an author invokes a new plot twist without properly foreshadowing it.
Accel having convenient marksmanship skills instead of being sent to save Misuzu in the first place to achieve the same ends without having to write that in is an asspull. Touma’s power only evolving to tease the readers and not helping him in the next volume is an asspull, as is his power changing in ways that weren’t indicated. Having every character go through as much damage as Touma is a humongous asspull.

Dues Ex Machina's are negated by proper foreshadowing and proper set up. Accelerator in the SS was shown to fight against even Skill-Outs and to perform dirty jobs when instructed. It also allowed Kamachi to set up his troubled morality which was completely shaken by his loss to Touma. He truly wanted to be the Touma that, his mind had concluded, was the ideal "hero" but wasn't mature enough to understand that what he was doing was contrary to what he wanted. Accelerator had a reason to be there, as it was not only the remnants of the gang that his group eliminated in the previous chapters, but also that Milfsuzu was going to withdraw the 3rd ranked esper from the city. This would have set a chain reaction that would cause other parents to withdraw their students, its entirely in dark side territory to "clean" it up and what better way then to send their new toy, the #1? It's not an asspull because its supported by pre-existing evidence that justifies his presence there.

As long as he has his right arm he is
>just a guy who's really good at fights because he's been fighting a whole bunch
Remove arm
>some sort of demon swarm
Before memory wipe
>Onii-san

Attached: 1552623862248.png (640x713, 692K)

Read the novels.

Read the novels.

All the right hand fuckery has been foreshadowed in spades since WW3. Almost every other volume talks about IT or teases what's inside it in NT. Most of OT didn't mention it though. IB didn't really become relevant until OT14 when Terra almost info dumped it, which KnT thinks he actually knew almost everything. The ball got rolling once Holy Right was revealed and that he needed a vessel to properly use it, then the twist that something is already using IB as a vessel, the swarm.

>Convenient marksmanship
This definition of asspull that you are working with allows no ability or skill development within fiction, ever. And having Touma's power conveniently show up after a supposed evolution is shounen garbage writing, glad Kamachi avoids that shit.

Konosuba
Tanya
Spice and Wolf
Toradora
Haruhi
ReZero
Bunny Girl
Zero No Tsukaima
Slime
Heavy Object

So is he trying to be a hero or is he taking orders from the higher ups?

Have sex with the novels.

>Heavy Object
Hurts just a little bit.

Attached: 1563011735089.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Both, but he can't disobey them, it was blackmail because they could remotely turn off his collar. Accel deluded himself into thinking he was playing the villain but LO always knew he was just too tsun to admit he could be a hero

Say something nice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.20_[2018.12.07_14.01.18].jpg (1280x720, 75K)

An asspull is like something that just happened in Kimetsu no Yaiba mister shitposter, where the MC is in a pinch and he just remembers that one thing that never appeared before in the story and boom new power, same goes for Nezuko helping him just showing off her demon art.
It is not, something that has been foreshadowed for 40 novels.

Attached: CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING.jpg (719x720, 51K)

Touma shouldn’t not only be back to square one after every tease, but refuse to even think about his power later. If his power is actually shonenshit that would trivialize all of his fights, then Maybe he shouldn’t have that much power in the first place.

Novels having sex with each other.

>Toradora
I don't know which translation I read, but it had some amazing prose, almost on par what I'd expect a native English book to read like. I wish Index translations had that.

Attached: 1542979247628.jpg (666x455, 65K)

Toradora novelfags explicitly state it wasn't a good adaptation despite it being a good show though.

I didn't bother with the anime, but I heard the slime anime wasn't that good of a adaptation either, and Youjo Senki is worse than Index in regards to understanding the MC, don't really remember much of anything else

Wrong answer.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.23_[2019.04.05_22.31.03].png (1280x720, 1.07M)

So why not try to create change in the city by doing something to Misuzu that will get in the news? Kill her. Talk to her and convince her to take the #3 out. Act on those supposed desires instead of loading people with bullets.

Tanjiro powerup can be counted as foreshadowing if you count the rambling with the blacksmith when he have him his sword
Nezuko's is an asspull though

He has a delusion to where he thinks he's normal, and it's not just a tongue in cheek thing, NT had a character that directly challenged that delusion and it triggered the fuck out of him, like when addicts can't listen to someone telling them they're addicted to something. But after turning into a dragon and fighting his own ability manifested he finally sounds like he's at the point where he's gonna try and figure out what's going on in part 3

Right answer.

Index is the closest to it. Most Japanese writers have some weird shit going on where it's like they do the novel equivalence of emoting or writing out sfx. The only thing Kamachi doesn't do is write full paragraphs of narration but I suspect that's because LNs are printed on small pieces of paper

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=424334&tags=index ass

>ReZero
Tell that to the Re:Zero fags.

He’s not the only one with that delusion. Accelerator, for instance, doesn’t question the fact that he’s growing a new power and tanks his shot yet is disturbed that IB is gone even though he doesn’t know the extent of IB that the Magic Side does and knows that Touma has other abilities. The characters around him aren’t allowed to question anything.

The LN is a shit adaptation of the WN but the anime is a good adaptation of the LN

He had a bit of his own problems going on back then. And no change was happening as long as Aleister was in charge, the dude has a literal fake news program and has something that can control jungian archetypes.

The hell do you mean, Index has amazing prose. Reread OT1.

>shoves shit into my face and is expecting anything good in response
Do a flip.

Attached: 1555893660714.jpg (565x565, 109K)