We can all agree that she has the best design in the series right?

We can all agree that she has the best design in the series right?

Attached: 1547084947800.jpg (688x963, 280K)

Yes without even looking at the other girls.

Easily.

Stockings

>generic goth girl
no

>not liking goth lolis

Attached: 1536228468147.jpg (850x1595, 215K)

I want to stick my dick in crazy!

tfw no big tiddy goth gf

get better taste

a man of taste

Attached: __bertille_althusser_walkure_romanze_drawn_by_komori_kei__15f5db7beeb6cc111504bc860af2a81f.jpg (1600x1200, 1.12M)

I would have agreed with you if not for the fact that Mukuro exists.

Attached: 107353.jpg (1200x1712, 318K)

>loli

I think this is pretty widely accepted.

Attached: 552079314.jpg (3779x2716, 1.21M)

I'm a Tohkafag but I don't think this is up for debate.

Attached: DAL_EN_v6_09.jpg (681x960, 88K)

I like her more

Attached: 1527704425_DarkLove_Middle.png (506x928, 614K)

No, that's Yoshino, the most criminally underused girl.

Attached: yo3.jpg (2480x3507, 2.26M)

>has the coolest inverse design
>will never get used because Tachibana forgets she exists most of the time

Broken clock

Not really. Inverse Origami and Tohka look better. It's also funny her inverse form looks like shit and is inferior to her normal one.

Yes by far.

Attached: [FFF] DATE A LIVE - 12 [436F9F0A].mkv_snapshot_19.26_[2013.07.05_22.17.44].png (1280x720, 996K)

Yes it's not even close but Origami best girl.

I've cummed so many times to this bitch. Does she even win?

Good shit.

Attached: 096b3ef8834c3682d2a171798cd5c706.jpg (2020x3012, 1.12M)

Why do you always have the worst taste on everything?

DICK THE CLOCK

All inverse spirits except her own inverse form look better funnily enough. Mio also looks better. Hell, the early designs for AST and Wizard suits look superior to some astral dresses.

>loli
I knew Kurumifags were dumb, but fucking hell.

I stopped caring about this series years ago, was there inverse Kurumi yet?

I don't even have that different tastes from the majority of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1539167697894.png (1664x912, 2.27M)

Tsukano needs more series. Her designs are great.

Attached: 885ccee3322b21b35824531d8487856f.png (1280x1122, 971K)

Did Kurumi and the others get an inverse form after Yoshino as well? Where can I see them?

Who knows

Are you trolling or a genuine retard? Sometimes I can't tell.

Her design comes mostly from the author's old ideas rather than tsunako. Tsunako has more influence designing the mech-like designs which is closer to Neptunia.

I haven't read or watched this shit but she definitely looks the best with her hair up. The other hairstyle is low tier though.

Imagine having Kurumi as your sex slave

Attached: 1559580206772.jpg (900x736, 563K)

Imagine?

Yeah all the other are fairly boring compared to the twisted goth clock girl

Do you mean gothic lolita? Lolita and loli are two different things

Imagine her having you as a sex slave

>twisted
You didn't even watch the anime. She is a arrogant cunt that turned out to be a coward afraid of death after losing her first fight.

truly patrician

goth loli is the short form for gothic lolita

wtf user that's my wife

This is made up.

It's incredible how many million+ videos she has on youtube.

Thanks for confirming you didn't watch the anime.

Other way around.

Attached: [FFF] DATE A LIVE - OP01 [BD][720p-AAC][EE01CC12].mkv_snapshot_01.03_[2016.06.27_02.36.22].png (1280x720, 1.48M)

>being slave of a cuck
Pathetic

You have a cute wife

Attached: Tohka-Yatogami-04-54.jpg (1500x1000, 100K)

>secondary

End your miserable shit-taste existence

Clockfags don't read the novels so the anime if their point of reference.

Everybody with a brain stopped caring about this shitty series years ago. Novels are trash since they introduced the crappy blonde fag bad guy.

This bait is terrible or are you so stupid you are confusing this series with another?

Not just in her series but one of the GOAT designs, and it's not just her design, they couldn't have chosen a better voice and personality for her, I worship this time goddess

It's crazy because Tsunako has so many other great designs too but the only one that comes close is probably Purple Heart from Nep

Attached: 1561948076288.png (872x1200, 1.5M)

Can't tell if you are serious or not. Yuzuru is literally a color swapped Purple heart. I like Tsunako but she blatantly reuses designs and Kurumi wasn't even her idea. It was the author who came up with the idea of her design. If Tsunako had full control of the designs everyone would look like a clone from Neptunia.

In her spinoff but it's barely official and it's just inverted colours and she even loses the clock eye for generic heterochromia

Attached: caf6f51f420a97858e9cf4c9bf6c58fd8d722423_00.jpg (512x467, 38K)

No you dumb fag DAL is crap for years.

t-thanks

Haven't read the novel since volume 12 but you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Anime when?

Attached: 46e051eed90e37ab0d86bbfc1a8f87fb.png (2255x1600, 1.72M)

Imagine having Kurumi yandere for you and never catching a break as she watches you sleep sometimes gently licking all over your body while other times being hardcore and having you wake up tied up to a bunch of horny clones ready to do things out of your imagination

No ones cares about the spin off so never.

...why do you always have the worst tastes in everything?

No one cares about the main series anymore either.

Since fucking when

Let's be honest here, people only cared about DAL because of Kurumi. But then later novels fucked her up and people stopped caring. Last season didn't even sell 2k. Last time novels made rank anywhere was 2017.

Honestly don't know how i' d be able to go on after she disappeared, on the plus side I got to fuck the hottest girl in the universe and I could just woo some other Kurumi but it just wouldn't be the same, this clone was special :(

It'd be tempting to either start popping prescription drugs or provoke a Kurumi clone into killing me

Attached: 1536668145281.jpg (2500x1406, 273K)

? The series is still selling the same as always, just okay. It was never that popular, and the last volume with Tohka brought more interest into the series than Mio and kurumi second arc did. It's obvious no one cares about the anime because it looks like shit, S2 is godawful but still managed to sell 6k average. JC Staff thought fans would be stupid enough to do it again so they put little effort into the last season but no one even wanted a new season to begin with.

I don't remember the series being popular in the west and is still selling in Japan or should I say China since they are the ones who always bought the LNs.

>best girl has an antiform that has best heterochromia, white hair, and a commanding outfit
Holy fuck

Her inverse design sucks though. Her normal design should have been the inverse form and the inverse the normal version.

Speaking of China, that DAL mobile game looks neat af, hard to find CG's and promo art without jpg artifacts but the art is awesome, also has really cool animation fro what I've seen on YouTube clips

Season 3 sold over 2k retard, it sold even better than Shield Hero and it's not even at its prime anymore. It's just that Kadokawa and JC Staff fucked up everything. There was a lot of eagerness from nips when season 3 was greenlit but of course, they fucked it up as usual.

While that form is good and all, this is aboslute perfection

I don't know who keeps buying these shitty seasons but at least it wasn't 6k again. Still, 2k for a season with such low production values is still too much, must have been the chinks again.

This is just japanese disc sales, user.

I want to wear Kurumis stockings on my head

Does disc shipping not exist in Japan or something? The anime is banned in China but that didn't stop them from buying the merchandise. They can always just come to Japan, the same way some did when the pre-screening happened.

Loli has always been short for lolita
Go read a book

Touch Mukuro's Mukuros!

Attached: Mukuros.jpg (500x750, 250K)

Attached: 3.jpg (960x1280, 163K)

So what happened to this series?, this was what got me into watching anime back in 2013 and i remember reading up to the vol 12 of the novel.

Still on going, next volume should be final one.

my body is ready

Attached: ready.png (240x240, 85K)

I want to start collecting clocks, my waifu gets such good figures

First vol sold 2k series average is like 1.5k which is a joke. The fact you are comparing it to isekai trash of the season says everything.

Attached: 1469442494372.png (196x232, 72K)

Are you blind? Most of the DAL figs are cheap or look like crap. Just look at , the face looks wrong, too sharp, and the clock eye seems to be looking a different direction than the normal one.

Attached: 1557244641982.jpg (1500x1057, 312K)

Not him but are you stupid? Shield Hero, the LN and manga, is more popular than the average Isekai trash yet the anime did so poorly and it wasn't a QUALITYfest like DAL III. This season deserved below 1000 in sales and there are only two bundles containing 6 episodes each with the first one being overpriced as hell but still managed to sell 2k and the BDs didn't fix shit either.

You act as if I care or anything. You know what's also funny? Mob Psycho, the master piece of the entire season sold even less than those two. How about you go and fuck off with your sales you faggot.If you ever had a brain to begi with, you'd understand nobody gives a damn about the anime.

>Mob Psycho, the master piece of the entire season

Imagine being a shonentard holy fuck. Mob was garbage.

Attached: 1507130175771.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

Nobody gives a shit about novels either. This series survives on selling Kurumi figs. Go take a look at DAL merch on amiami.

Attached: FIGURE-051435_01.jpg (600x800, 119K)

Novels average from 30.000 to 45.000 in weeks 1-2. It has maintained those numbers during the entirety of its run up to the last one. Fuck off.

Last one didn't even rank.

Yeah user, they are so shit they sell like hotcakes despite the fact she has like a dozen already.

Attached: FIGURE-042679_23.jpg (600x800, 58K)

No, Gothic Lolita is a fashion based on Victorian children’s clothes, loli is a term for little girls

Except they still sell about the same. The anime didn't boost the sales, Kurumi's arc in the anime sold the least and no one gives a shit about the spin off focusing on her while the LN is just doing okay as always. Maybe next time try to do a bit of research because it's China the one who likes this series, not Japan and they buy the novels for the first 4 spirits and Origami.

I don't know what you're trying to prove here but if you're just here to boast about DAL not being popular anymore then you're just wasting time. Everyone knows that.

>and they buy the novels for the first 4 spirits and Origami

Yeah dude, this is why Kurumi gets 3x more merch than anyone else.

What does that have to do with the quality of the figs? The keep making shit quality figs because they know otaku with no standards will buy them which is why Griffon was the main manufacturer of DAL figs for a while.

How is that related to the novels?

>arguing on the internet
haha how new are you?

I think you came to the wrong site. Yea Forums is one of the main places where people will argue about anything.

Why is the director such a fucking asshole? He's butchered every project he's worked on.

Attached: debiru.jpg (1200x595, 161K)

I'm more surprised that even after IMS died and the series got a new staff the director remained the same. Like, does he own the rights to the series or what?

How did it end?

It's not over.

It's not done yet.

Tohka NTR'd Shido with Tonomachi

Didn't She kill herself for being too stupid? Actually, it was dark Tohka's fault.

Lots of action, drama and development for MC.

Attached: 57644642_1260905190760068_5326653723655536640_o.jpg (2048x1453, 200K)

Wew, how has it lasted this long?

>Nobody gives a shit about novels
Speak for yourself, we're the reason this franchise is even alive

There is always development for him but last volume is just completely disregarding everything.

take your mentally ill fetishes back to

The chinks liked the series more than the nips did.

I just want to see the lonely butt of all jokes best friend get some, at least have a side story with him and gross-chan hooking up for whatever reasons

Attached: 1549305917445.jpg (960x753, 53K)

Dark tohka and Tohka merged so they are the same person now. Still, it's ironic she endes up killing herself because she made a retarded decision.

No, tohkas my wife

Even the spirit pledge adaptation was better than season 3.

Attached: 6824756876.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

I thought chinks banned weebshit.

I think he started evolving a lot more in the second half of the series. While his development in the first hañf was noticeable, it was somewhat slow. Also, the only inconsistency in the last volume with him is wanting to save Tohka, you can't do anything about this when it comes to main heroine.

chinks ban everything

Not him but what are you talking about? The guy doesn't even fall under the "bro character" criteria. He was introduced in volume 1 and then he barely showed up again.

>Still, it's ironic she endes up killing herself because she made a retarded decision.
Why did she kill herself?

They did ban S2 and 3 over there but that won't stop them from watching/buying shit.

bakery ran out of yakisoba

Yeah, no one cares so much it has 5 volumes already.

Attached: Empty_profile_pic.jpg (681x960, 70K)

I know I know, just played the VN's where he's more present and felt kinda sorry and sympathetic towards him with Shido hogging all the spirit babes for himself

>Shido hogging all the spirit babes for himself
Shido earned that, he's the one who had to put his life in the line for them and even then, not all the Spirits love him, only a few genuinely love him.

The story is generic and Shido is a typical nice guy MC. People only care about him because of Shiori. Reading Date A Live is like reading One Piece:meet new spirit, get challenged, Muh he's nice guy, kiss and trip clothes. Repeat the same formula and no spirits are allowed to develop their relationship with Shido further. Everything only becomes interesting after vol 15 with the whole plot twist, but again the villains failed me. After vol 19 and the disaster that is ss3, I hardly care about it anymore. Rating 6/10. Mostly from nice designs

Basically, dark tohka is the real Tohka, she was created by accident and attacked her creator because she was edgy. Her creator kicked her ass so hard she became the current Tohka, however she still knew the power of the creator for too much for her to handle, that didn't stop her from taking the power two volumes ago and surprise, surprise! It turned out the power was too much for her that it ended up killing her.

Kurumi should've been a Black Lagoon or even Index character desu

So? It doesn't sell that much and is not like the author cares about sales considering it's written by a different author, the designer isn't Tsunako and Kurumi might as well be a different character. Tachibana just likes to release spin offs for characters he likes, Origami has two spin offs but she was the least popular back then.

>they killed off the main girl
Didn't see that coming desu.

Okay? But that is pretty much Shidou's job and is not like his friend has experience with girls. His main hobby is playing mobile VNs.

Only tsunako cares about the Nepgear clones

go read the novels to find out
they're not bad, the first one might just feel repetitive cause you've seen the series

I wouldn't expect that to last long since Shidou promised Kurumi to change the past and fix the mess she created.

It was fun at first because it was a nice haremshit parody. Then Kurumi arc was actually good. But after that everything goes to shit. Sure it has some good moments but Wescott was such a garbage main villain I always hoped he's a fake big bad. Turns out he was not and finale was generic shit.

Attached: 1517152568592.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Of course everyone is coming back anyone thinking otherwise is retarded.

Westcott was never the main villain but the author kept him around as plot device to kill Mio just to give Tohka the spotlight.

Attached: Towel.jpg (627x478, 58K)

Kurumi is too weak and she is way too insecure. She would have become a background character in Index and would have been a side character in Black Lagoon at best .

Mio may be the big bad but final fight was against him which is idiotic.

Talking more from a potential standpoint, I know how underwhelming she becomes in DAL, would like her as a level 5 rival to Accelerator or something, that'd be lit

What? Accel would stomp her in battle and Kurumi is afraid of death.

Japanese authors always seem to fuck up the climax of their stories, mainly becuase they always go back to their main special character. It's happened many more times than I can count. Also, Westcott was never the main villain, it was Mio and the author was on a streak until he decided to give Tohka the spotlight again. Just another case to add to the pile.

Attached: gb.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Which fight exactly?

Kurumi is nothing special. Hell, even Shido has more memorable moments than her.

>Kurumi isn't on screen or involved
one of the few series I speedwatched, also had a few spare gift cards so bought the VN's and clicked like a motherfucker to get to the clock

Attached: 1505500569457.jpg (680x383, 25K)

Probably that fight on the Fraxinus where Shido punches Westcott into oblivion.

Imagine being this retarded. Kurumi is the only memorable character in this shitpile.

I still hope one day Tsunako will get a good mecha musume sci-fi series without harem trash. Then she can just reuse Kurumi's design.

Why exactly? She is a bigger retard than Tohka and Origami combines, she is among the weakest spirits. Her crazy act falls flat when she fights enemies that can kill her which is why she only fights against fodder. Her goal doesn't have a solid basis, she was tricked twice by the person who she is trying to kill and has been manipulated the entire run of the series.

>Kurumi isn't on screen or involved
This. I don't know why LNfags think that anybody saw this shit for a reason other than Kurumi. DAL is garbage but she is perfect.

Attached: kurumi-tokisaki.png (400x512, 94K)

Plot in second half goes full retard this has shit to do with her early arc that made her and this entire stupid series popular in the first place.

Hold on, you're right. I remember how she kept making herself look stupid despite being a supposedly "intelligent" character in volume 16. That sure as hell was memorable.

>in volume 16

Nobody fucking cares.

But it's about Kurumi you dumbass. You're the only one here who cares about that overrated character.

True, all that baby tohka and yoshino crap was so annoying, good thing Kurumi lived up to and even surpassed my expectations and made the torturous first 5-6 episodes of every season worthwhile
>that voice
>those clothes
>that personality
>being able to go from innocent pure maiden to psychotic lunatic at the flick of a lighter
>that heterochromia
>being able to clone herself
>time powers
>those tits
>that teasing
>that sadism
It's like they made a character specifically for me

Wrong, you are the only one here who doesn't.

Okay now what does that have to with Kurumi being memorable? She is a shitty character that the anime tried to make somewhat mysterious by removing the actual interesting and memorable plot points and main antagonist.

Kurumi's design was Tachibana's idea and Tsunako only reuses Nep designs, especially Nepgear.

I mean what volume.

>Kurumi isn't memorable
stop huffing computer duster, you're arguing against an objective fact, stop wasting your time

Only animefags like you give a shit. We're several anons here who think Kurumi is not good. LNfags see Kurumi for who she really is, animefags like you only see muh tits, muh yandere traits and muh sexyness to claim she's the only thing worth in this series.

>You're the only one here who cares about that overrated character.

Yeah you retarded shit, the by far most popular character from this shit who gets like 3/4 of expensive merch is liked by one person. Kurumi keeps getting new merch even today when nobody gives the slightest fuck about any other character from this zombie series.

Attached: 1527880997492.jpg (720x720, 251K)

What facts? Please list them because you clearly don't have any. If you want a trule memorable moment for Kurumi you the spectacular mess she created in her second arc where she was too retarded to keep trying a pointless method despite having a power that could have easily solved her problems in the very first try. Like holy shit, not even Origami fucked up things this badly.

>author is a retard who can't write
>this is character's fault

So does Tohka and the other characters but merchandise like figs pander to animeonlys which is why there are not figs for spirits that are not animated. It would be a miracle if Natsumi gets one after how rushed and badly adapted her arc was.

Most people when they think of DAL don't think of fucking Yoshino and the redheads I can tell you that, they think of the crazy hot big tiddy goth chick

Same logic can be applied to your memorable "facts", are you retarded?

? Most people who think about DAL only remember the first 4 spirits and Origami.

Yeah, becuase otaku faggots like you and the rest only care to have something to jack off to, it's not unheard of. Also, going with your logic, if Kurumi is as popular as she is, her spin off should outsell the main LN but it can't even sell a third of what the main LN sells. I also remember Kurumi's volume selling the least back in S1. People who read the LN know Kurumi's real worth.

Then why is Tohka the face of the series and keeps placing first in most polls? Her newest volume also gathered most interest than previous arcs.

Kurumi > Yoshino > rest

Attached: h3938a.jpg (800x800, 150K)

Why don't you ask China who is the biggest audience of the series? The even made their own game that properly adapted Origami's arc better than the anime did.

Yeah Tohka is poplar too but she's still 2nd in overall popularity despite some Nippon specific polls, Kurumi gets the most fanart

Chinks literally made their own "anime" with bootleg Kurumi.

Yoshino isn't shit though.

Kurumi has over 2x more art than Tohka and 3x more merchandise.

That is like saying youtube views matter. The polls are what truly matter and most of Kurumi "fans" are not even LNfags. Just see how poorly the spin-off is doing compared to the novel. But talking about sales is pointless because the author didn't release the spin-off to please fans or sell merchandise, he only writes about the shit he likes.

You fucking retard, Origami got 2 figures recently, Tohka is getting 3 new figures and Yoshino is getting 2 new figures as well. Fuck off to where you came from and stick your pride up your ass.

The chocolate whatever? That is not even similar to DAL and the girl doesn't even behave like Kurumi nor she looks like her.

The one with the Spongebob music? She behaves like a generic Yandere and Kurumi isn't like that.

Of course

Attached: 1557312133145.png (702x960, 498K)

Welp, next time I'll make an actual DAL thread. You anons are posting in the wrong place.

Attached: sleeping.jpg (1168x1200, 147K)

What?

>Are the novels or manga for this any good? It has a bunch of cute bitches and nice art design, but the anime was so painfully generic I couldn't even get into it.

China plagiarizes so much that they even use cartoon soundtracks for their "anime".

Speaking of Kurumi being yandere, she acted somewhat Yandere in ARS Install, but apparently there's a true yandere ending in Rinne Utopia but really hard to get to, if true do I have to get with everyone to unlock that route?

That is not how you use greentext.

Is she lifting up her skirt because it's a bit annoying or giving a glimpse of her sexy thigh on purpose?

Isn't that just the one where she eats him? That's just one choice near the end.

No, the girls are supposed to be "out of character" in Ars Isntall which is why Yoshino isn't her usual self, Miku is actually interested in Shidou and has some Yandere traits, etc. That ending in RU is a bad ending if I remember correctly.

I got the one where I got to fug her, Anime Shidou would've probably answered Kotori's call being the clueless dense motherfucker he is lol

The end of the series is all of Shido's whores become pregnant...

Attached: DateALive.jpg (648x1296, 526K)

Did you even watch the anime?

yeah, he's as moralfag and frigid as most harem MC's

>lol
Go back to the shithole you came from.

>anime girl in lingerie
>good design

>writes a shitty self-insert rom-com with no expectation of it getting published
>editor somehow decides it is good enough
>company gives you Tsunako
>series become an instant hit
This series is living proof that it doesn't matter how shitty your LN is because it will sell if it is illustrated by a well-known, good artist

But he isn't dense, sealing spirits requires him to be aware of the girls feelings and he is only a moralfag at the beginning because he was told by Kotori sealing spirits shouldn't be that dangerous.

How is he dense?

>2019
>getting triggered by lol
Oh man lol, just imagine when Hiro inevitibaly adds emoji's permananently (not just as an AF joke), i wonder if the boomers on this site will leave forever or if that Mr. Burns pic is true that you're here forever no matter what

I know you are shitposting but at least do some research. The reason he got Tsunako as the designer is because his previous work won a prize of some sort and he only wrote DAL because harems popular at the time but he already had planned the whole thing beforehand with 10 volumes being the original length.

I guess "dense" isn't the right word, he's just the typical scared of boobles and girls flirting MC

Oh, you are Yea Forumsermin. Anyway, upvotes have a bigger chance of happening than emojis.

That is only at the beginning before the series was extended.

kinda hated it how it was just the facebook system this year (should've at least added love heart, laughing and angery face options instead of just likes), the shitposting would be hilarious if Hiro adds the Reddit system next April first

>self-insert rom-com

Attached: smug natsumi.png (870x490, 406K)

Don't reply, the "romcom" bit already says enough.

tbf I did self-insert as shido in the VN's but self-inserting in Anime is kinda hard I find

>won a prize of some sort
Need source. Googled it and wasn't finding any even with the jap name
>蒼穹のカルマ

If you literally just look at volume 1 and pretend volume 2+ didn't exist, it is literally just a self-insert rom-com.

>VN
Everyone is nice and out of character in those. But there are some instances where you're basically fucked in the VN too.

Attached: severed head.png (820x460, 430K)

That still doesn't make it a romcom. It's like calling TWGOK or Kanojo flag a romcom.

I only remember the character bevahing ooc in Ars Install. In RU, Rinne has influence over what happens in the game which is why you can have an Origami ending, however that is merely Rinne's actions and the true route is different.

>Everyone is nice and out of character in those
True, I thought it was cute how Kurumi acted like a normal girl and got along with the other spirits with the only conflict being friendly banter rather than full on wanting to kill some hoes

Wasn't that Kurumi just a clone, the rooftop/festival clone to be more specific, or are you talking about the second game?

yeah it was a clone, but rooftop kurumi was still a nutter, it was her original plan to fuck up the school until Shidou woo'd her with some kind words and logic

Also Kurumi just simply seemed to integrate into everyday life in the VN's, she still had some unstable moments like acting threatening when she wanted alone time with shido (while he was talking to tomo or someone) and the orginal was still a cunt but other than that she was pretty tame

That was the original Kurumi's plan. Why do you think she had to kill that clone after Shidou only said a few words to her? The clones are not a hivemind and some of them are actually aware that Kurumi's goal is pointless since she doesn't really have a solid basis behind it. The rooftop clone isn't the first one and probably not the last one Kurumi has killed.

Not sure how they are comparable when the first volume of both of those 2 cover multiple girls and DAL only covers Tohka

TWGOK also covers a single girl before moving onto the next and Kanojo flag goes a way different direction later. If you only take the first volume into consideration then is obvious you can see a different direction for the series. TWGOK oneshot even had the blonde Tsundere as the main focus, who would even think it would end with demons and shit near the end and who ever thought that Kanojo flag would go Matrix on you.

Attached: New Official Shit Taste List.jpg (2020x6500, 3.65M)

Whoever spent the time to make this has serious issues and should seek psychiatric help.

Do you also reply seriously to any template thread? These are made to bait idiots and it amazes me people unironically fall for these.

Not sure why you are bringing up what occurs later on when my whole argument is based on the first volume impression.

her twintail and red eyes always do the thing for me

Exactly because of that. You can spin the entire direction of the series when you are only 1 volume/chapter in. I can also say that both DAL and TWGOK could have been series that focused on VNs exploring the development behind the choices, whether they can work on girls in real life or not, or maybe both series could have used Otome games for certain girls or something like that since the beginning of these series were relatively simple.

Whatever the case, there is little to no romance in the beginning of both series. If you want an example of actual romcom with harem elements since episode/chapter 1 see Seto no Hanayome.

Spirit can't get pregnant, probably part of Mio's plan.

What is the CUTEST Kurumi outfit???

>She is a bigger retard than Tohka
Literally impossible.
>she is among the weakest spirits.
>Ability to control time
>weak
Wew that's as dumb as telling jojofags that DIO is weak.

My favorite is when she's wearing my semen.

>We can all agree that she has the best design in the series right?
Nevermind Date A Live, she's Tsunako's magnum opus.

She can't control time, she doesn't even have the ability to stop time at will. She first must charge a bullet then hit the target with the bullet however time only stops for the thing that was hit with the bullet. But the worst part is that the bullet travels at the speed of normal bullet and some spirits can reach the speed of light. Kurumi is not a combatant type of spirit either since more than half of her abilities are utilities like seeing the past, transfer conciousness to the past, follow another person to the person, etc.

Attached: 52540499_309586236618848_7220867215826324783_n.jpg (640x640, 94K)

There is a difference between able to light a torch with fire powers and create a fucking sun to attack. Kurumi's powers are very limited compared to most people who can use time related powers in anime/manga/LN since she can't even use the basic power of stopping time unless some specific conditions are required.

Can't choose between deito, wedding clothes and chuuni

Attached: Date A Clock.jpg (1270x2155, 710K)

Nah, that would be Nepgear and Kurumi's design is not even Tsunako's idea.

Love the clothing but not a fan of the hair or eyes

Attached: e4b3d4d81fe75cbdf1dcba1e959c98dd.jpg (4661x2982, 2.09M)

Nepgear cosplaying Kurumi and Kurumi cosplaying Nepgear when?
KURUMIGYAAAAAAAAA

Kurumi spin off anime when?

>those faces
Why must promotional/official art for the anime always look so weird?

They probably get some guys that don't even work in the anime to make those. S1 official art also looked weird.

S2 art was much worse with even worse anatomy, especially for Miku.

The goddesses designs for Neptunia are much sexier.

I prefer yukata battleaxe to be completely honest

Anyone play the VN games? Are they worth playing through just for the girls I like?

Whoever who's complain on the shit taste list should considerate suicide

If you go with that mentality then no.

Just wait for the fourth game.

Watch a playthough in Daily motion or Nico Nico.

>Just wait for the fourth game.
>VN being released on a Sony platform.
It's fucked.

All of the games are released on Sony platforms first.

The first ones were released long before Sony became censor happy.

The game only came out on sony consoles in japan you retard.

The second game is already very tame and doesn't even have proper endings like the first one. Sony censorship won't make any difference if the fourth game goes the same route as the second game or the "third" one.

This was over the line.

Attached: 20190723221552_1.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Being mentally retarded like Tohka is good enough excuse to justify causing a fire, apparently.

Attached: 20190810235748_1.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Since fucking always you autist. What the fuck do you think "gosu rori" means?

What's Kurumi alter like? Actually nice?

Reine is best and true ending.

Attached: 1534436808867.png (1440x2764, 3.66M)

You shouldn't post Reine in a clock thread. It's insulting.

>the only doujin she got was made in a drawthread on Yea Forums
It's a shame she was way too mature for the target audience of the series. Same with her relationship with Shidou.

Her abilities sound perfect for raping people. Why isnt she the MC again?

>the last new kurumi doujin to be uploaded was some shitty giantess one in 2018
>the last decent kurumi doujin to be uploaded was in 2016

Why have the elevens forgotten about her?

Being a Kurumiwaifufag is a gift and a curse, on one hand she gets really based fanart but the lack of doujins is disgusting judging by how many possibilities and situations are possible with her

Attached: kurumi feet.png (448x619, 364K)

>being that gay
no one cares about your LGBT life style

>its sucks
it actually doesnt, its great they broke the whole "white and tidy is the base but red and chaotic is the polar opposite" cliche

absolute fucking slut

Attached: 1549043453526.png (960x720, 822K)

Which DAL's feet do you want to sniff/lick?

Attached: 66338681_2957120730996454_8585707141382480233_n.jpg (640x640, 65K)

On purpose, she wants abit of fun

Attached: 15561984673858.jpg (850x1202, 251K)

Kurumi threads are always terrible. Have the posters in them haven't even watched or read the series. I mean, I like her, but goddamn her fanbase is easily the worst of the cast.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.42.492.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>Have
I meant "half" dammit.

Literally go to any fig site and compare the number of figs Kurumi has to the rest.

Yes all the designs are popular because it's fucking Tsunako but Kurumi has over 2x more then anyone else.

Attached: 1513265018850.png (549x560, 258K)

Best vanilla fag doujin that I've fapped to

Attached: 1565381175956.jpg (800x450, 142K)

Honestly it feels like the harem part was forced on him.

Tachibana wrote the lesbian princess parts of Qualidea and they were far better than DAL and it felt like he had far more fun writing them.

I wonder what his next series is going to be since looks like DAL is ending soon.

Attached: 1523565762686.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Kotori makes DAL worth watching. Natsumi wasn't too bad either for laughs, everyone else is pretty boring.

Attached: [FFF] DATE A LIVE II - 11 [BD][720p-AAC][E06A372E].mkv_snapshot_13.07.308.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

There are some good Kurumifags. We associate them by different names. Clockfags are the fags who only like Kurumi for all the wrong reasons and hate DAL. Kurumifags are just like every other fan of the series, just Kurumi is their favorite. Though they are rare.

>Have the posters in them haven't even watched or read the series
That's nothing special or new and is the case with every at least semi-popular series.

That's because she's five times more popular than other girls and most people dropped DAL novels/anime long ago since it's crap.

Would you fight a clock?

Attached: 74937536_p1.png (1600x1600, 759K)

A hair bikini? Hairkini?

KIHIHIHIHIHIHI

Attached: 47584838_2210749929186446_3647013615347582239_n.jpg (1080x823, 96K)

I'm pretty sure she would just shoot you and/or do that Lovecraftian hand spawn shit.

Kotori is okay but she is barely enough rrason to watch it when she barely does anything other than give bad advice which she hasn't done since Origami shot down the ship.

That is because he doesn't know how to write harems and QC was indeed made as a side project for three authors as a "fun" project. The interactions in QC are very simple and forgettable, the writing is so generic that barely anyone gave a shit when it aired and Tachibana's story was the less memorable of the three with Hime being the thing most people remember from his side. The QUALITY made it somewhat memorable.

Keep telling yourself that then maybe she will win more polls than Tohka and become the face of the series, even on Yea Forums the threads always die in a few posts if only clockfags post in them.

Only the anime girls get figs. The target audience for merchandise like that and the novel are two separate things. China has their own audience who is autistic enough to develop their own game that actually adapts what the anime covered but better

It does. Single color, less unique eyes, wasn't even designed by Tsunako or Tachibana. It actually covers more skin than the original dress. You have to try hard to make the inverse dress more boring than the normal version.

Because she is actually weak? She can't do shit without killing herself, she has one of the worst "hax" powers in the entire medium.

>he thinks fanart somehow equals popularity for doujins
What's next? Youtube views? Most people who like Kurumi or any DAL girl prefer the first 4 spirits and Origami but they haven't had an arc in a while for the market to sell a doujin and the artist who only make fanart don't care enough for the character to fully release a doujin or CG pack.

Nice projecting

Her name is ice queen or some shit. It's generic as hell.

Ah, QUALITY Code. It showed how bad Tachibana's humor was, watari wasted his time on it rather than finish his main novel and the Henneko author tried his best to do something different. The funny part is that it didn't even adapt what they wrote.

I just want to pat her, is that too much to ask

Attached: 69242439_p0.png (1200x848, 642K)

>anime
Fuck off, secondary

Clockfags barely even watch the anime. How else are you supposed to explain something to them?

I think is white queen but is still predictable as hell.

last for best girl

Attached: origami--.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

>pre vol 10 Origami
Gross

how does it feel to be the scum of the earth?

Ask that to the girl who killed her own parents.

it wasn't her fault you bastard.
Origami is the goodest girl in this entire series

No one even likes her dude.

I like her.
can you explain that?

She put innocent people in danger for her own agenda and even after saying she knew Tohka and the others weren't guilty for her parents death went full "muh revenge" on them.

>it's one of the most popular girls in the series close to the first 4 spirits

well that's just the price the rest of the girls have to pay for being inferior to Origami.

But she always lost to the girls in battle in the end, even when she turned into spirit and had the advantage over Tohka she still went full retard and stayed at close range. It's not a surprise her genius attack of chasing phantom and spamming light beams ended up destroying part of the city and killing her parents.

Meant for

try making a tohka thread and see what happens.

even so Origami is perfect and nothing you can say will change that.
not everything is about battle power, Origami is better than the rest of the girls in literally every single way.
If Origami decided to get serious she could wipe out everyone else.

I like current Origami, she's a good girl. Sadly it seems most people still hate her though.

Attached: 71636273223.jpg (680x960, 100K)

Oh wow, user, congrats! You've just been put in charge to make the next big manga/LN/anime and Tsunako will be your character designer. What genre will you decide on?
Sci-fi?
Mecha?
Romcom?
Ultra-serious psychological horror?

Attached: cuties.jpg (963x798, 138K)

It would be filled with bullying at first but eventually become a normal thread. That is how it usually goes. Japan, on the other hand, has very different threads and they rarely post images.

BLEEEEEEEEHHH!

Attached: Bleh.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

She tried her hardesr before turning into a spirit but she was not better than the average fodder AST member, even arter becoming a Wizard she still lost to Tohka. The current Origami is actually way smarter in combat but this is post vol 10 Origami.

people like you are the worst, you guys badmouthed Origami all the time before her arc, if you didn't like Origami in all her incarnations then you don't deserve to even look at her.

I will give she managed to cause more destruction to the city than the spirits themselves. I mean, look at how many buildings she destroyed and people she traumatized. It's surprising she wasn't declared a terrorist.

hot

Not him but that is a blind fanboy logic. Hell, you don't even need to hate how Origami used to be but her arc actually reedemed her and she is now an actual smart girl and great support.

This series would be so much better if it didnt have Shidou in it.

Make someone in AST the MC, make the plot be about investigating and dealing with spirits instead of "hurr harem hjinks".

Attached: 1541383824780.jpg (817x1200, 130K)

But I didn't badmouth her, I always loved her. In fact I was glad her original self returned after her arc.

2 sides: nicest person you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath

Attached: 1505089366284.jpg (1200x1689, 305K)

The AST doesn't even investigate spirits. They are only there to stop them.

imagine AST members having orgies in their sweaty mecha suits

sorry for jumping to conclusions then

Attached: 1565947129290.gif (750x750, 1.29M)

Exceot both Ratatoskr and DEM already know everything they need about spirits with former being afraid of them, which is why they kept information hidden from Shidou and tried to "train" with dating sim choices in an effort to get him killed while sealing as many spirits as possible.

She's not really hated anymore. Seems most people here dislike Miku the most.

Yeah lets's investigate the things that are related to the the thing that nearly destroyed two continents. That is how DEM was formed.

know your enemy, etc.

Mecha is more familiar with Tsunako designs.

You have DEM for that and they are not much different from the AST. Only Ellen can take advantage of such knowledge.

>If Origami decided to get serious she could wipe out everyone else.
She would get Ain'ed out of existence so hard not even history would remember her.

Attached: 11.jpg (2255x1600, 713K)

Literally every haremshit would be better without male MC. Most of them have at least few good girls but it's ruined by harem bullshit.

Really? Because it seems like anytime she's mentioned people still just hate on her.

The only reason anyone would want to know about spirits isnto weaponize them. This is not far from what would happen in real life since you can potentially have something better than nukes and most peopke would be afraid of them because they got an example of what they are capable to do 30 years ago.

why do yurifags have to keep invading harem threads?
just cause your latest delusion didn't come true doesn't mean you're welcome here.

Not him but did you stop posting before sesason 2 even aired? Origami's arc is often regarded one of the best and she is now mostly liked, even before her arc her actions were disliked but her as character wasn't since the revenge stuff was the main problem that encompassed 90% of her character or do you think those "Origami a shit" posts were genuine hate? It's like people posted that by the time IMS was funded.

Call me when harem series stop using yuribait.

Attached: 14a1733b75808224823948012010.jpg (540x960, 107K)

>replying

>those fucking arms

You need to investigate them to develop aphrosidiacs that work on spirits and slave collars. Theres a whole market out there.

>yuribait
? Miku is there to be a joke character that not even the girls can stand. She is also the second least popular spirit in the series. The yuribait is only there if you take her antics as a serious matter. The twins would be a better example but they are family who are close to each other obviously.

>assuming that it would have to be a yuri series
Imagine Immortal Hounds in the Date a Live setting. No bland self insert MC. It would at least be interesting.

Spirits are not affected by drugs, nor they get ill. Origami tried to poison Tohka a few times early in the series.

>second least popular
After who? Source?

in the end she's Shidou's bitch though

Never watched DAL. Rolling:
Odds ---> watch.
Evens ----> don't watch.

Attached: shout_aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

That would be like saying why not use the setting of Ghost in the shell. You are writing an entirely different series and if that bothers you then read something else.

yeah you should read it instead

Nia. Introduced right after volume 12 which was the last episode of S3. She is not even annoying as Miku, she is just an tertiary character that the author keeps around for some reason.

Nia.

Oh, I got into DAL a little after season 2 aired so I was not around before then. And sure the hate has gone down since then, but It still seems like people generally dislike her around here.

>for some reason
Because she's a spirit, maybe?

This show had exceptional character designs but was absolute shit tier in every other regard. Sad.

The funny thing is that she lost her crystal and was dying but the author still decided to keep her around. She coudln't even go limited release form like the other spirits, she is the most irrelevant girl in the entire series and her only purpose was to be a plot device. To give you some contrast. Not counting volume 12, which was a filler volume, every arc since the twins arcs have been a two volume arc, hers was a single volume long.

Giant robo mecha gets turned into a nep and the new pilot has to help her get over her daddy issues with previous pilot so they can fix her performance issues in battle due to new tactic employed by the evil organization. Support vehicles and combiners also get nep'd so the schtick is to date them all into pulling off last minute wins against the bad guys. Climax will revolve around MC not being able to finish off the bad guys for good since it'd mean the girls would turn back into non-sentient machines.

Not sure what gave you that impression, the hate disappeared before season 2 even began. If people talked about Origami it was to discuss how many mistakes she made throughout the series which is not really hate, just analisis. That doesn't mean all the haters disappeared, even after her arc happened.

thats why you develop drugs that do work on spirits.

Yeah, maybe you tried to turn fire into water with your mind hard enough it would happen.

Admit it, you would want this kind of yuri.

Attached: 1547994404079.jpg (1200x705, 675K)

Fund it.

Is it wrong that i'm a male but considering ordering Kurumi cosplay clothes? not to show off, but to have the greatest fap in history, just IMAGINE her forcing you to crossdress in her clothes and destroying any sense of manhood you had with relentless and mercyless bullying, teasing and molestation

Yeah, next thing you know you become a tranny.

Just give us another Neptunia anime fuck.

Attached: 074e3159b918a4fcb23e2c6b3e701f2b.jpg (7680x4320, 3.46M)

Who? Miku? She doesn't even have a crush on him and everyone including him find her annoying. Nia, doesn't even hang around with the girls, she mostly stays in the background doing her thing.

The anime wasn't very good, it works better as an OVA series.

have you even actually read the series?
she's more obsessed with Shidou than she is the other girls.

Attached: huh.jpg (374x374, 14K)

I want to adopt a nest of kittens and raise them with my wife Kurumi

Have you? Miku barelu interacts with Shidou, most of her scenes are just her harassing the girls, in short stories her lesbian antics are even worse and unrestrained. She cares more about his Shiori persona.

>she's more obsessed with Shidou than she is the other girl
Are you confusing the second game with the novel?

Just compared to when people talk about the other girls it seems like most people just hate on Origami compared to the others. I guess my impression was wrong though.

go read the lightnovels you secondaries

>pretending to be a LNfag
>using the term secondary in a DAL thread
It's so easy to tell when someone doesn't even read the novels, it's even easier to tell when somebody is pretending.

Not sure what kind of threads you have lurked but barely anyone speaks bad about Origami since her arc happened.

literally what are you even going on about?
you guys are talking about how Miku doesn't even like Shidou romantically, when it is clearly shown that she does in the novels

When has she ever done that? Only in her date in volume 8 which happened before her character assassination. In every other volume she chases the girls, hugs them, tries to kiss them, gropes them and so on. Even during their "date" in volume 12 she stated how she wanted to date Shiori. In short stories is even worse, the first two short stories are about her lusting for girls and the one time where Shidou became her producer he spent all the time preventing her from kissing her fans and at the end of the story she actually kissed the rival idol. Then we have other short stories where she tries to get Shidou to crossdress again. Again, what series are you even reading?

Now you can

Attached: Tokisaki-Kurumi-Nightmare-Cat.jpg (800x800, 113K)

By far.

no matter how much you deny it's a fact that Shidou warped Miku into a bisexual who is into him.
i know yurifags are delusional and not mentally well but please at least try to acknowledge the actual canon.

I WANT TO DOCK WITH THE CLOCK

Shido ever get to tap that? Canonically?

? I'm not a Yurifag, I hate Miku since she went from lovable girl to an annoying one dimensional lesbian. If you actually posted in these threads you would know why she is so hated. She wasn't even a real lesbian during her arc, she treated men like trash but also considered girls to be nothing more than toys. After her arc ended the ideal would have been to develop her relationship with Shidou and by default form a better opinion of men overall but Tachibana had different plans for her.

First game wasn't very good either.

Did you play the game?

in the VN, barely canon tho

Why spoil that, the game has been for age and Tachibana already stated that it fits with main novel canon. Phantom even used her form in the novel with Shidou having an odd familiar feeling about her.

You act like Shidou is having a blast getting those Spirits for himself when most of the time it's a pain in the ass and not even all of them have feelings for him.

Attached: 2a8be3db23b144b2ff11661bf0bb04bb.png (853x455, 411K)

It also took like 9 volumes to introduce a good girl since the twins arc. Miku is awful, Natsumi you either hate her or like her but the fact she turned out to be a loli and not an onee-san made more people dislike her at first, Nia is just glorified secondary character and Origami while good was introduced in the first volume.

The games are mediocre but at least playable enough.

I find it funny when people try to compare actual characters like Kurumi with nondescript, cookie-cutter moeblobs like the rest of the cast.

Natsumi at least improved over time. Can't say the say about Miku and Nia still doesn't have a clear role, not even as joke character like Miku.

They got much better with time.

>Another animeonlyfag.

Attached: smug natsu.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

He was okay at first when it was practically a dating sim parody. But then he started getting powers and story became serious.

Where does the "Kurumi is a cuck" meme come from?

Ironically, I think S3 promotional art looked the best which is funny knowing the trainwreck that S3 was.

Attached: 190607【デート・ア・ライブ】KV-のコピー1.jpg (700x503, 168K)

i was gonna call you an incel but she's pretty hot.
i hate both lolis but she's barely goth and barely a loli because big tatas

You are kidding? Early in the series Shidou didn't have much of a character since the original length of the series was only 10 volumes was extended and is not like he became overpowered either, it wasn't until volume 13 where he finally could start using more angels than just the sword. I get you probably liked the series when was more comedy focused but that was never intended to be the case even in the original story. First 4 volumes of light heartedness, next three volumes of introducing the big bads with final 3 volumes being the climax, a simple story.

>But then he started getting powers and story became serious.
And how does that make him bad? He was well balanced and is not even OP.

Have you read the novels?

After she was trolled by the MC during the "confession" scene.

>Story is not serious.
>First volume.
>Already laying dead on the ground after getting shot.
Yeah, you were retarded for even thinking this wasn't gonna get serious and that the stakes would always remain "parody" tier.

Attached: rs.png (370x540, 282K)

no, i can't read books cause of adhd but i'm guessing like most of this series from lurking these threads that she was gonna get sealed but "nope, scrapped and forgotten like mana" and the story moved on to some other shit

No, she hasn't even been sealed yet. Basically, Shidou decided to confess while he and Kurumi were fighting an army of loli villainesses, he then proceeded to brainwash and forcefully kiss them which made Kurumi very uncomfortable since she was expecting a genuine confession.

Dear lord. Why do they keep making Yoshino the most fuckable one.

How can someone with over 10000 confirmed kills be so caring towards animals?

Attached: 76323471_p0.png (500x500, 246K)

Some of those faces still look weird but at least there is not fucked up anatomy.

But the anime had a lot of material to choose from to adapt. If there is another season there is going to be drama. Maybe other studio should take it.

That's a trait of her old self, same can be said about her naiveness.

Yoshino's head looks bigger than the rest.

The narration at the very beginning of the anime stating the death of over 150 million people should have been enough to set the tone of the series too.

>Implying there are even 5 people here that care about novels.

The fact her clones are actually the ones who get routes in the games is hilarious.

Was the fourth game cancelled or something? It was supposed to be out in July but it wasn't.

Delayed, it's been released next year.

will i be able to date other girls besides rinne and maria? rinne is complete mommy-gf tier so won't complain but still think having the other options again would be pretty neat

You don't know? It's a new game and since it includes Natsumi then it should be a full game with new routes like the first two games and the game original girls is a new one, probrably related to Rinne in some way considering the name of the game is the opposite of the first one.

The MC is fine, it's the harem hijinks that you don't want and I agree. However, DAL wouldn't be DAL if it wasn't a harem.

There is barely any harem hijinks since the girls barely show affection or share scenes with Shidou unless they are Tohka. Most of the time is just fanservice, the short stories were supposed to expand on the girls relationships with Shidou before they turned into full fanservice, what if, non-canon and fantasy stories.

They might as well include Mukuro since the series will end soon, at least say goodbye with all the characters.

The target audience for the games are mostly animeonly. I doubt they would do something like that since that would mean Nia should be included as well.

I think it's a good oportunity to include her. They delayed the game until next year. Animeonlys don't buy VNs, it's mostly LNfags who do.

Not sure why they would do that, if LNfags were responsible for buying the VN then we would have like 7 different games by now instead of all those re-releases and ports. I think they delayed the game because they wanted to see how well the translated games sell and then release a translated version next year if there is a market.

>Animeonlys don't buy VNs, it's mostly LNfags who do.
I doubt that considering how many reviews it got on Steam

Anyone who reads the novels probably bought the games at release. We got summaries and even translation of a few parts of the game. These games are also old and they even released several ports and bundles before it finally got a translation.

I want Mukuro route though. It's our only chance user, we're never getting Mukuro cuteness in our lifetime otherwise.

Attached: cute Mukuro in space.png (386x331, 224K)

Those guys weren't even aware that the series had a few games.

I would like that as well but a new game with so many routes sounds like a lot of effort for a series that will be over by the date of release.

A new season would only butcher her and her arc, a VN version of her is the better deal here and you know that, user.

I know but I don't expecting that to happen, the chances are minimal since Nia's arc is also in the way. I think they are done with the series and the game is going to be the last piece of material we will get considering they never announced a new OVA.

>hands cropped out
Why do they do this?

>Red eyes, black hair

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

A route would be nice but I want endings like the ones in the first game.

Red and black is a better color scheme than sliver and white.

>sliver and white
It's just white at that point. That is why it looks so boring.

Why does she remind me of Saber so much?

Attached: Untitled.png (560x756, 165K)

She is, dummy.

Probably because she is blatantly inspired by her. Also, retard.

Did the puppet get pregnant?

What even gave you that impression?

Attached: totallynotafatereference.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Fuck the King

Attached: Fuck the King.jpg (2480x2548, 349K)

Only one girl in that pic can get pregnant but not anyome

The fact that this thread got to 450 posts says everything Kurumi haters.

Try to make a Tohka thread that won't die after 30.

Attached: 2 a.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

Maybe you should try reading the thread before making your shitpost.

You didn't even bother reading the thread.

Wew.
Maybe next time we should just make an actual DAL thread instead of posting in a clock thread.

I thought it was obvious. The dark Tohka thing is a blatant rip off of Saber alter. This is also why she is the only spirit who has armor and has a sword as main weapon.

>Maybe next time we should just make an actual DAL thread instead of posting in a clock thread.
So it can die instead even faster? This one would have had it not been for someone bumping it several times with some inane shit.

>we will get oyakodon with a big titty adult Tohka

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_mordred_and_mordred_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_yorukun_ (850x1202, 232K)

Last DAL thread that reached bump limit was only 2 weeks ago. People always have things to discuss.

That would be clockfags since they always do that with their threads. DAL threads are monthly at best since there is not much to discuss and forcing daily or weekly threads only lead to criclejerking or shitposting. See whatever romcom series is ongoing.

Nearly all clock threads die in a few post, are deleted or moved to /trash/. So if you are so sure you can achieve that then go ahead and try to do it because I can assure you it would be filled with image dumping, circlejerking and nothing else.

Thank god we're finally getting a decent new spirit in the next game.

Attached: 72093511486.jpg (1100x1230, 1.33M)

We don't even know about her but if the game is non-canon I wouldn't expect much. She also looks like an antagonist meaning there might not be a route just like Marina didn't get one.

>People always have things to discuss.
>DAL threads are monthly at best since there is not much to discuss
So which is it? No shit clock threads die most of the time when they get spammed and the series is not relevant.

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_mordred_and_mordred_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_yorukun_ (850x601, 170K)

Do you even understand the meaning behind that meme? Besides, tohka is dead.

Clock threads were never relevant even when the series was popular. You can't sustain an entire thread with a few circlejerkers image dumping for 500 posts.

Why do you think clock threads die all the time? Clockfags left the main threads to make their circlejerk failing to realize they have nothing to discuss.

There are stuff to discuss but not in daily basis since everything has been discussed to death already. The alternative is to become like the average harem/romcom thread and just circlejerk to the girls and start waifuwars since that is much easier than discuss the series.

>Besides, tohka is going to be revived for muh happy end and everyone is going to stop being a spirit
Fixed

>You can't sustain an entire thread with a few circlejerkers image dumping for 500 posts.
You can, but it doesn't happen very often.
Looking through the archive DAL threads certainly don't seem to fare much better in longevity or quality. In fact this looks like the best one in the last few months.

? We had one good thread mostly shitposting free two or three weeks ago.

Obviously but she doesn't even have any relatives. His "mother" actually died and Shidou is not going to bring her back from dead since she finally found what she has been looking for

Threads went dead becuase anons were upset with season 3. Then one thread popped up like 3 weeks ago and that was the first time we came to discuss again. Before season 3 threads were weekly.

Threads became weekly/monthly after season 2 ended. This last arc being a letdown so far has made the thread even less frequent. Right now we can only speculate how retarded the finale is going to be.

Harem end

Attached: Consider the following.png (824x720, 430K)

How can you make the harem ending work and be believable when you have a genuine lesbian among the cast? Natsumi and Nia also exist.

>loli

Nice

Attached: 1565408764598.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

>If you join my harem, I'll let you fuck the other haremettes

I'm sick and tired of retarded mongoloids thinking a sexy girl is the same as having a good design

That is precisely what you are supposed to avoid.

I'd fuck that King.

I would have said that good/sexy design doesn't equal good character.

It doesn't really matter how many posts you link, because "gothic lolita" does not refer to the same thing as "loli". No amount of arguing on your part will change that.

>avoid

Attached: Kotonoha_x_Sekai_kiss.gif (640x360, 1.27M)

You are in the wrong series. The other girls can't even stand the lesbian. Maybe you don't actually know what a real harem end is.

I dunno user, you can always dick her as she fucks them.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_saber_and_toosaka_rin_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_mintes__4285e492617e6530d (1380x800, 1.16M)

Why do yurifags watch harem anime just to complain about it being a harem?

Attached: 1565538817862.jpg (626x479, 39K)

But that is precisely what you are trying to avoid, this girl became a lesbian because she hated the dick.

Mental illness.

If she is evil then I doubt she is getting a route.

If they are going to do that then migth as well add joke routes for the trio, Tama-chan, Mana and Ellen.

>this girl became a lesbian because she hated the dick.
That can be fixed

Attached: Lesbians+bisexuals_35dd5d_4038388.jpg (422x600, 97K)

But Miku already has money and is not like the other spirits need it either since Ratatoskr pays for absolutely everything.

Make them love the dick

>smol
>has a sword
>cold and serious when fighting
>dorky when not fighting

>Shido
>Shirou

You are going backwards now. She hated the dick and became a lesbian for it, making a deal with her is not an option either since that is only a pretense. You can't make a believable harem ending unless you remove her but even after doing that you still have to deal with Natsumi and Nia.

This is just the author giving a tag saying "I'm a harem member" to any random girl.

GOD I WANT HER TO PIN ME DOWN AND JERK ME OFF WITH HER THIGHS AAAHHHHHH

Attached: 412cdd9792d020421d4ad5eb2f6ea14f.jpg (721x870, 192K)

What kind of retarded socks are those that don't cover the toes or heel?

BASED

Origami is best girl.

She's the only character that's ever given me an autogynephilic urge.

Human Origami is gross.

>She hated the dick and became a lesbian for it
This only means she was improperly dicked

Human Origami is best girl and the producers turning her into a spirit was just them being butthurt that the human girl was the most popular character and not one of their OC donut steel spirit meme characters. Even so, spirit Origami is the best spirit girl.

>Human Origami is best girl

She was supposed to change after her arc but the author decided to make her ten times more lesbian than she was. This isn't your token lesbian character, it's like Kuroko but for every girl including the faceless background extras.

>Human Origami is best girl and the producers turning her into a spirit was just them being butthurt that the human girl was the most popular character
>Origami
What

I know this is bait but Orgami's arc was one the thing planned since the beginning of the series, you can tell by the obvious number in her name which is a pattern among spirits.

Why are you responding to obvious bait?

how does it feel to be so absolutely based and redpilled?

Attached: ori.png (500x281, 130K)

>posting QUALITY Origami
If you are going to do that then post Jew Origami. I lost that pic.

Shirou is a sucker for swords though. Shido has many other abilities up his arsenal though.

I think he means the names, the way their names are written is also similar. Remember DAL early volumes had a lot of references to other series.

Not him but here you go. It's amazing how they saw this and thought the big fucking nose looked okay.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.32_[2019.08.18_16.39.13].jpg (1280x720, 362K)

even with that nose she's still super cute

She could kill a person with that thing.

How did they not at least fix it for the blurays?

So this what DAL would look like if Fukumoto was in charge of the designs.

>he thought JC Staff would fix this shit

RIP

Attached: 1544241469294.png (825x1100, 1.15M)

She looks like a man there.

I mean I didn't expect it or anything but holy shit that's just lazy.

They probably only touched episode 5. The first bundle was the overpriced one and it contained that episode.

Attached: smooth-like-origami_.jpg (330x519, 47K)

Did you see how the "fixed" the pre-screening? There is barely any difference, I would expect the same level of fixes for the BDs.

I miss Date A Origami.

Attached: DAO.jpg (972x1400, 172K)

It would be actually amazing and a whole new level of laziness if they didn't change anything about episode 5.