Boku no Hero Academia

Season 4 is less than 2 months away. Are you excited?

And a new chapter is out. What do you guys think so far? Is the arc good?

Attached: 76020792_p5.jpg (600x839, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bM34prmwHsw
youtu.be/JwpVnwQrKbo
youtu.be/52SpfF1yvA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this arc
Nothing will become of it. Enjoy another 7 months of tedious schoolwork.

Attached: 1_aiVVFTXm1X_kdPfpzRG4-Q.png (631x315, 152K)

Based shipperfag not being able to post without jacking off his ship.
I love you guys so much.

Every arc matters thou. And comes full circle.

Liked the arc but could've ended better.
6/10

Attached: koutaeri6.jpg (337x436, 21K)

if dubs next arc's revelation is AfO being deku's dad

if trips it's traitor ochako

if nothing it's just editorial department hyping the manga after this shit arc nips didn't care bout

I just dont understand why nips hate this arc so much

Attached: ochako cat.jpg (850x1182, 203K)

>tfw LoV sausage party
New qt villainess when?

Attached: 1553894441495.jpg (434x424, 70K)

Attached: 1555989088540.jpg (800x1000, 139K)

Toga is all they need
Dead

I hope to god he's the traitor and has actually been hiding most of his power to make himself seem weaker than he is.

His power is way to versatile to be used to just "shock people'.

Was there a delay or something?
Season four feels like it should have been out Q2, not Q4

This chapter was fucking amazing. Thoughts on what's happening next? were most certainly getting an "aftermath" next

Attached: LETS_GET_THIS_OUT_ONTO_A_TRÆY.jpg (357x524, 33K)

The Avengers shawarma scene but with Shiggy's new villain group and sushi.

yeah kinda

Attached: 1560581959883.jpg (600x960, 121K)

Attached: momo-tism.jpg (1000x1000, 245K)

>the only villains to die have both been female (Curious and Magne)
What did Hori mean by this?

but magne was a dude

youtu.be/bM34prmwHsw
Do you like this video, OP?

Culture festival is the weakest, worst arc Hori has ever written

*blocks ur path*

Attached: 1b.png (1811x1300, 607K)

Reminder next step for Eri's healing isn't therapy or pills, but ice cream because fuck logic

And ye gentle vs Deku is one of the best fights Hori has written

Ice cream made by Mirio’s dick milk?

>deku vs a literal who joke villain is the best fight he's written
The absolute state of this manga

>redestro actually submits to shiggy
>the rest of the fights over instantly
God this manga is disappointing

Attached: 1565981812781.png (399x509, 180K)

No, regular ice cream.
A muffin too, to help her forget about all the times she was killed.

are we soft seinen now?

that's not a thing that exists

Never, some level entry violence doesn't make the series that uses a fucking concert to heal trauma anything close to seinen.
It is the purest form of generic shonen shit.

>the rest of the fights over instantly
we dont know that yet

Are you seriously retarded enough to think the LoV will keep fighting?

it's hard shoujo at best

I am not sure I will even watch season 4. I'll look forward to the openings I guess and I'll watch the filler episode maybe but who wants to go through fucking yakuza again?

Nobody that is who.
Now imagine seaoan 5, having to sit trough the fucking JT arc. That will definitely kill the drive to keep producing this anime.

will Toga fall for Shiggy when she sees him all bloodied and decayed?

Seeing what Bones can do with an anime like Mob Psycho is really depressing
BnHA post kamino is really an incredible waste of talent in the hands of bones. I wouldn't mind if they drop it to pursue other shit
If they keep making BnHA I hope they at least get a good chunk of the fujobucks

No because hori isn't a competent driver

Writer*

no but the mla might

Filtered.

How doesn't want to see loli suffering?

wont happen because shes unconscious anyways

>spineless faggot.
Typical MHA reader.

Dilate.

for you i'll do it

Attached: 1564689486172.png (182x173, 26K)

>Yea Forums faggot
typical MHA reader.

Season 4 should be decent. Chapter where Deku confronts All Might about being chosen as successor and the one where Deku and Mirio realize they fucked up letting Eri get taken should have some real strong animation and music. Both of Kirishima's fight should be absolutely kino. I'm a little worried of how they'll handle Mirio's fight since I can't recall any scenes that'll lend itself to animation easily, but Bones has impressed me before. If we reach the culture festival Deku vs Gentle will hands down end up the most well animated fight in the series, and I really hope we get to see a full song performance from Jirou's VA.

Someone draw Hori crashing a car while holding Deku and co. hostages

well he is asian

A good visual example of how terrible he is

Maybe if I post the pentagram it’ll keep the Yea Forumsaggots away
I guess Spinner was his self-insert all along

Attached: 0B472147-9574-4079-A0FF-5B1C72693AF9.png (843x903, 39K)

Uraraka will be framed as traitor using Toga video

I can't believe this arc was made and make some anons here become 1Bfags.
So terrible, the only saving grace of that burning shit of an arc was Monoma getting thoroughly humiliated.

This.

One paintfag posted that image a few months ago. How accurate is it nowadays for People who lurk here regularly ?

Attached: 1538058937034.png (662x716, 67K)

People in these threads are retarded, they think the current arc is a masterpiece which kinda tells how shitty their opinion is

Exactly, anything will impress these faggots.

seeing 1B was cool
I already liked them before the arc

And seeing them job was even cooler.

The japs have unironically shit taste. They follow this manga for all the wrong reasons. While in the west we say
>Holy shit, an anime about superheroes training and fighting villains? Sign me up
they're like
>W-what's this..? Cute boys and girls having a good time with quirky abilities? Teehee this is so tanoshii kawaii! Let's enjoy this, brothers and sisters
Aaaaand you get shit like the entire league of villains, including SHIGARAKI AND ALL FOR ONE, THE MAIN VILLAINS OF THIS STORY being voted like 30th or somthing even lower on popularity polls. Nips love battle shonen, alright, they made Naruto/DBZ/Bleach etc.. but a big part of this manga's fanbase are Slice of Life fags and fujos who don't really want it to be dark.

So basically normal people there are just like us and love Kamino/Yakuza/Pro Hero/My Villain Academia, but the loudest are Festival fags. And of course they don't care about the LoV fighting Joker and his minions. I really wish we had a different fanbase, like in the Pro Hero arc. Endeavor vs High End posting was peak BNHA

What happend to this guy he stiil around?

Attached: 1516913520649.png (670x1920, 456K)

The west is unironically the worst side of the fandom.

....alright you got me. In both east and west we got that kind of stuff. But talking about popularity, I choose to believe the serious parts are more popular here.

nah that was gay

Where's miriofag? Did all the kotaeri posting kill him?

Can you stop being obsessed
I am sure Miriofag will come back once people like you get over their hateboner and with season 4.

You're deluded as fuck.
youtu.be/JwpVnwQrKbo

Hori just needs to find a way to make the student side of the story more interesting and compelling. I'll defend the Festival arc as a nice cooldown miniarc after how long the Yakuza arc was, but of course people don't want to go back to fucking Deku and Class 1B after you give us something like the Top 10 Pro Heroes and Endeavor vs High-End.

The popularity polls look pretty much the same
There is no difference in fanbases as much as you want to think
There is just a difference in perspective because you look at the japanese fanbase from the outside and the western one from the inside
Its actually the same cancer

True, and Hori himself admitted that was gonna be the most light-hearted arc, it was necessary as a refresher. I did enjoy it.
But let's see what does he show after the LoV arc.
I did notice he wants to get more lighthearted when Shiggy talking about food with a light bulb on his head was in the same spread as ReDestro with his legs cut off bowing down to him.

Why does this manga's plot go nowhere? It is somehow more unfocused and even more boring than Naruto. This show should be doing much better than Naruto. It doesn't even feel like there is a storyline going on in the manga half of the time.

I'm just curious, he used to shitpost a lot.

That was when everyone tolerated him and when people like the webmfag pretty much sucked him off
If entire threads hate on the guy he will stop
But don't worry the hate will be gone soon and he will come back. I know it.

Because Hori planned to end this in 30 volumes but shit happened.

Attached: 1.jpg (624x1722, 200K)

>He doesn't like it when mangas have comfy SoL arcs only to follow it up with a serious arcs where it's all pain and despair.
It's all about balance.
Despair is at it's the most delicious when everything comes crashing down after the good times

Attached: 79b876254975b45492d4dbffb97dbf9e.jpg (349x225, 15K)

Kotaeri is too powerful, as long as that guy sticks around nobody will ever forget about their hatred for miriofag and that is honestly a good thing.

Attached: 2.jpg (631x1364, 241K)

>nobody will ever forget about their hatred for miriofag and that is honestly a good thing.
That is not how these threads work. People here have the memories of goldfish. If somebody isn't annoying them right now this moment they will go "huh he never was that bad in the first place"
Remember this conversation when these threads praise him again.

>it's all about balance
hori couldn't recognize balance if it kicked him in the vagina, this manga's tonal shifts are the most jarring I've ever seen

That will literally never happen

Happened before. Will happen again.

Everyone remembers grapefag and ochakofag as cancer, nobody will ever praise miriofag.

Miriofag was hated before. Then sucked off and loved.

t. Miriofag

No I am not. Again he goes down and waits when he is hated. Right now he is hated and will stay away.

he'll never stop being hated you delusional fag

He will. Season 4 will be the Mirio season so more Mirio animeonlys will be created and end up here and they will not have the history to remember why he is hated and to them you will just seem mean.

Post cute and canon ships

Attached: 7c5b26389908087fd5c5b3c91fa48d8c.jpg (488x720, 34K)

We have screencaps and webms to let them know why he is so hated.

The webm has him as the victor beating down a thread of losers. Anyone seeing that will think Miriofag is a chad and bnhafags who like this manga are cucks.

No, there's the webm of all his shitposting in the archive with some Yea Forums shit voiceover in the background calling him crazy and cancer.
I tell you, he'll never be forgiven.

Did you forget about Hana already?

Attached: KanashimiWooMukouEto.png (1200x860, 1.12M)

No I remember that pile of dust.

user what's up with that bad paint job we all know it's a doujin.

I can't wait for all those new Miriofags to get mad at Deku when not only he saves Eri, but also starts her healing process

Attached: 1565965893115.png (394x526, 180K)

Anyone who is a miriofag after that is crazy as fuck, he gets cucked left and right. He's only good as a laughing stock.

why would they be mad
I like both mirio and deku

Attached: 1532461521497.jpg (1280x1788, 672K)

Deku gets all the meaningful development with Eri, Hori can't stop jacking him off.
He's the greatest author ever.

It's crazy that he is based on Hori's childhood friend.
Did Hori secretly hate his friend or something?

>Deku gets all the meaningful development with Eri
if you aren't paying attention, sure

Mirio has become so much the symbol of hating Deku and BnHA I forgot that that was an option.

he's only become that if you're a retard who lets shitposters affect their opinion of the manga and its characters
for people who know what they like, it's always an option

Attached: 1539641148936.jpg (750x750, 80K)

I think so. To have a boy lose his quirk and mentor to save a girl yet he gives Deku all the important bits with her, I honestly think Hori hates Mirio.
>saved her
>made her smile
>gave her an apple
>encouraged her
While Mirio smiles in the background and does nothing, truly cucked.

See?
That right now was the aggressive shitposting I connect with Mirio. now we are back to normal.

Calling yourself a miriofag is basically accepting you're a cuck.

Attached: CUCKED.jpg (1022x408, 124K)

Letting shitposters affect your opinion on something and being this obsessed is the definition of cucked

Some Miriofags are hyping Mirio to be the true definition of a hero, they even ignore his faults. To this day they believe he's the only one who's worthy of OFA

Attached: 1565491908060.jpg (850x1202, 131K)

Huh, Mirio does feel cucked and in a bad writing way. Eri is obviously the most important character for Mirio's story, and the opposite should be true but Hori fucking shoe-horned Deku in there for the climax.

Couldn't Hori at least, I dunno, make sure Mirio got Eri to safety after he protected her quirkless for so long? He was nearly dead and the little bitch runs away to Deku. Deku too is the one saving her with the A1 show and giving her the smile and apple... Idk.
It sits wrong with me, because Eri is obviously intended to be paired with Mirio as characters, Deku already has his own storyline separate from her. Mirio's story is pure suffering.

Its just an extension of hating Deku and BnHA

KEK does truth make you mad? Reminder Eri will end up with Kota due to their shared love for DEKU

Jirou doesn't deserve best boy yet. She needs to step up her game if she plans to grab him before DekuBaku pushes Kirishima into his arms.

Kek

Attached: 1565954481255.png (2893x4092, 672K)

at least I wont be as cucked as you and let shitposters affect my opinion on something
This is why bnhafags are seen as a joke by the way

user, Mirio was meant to be cucked. There's nothing else to that, he lost everything for a girl whose development is closely tied to the MC even if his quirk is intact.

people who believe that have fairly obviously misunderstood the character
I still can't believe there are people who can't comprehend plot points in a fucking shounen

Attached: 1536636742848.png (318x355, 75K)

Oh no, you'll be twice as cucked. I can't for the life of me think about a more cucked and trashed character than Mirio Togata.

You said it better than me.. but whoa. Does Hori have an NTR fetish?

Well Mirio on paper is supposed to look better than Deku in any way. But the discussion between gran torino and Nighteye about the madness Deku and All Might share is sort of the antithesis to that.
Not that Mirio isn't worthy as well or good. But Deku is supposed to be even worthier I guess.

Look can we all just discuss best girl? When is she coming back?

Attached: 2e2642fee2547b18b6c708ac7dfb5860.png (1047x1094, 666K)

Probably, but only when it comes to Mirio.

>Does Hori have an NTR fetish?
you have seen Deku and Bakugo interact and Deku vs Kacchan 2? That was more cucked that the berserk eclipse.

Never more cucked than Mirio

nah see, mirio is very specifically NOT worthy of being all might's successor, where deku is. mirio is certainly strong, more so than deku even, and would be invincible with OfA. but strength is not all that makes the symbol of peace. a person who abandons a scared girl in the street, for whatever reason, no matter how good it is, can't be the symbol of peace. it's about a mental state. deku has it, he doesn't.

Attached: DzYUZMMVsAIXhnZ.jpg (500x706, 74K)

If the plot points were worth a damn it would be Mirio then one making sure Eri is happy, didn't he promise her that? But no, Deku is the only one who tries.
It is all very funny.

I dunno. He seems to be foreshadowed to end up with the loli
Apparently this was a confession and not a joke.

Attached: 1555855573987.png (860x289, 193K)

The thing is that what Deku lacks can be gain through training and interacting with more people. However neither Mirio or Nighteye can develop the "madness" that qualifies a true hero

I doubt kendou will be showing up any time soon, considering we just had a big class B arc

when hori wants to cuck ochako again

>mirioxtamaki
Ah, a worthy relationship for a fag.

Both of them abandoned Eri.
The symbol of peace was just following orders then? That is good when abandoning a little girl? The Nuremberg defense?

the point is that deku was MADE to abandon here
mirio was the one who made the decision

That is for when she marries Kota

Deku made that decision because of Mirio.

semantics, user

No
both of them abandoned Eri
That is an objective fact. You could say that Mirio had more experience, authority and thus control over the situation but if you say the symbol of peace wouldn't abandon a little girl then Deku is also disqualified.

>end up with the loli
>when deku is the one who makes her happy
The only logical thing would for Eri to end up with a fellow dekufag around her age aka Kota

Next arc will open with Deku and Hatsume discussing his new suit

Attached: 1522185390928.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

Kota hasn't even met her when there was a perfect opportunity in chapter 184 when he came to visit. I don't think Hori has that pairing planned.
Also why have Mirio confess his love as foreshadowing for KotaEri?

>kota hasn't even met her
So? There's still time.
>confess his love
Because it was a joke and when she marries and has a honeymoon for real with someone else they'll joke about it, fitting for cuckrio.

>Because it was a joke
Prove it.

Mirio likes humor, he's always joking.
Do you also think Mirio wasn't joking when someone asked him if he was Eri's dad and he nodded? He's weird like that.

>mirio the symbol of hating deku
>everyone hates mirio
Huh, I guess that means that Deku actually is popular then

Attached: 30d.jpg (687x767, 108K)

>he's always joking.
Oh so he was joking when he was screaming at overhaul
Mirio is always joking after all
Now that makes sense. Can't argue with that foolproof logic.

>can't read subtext
Miriofags are as retarded as their favorite character.

Truly the cutest smile

Attached: 1552782682672.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>>everyone hates mirio
Give it time
Just for this short period right now

>shiggy this chapter

Attached: shiggy nutter.jpg (382x858, 173K)

Mirio is Eri's

Attached: 0173-004.jpg (1066x1600, 314K)

dad because he doesn't know how to make a joke apparently

Attached: 0173-005.jpg (1066x1600, 368K)

Time won't change a sidelined 1-arc character like Mirio

nice pseudo godwin point faggot

Will the anime butcher such lovely and cute face?

Attached: 1523009823846.png (542x613, 139K)

Okay

They butchered Mirio's so yes. Mirio has really tiny cartoony features in the manga and made him an ugly gigachad in the anime

Anyways this manga and arc are overall a huge waste of time, only good if you like the MC because he'll always win at the expense of others

They could fix that for season 4
along with overhaul's hairline

You honestly think Hori would make a young hero in training a pedophile? really? is either that or a joke, and judging by Mirio's character it has to be the latter.

Its 2D
And he is japanese.

But why would he joke about being Eri's dad if he's in love with her?

Agreed. Better drop it and come back when it's the final arc if you want meaningful plot development.
Unless Hori intends to pull a Kubo and shit all over the place in the final arc.

No, I won't allow it

Attached: fa7e51216b66d11cdd8861a8e754cc4d1483837700_large.png (200x200, 88K)

He didn't
Someone else made that mixup
Not even a joke in the first place.

And how did he react? he nodded and smiled.
Because Mirio likes to joke.

He didn't respond at all so they couldn't tell what he was saying
They literally say that.

That was Hori's way of making fun of all the idiots who call Mirio Eri's dad.
He's clearly her best friend (canon) and he loves her romantically (also canon)

Finally the real Miriofag is back.

He didn't say no though.

Why?

Because the people who think he is her dad are idiots. According to Hori himself.

These are the words of AfO to shiggy?

Attached: (1288).png (671x745, 260K)

>eri hid behind mirio's leg when kirishima came along
CUTE

Attached: 1532896112282.jpg (900x600, 55K)

I've never read a chapter or seen an episode.
So, no.

>pedophile
good job outing yourself
lurk 5 more years before posting

No, that is according to braindead mirioafag, not Hori. According to him Mirio likes to joke around
They do act like farther and child

I just want this to be confirmed or denied so I can finally move on from this shower of shite

Attached: ptn2veQ6Kx1wdci4go2_r2_1280.png (874x1240, 365K)

Good times for these threads. Just as Deku returns so we can go max negativity again.

Attached: 1560204470970.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'd so love for dad for one to be true

Attached: 1551593806156.png (1200x846, 649K)

Does it matter if AfO is Deku's dad or not. All Might is Deku's cocksucking care taker now.

that deku on the far right is the cutest thing

So what arcs will the season cover? I think it'll end at the gentleman thief arc

That is what you are when you like children
You honestly think he looks at Eri and thinks "I wanna fuck her?"

looks like a character in a shota doujin about to be eaten up by a gyaru onee san

obviously not
that comes later

Attached: 1529923588000.jpg (497x543, 58K)

hot, i want to eat deku up, he's so cute

Tell me user, what do you do in your honeymoons?

on a honeymoon couple's outing, you go see interesting things, eat nice food, have a good time together.
you might be getting honeymoon couple's outing confused with honeymoon couple's nighttime

too bad you're probably an overweight fujo and/or a man

What about kissing and overall making out?

Honeymoon couples are married. Which mean they love each other romantically.
if you think that wasn't a joke to make Eri/Deku laugh then I don't know what to tell you. Mirio doesn't have those kinds of feelings for a child, how fucked up do you have to be to ship a six years old with the man who's basically raising her?

Attached: D8I3fiDU8AEXOF4.jpg (1229x945, 136K)

depends on the couple
if one or both are shy, such things may well be restricted to the bedroom

>depends on the couple
So they are platonically married?

>how fucked up do you have to be to ship a six years old with the man who's basically raising her
where do you think you are?

something like that, for now

i'm not overweight

I am so glad the real Miriofag is back.

I can make him leave in four minutes

Attached: koutaeri8.jpg (736x527, 38K)

based

Even here people would think it is disgusting. Besides, there are anons with actual good taste
See

no you can't
what you CAN do is shit up the thread in four minutes
I'd rather you didn't so how about instead of baiting the favela rat, you talk about the manga instead. like the training arc that's about to happen. I do hope it's a shiketsu one

Attached: 1535466800275.jpg (841x1200, 210K)

Easy. Just post all the manga panels of Mirio getting cucked by Deku
>training arc
It will be Eri's birthday celebration arc.

So all of them?

Attached: 0217-014.png (924x1300, 306K)

Of course. Hori loathes Mirio after all.

>Eri's birthday arc
And Deku will make it special. I hope they invite Kota over

Attached: 0181-015.png (1769x1300, 1.1M)

Deku will bake a cake for Eri with the help of pussycats. It will be peak comfy.

>lost quirk for little girl
>lost mentor too
>she still prefers Deku
The absolute state of miriostans

I still think this was funny

Attached: AfterCreditsScene.png (604x1580, 189K)

I can actually see this happening
Can't wait

Attached: koutaeri.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

>UA Fence-painting arc comic never ever to be found again because fireden got deleted

>stans
tell us again about how you're not a normalfag

I am honestly a little confused why it was Deku who made her an candy apply instead of Mirio
Mirio has NOTHING going on. Deku had to fight a villain and do the dance and then in his free time checked to make sure she got the candy apple
Wasn't it even Mirio who hyped them up for her? Literally would've set Eri up for a disappointment without Deku.
All this bullshit about caring so much and weighing the words he is saying but his actions are terrible.

Miriofag(s) deserve it

RIP gurofag's drawings. I knew I should have saved them.

I wondered about that too since it just made Mirio even more useless than he already was but seeing Mirio cucked again was really funny so kudos to Hori.

Because Mirio is a cuck.
A. Cuck.
He lost everything but the one who gets Eri's love and admiration is Deku and then it will be Kota. You know why? Because Hori hates him.

I wonder if Hori originally had Mirio do it and then just gave it to Deku

Probably. Mirio originally had the candy apple idea anyway so it is possible. I'm surprised he didn't buy an alternative candy or snack for Eri while Deku was making the candy apples.
I wonder what made Hori change his mind.

I mean, he even drew Eri grabbing Mirio's sleeve to ask about Deku. I think he's being very clear here, he just doesn't like Mirio.

Hey anons, remember that time shitposters were always wrong?

Attached: 1565950265655.png (1106x1688, 1.18M)

Attached: 76264558_p0.jpg (750x900, 454K)

Attached: tumblr_puyywwEmPW1ujb1y4o1_540.jpg (540x678, 77K)

Who cares about the current chapters
we are back to discussing mirioeri

I hope Eri distances herself from Mirio after she finds out what a honeymoon is. Even if he was joking, that isn't something you tell to a little girl.

It should be Ilegal to be this cute

Attached: 1535195741259.jpg (1920x1080, 738K)

All she cares about is Aizawa and Deku now. She has long forgotten about Mirio as soon as she went to help Deku fight Overhaul.

We are not discussing mirioeri, we're btfoing miriofag with manga panels

Attached: 1548181084165.jpg (704x3545, 907K)

deku's cuteness makes me want to do illegal things to him

Based

>we're btfoing miriofag with manga panels
You think he doesn't love this? The discussion is back to what he cares about and its also devaluing the current chapter discussion. He never gave a single fuck about logic. He is happy to just say his point about their honeymoon and how canon they are and as long as the thread isn't about anything relevant in the manga that is a victory for him.

>those bottom right panels
what point is hori trying to make by highlighting the fact deku has the face of a 7 year old girl

>we're btfoing a shitposter by giving him lots of attention
genius

Attached: 1558363566659.png (1200x1460, 1.06M)

Cope miriofag

At this point he isn't even a shitposter. Its his detractors who are.

nah, he still is a retarded shitposter
I have no doubt that there still plenty of normalfags who get suckered in, though

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

So next arc is finally the long awaited Eri Christmas arc?

Eri birthday/Christmas arc

Yeah

Attached: {9320A443-363D-422E-8FD3-53B732025EFB}.png.jpg (1092x618, 161K)

Next arc Eri and Kota finally meet. How do you react?

No but we will get a kidnapping arc as she is taken by the league and turned into a nomu

Yes. Mirio promises her a huge Christmas tree and presents but then doesn't buy anything so Deku has to craft them while he fights a snapchat villain who wants to break into UA while class A prepares a Christmas play.
Bakugo is perfect at acting just naturally.

Does that mean, if he promised a date and a honeymoon, deku will be the one fucking her?

dude can you IMAGINE the shitposting
I'd rather not go through that if it's all the same to you

He would probably start killing.

It'd be worth it if it kills miriofag forever.
Imagine them kissing until a mistletoe

what, you mean like every second?

Just now you posting it means he will claim for the next years that people kept expecting it for the next arc. You realize that right?

omg so cuuuute
i want to rub his belly

>implying it won't happen
Is this your first shonen?

You are still using normal logic like Miriofag is a normal non-retarded person.

Just wait

Eri is such a non-character plot device I am not holding my breath
and remember if literally nothing happens he will see that as a victory like the cuck he is.

I wonder if Deku would be bullied by his own brother for not having a quirk or if Shiggy would be less of an edgelord.

But why wouldn't she and kota meet? It makes perfect sense

They didn't in chapter 184 and the cuck screamed about it for like several months.

Shiggy would do weird things to Deku when their parents weren’t home and threaten him if he even considered telling on him

He did that iit

First two episodes of season 4 were shown at Anime Expo! Did anyone see?

We can rebuild Curious, we have the technology

As a brainless noumu who will job against Bakugou because muh explosion quirks

apparently they were dubbed

deku has boobs!

Attached: 1565569688987.jpg (768x1317, 375K)

>Curious died so now Toga has to take her place and please the LA guys
>plus keep doing her job as the league's cumdump
Toga is going to be busy

based cnmbrain

Of course, because Shigaraki being super fast and resilient and able to one shot kill anyone was not enough, then he had to get an aoe version of his ability, and of course that was not enough either, so he got a city buster level ability but of course that was not enough either so he also had to be so scary he overwrites someone's encouragement quirk, people who are willing to die for a cause mind you, and then on top of that he gets Tony Stark and the cult of Scientology as his followers, and Gigantomachia on top of it.

just a few chapters ago ReDestro was so fast he killed Shigaraki's clone with a single finger before he could react, and suddenly his reflexes are heightened to a point where he has an upper hand against ReDestro at over 100% power.

Then he goes from not even knowing he can decay multiple things at once to decaying the entire city.

Just be glad this shit arc is finally over

Mirio is gonna fuck Eri.
screencap this.

Before that. Eri Halloween party when?

Attached: 2spooky4me_ eri.png (497x1200, 175K)

With Aizawa dressing up as Overhaul

but this arc is great

he didn't kill shagaraki's clone, dumbass
shiggy's in fact was the only one fast enough to dodge him

AfO gave Shiggy a luck quirk in secret before going to jail

This arc was not the worst, but I miss the days when I actually looked forward to reading new chapters.

I still do

So when this arc started Todoroki and Bakugo just got their licenses and they’re about to fight some dude. What do you guys think is gonna happen with that

They went back to the dorms to prepare for Eris birthday/Christmas party

I love how Hori reduced Bakugou and Shoto to babysitters.
The absolute state of any character who's not Deku or Shigaraki.

How did Gentle matter

>Hori thinks Eri getting atomized was too edgy
>meanwhile Redestro cuts off his own feet
Why is he such a manipulative liar?

Attached: fag sign.jpg (640x607, 67K)

I want you to imagine with me the smell of Shigaraki’s unwashed cock and balls.
Mmm.

wasn't that a mistranslation?

>walk into hot topic
>entire corner dedicated to hero shit
>one shirt is literally just Kirishima and bakugou posing together
>shiggy getting his own shirt too
This shit is literally being carried by normie animeonlys who probably don't know what's happened in the manga since 2017. When will you faggots admit this is Naruto all over again?

Attached: 1543005666389.png (676x472, 90K)

Naruto was based though? And what's wrong with anime onlys? I'm not gonna watch shitty black and white drawings when I can wait for animation.

kid victim vs adult villain. Just like how we will never EVER see a heroine take the damage Toga went trough in that arc.
It's kind of a rule of shounen manga in general.

>little girl being tortured and killed over and over again for god knows how long is remotely comparable to a strong adult cutting their own legs off in a fight

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 34K)

I heard from the Yea Forums, the famous hacker, that he was banned from tumblr because some shit about Mirio and Eri

this absolutely is naruto 2.0, you kidding me?
that doesn't make it bad though, just popular
also
>walk into hot topic
kill yourself

>Gigantomachia's wet dream
Who can possibly stop this team-up besides Hori's bad writing?

Attached: LeagueOfLegends.png (707x1000, 421K)

>bloodless act of molecular restructuring is worse than a man visibly dismembering himself
American detected

For me, it's the iron gullet quirk.
youtu.be/52SpfF1yvA0

>this absolutely is naruto 2.0, you kidding me?
>that doesn't make it bad though

Attached: 20190726_184428.jpg (291x380, 59K)

hori's the one who called it too dark, not me
and I'm not a yank

Has there ever been a singular quirk better than shiggy's?

one for all
all for one
overhaul

Attached: 1429584101074.png (181x255, 47K)

AfO because he will steal Shiggy's quirk for himself

You mean stronger? Better.... it isn't good at all, he can't target it. For all he knows he just murdered his only friends, the LoV, in that last nuke.
But no, there isn't anything stronger. Absolutely anything can't surpass it because it bypasses defense -
Faster? Stronger? Doesn't matter, you could be taking a dump in the bathroom in a far away apartment or inside the school at a teachers' meeting and once Shiggy touchs the ground you're getting hacked to pieces from a mile away not knowing what happened

I'd argue those all tie with aura disintegration powerful enough to nuke a city center. Overhaul being the "weakest" except for the Kaiju form and healing ability.

Attached: Akira.png (1779x728, 1.35M)

Whatever happens will be overshadowed by the inevitable school arc so I don't care.

Attached: trail of fail.png (5360x1812, 646K)

they're so happy, freedom really is a beautiful thing!

Attached: 1564423156594.png (138x207, 38K)

Mirio fags dont know a shit about Mary Sue writing, in the first episode of Star trek discovering or STD for the fans, it was introduced a person who disrespect the main character (the mary sue) well he is the first one who died
Idem for BNHA you have two characters one who didnt respect Deku at first (nighteye) and one who was supposed to be all might successors (Mirio)
At the end of the arc, two ppl really have shitty conseguence.
Who where they?
Well they were nighteye and Mirion

Quirks with retarded amounts of range counter it. Deku using OfA 100% air pressure is the only way I could see him fight Shiggy.

damnit feels good to be a villainfag

Attached: smile3.jpg (249x331, 32K)

i shop at hot topic too, the one at my mall has a lot of bnha stuff too, they didn't have any toga shirts though : (

Give it a break buddy. You were wrong about Destro Jr. Dying/getting captured by police.

Attached: 1565891534418.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Skeptic's still on the table though

Name a character Hori hates more than Mirio

Aizawa.

momo

Overhaul kinda equals him but he was a villain so it's to be expected that he fails. But it was still absurdly ridiculous that he got stopped before getting out of his basement.

ReDestro as proven by the latest chapter on his knees deepthroating Shiggy

>Hori hates Mirio
>he wasted all of 2017 on his debut arc
>implying Redestro will be relevant for much longer
May as well be dead

>Tfw ReDestro gets to survive the big battle at the end and retires in a far away country
>Last pages of the manga are a haiku as we see the epilogue
>Final shot is ReDestro chilling at a beach house writing said poem

Monoma

I want to masturbate Overhaul and help him to get pleasure.

Am I the only that didn’t understand the fight at all and feel lost at how Redesteo lost his feet? All I could comprehend from the art is stuff being destroyed left and right and Redestro disabling his big mecha only for him to fall down and lose his legs.
I have no idea what happened.

If Hori didn't hate Mirio he wouldn't make Deku get all the important interactions with Eri. On top of that, nigga ain't even graduating and he's stuck with a girl who pretty much has a crush on the MC as her babysitter while he loses valuable years of experience and training. His dream is literally on hold for years, and for what? For something deku manages to do effortlessly and while remaining as the strongest student + 6 new quirks.
Being Mirio is suffering.

This is the correct answer. Mirio got quickly cheered up by everyone saying "let's just wait until Eri gets her quirk back to cure him" and he still hangs around so he'll be relevant for sure.
Meanwhile Monoma... Monoma is absolutely hated by Hori. He got cucked out of the spotlight by Shinsou of all people. He fails to deliver the legendary OFA vs OFA fight everyone wanted and then there's a little hope when Aizawa invites him to copy Eri's quirk, only for him to confirm that Monoma can't copy it.

>Bye Monoma, you'll never be relevant in this manga since the important quirks are copy-proof

Because that's exactly what happened. Re Destro turned his mecha into a little flying carpet, but got distracted by how majestic Shigaraki was and while being distracted he got hit by rubble and fell to the ground. Then he had to cut off his legs.

Monoma can still be a hero.
Mirio can't become one.
He's infinitely more cucked.

Did Twice die?

Posts like yours are why nobody posts here anymore.

Nah from a writing perspective, that got solved when Nighteye used his quirk and told him he was gonna be a great hero. No tension nor doubts there, it's all fine on that front. He just needs to wait until his quirk comes back or he gets a mecha suit or whatever and he'll be relevant.

Monoma can't do shit even with his quirk and that's far worse, he just keeps getting humilliated and he's my favorite character I HATE YOU HORI

Only miriofags

And how long until that happens? Monoma is guaranteed to become a hero. Mirio isn't, and he might as well not be because nighteye could have lied to him.

I mean he got defeated by Ochako. OCHAKO OF ALL PEOPLE BEAT MONOMA IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT
What has Monoma even been doing? He doesn't really have a quirk of his own, he should be far better at CQC than Ochako

I know how you feel. I like him too, his quirk is great at teamwork and all we see is him getting btfo.

Bros...

Attached: 1565950332087.jpg (1144x2888, 740K)

Such a shame because he's the prettiest character Hori has designed.
I hate how he has turned into a shitty one note comic relief.

bold of you to assume he'll never be relevant just because your petty expectations were crushed

Attached: 1565985683763.png (294x352, 125K)

Now we gotta wait for their teamup, though this time it won't be against Gigantomachia since he's good with Shiggy

Thanks for explaining. I’d love it if we can read the chapter together in the future. It’d help me.

No, he's a beautiful god, he's immortal.

...I chuckle at how accurate that reaction pic is to Monoma. I get the feeling he's in that state 90% of time.

i guess it was becasue of the one Mirio fucking Eri and she accidentally turns him into a spermcell, which afterwards impregnates Eri thus resulting in Mirio getting rebirthed as his own father and his mother being eri?

>Tfw we got this
I love being a villainfag

What will Deku do next to make Eri happy?

Attached: 0159-011.jpg (1066x1600, 387K)

someone post the bakugod pic

>there are actually people that didnt like this arc

Attached: i hate you.png (691x755, 677K)

being kid Monoma must be suffering

Next arc

Attached: 20911.jpg (735x995, 50K)

He'll let her touch his hair

Attached: 1560354960177.jpg (800x800, 56K)

You mean Shigaraki will never use his hands as a special technique? That's a disappointment but I'll take it

Attached: NanimoNanimoShiruetto.png (1024x538, 306K)

adult!Kota, adult!Eri and Deku threesome when?

>dude daddy issues made me hitler lmao
Top cringe chief

nvm found it

Attached: 1561127632108.png (2324x1788, 208K)

Fucking hell do more

Attached: 1565951046916.jpg (195x208, 35K)

Requesting a drawing of this pls

>heroes are cucks
>villains are cringe
Who do I root for?

Eri finding love

Can a paintfag do this? I'll give you money

Why do people bully her and call her fat?

Attached: DJ86XrkW0AEwFG2.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

This picture fills me with so many emotions

Oh my 7 quirks

cute

Attached: 1560354618009.jpg (1351x2048, 159K)

Because Hatsume Mei cucked her to no end

And destined to be canon

Attached: 1560354620405.jpg (777x972, 74K)

>Deku vs Overhaul
gets me every time

Attached: 1554001170042.png (276x230, 104K)

I'd do it for money but I don't have any art page nor an active credit card, sorry. It's right down Kendoufag's alley though, he might do it one day if he sees your request.

Also I'd rather do hype shit... oh the plight of being a Monomafag. This was a sure bet of mine.

Attached: GRATITUDE.png (926x478, 41K)

toga

That sucks, I just want to make miriofag suffer as much as I possibly can while getting something cute.

based

Have some

Attached: KenpachivsNnoitra (Santa Teresa).png (1476x728, 469K)

Have sex

Attached: inspiration.jpg (992x5318, 1.08M)

Attached: 1564075207146.png (750x663, 534K)

Don't talk to me

toga is cool!

Attached: 1559600892169.png (572x700, 363K)

I swear to god you faggots treat this manga like a literary masterpiece

This arc might as well be compared to what we usually get

>literary masterpiece
You're damn right it is user.

Toga must change her clothes!

Ya seethe little man?

Attached: that kid with the cool toys.png (800x2618, 257K)

Imagine the lovemaking

Attached: 1560354762256.jpg (900x900, 62K)

I have to admit it was funny

>this arc was kino

Attached: 1565208222837.png (300x300, 132K)

it really was. btw why did you post a picture of you?

they'd be an stuttering mess, cute to be honest

Kouta feels like Kid Ichigo, I'd like to see a Boku no Sequel with him as a 17 yrs old serious protagonist while being all tsundere to Deku

Yeah, they're pretty much the only ship I like

He has so much potential and Eri would be the perfect orihime, holy shit their powers are actually similar

Attached: 1565291314233.jpg (1639x2048, 498K)

You know what I might actually draw this once I'm done exploring my deep dope

Yay!

Anyone else think the Hawks spy plotline doesn't make sense?

Attached: DtrFF24WkAMLWCi.jpg (2020x2048, 702K)

Well, the heroes wanted a way to find the new villain hideout. It makes sense that they'd look for any way to do so.
Now, how actually relevant that plotline is, I don't know. I don't think he has any relevant to report to the heroes now besides
>HOLY SHIT WE'RE SCREWED LET'S ASK AMERICA FOR HELP

How so?

Can't wait for the villains power-ups to be forgotten for two years, Deku needs to suck off kacchan and have another training arc to increase 5%!!!
No stakes academia

Attached: are you.png (835x685, 500K)

We need more Mina on here.

Attached: PSX_20190817_204915.jpg (152x259, 33K)

Skeleton dad is best dad though.

Yes. You going to do something about it, dead man?

Attached: afo2.jpg (778x1100, 948K)

Mina & Mineta getting Ochako and Deku to hook up on Christmas arc when?

The fact that he's a government spy tasked with infiltrating villains and somehow he isn't concerned about feds coming to ask him what happened to Jeanist the minute he disappeared.

Also the LoV has to know he's a spy so both sides know he's playing them.

Mina making Ochako watch as she has sex with Deku arc when?

Attached: mina butt.jpg (1029x1197, 303K)

Blessed

Attached: 1560351346246.jpg (1361x2015, 162K)

i really like how the artist drew eri in this one

I mean, you'd be happy too if you were holding your bf's hand while wearing a deku shirt

I like this one best

Attached: 1560351299929.jpg (640x1280, 62K)

I have a feeling Mina already knows she's craving for the Dicku

Attached: Dekuraka_b4e91f_6668800.jpg (435x453, 59K)

Attached: sir enough.png (483x739, 157K)

>Eri (Mastered Quirk) can turn her partner and herself into kids to have kiddy sex forever and never die of old age
Holy shit

They are never going to end up together.

The arc was pretty good up until the inevitable happened. I was really hoping the SLA would be a more sinister, undercover villainous threat, similar to HYDRA or COBRA or something, who just have a non-aggression pact with the LOV. But it was clear what was going to happen; Re-Destro doesn't understand Destro and that's why he gave in to Shigaraki just being a nihilistic destroyer.

I like kotaeri but I wouldn't mind this with deku

Attached: 1562966986947.jpg (757x1056, 69K)

you're right, i would love to have a boyfriend, and a deku shirt

She's the main support

Cute, Deku is best boy

Attached: 1560354829233.jpg (736x981, 95K)

i would love most of all to have a deku bf

Attached: 1558991318099.jpg (498x900, 88K)

Attached: 1564855584585.jpg (1235x2068, 298K)

I hope he makes dekuxeri art, I'd be so happy

Something like this?

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (400x278, 31K)

god i wish i was eri

Bestest boi

Attached: 1565745624792.jpg (4096x2703, 2.41M)

They're talking about him

Attached: 1560354598934.jpg (816x939, 94K)

i love deku, i want to kiss him

Who doesn't

Attached: 1556401590229.jpg (768x768, 268K)

Ffrom the thumbnail I thought it was Deku (or some girl) with his leg up getting penetrated. God what am I doing...

How will Deku react when Eri tells him she and Kota are gonna become parents and their baby's name will be izuku?

Attached: 1560368536828.jpg (839x960, 134K)

He will be very happy and he will cry

Attached: 1565646453925.png (2709x3508, 1.34M)

Attached: 1560472466353.jpg (662x662, 67K)

i want to grab his cute butt.

Deku

Attached: 1565569678982.jpg (624x680, 32K)

in a dress!

Attached: 1565745673860.jpg (660x900, 178K)

Attached: 1558987706216.png (1078x724, 140K)

awwww
cute little bun

Attached: 1559927703510.jpg (1200x1200, 134K)

Shiggy a cute

What a cute little boy

Attached: IMG_20190725_112909.jpg (2048x2048, 170K)

He would cry a lot

Attached: IMG_20190213_072217.jpg (1228x1819, 130K)

Attached: 1556303203174.jpg (981x1024, 666K)

user when will you deliver?

Attached: 1556315112061.jpg (511x772, 187K)

i never knew boys could be pretty too

Attached: 1562812753056.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Attached: tumblr_0a8e4af45fe13769ae57fe6f3767671d_866f1627_1280.png (1280x1181, 1.1M)

If Koji didn't look like a muppet would more people ship him with Jiro?

Attached: Koji_overcomes_his_fears.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

>all these dekufriends
Good thread

Attached: 1561578910584.jpg (1200x1110, 159K)

Another thread ruined by dekuschizos

Attached: 1563159170941.png (676x500, 244K)

True. What was Hori thinking with that design?

Where can I buy this?

Attached: IMG_20190816_112817.jpg (312x324, 33K)

: )

Attached: 1565617446717.jpg (761x1200, 148K)

that miruko as a nomu lmao

He wanted to do more sound-based things

>I declare you husband and wife

Attached: 1560368541306.jpg (960x844, 145K)

Attached: D1F9G1SDGF1SFD.jpg (600x600, 95K)

>Hori already confirmed we are going back to UA next arc
I want Endeavor for fuck's sake.

is deku christian

pray for continued internships and not school shit

Seethe more

Me too

Attached: 1563318698301.jpg (640x640, 97K)

>Bakugou and Shoto didn't get their lincenses back then, and didn't intern under anyone because of that
>Next arc they intern under Endeavor and someone else such as Miruko

Please, this is everything i want.

in a quirk world, christianism is dead

Fuck that, who's Deku intering under? Nighteye is fucking dead.

implying the roman catholic church didnt stock up on strong metas and used them to assassinate terrorists

He is japanese so no. Ibara is a christian, cathlick to be exact.

dude im fine with the kids and i enjoy SoL in small doses but culture fest just dragged sorry

nooo
i like ibara

I'd rather another Culture Festival than end up like Naruto desu

I just started now after thinking about a dozen possible scenes. I think I'll do two pages of them fighting together

Ibara is the prettiest girl!

Why when Denki does the perverted shit people love him but when Mineta does the perverted shit everybody hates him?

BASED

Attached: 1547419068179.jpg (747x416, 52K)

yeah, i think she's really cool cause she's catholic like me

when she builds a mechanical arm for Deku after he blows one of them off during his first fight with AfO where he reveals that he fucked Deku's mom.

I love Eri!

Attached: file.png (278x281, 105K)

Are you blind?

Attached: 1563919560510.jpg (564x705, 47K)

We know, Kota.

of course she does.

Attached: mina poke.png (860x644, 328K)

>they don't know about Japanese Christianity where post-Easter, Jesus rose once again and fucked off to live the rest of his days in Japan
lurk moar faggots

Attached: 1554845723861.jpg (800x1050, 93K)

I don't care. I'll read it later or whenever I feel like. I'm not a hype beast and I lack any kind of attention span. normies can eat a dick

Attached: squareup.png (160x160, 75K)

wow really, did jesus really go to japan

So did Buddha, it makes more sense they follow him rather than Jesus

because denki is strong and less of a pervert than mineta

Buddha and Jesus live together.

Yet Mineta has been shown to actually be much more competent with his quirk.

>What do you guys think so far? Is the arc good?
I liked it alot but I'm ready to move back to the main characters now. It sucks that we're likely not getting the prison break arc yet because we just had an entire arc focusing on the LoV.

That's literally mormon tier fanfiction.

And? His personality is awful
Yes, but Japanese people believes more in Buddha than in Jesus

Tell me, what do you think of MiriErifag?

>Twenty four (24) chapters without Deku in a row
DancingShoutoAndBakugou.gif

Gah! Why are they so cute??

Not her but he makes me vomit

The only way Midoriya could be christian is if the very history of Japan is different in the world of MHA.

he's mean

>The japs have unironically shit taste
people here actually like Shigaraki,you can't get any worse

Are you catholic tho.

Same can be said about all the other students.
Give the people what they want. Villains vs villains or Heroes vs Villians, not students vs who gives a fuck.

Attached: 1538028940575.png (337x702, 480K)

Yes

lol

see

He is better with Invisible best girl.

Ibara is a pagan

?

>A catholic complaining about the pedo poster

Attached: 1564631625040.png (200x193, 61K)

we're catholics, not muslims.

>half a year without the main character
does hori have the biggest balls in all of shonen jump right now?

how big are hori's balls?

Fuckin kek.

Even so, i need to correct myself, there was no actual complaining since i asked about your toughts, but you did say MiriErifag disgusts you which is still ironic.

Attached: 1563375042060.jpg (815x582, 171K)

I think anyone would be disgusted by him.

i pray everyday and i always make sure to pray for everyone in this thread

bigger than yours

Reminder that you should kys if you ship minors with adults

sounds like a threat

no it's not, i love you

I'm lucky to ship minors with minors

Attached: 1564110390542.jpg (749x534, 87K)

based kotaerichad

Attached: 1560351317109.jpg (900x900, 76K)

To be more specific, to get an average chance that Midoriya is a christian, Hiroshima and Nagasaki should not have happened in the world of MHA stheseas far as i remember one of these places had the biggest amount of christians in the country. Anything better than that would mean changes in the sengoku period and that would cause a lot of other consequences and create a very different Japan so it's better to ignore that(Just as a start, Oda Nobunaga would have to live).

based

I'm so glad I found my tumblr sisters here

hii

Attached: tumblr_pejqc8WYOX1uzd3z6o1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 389K)

B-But I don't use tumblr

Attached: 1564770676300.jpg (320x320, 25K)

that's a pretty cute toga

cursed last moments

For pedos yeah

Ending with Iida-kun!

Attached: 1564098842014.jpg (600x626, 62K)

yeah

The law