Tfw no fox slut to fuck

>tfw no fox slut to fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.06_[2019.08.16_17.13.59].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Did they fuck in the LNs?

real talk.

why is anyone even watching DanMachi anymore?

s2 is garbage.

I like the characters

What a post.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.51.453.png (1280x720, 1.9M)

>all these brown hookers

this episode was the worst.

>*runs away*

I just come here to see images and webms of the fanservice parts.

>I'm gay!
We know.

Orario has got to be my least favorite place in all of anime.
It's a place where some power-tripping fag can blow up your house, or where a den of aggressive prostitutes can kidnap and rape people if they please.
The beginning of these past 2 arcs has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Well, that’s what happens when the three largest peacekeeping factions of the city get killed off within 20 years of each other.

Really? Can I get a QRD?

The only problem with Danmachi is not a problem with Danmachi, is just that when Danmachi came out this kind of setting was original and interesting, but nowadays the whole setting/concept have been used and abused so much that it's making S2 look, not that great, but is still a pretty good show with an actual effort on the story and characters.

you're deluded. danmachi is shit all on its own.

Zeus and Hera familias used to be the big boss family’s back in the day. They cooperated with Ouranos, the true head of the Guild, and acted as a semi-military force for it. They nearly got wiped out trying and failing to kill an ancient dragon that escaped to the surface a fuck-long time ago. Then Loki and Freya punted their remnants out of Orario to become the top dogs.

Astrea’s familia, to which Ryuu belongs, were justice freaks and acted as a police force for the city, but got used as bait by Finn to lure out the dark/evil Familias and gods so he could crush all of them in one fell swoop, but they got curbstomped in the process.

Cause of all this shit, the Guild no longer has any power to do anything other than levy fines, and has to cooperate with Ganesha Familia to maintain even the semblance of order. And Ganesha, God of the Masses, only cares about civilians, aka familia-less people, and his own familia so he doesn’t get involved unless disputes could cause an actual war.

Nope, there is a reason why it was a BOOM back in 2015, shit was so popular you even got articles about it on foreign newspapers.

Wow that's messed up.
Fuck the new Gods/Goddesses.
Thanks for the info.

>Astrea’s familia, to which Ryuu belongs, were justice freaks and acted as a police force for the city, but got used as bait by Finn to lure out the dark/evil Familias and gods so he could crush all of them in one fell swoop, but they got curbstomped in the process.
WTF is this in SO LN or the Ryuu one?

Also does that mean Loki knows about the Juggernaut, why didn't they stop it?
>Fuck the new Gods/Goddesses.

Yeah, it’s somewhere in one of the later SO novels, don’t remember which one, where the surviving remnants of the Evils start popping up with a grudge against the Loki familia, and even kill a few named and backstoried minor Loki members.

Dunno if they know about the juggernaut, but they probably do. Haven’t read the latest novels yet cause I hate cliffhangers, but wiki says a new one spawns everytime excessive damage is done to the dungeon.

So it's not just me? I remember s1 being okay but while watching S2 I couldn't tell if it was just a lot worse or they're both just as terrible and my taste changed.

>So it's not just me?
If you can't confidently tell on your own that danmachi is utter shit, you should reconsider your life choices. Maybe go and have a talk with your mom.

>I don't like danmachi for any reason, therefore nobody else can
This is autism user, maybe you should get yourself checked.

I can think of two reasons.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.19_[2019.07.12_18.09.56].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

like it all you want, it's still utter trash, dumbfuck

>i don't like thing
k

Attached: 1542881605042.jpg (361x275, 98K)

I like how the tree gets more attention to detail than the slut.

Attached: anon are you old enough to post here.jpg (1920x977, 165K)

>fox slut
>still a virgin
If they weren't gonna commit she should have just been made an oiran or something

i never watched this garbage but s1 bombed
why s2 isnt as successful?

NUT

Attached: new breed of stealth.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

hestia is legit very ugly.

That's why bell needs a clone.