Reminder, this man kidnapped, tortured, experimented, and killed hundreds of Konoha ninja's/civilians, including babies...

Reminder, this man kidnapped, tortured, experimented, and killed hundreds of Konoha ninja's/civilians, including babies. He killed the Third Hokage and the Fourth Sandaime, tried to destroy Konoha, and is basically responsible for most of the bad shit in part 1.

And he got away with ALL of it in the end.

Attached: Orochimaru_Infobox.png (1424x1076, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3kPvBCYT3E
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/ZVeiapXuyO1IhR4Q25aiSA/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/ZVeiapXuyO1IhR4Q25aiSA/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/74ZChWTlh1IBakx_MRIDTA/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/189913313/#189914122
youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no sage mode
haha what a faggot

i want to lick her feet

>is actually big brain scientist
>naruto occasionally meets up with him in his eugenics labs
>"you look good"
>"yeah i killed another person for their body, nice of you to notice"
>doesnt get even gently talked to about that being bad
naruto is a really shitty hokage

reminder that he also raised pic related, best girl

Attached: anko.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

>Sandaime
I lol'd

FATASS

Dear Orochimaru,

Please give her a new curse seal/experiment on her body.... Bring back the hot Anko trapped inside of this thing.

Attached: Anko_part_III.png (300x224, 110K)

what went so horribly wrong

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

During the Chunin Exam, Anko consumed four times the amount of calories an adult female needs in one day. If this is typical in her diet she would likely be unable to burn all those calories every day, which would lead to weight gain.She became an instructor so she spent less time training and more time lying around.

To be fair he already died so whatever it was he did, he already served his sentence AND did some community service to fit the bill.

Reminder this man LITERALLy started ww3, resurrected Ninja Hitler and gave him an army.

He's apparently the most fitting guy to direct an orphanage.

Attached: Kabuto_Yakushi.png (848x480, 526K)

To be fair he was mindbroken by Itachi.

Could Itachi beat Madara in a fight?

No he's alive

He died already.

Highly unlikely.
Itachi's 1 hit KO is too slow for Madara to not be able to dodge.
Likewise, the Mirror Shield isn't omnidirectional, Madara should be a be able to get around it fine.
Big if, but if Itachi can get him with Izanami, then that's a win.

The weird thing is that people pretend that Orochimaru might be transsexual or something? But I don't know where they get that from, he's pretty clearly a male, and even if he was trans, it wouldn't excuse anything he did.

an actual naruto thread on Yea Forums

why is OP not banned and this thread deleted

He didn't really discriminate between men and women when looking for potential new hosts, so he's likely had a female body at some point.

Moot allowed naruto ever since like 2014 where have you been

It's 2019.
Naruto's been over for years, there's no longer an influx of underage retards coming to Yea Forums to talk about Naruto.
You're delusional if you think Naruto threads on Yea Forums are a problem and not HxH, MHA, SnK, and DBS.
For the most part Naruto/Boruto threads have been very tame and confined. There are troll/spam threads but they're just using Naruto for ez replies, and are far less frequent than other shonen series' spam/troll threads.

both of you 2012 newniggers need to be executed

Are you an actual newfag?

I remember Yea Forums liking Naruto way back when part 1 was running. Part 2 and the dub started around the same time, which is when things went to shit.

Part 2 is shit.

>>"yeah i killed another person for their body, nice of you to notice"
what? when?

isnt that what he said

It maxed when best girl was becoming relevant in the pain arc.

Yeah, sorry

Hirohito asking the people to die fighting for Japan and the next day pleading for peace fuck up Japanese morality

What happened to the sword that Itachi used on Orochimaru to put him into an infinite illusion? Ignoring that he had an eye technique that did the same thing to turn Kabuto into a good guy, why was Orochimaru even able to break free?

What an absolute lad.

He's a good mom.

It was world war 4, but yeah. Literally the greatest war criminal in history and he did it all for the lulz or some other inexplicable reason.
>edo tenseis dozens if not hundreds of shinobi, each requiring a live human sacrifice
>kidnaps yamato and upgrades tobi's plant fodder army with his dna creating a war machine that kills 40,000
>edo tenseis gold and silver brothers giving tobi free kyuubi chakra and ensuring the juubi gets revived
>edo tenseis madara who, unlike based obito, cannot resist the juubi's will thereby reviving an alien who almost genocides mankind
>motives never explained beyond "i didn't know who i was"

Attached: 1560802445578.jpg (720x720, 298K)

>he did it all for the lulz or some other inexplicable reason.
I thought he wanted to be the new Sage of Six Paths.

Orochimaru is the Mengele of the ninja world

>"yeah i killed another person for their body, nice of you to notice"
seriously? who did Orochimaru kill? was it at least a criminal? It wouldn't still be justified but it would be slightly more forgivable on Naruto's part than just having an unknown civilian killed and not giving a fuck

When you get an immortal body you either get bored of regular sexuality or shun it altogether. If you were a body swapper, wouldn't you get a female body at some point, at least out of curiosity? And ninjas can change their physical appearance on a whim, so it's likely not a big deal for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3kPvBCYT3E

the filler that goes into her backstory is pretty good

Attached: 1545060227644.jpg (640x480, 29K)

GOT AWAY WITH EVERYTHING

Attached: GOT AWAY WITH EVERYTHING.png (780x476, 51K)

Attached: Naruto Revisionism.png (1000x190, 34K)

one of the few good fillers.

Attached: anko curse seal.jpg (900x525, 141K)

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/ZVeiapXuyO1IhR4Q25aiSA/

Fuck off with your cancerous spamming, Narutard

What did the filler show?

Hi mod, how many Naruto threads have you deleted, just wondering.

how she got her curse mark, her relationship with orochimaru and how she ended up leaving orochimaru it's only a few scenes but the filler itself is good imo

They died... for science.

>>no sage mode
Yeah I wanted to discuss this. He pretty much absorbs the sage mode out of Kabuto right? I don't see why he couldn't learn it from that seeing as how he didn't turn into a stone snake or something.

>Want to be the perfect Human Beeing, Sage, the Strongest or whatever he precisly called it again
>Goes for the transhuman route
>Never fixes his poor eyesight tough
Why?

Attached: Slightly_Questioning_Looking_Anim_Girl.png (600x600, 33K)

When does he get his sharingan?

Attached: 53684713_p6_master1200.jpg (776x1024, 506K)

I always thought he was pretty shit and overrated

>attacks hidden leaf
>3rd hokage cucks his jutsus
>brings sasuke to train him and eventually steal his body
>the time comes
>sasuke just predicts it and kills him or w/e he did to him
>respawns
>gets sealed away 1 minute later
>somehow respawns again

The problem with discussing Naruto was never because Naruto was somehow worse than other anime discussed here - it was that Naruto was so ridiculously popular that discussion inevitably acted as a beacon to attract hordes of tourists and autists.

Now that Naruto is over and no one cares about it anymore, there's no longer any risk of that, so discussing it is fine.

Yes, but that's just the thing: why?

WHY did he want to become the new Sage of Six Paths? What did achieving that goal have anything to do with his pathetic excuse for a character arc? Sure it's a meme to say he "did it for the lulz", but that's not really that far off the mark when you think about it. He just up and decided "yeah I'm going to try and become the new Sage because why not", and then became instrumental in that whole bloated, endless action climax of a finale that went on for fucking-ever because Kishi wanted to keep the money train going.

The fact is that both Orochimaru and Kabuto are horrible villains from the perspective of whatever vague thing they're trying to achieve and explaining why they even want to achieve said thing.

>dbs
Cope

>so he's likely had a female body at some point.

It's widely known he had one. His third body was female. Remember the Chuunin exams? That was it.

>WHY did he want to become the new Sage of Six Paths?

He didn't. He wanted knowledge. He wanted to know everything.

Kabuto felt like a nobody and wanted to be someone greater. He modeled himself after Orochimaru and injected himself with other peoples' power to create the "perfect" identity.

In other words, the man wanted to be big and tried to do it by being other people.

Maybe he said sorry.

The non-Anko parts of him are sealed in Itachi”s gourd. Depending on how you view things, he either got away or the parts of him responsible are being mindfucked by Susanoo’s sword.

>Fourth Sandaime

Kaguya when?

Attached: hey kid wanna ss.png (707x1000, 219K)

>kaguya making bart into her boytoy

Get the fuck out of Yea Forums, you pathetic Narutard spammer.

killed the sunna kage and caused the sunna to go to war too

Same reason why eventhough Orochimaru taking back his cells/power from Kabuto and making him look completely normal again Kabuto still looks like Orochimaru again later. Because Kishi didn't think things through.

OrochiKabuto had so much potential...

Samefagging Narutard spamming yet again

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/ZVeiapXuyO1IhR4Q25aiSA/

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/74ZChWTlh1IBakx_MRIDTA/

desuarchive.org/a/thread/189913313/#189914122

seek mental help you lunatic

so I was thinking,
if she were to use a snake technique, would the snakes be fat too?

Do you think she'll ever gonna get revived?

Attached: Kaguya_pre-fruit.png (711x562, 329K)

I think that's what Urashiki is trying to do. Upcoming episode synopsis' say he is after Shukaku. Perhaps he is after all the Tailed-Beasts and wants to revive her for Jigen or have her face judgement from the rest of the clan for deserting them.

>have her face judgement from the rest of the clan for deserting them.
Nah it's too risky for the "scout" to do such a thing.
I think he has his own agenda as he didn't help Momo when his ass was getting kicked.
Perhaps he was double agent and he worked for both Kaguya and the Clan respectively.
Neverthless, plot will be simple: Urashiki decided (or ordered) to go after Tailed beasts, his ass will be kicked by Boruto, he then dissapears for avoiding the further plot clashes with manga.
But yeah at some point someone (or hell maybe even Boruto) would try to Revive her to learn more stuff about Ayy Lmao Ootsutsuki clan.

Attached: Kaguya and Aino 01.png (540x303, 179K)

The most retarded thing about Orochimaru is that there was no reason to bring him back and he served no real purpose to the story. He could've just died with Itachi

s/he is too based to die

Attached: now go play with orochimarus kid.png (1781x322, 76K)

Says the autistic Narutard who keeps spamming the same thread

I'm not OP, though.

Reminder, this man murdered billions and continues to do so but goku and vegeta don’t care and see him as a sparring partner

Attached: 2FD5560A-DFA5-4D31-AC2A-2C2FD16AD7A2.jpg (650x654, 39K)

Reminder, this tranny shot a kid to start a war but is considered an epic heroic bro by everyone for some reason

Attached: 5083A6D5-30FA-490E-A71B-7AAB701932AC.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Reminder, this man killed 2 people for bumping into him in the hallway but nobody cares

Attached: A5BF892E-B7F0-4039-BDD6-94061E4622AD.png (250x250, 89K)

Reminder, this guy is the manga equivalent of dr mengele but got away with everything because awwww he wuvs his sex puppet after all

Attached: A8C9A63C-070E-47AA-A27B-FCB07BA8DA19.jpg (560x800, 76K)

Reminder, this guy raped and murdered women but is a comedic relief character for some reason

Attached: 29157C15-A21D-4584-9B46-F90FF536485B.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Reminder, he has killed trillions callously but is a silly babysitter who everybody loves now

Attached: C4E57462-1F69-47BD-AF6B-A6951CF516BF.jpg (319x312, 15K)

when?

Well there was no saints in his time and this is was all allowed because war time.
Uchiha clan was killed because misunderstanding and no on was punished for that.
Madara was right.

Reminder, he massacred a village full of innocent people but he was a cool guy after all!!

Attached: 2329B06E-EB18-4D19-9E47-79AB53A2AF93.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Bon Clay, posing as the king, shoots a kid to provoke unrest in alabasta

>fourth san(three)daime

Alright now you're going to far. Stroheim was the best Jobro.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

Attached: Stroheim Joy.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

He should be the final villain of this story

>getting Madara with Izanami
Madara knows of it and Itachi won't survive to actually set up a loop.

He can do Sage Chakra, but his body isn't good for it, which is why he was looking for a better one.
Kabuto is someone who could use it properly, which is why he turned to dragon, while Orochimaru is merely a snake.
Orochimaru's Sage Chakra is involved in Cursed Seals.

Seriously, neither Boruto nor Sarada want to know what happened to Dad's arm?

Every crucial conflict in the old series is always regulated as some "battle" or just "the war", no details.

Urashiki seems more like a person that would steal just enough kinds and amounts of chakra to bring Kaguya back but without most of her power.

So just like she was the first time?

What /eagg/ thinks of Babarian tribes?
(Xiognu, Xianbei, Gokturks, Mongols etc.)

Attached: laughingchinkwarlods.jpg (1283x387, 104K)

Probably such revival would result in Kaguya with strength comparable to how she were before eating the fruit, but with some abilities that she gained after it being retained.

Let Cao Cao deal with them, bring them into his forces and then dominate the North because fuck you I have the Emperor.