JUST BREATHE HARDER KID, C'MON I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THIS ENEMY JUST KEEP BREATHING HARDER

JUST BREATHE HARDER KID, C'MON I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THIS ENEMY JUST KEEP BREATHING HARDER

Attached: 2-1.png (1920x1080, 866K)

I mean.. we get you're mad.. but it's 20 episodes in and you're still watching so nobody knows why you're shit posting.

BTW controlled breathing is a thing, of course an anime about demons and shit will fantasize it, you probably wouldn't know as a flight of stairs would make you wheeze for 20 minutes, "breathe harder" ;)

>kimetsufags are literal mouthbreathers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

YAMATO DAMASHI

Breathing affects the oxygen in your blood and therefor your muscles.
So yes, good breathing techniques can help a lot.

Attached: 1545347990673.jpg (820x1206, 233K)

>kamogawa's dad wearing a mask

OXYGEN IN YOUR LUNGS

Why don't demons, you know, collapse the kid's lungs if EVERY technique is related to breathing? Didn't they invented poison gas back then?

One of them (in swordsmith village fight) tried this with water prison. And in recent fight demon disabled their ability to breath freely via frozen blood.

GUTS AND NO PAIN AND PUNCH HARDER

Why do these organizations in Anime and Manga keep sending kids and teenagers out to kill monsters when they clearly have plenty of adult members who should be handling things?

Spoken like a true plebian who doesn't appreciate classic Kung Fu movies where the protagonist have to sit naked under a waterfall and or do obscure shit to get stronger. Wax on, wax off.

Demon power don't appeal as what they want, it relate to their personality and back story. Even the one who created all the demon don't know who get what.

It's an Ippo joke, pleb

Ippo sucks and you suck.

Why has the military of every nation in real life done the same?

> Older adult member
The oldest guy in the corp so far is 27 while the leader is 30 at most.

>clearly have plenty of adult members
Where?

Most modern militaries won't accept anyone under 18.

>what is draft during war times

The reason why Muzan keeps creating demons is because he wants to create more and more demons until one of them creates an ability that makes him immune to the sun, and then Muzan will eat him and take that ability to himself.

He doesn't actually care about fighting demon slayers or leading demons.

The kids in Kimetsu no Yaiba are still way below the age anyone would get drafted.

YOU STILL HAVE OXYGEN IN YOUR LUNGS KID REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING

That's the entire series in a nutshell.

Because demon slaying does not have a high life expectancy

B-but master I can't do it, the enemy has been pummeling me for half the episode, half my ribs are broken, Nezuko got kidnapped and my katana isn't sharp enough to cut through his skin!

Attached: tanjirorekt.jpg (600x338, 28K)

>tanjirorekt.jpg
Not
>tanjirekt.jpg
You had one job

Well maybe if they trained the kids longer rather than having them do a graduation exam where most of them die while they're still like 12 this wouldn't be a problem.

REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING KID, STICK TO THE BASICS AND BREATHE HARDER, THERE'S STILL OXYGEN IN YOUR KATANA

Attached: learn kid.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Now, they took the whole family demon story which Wani mentioned in like 3 sentences and filled the whole episode with it, and thus pushed Rui's actual backstory as a human to next episode.
Don't get me wrong, I liked it but why?

Will this also end with Tanjiro having brain damage

The organization actually has very few older members and the majority are in their teens and early 20s. They pick up orphans and demon attack survivors to train because nobody will miss them. Demon slayers do not have a long life expectancy.

WATER BREATHING, FORM 7.59, FALLING WATERWHEEL WATERFALL OF WATER

Attached: Twisting_Whirlpool-Flowing_Water.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

Yamato damashi

Most participants in the final selection are 15-16

O MY FAMILY BONDS

Later on he's the first to get a "mark" which appears in people who use breathing techniques and is a sign of them pushing themselves way past their limits to draw out more strength. According to a demon who used to be a demon slayer way back hundreds of years ago every demon slayer with the mark dies by the age of 25 due to the stress it puts on their bodies.

nice unprovoked giant spoiler retard

they weren’t saying anything about that

just expanding on story and some padding to end the 2 cours at the chapter they want

its fine though, every other demon before this has been flavor of the week and so expanding on the first real “arc” is welcome

>O MY LIFE SHORTENING TEHNIQUE
Why do manga love those?

Why don't they just use umbrella?

Jesus Christ the anime ruined Kimetsu threads forever.

>why people would care about "cure" for diabetes? Just take insulin shot lol

>he thought breathing harder wouldn't be a meme

At least this one makes good on their life shortening effects.

>OH NO! As expected, this demon uses both arms to attack. Worst match up for the boy!!
>Just breathe harder kid! Breathe harder!
>Activate the Oxygen in your muscles!
>Call forth your yamato damashi samurai blood!!
>Remember your training!
>Breathe harder, boy!

I remember that my father had to breathe.... I'll breathe too!

Can't stop laughing

Doesn't he literally drop water breathing after this though

No that's after the first fight with the lowest 12th moon

>if you stop breathing, you die
really makes you think

Breath! Just as our ancestors had to breath to survive on land, so too must you breath to survive this fight! It all began with breathing oxygen into your lungs!

>Breathe Harder
>Oxygen in muscle
>Yamato damashi
>Inherited samurai blood
Cue Tanjiro's brand new Breathe of the sun 360° 4th dimensional slash that warps time in such a way his blade lands before he even unsheathes his katana.

>You can die from over-breathing
That's the big think

He breaths too much though. You know when you breath harder you get dizzy?

The true secret unbeatable technique is the legendary third lung

With this secrete technique i can breath with my mouth and nose at the same time!

O MY BREATHING

>>OH NO! As expected, this demon uses both arms to attack. Worst match up for the boy!!
What about a demon that uses four arms to attack?

Because it's the easy way out for powerups.
The mst interesting one in my opinion is HxH where the guy loses an hour of life as long as he is using his passive.

Rats have infiltrated the castle, Sekiro !

Just breath harder