Kimetsu

Featuring tapioca Lull

Attached: IMG_20190817_090212.jpg (1474x829, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/691035/1
twitter.com/Anime_AbemaTV/status/1162740871197949952
blackclover.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Clover:_Quartet_Knights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So probably pillar meeting next week

I love Giyuu!

Aparently there will be another special broadcast before the anime (August 30th). So there will reveal each pillar seiyuu.

What if the Dance come before Breath of the Sun? Rather than Sunbro teach it to the Tanjirou family, it him who studied the family traditional dance and combine it with his skill to create Breath of the Sun

Attached: 1566052796664.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

out

did they skipped the narration how Lull works

You actually see how it works, unneeded.

Is PA user gonna do this week's episode today?

Attached: ECLjlwOU8AIvTNj.jpg (2048x1024, 286K)

Yup, starting now

best girl

Attached: 1566053594557.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Nice. Thanks in advance.

I thought this is a Tomioka thread, why are people posting Shinobu instead

Every Tomioka thread is also a Shinobu thread by default.

Attached: z29~3.png (263x180, 51K)

Tomioka's hair looks so soft and I want to touch it

Attached: IMG_20190817_101407.jpg (1334x750, 49K)

Now, they took the whole family demon story which Wani mentioned in like 3 sentences and filled the whole episode with it, and thus pushed Rui's actual backstory as a human to next episode.
Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but why?

user, no! You'll catch gay!

They gave to fill the rest of the episodes with what comes before the train arc.
So time to elaborate on stuff.

Attached: b07fd90b918f2d022f3941cafccdb682.webm (852x480, 857K)

how do we stop the shit translation on mangadex?

I just hope that they will be able to end the anime at the end of chapter 52 with good pacing with LM1 targeting Tanjiro as a kind of cliffhanger for Season 2

It's whatever, let them translate if they want, I'm sure there are people who appreciate faster releases, I'll personally just continue reading that Yea Forums releases.

This is gonna be a interesting drama. I hope tl user doesn't give a shit on them.

That should be the target, but we are at episode 20 so we need padding.

There's nothing to be done. TLanon will keep doing the quality scans, and anyone with a brain will ignore the garbage speedscans

I think it'll end at 53 since there's Genya scene in OP

Let them do what they want, it's not a war if some people want to eat shit let them engorge turds like there's no tomorrow. Keep good quality to ourselves, if you make war with retards they will start flowing like water in here

I was always sure that the day we got speedscans would be the day I stopped doing the gookTL, since that's when I stopped doing MHA, but I kind of feel like I did a better enough job to keep it up

There are also all Upper Moons in the Opening, this means nothing

Attached: fbe3d2bbbcdf63db46ac9c97db302b64.webm (852x480, 1.06M)

We don't see the face of those UM, while Genya is clearly the scene in the Butterfly Estate

except the genya scene is from the manga unlike the UM shot

They might add a new scene with UM watching from the shadows while LM meeting

are they going to adapt this?

Attached: 1551078800396.png (687x975, 801K)

That is true, but 52 is the end of the Recovery/Training arc, while 53 already teasers the Train Ride with Flame Pillar Arc . I just think it makes more sense to end at 52.

Cute!

Attached: 1566054205101.jpg (822x1200, 405K)

How graceful!

That is the scene I expected today instead of the Demon Family scene. I assume that one will come next episode together with Tanjiro's "trial" and the Pillar Meeting

keep going user!

Attached: tapioca.png (745x1080, 577K)

But it was stated that the UMs have not been summoned for 100 years or so. But they could make a scene with biwa lady informing them

>Butterfly swimming
Heh

All the Kimetsu no Aina! manga are really adding something to the episode they refer to

My dick turned diamonds listening to her scared, desperate voice acting. Who is the seiyuu?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.24.734.jpg (1280x720, 397K)

You gotta end the season with a tease, user

>FUCK YOUR LULL.

What did she mean by this

Attached: ECLZmf8UYAAC-FX.jpg (725x1024, 172K)

AAAAAAAAAAA STOP BULLSHITTING I'M MELTING HERE SPARE 1,5 SECONDS FOR ME THEN DO WHAT YOU WANT

I assume that they will put the Genya scene before the Lower Moon Meeting

Does it feel like this manga is missing a Arc seeing shinobu in this episode made me realize she does not get a lot of screen time

It's not necessary to show the train. They might just show Tanjirou leaving Butterfly estate then pan up to the sky

soon

Attached: best butter.png (819x408, 278K)

Will they even have time to make it to 53 if they animated the entire Spider family backstory today to push Human Rui backstory for next episode?

Yeah, I'm patiently waiting for Kanao

Zenitsu doing the Recovery Training will be wonderful

>[Pig Assault] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20.ass

I got my torrent from horriblesubs and the episode cut off near the end. Does anyone else have this problem or is it a problem on my end?

Remember guys, they might plan to end this season more like BNA because they plan for two seasons

On October 20, they will hold an event with all the Seiyuus and probably reveal S2 there (see kimetsu.com/anime/event)

The 1080 release seems to have some problem, it got taken off nyaa too, the 720p release works fine.

I love Aoi.
Aoi > Kanao

Thanks

I have the same problem

Attached: kimetsu20stitch.png (1921x1816, 3.86M)

We have 6 episodes left for 10-11 chapters. I think they'll even add some original content

Ryoko Shiraishi. Known for voicing Chocho from Boruto, Himeko from Sket Dance, and Jimmy Neutron in the Japanese dub.

Will we get to know Kanao's VA next episode ?

Attached: IMG_0458.jpg (2048x1143, 460K)

Attached: ECL9TfgX4AUWqAl.jpg:orig.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Yes. Easily. They only adapted 2 chapters this episode, and will probably do 2 chapters for the rest of the season. It's really disappointing as I wish they had just added more filler to the SoL training moments. Don't think the Rui family needed this much screentime.

Alright, that sucks but its the lesser of two evils. I'm downloading Erai-raws now.

Yep

God damn Tomioka is so handsome

Thanks. I dont watch those and even in the stuff she worked on that I watched didnt have her scared voice acting here.

Nope, when you people ever learn? This episode covered 2 chapters and made original content for Rui's introduction for demons into his "family", next episode will be the true end of the Natagumo Mountain arc, with Rui's death flashback, Gyuu immobilizing Shinobu to prevent her from killing Nezuko, Kanao stepping on Tanjiro, then they will be summoned to the Pillar Meeting, episode 21 will likely end at showing them all by frame, and it ends, episode 22 will be the full Pillar Meeting.

The Butterfly Estate will be 4 episodes, Season 1 ends.

Attached: Pillar Meeting.png (1918x1400, 1.49M)

Thanks bro

You can see the JUST in her eyes

They sold all the blu-rays and run out of stock and the anime is very popular. Season 2 will happen defnitely. The question is when, but maybe in that event or then it will be like "one last thing" after the show is over and they reveal new Bandai Namco fighting game about Kimetsu no Yaiba (AGAIN)

It seems also fairly likely that we will hear all the Pillars talk hopefully for a second season as well , so expect Love Pillar's sweetly-voiced Seiyuu

Who should voice the pillars?

What the hell, WHY.

Attached: 1536833127327.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Attached: kimetsu20stitch2.jpg (1764x2732, 729K)

Attached: ECL-7H9UYAIL1lA.jpg (1103x1080, 101K)

Holy shit in a thread just the other day I really wished for a Bandai Namco KnY game. As long as they don't fuck it up like the BNA or Black Clover game I am totally down for it. The BluRay/DVD, Merch and Manga sales indiciate hopefully enough popularity to make this a reality

Attached: kimetsu20stitch3.jpg (1861x3406, 732K)

IMAGINE

Fuck.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.40.121.jpg (1280x720, 498K)

Ugly
and gay!

>ugly...

Season 2 looks to be sure but problem is when would be. Ufotable likes to take its time when doing something and I'm not sure if its true or not but I heard they started Kimetsu looooooooong ago before announcing.

>ending the series after training/recovery arc
Eh, could have gone better but I hope they include backstories from extra or end it with hype moment like the train or Michael Jackson killing the lower level demons

Because she was a bad girl breaking the rules.

Their schedule could be wide open after HF as far as we know

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].webm (720x404, 873K)

HEE HEE All of you are a disappointment SHAMONE

These are some good wallpapers.

Hey, it looks like she is saying-
N-nevermind.

>Holy shit in a thread just the other day I really wished for a Bandai Namco KnY game.
Why the hell would you wish for that? They only push trash low budget arena fighters these days, shit games that sell on brand name alone, like Jump Force being absolutely terrible but it sold incredibly well.

I'd rather have a fighting game by ArcSys.

HEE HEE All of you are a disappointment SHAMONE

Zestu doesnt seem like the type to keep long hair

>kills him like it's absolutely nothing
aren't the numbered demons already pretty much the strongest thing apart from the big bad?

ArcSys would be way nicer, I agree, but way more unrealistic for Kimetsu in my opinion

>implying they wont jump on another TYPE - MOON ride, the second they done with HF.
Fate is waiting you know..

Attached: 1565469926325.jpg (1280x963, 423K)

I'm selling this rare tanjirou pic

Attached: 18_361536_959_1400.jpg (535x577, 81K)

Bout to get nothing personnel.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.44.018.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Non-canon characters deserve such a fate.

HEE HEE fuck off SHAMONE

>I hope they include backstories from extra
That would be re-arranging the order in which they were published, both Inosuke's and Kanao's short extras were made after the Butterfly Estate arc, sure it could be included now and it wouldn't impact a thing, but if you pay attention to how ufotable has been working so far they won't do it now, the Butterfly Estate itself will be padded to last 4 episodes, the Kanao and Inosuke extras were small 7 pages chapters, I bet ufotable could stretch them into full episodes each, for Season 2.

I would be willing to trade it for my Secret Rare Belly Rumblejiro

Attached: rumble rumble.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Ouch

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv-00_09_24error068.png (1280x720, 506K)

There are Lower and Upper Moons, because there's a very big difference between the two categories, lower moons can be relatively recent demons who ate enough humans and have potential, get swapped out somewhat regularly. Upper Moons haven't changed members for centuries.

They didn't announce any new anime project in the FSN 15th Anniversary stage, so even if ufotable decide adapt Fate route/HA you'll have to wait for a long time

2nd season of the fate cooking anime has a high chance
>sabercucks still doesn't understant that nasu already stated in 2015 that fate is not gonna happen

Well, yeah. But there is massive power creep between upper and lower demons, even if Rui has one of the most powerful demon blood arts in the whole manga. So basically... POWER LEVELS (Pillar is better than lower moon, but worse than upper moon)

mangadex.org/chapter/691035/1
chapter out

>no Murata

I feel like the coin flip at the end of the arc will be more impactful if they show where the coin came from first, so I hope they do show Kanao's early.

Inosuke's is irrelevant and unrelated to everything, so it's hard to imagine a good place for it. I hope we do get to see his potato baby form, tho.

ok deal

Attached: 08_67319_764_1200.jpg (764x1200, 75K)

Isn't Murata like in his twenties?

>even if Rui has one of the most powerful demon blood arts in the whole manga
Huh? His blood art is absolutely nothing against a Pillar, Tomioka's sword, which gets fucked later, had no problems against Rui's most power web threads.

Seeing those three helpers animated soon will be a bliss, but they probably won't do it in Wani's style with the little dots as eyes

Should be roughly the same age as Giyuu

ah, that makes sense. thanks

He had a good sense of aesthetics and made his family attractive, though.

One of the requirement to become a pillar is kill a Moon, yeah a lot of Lower Moon have been kill but the Upper Moon haven't chance for more than 100 years.

He turned a little girl into an old hag; I won't forgive him.

Some dude that looks like Murata is shown at Gyuu's selection, but we never got confirmation it is indeed him, some of Gotouge's faceless backstory charactes don't always turn out to be previously known characters.

KnY not getting axed, surviving, selling 8mil, getting an anime by ufo-fucking-table, being one of the most streamed, selling 10k+ BD/DVD were all unrealistic. Anything is fair game now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv-00_13_05error608.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

What's the secret behind his young appearance? Is he secretly a demon?

I think he's talking about versatility, if Rui wanted to get stronger instead of playing family it would be a pretty broken ability.

Fuck off, who need this spidtranslation?

>showing off weapon twirling
MY FUCKING SIDES, shit reminded me of those balisong knife tricks.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p]1.webm (720x404, 789K)

it's a crappy one. everyone here are waiting for TLanon version.

Not wrong, I guess
user-san, please forward a request to ArcSys on /our/ behalf, please

was the chapter already out elsewhere? i just found out about it

we had naked murata in this ep?

It's the goo in the cocoon and the Pillar Training later

Speaking about Murata, how strong is he nowadays? he completed every pillar training and was on Rock duty so he should be pretty strong.

Wish Croc would give other demon hunters some time to shine.

This picture on the left is so perfect. Fake spider family watching a real family interact from the shadows. Rui had no chance in creating that.

>Both the father and brother look like freaking monsters while the girls are cute
What the fuck is his problem?

Yes. Very important.

His mom and the one sister who got her face slashed were super cute, the rest of them are meh or outright ugly.

I fucking loved the sound the demon made when Shinobu was kicking her chest

Korean user did a better job

Nah they are just post-ep19 scans

ah dope, cheers mate

Did you miss the fact he still couldn't cut a big demon's neck after all that training? The Pillar Training didn't make everyone magically stronger, only those with any real chance of blooming benefitted from it.

They made Shinobu spooky with that OST when she talked about torture also that OST when she used her Insect breath was so fucking good

Every demon in the fortress is Lower-moon tier and he likely beat some so he's probably around Train arc Tanjirou in strength

mothgirl is pretty cute but also kinda creepy

Well namco and ArcSys worked together in FighterZ.
The problem is that Arc System have their three teams busy in other project(BB tag, Guilty Gear 2020 and DBZ Fighter).

>Fate
>Not Spark liner high
>Not an original route inspired on Superhero to milk Zerofag
>Not an original route inspired of that ending when Shirou became Caster's slave

What do Yea Forums think of the elder big sister who got sold out by her young
sister (second oldest) and the big breasts mom milf is actually a little girl loli ?

Attached: 1566058297712.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Attached: eaa8906415532c4915d634d6e8aeea123f99233c_345900_869_1270.jpg (869x1270, 356K)

>Every demon in the fortress is Lower-moon tier
That's a nice headcanon you got there. The fodder demons found in the fortress couldn't even talk, they are just mindless meat shields.

GIYUU IS A CHAD

Is it just me, or Father looked kinda cute in that one group shot

the Black Clover game was fun as hell though. It just didn't get marketed. I am glad they went another route than the usual Naruto Ultimate Ninja reskin most anime games turn out to be. A Kimetsu no Yaiba game would be fun no matter what to me though as long as I get to go ape shit as Inosuke.

Attached: bcbqkroster.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

I want to fuck them all.

Shinobu your inner thoughts are leaking out. Is there something else leaking out?

Only Upper Moon can deal with pillars, lower moon are jobbers.

>Well namco and ArcSys worked together in FighterZ.
Dragonball Z is a big brand that Namco happily gave enough funds for ArcSys to do whatever they wanted to ensure quality, meanwhile any upcoming series is given so some trash developer like Spike Chunsoft or Asolot to make those arena fighters; Hero Academia, Black Clover, and now One-Punch Man, all given then cash grab treatment, the game development cost nothing special but it sold on brand name alone.

Might as well get done quick like this than getting unit 731'd.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.55.992.jpg (1280x720, 515K)

I'm a expecting something like Dynasty warriors.

Father is kinda moe by being the only buying his fake family part.

I hope that maybe after Season 2 they will consider making a game. Then we could have at lest some Pillars in it as playable charaters

can you detail more why it is good

I'm interest

I find it weird that in some weird and twisted way, Rui's family actually seem to become more "human" in terms of their emotions and reactions they have express other than some other regular demons.
Could someone explain to me the possible reason for this ?

the art is on .

I am actually expecting something like the BHA game, although I would wish for something different

Attached: bha game.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

>No superior ufo animation
>4 Years in FGO, still irrelevant to story despite being "face of the franchise"
Being original saberfag not easy these days

Attached: 1550671641863.png (820x662, 883K)

Hayami Saori is so fucking good. When she pinned the spider girl down, she was intimidating as hell.

Attached: G11.png (959x1400, 1.07M)

impressive how bloody and brutal this show can be without feeling edgy

The butterfly movements looked really good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.51_[2019.08.17_13.30.47].jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Demons arent evil their instincts just makes them unable to feel empathy for humans so they can eat them. Though most of Upper Moon are twisted bastards.

See, this entire scene was not really that detailed in the manga, go read Chapters 41-43 if you are interested but as far as I remember the manga only says (not shows!) that they are not a real family, Rui is terrorizing them and so on. So the anime took the liberty here and expanded that scene greatly

Pretty sure Rui robbed him of some intelligence in the proccess of mutating the original demon.

Yeah that one is good but it doesn't apply to KnY. KnY should be humans vs demons only, even Sekiro style would work more.

Attached: caf94e8ca83b7f4c9e7ab9b8fce8ca3ff3c39c9d_203610_869_1270.jpg (869x1270, 213K)

July 30th from 7-8pm JST
Pillar cast reveal on the Kimetsu TV stream, presented by the 4 main VAs + special guest Saori Hayami (Shinobu)
twitter.com/Anime_AbemaTV/status/1162740871197949952

We'll hear some of them and see some at the end of next episode though

Attached: hashira.png (1280x720, 1M)

> tapioka
Oceanon here?
She really is awesome. Stupid fucking oni bitch got rekt like she should be.

Attached: image095.jpg (764x1200, 364K)

you should read the manga

>Demons arent evil
The series itself says they cannot cooperate with each other trough normal means, and only care for themselves by nature, any demon who broke that status was considered an exception.

August 30th?

If you're a demon on your own you're on top of the food chain. But when they're in this family dynamic they are forced to do things they don't want to and are abused so they suffer. Suffering is very human, and we the audience can sympathize with them.

agreed. One of the weaknesses of the MHA game was they made it too soon IMO. They should have waited until certain characters were introduced and also a few characters learned new moves/gained new abilities and costumes or whatever since then as well.
it plays kind of like TF2/Overwatch. There are different classes of characters. It is 4v4 with different objectives like KotH, treasure hunt, crystal carry (like payload), and a few others. blackclover.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Clover:_Quartet_Knights
I don't want to derail too much.

Attached: bcbcharmy sheeptiddies.jpg (3840x2160, 871K)

This is literally 5 min later, after their master got islam'd. This hoe is not loyal.

Thoughts on his character, Yea Forums?

Attached: D_l3L-UVAAEYm2q.jpg (1200x843, 185K)

I sorta agree but Spike chunsoft isn't a trash developer, tho.
They worked in Zero escape, Dragon quest, some Suda's first project and other.
Better resume than many actual companies.

Plot device to explain demons not wiping out the hunters centuries ago. Even vampires hunt in groups.

A chad

Does this look fine?

Attached: Không Có Tiêu Đề270.jpg (2355x2279, 1.31M)

I know that they are not real family, what I'm saying is that the family members seems show more humane emotions
than regular demons

I wish we saw more of the Sound breathing style
Season 2 when? I wanna see red light district arc animated

this is some Bloodborne tier weapon design god dayum

to bad the cut the mother middle panel lines out

Attached: 3695437d1a5809dcec4a6db013a9ad0e2edd5401_226363_869_1270.jpg (869x1270, 238K)

Her sheep has a bikini hahahaha

I feel like he didn't do shit; honestly. I can't remember a single thing he did besides lose an arm.

Doesn't matter what you think of that explanation, it was presented and it what should be considered, assuming "Demons aren't evil" is just that, as assumption.

Also I must have missed the memo on you being authority on Vampire behavior? Plenty of pieces of fiction where vampires also can't stand each other.

The best. I want to be as based as him.

Attached: EBhkdhdVUAAoLEM.png (810x600, 151K)

*Aug 30th
mistype

I was making their case on Arena Fighters, which they grown to suck at, they were somewhat good back in Budokai Tenkaichi.

Attached: 1554049965734.png (525x304, 156K)

>next week

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - c044-052x2 (v06) (mix) [anonymous].zip-Kimetsu no Yaiba - c044-052x2 (v06) (mix) (959x1400, 800K)

looks fine

Nasu outright said OG Saber's story had been completed so she would not be relevant to FGO main story anymore and her clone(s) would do that instead. After all we got Lion King and i wouldn't be surprised if Galactica Saber was the Holy Sword user that defeated Sefar and is also the Grand Saber.

not sure how is this a plot device when every UM can easily kill all the pillars and hunters, muzan never cared about the hunters

I just realized they put in Shinobu's highlights, but didn't bother with Inosuke's and Genya's.

God I want to breed her so badly, shes so tiny!

>sequel
>the wolf has a bikini

She scares me. Like unironically.

>caring about fgo
Sure is reddit in here

> Tanjiro bullying episode
worst ep inc

Attached: 1511903658718.jpg (233x216, 9K)

If PA subs doesn't make an alt subtitle with Ugly and Gay for this scene, I will be mildly disappointed.

He's my god

>Genya is taste guy of tanjiro's 5 senses gang.
Kinda dumb that I only realize now.

Attached: 1565998680896.png (402x268, 38K)

Hinatsuru a best.

FGOfags are crazy user. Merlin is literally trending #1 worldwide just because he's getting another gacha.

Attached: IMG_0472.jpg (379x241, 13K)

We know, Tomioka.

Attached: D_a59jCUYAI56Zt.jpg (1538x2048, 277K)

>Plot device to explain demons not wiping out the hunters centuries ago.
Because Muzan himself doesn't care for them, how about refresh your memory and read about what the mission for all Moons are:

- Find the damn Blue Spider Lily, or go die in a ditch.

Any demon without that mission is a demon that can be dispatched by the hunters without much trouble.

I'm suprised there is actually lots of quality fan arts already. Is this ufo magic or characters are well liked ?

He sold the main trio into sex slavery!

Elder spider sister :
Its because its you that I tell you this,I really think you as my little sister now , you're the only one I truly think as my real sister. Let's escape here together !

Attached: 1566058971590.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

HEE HEE I found them

Attached: 41i0TMblnAL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 29K)

/u/fags BTFO

Attached: EAjDDohUYAAJ7Q9.jpg (838x1200, 159K)

They were here even before the anime announcement

Attached: 1565144200051.jpg (1200x1200, 156K)

Imagine the immortal sex.

He practices Polygamy ILLEGALY

Nothing memorable. Trio did all the job.

oh yeah I totally forgot he made them all crossdress to infiltrate the demon's operation.

The characters have been getting great fanart for a while, the designs are just that good I guess.

Attached: EBy_C4iU0AAs3dE.jpg (2008x2048, 522K)

Spider mom was cuter as a spider that whatever she was before.

So I didn't remember wrong Rui was a girl in the manga?

This is a series that has a manga running for 4 years now, it already got some popularity before the anime aired in about 1 year and a half now, the anime only boosted the series' popularity, which in turn inspired more fan art.

Yeah, parts of the manga call him "she"
I still don't know why though

No, always a boy, the translator got confused at first due no clear pronouns till the end, the anime gives a voice that can be picked up from the get go.

Wasn't Shinobu's sword supposed to have the Pillar phrase spread on the bit next to the hilt and the tip?

Translator mistakes.

It was like that when the train arc(or even Spider montain arc) began.

STOP masturbating to Shinobu right now!

Wonder how canon she is. Hopefully they got Wani to write that flashback, instead of just getting approval.

Nope, the anime didn't alter a thing.

Attached: x19.png (959x1400, 981K)

What are you? Gay?

Attached: ECFklWNUcAA8dOv.jpg (1722x2048, 367K)

Attached: I'm too lazy to edit the other two.png (764x1200, 113K)

>trio
tanjirou fixed it for you

Yeah, I checked with the manga for that pose, but I could swear I remember that being a thing, am I just hallucinating?

I already can't since knowing her death ;_;

I don't know how to feel about them getting adapted. They've never been drawn outside of potato form.

It's a popular manga with sketch-level art. It's naturally going to lure a lot of artists who think "I can make that character look better".

I liked the episode, but that flashback was way too much. Why there, of all the places, did they decide to add in original content? Especially considering we have the canon flashback next episode now.

Its a shame he will probably die

Attached: ECI4oyCU0AA8K67.jpg:orig.jpg (956x1024, 126K)

Yeah that is true
But at the same time I want to see them beat Tanjiro with a Futon-beater and fiddle around with Inosuke and Zenitsu

>Why there, of all the places, did they decide to add in original content?
To make the episode last 2 chapters without scenes repeating too much, like episode 13.

They will draw them as potatoes

They have to stretch it because they're being too slow for the Train arc.

Lady Butterfly is cute.

Attached: Lady.Butterfly.full.2534056.jpg (1079x1100, 376K)

Right, but they could've done 2.5 chapters and just added new stuff to the recovery arc, or even fleshed out Rengoku a bit before season 2. Just felt like they could've picked a better spot than this.

it still hurts

Attached: 1559410060271.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>they're being too slow for the Train arc.
2 chapters to 3 chapters per episode is the standard for pretty much any manga adaptation out there, you don't know what you are talking about. Any adaptation that went out of that norm was a disaster like Zetman or just didn't even try to adapt the source material went for original content like Samurai Deeper Kyo.

What are the chances of a season 2?

There was no better spot for it without making Rui's flashback the longest shit ever.
This way we have him as a demon this episode and next is him as a human, and honestly it was a pretty good flashback and gave something for spider sister considering she was the biggest non existence out of the whole family, just existed to get bullied to death.

very high

See and

Super high considering how well its selling

Ask Kanao

holy shit on pixiv there are 17870 drawings i think it was already popular after the anime

I love how they bring up the entire ranking and then skip all the ranks and just have the MC chill with the top club

He really doesn't though?

Adding omake backstory should've been enough, I feel.

We can't have 2 flashback in an episode. Also Rui flashback need time to breath, especially after how he showed treating other demon in this episode.

high is a new popular shonen

We have like 2 omake, Kanao backstory and Inosuke learn to speak, both is too short to work

There's one more arc and then the MC is with his friends and the pillars 24/7. MC never even gets a promotion. Latest arc they comment on how MC might be stronger than pillar

She sounds exactly like Mayuri.

>implying they couldn't have made 3 chapters per episode just fine and encompass the Train arc for a perfect ending
The majority of shonen adaptations being worse doesn't excuse the faults of this one

Ehh, they could've extended a number of things or just done 3 chapters again if it was an issue. Assuming they do 2 chapters for the rest, we're going to end on chapter 46 as the cliffhanger in the episode after next, which I was hoping they would avoid. All of this is minor, didn't ruin the episode for me, but didn't add much as I don't really care about Rui or his sister.

He gets a promotion, but he himself didn't even notice, so Inosuke I think has to tell him "by the way, we were promoted"

>as I don't really care about Rui or his sister.
The problem is that he's the big bad of the season, basically, no more fights from here on so better give him the kind of flashback other demons have gotten.
And talking about this, I'd love a full episode spent on Gyuutaro and Ume flashback and death, pad the hell out of it because it was interesting and subtly dark as shit.

Why is Tomioka so kakkoii?

They couldn't, the pacing for the majority of the episodes was praised in Japan with viewers giving higher scores everywhere, only episodes 8 and 13 felt really slow; you are just too impatient to see the Train arc animated as soon as possible, anyone thinking the pacing in general is not good find themselves in the minority, the director knows what he is doing here, the anime wouldn't have exploded in recognition otherwise.

>MC never even gets a promotion.
He does though. It's just never been important to Tanjirou.

Attached: x8.png (959x1400, 853K)

Tanjirou did get promoted, albeit quickly, but it's not like that's never happened before (see himejima and tokitou). and the pillars are obviously going to show up to fight UMs.

Is that your way of saying gay?

Well at least in this series the psycho "good" guy gets killed unlike in Bleach

that whole ranking thing got me belived at gang going missions, climbing thru ranks kind of story is ahead, but now we are already at the final battle if not somehow author pulls "this is where all really begin".

It's also mentioned that at least Inosuke and Tanjirou are actually anomalies in terms rising through the ranking. Probably because helping to defeat an Upper Moon probably shot their rank up a lot.

Attached: u8.png (959x1400, 1.05M)

>ESL

Imouto > Nee-san

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.25_[2019.08.17_12.20.07].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Tanjirou really don't care about ranking or promotion, he want to save his sister stay focus on that goal.

But she has pretty eyes.

Attached: tfw not in anime.jpg (907x546, 154K)

That was actually mentioned in passing. But yeah, they pretty much skimmed through it.

Attached: x2.png (959x1400, 838K)

I think Muzan is going to escape, it's taking the entire team just to hold out against Koku and many of the are already dead/near death or crippled, unless Tanjiro pulls some sort of absolute miracle out of that letter they're not strong enough to kill Muzan himself yet.

>albeit quickly
Rising 3 ranks, with 7 ranks to go is not that "quickly", in terms of ranks he still quite low. It's only in terms of actual ability and power that Tanjirou really rose through the tiers quickly, in just barely less than 1 year after becoming a registered hunter Tanjiro went from a guy that can't fully deafeat the second weakest Lower Moon to a guy whom the Upper Three said was special and another Pillar said Tanjirou is now Pillar level.

Shinobu isn't the same without the right eye shading.

this Aoi is best girl and cute and canon

Attached: 08_279967_959_1400.jpg (959x1400, 312K)

Attached: 09_310157_959_1400.jpg (959x768, 192K)

>s2
>solo missions filler post train arc
>RLD only in s3

Attached: 1546463835120.jpg (581x495, 122K)

I hope she gets them in at least one scene

Only thing I can see is Muzan obtaining his Sunlight immunity though not from Nezuku. The cure more than likely won't work.

Then MC will have to master the ripple to defeat the pillar men

Tanjiro is such a smooth talker

That would be hard to keep in many scenes, drawing them on stills could be a solution but I think making her eyes look different depending on the scene would be too weird so they screpped it.

RLD would be the main attraction of s2.

>Rising 3 ranks, with 7 ranks to go is not that "quickly"
Yes it is, what the fuck. I mean yeah, they didn't rise 10 ranks in less than a year like Himejima and Muichirou, but they were prodigies. 3 ranks in half a year, at that pace, you'd be at max rank in 2 years.

>just fucking keep stretching these episodes!
This show had one half decent episode.

Lower moons are known for being pretty shitty. They're a constantly changing roster because they keep dying. Muzan pretty much slaughters every other lower moon except one after he gathers them to tell them about Rui's death and how tired he is of lower moons constantly dying while upper moons haven't changed in over 100 years.

It's just been one episode without Inosuke but I already miss him

Attached: sparkle.gif (500x477, 2.22M)

As an animeonlyfag this shit has been so good
should I start reading manga or wait until end of season 2?

May as well wait.

read the manga

Might as well wait

Don't worry, most upper moon fights end up being team efforts.

>3 ranks in half a year, at that pace, you'd be at max rank in 2 years.
Yes? Did you miss Gotouge herself explaining hunters normally become Pillars in 2 years or 3 at most? It's in the explanation for the requirements to become a Pillar for the extra volume page.

Pillars are used to change, before this snowflake generation Upper Moons were collection Pillar bodies in their closets.

The fucker had his head decapitated in a god damn glorious scene but somehow he cut off his own head. The entire transformation from water breathing to the god damn flames was just so he could cut strings fast?
What's the fucking point? To let another guy cuck him out of his kill and replace it with a regular slash? Fuck this

Attached: cleanoff.png (577x589, 400K)

If that were true, the ranks of the demon hunters would have to be smaller, they can't all become pillars

A regular slash from a pillar is 2000x effective than a rookie slash.

Tanjirou could not give any less of a fuck who "got the kill"

The numbers probably thin out the higher you are in rank, low rank fodder seem to die off in droves

>he wins
>asspull
>he doesn't win
>asspull

the red district arc is so large that I bet it's gonna be half of the season

I also realized that just now

What's so snowflake about a coal burner, a former slave, a guy in massive debt, and a guy raised by boars? Genya's the only special one.

I love my wife Nezuko

Attached: 234234.png (402x402, 183K)

Rui hidden weakess was breath of the Gay,sorry

So the boss of the demon slayer corps is a demon right? We saw demon vein marks under his eyes in one episode.

Dude, Himejima is the longest active Pillar on duty, he has been one for 8 years, in all flashbacks there were different Pillar formations. at least one Pillar joins every 2 years or so, while the other dies or retires due injuries, throughout the entire series so far we've seen only 2 elder retired Pillars and a middle aged one, Pillars had a high mortality rate.

I think it's the longest arc in the series so far, with the dimensional infinity fortress arc right behind it

He is cursed with a disease.

No he just has aids

No, he's a madman

Attached: 1560647077391.png (902x355, 351K)

Sure, but there are hundreds of people in the corps. Obviously even most of the ones that survive 2-3 years will not be pillars, there are just too many even if a pillar died every month

>she will never torture me
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cute!

There is probably a massive powergap between those at the second higest rank and a pillar. Only a couple people every 2-3 years have enough natural ability to become one.

Was spider dad the only one that believed in the whole family thing? Seemed like it, but he also seemed a lot less intelligent than the others too.

Yes, so they're rising through the ranks at a pillar's pace. Again, how is that not quickly? Not everyone becomes a pillar. not everyone has the capability to become a pillar. But Tanjirou's gang is on the pace to become pillars, I'd say that's good.

I don't know about you guys, but I would take Shinobu's offer. Not dying is great, getting tortured and then befriended by a cute girl is just a bonus

This is one of the best panels in the whole manga

There's no many at all, where are you even getting this many from? Hunters die all the time, the bottom feeders die in droves to grunts for crying out loud, later in the series they state that the Demon Hunter were almost on the verge of extinction more than once.

What the fuck, Shinobu is a meanie!

She's rather awesome

And so is her voice actress

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2019.08.17_14.45.30].jpg (1280x720, 209K)

the chad death

I want spidergirl to trap me and Shinobu together in one of her yarn balls, so we can fool around for a few minutes before the acid melts us both!

>Jimmy Neutron in the Japanese dub.
Fuck off
Really?

Ugly and gay

Attached: Best boi.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>file name
t. shinobu

>tfw no spidad
If not for Rui being a little shit, their family looks kinda wholesome.

Who's the best swordmaker in the series?

Whoever made Tanjirou's current sword. He's long dead though.

The one that makes the best swords.

The chief. He's a chief for a reason

The chief

They just gotta keep killing off the demon qts

>not mentioning her arguably most famous role

Attached: Asuka_Kazama_(T7).png (212x470, 109K)

When are we going to first see an Upper Moon in the anime? season 2? sorry I haven't read the manga yet

Attached: 1565456265827.png (569x733, 452K)

Where did she got those sword tricks from.

Attached: ECLpT4JUYAAB30F.jpg (900x768, 108K)

The guy that made the rock pillar axe

second half S2 probably

Yeah, most likely. You can enjoy the silhouettes in the OP and Kyogais flashback for now.

First arc of s2

An ikemen.

cute

Not on this Season unless Ufotable makes an original tease, they already made a pre-tease that didn't exist in the manga, when Kyogai recalls his banishment from the Lower Moon rankings and wishing to come back, there's a frame with sillouetes for all Upper Moons, that didn't happen in the manga, back then the author, Gotouge, hadn't even finished the designs for the Upper Moons yet, with the first tease for them only teasing the appearance of two in the Lower Moon One fight.

what is RLD? UM4?

Red Light District arc, Upper Moon 6.

Yeah, honestly it's going to be awkward for the animeonly viewers who think there is going to be a big climax coming when it's already happened. And yes, I'd love to see more on those two in season 2.

Hey guys, who want to be a demon?

Shit. They were tough as fuck. And had a great back story. Probably one of the best fights in manga

>dude I cut my head off before you did lmao

Attached: 1530074568981.png (120x120, 11K)

>Series is full of women being abused/beaten
>Written by a woman
Every time

best page

Attached: p12.png (959x1400, 1.2M)

Straight and Handsome!

this

S2, one shows up at the end of the first arc and the second arc will be a long ass fight about killing one

This!

Attached: 1565289323022.png (1080x1528, 1.16M)

I want to be manhandled by Shinobu!

HOLY MOMMY!

I'll do it, I enjoy continuing to live

GIANT SPIDER

Attached: little butterfly.jpg (1271x715, 73K)

Start escaping already, Muzan.

I was waiting for this scene. Disappointing.

Attached: 1558215509663.png (643x485, 342K)

>no Zenitsu
>it's a good episode
*big think*

Do you have Alzhaimer's? It was there and was handled pretty well

But this scene happened, just in a different angle, and she touched the sister spider while saying that.

still unrealistic that no one from the pillars is taking the offer, good thing that mist gonna join his grandpa soon

I mean the pose.

yeah Uzui is based

pomf

>MC asspull a victory out of nothing
>bad guy doesn't die anyway because of another asspull
I've seen a bunch of terribly-written shounen, but this one might be amongst the worst.
Why are people not mocking fun of it like they do with Hero Academia or Black Clover?

Tanjirou is still a scrub

did someone call to be picked up by taxi nezuko?

Attached: taxi nezuko.jpg (885x300, 177K)

Demon milk

Attached: HorribleSubs_Kimetsu_no_Yaiba_17_1080p.mkv_snapshot_16.43.042.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Wha! What are we going to do on bed?

(you)

Demons can do basically anything with their bodies. This has been shown.

me on the right

Her voice is so fucking hot! I kept playing her scenes over and over again.

Attached: ea8ae86f-d713-4551-acff-61cc641761c4..jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

How is him cutting his own head an asspull?

Soon?

Attached: 76233638_p19.jpg (707x1024, 264K)

Later on in a future fight there will be another asspull power up, but the enemy will say the exact opposite, claiming he gives up because he lost fair and square

Because it was pretty fucking well animated and visualized that he had the sword stuck into his head and then chopped it off with that super move

user...

>Because it was pretty fucking well animated and visualized

Not in the manga.

>Ugly and Gay child

>remark again that Nezuko'd fire only burned him and the threads and not Tanjirou
Mention it again during the train arc and complains about the nezuko jesus moment will be boid.

Yes, only if this series works like Bleach did.

Tanjirou hasn't mastered the technique and the slash didn't go through his neck immediately so it's not surprising for him to cut off his head first

Attached: koku posting.jpg (1167x857, 330K)

So this is more of a case of the anime doing their job too well but that wasn't in the manga but you can still just rule it as Rui quickly cutting off his head

In the end Tanjirou's sword wasn't enough to cut his head, the cut you see is Rui cutting it and Tanjirou's sword following suit.
And moons tend to have ways to avoid sure death.

>What's the fucking point? To let another guy cuck him out of his kill
Do you think anybody there cares who killed who?

Her fire only burning demons was already told since its inception, it purging a blood art out of a person is not the same.

shit episode

5 children.

Well, it WAS enough. That's why Rui noped out before Tanjirou finished him off.

It's still completely possible with everything shown so far
Just because you didn't like it doesn't make it an asspull

Yes it was.

Sorry I meant a good epsiode.

she's cute, but gives off a really creepy vibe. like if she were your girlfriend, she would do mysterious things to you while you slept

Season 2 will be so fucking good just for the high tension scenes when the upper moons finally show up and we get to see how obnoxiously powerful they are in comparison.

Attached: onii chan.png (959x1400, 1.47M)

Just 4 more years and it'll be canon...

Giyuu agrees with you

>it purging a blood art out of a person is not the same.
It purged the poison, made out of his own blood, same as Rui's blood threads.
She only damages demon cells.

He wants to be the cutest guy around because he's a fag

literally nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure pot dude was the only straightforward just lop off his head and be done with it upper moon in the series, all the rest of them it hasn't been that simple. No hidden bodies/alternate forms/just straight up won't die/etc.

Imagine Nezuko crying out like this to Tanjiro

You mean S3, right?
There's no way to compress both train and red light district into 1 season unless it's extra long

He only sold two of them and abandoned the third

As if it's a 2 cour season.

The VA cast has been pretty good, but we need an amazing one for Daki who can flip flop between haughty bitch and annoying imouto fast.

Gyokko's defense mechanism is technically going back into his pots and teleporting, all done incredibly fast, Tokitou couldn't even touch him.

What? They aren't that long, user.

All the antagonists died

Can't wait to hear her voice go from ara ara to petulant imouto.

Who will voice Akaza?

>Do you think anybody there cares who killed who?
If Tanjiro would've killed this demon it could've been a pretty good test of strength, but instead of it, he's once again a newbie that needed rescue.

I would have given him Hosoyan, but he's Kaigaku already.

based

Attached: notmypillar.jpg (869x1269, 267K)

Because he is a newbie in need of rescue. The gap between him and Rui is pretty big and he only got as close as he did because of Nezuko

>he's once again a newbie that needed rescue.
Because he is, especially in front of a pillar, that's what the arc showed.
Look how much Tanjirou struggled only for Tomioka take like a minute, if even, to kill Rui.
Tanjirou will improve, but Rui was too strong for him at that moment.

daily reminder she let human men to fuck her to maintain her status

Train arc is 15 chapters long
Red light District is 33 chapters long

You could fit that into S2

Western fujos will hate this character.

canon female tanjirou is fugly

Attached: 1566016185511.jpg (436x1198, 63K)

Huh?

- Train / Lower Moon One = 15 chapters
- Red Light District = 25 chapters.

45 chapters total, Season 1 is likely adapting 51-53 chapters, that's plenty of room for Season even with more padding than it was used for Season 1

It's one of the best adaptations in recent years and arguably one of the best adaptations ever. Just wait, you'll probably enjoy the show more than the manga

Good, that's how you know he is based.

They love Bakugou, why would they hate Uzui? Because of his harem?

>Because of his harem
Yes.

Attached: 1552060722388.jpg (1103x611, 126K)

She was a prostitute at age 13.

Where's Zenko's buck teeth is those are supposed to be canon appearances but gender reversed?

Good, he should remain being a buffed as fuck 15 year old boy.
God bless wani and her muscle shota looking teens.

Rui himself said he could die to his attack, and he cut through his attacks, although he did go full double edge sword and was ready to die to beat Rui, but instead he somehow decapitated himself, they could've done a bit more and shown a hint, like a string going in front of his sword in that move and then burning up

Won't Genya get love because of being similar to Bakugou and having the same voice?

How about Hiromi Konno

You know you can have an overbite and not show it

Fucking Liu Kang, motherfucker.
Also, I love how she moved kind of like an actual butterfly there.

Genya melts WAY too fast and enters Tanjirou's otoutozone in less than an arc.
With bakugou is all about being the battered wife of a tsundere.

>fujos liking an unambiguously straight male character

Fujos don't operate on logic and common sense.

its overbite not buck teeth

How many otoutos does Tanjirou have at this point?

season one is 26 ep, 22-24 ep is enough for season 2

my hero

Himejima looks way different here compared to the latest chapter.

Who's dat handsome, manly gar dude?

Firebro's.
Blacksmith.
Inosuke.
Genya.

Rengoku looks weird too.

user he's hot. They won't care.

What about Zenitsu and Murata?

That's my husband

speedreader she didn't and she hates humans

Everyone looks slightly different, while Himejima sticks out more, but all Pillars changed a bit, Gotouge's art in general went through some changes.

Zenitsu is the vermin who tries to be his otouto in law and Murata is Murata.

Attached: 1.jpg (959x1400, 217K)

Wait we're not getting demon train arc in S1? FUCK

FUCK SHINOBU

>I masturbate to you, too!

I want to be femdommed by Inoko
Inosuke too

being unambiguously straight doesn't stop nip fujos from shipping him with zenitsu

Exploitable Genya

This was honestly such a great reveal. Its both hilarious with the ONIIIICHAN and her breaking her smug attitude, but also terrifying because Tanjirou had to give his all to not even beat her and you just know something worse is coming then.

Why........ does.........Koku....talk......like...this.?

would Inoko be autistic enough to walk around topless?

All this long I thought Shinobu was the same girl that passed the final selection and thought why is that girl so fast to become a pillar.

Then I look at the character list and just realised they were two different girls.

hope bd fix her eyes

Your mistake was assuming that you can reason with fujos

Brain damage

>constant state of fever for the last 400 years

Saaame reaaaason why gyuuuuutaro talks like thiiiiiisss

Sword autism, that's pretty obvious.

He is having a different flashback with every pause.

Why don't demons just keep their heads cut off all the time?

he's old

Demon autism

You could probably blame the syphilis for his speech.

Attached: 6a8.png (404x411, 214K)

that's a huge hassle

user, they don't care about shipping Ky from guilty gear with other guys.

Real based demons just dont give a shit when you cut off their head and kill themselves just to prove a point.

They work better when their heads are attached to their bodies.

Regenaration takes a toll and stopping it does too

Ask this guy

Attached: 1558456634727.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

The anime only reaction to that episode would be fucking amazing.

explain how is her reputation not affected then, with men dissapearing every time they contract her services

Why don't demons just keep spare heads?

he is dead, he is trying to breath to use techniques

How to kill a dullahan?

There's an artist that makes art Uzui with Zenitsu together
It doesn't have to make sense for it happen with those kind of people

Unironically a good point. If a demon was able to produce multiple heads would you need to chop them all off or just his original one?

>they don't care about shipping Ky from guilty gear with other guys.
The user said unambiguously sytraight, Ky was a contender to the faggiest GG character afer Venom, before Daisuke made him and Dizzy a couple. Ky is a fruit cake.

the men are probably considered 'missing' but aren't connected back to her

Holy fuck how many STD's do you think Daki has?

Attached: 1565225562115.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

One started to regenerate another head but then just decided to die

Zero, she stabbed her first client in the eye then burned to death.
Gyuutaro was unlucky in that their mother had syphilis during pregnancy and you can see the marks on his skin.

Daki was a damn Oiran, it is literally impossible not to know who the Oiran was supposed to be with on the given day.

Why the padding?

Attached: 1540345997289.jpg (1028x1200, 814K)

>she stabbed her first client in the eye then burned to death.
It was never started that the Samurai who forced herself on her was the first client.

It was implied enough, she was really young and was extremely uncomfortable about the whole thing.
If he paid good money, it was for her virginity.

This is one billionth dimension chess right here.

To make sure the Season ends on a rather closing note, that is the end of the Butterfly Estate, with no immediate fight happening.

None because she aint human so bacteria and virus has no effect on her. Daki is a brothel owner's wet dream an unaging immortal sexy slut who cannot be infected by STDs.

And she did whatever the fuck she wanted, the fact that the men she saw went missing was most likely covered up.

cute

Attached: ECLWXHiVAAAN5LH.jpg:orig.jpg (796x796, 117K)

cute and canon! for now!

and canon

Attached: 18.jpg (959x1400, 269K)

What if you made your demon form just a head

if i was a demon i would simply not have a neck

Your head will get a neck anyway

>It was implied enough
user, how in the world could Gyuutarou be out collecting debts if that samurai was their first client? you really trying to reach hard on the idea Daki was somewhat a prostitute who never actually put any work.

Attached: 1379794029527.jpg (188x206, 26K)

she was a Oiran because was beautiful as fuck

Dude did you see how she kidnap the 3 wives?
All she need is giving them a pieces of cloth, not mention she can go out the night and hunt ppl she never met

For me, I could hear Mina's VA, Eri Kitamura saying that.

Why did the translation go with "X Breathing" over the far more badass "Breath of X"?

Because Crunchyroll tries to pass itself as coorporate friendly if a term has already been "officially" translated in another medium, Viz uses X Breathing in their manga license.

They are taking everything from Viz, and Viz is actual shit.
>Dead Calm

Oiran were accesible only to the politics and the rich fucks, who is she gonna cover the deaths of fucking important people so easilly?

I dont know why are you so terrified at the idea she let men pound her

??
I'm not arguing whether or not she let men fuck her, I don't care about that. I'm just saying she could get away with killing clients without having it impact her reputation

kek I'm a japaneselet so I didn't catch what word they used during the episode
>it's lull
>lull
translations are a fuck

The 11th Water Form in japanese is called "Nagi".