Jojo

Can we agree that the antagonists in part 6 and 7 were not villains? They did literally nothing wrong. They had far better motives than the protagonists

Attached: 3A076DD6-C9FF-4871-8E09-84579C1EA036.png (328x500, 251K)

Anti-villain

*ahem*

soft villains.

>almost raped a 14 year old
>planed on letting the world go to ruin as long as america was kept safe with love train
>killed the best jobro
>lied to johnny's face about not killing him and bringing gyro back when he brought the gun back
not even all i thought of off the top of my head, this meme of him being good needs to end

Attached: 420.png (600x634, 307K)

Pucci wanted to and almost did manipulate the universe
Valentine was going to throw the world aside from America into chaos
They are up there with Dio and Kars in terms of evil

>Kars
>Evil
No he just wanted to overcome the sun that was all.

>Pucci wanted to and almost did manipulate the universe

For the greater good

Kars murdered pillar-lolis.

For his own dick

Self defense

Kars was assaulted by pillar lolis?

Technically Weathers dick caused this entire issue.

well his people tried to stop Kars by killing him

I can agree that the part 6 antagonist wasn't a villain because of how shitty he was, a real letdown after Diavolo

>a real letdown after Diavolo
True

Technically the nigger whose son die on birth cause the entire issue

Guys, Araki is not a utilitarian. Sacrificing the innocent cannot be just under his morals. One must walk the righteous path.

This.
Valentine is just a selfish politician.

Attached: 1562539225960.jpg (552x807, 66K)

We don't even know if the nigger was the father of the kid. Weather's "mother" was implied to be kind of a hoe.

Pucci is based.

Attached: 1563992674947.jpg (1252x700, 70K)

Diavolo is the worst main antagonist in the series.

Some people desperately want to believe in Patriotism. I pity them.

How was Pucci a letdown?

Pucci was genuinely acting out of benevolent reasons (but he was insane, so his goal was still a horrible thing), but Valentine was just another shitbag power-hungry politician and you're an idiot if you don't see that.

Excuse you.

Attached: 252855.jpg (225x350, 49K)

Valentine's motive: better the lives of millions of Americans
Johnny's motive: fix his legs

Pucci did what he did under the guise of ‘helping people’ but the reality was that he just didn’t want to take responsibility for the actions he took that got his sister killed. If there was a world where everyone knew what their future was and that future couldn’t be changed, then he wouldn’t need to feel guilt about how he fucked up.

Basically just projected his trauma onto the entire world and got dozens of innocent people killed just so he could have peace.

>Asspull stand(s)
>Had too many moments of luck and conveniences
>Charisma of a cauliflower
>Relies on discs to mind-control people and none of his minions worked for him because they want to
>Spouts random quotes to give the illusion of intelligence
>Backstory is written as cheap drama to make excuses for what he's done
>His goal/Heaven plan is nonsensical story-ruining bullshit
>Is an ugly fuck

Valentine is a selfish politician and you know it

He would better the lives of people living in America, but everywhere outside of it would be thrown into chaos, all his plan would do is just fuck up the balance of the world and make the majority of its population miserable.

based
cringe
Jobin is the only villian that can be argued has good intentions but he still murders people and does shady shit to get there

This because he's a hero

Both Pucci and Valentine were tragic villains whose experiences made them into delusional loonies who believed their awful acts were the right thing, they were still villains, but they had their reasons to do what they're doing.
The only main villain that's more like an antagonist is Jobin, there's no malice in his goals at all, he just happens to have a goal that opposes Josuke's.

Valentine was looking for power. Every single person who has achieved an important position in anything would know how dangeorus a person like Valentine is. Only betas and children think he is heroic.

probably a bait but fuck it ill bite
>Had too many moments of luck and conveniences
boo hoo why does the main villain have plot armor, I only want the protagonists to have it and win all of the time. grow the fuck up
>Charisma of a cauliflower
pucci is not a politician
>Relies on discs to mind-control people and none of his minions worked for him because they want to
why is this a bad thing. did all of Dio's subordinates and zombies work for him because they wanted to? did all of diavolos subordinates work for him because they wanted to? did random jobbers from part 4 work for kiras dad because they wanted to?
>Spouts random quotes to give the illusion of intelligence
it doesn't add intelligence, it adds character, it shows you that he has basic human emotions like admiration, fear and empathy but has a twisted way of showing it
>Backstory is written as cheap drama to make excuses for what he's done
at this point youre just shitting on Pucci just for the sake of it. if this a cheap drama then by your definition every single backstory in the entire series would be a cheap drama
>His goal/Heaven plan is nonsensical story-ruining bullshit
elaborate troglodyte you're just spouting buzzwords
>Is an ugly fuck
shitting on priests is a sin, repent speedreader

Attached: 1552407733422.jpg (1125x1025, 70K)

Based

How did the "Pucci is gay" meme start? I read part 6 recently and there was nothing gay about him?

Not the same guy and i like pucci, but you have to agree that the first , second and fifth are good and reasonables critics.

Attached: no homo.png (780x1200, 1.41M)

Pucci was boring as shit.
He has some cool powers and a cool stand, big fucking deal. He doesn't have much of a personality or stage presence to back it up.
>inb4 cringy hallelujah panels
please just dont
Want overrated? Pucci is the definition.

>I love you as I love god.
That's not sexual love.
Are you proving his point or showing why people are retarded to come away from that page with the "pucci likes dick" meme?

Wasn't he responsible for Emporio's mother death or something? Not exactly the nicest guy around.

im not saying that they aren't im saying that its unreasonable to hate Pucci because of these points when we see main characters with these exact problems, and even in Pucci's case its not as bad as in other examples. this is jojo we are talking about, asspulls and monologuing are mandatory for almost every main character in this show

Confirmed, pucci is 100% straight.

Attached: 1552728135399.jpg (356x356, 27K)

Yeah i know, but hey if araki worked a little he wouldnt have those problems, not hating on pucci, more of a mistake from araki.

>Implying Pucci wouldn't take it up the ass from God if he could.

Pucci is Araki's worst villain and Valentine is one of his best.

Why does part 6 exist when multiple characters such as Jotaro or Giorno could have easily broken Jolene out of jail

>Jotaro could have easily broken Jolyne out of jail

Attached: x20.png (780x1200, 1.42M)

>pucci is not a politician
>priests dont have charisma
yikies

Why would giorno help?

You even getting that picture in your head says more about you than Pucci.
Regardless even if he did feel that way for Dio; those kinds of feelings were entirely one sided.
I'm more pissed about the "Dio is gay" meme than Pucci.
Neither of these memes used to exist at all and it was a better time. What the hell happened?

Pucci dabbed on Jotaro

Well seeing he possessed the strongest stand it wouldn't be far fetched Jotaro would come looking for him

Pucci is not a better character or villain than Diavolo.
Just no.

Attached: 1561033013636.png (1920x2057, 2.74M)

>WAAH WHY WONT PART 6 INCLUDE MY GARY STU CHARACTER >:(
pucci called upon dio's sons after she escaped anyway

Versace usurping Pucci and claiming Heaven's stand for himself.

>Just no.
>probably thinks the pic he posted is deep in any way
End your life, even kars is better than your garbage villain

Attached: 1552822136691.jpg (720x811, 51K)

>wop trash
Step aside, scum.

Attached: based.jpg (800x1500, 144K)

Pucci deserved better. Fuck that hack ending

I don't really care seeing part 6 wasn't that great it's just more of a reflection of Araki going senile hence the reboot

Attached: Pucci not gay.png (780x1200, 1.18M)

>probably
I don't, I just wanted to post a picture of Diavolo.
Didn't say Valentine wasn't superior, but Pucci is not better than Diavolo. I won't abide by that.

Valentine>Kira>Doppio&Diavolo>Pucci>DIO>Kars>Diavolo

>Pucci steals the disc of the most powerful stand but doesn't use it because...?

You can have two stands as evidenced by the end of SO when Emporio has his own stand as well as Weather Report. Did Pucci just not think of that or did he seriously believe he had no use for a ridiculously powerful time stopping stand?

Because part 6 is shit

>I don't, I just wanted to post a picture of Diavolo.
Nah, you're just backtracking because it made you look like a nonce, that picture was the closest thing your post had to an argument. Then again the post I'm responding to here doesn't have one either. Diavolo is a shit villain, worse than many minor villains that has a nonsensical way of life based of off nothing, an embarassment after Kira. Diavolo is shittier than diahrea

Attached: dio pucci.gif (400x275, 781K)

Remember when Jolyne tried using it, speedreader?

arguments: none
Putting your jojotuber taste out on display is embarassing, stop doing that

Attached: foo faces.jpg (500x500, 107K)

Black Pucci is a coloring mistake that David Production will fix, right? The manga says that Pucci is Italian and all of Pucci's family members look white.

Even Jolyne doesn’t have a strong enough will to use SP

>Even Jolyne

Are you trying to imply that Pucci has a lesser will than Jolyne?

>Italian
>white

i don't think we know enough about jobin to definitively conclude what his motives, goals, intentions etc. are. is he even the villain of jojolion?

he literally isnt selfish
whats more selfless than allowing yourself to be killed for the benefit of your country and people

He obviously didn't need it since he slaughtered everyone anyway.

based fooposter

Star platinum wouldn't have accepted Pucci more than likely. However it seems Pucci could have used the World.

>Italian-American in the deep south
>white

Is their hentai off joylene

I honestly wish they elaborated a bit more on how the fuck Dio came to know how to reach heaven, it's such random bullshit

When he stole SP he only had whitesnake. If he just wanted off Jolyne, having a stand that is stupid fast and strong while also being able to stop time would have been pretty useful. Not to mention that he was about to be killed by the protagonists before he asspulled "I suddenly don't need to wait for the new moon anymore!"

How could Araki discard the best girl so casually? I will never forgive him

Attached: Hot pants.jpg (640x630, 60K)

How do you pronounce "Pucci"?

Is it like pussy or poochie?

Since stands are just manifestations of your fighting spirit, I always thought it just took yourself to think you achieved heaven to actually get it, and after 100 years underwater DIO went crazy enough to convince himself he found the path.

pó-ć

>before he asspulled
opinion discarded

Yes user, because Jojo definitely doesn't have any asspulls. Every plot development is a 200 IQ move by our lord and savior Araki.

>part 6
>good writing
lol

>t. speedreader
Pucci has the most personality and best presence in the series. Are you confused because you're used to shitty villains like Diavolo who only appear at the last few chapters?

>casually
You haven't seen "casually".

Attached: 024.jpg (760x1200, 250K)

Were new JJL chapter spoilers leaked yet?

name a well written part

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

Burning Down the House is a bound stand that exists as a memory of a burnt down room. It wouldn't stop existing just because it's not Emporio's stand anymore.

>5
opinion discarded

Cringe.
Keep deluding yourself, SBRetard.

>1, 2, 3, 4
Yikes

Attached: (You)arrow.jpg (975x1400, 932K)

He's been underwater for a hundred years with his dead brother and his severed head. He had thousands of hours to think in pitch black silence. It probably caused some revelations or something.
Also the light novel about DIO's diary says that the words he used to reach heaven were random gibberish his mother sang to him, because he could never forget her voice.

>Need headcanons and fanfics to fill in the gaps of Shit Ocean's poor writing
Sad.

>doesn't understand the light novels are approved by araki and answer the questions
Cope.
>inb4 muh jorge joestar

How was that a asspull? A Villian actually using his mind isn't an asspull.

Worked on what, your vague non-critiques?

Pucci literally created the SBR universe.

Based

t. speedreader

Diavolo was cool when we didn't know anything about him, then he's complete shit when we do.

Pucci is a cool motherfucker with a great backstory the whole way through who actually actively impacts the story directly.

>who killed his wife and tried to sabotage his plans
>would have happened anyway, might as well let one country prosper
>fair point
>johnny was a cunt who deserved everything he got
Valentine isn't perfect. The point is that the protagonist was even worse.