Shitty justice

>Doesn't get punished for real
>Doesn't learn anything
>Gets a name change
Oh yeah, such karma

Attached: 1559313941682.png (1280x721, 576K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zVjbZBMi
mangadex.org/title/22550/yari-no-yuusha-no-yarinaoshi
crunchyroll.com/es/anime-news/2019/06/26/crunchyroll-expo-2019-welcomes-shield-hero-cast-and-staff-10-days-of-announcements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He doesn't know

It's okay though. Shield faggot got everything he deserved by not escaping to demi humanville.
Why would you serve a county that hates you instead of going to the country that loves you? They did hide this fact from him, but he should have gone as soon as he found out. He could have tried harder to find out where he'd be appreciated. Fuck shield hero and his Stockholm syndrome

She was stripped of her royal status, was publicly humiliated, and renamed by law to having her name be "Bitch" and "Slut". It was broadcasted countrywide.

They don't believe it desu. Most people think it's propaganda

He didn't know about the demihuman country until he had already established roots.

Imagine caring about this shitty isekai.

You cared enough to reply to the thread

>Why would you serve a county that hates you
Most people in Melromarc don't hate him though, he makes a lot of friends among the commonfolk.

They have historically been hostile to him. Nobles run the country and they've historically hated the shield hero so the poor are of no consequence and the entire country should pay for this.

His roots are just his slave and bird desu. I guess you could toss in blacksmith and merchant. He could take his slave and bird with him

>"Hero"
>"Slave Owner"
>"Pedophile"
>???

Attached: nani-the-fuck.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Okay you just opened my eyes

Sounds alright to me

The most unrealistic thing in that anime is the fact that a loli virgin slave was the cheapest he had to offer

She was also stripped from any and all succession rights and married off to a dude who literally fucks his wives to death

The slave shop owner is an associate of the queen and he just assumed Raphtalia wasn't a virgin.

Still. Loli slaves were probably super expensive in the old days. Perhaps twink boy slaves were more expensive because they couldn't get pregnant and could grow up to become fighters while slave owners could rape them in their youth.
I wonder what was actually more valuable. However I'm sure a loli would never be a cheap slave.

She was also half dead and mentally fucked.
Slaves in this setting serve a purpose primarily in combat and commerce.

But sex slaves always had a lot of value didn't they?

>Mentally fucked
What evidence of this was there?

The whole part where she pissed herself at night, had night terrors etc

That's it? Lame.

k

Attached: d57.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Yeah, it's so weird she has mental issues, as opposed to the other well-adjusted and high-functioning slaves, amirite?

They are at least functional, she was not.
You ask her to get you a bowl of fruit, she trips and breaks the bowl and spends the rest of the night crying and looking scared and begging you not to hurt her.

She was quite ill, had been returned several times, and was pretty broken physically and mentally.

Attached: 1548901197501.png (1280x738, 720K)

If she wants to be punished so badly he should have punished her

>People immediately change religion because the queen told them to
Do japanese writers even know how human beings work?

>had been returned several times
What does this mean?
How come she didn't end up being used goods in the end?
They didn't tell us this in the anime

>>People immediately change religion because the queen told them to
Yes, see: Christianity in Europe. Also Anglicans.

Several people either purchased her to abuse her and return her afterwards or bought her for housework and brought her back because she wouldn't stop screaming at night.

Attached: 1555545338647.png (813x810, 580K)

was sold by the queen to a sadistic king who tortured and killed her.

Those people have limp dicks

So what would you have liked to see as the punishment. And no, WN doesn't end with that.

>had been returned several times
>virgin
pick one

considering you only get 30% of what happens with her I get it being a normal faggot from reddit who only watches anime wouldn't understand her true fate.

They probably had a male slave to do them from behind while they whipped her with one hand and pleasured themselves with the other. Sadists are weird like that.

Attached: 1552566399686.jpg (476x532, 154K)

>animeonlywatcher

Attached: 1560493125036.jpg (346x390, 41K)

So you don’t know about those religious wars like 30 years war the biggest war in Europe pre-world war era, countless massacres between Catholic and Protestant and other churchs.

Malty is cute. Cute girls should not get punished too hard.

Just because it happens in real life doesn't mean it should happen in fantasy user.

Attached: 1552203172759.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

It's an RPG, the most expensive slave was a fury wolf. All that matters in that world are skills and levels.

The last one not anymore in the LN, instead she lives to make more people suffer in another world.

Going there from the start or at any point would've been a bad idea as shown in the spinoff, vol 13 and the spear!naofumi extra story

What link me to where I can read that translated of course

beastkin are known to breed like flies so that really tanks the price

now elf lolis on the other hand those was the premium stuff

>Villain does terrible deeds
>Doesn't receive an adequate comeuppance.

Every fucking time. Why are Japan authors so cuckolded when it comes to vindication and justice?

Extra story:
pastebin.com/zVjbZBMi
Spinoff manga:
mangadex.org/title/22550/yari-no-yuusha-no-yarinaoshi
Vol 13 you can find at nyaa

Sounds like covering plotholes to me.

I understand why would you say that.

At this point I prefer spearchad completely, the manga is better the translated LN all 1 volume of it was pretty good (granted i had the main LN building the world beforehand) and his blatant disregard for the natural order of things is amusing. So I suppose the contrast of it is the best part, truly an expansion pack experience.

It plays with all things we know and shows us things that could've happened. On top of more worldbulding.

I just read the extra story. That was short. Where is the spinoff manga set? Does spearfag go back in time or something from the main timeline? Do need to read the volume 13 if read the manga?

I’ve two chapters of that spinoff. It’s really fun but far too utopian

utopian how?

>Does spearfag go back in time or something from the main timeline?
He's stuck in another timelines because of his wish to see firo and the spear trying to grant that very wish by using the power of the dragon's era minute hand.

>Do need to read the volume 13 if read the manga?
at least up to vol 11 if you want to know how motoyasu ended up the way he did. Up to 16 to know about takt, and probably you have to keep current for small details like the Beast Spear.

Everything was going too good. Nevermind seems like it was too good to be true and that he’s literally become okarin. This is entertaining but once you become a tome traveller you lose your attachment to the real world you are in because you can always redo it

Okay looks like I’ll wait for the anime to catch up

But if this guy didn’t have the time travelling ability, what would happen if one of the heroes died? Would they all die or something and have to be resummoned?

probably ended up meetingher in my teens then. that would explain the rape

Fat Uncle.

Reprise Is actually really funny. though it does get fairly dark on is it loop 6 with the rescue of loli raphi?

>Everything was going too good.
I suppose that comes with knowing how things go in advance + being stupidly overleveled. Well, for this new arc in the manga you'll see how things can go very wrong for everyone in the world.

>you can always redo it
I know why you think that but that doesn't happen with motoyasu as often as you think he tries to make the best out of the timeline he's in and try to see things to the end.

in the second WN series now motoyasu won't loop if a hero dies so they stay dead.

Well for loop 6 they ask motoyasu where's raphtalia and he just forgot about her all this time so they investigate where she was and were only able to find her remains. This depressed sadina very bad which also affected naofumi which also got him a curse or something (they were a thing this loop)

the manga is on loop 4 atm yes?

Actually she went to glass's world, she hitchhiked a ride with the reincarnators and landed there.

Loop 5, the loop where all 4 guardian beasts become active and actually manage to kill 2/3rds of all life in the world to make the barrier

Poor scythebro he doesn't deserve that

He has his hands tied in diplomacy shit trying to make other countries not go to war with his own.

Doesn't change the fact that scores of people changed religion because the king said so, then he waged war on the remaining dissidents.

holy shit does the bro ever get a break?

a few times but the world's slightly more fucked than raphtalia's

Wasn't the 30 Years War mostly about people finally getting fed up with the Habsburgs and everyone fighting it out in Germany?

Attached: 1549479917835.jpg (651x935, 285K)

Attached: 1.png (1140x1618, 1008K)

Attached: 2.png (1140x1618, 1.08M)

Attached: 3.png (1140x1618, 1.05M)

Attached: 4.png (1140x1618, 1.04M)

Attached: 5.png (1140x1618, 1.1M)

Attached: 6.png (1140x1618, 763K)

Is Naofumi gay?

no he's just... yeah.

Attached: this is gay.png (836x1200, 819K)

I cant believe he has a whole harem and all he really wants is Motoyasu, pretty based deconstruction of the harem genre by making the protagonist gay.

He's just very concerned with motoyasu's wellbeing, why did he go off on a rampage like that.

Attached: this is really gay.png (1672x1200, 1.3M)

>Actually watching this shit anime
>Literally cookie cutter isekai anime
>Got popular years later because my false accusation aligning with real world situation

Too lazy to read. What happened there?

The upper echelons of siltvelt's(the demi-human supremacist country) government would use him as a studhorse to produce cildren descended from the shield hero and he would become the figurehead for a war against melromarc. That is only if he could get there because he'll be killed before he can go to siltvelt, at least early on.

Sounds hot desu

oh right, they also got rid of the previous shield hero by secretly infecting him with a fatal disease when he was no longer useful. The same will happen to him most likely.

I also forgot to mention in that same timeline he fucks a dragon and ends up with a panda.

>cildren descended from the shield hero
But they are all just average men with nothing else special about them than the ability to weild special weapons
Won't the offspring be just a run-of-the-mill videogame npc?

Attached: defeet.jpg (439x857, 65K)

Well, if you think on it, its a pretty plausible outcome. I mean the Queen had in mind putting Shieldbro on a situation where he had to spare them yes or yes or she would take her life, so she never intended to kill them in first place.
The queen never intended to actually execute his loved ones, even if they were criminals.

So we have a setting where the rulers are absolute kings and powerful persons get free of their terrible sins just because they are family of the people that suposedly has to judge them.
You won't find a more realistic scenario than that.

Attached: reines (2).jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>incel power fantasy has bad writing
shocking

They would probably get higher standing within the country, besides they might get special stuff from being the children of a hero.

You should read the manga/LN version too.

>You should read the manga/LN version too.
If I had read the manga/LN I wouldn't have watched the anime. I never watch anime adaptations of manga/LN I read because I know it will only lead to dissapointment.
And if I watch the anime I don't want to get close to the source material

>Written by a woman
>Incel

>because my false accusation
Sorry you had to go through that user

I unironically believe that women that make false rape accusations should be executed.

Fair enough, just wanted to tell you that the whole punishment scene is laregely the same but there's a difference in how it's handled. Rather, the queen was the one who suggested naofumi to have them live in perpetual humilliation than just offing them like in the anime.

Attached: x32.png (836x1200, 505K)

Attached: x33.png (836x1200, 572K)

Attached: 1563084838205.jpg (3656x5000, 1.19M)

>women can't be incels
Have you ever seen what some of those feminist authors look like in person? Andrea Dworkin is a fucking gargoyle

She just can't catch a break.

Attached: 1560495119028.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Attached: rishia lewd skills.jpg (1373x1920, 327K)

[muffled fuee noises]

Attached: 1560967518797.jpg (126x165, 10K)

Those are rookie numbers. She clearly needs more training.

Attached: 1548891940749.png (600x730, 169K)

She needs to loosen up, get a bit of that berry stuff, learn to be more assertive, or something.

Attached: 1560556872217.webm (1280x720, 3M)

no user, what she requires is CULTIVATION.

This is the only creampie she's getting for a while.

Attached: 1560494809834.webm (1280x720, 1M)

retard

Attached: hands on.png (1280x1810, 1.01M)

Where the hell is the new LN volumes, I just wanted to read more shit.

October, december and uh... ill get back to you later.

It's okay, we all know who best girl really is.

Attached: 1561147498316.jpg (640x960, 69K)

Last one in march

but glass is only for knife hero

No fair!

Attached: 1560511322328.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Attached: 1552269562496.png (403x363, 135K)

technically she's the hero of the hunting tools. But she usually uses the fishing rod form.

Attached: kizuna at the beach.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

Bully the bird

Attached: 1555783766992.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Attached: firo smile and optimism.png (291x366, 74K)

In the WN she gets raped and tortured to death by her fat hideous uncle.
But the way it occurs, and the Heroes' involvement makes it feel a lot less like "justice" anda lot more disgusting on the Heroes' part.
Which is probably why it was removed from the LN.

How can the birdie even compete?

Attached: 1555775496604.jpg (680x1148, 100K)

Instead she hittches a ride to glass's world and dies at the hands of the girl she fucked over back in volume 1. Brutally.

Attached: 1559749744788.png (1685x944, 2.32M)

I wonder if fitoria can feel it too.

>Brutally
How does it happen?

I would've just made her my cock slave

Never stick your dick in crazy, user.

Attached: 1552598747220.jpg (1447x2039, 236K)

Bitch gets run through by Rino's(the girl i mentioned) sword, thrown off the vassal boat she and the otherworld invaders were on, then Rino jumped off the boat and landed on her, stabbing bitch again in the process. Rino takes away the seven star whip in Bitch's posession and begins whipping her face and healing her, the healing becomes less effective because rino was naofumi-tier angry with bitch that the whip became the wrath whip and started to burn bitch with cursed flames. When the reincarnators were about to use some tractor beam thingy to retrieve bitch, Rino finishes her off by transforming the whip into a flail and using the "Meteor Hammer X" Skill, crushing bitch's head and killing her. Naofumi had the closest thing to an orgasm in that moment... But then remembers that they can still revive bitch with her soul being intact, and they tried to destroy it but the reincarnators managed to retrieve it and escape, leaving their leader behind like bitch is more important for some reason. Like before this, the reincarnators were just about to win vs the heroes but bitch's appearance fucked it all up.

Attached: this is ironic in it's own way.png (1080x1536, 937K)

Yikes. Still not a very heroic way to do it, but I guess it beats the Pig King.

She'll be back.

She comes back in the WN as well, and is finally killed by being burned at a stake and having her soul fed to a soul reaver.

It would be nice if ren could unlock the soul reaver, but no it's a soul eater.

That just seems excessive. Do they kill her a few more times before then?

Attached: 1555810795991.jpg (2073x2733, 3.04M)

POST RACCOONS

Attached: ECNaE7QUIAAaZOL.jpg (650x1150, 82K)

Attached: d6af77b.png (1000x1410, 1.15M)

In the WN her mother sends her to marry the pig king, who has raped and tortured 9,999 wives to death before her.
Naofumi wants to make sure she's dead, so he has her horrific rape and torture recorded, and watches the video with the other heroes.
The whole thing reads like something a 17 year old incel would write.
From Malty's mom mocking her about how she will be raped, to Naofumi being very aloof about the torture and rape of not just Malty, but many more people because the pig king took a liking to recording his rape torture after Naofumi asked for it. So he started sending Naofumi guro/snuff/rape tapes of other girls.
I get hating Malty, but a kingdom where rape and shit against women is the highest crime paying no mind to a guy who single handedly rape tortured 10k women, and basically laughing about it when you decide to send your own daughter to that fate wasn't interesting or cathartic.
It just dragged on, and then they actually watched the rape snuff video and it was like, we get it, you don't like Malty.

Attached: 9285739.webm (960x720, 1.15M)

Yeah, that is starting to sound like something from an Alicesoft game.

Attached: 1555818707303.png (1280x720, 856K)

Attached: 1548884315762.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Attached: 1548893414825.jpg (648x906, 84K)

Attached: D6bcR7sU8AAxMVl.jpg (500x620, 58K)

And he was supposed to know this off the bat how?

he didn't, nor the other heroes. Everyone else kept it hidden or in some cases like raphtalia's, assumed they already knew.

That's a weird thing to assume they already know.

Attached: 1552514462444.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

user does make a good point though, why didnt he just book it to the other kingdom when he heard about how they actually gave a shit?

Attached: 1512124131871.gif (634x400, 91K)

Where did you get those?I can't believe they mangafied that part
Also, which chapter are from?

Mlifu convinced him not to after he killed the pope.

Attached: 1559759057834.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

It's a bonus from a manga volume, an user helped me translate while i did the typesetting. The spear hero one is of chapter 17 but that's not out yet, i just translated a few pages.

Which volume?
I've been looking in mangadex and nothing

Bump I’m almost done with binging this show and don’t want it to 404 before I’m done

Volume 11

Count on me for bumping.

Attached: taimanin rishia.png (764x1118, 293K)

Attached: 1524071868479.png (800x800, 489K)

Good luck user but I don't think you'll make it.

Henri III heir of Henri IV was a prostestant excommunicated by the pope, he
had to converted from protestantism to catholicism to be able to rule the kingdom.

Attached: Capture.png (317x572, 49K)

Which sucks, because I actually like Malty.

he will.

Attached: looks can kill.png (1134x1616, 477K)

Humiliating a prideful person can be a pretty awful punishment for them. Especially since her humiliation is permanent. Imagine every time she has to introduce herself as bitch or slut or respond to it whenever spear hero calls her.

Yeah but he fucks the raccoon girl eventually right?

Attached: I_am_your_sword.jpg (1323x1364, 158K)

That's pretty gay desu. I kinda expect the anime to deviate heavily from all that noise. A lot of fans honestly want her to redeem herself, so she shouldn't be "allowed" to die.

No. She’s his daughter

Will that ever happen though?

incel anime

Why would that stop anyone

in season 4 at this rate?

That's retarded.

Actually no season 3 if they keep up the 24 episode thing to adapt 5 light novels.

He did in the WN but after the waves.

Thanks shieldbro, is the WN English translated anywhere?

you should be able to get the whole thing on nyaa

I don't mean when but if, will there even be a season 2 to begin with?

No. Read something about Jan Hus and the Hussites, who were essentially the Reformation before it was cool. Bohemia had been a hotbed of religious strife for nearly 200 years and their Catholics vs. Protestants clash finally sparked the Thirty-Years' War as well. Later it evolved into a more standard power struggle, but it was very much a religious conflict at its core.

Only place we'll know for sure will be at Crunchyroll Expo, since they're inviting a lot of the people involved in the anime, including the producer.

that might be for isekai quartet though

Not to hate on IQ but inviting so many people involved in the anime(including the band that does the openings, no less) just to announce that they're going to work in on shield hero's part of IQ seems like a big let down.

Didnt realise that was the case. huh your probably right.

Read the LN

These nigs read the LN.

What are US founding fathers?

They need to keep her alive so she can get more people killed for drama.

I just started watching this, why is Spear dude so fucking retarded

Reprise Naofumi really has the heroine and homo tropes going...

BASED

I did say "they're inviting a lot of the people involved in the anime, including the producer."
crunchyroll.com/es/anime-news/2019/06/26/crunchyroll-expo-2019-welcomes-shield-hero-cast-and-staff-10-days-of-announcements

I still can't get over how emotionally fragile Naofumi is that being "cast out" by people he didn't even know gave him PTSD for a long time.

He's the "i fight for my friends" guy but is a really bad judge of character.

You should read the extra story in here where motoyasu is instead the shield hero.

Attached: IMG_20190818_094458.jpg (595x839, 61K)

I feel this was a drawthread request delivery but i might be wrong.

Did spear hero lose his virginity in the real world? Was he basically a chad before dying and getting isekaid?

I'll get back to you on that cause he apparently had sex with bitch in the new world but someone told me he popped his cherry with an onee-san or something back in his world in the LN. I had always said that bitch was his first but i'm not so sure anymore, probably it's an LN change.

In the spinoff manga I’m reading he has a memory of some girl from Japan taking her clothes off or something

Basically page 19 of vol 3 chapter 12.Of the spinoff

Huh, i thought that was in vol 1 where it was referenced. Might as well go check that now. Also, why do i like this gold-digging thot so much.

Attached: Elena.jpg (598x750, 68K)

Reading through the first volume once again is equal parts nice and painful because you know things are about to get a turn for the worse yet you can't help but keep reading. like when motoyasu described the two girls he was courting.
>The problem with the friend, Ikuyo, was that she was too pushy. She made me think of the kind of women who force guys to marry them. She would show up at my place and start cleaning. And she’d throw away my stuff without even asking. I’d found one of my things she’d told me she’d thrown away once when I went to her place, though. When I asked her about it, she said she took it home because throwing it away would have been a waste.
>On the other hand, the princess, Momiji, always seemed to just happen to show up at places I went. Something about it made me feel like she was stalking me. It was probably just my imagination. Yeah, it was definitely just my imagination! Neither Ikuyo nor Momiji was the type that would do something like that!
What a dense galgame protagonist.

>Malty
who?

I know that Malty has a repulsive personality but doing this to your own daughter strikes a bad chord with me.

Only the queen and her intelligence gathering ninjas know how looooooooooooooong her rap sheet is.

Not necessarily saying she has to die, but there are better punishments than that. I mean, why is she even allowed to walk free? So she can fuck more things up? It's so stupid.

I take issue with her own family allowing her to live in disgrace, honestly. I think it would have been better for her to be killed but now she's living a life perpetually robbed of her dignity. It wouldn't be so bad if it she wasn't the Queen's daughter.

Poor fellow. He will know da wey.

Malty/ bitch isn't exactly to blame though she has a fragment of a dark god in her that taints her actions and thoughts.
well whatever she did it was enough to strip her of the right of succession

Not exactly walk free, but on a really short leash. not only does she have shadows monitoring her at all times And a few agents that really want to see her dead there's also the high-rank slave seal on her. And it would have been kept this way if it wasn't for the tortoise being a thing.

She deserves far worse but killing her without destroying her soul ends up in some pretty baaaaad shit happening. Not that anyone's aware of that.

>Malty/ bitch isn't exactly to blame though she has a fragment of a dark god in her that taints her actions and thoughts.
I'm pretty sure that the entirety of her soul is the fragment itself.

Attached: Figuratively satan.jpg (1387x740, 187K)

was a while since I read the wn but. Maybe you are right there.
though have to say a spin-off where some really kind girl gets reincarnated to Bitch after the " framing scene" / or reprise might be intresting

I miss melty

>slave owner
He doesn't own them, they willingly accepted the slave crest.
>pedophile
He doesn't diddle kids.

What nyaa links work these days? Net went down for a couple of weeks earlier this year and since it came back up I haven't been able to get to anything searchable.

>He doesn't own them
He did own Raf. She got the seal reapplied later on, but that wasn't until after the duel.

>He doesn't diddle kids
No, but he was an accused rapist who took a raccoon girl up to his room and told the innkeeper that there's likely going to be screaming coming from his room. It definitely looks suspicious.

shieldbro mentioned an april fools chapter of that not long ago

IRL you don't have the slave crest, so children are valuable because it's easier push them into submission than strong adults.

Why are there two Myne in that pic?

>What are US founding fathers?
Those who wanted to abolish slavery.

Dont worry, shes still a virgin

Somehow her abusers were kind enough to only chain her to the wall, starve her, whip her etc
Aside from that, she did housework until the owners got sick of her screaming at night because of her trauma

But the only reason she became evil is because that fragment came from an evil goddess. If her soul is properly purify, she will become good.

Attached: 76302786.jpg (900x900, 245K)

The whole show was shit.

Attached: 1563213005037.jpg (960x717, 56K)

Trust nobody, not even yourself.

huh thats something id like to see
the death of good myne

>If her soul is properly purify
There's no soul, only the goddess fragment.

>"la hermana" meme was real