The Great Debate

Attached: 1562532646248.jpg (1399x1050, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=192067754
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My nigga from zack and cody wants to fund a new season if we're never getting s2. Yaiba > Hero

>Literal Superman ripoff
Japs have no sense of originality do they?

>O MY SEVEN QUIRKS
or
>O MY BREATHING TECHNIQUE
Pick your poison

Both better than HxH.

nothing happens, vs something happens

i wonder which is better

The Seven Quirks meme is not longer funny because the literally the villains are more powerful even if he has 7 quirks

clearly, since they are the ones being brought up everywhere consuming the minds of everyone when the subject is manga

sys.4channel.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=192067754

Attached: 1539787989585.png (391x200, 33K)

>Art
MHA
>Characters
Only Tanjirou is a compelling character for KnY,Pig Assult and Yellow tard are both annoying as fuck. Pillar is pretty bland and Moon are garbage dumpster.
MHA have Twice,Toga,Endeavors,Shiggy,Hawk,Mirio,Kendo,Tsuyu,Shinsou and All Might are all great character. VA is also miles better than Moons
>World Building
Both is non existent
>Anime
KnY

O

MY

KnY

Attached: 1565768416608.png (1732x966, 161K)

>literally the villains are more powerful even if he has 7 quirks
How does that excuse shitty writing and asspulls?

Remember when Tabata isn't afraid killing character?

dylan sprouse was always based. i met him at a smash local 4 years ago and played PM with him.

>just turn off your brain bro

There is no "great debate" and I'm tired of this console war-esque shittery infesting Yea Forums. These are two good shounen series and the idea that you have to pick a "side" and can't just enjoy both of them for their individual strengths and differences is retarded.

>These are two good shounen
MHA is garbage.

Attached: Robot tries to write human speech.png (487x470, 89K)

MHA is shit. cope

Rent free

OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS will always be relevant because there was no hint of it even being possible, for example people don't call out Deku having an Avatar like mind connection with previous users, because it was hinted in the fight against that mind control Kid.

At this point in the manga of both series, Kimetsu wins hands down. You can feel that Hori has just given up on trying to write a believable antagonist at this point after how he wrapped up the recent clusterfuck of an arc.

>no hints of it being possible
>One for All...

BNHA might be a little worse now but what is worse is....

Faggots talking about this literal who series that was never discussed here before the anime. Eat shit and die zoomers