Mix Meisei Story - episode 19

in the latest episode of this tale of youth, love, and baseball, Meisei reaches the quarterfinals of the preliminary tournament for the summer Koshien. One more match and they'll face off angainst Toushuu, going up against Mita one more time.

Attached: 1560997239702.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WP1ZSQVlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder that
- In baseball slang Sou is Touma's "wife"
- OTOMI - IMOTO
- No one related to the MCs on emotional level has died yet.

Attached: gessan.jpg (2325x1270, 1.89M)

For those who might be interested in it, the RL Koshien is still ongoing. You can find all the useful information and links to follow it/catch up on it over at

Will we get a cameo of Tatsuya of Minami? I wanna know what happen to them after the story.

I suppose we will, eventually. Unfortunately, Adachi's works are fairly slow-paced, and Mix is a monthly series, so it will take a long time for it to finish.

Attached: Making fun of a nationa-wide traumatising event 30 years ago.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

Anyone knows how far is the manga to anime?

HS character voices seems lower than the background music here. Anyone else? It might be just my headphones dying.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.34.338.jpg (1280x720, 369K)

Same here. It was also an issue for me a few episode before.

Today's episode adapted chapter 42-43 of the manga. The manga itself has 87 chapters for now.

Attached: Definitely not Otomi.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

The manga is currently on their 2nd year, into the summer season.

Thanks. I might read the manga after the anime ends.

Fuck. I'm too lazy to download erai now.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.19.980.jpg (1280x720, 402K)

Read from the beginning. The anime toned down the sarcasm and passive aggressiveness of characters. Nikaidou is also more of a jerk at the beginning in the manga.

Attached: 02.png (756x2151, 1.22M)

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WP1ZSQVlQ
A collaboration between Adachi and Motohiro Hata, a Japanese singer-songwriter. It's basically a music video for one of his singles, 鱗 (Uroko/Fish Scales?), with Touch and Mix pages thrown in.
Full spoilers for Touch, obviously. Mix-related footage only goes up to Meisei's match against Kenjo, so no spoilers there.

Attached: 1555282097757.webm (854x480, 2.41M)

My sides.Cant blame him really, maybe he is not into gossip-like stuff.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.11.281.jpg (1280x720, 496K)

I read the manga beforehand, and alot of scenes really felt tonally different from what i imagined. For ex, the scene where touma tries to pick a fight with nikaido, i thought it was to be a serious scene but it play off as light hearted in the anime. Not really sure about continuing the anime, im on ep 8, and at ch 12 of the manga

Or maybe his house isnt located near Meisei's neighborhood. Could lead to interesting situations if that was true.

This happens to me with every erai release as well. I think it's the show's fault that the sound mixing is so messed up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.46.825.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

Goddammit, but also, holy fuck, a joke from him? Sheeit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.47.496.jpg (1280x720, 333K)

Yeah I could feel the tension from only one manga page. The anime is definitely NOT a complete frame-by-frame adaptation. Can't blame them since Adachi's paneling is tricky to adapt, both jokes and serious situations.
Also, the entire Tachibana family got that sarcasm game.

Attached: guest.png (800x2196, 1006K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.13.266.jpg (1280x720, 378K)

Wait, the weird hat guy was the father? Heh.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.40.355.jpg (1280x720, 378K)

It's kinda worrying that he got time to do stuff other than working. Yet you can't get mad at him.

>put max volume due to the voice mixing
>pic related scene
>RIIIIIIIII RIIIIIIIII RIIIIIIIIIII RIIIIIIIIIII
Teared up a single tear thinking why.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.22.031.jpg (1280x720, 376K)

Good episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mix - Meisei Story - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.59.888.jpg (1280x720, 468K)

Pity that so few people seem to watch this despite Cross Game being kind of popular. These threads are always archived before I finish the episode.

I'm glad that Adachi, like what most good authors do, doesn't reuse the cheap "tragic death at episode 1" gimmick to hook the audience. Perhaps the tsundere+tomboy traits of the heroine also helped making Cross Game popular.
He still can kill off someone at some point in the future but for now, let's just enjoy some cool moments for the summer season. This slow-paced relaxing series is perfect for re-reading/watching.

>Saturday already
Time to watch the new one.

Both Adachi and spokon are an acquired taste outside of Japan, and more and more so. As the median age on the board drops lower and lower, fewer people are going to pick up a similar show and most won't even consider it.

Might be too dark to see him get fucked up at the office and shown in the anime but maybe he is high enough in the management chain he gets to do whatever fuck he wants.

Too bad the games start late at night in my timezone.

>brass band playing the Touch OP
Nice.

Reminded me of Gayseball where the band played stuff like Lupin and Yamato.

All the Otomi's practice scenes in previous episodes gotta pay off somehow.