Aside from HxH, what are the biggest entree-level anime perfect for people still developing their taste?

Aside from HxH, what are the biggest entree-level anime perfect for people still developing their taste?

Attached: hxh.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so sick of seeing hxh threads
>muh HEROES!!
this has been done a million times

every popular shonen is entry level

I guess the first one that comes to mind would be Pico

Watch out! There are hxhfags among the mods (not suprising since they're faggots), they're deleating anti-hxh thteads

Hellsing

as expected of premature hxh fanboys

or maybe it's cause you guys cannot for the sake of sanity shut up about it, so you haven't noticed yet that you've been doing these epic hxh "banter" threads 3 times a day, consecutively, for the last 900 days

Attached: kil honest.png (540x441, 151K)

Hey, don't look at me. I'm not the one going in other IPs' threads and shitting on them while shilling HxH.

they are still suffering from the hunterchad bullying that occured in july last year and now they're dealing with PTSD lmao

If Hunterniggers would stay on their threads nobody would give a shit, but they simply can't.

neither am I. the people who do these are complete losers, I don't see why you should care

maybe it's cause you delusional idiots literally shit all over Yea Forums for multiple months

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

it was just a little banter, just
water under the bridge but you guys can't seem to shitposting against hxh even years and months afterwards. it's time for a change, we both made mistakes and it's finally time to stop this bullshit

>Hunter"""""""""""""""""""""""""""chads"""""""""""""""""""""

It seems like this was an obvious falseflag for these 3 reasons:

>I was on Yea Forums at the time and like many hunterfriends i didn't hear about that Yea Forums sings until after it's release
>The only scheduled Yea Forums sings at that moment was not HxH's departure but SAO's first opening, and for some reason it didn't happen.
>There are like only 5 people mumbling

This needs to be redone by actual HxH fans

cope huntermumbler

I agree. You should fuck off back to your shit hole on your own before I force you to.

>rent free since july 2018
dance, puppets

Attached: 1547917938575.jpg (1024x864, 133K)

some day I might press play on this video, but not today
the concept of group singing an anime opening is too spergy for me

this, always found this shit cringe as fuck

just click on that video, user. it has already been debunked as a falseflag operation, so they are acting this autistic on purpose

Any shounen

even if it wasn't a falseflag and even if people had done a tremendous job or whatever, I stand by what I said

>hunterkeks STILL can't recover

truly the average hunter"chad"

Attached: uhh.png (623x795, 362K)

>waaah falseflag
lmao

>Coping this hard on Yea Forums of all places.
Dude, just give it up.

>still coping

Attached: retarded goku.png (900x659, 383K)

user, don't you feel ashamed of replying more than once to the same post to say the same exact thing? I know I would if it were me

>muh samefag
cope more hunterfag

will do

You need to cope hunterfriend

DANCE

Attached: 1557595916780.gif (480x360, 1.05M)