All the best scenes last for seconds

>all the best scenes last for seconds
>shitty boring cgi last for ages

Attached: 202717908-e57fab82-9f71-4705-a37d-b1feb7a201db.jpg (420x266, 34K)

bump

This beautiful movie had lots of problems.

It’s a shame an anime that looks this good will never be made again, early 2000s were the peak of aesthetic in anime films

I think the plot was the biggest problem

This. It was a mish mash of Tezuka's other works and even manga from other authors. That's why it makes no sense.

Metropolis is a masterpiece.

not really

Yup. The plot really didn't know what kind of movie it wanted to be

Rock did nothing wrong.

>it makes no sense
>The plot really didn't know what kind of movie it wanted to be
Empty criticisms unless you elaborate.

It is though. Despite having some flaws it's a great movie to watch with characters you invest in and animation that you can at a glance understand took a great deal of work.

Agreed. The visuals are absolutely stunning though so I can let it pass.

Suck my dick and watch the movie for yourself. How about that?

>inane opinions nobody can even be bothered to extrapolate on
Ah yes, the classic Yea Forums critical thinking on display

If you don't like it here why don't you go back to R.eddit, newfag?

Say it with me Yea Forums !!!!
I
CANT
STOP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1558004813404.jpg (1800x2942, 2.27M)

Some people here have brains, they just happen to not be in this thread at the moment.

>Rock "I've got plot to detail and bullets to shoot, and I'm all outta bullets" Red Marduke

Well then, fuck off to another thread to shit it up like you're used to by now, cunt.

Main girl development ends on learning protagonist name
Midway movie tries to tackle themes of revolution instead of developing Tima and Kenichi relationship, fails miserably
Cop robot was there just to say one or two lines and die. Needless to say his death fails to be dramatic.
Tima going evil isn't really emotional considering she never developed beyond stupid robot who can only say one word.
The movie is visually stunning, but the plot is just terrible

I actually was deeply touched by the final scene with her damaged circuit board.
So I think they got that shit right.

Maybe It's just you. Kenichi doesn't shed a single tear over her and goes to play with other robots five minutes after her death. Hell, trash robot in the end had more chemistry with protagonist than Tima ever had. At least Rock was fun

That's not true. In an extra still shown after the credits, Kenichi put Tima back together and they run a shop together.