MC's that aren't retarded Spergs? Gohan comes to mind but he stops being MC in buu-arc

MC's that aren't retarded Spergs? Gohan comes to mind but he stops being MC in buu-arc

Attached: Dumb_Retard_Archetype.png (1727x2416, 3.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WT's mc

Nagisa Shiota
Yusei Fudo
León Luis
Saitama
Endou Mamoru

Him, he started as an idiot at the beginning, but later he became actually smart and cool

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Kurosaki.

Attached: BL49_026.jpg (951x1600, 473K)

>snkucks call this good "development"
back to your shipping general

Attached: 1564121522892.jpg (2004x2227, 1.1M)

compared to the average shonen protagonist he was always a fucking mastermind

Gon

based

Attached: 1505947647362.jpg (800x807, 403K)

How can nu-shounen ever compete?

Attached: a0e51db4c7c58abc2941cd21c1d74a814f0eb63c_00.jpg (512x288, 26K)

Based

Attached: Ambulances.jpg (728x1160, 101K)

Fuck off hunterfag, Gon sucks balls

watch Yu Yu Hakusho pleb

Are you talking about shonen or manga in general ?
If shonen then Detective Conan

Ichigo was a chad to a fault. He was really a tough ass to begin with and I think partly the point of his character was his huge ego. He just wanted to fight stronger guys. He was not a wimp who looked up to stronger people. He was a prodigy that just knew he could do better.

Attached: 188.jpg (768x1200, 246K)

dai
ryo saeba
maka albarn/soul evans
edward elric

A lot of people are too dumb to understand that Ichigo fights and acts like a Yakuza thug.

Attached: 1565548482800.png (163x268, 44K)

Guts is pretty dumb, to be honest.

Goku was always the MC. He was just out for a moment. It happens.

They way the Cell arc shaped out, Gohan was the obvious MC. Which is why the forst part of the Buu-arc is literally Gohan adventures

Gohan's a better MC in that a lot of his mistakes are simple and easier to fix. They can be handwaved as him being cocky due to a power up, or lacking in battle instinct.

Goku Post Cell Arc is stuck in a never ending look of I wanna get stronger, fight the strongest guy, and train.

Attached: 01 (2).png (840x1200, 678K)

Gohans character also ends at the end of cell arc though.

Kingdom is so fucking good holy shit

Attached: 247.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Gon is more complex and multi-layered than the other shounen MCs

Attached: 1531365151086.jpg (1024x579, 56K)

Gohan has no personal connection to the villains after Cell. The closes to an enemy he had was Spopovich for hurting Videl, but Spopovich gets killed by Babidi.

Dabura, and Buu are the enemies of the Supreme Kai, but Shin is so shit at his job that he gets Gohan killed. Beerus and Whis would've trained Gohan much better.

Gon is boring shit and also ugly. Reason why Killua is 10x more popular

Kenichi was ok.

But why would Gohan want to train with Beerus and Whis

Part 1 Kaneki is probably one of the best written MC's I've seen in a while, too bad :Re shit on its legacy

Attached: 1563727258745.png (581x596, 756K)

Attached: miyamoto.png (400x357, 109K)

>literally has a massive sperg out to resolve plot thread
Why are Huntercucks so fucking stupid?

Oh no

Attached: ErenRegression.jpg (1828x1057, 766K)

Yusuke, Lupin, Gon, Josuke (JoJolion), Kenshin, Taison

Attached: 1550230707982.png (400x503, 276K)

based shonennigger

gon is an autist with anger issues. I like HxH but gon's character is obviously 2D

Pretty much, the only reason Gon appears to be "complex" is because the story does not forgive his actions. As a character on his own he is an illogical idiot like all those other shonen MCs, and his motivation for going on an adventure is one of the worst out of all of them.

In most arcs of the manga, you could replace Gon with a random other shonen protagonist and the story would most likely not change. Pic related for example is stock battle shonen.

Attached: google images.png (704x394, 178K)

How many times he became angry?

>you could replace Gon with a random other shonen protagonist and the story would most likely not change. Pic related for example is stock battle shonen

If you replace Gon in this scene with other other shonen mc, he would probably win by using demon fox inside of him or something

Attached: 1509231.jpg (934x786, 357K)

5 times? I haven't counted but the there was that one time he got so angry he barely talked for like 30 chapters or something and then went super saiyan 4.

>a bunch of faces is character development

Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star and Spike from Cowboy Bepop for starters.

In terms of shonen and besides Ichigo from Bleach, there is Eren from Attack on Titan and Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist.

>Naruto is dumb
When this meme will die? He outsmarted every fight in the manga

he's not more complex than naruto

He's a smart fighter like Goku i'm aware. However he acts like a sperg and is a total moron in general. I want a relaxed and chill MC

For me, it's Yoh from Shaman King

Attached: yoh.jpg (500x262, 33K)

Hes probably the best shonen protagonist of the decade. I'm so thankful WSJ rejected the pitch. God can you imagine how fucking bad itd be on the bullshit which is a weekly schedule?

Not to mention they wanted him to make it more "relateable" to their core child audience.

Yeah instead he wins by being an 11 year old with an iron will and a hilariously high pain tolerance. Hes just like every other MC born with unexplained potential

hey now, dont be mean. note that they actually even got a shade font so he looks really dark you know.. and... really really mean.. yeah!

>I'm going to paint this town red!
based

Attached: 139485.jpg (225x350, 35K)

I think about tanjiro

>11 year old with an iron will and a hilariously high pain tolerance
Also one in a million genius.

>Not to mention they wanted him to make it more "relateable" to their core child audience.
i.e. keep the mc a child and throw in a lot of retarded pervert characters

Attached: 1542657585436.png (239x438, 45K)

don't forget his "instincts"

jesus huntertards don't sleep do they?

remember the pitou fag? They usually shitpost until they an hero. They are literally the stereotypical otaku neets who live with their parents
>youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

>the same editors who rejected SnK gave a green light for mineta

Attached: 1541815725278.jpg (787x468, 25K)

>He got angry he's so complex
Huntercucks everyone

I love the the power up came down to
>he was really emotional!