Berserk

>5 days
Expectations?
Apparently it's confirmed to be Casca & Guts reunion.
>source?
Anons been claiming it since new chapter announcement but no official sauce.

Berserk thread.

Attached: _20190817_125214.jpg (463x380, 91K)

It's in the cover of young animal

I hope something happy happens to them.

Attached: familia.png (1023x1279, 1.88M)

There is no reunion. Miura doesn't know what to do next with his story. It takes him an entire year to come up with material for 1-2 chapters because he wrote himself into a hole.

I expect tons of shitposting because there's too much angst over the direction since Fantasia, and not enough plot progression to keep people around that have consistently enjoyed the story. Besides that I still expect Elfhelm/Skellig to come under attack soon, for that to somehow be Morda's fault, and possibly in the future for Serpico to bite the dust if he doesn't regain any of his lost agency. Likely sacrificing himself for Farnese somehow, since he's still little more than her satellite and the GvsS rivalry aspect has petered out entirely.

Attached: its just anger and big sword right.jpg (1025x355, 219K)

What if Griffith's Falconia turns out to be another Eclipse, as an user said in yesterday thread it's just too good to be true. Perhaps another switch into more horror like narrative.

Serpico is kinda done you are right, and him being around Farnese would only hinder her independence etc...sad to see pretty boy gone but he is definitely done in terms of progression.

Lots of talking that can be summed up into one sentence and a few enviroment shots.

But how? At this point progress kind of trumps quality, considering the complete lack of Movement whatsoever. I'll wager he's not actually stuck though, just done and looking for a way to softball it out without publicly going dark

You mean he already has Berserk done in his mind? Sadly he is well aware of his age and his manga, let's just hope we can see Berserk end in perhaps another form of medium.

Considering Miura has been working on this 30th anniversary thing for months..
how many chapters will we get?
My guess is 3-5.

I wish user...we all wish

will Serpico get the new, black-haired witch?

i am happy about casca come back from the retardation but who will be and we come off hiatus sometime but always we go back fuck miura good artist take long time draw pages hope something will happen to miura to make him realize something much more than he already have for his life for

The hiatus was so he could release a few chapters in series.
You think doing one chapter, then hiatus, then another chapter half a year later is gonna fly? Miura knows he's supposed to put in a little more effort, and that's what he was doing.
It has been well documented some panels, pages or whole chapters have been finished over a year in advance, before he had enough material to make a release.
Miura doesn't work chapter by chapter either - he draws stuff months in advance.

>Expectations?
Another hiatus.

That's how I currently see it, but I'd love to be wrong about Serpico. Up until now he's still all about trying to babysit Farnese and she clearly needs him less and less with each passing chapter. And with even Casca waking up, and Farnese fast becoming a full fledged witch with her own sense of purpose, I don't see any clear goal or motivation for Serpico. He feels like a plot chip just waiting to be cashed in on Farnese's final breakthrough, or else as food for Guts' angst and ragepup persona.

That could all change though, if Miura just gives Serpico a little more development outside of Farnese. Him being bros with Guts and Roderick earlier was sweet. Some more of that and a genuine interest in something besides chasing Farnese's coat tails and he'd be safe.

Attached: Berserk 28 - 143.jpg (3000x4284, 1.93M)

So we are actually getting more than one chapter? Sweet.

>Farnese gets raped by Griffith and Serpico seeks revenge

1 and it will go on hiatus till february

>so we're actually getting more than one chapter
we can hope, and prey, and dream

>Expectations?
Bad art.
Nothing happens again.

leaks soon

Attached: Berserk 351.png (967x400, 425K)

I guess they might want rid an unattached guy like Serpico, who might seem like he has a chance to poach girls from Guts' harem

Now that Casca is back, harem will dissolve

I am very optimistic we see a monthly schedule.
For how long no one can tell, but Miura knows he's lagging behind.
Maybe we see a miracle and Miura actually has a big surprise for us. He has to pick up the pace if he ever wants to finish, after all.

Just a matter of time before he gets his own Shinji Aoba at this rate.

>Just a matter of time before he gets his own Shinji Aoba at this rate.
I could see a terminally ill Berserk fan pulling it off.
No chance to even see a few more chapters, nevermind a conclusion? With nothing to lose you can take Miura down with yourself.

This time we're getting Elfhelm's tax policies.

>fucking facehuggers
How did he get away with this?

The picture showed Guts just like the preview picture of the previous chapter showed Griffith. So Guts will probably be there.

My expectations right now are that Griffith eventually raids the Elf Island in his "magical creature" purge, so I expect Casca and Guts to agree to stay in the Island for a while and theb some SoL shenanigans. Then we'll spend all the chapters of the next decade following Griffith and Rickert while Guts hangs ou with loli witches off panel, before Griffith even attacks the island.

Lame

I actually had a nightmare a few days ago: I dreamt that the scream Casca let out at the end was a scream of happiness and joy of seeing Guts. Then they socialize in some irritating gay elf setting with more moe trash and Miura postpones her memory onto another chapter in a 100 years. This was a shit dream and I'm done with moe. I want her to remember and force the whole tone of the manga back to what it was.

Do you guys think a timeskip would work?

>8 pages of nothing happens
>hiatus for the next 7 months
There you go

Casca asking for Griffith and saying she wants answers

Hell no.

This