So did they end up together?

So did they end up together?

Attached: download (4).jpg (166x304, 14K)

No

Yes

>the scene with them taking a selfie
Hnnnnngh.

Why not?

Because nobody had a happy ending in that trainwreck.

Andre and Risa did.

I'll have a heartache if they're relationship has ended.

Attached: c4bcbe5bdbf957ec5a263c50c5929384c7791293_hq.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

Great! I hope you're right. Now what makes you think so?

Attached: f1336120e4b9e5a8bab05b362a9824d9.jpg (640x400, 69K)

In my mind it was real -_-

Thank you, now i feel so much better

Attached: 1565956728211.png (580x548, 293K)

Why did this end so badly. Was he really busting to draw Raw Hero?

I originally thought the author wanted to give every character an unhappy ending for the lols, so he could go down in history as a troll.
But seeing Risa and Andre get a happy ending and all the pbr characters get completely forgotten makes me think this is just poor writing.

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Chiyo was probably even more mind broken because Hana and Kiyoshi did get together after the whole panties.

but she shouldn't even hate a nympho whore like Hana? (best girl)

She is not a whore, she is amazing and wonderful.

Attached: tumblr_oof4yaMpvb1vy2tgqo3_250.png (250x250, 47K)

>nympho
Hana is stupidly pure you degenerate ape.

While I think it is a very bizarre point to make, I think the whole idea behind the story was what the president said at the end: "Men truly are pigs."

Attached: ohmagawd.jpg (146x142, 5K)

that does kind of Imply Hana and Kiyoshi ended up together

>pure
Literally a pee fetishist

Still doesn't make her a nympho or a whore, she's pure.

Fuck off and take your reddit frogs with you

how exactly?

Attached: 1565111034325.png (300x300, 30K)

Hanafags are retard
Hana get bfto until the end of the manga .
I think she killed the show like Erina drama killed the show

because it would add to the level of mind break if they did.

Have you ever tried holding hands with a girl? It's nice.

What?

That's not really implying anything.

How exactly did you come to that conclusion?

it increases the possibility by a couple of percentage points and Kiyoshi likely would go after Hana after learning her feelings

>pure waifu who pees on your face
kiyoshi doesn't know how good he has it

We still don't know whether or not she is a pee fetishist. She tells kiyo she kissed him to show him that even covered in pee she doesn't actually find him disgusting.
Implying pee is something gross. I think the whole pee-revenge was just an excuse to be around him because she loves him. She wanted intimacy with him and this was the only way she knew how to get it.

Attached: download (6).jpg (289x174, 13K)

Piss

Of course not.

I have and it's the best thing i have ever felt.
I want to bond like that again someday

>Message being men are pigs
>Increased likelihood of hana getting with Kiyo
AGAIN HOW?

Attached: tumblr_p76yzcyZqv1uhe17yo1_400.gif (400x225, 515K)

So why not?

because fetish

I'm not reading his trap manga but have there been any background cameos?

No Joe Kun and Cake San development...

Nope, and it was glorious seeing Hanafags get BTFO after being so confident that they would win when the narrative always made it clear that she wouldn't. Hell, we even had him confess that the only thing he felt for the psycho was lust.

Attached: 1471448831156.jpg (409x383, 50K)

Funny thing how the author literally begged to be axed.

hang on there friendo I was there for the 12 threads you seem to be misremembering how badly Chiyofags lost it Hanafags got an open ending but Chiyofags were curvstomped

Something like that.

Attached: img.jpg (2274x1704, 932K)

I don't think it's that simple. Andre was the only one that got a good end, and Andre was the only one who was single minded. He wasn't two timing, he wasn't using his popularity to try and get with more girls, he wasn't desperate to see the dozens of wet t-shirts. He was interested in one girl, and he was rewarded. The other boys were basically all cheaters, and they got punished.

it was a sea of utter anal devastation for about a week, early threads bumped out in literally two hours

>bridesmaid Chiyo
>chad groom Kiyoshi
>wedding night Hana

Chiyofags were never a thing on Yea Forums, but those that hated Hana or came to hate her were very much a thing. Why do you think no one really gave a shit that Chiyo also lost? She never really mattered. Hana losing was what some on Yea Forums wanted to see, and that's what we got. You just had people upset that she became a man-hater like her sister for no reason.

Attached: 0035-010.png 2.jpg (906x781, 346K)

>Kiyoshi dressed in the suit Hana picked for him way back when they went out

>Hana losing
that's a subjective position.
It has never been made clear what Hana's fate was, she got an open ending which potentially satisfied everyone via their own interpretations.
Chiyo lost hard though.

we were all trolled by Hiramoto expecting resolution from the epilogue

>piss yellow pendant tied around his neck
Hana woon

It's not subjective since everything was made clear. Kiyoshi solely felt lust for her, and admits this. The only ones that are still trying to pull a win are the delusional Hanafags.

>solely lust
that isn't what the panties exchange would imply

Couples that pee together stay together

No, and the ending was glorious

Attached: 000___1562110247.png (900x882, 303K)

That's you just looking too much into it. We literally have Kiyoshi confess that he feels lust for Hana in front of Chiyo which is already bad enough. If he truly felt more for her, it would have come out then and there. Do you wanna know why Kiyoshi got fucked over from ending up with the one he truly liked aka Chiyo? It's because he lied to her. Same thing happened with Gakuto, Mitsuko, and Bitch. Surprisingly, it was the obese Andre that managed to get a girl in the end.

Attached: 0038-003.jpg (592x525, 86K)

kiyoshi wouldn't settle for hana so she fucked him over in the end and everyone ended up alone and miserable pretty shit ending to the manga

>You will never wear Hana´s opantsu
Why live?

Attached: 1513872672135.jpg (1024x727, 308K)

Kiyoshi convinced himself that he liked Chiyo based on her behaviour, subconsciously he wanted Hana and was actually thinking about her that is what the panties imply, and Hana wearing his boxers because they both thought it felt the most right is key

HOLY FUCK THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD BROS

Attached: BonyIdleHamster-poster.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Which chapter was that?

>kiyoshi wouldn't settle for hana so she fucked him over in the end
Exactly. Anyone that thought she would win after that psychotic breakdown + the narrative constantly dragging her down was delusional. Though I know some Hanafags thought Hiramoto was doing all this, dragging Hana through new lows to just bring her up high in the end with a victory.

He wasn't convincing himself of anything. He genuinely liked Chiyo as a person, but felt lust towards Hana as well. It's literally that simple hence the panties which are connected to lewd things. We see the exact scenario with Gakuto, Mitsuko, and Bitch, but in that scenario, the girls decided to leave his ass.

Attached: 1467654565401.gif (379x440, 140K)

The author is a huge fucking edgelord and it caused him to ruin an otherwise great manga

as I keep saying the ending with regards to Hana is very open to interpretation, fags can take what they want from it unless Hiramoto ever goes on the record or writes their epilogue properly we don't actually know.

no that was the endless sports contest arc because Hiramoto was split creatively trying to work on devil blues

>is very open to interpretation
It's not at all. Andre was the only one to get a happy ending with a girl, and we see this.

Go back

we know nothing other than that Chiyo was mind broken Hana's fate is unexplored for a reason

it's an open end for her, take what you want from it and let it go

>let it go
Exactly. Let it go Hanafag. She lost, which should have come as no surprise since Hiramoto was dragging her down for a while.

Why do you have such a hate boner against Hana? Are you threatened by her?

Hana didn't win, but did she necessarily lose? Kiyoshi picked Chiyo over Hana. Hana gets back at Kiyoshi and ruins any chance he has with her. Chiyo despises all men and especially Kiyoshi now. Hana loses the boy she wants, but I feel like Kiyoshi and Chiyo lost a lot more.

>Why do you have such a hate boner against Hana?
Worst character and worst fanbase. Reminded me of another cocky fanbase who thought they would win and claimed canon only to get BTFO in the end.

Attached: 1488739188987.png (492x591, 120K)

>but did she necessarily lose?
She didn't get the guy she wanted, but she ruined his chances with the one he wanted so in a way the revengeful psychotic bitch did win.

It was his edgelord persona that caused him to

This image was what he constructed in his mind after she peed on him. I think this is proof enough

Attached: d9e812w-b232ee7c-33bf-4737-8c56-edfb58c4256d.png (819x847, 1.16M)

Please
Hana and Kiyoshi were besotted with each other, once Kiyoshi was made aware she actually did like him and wasn't playing a trick on him there is literally nothing to stop them resolving any prior issues and just dating.

Yeah, Hana at least left the riverbank satisfied after ruining the confession and Chiyo's view toward men. Meanwhile those two probably left disgusted, angry, and miserable.

Kiyoshi left horny

the only ones that lost were waifufags and shipperfags really. the guys are all together in the end and are going to the wet shirt contest. i remember a lot of anons of Yea Forums saying that it would end with them at the wet shirt contest but Yea Forums expected to see the contest.

Wild how Hanafags are just as delusional as her.

Attached: 1561908355120.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

Nice, now provide some reasons

Both are shit i'll give you that

>reminded me of another cocky fanbase.
What a shitty reason

Attached: 1563894442322.jpg (312x312, 46K)

Read the manga, you deranged waifufag. Hana not losing is just you coping. Kiyoshi didn't end up with Chiyo due to the same reason Gakuto didn't get with Mitsuko. Lying was their downfall that led to their punishment. Plus it's obvious that Hiramoto wanted to fuck over every waifufag with that epilogue. Chiyo got a shit ending, Hana ends the series with a psychotic breakdown, Mari and the others don't even get closure.

some on anons came to the conclusion that he gave every reader the finger cause his other series with niggers wasn't popular

>lying was their downfall
I get what you mean but as with Andre and Risa, Kiyo and Hana were the exception. Chiyo wasn't aware of who Kiyoshi really was which is why they're relationship was bound to fail.
>Ends with a psychotic breakdown
A psychotic breakdown doesn't mean shit.
The two went through much worse together. Throughout the whole series the two did shitty things towards one another yet still enjoyed each others company. This is why people shipped these two so hard. Hana knew everything that was wrong with Kiyoshi yet still loved him. Kiyoshi wouldn't have conjured up an image of the two on a motorcycle after she literally pissed him in the face If he didn't feel something towards her. The only conclusion here is that Kiyoshi had feelings for her but wasn't aware of it.
> it's obvious that Hiramoto wanted to fuck over every waifufag with that epilogue.
No not really.

Attached: 057d63bcddf9811837ac840fb724af0d1402546412_full.jpg (640x934, 138K)

>The only conclusion here is that Kiyoshi had feelings for her but wasn't aware of it.
No, he didn't. The conclusion was that he felt solely lust towards her which is exactly what he states. If he felt anything more towards Hana, it would have come out during the second to last chapter. Everything ends with Kiyoshi stating that he didn't grow up at all. For fucks sake, how can you even think they happened off-screen when he readily mocks Hana? The guy can't stand her.

>A psychotic breakdown doesn't mean shit.
You're not understanding what I'm saying. I'm saying that every girl had pretty much a shit or half-assed ending, or did you really feel that Hana got a complete ending? All the girl got was a breakdown in the end, and that's it.

Attached: 0277-005.png.jpg (721x1024, 144K)

>i don't like thing but i'm still going out of my way to make others not like the thing, just like me XD

Cope harder, you deranged waifufag.

I don't need to cope with anything, fag.
But you can continue throwing "waifufag" around like it makes you superior to others, if it makes you sleep better at night. Here i'll let you call me waifufag one more time as a bonus.

Im starting to think that Hiramoto is not a troll but just a bad writer

I don't blame him, Me and the Devil Blues is really fucking good.

>If he felt anything towards Hana it would've come out during the secon to last chapter
Not necessarily, the author deliberately chose to leave the story on an ambigous note which is a totally real thing authors do sometimes.
>He can't stand her.
Again my point was that any feelings he had towards her had been supressed or he had failed to notice them and with that the only thing he is concerned about at that moment is the fact that she is trying to sabotage his relationship with Chiyo, which anybodys reaction to would be anger, so he mocks her because that is all he can think of doing. If he really couldn't stand her it would have been obvious earlier on and he wouldn't have pictured the two together on a motorcycle riding away in the sunset.
>Did you really feel that Hana got a complete ending
No and i never disagreed with you on that i only believe the author left, the rest of the story for the reader to figure out. And i think him ending up with Hana is inevitable. The author has also dropped hints at this. But then again maybe im wrong and just a le waifufag who got BTFO'ed and dabbed on by Hiramoto.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 8K)

>the author deliberately chose to leave the story on an ambigous note
No, he didn't. Kiyoshi ends up alone, which is fitting for his character.

>dabbed on by Hiramoto.
Oh, you're from leddit. Nevermind. No wonder you're still trying to argue that Hana won.

>Kiyoshi ends up alone
Would love to see why you think that instead of the constant BTQ fallacy
>Oh you're from leddit.
Nice deduction there faggot the word dab has only ever been used on reddit and never anywhere else so i must be from there.

Attached: 1565359734733.jpg (672x712, 34K)

Please spoon feed me, I'm retarded...
What am I watching on the left? I can't find that particular Hana picture anywhere.

Attached: 91girg3MJIL.jpg (1800x2560, 515K)